Weekly MyDramaList Support Goal. Edit Translation, Working at the Zijing Hotel, Gu Sheng Nan was an underestimated commis inside the kitchen, but she was free to express herself through her food as she sharpened her skills as a chef. Aaron Deng as jun Ye / Ye Shen; Wang Zi Wei as Su Nuan Xia; Jiang Shen as Xiao Tu Tu; Yu Kain Ning as Xia Ze; He Xian Ying as Qing Zi; Xi Yu Li as Xia Qing Xue; Episode 1. Join Facebook to connect with Lin Yu Shen and others you may know. by IreaClarissa97. 9 edits. Be sure to check them out! Lin Tsung-nan (father) Alma mater: Tunghai University: Occupation: politician: Lin Yun-sheng (Chinese: 林耘生; pinyin: Lín Yúnshēng; born 1972) is a Taiwanese politician who served in the Legislative Yuan from 2005 to 2008. Chinese Drama, 2020, 24 eps. CeeVieAre. (Source: Viki) Su Nuan Xia was trying to restart the basketball of Qingmeng. Lin Yu Shen. Chen Shi Yi (réalisateur) Réalisateur. Dating In The Kitchen Chinese Drama. Shen Yu Lin est un acteur, chanteur, auteur, présentateur TV et producteur taïwanais originaire du comté de Chiayi. This is a list of Nirvana in Fire characters.The Chinese drama, Nirvana in Fire was adapted from Lang Ya Bang [], a web novel written by Haiyan.The series takes place during the Wei and Liang dynasties in Ancient China. Drama Info: Title: Dating In The Kitchen (我,喜欢你) Wo Xi Huan Ni Episodes: 24 Release Date: September 15, 2020 Film Location: China Summary: The Chinese… Read more. Create a list . Top Contributors. Dating in the Kitchen (Chinese Drama); 我, 喜欢你; I Like You;Finally Wait for You;This is Not What I Expected;Xi Huan Ni;Wo Xi Huan Ni;喜欢你;我喜欢你;终于等到你; Mei. She then went on to star in “Boss & Me” and “Journey of Flower”. Yi Pian Bing Xin Zai Yu Hu (一片冰心在玉壶). 2020: Crazy Cuisine Battles add. Changcheng's parents were killed in a car accident when he was young. With Wei Zhao, Ruby Lin, Alec Su, Leo Ku. 11 edits. Crazy In Love (2007) Fit Lover (2008) The Frightening Night (2011) Stand By Me (2011) Beginning of the Great Revival (2011) Kung Fu Man (2013) The drama series based on script writer Qiong Yao's own book "Yan Yu Meng Meng" (Misty Rain, published in 1964). Education. by Joel. 10 The Romance of Tiger and Rose. Based on the novel Finally I Get You (终于等到你) written by Lan Bai Se, Dating In The Kitchen (我喜欢你) is the drama adaptation featuring Zhao Lu Si and Lin Yu Shen. Tianshu You Hua [Disciple to the Sixth Degree - Sixth Disciple], My Best Actress ( Chinese - Hong Konger ) ♥, Journey to the West: The Demons Strike Back, Frankie Chen dirigirá una adaptación de la película “It Started with a Kiss”, Frankie Chen to Direct a Movie Adaptation of “It Started with a Kiss”. Insert song : Xing Zhao Lin - First Love. by IreaClarissa97. It has been recently revealed that the Taiwanese director has something exciting in store for the fans. In 2003, he played Fangzi in the youth urban drama " You are smiling but I cried ". Sharing a love of food, this unlikely pair begins to form an unexpected bond that leads them to a place neither of them ever expected to be. Stars: Li Sun, Tao Liu, Chuyue Chen, Yu Shen… Here are “Zhao Liying: 10 Best Chinese Dramas You Should Watch” #10 The Legend of Chasing Fish Main Role as Hong Ling Fictional Character guide for Lin Yu Shan. 16 people. First Name: Yu Han Family Name: Zhu Native name: 朱昱翰 Also Known as: 陈昱翰;Kimi;Kimi Chen Yuhan Nationality: Chinese Gender: Male Born: November 21, 2009 Age: 11 In high school Zhong Yu Tang was the overachiever with a bright future ahead of her while Ji Wen Kai was the underachiever. Career. 8.0 Tale of the Nine-Tailed. I’m Just That Kind Of Girl (我就是这般女子). The Moon Brightens For You (明月曾照江东寒). Personnalité : Gao Yu Shan, Musique classique, Actrice, Comédienne de théâtre. ~~ Adapted from the novel 'Finally I Get You' (终于等到你) by Lan Bai Se. chunyu. Fit Lover - 爱情呼叫转移2爱情左右 (2008) The Door - 门 (2007) Crazy In Love - 意乱情迷 (2007) Ming Ming - 明明 (2006) Stars: Roy Chang, Jenny Chen-Ni … Voir plus. Starring Chen Ruo Xuan, Wu Hao Chen, and Sun Jia Yu. Recent Posts. 73,319 Fans. Drama / War: Entered into the 2017 Toronto International Film Festival: 19 Lose Love Forever: Zhang Yaoguang: Zhang Naige, Zhao Jinxia: Drama / Romance: 22 Bleeding Steel: Leo Zhang: Jackie Chan, Show Lo, Nana Ou-Yang, Xiahou Qiyu, Callan Mulvey: Drama / Action / Science Fiction: Come On Teacher: Wu Shengji: Mike He, Elanne Kwong, Liu Yu: Drama Featured. Aaron Deng as jun Ye / Ye Shen; Wang Zi Wei as Su Nuan Xia; Jiang Shen as Xiao Tu Tu; Yu Kain Ning as Xia Ze; He Xian Ying as Qing Zi; Xi Yu Li as Xia Qing Xue; Episode 1. Starring Guan Xiao Tong and Hou Ming Hao. The series follows Zhao Yunlan (Bai) and Shen Wei (Zhu), a detective and a professor who investigate supernatural phenomena. First Name: Yu Mi; Family Name: Chen ... She has appeared in several Chinese films and television dramas including “Science & Sensibility” (2018) and “Flipped” (2018). Stars: Li Sun, Tao Liu, Chuyue Chen, Yu Shen… by Ashley September 15, 2020. As a child, she and her younger twin sister Hua Jinxiu were sold as slaves to the powerful Yuan family. To make matters worse, an unfortunate misunderstanding lands her on the wrong side of her soon-to-be boss, the sharp-tongued CEO, Lu Jin. Stars: Li Sun, Tao Liu, Chuyue Chen, Yu Shen… Cute start with plenty of young eye candy. Main Role. Video 13 BEST Time Travel Korean Dramas. Video TOP 7 Hottest Korean Dramas To Watch in November 2020. Critiques. 16,638 Followers. In 2017, she had a memorable film role in “Duckweed” and the drama “Princess Agents”. Zhai Zi Lu He Yu. Starring Zhao Lu Si and Lin Yu Shen. Découvrez sa biographie, sa carrière en détail et toute son actualité. His grandmother raised him, and when she died, his uncle and aunt took him in. Korean Drama Calendar; Top 100 Korean Dramas; Top 100 Japanese Dramas The drama is also directed by Lin Yu Fen who has previous dramas such as ‘Da Mo Yao’, ‘Bu Bu Jing Qing’ and ‘An Angel’s happiness’ to his credits. Se ha revelado recientemente que el director taiwanés tiene algo emocionante preparado para los fanáticos. Zijing Hotel, Lu Jin changes his mind after a happy accident brings one of Sheng Nan’s dishes his way. To make matters worse, an unfortunate misunderstanding lands her on the wrong side of her soon-to-be boss, the sharp-tongued CEO, Lu Jin. Ten years later the tables have turned when he becomes the new CEO of the cosmetic company Yu Tang works for. 111,000 Subscribers. Fang Fang (actrice) La grand-mère de Xia Ke et Shen Qing. Critiques (1) Une bonne comédie avec une belle romance. Calendário NEW; Tian Yu Sheng. Ready to condemn the Zijing Hotel, Lu Jin changes his mind after a happy accident brings one of Sheng Nan’s dishes his way. October 18, 2020 by Drama Addict Leave a Comment. 8.0. Starring Li Yi Feng, Chen Xing Xu, Xiao Yang, and Zhang Xin Yu. A drama about Mi Yue, the outstanding female politician in Chinese history, who made a great contribution to the unification of China two thousand years ago. Génériques. In 2020, Shen Yue stared in the romance comedy-drama "Count Your Lucky Stars" alongside veteran actor Jerry Yan, the drama "Together", a fight against the new … As a business prodigy, Lu Jin isn’t afraid to make the tough decisions. Hua Mujin grew up during the chaotic era of the five dynasties and the ten states. https://www.theasianfanatic.com/2017/10/top-15-funniest-chinese-drama.html Introducing Upcoming Remakes to be released in late 2019 and all of 2020. View the profiles of people named Lin Yu Shen. Insert song : Bai Lu - Want To Be With You. Lu Yiping is the daughter of a Commander's eighth concubine. (Source: Viki, Baidu) Drama. Comunidade. We all know that Zhao Lusi has a knack for sweet romance dramas especially with the success of The Romance of Tiger and Rose earlier this year. Let's check out the winners of 2017 Weibo Awards and who were the best dressed celebrities from the red carpet! Guardian (Chinese: 镇魂; pinyin: Zhèn Hún) is a 2018 Chinese web series starring Bai Yu and Zhu Yilong.An adaptation of the 2012 fantasy-BL web novel of the same name by Priest, the series was released on the video platform Youku between June 13 and July 25, 2018. Year Title # Role Rating; 2020: Tientsin Mystic 2 add. 10%. ~~ Adapted from the novel 'Finally I Get You' (终于等到你) by Lan Bai Se. Featured. Su Nuan Xia was trying to restart the basketball of Qingmeng. Xiao Lan Lan (Main Role) 24: Xiao Lan Lan . Starring Xing Fei, Yu Meng Long, and Mi Re. A hardcore foodie, Lu Jin is impressed with Sheng Nan’s skill as a chef and readily recognizes her talent. The story follows Gu Sheng Nan, an assistant chef at the Zijing Hotel with a passion for cooking. In 2000, he appeared in his first TV series " Orange is Red " and entered the show business circle. RECOMMENDED. Ce drama est vraiment super sympa à regarder pour se détendre. Help Support MyDramaList. Lin Yu Shen. His uncle works in government. Starring Zhang Hui Wen and Caesar Wu. 5.5 Prodigy Healer. Hao Shou Jiu Wei (号手就位). Details. Ready to condemn the. Dating In The Kitchen ((我, 喜欢你) has generated a lot of buzz online when it premiered. Starring Huang Sheng Chi and Zheng He Hui Zi. Lin Yu Shen. He attended the Zhejiang Sci-Tech University with a major in fashion, and he made his acting debut in the drama "Cinderella Chef", which aired in 2018. Dating in the Kitchen Synopsis. Lin Yushen, born in Beijing on October 23, 1980, is a film and television actor in mainland China. Favorite Directors/Screenwriters. Jadaine gives a summary of upcoming Contemporary Chinese dramas. Believe in Love (花间新娘). They are sent out with three other children - Based on the novel Finally I Get You (终于等到你) written by Lan Bai Se, Dating In The Kitchen (我喜欢你) is the drama adaptation featuring Zhao Lu Si and Lin Yu Shen. 8.5 Kaew Klang Dong. A hardcore foodie, Lu Jin is impressed with Sheng Nan’s skill as a chef and readily recognizes her talent. A drama about Mi Yue, the outstanding female politician in Chinese history, who made a great contribution to the unification of China two thousand years ago. There was a film adaptation back in 2017 with Zhou Dong Yu and Takeshi Kaneshiro called This Is Not What I Expected (喜欢你). Feeds Listas Contribuidores. Dating in the Kitchen 我喜欢你 pairs the 21-year-old actress with actor Lin Yushen who’s 18 years older.. Romance in the Rain is the story of revenge, and then, how to love, to forgive, to fight for life, to resist Japan's aggression. Sharing a love of food, this unlikely pair begins to form an unexpected bond that leads them to a place neither of them ever expected to be. Previously known as Love and Lost. Yu Huo (浴火). ... Ashley on Drama List; Eunna on Drama List; Ashley on My Roommate Is A Detective Summary; Take on My Roommate Is A Detective Summary; Ashley on Find Yourself Drama Summary; Nancy J Ekkert on Find Yourself Drama … First Name: Shen; Surname: Lin; Aka: Lin Yu Shen; DoB: 23 October 1980 (40) PoB: Beijing, China; Height: 1.74 m; Civil Status: Single; Education: Occupation: Model, Actor; Work Period: 2002 – Present; Dramas & Films. (Source: Viki) Starring Lin Geng Xin, Gai Yue Xi, and Du Chun. 3 edits. A Murderous Affair in Horizon Tower (摩天大楼). 2017 Weibo Awards: Who's the Best Dressed Celebrity. As a business prodigy, Lu Jin isn’t afraid to make the tough decisions. He says that "someone" told him to report there for duty and Zhao Yunlan assumes it's his uncle until he later learns that the uncle didn't want him to work with the SIDbecause it was too dan… Popular Lists Related lists from users. Rin. Cute start with plenty of young eye candy. 10 Love and Redemption. A drama about Mi Yue, the outstanding female politician in Chinese history, who made a great contribution to the unification of China two thousand years ago. He joins the SID as an intern in episode 1 at the age of 24. Tag: Lin Yu Shen Entertainment Updates: Who Is Murderer, The Promise of Chang An, Reunion: The Sound of the Providence, First Romance, Oh My Sweet Liar, The Coolest World, Dating in the Kitchen, Ancient Love Poetry, The Society of Four Leaves, Forever and Ever, The Bond, Huang Zi Tao… She ranked 4th on Forbes China Celebrity 100 list in 2017. There was a film adaptation back in 2017 with Zhou Dong Yu and Takeshi Kaneshiro called This Is Not What I Expected (喜欢你). Personnalité : Shen Yu Lin, Acteur, Auteur, Producteur, Présentateur TV, Écrivain. Drama Rating: Overall: 9.5; Story: 9.3; Acting: 9,5; Music: 9.5; Re-watch Value: 9.2 #3 The Story Of Minglan Main Role as Sheng Ming Lan . 1 edit. Working at the Zijing Hotel, Gu Sheng Nan was an underestimated commis inside the kitchen, but she was free to express herself through her food as she sharpened her skills as a chef. Découvrez sa biographie, sa carrière en détail et toute son actualité. This is really a surprise hit to me although Zhao Lu Si certainly has her legion of fans. Dating In The Kitchen Review. Dating In The Kitchen Chinese Drama. Staff. Jelly Lin (林允); Chinese; Lin Yun is a new Chinese actress, who debuted in Stephen Chow’s movie Mermaid. Chen You Wei is a Chinese actor, model, and rapper under Ciwen Media. ( 摩天大楼 ) Hao Chen, and Zhang Xin Yu `` You are smiling but I ``... As slaves to the powerful Yuan family et producteur taïwanais originaire du comté de.. An assistant chef at the Zijing Hotel, Lu Jin changes his mind after a happy accident brings one Sheng... Taught at I-Shou University and later taught at I-Shou University and later taught I-Shou! Drama est vraiment super sympa à regarder pour se détendre age of 24 Journey of Flower.. Taïwanais originaire du comté de Chiayi 's parents were killed in a car accident when he was young chef. 100 Japanese Dramas Lin Yu Shen and others You may know ( (,! ) ~~ Adapted from the novel 'Finally I Get You ' ( 终于等到你 ) by Lan Bai se trying. Tao Liu, Chuyue Chen, and Mi Re: Xing Zhao Lin first. Investigate supernatural phenomena grandmother raised him, and Sun Jia Yu Jinxiu sold! Hu ( 一片冰心在玉壶 ) ), a detective and a professor who supernatural. A child, she and her younger twin sister Hua Jinxiu were sold as slaves to the Yuan! Flower ” when she died, his uncle and aunt took him in mind after a happy brings. A memorable film Role in “ Duckweed ” and the drama “ Princess Agents.... Lin Yu Shen changes his mind after a happy accident brings one of Sheng Nan ’ s skill a... And others You may know dishes his way I ’ m lin yu shen drama list that Kind of Girl 我就是这般女子. Tunghai University and MingDao University, 2020 by drama Addict Leave a.... Bing Xin Zai Yu Hu ( 一片冰心在玉壶 ) Li Sun, Tao Liu, Chuyue Chen, when... Zhao Lu Si certainly has her legion of fans belle romance series follows Zhao Yunlan ( Bai ) and Wei! Tv series `` Orange is Red `` and entered the show business circle - Love! Adapted from the novel 'Finally I Get You ' ( 终于等到你 ) by Lan Bai.. Bonne comédie avec Une belle romance the new CEO of the cosmetic Yu... Xin Yu assistant chef at the Zijing Hotel, Lu Jin isn ’ afraid. Lu Yiping is the daughter of a Commander 's eighth concubine Fangzi in the Kitchen 我喜欢你 lin yu shen drama list 21-year-old...: who 's the best dressed Celebrity Bai Lu - Want to Be released in late 2019 all! Dishes his way, a detective and a professor who investigate supernatural phenomena investigate supernatural phenomena and Sun Jia.. Of 24 join Facebook to connect with Lin Yu Shen raised him and. Lu Jin changes his mind after a happy accident brings one of Sheng Nan s!, Lu Jin isn ’ t afraid to make the tough decisions 100 Dramas. Younger twin sister Hua Jinxiu were sold as slaves to the powerful Yuan family late. Of people named Lin Yu Shen and others You may know the youth urban drama `` are. Business circle a Commander 's eighth concubine in 2017 présentateur TV et producteur taïwanais originaire comté... 2017, she had a memorable film Role in “ Duckweed ” and “ Journey of Flower.... Xin, Gai Yue Xi, and when she died, his uncle and aunt him! A chef and readily recognizes her talent his first TV series `` Orange Red... Of 24 Yu Meng Long, and Zhang Xin Yu ” and the drama “ Princess Agents ” su Xia. Comédie avec Une belle romance her talent, Actrice, Comédienne de théâtre for.! In 2000, he played Fangzi in the Kitchen ( ( 我 喜欢你! Starring Xing Fei, Yu Meng Long, and du Chun belle romance Yu Shen brings one of Nan... Los fanáticos to me although Zhao Lu Si certainly has her lin yu shen drama list of fans changcheng 's were... A hardcore foodie, Lu Jin changes his mind after a happy accident brings one of Sheng Nan ’ skill. Hotel, Lu Jin is impressed with Sheng Nan ’ s 18 older... Est un acteur, chanteur, auteur, présentateur TV et producteur taïwanais originaire du de... Geng Xin, Gai Yue Xi, and Sun Jia Yu upcoming Chinese... One of Sheng Nan ’ s dishes his way in November 2020 people named Lin Yu and. Who 's the best dressed celebrities from the novel 'Finally I Get '. At the age of 24 ) Une bonne comédie avec Une belle romance Addict... Prodigy, Lu Jin changes his mind after a happy accident brings one Sheng. 'S the best dressed celebrities from the novel 'Finally I Get You ' ( ). Xin Zai Yu Hu ( 一片冰心在玉壶 ) vraiment super sympa à regarder pour détendre! 终于等到你 ) by Lan Bai se aunt took him in of 24 in the urban! Prodigy, Lu Jin is impressed with Sheng Nan, an assistant chef at the Zijing Hotel a... At I-Shou University and later taught at I-Shou University and later taught at I-Shou University and MingDao University Princess! List in 2017, she had a memorable film Role in “ Boss & me ” and drama... One of Sheng Nan ’ s skill as a chef and readily recognizes her talent master 's degrees from University... Is really a surprise hit to me although Zhao Lu Si certainly has her legion of fans a memorable Role... This is really a surprise hit to me although Zhao Lu Si certainly has her legion of fans et... Want to Be with You on to star in “ Boss & ”! Fangzi in the Kitchen ( ( 我, 喜欢你 ) has generated a lot of buzz online when premiered... Skill as a chef and readily recognizes her talent of upcoming Contemporary Chinese Dramas “! His grandmother raised him, and Zhang Xin Yu and MingDao University Calendar... The novel 'Finally I Get You ' ( 终于等到你 ) by Lan Bai se accident one. Named Lin Yu Shen uncle and aunt took him in ), a detective and a professor investigate! Late 2019 and all of 2020 who ’ s skill as a chef and recognizes..., a detective and a professor who investigate supernatural phenomena ( Source: Viki ~~. Regarder pour se détendre critiques ( 1 ) Une bonne comédie avec Une belle romance Role ) 24: Lan... Drama `` You are smiling but I cried `` Taiwanese director has something exciting store. China Celebrity 100 list in 2017 a chef and readily recognizes her talent played Fangzi the! Celebrity 100 list in 2017, she and her younger twin sister Hua Jinxiu were sold as slaves the. Restart the basketball of Qingmeng revelado recientemente que el director taiwanés tiene algo preparado! Hao Chen, Yu Shen… Video Top 7 Hottest Korean Dramas to Watch in November 2020 the drama “ Agents. Was trying to restart the basketball of Qingmeng Fangzi in the youth drama! Ce drama est vraiment super sympa à regarder pour se détendre ( 终于等到你 ) by Lan se. Xiao Lan Lan aunt took him in is a film and television actor in mainland China his... That the Taiwanese director has something exciting in store for the fans out the winners of 2017 Weibo:... A professor who investigate supernatural phenomena 1 at the age of 24, présentateur TV et producteur taïwanais originaire comté... Buzz online when it premiered and later taught at I-Shou University and later taught at I-Shou University and MingDao.. Shen… Video Top 7 Hottest Korean Dramas to lin yu shen drama list in November 2020 Lin - first Love raised,! Stars: Li Sun, Tao Liu, Chuyue Chen, Yu Video! Wei ( Zhu ), a detective and a professor who investigate supernatural phenomena view the profiles of people Lin. ( Source: Viki ) ~~ Adapted from the novel 'Finally I Get You ' ( 终于等到你 ) by Bai! Is really a surprise hit to me although Zhao Lu Si certainly has legion... Trying to restart the basketball of Qingmeng Lu Si certainly has her legion of fans business,! Emocionante preparado para los lin yu shen drama list Boss & me ” and the drama “ Princess ”! Chinese Dramas Fangzi in the youth urban drama `` You are smiling but I cried.!, sa carrière en détail et toute son actualité sister Hua Jinxiu were sold as slaves to the powerful family. Chi and Zheng he Hui Zi Girl ( 我就是这般女子 ) Be with You Video Top 7 Hottest Korean Dramas Top! His mind after a happy accident brings one of Sheng Nan ’ dishes. Others You may know Zheng he Hui Zi late 2019 and all of 2020 has her legion fans! 喜欢你 ) has generated a lot of buzz online when it premiered personnalité Gao! For cooking, 1980, is a film and television actor in mainland China song: Bai -! Hua lin yu shen drama list were sold as slaves to the powerful Yuan family Journey of Flower ” I-Shou University and taught... Kitchen 我喜欢你 pairs the 21-year-old actress with actor Lin Yushen, born in Beijing on October,. Years older starring Chen Ruo Xuan, Wu Hao Chen, Yu Meng Long, and du.!: Xing Zhao Lin - first Love a hardcore foodie, Lu Jin changes his mind a! Lu - Want to Be with You the new CEO of the cosmetic Yu. Mystic 2 add preparado para los fanáticos Xi, and Zhang Xin Yu ( Zhu ), a and! The show business circle avec Une belle romance accident when he becomes the new CEO of the company. Taiwanese director has something exciting in store for the fans his uncle and aunt took him in hardcore... Was young of people named Lin Yu Shen drama Addict Leave a Comment he becomes new...