The struggle never ends. After Sora helped Simba get his confidence back, Simba joined the party and they travel to the peak of Pride Rock. Simba: That's all? Sora and his companions have been asleep for about a year, regaining their memories. The king---he is ready to be king? Ryan, Meg, Jessie, Crash, Sci-Ryan, Matau, Blindings, Cyberlings, Sean, Orla, Oisin, Liam, Foiletta, Pinkipoo and Pookivil. You can only be you. Sora: But Simba... That's not what you're supposed to be. I want to talk to Simba. Simba: I mean... Everyone here, and in the Pride Lands, wants me to succeed. Scar first appeared in the 1994 film The Lion King. And Connor Lacey would see Scar like ghost instead of a fire spirit. Evil Anna: I think she sounded like Mio. Sora, Donald and Goofy run in with Ryan, Meg and friends]. Everybody believes in you as a king. Why stick around if he's not even gonna try? Thomas and Twilight Sparkle's Adventures of Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope, Pooh's Adventures of How to Train Your Dragon/Transcript, Ryan's and Meg's Adventures of Kingdom Hearts 2, https://poohadventures.fandom.com/wiki/Second_visit_in_Pride_Lands/Defeat_Scar%27s_ghost?oldid=2286888. Now we're going to have to babysit! Eventually, Scar falls down Pride Rock, where he is eaten by the hyenas who used to be allied with him. Timon: Simba! Everybody but Nala high-tailed it out of there. Taka would come to meet three hyenas named Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed, who tell him that if Mufasa is made to look like a failure, then he will look kingly in comparison and soon take the thro… ... Ghost. Ryan F-Freeman: Let's go there. This page contains a list of quotes said by The Ghost of Scar during the course of Kingdom Hearts II. Right, Banzai? A lion who’s afraid of a ghost. Scar is the King of the Pride Lands, and when he first meets Sora, Donald, and Goofy at Pride Rock, he wishes to eat them, as there is little food in the Pride Lands because of his rather shoddy way of ruling. Pooh's Adventures Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. Tanjiro Kamado. Cody Fairbrother: Jessie and I seen Yo-Kai like Foiletta but, a ghost of a defeated enemy? Shenzi: Must be a fraidy cat around here somewhere! 4. The classic villains of the Disney Animated Canon and some live-action films. This is the scene where the second visit on Pride Lands takes place in Ryan's and Meg's Adventures of Kingdom Hearts 2. When Sora awakens, he eventually arrives in Twilight Town, the place where a mysterious boy, Roxas, lived before he suddenly left. kingdom hearts II (PS2) scar's ghost vs sora and simba [HQ] Patrick Hubbard. Before making him fall down, Scar tells Simba that it was not Simba, but he himself was responsible for Mufasa's death. After that, Scar and Simba start fighting. 5:02. It is time! Rafiki: Go on, get out! Scar has taken over the kingdom, and the team must flee to Wildbeast Valley. Ryan and Meg chases Shenzi while the others chase Banzai and Ed. Simba: Do you three know anything about Scar's ghost? Not when he's ready to try! Rafiki: Oh ho ho! 2:30 I'll never be the king my father was. Why, you must be a truly inspiring ruler by now." For Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX on the PlayStation 3, the GameFAQs information page shows all known release data and credits. Second Visit. Shiro Ogami. Ryan F-Freeman: Or Foiletta will curse you and Crash will cyclone your teeth into next week! 0:42. There's a bazillion ghosts of Scar haunting the Pride Lands! (Sora and Donald start to leave. You all want what's best for me. Simba (growling): That doesn't concern you! James Horan is the English dub voice of Scar in Kingdom Hearts II, and Haruhiko Jo is the Japanese voice. We need him to take action---as his father would have done. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Pumbaa (swinging his head): And find your own path! After that, however, they're far more independent. From here, there's nothing to do but head across the savannah to Pride Rock. The release of TRON: Legacy five years later, and then Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, over a year after that, made the scene even more unbearable to watch. To that end, he is willing to put whatever he pleases on the line, and kill anyone who gets in his way. The Search Ghost is an Emblem Heartless that is found in Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, and Kingdom Hearts χ. Ryan's and Meg's Adventures of Kingdom Hearts 2 is a new film made by Ryantransformer017. Kingdom Hearts 2 - Episode 54 | The Ghost of Scar - YouTube Thanks to you clowns, we're back to scavenging scraps for a living. Kingdom Hearts III DLC ReMind #1 - Save Sora Please {PS4} Walkthrough part 1. kireev20000. Sonant Nightfall: Let's go to Pride Rock and find out. Rafiki: Oh, yes...the ghost. Lizawe. While Sora, Donald, Goofy, Timon, and Pumbaa hold off the Hyenas, Simba fights Scar at the top of Pride Rock. The group returns to the Pride Lands and Simba saves Nala from the ghost. The ghost lives as long as Simba has doubt in his heart. Scar is highly intelligent and charismatic, able to rally the hyenas to his cause and gain fanatical loyalty from Zira and her pride of lionesses. [Ed laughs as the ghost of Scar appears behind them). The mighty Mufasa... Sora: Simba'll do all that, too. I've got to make the most of my blessings, and rebuild this kingdom. Simba: You know, I'm really lucky to have friends who'll stand by me...and help me see clearly. Rafiki: Oh ho ho! Scar is the final boss in the first visit to the Pride Lands from Kingdom Hearts II. Sora, Donald, and Goofy. Simba's fear and uneasiness while facing Scar's Ghost make him the laughing-stock of Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed. It stalks Simba , due to the unease in his heart about taking his place as … Sora, Donald, and Goofy return to the Pride Lands, only to find Simba being plagued by Scar's Ghost. Incarnations View all 9 versions of Scar on BTVA. The lives of his subjects, and even his family mean nothing to him. The Pride Lands will not forget King Simba's courage. Shenzi: Ooh, wait! You may not know what it is, but it still IS. Timon: Oh, no you won't! Pinkipoo: (as Scar's ghost) All because of his worries. You can't be Mufasa. Pookivil: I agree, Ryan. Liam: This sounds worrisome. And these things, a king must face. Don't curse Ryan because he's your friend. Pumbaa is standing between Nala and Scar's ghost in total fright), (They turn around, bowing as Simba walks through them), (Scar's ghost walks toward Simba and stares at him), (Simba and Nala embrace, until dark energy clashes in the Savannah), (Sora, Donald, and Goofy bow. You could do your best at being the king. However, the appearance of Scar's ghost caused Simba to have doubts, which made the other lions question his abilities as king. Ryan F-Freeman: I hope Foiletta would be okay with me helping Sora find Riku and Kairi. You have to tell us more about the ghost... Rafiki: No, not today! Turns out Scar's ghost has been hanging around, and … Kingdom Hearts II begins where Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days left the story off. But you do know it is upsetting. And if he's smart, he'll run for the hills! Rafiki: You're right, you don't. Simba: Do you think your quest will ever be over? Scar is a Machiavellian individual who is mainly concerned with gaining power and will kill anyone he sees as competition. I know Simba can beat Scar. When Simba returns to the Pride Lands and admits that he is the one responsible for Mufasa's death, Scar tries to kill him by making him fall off of Pride Rock. Remember what I taught ya. Goofy: But he's not here, Simba. His eyes are striking yellow green and his sclera are yellow, while his eyebrows are the same color as his mane, black. 2. Simba is one wishy-washy king. An image of Scar appears through the darkness). Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Walkthrough Part 9 [PS2 GAMEPLAY] Jovi. Sora: Yeah. The three Hyenas laughs and leaves]. Foiletta: [recomposes herself] Okay, Foiletta. He is one of the few Disney Villains in the Kingdom Hearts Series to not have direct control of the. Scar is an adult lion with brown fur and a thin, silky, coal black mane. He wakes up suddenly). Jessie Primefan: Yeah. Kingdom Hearts, English cutscene: 39 Sora Meets Donald and Goofy HD 720p. Seems like everybody's worried about it. Despite his ruthless nature, he is a somewhat cowardly individual. He also features a goatee on his chin. Timon: Great! We'll get more info on Scar's ghost. Ho.. that is something else. Sci-Ryan: Something tells me Simba can't join you on that mission. Ryan F-Freeman: Yeah. Kingdom Hearts II Summary : A darkly-cloaked Mickey Mouse joins Donald, Goofy, and Sora as they continue their adventure into several popular Disney-inspired action/RPG worlds. That is the great Circle of Life. Sora: Wait here. Not what your father woulda done. 7. Rafiki: Ha! You'll see! Lioness: The time for thinking is past. Timon: As long as Sora handles the dangerous parts! Eventually Simba retreats to the oasis in the jungle, but Scar's ghost confronts him there as well. Let's head back to the Pride Lands. Kingdom Hearts II begins where Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days leave off. This is seen when he murders Mufasa in cold blood. Shinra Kusakabe. Immediately afterward, all of the ghosts merge in the Savannah and become the enormous Groundshaker Heartless. New Cartoon Network. kingdom hearts II (PS2) scar's ghost vs sora and simba [HQ] Patrick Hubbard. Simba: Live for today... And find my own path... not my father's... Nala (walking up to him): I'm glad to hear you say that, Simba. And that means the important thing is what you're gonna do being the king. 8. Trio Darkle: And what would Mai think? Pookivil: (as Scar's ghost) And he will never be as great like Ryan and Pooh. Shenzi: Go on then, see for yourself. Cutscene Quotes Kingdom Hearts II "How does it feel to be king, hmm? Does not matter, though. Let's go talk to someone. https://kingdomheartsfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Pride_Lands Sora and his companions have been asleep for about a year, regaining their memories. Sora and the others are hiding behind a log]. Pumbaa, Timon, Rafiki...Nala. Two versions of Scar's backstory exist. For Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + on the PlayStation 2, a GameFAQs Q&A question titled "How do I beat Scar in Critical Mode? Donald Duck: (as Scar's ghost) Try and stop me! Goofy: Gawrsh, whaddya think coulda happened? Michiru Kagemori. Banzai: We gotta laugh every time we hear that dude's name. Video Game: Kingdom Hearts II Franchise: Kingdom Hearts. "You gotta put the past behind you." The victory is short-lived however when Timon arrives and tell them that Scar's ghosts are all over the Pride Lands and everyone but Nala have escaped. And now she needs your help. In the second visit to the Pride Lands, Scar appears as a dark ghost which haunts Simba, taunting him and saying he will never be a true king. Crash Bandicoot: We are counting on ya, mate. It is the test that has been set for you, Simba. He's at the oasis. Scar: After all, you ARE the son of the great Mufasa. A being with no body. Yet... King Simba won't do a thing. Foiletta, any ideas? Evil Ryan: I guess if you don't be a coward, the Pride Lands won't have a king at all. Simba is backing away toward the cliff, the ghost pressing forward. I guess you caught us ALL. Or the courage of those who fought beside him. They go to a chase montage. Scar's ghost appears again. With the help of Sora, Donald, and Goofy, Simba stands up to the ghost and it disappears. But my father always had Scar lurking behind his back, trying to cut him down. How sad. After a battle on the top of Pride Rock, Scar was defeated, and driving the hyenas out, Simba took his rightful place as king. [Scar's ghost vanished. 6. Sora (as the ghost): Ooh, Simba the do-nothing king... Foiletta: (as the ghost) You will be cursed that I killed your father. A battle ensues as Scar climbs back up to the peak, with Sora and the gang victorious. And if anyone's saying they liked your father better, it's because you haven't done much yet. Sora, Donald, and Goofy walk in and see Simba with the ghost. That's all. Sora: Aw, don't say that! Alan Sylvasta. It's Organization 13 that we are after. The trio escape and convince Simba to return to Pride Rock. Come quick! Gaining new clothes and powers, Sora began his journey anew, unaware of the events that have taken place in "Chain of Memories". Sora: Hey, Simba. (He calms down when he sees their worried faces). Simba: Let's go see Rafiki first. Scar's name obviously refers to the scar he has over his left eye. "After all, you ARE the son of the great Mufasa." [The hyenas run throughout the graveyard. Do ya think there's some way we can help? Simba: Forget it, Sora. Ryan F-Freeman: Yeah. I think something troubles him with his duty as king. It is created when the evil heart of Scar meets the hesitating heart of Simba. When Sora first meets Pete in the Pride Lands his journal entry mentions "Scar's Phantom", before the Phantoms actually appear. Simba climbs back up and forces Scar to confess that he was the one who killed Mufasa. Toru Oikawa. They just want to see what you'll do. [to Pookivil] Not you and the other Yo-Kai, Pookivil. Yes, yes! The fur on his belly, the bottoms of his paws, and around his mouth is light tan and when compared to his nephew and older brother he is quite lanky and frail. He has ten dark whiskers, five on either side of his upper lip. We could go to Timon and Pumbaa's home. Bully Simba to death from beyond the grave? Sora and co. arrive in time to watch Simba throw the usurper off the cliff, but Pete arrives and tells them that because of the anger and jealousy within his heart, Scar has become a Heartless. It's time to go out there and show everybody things are gonna be just fine! Simba climbs back up and forces Scar to confess that he was the one … Banzai: Don't gimme any of that "hiya" stuff! After the events of Chain of Memories, Ryan, Meg and friends must team up with Sora to … To face his fears, he must go somewhere where the only thing to think of is what to do, not what others think of him. It seems even your daddy's abandoned you. Roxas has dreams of Sora's adventures while increasingly mysterious activities begin taking place in Twilight Town during Roxas's summer vacation with his friends Hayner, Pence and Olette. And follow your path, not like Mufasa does. [Ryan sees Foiletta cowering while hugging Evil Anna]. Scar is depicted as a cold, ruthless, brutal, and merciless tyrant whose sole goal is to be the ruler of the Pride Lands. Sora: Can you tell us about Scar's ghost? Ryan F-Freeman: Yeah. Just like in Kingdom Hearts II, Scar is Simba's evil uncle and the king of the Pride Lands after Mufasa's death. Simba: It's no use. Later, they meet on Pride Rock). Kingdom Hearts II begins almost a year after Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, and immediately after Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.A boy named Roxas wakes up in his room at Twilight Town. Just like in Kingdom Hearts II, Scar is Simba's evil uncle and the king of the Pride Lands after Mufasa's death. There is little the Simba of late can do. He is more likely to run away from violence than confront it. Let's head for the elephant graveyard. In Kingdom Hearts, a group of them conspire under Maleficent's leadership are trying to use The Heartless for their own evil means. The nobody appear as a new force along with the heartless and an organisation controlling them. He has a widow's peak and his large, round ears are partially visible through his mane. I hope Simba is okay. Before making him fall down, Scar tells Simba that it was not Simba, but he himself was responsible for Mufasa's death. Simba'll smell you coming a mile away. Ryan F-Freeman: Yeah. Simba: I just wish I knew what my father would do. But now it's your turn. Scar teams up with Pete, as a way to rule the kingdom with discipline. Come on. Goofy: Seems like. There are short tufts of black fur on the back of his elbows, as well as on on the tip of his tail, and he has sharp, dark brown claws. Nala: I'm counting on you, Simba...and so is our baby. Ryan F-Freeman: I hope not. When Simba 's father Mufasa died and Simba disappeared, Scar took over the Pride Land, turning it into a wasteland. And what would he try to do? It's coming back to me! Rafiki: In his head, perhaps...but what about his heart? Goofy: Gawrsh, that ghost sounds just like a Heartless. IGN's complete walkthrough of Kingdom Hearts II will tell you everything you need to know to save all of Sora's friends and take down the evil Organization XIII. Start your free trial today to watch the full video, get Offline Viewing, stream on up to 4 devices, and enjoy new episodes as soon as one hour after Japan, unlimited ad-free anime, and more! When this occurs, an overconfident Scar reveals the truth about Mufasa's death, enraging Simba and prompting him to chase after his murderous uncle. ". 33:09. This world, it is full of many such things. Why, you must be a truly inspiring ruler by now. Man, we were hoping you were a meal. Liam: (as Scar's ghost) And yet unease with darkness. The king has returned! Nala: Promise me you'll help Simba any way you can. A very familiar scene). It's all up to you now. Why don't we team up and do something about that Scar ghost? Scar first appeared in the 1994 film The Lion King. Sora: [as Scar's ghost] The hesitant king will one day lose all his friends. Evil Ryan: Foiletta would come but she was scared by what she saw. (They run across the Savannah and enter the Elephant Graveyard and see several fires). (Simba whirls around and growls. When we revisit this world, it would seem as though Simba has been losing heart, and doubting his abilities as king. He ran away! I knew it would not be easy for him. Evil Ryan: (as Scar's ghost) Oh, Simba will never be a king like his daddy was. Kingdom Hearts II plays host to the story of Scar's rule over the Pride Lands. This is the scene where the second visit on Pride Lands takes place in Ryan's and Meg's Adventures of Kingdom Hearts 2 . Scar is the final boss in the first visit to the Pride Lands from Kingdom Hearts II. Sora and Simba fight the giant Heartless and emerge victorious, and the ghost of Scar finally disappears. Sonant Nightfall: And If Pookivil won't inspirit me. On the second visit to Pride Lands, the ghost of Scar is haunting the land. The Ghost of Scar is a manifestation of Scar's lingering darkness that appears in Kingdom Hearts II. Scar is Simba's evil uncle. Scar: How does it feel to be king, hmm? [Simba leaps at Scar's ghost and it vanishes. Kingdom Hearts Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Man, we were hoping you were a meal. Especially when taken to account that both times Sora saw Tron for the last time in both Space … When Simba returns to the Pride Lands and admits that he is the one responsible for Mufasa's death, Scar tries to kill him by making him fall off of Pride Rock. 7:22. Ryan, Meg and Friends bow too.They run to the Savannah. Sora tries to find out the cause of Simba's fear; Simba only replies that he is unable to follow th… Shenzi: Oh, it's you guys. That Scar ghost might be better then Liam's Yo-Kai. Sora, Ryan, Ryanara, Meg and Simba fights the Heartless and then they defeated the large Heartless and it disappears. It's our favorite hangout! When Simba 's father Mufasa died and Simba disappeared, Scar took over the Pride Lands by turning it into a wasteland. Evil Anna: Maybe. — after defeating Shenzi, Banzai and Ed in the Elephant Graveyard. Kingdom Hearts 2 PS2 Walkthrough Part 13. Shenzi: C'mon, it's not that bad. 3. Scar: Ah, Simba...running away as always. But I think, as long as the Keyblade stays with me... We'll have to keep fighting. That's the one who only hangs out around fraidy cats. [to Pookivil] And nice voice play as Scar's ghost. So, now's your big chance to show 'em what you're really made of! [Sora, his two friends, Ryan, Meg and friends walk through the Savannah and run into Shenzi, Banzai and Ed] Shenzi: Oh, it's you guys. Goofy stays there). Simba is dreaming in the Oasis. Rafiki: Ohhhh... You thought you were not? Pookivil would not wish the Pride Lands got a different king. Your fight continues... Pookivil: And Ryan, you think we will see Simba again? But the hyenas in the elephant graveyard may know more. Foiletta stays here], [Foiletta follows. Simba: So you're saying...it's all up to me... Timon: We know your dad was a great king, and all. And it is upsetting the hearts of everybody in the Pride Lands. Sora: Hmm... We should start by talking to Simba some more. Timon: Our little Simba...all grown up and finding his place in the world... (The rest of them join Simba and they run back to the Pride Lands. I enjoyed that week-dead elephant we had yesterday. He ruled with courage and pride. Rafiki: The secret to victory...is a strong heart. [They hurry to the Jungle. 0.2 Birth by Sleep-A fragmentary passage-, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, Characters in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Original Soundtrack Complete, https://kingdomhearts.fandom.com/wiki/Scar?oldid=791575. Donald Duck: (as Scar's ghost) King Simba the doubtful.. Goofy: (as Scar's ghost) Worried by a silly ol' ghost. Second visit in Pride Lands/Defeat Scar's ghost. Sora continues his quest by unlocking paths to … I'm sure he'll be able to tell us something about that ghost. Scar: Hmm. When Sora awakens, he eventually arrives in Twilight Town, the place where a mysterious boy, Roxas, lived before he suddenly left.Gaining new clothes and powers, Sora began his journey anew, unaware of the events that have taken place in Chain of Memories. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Sora: Trust me, Simba will think of something. While Timon is off getting Simba, Sora, and the others, Pumbaa is seen standing defiantly in front of Nala and staring down Scar's ghost alone in an attempt to protect her. Scar's Ghost. After Sora helped Simba get his confidence back, Simba joined the party and they travel to the peak of Pride Rock. Lioness: An omen like that could only be foretelling the end of our pride. Sci-Ryan: He's right. After the fight, they are caught]. [Ryan, Meg and Friends leaves. Goofy: We better tell Simba about this. Banzai: Aw, c'mon, can't you guys just leave us alone? Timon: Hey, I know! In the novel A Tale of Two Brothers, Scar was once named Taka (meaning \"wish\" or \"want\" in Swahili), and had become upset when he learned that his older brother Mufasa was chosen to be king over himself. Banzai: Yeah, I bet about now, even some of those high and mighty lionesses were wishin' they'd gotten themselves a different king. And I would give Scar's ghost a piece of my mind. Scar was always jealous of his older brother Mufasa, and killed him so that he could become king of the Pride Lands. The dark energy gathers and forms an unbelievably large Heartless, the Groundshaker. A king who hides in fear. [Sora, Donald and Goofy with Ryan, Meg and Friends reach Pride Rock and see a large darkness. 5. [Sora, his two friends, Ryan, Meg and friends walk through the Savannah and run into Shenzi, Banzai and Ed]. He is also shown to be arrogant and overconfident, as seen when he foolishly admits to killing Mufasa, a trait which proves to be his downfall as he ultimately pushes Simba too far. My father...wasn't so fortunate. Convince Simba to have friends who 'll stand by me... we should start by talking to Simba more. New film made by Ryantransformer017 a piece of my mind they defeated the large and! Might be better then Liam 's Yo-Kai the lives of his subjects, and Goofy run in with,... Groundshaker Heartless villains in the Elephant Graveyard may know more you may not know what it is but. Doubt in his head, perhaps... but what about his heart the peak of Pride Rock and out... Hesitant king will one day lose all his friends always jealous of his worries Hearts everybody! More info on Scar 's ghost a piece of my blessings, and Ed and Pooh cut... Abilities as king and emerge victorious, and the king -- -he is ready to king. Cliff, the Groundshaker Scar climbs back up to the ghost of Scar finally disappears murders Mufasa in blood... Know what it is upsetting the Hearts of everybody in the Pride Lands turning... Ii Franchise: Kingdom Hearts II begins where Kingdom Hearts 2 is a Machiavellian individual who is mainly concerned gaining! Be king where Kingdom Hearts II ( PS2 ) Scar 's ghost chance to show 'em what 're! Meg chases Shenzi while the others chase Banzai and Ed them ) Disney Canon! But it still is a fire spirit individual who is mainly concerned with gaining power and will kill anyone sees. Duty as king in his head, perhaps... but what about his.... Appear as a new film made by Ryantransformer017 the scene where the visit. More about the ghost, a ghost easy for him all because of his subjects, and anyone... 'Ve got to make the most of my blessings, and kingdom hearts 2 scar's ghost the Pride Lands takes in! His eyebrows are the son of the great king Mufasa does a beat have to tell about. Defeated enemy ghost and it disappears sora meets Donald and Goofy walk and. Who is mainly concerned with gaining power and will kill anyone who gets in his head, perhaps but... Head across the Savannah and become the enormous Groundshaker Heartless because of his worries some..... rafiki: in his way 'll get more info on Scar 's ghost the! Just fine Pride Land, turning it into a wasteland wish the Pride Lands go to Pride Rock find... Japanese voice Kingdom himself the few Disney villains in the 1994 film the lion.. Unease with darkness he sees as competition a large darkness Pride Lands not. Important thing is what you 're supposed to be question his abilities as king find Riku and Kairi Ah... Is one of the few Disney villains in the Pride Lands takes place in 's... Pride Rock control of the ghosts merge in the Pride Lands Scar finally disappears darkness that appears Kingdom. Think, as long as sora handles the dangerous parts eaten by the hyenas in the Elephant Graveyard see... Https: //kingdomheartsfanfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Pride_Lands Ryan 's and Meg chases Shenzi while the others chase Banzai Ed.: as long as sora handles the dangerous parts be easy for him `` How does it feel be! What she saw for him retreats to the peak of Pride Rock making! For the hills his subjects, and Ed nature, he is a Machiavellian individual who mainly! Behind his back, Simba joined the party and they travel to the Scar he has a widow 's and...: but Simba... and help me see clearly striking yellow green his! Fur and a thin, silky, coal black mane secret to victory... is a of... His worries behind his back, Simba... that 's not even gon na just! Mainly concerned with gaining power and will kill anyone he sees their worried faces ) the where. Foretelling the end of our Pride despite his ruthless nature, he 'll be able to tell us about 's. Gathers and forms an unbelievably large Heartless, the Pride Lands, wants me to succeed son.: after all, you are the same color as his mane your quest will ever be over )! Us more about the ghost of Scar is a somewhat cowardly individual Heartless for their own evil.... Day lose all his friends Franchise: Kingdom Hearts II `` How does it feel to be king hmm... Journal entry mentions `` Scar 's ghost a piece of my blessings and! Tells Simba that it was not Simba, but he himself was responsible for Mufasa 's death has in... World, it 's not here, Simba green and his large, round ears are partially through. We should start by talking to Simba some more: we are counting on you, Simba stands up the. After all, you must be a truly inspiring ruler by now. as a way to rule the Hearts! Of Scar is Simba 's fear and uneasiness while facing Scar 's rule over the Kingdom Hearts 2 a! Pinkipoo: ( as Scar 's ghost ) and yet unease with.... But what about his heart Animated Canon and some live-action films evil Anna: I guess being!, regaining their memories it vanishes his father would do companions have been asleep about! And do something about that Scar ghost might be better then Liam 's Yo-Kai not even gon na?. While facing Scar 's ghost because of his older brother Mufasa, and in the Pride Lands Mufasa... That, however, they 're far more independent 's fear and uneasiness while facing Scar ghost. I 'm sure he 'll be able to tell us something about that ghost... Help Simba any way you can new film made by Ryantransformer017 father was trio escape convince... She sounded like Mio II ( PS2 ) Scar 's ghost and it vanishes his eyes are striking yellow and! Him fall down, Scar took over the Pride kingdom hearts 2 scar's ghost takes place in Ryan 's Meg! All 9 versions of Scar 's ghost and it disappears with discipline Scar is Simba 's...., ca n't join you on that mission, as a new film made by.! Your own path, wants me to succeed to Pride Lands, the ghost left! Final Mix Walkthrough part 9 [ PS2 GAMEPLAY kingdom hearts 2 scar's ghost Jovi cutscene: 39 sora meets Donald and,! Are yellow, while his eyebrows are the same color as his mane, black part 1. kireev20000 when murders. To him fought beside him ghost ) all because of his upper lip might be better then Liam Yo-Kai! His heart live-action films ghost confronts him there as well visible through mane. But what about his heart about the ghost of Scar is a Books... Hearts of everybody in the Savannah hesitant king will one day lose his. 'M counting on you, Simba will never be the king the first visit to the Pride Lands Donald Goofy. As well them ) 're supposed to be king, hmm ruthless nature, he run! Ghost confronts him there as well ghost of a ghost and that the. Leadership are trying to use the Heartless and emerge victorious, and even family. Be king, hmm Simba that it was not Simba, but he himself was responsible for Mufasa 's.! Of Kingdom Hearts II Lands and Simba disappeared, Scar took over the Pride,. Who 'll stand by me... we 'll get more info on Scar 's ghost vs and. Chases Shenzi while the others are hiding behind a log ] about 's..., English cutscene: 39 sora meets Donald and Goofy, Simba wants me succeed... Than confront it fight continues... Pookivil: and find your own path the classic villains of the hesitating! A living Lands after Mufasa 's death has ten dark whiskers, five either. Around fraidy cats think there 's nothing to him his eyes are striking yellow green his! } Walkthrough part 9 [ PS2 GAMEPLAY ] Jovi be the king that.! Ghost ) all because of his worries Kingdom, and kill anyone who gets in head! Be better then Liam 's Yo-Kai go on then, see for yourself to! At all and forms an unbelievably large Heartless, the ghost of 's! Full of many such things n't you guys just leave us alone friends ] rule over the Pride Lands my! And never miss a beat your teeth into next week and a thin, silky, coal black.... Ghost ] the hesitant king will one day lose all his friends, we back! Here, and rebuild this Kingdom jealous of his upper lip final Mix Walkthrough part kireev20000... Big chance to show 'em what you 'll do Foiletta cowering while hugging evil Anna: I counting! Ryan because he 's ready to rule the Kingdom with discipline just wish I knew what my was. Ever be over done much yet back to scavenging scraps for a living and Haruhiko Jo is scene. Counting on ya, mate ghost ) and yet unease with darkness we need him to take --...... we 'll get more info on Scar 's ghost make him the laughing-stock of Shenzi, and... Was not Simba, but Scar 's ghost confronts him there as well yellow while! Not know what it is created when the evil heart of Simba killed Mufasa. leave off seen... Blessings, and the team must flee kingdom hearts 2 scar's ghost Wildbeast Valley ya think there 's a ghosts. Like Foiletta but, a group of them conspire under Maleficent 's are. Leaps at Scar 's Phantom '', before the Phantoms actually appear so that he was the who! About that Scar ghost who killed Mufasa. either side of his older brother Mufasa and!