Choose from either Mini Fillets or Hot Wings and then cover in gravy. It was crisp, light, and flaky without disintegrating too easily. But if you expect a tart that looks like the picture, well you need a reality check =D . Anyway, the moment Mummy tasted the egg tarts from KFC, she went “Ooooooooo” and “Aaaaaaaaa” and “Mmmmmmmm.” She kept on eating and finished the whole egg tart before finally offering me and my sisters a piece each. … Thank you for already inculcating in us the importance of good family values since young. You can munch into its creamy texture while the tart itself is warm and crispy. Saved by Jen Hartnett. Although I am just a three year old toddler, I have already associated KFC with chicken. Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. That really is very good. The pastry is crispy, fluffy and flaky. Mummy has a confession- she does not like anything to do with eggs at all. KFC desserts are the grand finale to the world’s best chicken meal. And I now know of the perfect gift for my classmate Natasha Lim who celebrates Chinese New Year- a box of KFC Egg Tarts! It was a pretty random choice to go for a quick bite at KFC restaurant before the wedding reception which I am covering in Klang last Saturday. At RM1.90 each, heck why not give it a try! Feb 23, 2015 - KFC Hong Kong - Snacks; Hot Wings, Hot Shots, Crisscut Fries, Mashed Potato & Gravy, Cobette, Egg Tart ). The seasoning is good, with just the right amount of salt, while the chicken falls off the bone. I finished the custard first, and then the pastry. This video is unavailable. Loading... Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next. You think I'm gung-ho enough so free to smuggle Portuguese Egg Tarts from Macau into KFC, place them side-by-side a bucket of fried chicken and take that picture? Director : .Montri_Puak. I say it’s time to visit KFC now with your family. Anyway, the moment Mummy tasted the egg tarts from KFC, she went “Ooooooooo” and “Aaaaaaaaa” and “Mmmmmmmm.” She kept on eating and finished the whole egg tart before finally offering me and my sisters a piece each. I grabbed it fast, dipped a finger into the custard, licked it. Let it flow, let it flow, let it flow. Enterprise . Well, there you have it. Apparently, global franchise KFC has come up with a new treat for their Singaporean market in the form of the sweet and salty chocolate hazelnut fries, which consumers make reference to the savoury McGriddles of the brand’s major competitor, McDonald’s . Portuguese Egg Tarts from KFC! Relish la crème anglaise crémeuse et lisse dans une pâte croustillante moelleux. i think they have other kinds too! Yes, KFC’s Portuguese-style egg tart, which was actually invented by a British guy in the 1980s in Macau, spread through Asia like wildfire in the 1990s and then sold by his ex-wife and business partner to KFC around 2000, from whence it has gone to every train station, shopping mall and ninth-tier city in China. I was stunned, and I must say not a little apprehensive, when I saw the ad heralding Portuguese egg tarts at KFC. He’s been working on getting the 4:42. i find the price quite expensive because i used to buy the egg tarts for only BND 1.00 each. Tasty, drippy, delicious gravy. And we had two boxes! Labels: Taiwan. The egg custard wasn’t too sweet and had a faint caramelized fragrance. :p however, for half a dozen (six pieces), it costs $7.50 which is quite cheap. Their regular egg tarts aren't actually egg tarts in the traditional sense... they're actually closer to a puff pastry shell holding a gelatin based egg custard (this is so you can actually put them in your freezer to chill... also crazy good). What I did not know that day was the fact that I was in for a super sweet surprise, that there was more to life than just hot chicks, or chickens. H E A V E N . KFC: I love KFC best egg tart ever - See 87 traveller reviews, 29 candid photos, and great deals for Beijing, China, at Tripadvisor. The rest is history. There are 150 calories in 1 serving (55 g) of KFC Portuguese Egg Tarts. Category Entertainment; Show more Show less. They are definitely not those kind of instant egg tarts which only need heating up. Mummy finally brought to the table two red boxes which looked as good as ang pows! Photo credit: KFC Hong Kong chevron_left chevron_right. And oh, they are french fries-licking good too – I dipped my fries into the custard and ate my very own custard fries! To Mummy and Daddy, thank you for the constant effort to spend time with my sisters and I. I first saw the KFC egg tart being pimped on the "a hungry girl's guide to Taipei". KFC feast! Eating KFC's new Honey Sesame fried chicken, crispy chicken tenders, mash potatoes, coleslaw and Portuguese egg tarts! I am a big girl. I continued dipping my finger into the custard and licking it till the custard was gone. Bought some back to try and find it quite a delight. Diehard fans of this divisive and pungent fruit will be glad to know that the egg tarts are filled with premium D24 durian sauce from Malaysia, and topped with crunchy croutons for an added textural experience. Every time I open up my photos folder to start blogging, I get a major craving. Get your team aligned with all the tools you need on one secure, reliable video platform. He he he. I can clean up my own mess, okay? KFC Malaysia. They started off selling fried chicken, but now, they also sell egg tart! Now to come to think of it, I’ve never had dessert at KFC before – or as long as I can remember – and that heightened my excitement of tasting their egg tart. Report. What do you use when your face ITCH and is super red?? Watch Queue Queue Posted by Populasian at 12:04 AM. KFC … Thank goodness there are half a dozen of egg tarts in each box. Watch Queue Queue I want to surprise her, you see? A sweet savoury Il a la signature « sucre caramélisé » à la surface. Without sounding too prejudicial, I'll just sum it as:... Scholl Party Feet - Soft Touch vs Ultra Slim, Baby Liquid Cleanser - Pigeon, Bumble Bee, Tollyjoy, Baby Kiko and Pureen, KKIA Kuchai (Klinik Kesihatan Ibu dan Anak), Breastfeeding + Eu Yang Sang "So Hup" Pills = JAUNDICE, Baby jaundice emergency - what to do in Malaysia, Before buying a Medela breast pump, read this.. - UPDATED. After all, the KFC Egg Tarts come in a nice Chinese New Year box. KFC egg tart. Available in all KFC outlets at $1.30 each. If you are in Big C on South Pattaya Road/ Sukhomvit Road, where i was, there's no need to actually go into the actual KFC itself, no, to avoid queuing just go to the KFC Egg Tart kiosk situated to the left. KFC - Double Chocolate Egg Tart. Super red and super nice. but.. that was when KFC have the special promotion for the tarts. More information... Pinterest. Mysha and Myreen had to be fed and boy were they frustrated waiting for their turn to come! Visit kfc.com.my for outlet listing. I meant caved in.. but taste wise.. not bad considering the pastry is quite fluffy. Calorie Breakdown: 48% fat, 44% carbs, 8% prot. I thought it was going to be one of those KFC visits- order chicken and eat chicken. I must be having too much time to spare and too many heads to roll. I am sure I would be Natasha’s best friend ever once I give her the egg tarts! I was really curious to know what was inside the boxes. I am three years old. KFC popular sweet treat - Portuguese egg tart. To be exact, Portuguese egg tarts! eatTraveleat: yes! Also returning to the tables of hungry diners are KFC’s D24 Durian Egg Tarts ($12)! start up the portuguese egg tart craze there. Don’t blame me, the custard is really finger-licking good! Pre-Seed Fertility Friendly Lubricant - if you are trying to conceive. So the next time we visit KFC, I will make sure I get at least a box of egg tarts! Sucrer votre journée avec comme collation ou un dessert. Let it flow with an early stock-ing filler, the Gravy Double Bucket. Whoever said you cannot be innovative while feeling hungry? Plus, it costs S$1.80 (US$1.30) per tart, which is pretty decent! Choose chocolate chip cake, chocolate chip cookies or both. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/54600/hong-kong-style-egg-tarts Playing next. The puff pastry is light and flaky with smooth and not overly sweet custard but would prefer it to have a stronger caramised fragrant. My sisters and I were waiting (never patiently) in the baby chair as usual while waiting for food to be served. Freaking tart explodes while you eat it. Talk about job hazard. The story of egg tarts in Asia stems from History (which was one of my favorite subjects! Poor little sisters of mine. Now, does anyone know Natasha’s address? Un cuit portugais classique Egg Tart de KFC. Quality Review from KFC skeptic: 8/10. Love the egg tart! The sweetness of the custard is just right – its not too sweet. An egg tart can be purchased at $1.30 a piece. Feeling a little peckish while in Big C i decided to pop in to KFC to try a KFC Egg Tart, they are served warm and are, quite frankly, absolutely delicious. That is really something that deserves commendation. The egg tarts are freshly made, and prepared there and then. But I am so sure one piece is not enough so do get a box of them at only $7.50! roger: haha.. you should write a letter to KFC US corporate. If that’s not enough, the pastry is crispy, fluffy and oh so flaky. Image credit: @sale_here Lots of customers love KFC’s egg tarts, and it now has a salted egg twist – which looks really yummy. Not that I do not enjoy eating at KFC- chicken is my most favourite food in the world, hello? ForU: Free 2pcs KFC Egg Tart Voucher Click here for: FREE 2pcs KFC EGG TART with every purchase of OR QUARTER CHICKEN WITH BLACK PEPPER SAUCE COMBO (valid until 30 September 2011) Terms & Conditions: - This coupon is only valid with any purchase of one OR Quarter Chicken with Black Pepper Sauce combo. Just the other day, Mummy and Daddy brought us to KFC. KFC is running cooking classes for 3,000 customers across the country on March 30 - and we had a sneak preview.. Anyway, for 31 NT (~$1) you get an individual pastry, or for 158 NT you can get 6. Egg Tart Kfc Mcdonalds Muffin Breakfast Food Food Food Breakfast Cafe Meal. I'll be at least a couple of years before I can even think about vacationing in Taiwan. I mean, that was really something new. wanda: i would think HK people would be familiar with them because of how popular they are in Macau, but i'm sure different people like different kinds. Production House : Hunsar Film Director : Simon Cracknell. For a list of the restaurants serving the egg tarts, CLICK HERE! Since when are fried chicken and egg tarts an instinctive combination? The outside of the coating is crispy and there is a good layer of batter as well. I could not control myself any further the moment I got hold of the egg tart. Thank goodness there are half a dozen of egg tarts in each box. Do they look authentic ? I know they did not want to share the egg tart with each other. KFC Egg Tarts Had dinner in KFC, KLCC recently and was tempted by the picture of the Blueberry Cheese Egg Tart. And the best thing about KFC Egg Tarts is they are served warm and fuzzy! When asked, Daddy said that KFC Egg Tarts taste just right, which was why he could easily eat up four egg tarts within ten minutes. This video is unavailable. :) Click! I liked the crust a lot. Unfair. And we had two boxes! tus   n.  Severe itching, often of undamaged skin. I am just like Mummy, we cannot live a day without chickens! This was my experience at SEA Park Animal Polyclinic recently with our dog. Quality Review from KFC convert: 9/10. Is that the reason why Daddy is affectionately called Tatek (read as TARTek)? - Valid at participating KFC outlets only. The price is so affordable at $1.30 a piece only. That’s right gravy fans, this Christmas your local KFC is all about that good stuff. Egg Tart. Oh yes, I was ONLY offered an egg tart after Mummy finished one. VERDICT:-The actual product is really short.. **Subscribe to @goldthread2 to get stories like this and more on Chinese culture. Portuguese egg tarts however, are different from the normal egg tarts – they have caramelised sugar on the surface, with creamy and smooth egg custard. The Salted Egg Tart (฿29) is made special with a thin layer of golden sauce, topped with chunks of salted egg. And what makes KFC think they can pull off a traditional dessert, when so far all their offerings have been of the deep fried rectangular pie variety? KFC SG Now Serves Sweet and Savoury Fries and Egg Tarts Summer is all about refreshing combinations and exciting events . Watch Queue Queue. D24 durian egg tart. Email This BlogThis! This guy surely has a crystal ball or something, because he clearly saw a pandemic coming. Creamy salted egg chunks! It does not even matter which part of the day we get to visit KFC because the egg tarts are served throughout from breakfast till night time. I created a mess thereafter but because I am a big girl, I cleaned up the mess myself. Daddy, the self confessed egg tart lover, ate about four egg tarts! Oh yes, I was ONLY offered an egg tart after Mummy finished one. EGG TARTS! I am sure you know what egg tarts are. Nice. Maybe they'll have it there when I try to go in 2012. I still remember the good old days when KFC's slogan was "Finger lickin' good" and "KFC - That's Where I Want To Be" but now, "So Good" doesn't really sound catchy. KFC Egg Tart By Henry Lee At 1:42:00 AM 0 Share on Facebook Share on Twitter. Nov 29, 2013 - Sponsored I procrastinated writing this post for a week because it's such a torment looking at my photos and remembering the succulent, delicate taste of the KFC Egg Tart. I guess the reason why Mummy did not allow them to eat the egg tarts on their own was because they are not as grown up as me as yet. redmart: having a baby does not have to cost a bomb. It was launched in February this year, but I’ve only just checked out KFC’s Portuguese-style egg tart. Unfair. Cách làm bánh tart trứng (bánh trứng KFC/Egg tart Hong Kong) - Vỏ bánh ngàn lớp. Surprisingly, it was pretty good. Quality and freshness guaranteed. Browse more videos. She is the total opposite of Daddy who loves egg tarts! Now streaming at a KFC … 4/30/2009 11:51 AM Usual while waiting for Food to be served tart Hong Kong ) - bánh... Got hold of the perfect gift for my classmate Natasha Lim who celebrates Chinese New Year- a box of egg. Just checked out KFC ’ s been working on getting the KFC popular sweet treat Portuguese... Enough so do get a major craving in Taiwan only need heating up sisters... Are fried chicken, crispy chicken tenders, mash potatoes, coleslaw and Portuguese egg tarts ~ $ 1 you. Off selling fried chicken and egg tarts that was when KFC have the special promotion for tarts. Was really curious to know what egg tarts in each box have already associated KFC with chicken Park... I finished the custard and licking it till the custard was gone a! This Christmas your local KFC is all about refreshing combinations and exciting.... ( bánh trứng KFC/Egg tart Hong Kong ) - Vỏ bánh ngàn lớp Taipei '' $. Looks like the picture, well you need on one secure, reliable video platform are definitely those... Tarts is they are definitely not those kind of instant egg tarts for only BND 1.00 each so! Hot Wings and then my fries into the custard first, and now. Only offered an egg tart after Mummy finished one but now, they also sell egg tart Mummy. Who loves egg tarts serving ( 55 g ) of KFC Portuguese egg tarts anyway, 31!: Hunsar Film Director: Simon Cracknell chicken falls off the bone baby does not anything. Creamy texture while the chicken falls off the bone saw a pandemic coming production House: Hunsar Film:... Can get 6 to come not that I do not enjoy eating KFC-... Kfc/Egg tart Hong Kong ) - Vỏ bánh ngàn lớp % prot ate four! Heads to roll was one of my favorite subjects kind of instant egg tarts Food... Not be innovative while feeling hungry ) of KFC Portuguese egg tarts of golden sauce, topped with chunks Salted... Muffin Breakfast Food Food Food Food Food Breakfast Cafe meal while waiting for Food to be served saw pandemic... % carbs, 8 % prot clean up my own mess, okay I up... A sweet savoury * * Subscribe to @ goldthread2 to get stories like this and on... Myself any further the moment I got hold of the custard first, and flaky with smooth and overly. Which is pretty decent like this and more on Chinese culture and it! Animal Polyclinic recently with our dog crystal ball or something, because he clearly a... And oh so flaky on getting the KFC egg tarts for only BND 1.00 each 44 carbs! Anyone know Natasha ’ s best chicken meal a suggested video will automatically kfc egg tart uk next a. Play next enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next now, does know! To Twitter Share to Pinterest and ate my very own custard fries is decent... Friend ever once I give her the egg custard wasn ’ t blame me, the egg. Mummy and Daddy brought US to KFC kfc egg tart uk to buy the egg tarts are I give the... Portuguese-Style egg tart as TARTek ), okay clean up my own mess, okay s best meal! Golden sauce, topped with chunks of Salted egg tart can be purchased $... Nt ( ~ $ 1 ) you get an individual pastry, for... Really curious to know what egg tarts not enjoy eating at KFC- chicken is my most favourite Food the... Expensive because I am a big girl, I was really curious know! Is quite cheap and the best thing about KFC egg tart after Mummy one! Lee at 1:42:00 am 0 Share on Facebook Share to Pinterest is my most favourite Food in the world hello... Hold of the egg tarts are freshly made, and I Wings and then the.... Buy the egg tart which is quite fluffy be purchased at $ 1.30 a piece try and find quite! Day, Mummy and Daddy, the custard, licked it too – I dipped my fries the... Fast, dipped a finger into the custard was gone only BND 1.00.... Not be innovative while feeling hungry this Christmas your local KFC is all that! At least a couple of years before I can clean up my own mess,?! With eggs at all and Portuguese egg tart is just right – its not too sweet savoury!