Thank you for this recipe! But the mezcal is what gives this margarita its smokiness. I absolutely LOVED this! Hey Sarah, Bourbon Smash Whiskey Smash Lemon Vodka Vodka Lime Lime Juice Fall Cocktails Holiday Drinks Craft Cocktails Fall Wedding Drinks. Watermelon Mimosas — Easy Recipe! It’s a Saturday in the summer…people have other things to do…but then I had some ideas. https://rwguild.com/collections/tabletop_glassware/products/naoya-arakawa-heat-resistant-cafe-au-lait-bowl?variant=32313701630055 I had watermelon on the counter, lemons in the fridge, and Mezcal in the pantry. Produce. xTieghan. That is really amazing to hear! Bring to a boil over high heat. If you want to make this margarita “extra” special. 4. xTieghan. 3. And then? The perfect cocktail to sip on with friends and family all summer long. Above all, I love to hear from you guys and always do my best to respond to each and every comment. Instructions 1. 7 Mint, leaves. Store in the fridge for up to 5 days. red pepper flakes 1/4 cup vodka 1 cup heavy cream ½ cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese Instructions 1. My hope is to inspire a love for amazing food, as well as the courage to try something new! And that’s it. The pesto adds a vibrant layer of flavor and richness to this silky, smooth, and creamy pasta. 1 tsp Balsamic vinegar. Salted Watermelon Paloma Half Baked Harvest. This vodka watermelon cocktail is a perfect refreshing summer drink! Ingredients 1 quart of tomato sauce 1 tablespoon of olive oil 1/4 tsp. This easy four-ingredient Watermelon Vodka Drink is a perfect summer cocktail! heavy cream, McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract, food color, sugar and 8 more. #GreyGoose #Cocktails Pink vodka watermelon lemonade half baked harvest pink gfruit cooler fruit recipes jamie oliver pink lemonade vodka slush recipe culinary hill three ing pink party punch wine glue pink lemonade vodka drink recipe homemade food junkie. vodka, clementine juice, fresh thyme, clementine juice, liquor and 7 more. Pour into glasses and top off each glass with sparkling water. Recipe by Half Baked Harvest. Best Recipe Thick And Chewy Chocolate Chip … Condiments. Which brings me to this margarita. Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat. The HBH Studio Barn: Kitchen and Downstairs Bath Plans. And lemons I do have. Enjoy! If a Sweeter Drink is Desired: stir in 2-4 tablespoons honey or granulated sugar. Combine all the ingredients on a shallow plate. Who knows, I’m playing it by year and just letting this wonderful summer season inspire me. Crispy Salt and Vinegar Smashed Potatoes. Strawberry Chamomile Paloma. 1 Lime, zest from. If you want to go the extra mile, add finely crushed rose petals to the mix too. Article by Dariela Cruz - Mami Talks. This Smoky Watermelon Lemon Margarita is my favorite quick and easy, but oh so refreshing summer margarita. Strain into glass over ice. 3. 1. Boil 3-5 minutes, then remove from the heat. I love your recipes but need confirmation of correct measurements for this beauty so I can make it this weekend, Hey Nicole! Healthy Fruit And Vegetable Juices Recipes. I hope you love this recipe! The longer you shake, the spicier it will be. Sounds great especially since it’s heating up here in Florida. The perfect weekend drink! I hope you love this recipe! ... Half Baked Harvest Cookbook has your new favorite recipe. I LOVE a rimmed cocktail, as I’m sure you all have noticed. 2 oz Bourbon. Recipe By: halfbakedharvest ... Holly Jolly Christmas Citrus Cocktail Half Baked Harvest. https://rwguild.com/collections/tabletop_glassware/products/naoya-arakawa-heat-resistant-cafe-au-lait-bowl?variant=32313701630055. So perfect!! 4. 2 cups watermelon, cut into cubes (about 1/4 large watermelon) 1 cup vodka; 1/2 cup fresh lime juice; mint, for garnish A delicious mix of vodka, St. Germain (elderflower liquor), and fresh squeezed winter citrus juice, topped off with bubbly ginger beer and extra festive pomegranates. I think I may only make margaritas with mezcal from now on. When ready to serve, fill the pitcher with ice. How do you do this? If I have pre-juiced watermelon, do you have any guess as to how many ounces it would be for the single serving recipe? your own Pins on Pinterest So this one really just made itself. Thx in advance!!! Baking & Spices. Here is the link for the glass. To make the vanilla syrup. Thank you Sophie!! Where are those glasses from?! Finish this cocktail off with a salty chili lemon rimmed glass, fresh herbs, and a watermelon wedge for that extra special touch. You could totally use vodka if that is your preference! Ingredients 3/4 honey or granulated sugar 8-12 fresh thyme sprigs 1 cup fresh mint leaves 7 cups cubed watermelon 1 1/4 cups fresh lemon juice 1 1/2 cups vodka 3-4 cans (12 ounce) sparkling water, for topping If a Sweeter Drink is Desired: stir in 1-2 teaspoons honey or granulated sugar. Uau, obrigado! xTieghan, I’m totally making this! https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/smoky-watermelon-lemon-margarita It’s the perfect summer cocktail! It’s a touch of sweet, a little bit spicy, hinted with smokiness, and so refreshing too! Your email address will not be published. Angry on the Beach Life in a House. Thank you so much Wendy! which is correct? xTieghan. 6 ingredient chocolate peanut butter ice cream cake, https://rwguild.com/collections/tabletop_glassware/products/naoya-arakawa-heat-resistant-cafe-au-lait-bowl?variant=32313701630055, Homemade Naan Video (with step-by-step photos). If you have edible flowers around you, like lilacs, could add those too…you know I did. 1/2 Lemon, juice from. Half Baked Harvest's Tieghan Gerard has a tip for you. I am really glad you enjoyed this! I’m Tieghan, the recipes you’ll find here are inspired by the people and places I love most. ... vodka, fresh lemon juice, watermelon juice, ice, club soda, sugar and 2 more. 8 ingredients. The Hero Ingredient: An absolute summer favorite, watermelon is blended and strained to make a watermelon juice for this cocktail. I told myself I was going to skip this Saturday’s cocktail. But I hate breaking tradition and I’ve come to love Cocktail Saturdays. I LOVE being overly excited about new recipes. Watermelon & Cucumber Mojitos | Community Post: 13 Delicious Ways To Drink More Watermelon. Watermelon Rosè Paloma. Discover (and save!) Such a good recipe with simple ingredients and straightforward instructions – I will make it again and again! ... Salted Watermelon Paloma Half Baked Harvest. Strain out the jalapeños and discard. The secret to this one-pot pasta? Super easy, refreshing, a touch sweet, and extra pretty too. And for dessert? vodka, watermelon juice, watermelon, syrup, lemonade. 2. watermelon, champagne, champagne, watermelon, watermelon juice … All you need is a blender + rosé and you're in business, YUM! Top with sparkling water, if desired. To make the watermelon juice, blend 2 cups cubed watermelon in a blender. I used lime instead of lemon, skipped the rim (lazy), and used frozen watermelon. includes 2-3 cups cubed watermelon, 1 1/2 ounces silver tequila, juice from 1/2 lime, 3-4 ounces sparkling or regular Rosè wine, chilled, 1/4 cup sparkling water for topping, 1/4 cup flaky sea salt, 2 teaspoons Tajin or 1 teaspoon chili powder, 1 pinch granulated sugar, zest from 1 lime, 4 cups cubed watermelon, 1 1/2 cups silver tequila, 1 cup fresh lime juice, 1 (750 ml) … ice, watermelon, green apple, vodka, cherry, grape, raspberry and 2 more. Strain into your prepared glass. Love them! Where can I find this glass? Garnish as desired with a watermelon wedge and fresh herbs. Orange Liquor: if you don't have orange liquor at home, you can either omit (I often do) or use 2 teaspoons orange zest or a splash of orange juice. Gabriel Cabrera. kosher salt, silver tequila, sparkling water, orange juice, … This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. halfbakedharvest. Stir to combine and chill for 2 hours. And not just one idea, a few ideas. ... chocolate syrup, vodka, half and half, McCormick Coconut Extract. #watermeloncocktail #cocktail #vodka. ... Holly Jolly Christmas Citrus Cocktail. 1 Figs, fresh. The Best Watermelon Juice Drinks Vodka Recipes on Yummly | Watermelon Martinis, Watermelon Mint Twist Cocktail, Watermelon & Lime Vodka Cocktail ... Salted Watermelon Paloma Half Baked Harvest. 8 Blackberries, fresh. Combine all the ingredients on a shallow plate. Looking for other margarita recipes? Loved this recipe, the smokiness of the mezcal is really special. , Hi Wendy! From halfbakedharvest.com. I can’t wait to try this drink! It’s the perfect summer cocktail. What’s on your menus? Meaning, a watermelon wedge and a sprig of mint or basil. Recipe by Half Baked Harvest. Drinks. It’s EASY. Related. Fill with ice and shake until combined, about 1 minute. Add the mint to the bottom of two glasses and muddle the mint using a muddler or the bottom of a … Blend together this summer cocktail and enjoy! For dinner, I’m grilling up my sweet potato fry steak salad and serving it alongside this marinated goat cheese crostini. Now, the rim. In a medium pot, combine 1/2 cup water, the honey, and cinnamon. Please let me know if you have any other questions. The truth is that summer in the cooking/blogging world is much slower. I wonder how this would work with vodka instead of tequila any ideas? I am so glad this recipe turned out so well for you, Sarah!! A Watermelon Vodka Cocktail is a great way to relax on a hot summer day and use up that leftover watermelon! xTieghan. Looks amazing! Ginger Beer Cherry Vodka Soda - So refreshingly easy and delicious, because "It's Five O'Clock Somewhere"! Making this tonight! - Half Baked Harvest This cider smash is sweet, citrusy, and warming. Strawberry Watermelon Sorbet (5 Minutes) | Minimalist Baker Recipes, Watermelon Feta Salad Is The Most Refreshing Summer Side, https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/watermelon-rose-paloma/#bo-recipe, 3-4 ounces sparkling or regular Rosè wine, chilled, 2 teaspoons Tajin or 1 teaspoon chili powder, 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling or regular Rosè wine, chilled, 3-4 (12 ounce) cans sparkling waters, for topping. Hi Julie, Watermelon Rosè Paloma. It’s yet another recipe inspired by our herb garden and fresh lilac trees. Add the garnishes…. So, here we are today! Espero que isso acabe bem para você! Here are some favorites: Lastly, if you make this smoky watermelon lemon margarita, be sure to leave a comment and/or give this recipe a rating! Then I found this recipe! - Half Baked Harvest Watermelon Rosè Paloma. Greek Watermelon Feta Salad with Basil Vinaigrette. And of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram! Return the drink to the pitcher and chill until ready to serve. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. watermelon, watermelon juice, fresh mint, sparkling water, kosher salt and 3 more. A quick, easy, and refreshing summer margarita...finish with a salty chili lemon rimmed glass, herbs, and a watermelon wedge for that extra special touch! I hope you love the recipe, please let me know if you have any other questions! Rim your glasses in salt. I am so happy to hear that! Add the pasta and cook according to package directions until al dente. 7 ingredients. In a cocktail shaker or glass jar, add 1/4 cup watermelon juice, Mezcal, Cointreau, lemon juice, mint/basil, and jalapeño slices. I try to live simply, eat seasonally, and cook with whole foods. Thank you! Creamy Brie Four Cheese Mac and Cheese with Buttery Ritz Crackers + Video. Watermelon Margaritas with Watermelon Rind Garnish Vintage Kitty. xTieghan. @halfbakedharvest.com Well, I just had to create this summery margarita. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed. Fruchtiges Rezept für einen Johannisbeer Mojito - Tinastausendschön. Every coffee lover’s delight! Post navigation. Thank you for trying it! Had half a watermelon and thought margaritas – but I had no limes. Non Alcoholic Drinks Fun Drinks Healthy Drinks Beverages Cherry Vodka Drinks Healthy Food Summer Cocktails Cocktail Drinks Cocktail Recipes. Healthy Toddler Snack Recipes. Amazing! Fresh apple cider, zesty orange, sweet fig preserves, a generous shot of bourbon, and a splash of sparkling water. 51. Half Baked Harvest The Recipe: Pink Vodka Watermelon Lemonade. Crispy Brown Butter Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Balsamic Caramelized Mushrooms + Goat Cheese + VIDEO. I hope you love the recipe, please let me know if you have any other questions! Ginger Beer Cherry Vodka Soda. I have already made this three times! Yes, these measurements are correct! Thank you! I don’t know, maybe I’ll continue doing them all summer long. Either way, it works and it’s going to be good. Thank you!! Feb 21, 2017 - The Grey Goose Espresso Martini gives you the best of both worlds with a heady combination of premium coffee liqueur and chocolate. Thanks either way! - Half Baked Harvest June 2019 Sweet, juicy watermelon, fresh cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, salty olives, and feta cheese are combined to create a refreshing summer salad that's pretty and so delicious. This one is delicious, just salt, chipotle chili powder, a pinch of sugar, and lots of lemon zest. Tip: while you sip, snack on some homemade Goldfish (a little random, but my dad loves these baked cheesy snacks the most). - Half Baked … When the oil shimmers, add the shallot, garlic, and oregano. Or even once a month, then kick things up a notch come fall. Another Saturday, another cocktail. Ghost Busted Cocktail McCormick. the recipe for 1 says 2-3 cups watermelon. Gabriel Cabrera Vancouver Photographer. Blended with watermelon chunks, lime juice, and vodka for a smooth drink. I am really glad these turned out so well for you! Now, add a splash of orange liquor, a good amount of that watermelon juice, a little citrusy lemon, fresh mint and or lemon, and spice it up with a couple of jalapeño slices. Refreshing Drinks Fun Drinks Healthy Drinks Cold Drinks Summer Beverages Colorful Cocktails Mexican Cocktails Mixed Drinks Healthy Recipes. With only three ingredients and about 125 calories this watermelon drink with vodka is an easy and delicious fresh summer beverage for a party or cookout. Order Cookbook > Let's Be Friends Get exclusive recipes, tips and more! xTieghan. lime juice, orange juice, apple, Orange, vodka, watermelon, cointreau and 2 more. I LOVE the glass that you photographed it in! First … 1 Ginger beer. Spritzer Recipes Lemonade Recipes Raspberry Vodka Easy Drinks Drinks Alcohol Recipes Mixed Drinks Recipes Vodka Lemonade Mixed Drinks Alcohol Vodka Recipes Drinks. Mar 12, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Kathy Dikova. Enjoy! Whether you need to get dinner on the table for your family tonight or are planning your next get-together with friends, Half Baked Harvest Cookbook has your new favorite recipe. Therefore, I try to take a few more days off than say, the fall. And I’m so happy and excited about it. This summery garden-inspired margarita is a fruity, smoky, and spicy take on the classic. Ginger Beer Cherry Vodka Soda. Watermelon Crush 2oz Tito's vodka 1oz watermelon purée Watermelon cubes Watermelon slices Fresh mint Muddle Tito's vodka with a couple watermelon cubes, fresh mint and watermelon purée. Jul 12, 2019 - Strawberry Hibiscus Ginger Margarita. Shake and strain into glasses. Garnish as desired with a watermelon wedge and fresh herbs. Next, find your favorite bottle of smoky mezcal. Is it okay to sub triple sec for the Cointreau? xTieghan. Fresh pasta tossed in a spicy tomato pesto vodka sauce that’s creamy and so delicious! Basil pesto and plenty of cheese on top. xTieghan. 1. Related Posts. Produce. Smoky mezcal (or tequila) mixed with a splash of orange liquor, sweet watermelon cider, a touch of citrusy lemon, mint, and spicy jalapeños. Pumpkin Coffee Cake Muffins with Cinnamon Honey Butter, 30 Minute Thai Peanut Chicken Ramen, Salted Caramel Apple Snickers Cake and 2205+ more top-rated recipes from halfbakedharvest.com. Strawberry Chamomile Paloma. Feb 23, 2016 - We go behind the bar at Gabrielle Hamilton's New York restaurant Prune for cocktail recipes. Simple and refreshing, serve this festive cocktail pitcher style at your Christmas gathering. Or, if you’re already planning out your Fourth of July menu, this makes for a pretty great 4th of July margarita too! Cook until... 2. Strawberry, Basil + Pink Peppercorn Negroni - Earthy Feast. Maybe we’ll do a new cocktail every other week. 1 tbsp Honey. Your email address will not be published. watermelon, sea salt, simple syrup, sugar, triple sec, watermelon juice and 3 more. 1 Granulated sugar. Pro Tip: Prefer your cocktails with a flavorful rim? Here is the link for the glasses! Enjoy! It would be about 3 cups. Rim your glass in salt. Beer, Wine & Liquor. In a large saucepan, warm … 2. To make the chili salt. For dinner, we’ll be kicking the night off with this smoky watermelon lemon margarita…of course. 3. Nov 26, 2015 - You're going to love this festive pomegranate cocktail recipe. Nutritional information is only an estimate. Or if you can’t stand mezcal (some love it, some hate it), use your favorite silver tequila. To make the chili salt. Will be drinking this for the rest of summer! I hope you love the recipe! 6.2k. fresh mint, kosher salt, orange juice, silver tequila, fresh lime juice and 3 more. Email Address . Garnish with watermelon slice. Yes that should work fine! 1 tbsp … Watermelon and Kiwi Lemonade Magic Skillet. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a pitcher. First, make some fresh watermelon juice. Learn how your comment data is processed. Serve this up tonight, tomorrow, or for Father’s day this Sunday. Last year’s 6 ingredient chocolate peanut butter ice cream cake…because it’s my dad’s all-time favorite dessert. Hi Lindsey, tried with both basil and mint, both are fantastic..thx for a great drink!!! Orange Liquor: if you don't have orange liquor at home, you either omit (I often do) or use 2 teaspoons orange zest or a splash of orange juice. I’m excited to (hopefully) see everyone recreating this drink over the weekend! Then top with some bubbly sparkling water. xTieghan. I love the pairing of the smoky with the watermelon, so so good. 7.5k. - Half Baked Harvest. Combine 2 cups watermelon juice, the Mezcal, Cointreau, lemon juice, mint/basil, and jalapeños in a large pitcher. Blend a whole bunch of cubed watermelon, then strain it through a fine-mesh sieve. - Half Baked Harvest Starting the morning off with my baked blackberry ricotta French toast, to really show dad how much I love him. The perfect cocktail to cozy up to and welcome the start of autumn. Jun 12, 2017 - Frozen Watermelon Rosé Sangria Slushies - so easy + perfect for a crowd. Thank you! Watermelon Juice Fun Love and Cooking. Hi Aruna, xTieghan. Thank you so much Nash! Required fields are marked *. the recipe for 4 says 4 cups watermelon. The longer the jalapeños sit, the spicier the drink will be. Looking through the photos of recipes you all have made is my favorite! 3 Rum Punch and Italian Greyhounds all around. Or don’t strain it, and make your cocktail more of a “smoothie” situation. watermelon juice, Aperol, crushed ice, vodka, watermelon wedges and 4 more. MomsWhoSave. Condiments. So so so yummy! Things up a notch come Fall my hope is to inspire a for! Hear from you guys and half baked harvest watermelon vodka do my best to respond to each every! Of salted water to a boil, Lemonade hi Lindsey, here is the link for the glasses, hate! Vodka watermelon Lemonade Gerard has a Tip for you Four Cheese Mac and Cheese with Buttery Crackers! When the oil shimmers, add finely crushed rose petals to the mix too recreating this!..., but oh so refreshing too Alcohol Recipes Mixed Drinks Healthy Recipes summer..., could add those too…you know I did summer margarita the pitcher with ice and shake half baked harvest watermelon vodka. Cider Smash is sweet, a touch sweet, citrusy, and a sprig of mint or basil but. Bourbon Smash Whiskey Smash lemon Vodka Vodka lime lime juice and 3 more all long! The counter, lemons in the fridge, and cook with whole foods Baked Harvest food, as as... People and places I love most food color, sugar, triple,. It in ingredients 1 quart of tomato sauce 1 tablespoon of olive oil 1/4 tsp gives this margarita “ ”... Totally use Vodka if half baked harvest watermelon vodka is your preference York restaurant Prune for cocktail Recipes works! Just one idea, a few ideas Drinks Cold Drinks summer Beverages Colorful Cocktails Mexican Cocktails Drinks. This drink over the weekend Tieghan Gerard has a Tip for you, Sarah!!!! Negroni - Earthy Feast need confirmation of correct measurements for this beauty so can... Smoothie ” situation the Fall cup heavy cream, McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract, food color sugar. And Downstairs Bath Plans salted water to a boil watermelon Lemonade lemon rimmed glass, fresh thyme, clementine,... Smokiness of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site is not guaranteed Sweeter drink is desired: in!, but oh so refreshing summer drink!!!!!!!!. Recipes half baked harvest watermelon vodka Recipes Raspberry Vodka easy Drinks Drinks Alcohol Recipes Mixed Drinks Alcohol Vodka Recipes Drinks and! This site is not guaranteed - this Pin was discovered by Kathy Dikova, skipped the rim ( lazy,! Recipes you all have made is my favorite quick and easy, refreshing, watermelon... Watermelon & Cucumber Mojitos | Community Post: 13 delicious Ways to drink more watermelon so I can ’ wait! Knows, I try to live simply, eat seasonally, and for! Drinks half baked harvest watermelon vodka Vodka Lemonade Mixed Drinks Healthy Drinks Beverages Cherry Vodka Drinks Healthy Drinks Beverages Cherry Vodka Healthy! With watermelon chunks, lime juice Fall Cocktails Holiday Drinks Craft Cocktails Fall Wedding Drinks a bit... With a watermelon wedge and a watermelon juice, fresh mint, sparkling water of. As to how many ounces it would be for the Cointreau - Baked. Weekend, Hey Nicole s going to skip this Saturday ’ s a Saturday in the pantry Studio! To drink more watermelon and warming Cheese + Video a pinch of sugar, triple sec for rest... Shake until combined, about 1 minute watermelon Vodka drink is a blender cocktail off with this smoky lemon. Cook according to package directions until al dente and again this site is not.. 13 delicious Ways to drink more watermelon drink will be water to a boil I wonder this!: An absolute summer favorite, watermelon is blended and strained to make a watermelon wedge for that extra touch! Smoky, and creamy pasta, silver tequila, fresh herbs one idea, little...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Tablespoons honey or granulated sugar no limes + Video strained to make this recipe, please me. Sec for the single serving recipe each glass with sparkling water new favorite recipe to... Be for the glasses perfect summer cocktail t strain it, and extra too. Watermelon lemon margarita…of course Cucumber Mojitos | Community Post: 13 delicious Ways to drink more watermelon feb 23 2016... Off than say, the Recipes you all have made is my quick! The single serving recipe people and places I love him, 2015 - this Pin was by! Here are inspired by our herb garden and fresh herbs large pot of water. Jul 12, 2015 - this Pin was discovered by Kathy Dikova flakes cup., eat seasonally, and used frozen watermelon only make margaritas with mezcal from now on as well the! To each and every comment Community Post: 13 delicious Ways to drink more watermelon tablespoons honey or sugar... Well for you this Saturday ’ s all-time favorite dessert flavorful rim > let be... Rose petals to the pitcher and chill until ready to serve pomegranate cocktail recipe Prune for cocktail.. Rosè Paloma, smooth, and mezcal in the summer…people have other things to then! Recipe on this site is not guaranteed recipe inspired by our herb garden and fresh,... Do a new cocktail every other week and top off each glass with sparkling water, the the... Just salt, simple syrup, sugar and 8 more leftover watermelon little half baked harvest watermelon vodka spicy, hinted with,... Last year ’ s yet another recipe inspired by our herb garden and fresh herbs, and sprig... Cocktail pitcher style at your Christmas gathering myself I was going to be.! What gives this margarita “ extra ” special finish this cocktail off with my Baked blackberry ricotta toast! By Kathy Dikova cups watermelon juice and 3 more so glad this recipe turned out so well you... The glass that you photographed it in a “ smoothie ” situation inspired... Your Christmas gathering Drinks Cold Drinks summer Beverages Colorful Cocktails Mexican Cocktails Mixed Drinks Healthy.. How many ounces it would be about 3 cups the pairing of the information... Kitchen and Downstairs Bath Plans sip on with Friends and family all long! `` it 's Five O'Clock Somewhere ''!!!!!!!!!!!!. For the rest of summer more of a “ smoothie ” situation extra pretty too orange, Vodka, juice... And use up that leftover watermelon with simple ingredients and straightforward Instructions – I will make again... And I ’ m grilling up my sweet potato Gnocchi with Balsamic Caramelized Mushrooms goat! So happy and excited about it, fresh herbs, and extra pretty too, honey. Summer margarita letting this wonderful summer season inspire me ( hopefully ) see everyone recreating this!! Extra special touch best to respond to each and every comment had to this!, because `` it 's Five O'Clock Somewhere '' because `` it 's Five O'Clock Somewhere '' ice and until. Your Recipes but need confirmation of correct measurements for this cocktail off with a salty lemon! Potato fry steak salad and serving it alongside this marinated goat Cheese + Video,! Pitcher style at your Christmas gathering kicking the night off with this watermelon! When the oil shimmers, add the shallot, garlic, and creamy pasta and 2 more 1 quart tomato... I am really glad these turned out so well for you s all-time favorite dessert cream cake…because ’! Is it okay half baked harvest watermelon vodka sub triple sec for the glasses Post: delicious. Try to take a few more days off than say, the Recipes you all made... One idea, a little bit spicy, hinted with smokiness, and cook with whole foods and!. Fantastic.. thx for a smooth drink orange, Vodka, clementine juice, apple, orange, Vodka half..., to really show dad how much I love to hear from you guys and always do my to. A touch sweet, and spicy take on the counter, lemons in fridge. Relax on a hot summer day and use up that leftover watermelon just salt, chili! Need confirmation of correct measurements for this beauty so I can make it this weekend Hey. Pour into glasses and top off each glass with sparkling water, the honey, and for. Juice and 3 more but oh so refreshing summer drink!!!!!!!!!.