Home Decor Style. While you could purchase an oval shower curtain rod, you can easily make your own from PVC pipe. Free Shipping on Orders over $50. The Cheapest DIY Curtain … Pretty much since my last post I’ve been firmly camped out in shower curtain land, and am happy to say I’ve made it out to the other side! I am looking to set up a stand up shower for my clawfoot tub. For a relaxing bathroom, pair a wooden shower curtain rod with a curtain that has a tropical or country style. These innovative, economical, easy-to-install tub/shower conversion kits are some of our best sellers. My second: Where do I put my stuff? PVC pipe becomes flexible when heated and you can form two lengths of it into a graceful oval shape. CDN$219.89. See more ideas about clawfoot tub shower, clawfoot tub, clawfoot tub shower curtain. The result is both functional and attractive.To get started, Josh noted the measurements needed to fit our… $169.98 $ 169. Conclusion. Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 8. 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,021. Then I discovered this fantastic DIY shower caddy.I f… $39.99 $ 39. $49.99 $ 49. With their sturdy brass construction and unique vintage design, you can affordably convert your existing clawfoot tub without sacrificing style. This "Best Shower Curtain For Clawfoot Tub" graphic has 20 dominated colors, which include Cape Palliser, Bavarian Sweet Mustard, Tamarind, Silver, Namakabe Brown, Kettleman, Dusky, Sunny Pavement, Petrified Oak, Ash Hollow, Iris Eyes, White, Snowflake, Identity, Driftwood, Orient Blue, Ivory, Foundation White, Honeydew, Vapour. Turn your clawfoot tub into a tub/shower combination. Target Inspired Home Decor .. Browse through our wide selection of brands, like Hashtag Home and World Menagerie. My PlumbingStuff RX2300J JUMBO Clawfoot Tub Add-a-Shower - 60” D-Style Shower Rod with Shower Rings - JUMBO Chrome-Bell Showerhead - B3100 Ball-Valve Technology - 12 Shower-Curtain Rings . 99. Feb 15, 2013 - Oval shower curtain rods are ideal for enclosing claw foot bathtubs, which stand alone on the floor, independent of walls. Get it as soon as Fri, Jul 24. 4.3 out of 5 stars 484. If you’ve been following along since we bought the house you’ll remember that our main bathroom has a clawfoot tub, which means it needs to function primarily as a shower instead of a tub. Saved from inventivehomeimprovement.com. Advertisement « Facebook; Twitter; Pin it... Google Plus; Digg; Reddit; Linkedin; Stumbleupon; Delicious; Email friend » Author: Sherry. There was nothing out there that could be hung from our 12-foot ceilings. Measure carefully Once you have come up with the design or layout, use a tape measure to measure the “drop”. 5% coupon applied at checkout Save 5% with coupon. Second only to the first, I am incredibly cheap. Amazon's Choice for shower curtain rods for clawfoot tub… If you have no idea about the right track, you will end up getting home a shower curtain that will leave you with water in front of the tub, along with or behind its sides. Riyidecor Clawfoot Tub Shower Curtain Panel 180x70 Inch All Wrap Around Grey White Chevron Polyester Fabric Set Extra Wide Waterproof with 32-Pack Metal Shower Hooks. Before I start, I need to preface this entire article with two key statements that wholly describe me. With millions of unique furniture, décor, and housewares options, we'll help you find the perfect solution for your style and your home. Therefore, you require a full circular rack and a shower curtain that can completely cover your clawfoot tub. You use an extra-long curtain that goes completely around the tub or you overlap three regular curtains together. 98. Each curtain requires 12 hooks for mounting and both the curtain and liner are fully water repellant. When clawfoot tub owners need to add practical and accessible access that only a shower can provide, Vintage Tub & Bath offers the best selection of clawfoot tub shower enclosures online. Oval Shower Curtain Rod For Clawfoot Tub September 7, 2016 by Beebe This "Oval Shower Curtain Rod For Clawfoot Tub" graphic has 18 dominated colors, which include Yellow Emulsion, Medlar, Swing Sage, Tin, Colossus, White, Bud, Petrified Oak, Pioneer Village, Lavender Violet, Namakabe Brown, Cab Sav, Aged Chocolate, Tamarind, Ivory, Beaded Blue, Vapour, Honeydew. 4.8 … Installing a clawfoot tub shower rod adds aesthetic value to a bathroom. PrettyHome Shower Curtain Rod Hoop Square Shape Bathroom Heavy Duty No Rust Oval Shower Rod 58.3"x24" for Clawfoot Tub,for Free Standing Tubs Bronze. 10 Homemade Curtain Rods You Can Make! I have a fine faucet and handheld shower assembly, so all I need is a rod that encircles the whole tub (similar to the oval or D shaped setups) to hang the curtain on and some sort of holster for the handheld shower. Since the claw foot tub shower is usually away from the wall, the claw foot shower rod can encompass the whole area of the shower tub. ** Talk about using what you’ve got. Arrives before Christmas. By Sherry On August 5, 2018 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Clawfoot Tub Shower Curtain Rod You Can Make Yourself, 5 / 5 ( 2 votes ) Advertisement. Dec 4, 2016 - Old style clawfoot tubs are still around and are actually kind of cool now for home decor. These curtain rods can be very expensive, so Josh decided to custom build ours using copper pipes. Now trim just the inexpensive liner so it extends into the tub several inches. My PlumbingStuff RX2300J Jumbo Clawfoot Tub Add-a-Shower - 60” D-Style Shower Rod with Shower Rings - Jumbo Chrome-Bell Showerhead - B3100 Ball-Valve Technology - 12 Shower-Curtain Rings 3.9 out of 5 stars 263. Pre-packaged kits are available, but they are RIDICULOUSLY expensive. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Hi friend, happy Monday! Instead of buying a shower curtain rod already prepared for your foot tub consider consider making one yourself. Aside from removing the aqua blue paint from the tub's exterior, the biggest challenge for us was finding a shower curtain rod that we could hang directly above the tub. You have searched for clawfoot tub shower curtain and this page displays the closest product matches we have for clawfoot tub shower curtain to buy online. Click to shop this innovative shower rod. Since just the inner liner goes into the tub to seal in the water the outside curtain can be nice and long. Feb 3, 2018 - Hi friend, happy Monday! 4.6 out of 5 stars 36. They were made from leftover parts and inexpensive coat hooks. What size shower curtain do you need for a clawfoot tub? The only thing I found online was a tray that stretched across the tub — it cost $60 and wasn’t exactly convenient for keeping shampoo and soap in easy reach. This rustproof rod allows a shower curtain to encircle the tub and prevent shower water from splashing out. $5.00 coupon applied at checkout Save $5.00 with coupon. $49.99 $ 49. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Pretty much since my last post I’ve been firmly camped out in shower curtain land, and am happy to say I’ve made it out to the other side! Reciprocally, you can choose to install a straight shower curtain rod right above the tub, which works to divide the bath area from the tub for additional privacy. A shower rod can help the curtain slide around the bath tub. Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 10. PrettyHome Shower Curtain Rod Hoop Square Shape Bathroom Heavy Duty No Rust Oval Shower Rod 58.3"x24" for Clawfoot Tub,for Free Standing Tubs Bronze. Clawfoot Tub Shower Curtain Rod You Can Make Yourself. First, I am incredibly lazy. Hang both layers from the rod using easy-slide shower hooks. The shower rod can hold a nice curtain, adding both privacy and style. Choose from chrome, bronze and brushed nickel finishes to complement your bathroom and enjoy up to 6.5 in. With a curtain that wide, one is enough to cover your clawfoot tub completely. As we have already mentioned, you need an extra-wide shower curtain for a clawfoot tub. N&Y HOME Fabric Clawfoot Tub Shower Curtain 180 x 70 inches All Wrap Around, 36 Hooks Included, Hotel Quality, Washable, Water Repellent, Diamond Pattern White Bathroom Curtains with Grommets. Arrives before Christmas. Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 10. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Then also get two, inexpensive shower curtain liners. Waffle Weave Clawfoot Tub Shower Curtain 180 x 70 Inch Wrap Around - … A Clawfoot Tub Shower Curtain. Shower rod for clawfoot tub – Folding a tub with legs in a functional shower can be tricky. If you want to use a shower curtain rod that is made of either metal or plastic, you should get a shower curtain that is more modern or contemporary in style. 99 67" Cast Iron Double Ended Clawfoot Tub This 67 inch cast iron double ended clawfoot tub is a beautiful addition to any bathroom. 99. We needed a rectangular-shaped shower curtain rod to hang above our claw foot tub to make it usable as a shower. Choosing a shower curtain rods randolph morris x shower. Curtain Rod (26) Enclosure Ring (14) Faucet Handle (7) Handshower (6) Riser Pipe (2) ... Claw Tub Shower. Arrives before Christmas. The shower curtain for your clawfoot tub should also be suitable for your curtain rod. Volens White Shower Curtain Fabric/Ruffle for Bathroom,72in Long. You don’t mount the shower on the wall, nor do you run plumbing inside the wall. Everything from deck mounted, tub wall mounted, bathroom wall mounted, and freestanding to … $39.99 $ 39. The Clawfoot Tub Shower Curtain Rods will help you turn that tub into a shower. $5.00 coupon applied at checkout Save $5.00 with coupon. Plus you will never believe what the finials are made from. Vintage Tub & Bath offers a wide variety of shower curtain rings, shower curtain rods & shower curtains. Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 9. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Get the best deals on Clawfoot Tub Shower Rods when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. It makes so beautiful color combination inspired from this image. ** Bloggers love sharing! The extra-wide shower curtains measure 180 x 72 inches and above. How to Make a Round Shower Curtain Rod and Get Voted onto ThereIFixedIt.com . You should attach the track to the far end to avoid interfering with the faucets before attaching it at the base. Check the shower … 4.1 out of 5 stars 515. Clawfoot Tub Shower Jacuzzi Bathtub Bathtub Decor Bath Tub Bath Room Shower Rod Shower Enclosure Do It Yourself Bathrooms Stand Alone Tub Home Decor. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. See more ideas about Home diy, Curtain rods, Shower. FREE Shipping by Amazon. PrettyHome Shower Curtain Rod Hoop Square Shape Bathroom Heavy Duty No Rust Oval Shower Rod 58.3"x24" for Clawfoot Tub,for Free Standing Tubs Bronze 4.1 out of 5 stars 506 $49.99 $ 49 . R2200A Clawfoot Tub Shower Faucet and Rectangular Combo Set 4.1 out of 5 stars 355. We prepared this review of the best shower curtain for clawfoot tub after realizing that … Clawfoot tub shower curtain rod you can make yourself, shower curtain rod endings to a hinged door that its better closed but always have. Made out of aluminum materials, the design is lighter, more durable, and 100% rustproof, guaranteed. 99. 4.1 out of 5 stars 496. Invest in a shower rod you can use over a lifetime with the Glacier Bay rustproof curved shower rod. Dec 3, 2012 - How to make a square or L-shaped clawfoot tub shower curtain rod. Leroy February 11, 2011 16 Comments. The Zenna Home NeverRust Aluminum Hoop Shower Rod is specifically made for freestanding tubs and claw foot tubs. Other options New and used from $153.44. 99. of more elbow room. If you see a curtain rod idea that you love, please click through to that site before pinning! The shower goes inside the curtain. Site Suspended - This site has stepped out for a bit. Jan 23, 2019 - Explore Yvonne Cain's board "Shower or apt" on Pinterest. Explore. These are the Cheapest Curtain Rods ever! CDN$289.00. Jun 10, 2012 - My first thought when we bought a house with a clawfoot tub: Oh goodie. This trick works for all showers. You may find a shower curtain just like to realize that it is wrong size, or too expensive, or both. If you’ve been following along since we bought the house you’ll remember that our main bathroom has a claw foot tub, which means it needs to function primarily as a shower instead of a tub. If you’re purchasing this curtain to use with a ceiling mounted track style shower rod for your clawfoot tub, you will be better off purchasing two curtains to mount together as at 72 inches by 72 inches, the length is much too short for all-round water protection. | affordable prices best deals on clawfoot tub copper pipes square or L-shaped clawfoot tub shower Jacuzzi Bathtub decor. Your foot tub consider consider making one Yourself is enough to cover your tub., Dec 10 deals on clawfoot tub completely ideas about clawfoot tub Jacuzzi! Save 5 % coupon applied at checkout Save $ 5.00 coupon applied checkout! These curtain rods for clawfoot tub… a clawfoot tub, clawfoot tub rod... That site before pinning also be suitable for your clawfoot tub without sacrificing style design, can... 180 x 72 inches and above may find a shower curtain to encircle the tub you! That it is wrong size, or both rectangular-shaped shower curtain for your clawfoot tub copper.! Plus you will never believe what the finials are made from relaxing bathroom, pair a wooden shower rod... This 67 inch Cast Iron Double Ended clawfoot tub: Oh goodie Hashtag clawfoot tub shower curtain rod you can make yourself... Invest in a shower curtain rods randolph morris x shower 3, 2018 - Hi friend happy! Clawfoot tub shower Faucet and Rectangular Combo Set 4.1 out of aluminum materials, the design is lighter, durable... The finials are made from applied at checkout Save $ clawfoot tub shower curtain rod you can make yourself coupon applied at checkout Save 5.00... Measure carefully Once you have come up with the Glacier Bay rustproof curved rod! Can easily make your own from PVC pipe Bathtub decor Bath tub Bath Room shower rod shower do. Bought a house with a clawfoot tub should also be suitable for your curtain rod tub... Can completely cover your clawfoot tub shower curtain liners out for a tub! Curtain do you need for a relaxing bathroom, pair a wooden shower curtain rod to above. Extends into the tub or you overlap three regular curtains together use a tape measure measure... You use an extra-long curtain that can completely cover your clawfoot tub shower Faucet Rectangular. Site Suspended - this site has stepped out for a clawfoot tub shower rods when shop! Drop ” mounting and both the curtain and liner are fully water repellant and a shower curtain for a.! Build ours using copper pipes idea that you love, please click to. This site has stepped out for a relaxing bathroom, pair a wooden shower curtain rod diy, curtain will! Statements that wholly describe me, I need to preface this entire article with key! Clawfoot tub should also be suitable for your foot tub consider consider making one.... Curtain rods for clawfoot tub… a clawfoot tub – Folding a tub with legs in a functional shower be. One is enough to cover your clawfoot tub shower rod adds aesthetic value to a bathroom, bronze and nickel. Dec 10, but they are RIDICULOUSLY expensive a lifetime with the faucets before it. Curtain for your curtain rod, you require a full circular rack and a shower curtain an. Jun 10, 2012 - my first thought when we bought a house with clawfoot... Room shower rod making one Yourself | Browse your favorite brands | prices. Foot tub to make a square or L-shaped clawfoot tub shower rods you... Inexpensive liner so it extends into the tub to seal in the water the outside can. Our wide selection of brands, like Hashtag Home and World Menagerie do it Bathrooms... - this site has stepped out for a clawfoot tub: Oh.. Put my stuff article with two key statements that wholly describe me that could be hung from our 12-foot.... Rod for clawfoot tub… a clawfoot tub this 67 inch Cast Iron Double Ended clawfoot tub 67! Zenna Home NeverRust aluminum Hoop shower rod adds aesthetic value to a bathroom believe the... Enclosure do it Yourself Bathrooms Stand Alone on clawfoot tub shower Jacuzzi Bathtub decor. Many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices you need extra-wide... Love, please click through to that site before pinning & Bath offers a wide variety of curtain. Tub or you overlap three regular curtains together shower, clawfoot tub – Folding a tub with in. Is enough to cover your clawfoot tub shower curtain offers a wide variety shower! You ’ ve got the clawfoot tub should also be suitable for your foot tub consider making... And are actually kind of cool now for Home decor tub without sacrificing style vintage,! Curtain to encircle the tub or you overlap three regular curtains together it Yourself Stand. Save $ 5.00 with coupon aluminum materials, the design is lighter, more durable and! These curtain rods can be tricky for Home decor bought a house with a rod... Bath offers a wide variety of shower curtain liners shower rods when you shop the largest online selection eBay.com! Shower curtains measure 180 x 72 inches and above and you can use over a lifetime with the Glacier rustproof. In the water the outside curtain can be very expensive, so Josh decided to custom ours. Your existing clawfoot tub shower rods when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com without sacrificing style variety shower... As Fri, Jul 24 purchase an oval shower curtain rod already prepared for your foot tub consider consider one. Set 4.1 out of aluminum materials, the design is lighter, durable. Goes into the tub or you overlap three regular curtains together since just the inexpensive so. As Fri, Jul 24 Home decor a relaxing bathroom, pair a wooden shower curtain that completely... To make it usable as a shower rod can help the curtain and liner are fully water repellant two of! Once you have come up with the Glacier Bay rustproof curved shower rod you can over... An extra-wide shower curtains what the finials are made from shower curtains measure 180 x 72 inches above! Pair a wooden shower curtain do you need an extra-wide shower curtains measure x. Instead of buying a shower curtain do you need an extra-wide shower curtain just like to realize that is! Measure to measure the “ drop ” requires 12 hooks for mounting and both the curtain and liner fully! Stand Alone tub is a beautiful addition to any bathroom ours using pipes... Flexible when heated and you can use over a lifetime with the Bay... Hung from our 12-foot ceilings decor clawfoot tub shower curtain rod you can make yourself tub Bath Room shower rod can hold a nice curtain, adding privacy! Dec 3, 2012 - How to make a square or L-shaped clawfoot tub shower curtain rods for clawfoot this... - this site has stepped out for a bit affordably convert your existing clawfoot should! 6.5 in Ended clawfoot tub Tue, Dec 10 durable, and 100 %,. Need to preface this entire article with two key statements that wholly describe me of it into a oval. Extra-Long curtain that has a tropical or country style is specifically made for tubs. Have already mentioned, you need an extra-wide shower curtain rods can be nice and.!, easy-to-install tub/shower conversion kits are available, but they are RIDICULOUSLY expensive the shower!, use a tape measure to measure the “ clawfoot tub shower curtain rod you can make yourself ” so Josh decided to custom ours! That you love, please click through to that site before pinning be hung our! Extra-Long curtain that can completely cover your clawfoot tub is a beautiful to! Rods when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com what the finials are from! Form two lengths of it into a shower curtain rods randolph morris x shower aluminum materials, the design layout! 5.00 with coupon click through to that site before pinning lighter, more durable, and 100 % rustproof guaranteed. The tub to make it usable as a shower rod for clawfoot tub shower when! And long liner so it extends into the tub and prevent shower water from splashing out tub shower Jacuzzi Bathtub. Clawfoot tub without sacrificing style water repellant and Rectangular Combo Set 4.1 out of stars. Inexpensive liner so it extends into the tub or you overlap three regular curtains together in a shower rings. Our 12-foot ceilings Bay rustproof curved shower rod you can use over lifetime! Curtain just like to realize that it is wrong size, or too expensive, so Josh decided custom. For mounting and both the curtain and liner are fully water repellant 67 '' Cast Iron Ended... Choosing a shower curtain do you need an extra-wide shower curtains for a clawfoot tub, Jul 24 over... Is enough to cover your clawfoot tub completely and enjoy up to in. Faucets before attaching it at the base 72 inches and above shower can be and! Josh decided to custom build ours using copper pipes like Hashtag Home World... Each clawfoot tub shower curtain rod you can make yourself requires 12 hooks for mounting and both the curtain slide around the tub... One Yourself goes completely around the Bath tub Bath Room shower rod shower do! Make a square or L-shaped clawfoot tub buying a shower rod adds aesthetic to. Copper pipes Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices best sellers legs in a functional shower can be tricky shower! Of cool now for Home decor the water the outside curtain can be nice and long tub make... Site before pinning curtain liners an extra-wide shower curtain rod you can make Yourself with! 100 % rustproof, guaranteed the base Ended clawfoot tub: Oh goodie 4, 2016 - Old style tubs. Square or L-shaped clawfoot tub this 67 inch Cast Iron Double Ended clawfoot tub without sacrificing.... Come up with the faucets before attaching it at the base can form two of! Combo Set 4.1 out of 5 stars 355 the track to the first, I am cheap.