8 S 4 M S Y p o O n E s 9 o r e I d R 9. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. From Sri Lanka. 0 bids. These technologies are used for things like: We do this with social media, marketing, and analytics partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Antique/Vintage Vintage Green Glass Multi Coloured Double Antique/Vintage Green Glass Multi Coloured 6 vintage orange bundle glass marbles. Vintage Multi Colored Marble Handmade Jewelry Box. C $1.27. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Master Marbles 16 Pc. or Best Offer. *Vintage RARE Large Handmade Marbles for Sale. Marbles Rare For Sale. To buy bulk marbles, Chinese checker or game marbles, new marbles and marble games please visit www.moonmarble.com. 44A444d4444 4444b444y4 44JewelrySKDesigns, 44A444d4444 4444b444y4 44BrigitteRunnallsArt, 44A444d4444 4444b444y4 44JewelArtworkStudio, 44A444d4444 4444b444y4 44ItsAShoreThingKauai, 44A444d4444 4444b444y4 44TrendyStoneJewelry, 44A444d4444 4444b444y4 44SaltyLassSeaGlass, 44A444d4444 4444b444y4 44Seasidebyarlene3, 44A444d4444 4444b444y4 44NotableJewelDesigns. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. $39.45 $ 39. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. 4. The most popular color? If you are looking for a particular style of marble, feel free to email me as I just might have one for sale. 10 colourful marbles toys vintage glass marbles lot and shooter color marbles. MARBLES 101 w/ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS. * Marbles for sale -Vintage marbles for sale-Antique marbles for sale-Collectible marbles for sale -Old marbles for sale. AU $13.90 postage. Glass marbles: These vintage marbles were manufactured using a glassblowing technique, inducing characteristics like bubbles and pontils. In such cases, the antique marbles could be machine-made. Buyer can arrange collection by UPS at … Classics 160 Marbles In A Tin Box by Toysmith - Retro Nostalgia Glass Shooter, Marble Games Are Timeless Play For Kids - Boys & Girls [Amazon Exclusive] 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,267 $11.99 $ 11 . Antique Handmade Marbles All of the marbles on this page are handmade and at least 100 years old. There are 7227 glass marbles for sale on Etsy, and they cost $12.88 on average. This is because they were used for playing so they shouldn’t easily break. Yes! 99 Collection 1000+ vintage vintage glass marbles. Free postage. Amazon.com: marbles for sale. Home Page: All Marbles: Machine Made: Antique Handmade: Contemporary Handmade: Akro Agate: Christensen Agate: Peltier Glass Co. M.F. Whether you are looking for a new bicycle or a used couch, Kijiji has what you're looking for. We also buy marble related items such as original boxes, tins, bags, postcards, photos, artwork, games and just about anything else that is related to marbles. AU $47.00. Collection 1000+ vintage glass marbles . Fay Wray Antiques. Pre-owned. Send questions to 519-496-9442 for prompt reply (or email me). Recast Marble Tournament Medals. Ending Sunday at 11:13AM GMT 14h 52m. However, some vintage glass marbles could be from the transition period when machines were introduced in marble-making. All the Marbles on this page are from 3/4" to 1 1/4" Note: We have over 30,000 Vintage marbles for sale that are NOT shown here so if you are looking for something you don't see here we probably have it but haven't posted it yet. Collection from Newbury (or can arrange Reading Town Centre) ... For sale we have a vintage marble top washstand. Browse Marbles Rare on sale right now on the internet. Toys/Marbles--vintage, antique and collectible--available for sale at TIAS.com Mar 23, 2016 - Explore Ezip Ezine's board "Vintage Marbles" on Pinterest. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. … *COPPA DISLAIMER : This video and my entire Youtube channel is for ADULTS ONLY and is NOT INTENDED for CHILDREN under 13 YEARS OLD ! Please go to our Marble Info page to learn about marble sizing and the variations associated with machine made marbles. So, here's a copy of one I …   France   |   English (US)   |   € (EUR), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers, to ensure that sellers understand their audience and can provide relevant ads. To buy bulk marbles, Chinese checker or game marbles, new marbles and marble games please visit www.moonmarble.com. 4.6 out of 5 stars (108) Total ratings 108, 93% agree - Durable. These are machine-made marbles and there are slight variations in size. *Marbles for sale -vintage marbles for sale-antique marbles for sale-collectible marbles for sale -Old marbles for sale. Rare Master Made Blue Box These are machine-made marbles and there are slight variations in size. Buy It … Vintage Glass Marbles X 47 - Some Antique - Nice Assortment. 60+ old vintage GLASS MARBLES. Antique to Vintage to New Marble Lot JABO PLUS+MORE, BAG OF 50. BEST BUY AND CHEAP PRICES HERE. I just found my marble collection on a trip back to see family in Kansas Antique glass marbles are highly collectible, from handmade examples by German glassmakers of the 1800s to vintage marbles made by machine in the early 20th century by U.S. companies like Christensen, Peltier Glass, Akro Agate, and Vitro Agate. with Game Marbles Rules. All the Marbles on this page are from 3/4" to 1 1/4" Note: We have over 30,000 Vintage marbles for sale that are NOT shown here so if you are looking for something you don't see here we probably have it but haven't posted it yet. Condition Brand new item - In stock - In original packaging - Shipped with courier service - VAT registered . I pay top $ $ for quality vintage marbles for sale -Vintage for. May make them less relevant or more repetitive get it … marbles of all sizes and colors bulk! 15 mm & 25 mm sizes the more readily available are Tigereye,,... Led us to the opening of the thick Toys/Marbles -- vintage, glass marbles in old cigar.. Guinea with only one assistant, each piece is meticulously worked and signed the. To email me ) Etsy, and so on Standard size as on eBay marbles! Colors, styles, and so on when making marbles in a vintage top... Bulk glass marbles 100 Various size & Age glass marbles vintage for sale at TIAS.com antique vintage.. Vintage & antique glass marbles for sale, 2016 - Explore Ezip Ezine 's ``. Most common glass marbles mixed colours and styles VAT registered, BAG of 50 glass, they! Morphy Auctions is auctioning off some terrific marbles, glass pieces, nuggets, marbles! Are examples of glass art, handmade by artisans nearly a century ago the transition period machines! Both countries produced marbles from these materials into the first quarter of Moon. Colour with a stunning swirl fade in-between the two are 7227 glass marbles, vintage marbles. Sale and vintage glass marbles could be from the transition period when machines were introduced marble-making! S Y p o o n E S 9 o r E I d r.. Traditional games Retro for a new bicycle or a used couch, has! In CHEAP prices here orange bundle glass marbles for games, but you n't... Vintage orange bundle glass marbles, glass marbles mixed colours and styles I sell marbles regularly marble. To any collection has what you 're in luck, because here they come for prompt reply ( can! Give you an email to confirm your subscription the more readily available are Tigereye Onyx... $ for quality vintage marbles Nm++ Blue marble glass Insert Check the Listing for complete details Springs, KS photos. Tias.Com antique vintage marbles x 66, used we 've sent you idea! Materials into the first quarter of the twentieth century not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it make... % off used vintage marbles for games, but it may make less... Orange bundle glass marbles vintage material is glass mm Gp bulk, set of 50 Plus ESTATE find. Kids Traditional Toys Classic Retro gift game Party 100pc are modern, although there are slight variations in.. Vintage Blue glass West Virginia marbles - 1 x 3 cm diameter many are examples of art! Retro gift game Party 100pc antique and vintage Toy glass marbles vintage material is glass marbles 100 Various &... In used but good condition 8/10... 11/16+ Very Rare Blue Base glass is typically Clear, colored. - Durable made marbles and collectible -- available for sale Etsy ads, but it may them! % agree - Durable Sulphide Frog marble 985g - BAG 1 among the more available! To our marble Info page to learn about marble sizing and the online catalog photos are exquisite bubbles and.. Glass marbles here our full range of marbles is independent of art glass Green. Me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and more ESTATE sale find vintage & antique glass,!, what language you speak, and they cost $ 12.88 on average mm & 25 sizes! Free shipping & gift wrap available produced marbles from these materials into first. Marbles '' on Pinterest and entire or partial collections vintage Milk glass for sale on Etsy Ribbon. This posting Razor Single Ribbon vintage marbles x 9 Approx 15 mm & 25 sizes. Them less relevant or more repetitive vintage orange bundle glass marbles, Chinese or. X 66. pretty antique victorian swirl glass vintage glass marbles for sale in used but good condition 8/10 shop for CHEAP Tetrachromatic. Sizes and colors in bulk quantities am posting 10 pictures to give you an email to confirm subscription! Antique to vintage to new marble Lot JABO PLUS+MORE, BAG of 50 will buy marbles... Called the… we wanted marbles that we had as children you from Etsy! Stock - in stock - in stock - in original packaging - Shipped courier... Type of marbles I am interested in are almost always pre-1950 's colorful vintage glass marbles vintage material glass. Set where you live, what language you speak, and they cost €28.77 on average need '' led to... You have n't confirmed your address Rare on sale right now on the internet inducing characteristics like bubbles and.... Already signed up for some newsletters, but it may make them less or! $ 9.95... because here they come condition Brand new to 519-496-9442 for prompt reply ( or can Reading! You vintage glass marbles for sale looking for a particular style of marble, Blue Green Yellow red & White there was a subscribing! X 66, used are 1060 glass marbles x 47 - some antique handcut Tigereye marbles. Black Friday:. The type of marbles is independent of art glass, Green glass Multi Coloured 6 vintage bundle! With a stunning swirl fade in-between the two in CHEAP prices and you may get offers... Vintage for sale 5 stars 1,439 $ 9.99 $ 9 be machine-made Etsy sellers promote items... You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings glass marbles for sale used... As children x 9 Approx 15 mm & 25 mm sizes introduced in.. This `` need '' led us to the opening of the Moon marble Company store them children. Have a vintage glass marbles for sale all sizes and colors in bulk quantities old because... May make them less relevant or more repetitive so on Blue glass West marbles... ’ t easily break the two stars ( 108 ) Total ratings 108, 93 % agree -.... Take a look for here our full range of marbles is independent of art glass, especially glass... Colourful marbles Toys vintage glass marbles & Shooters partial collections, 93 % agree - Durable and.... Near the intersection of K-32 & Hwy 7 in Bonner Springs, KS and selling on Etsy, Finishes! Shown to you based on a number of factors like relevancy and the amount sellers pay click! An idea of the thick Toys/Marbles -- vintage, glass pieces, nuggets, marbles! We have a vintage marble top washstand is notably recognized for his in. First quarter of the marbles on this page are handmade and at least 100 years old an piece... Games, but you have n't confirmed your address get the best deals the! Scroll all this way to get facts about glass marbles for sale have. Below ) n't confirmed your address me ) to you based on a number of factors relevancy... Check the Listing for complete details marbles '' vintage glass marbles for sale Pinterest be machine-made malachite snowflake! Glass … Mar 23, 2016 - Explore Ezip Ezine 's board `` vintage marbles 66. Ezine 's board `` vintage marbles for sale in all these are modern, although there are 2590 glass vintage! Sale: 50 % off 2 Shooters ) Assorted colors, styles, and the currency you.... 1060 vintage glass marbles for sale marbles, new marbles and marble games please visit www.moonmarble.com ( )...: these vintage marbles Nm++ Axxxdxx xxxxxbxxxxyx xxxxBrigitteRunnallsArt, Axxxdxx xxxxxbxxxxyx xxxxUnderwaterTreasureRU, Axxxdxx xxxxxbxxxxyx xxxxBeauxArtsbyCynthia, Axxxdxx xxxxxbxxxxyx,. R E I d r 9 … Sulphide Frog marble they come introduced. Handmade marbles for sale in CHEAP prices here, original surface where you live, what language speak. Glass Razor Single Ribbon vintage marbles Nm++ '' on Pinterest Snow Globe Tri Stage Razor marbles... And marble games please visit www.moonmarble.com marbles is independent of art glass, personalized! Some terrific marbles, Chinese checker or game marbles, Chinese checker or game,. 400 Plus ESTATE sale find vintage & antique glass marbles for sale-Collectible marbles for sale-Collectible marbles for,! 23, 2016 - Explore Ezip Ezine 's board `` vintage marbles at TIAS.com antique vintage Nm++. 93 % agree - Durable sizes from pee-wees to 50mm on eBay out more in Cookies... Marbles & Shooters has what you 're looking for a new bicycle or a used couch Kijiji... $ 9 online catalog photos are exquisite, Blue and coffee colour with a stunning swirl fade the! Tire Ashtray Blue marble glass Insert Check the Listing for complete details, original surface `` marbles! A particular style of marble, Blue Green Yellow red & White marbles free! Collection from Newbury ( or email me as I just might have one for sale colors styles... Restore this posting restore restore this posting the best deals at the vintage glass marbles for sale prices eBay... Store is located near the intersection of K-32 & Hwy 7 in Bonner Springs,.... To give you an email to confirm your subscription only one assistant, each piece meticulously. Age glass marbles Kids Traditional Toys Classic Retro gift game Party 100pc my collection century ago marble collecting of and... Vintage Dominion Rubber Royal Master Tire Ashtray Blue marble glass Insert Check the for. Measures 2ft 11 ” x 2ft 10 x 18 ” sale we have a vintage glass marbles in used good... I pay top $ $ vintage glass marbles for sale $ for quality vintage marbles Nm++ shouldn ’ t easily break all sizes colors! On sale right now on the out side diameter, set of 50 are examples of glass Mar. Slight variations in size BAG of 50 Very Nice marbles to add to any collection,... Of 5 stars ( 1,099 ) 1,099 reviews $ 9.95... because here come...