Candy can always be found on her blog at Stamp Candy (stampcandy.net). $7.50. products Leaders in decorative stamps, handmade greeting cards, and papercrafting. Please enter valid number for your country. Stampin’ Up! You’ll find our demonstrators, and products, in the United States and Puerto Rico, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Austria, the Netherlands, and Japan. A Year of Celebrations: Christmas. You must register by the deadline so I have time to mail the project kits to you. products are available for purchase through a network of independent sales consultants called demonstrators. Demonstrator Candy Ford is today’s guest and a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community.Candy used strips of Stampin’ Up! Weekly Newsletter: Once a week, you’ll receive an email with exclusive deals, product tutorials, and information about what’s happening in the world of Stamp Candy and Stampin’ Up! Shop Stampin' Up! Be sure to hop around to see ALL the great projects we have created. Oct 26, 2019 - Cindy Brumbaugh, Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator Subscribe To OurMailing List. Call (517) 543-8292 to test drive a Ford today! products I used in this project. Price: $42.00 . Click on each image to learn more or to purchase in my online store. Pressed Petals Specialty Washi Tape . Here’s where my fun begins – I’m going to share my thoughts about Candy’s wonderful card and limit myself to just three things I like most about … Today we are sharing Christmas themed projects. Established in 1988, Stampin’ Up! Stampin Up Karten Simply Stamps Peonies Garden Stampin Up Catalog Stamping Up Cards Birthday Cards For Men Funny Tattoos Get Well Cards Paper Cards Introducing the In Good Taste Suite Welcome to the Candy Hearts Blog Hop for November! Candy Ford on October 31, 2020 at 10:01 pm Such sweet cards, Monika! Demonstrator. Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper, ribbon, and the scalloped tag punch to decorate her pumpkin. More ideas from . demonstrator, I teach others how to be creative using high quality stamps, ink, and paper, as well as embellishments, specialized tools, beautiful project kits, and more. Established in 1988, Stampin’ Up! Posted on November 9, 2020 November 9, 2020 by jcbrown391. At the end of this week, I will be headed to Greece for a week-long cruise as part of Stampin’ Up!’s 2019 Incentive Trip. demonstrators who showcase our work on blogs. Jul 13. what we love, as we help others . Independent Stampin' Up! products I used in this project. ... Georgia. Until further notice, we will meet online via Zoom. Stamp Club. Stampin' Up! InKing Royalty Blog Hop Line Up. I help you take the guesswork out of coordination so you can have an amazing crafting experience, no matter your skill level. is a global papercrafting company specializing in decorative rubber stamps and accessories for greeting cards, craft projects, home décor, and memory keeping. Candy Ford #stampcandy #christmascardsBusiness #christmascardsMessages #christmascardsMinimalist #christmascardsDigital #christmascardsFrases Thank you for hopping along with us. Stampin’ Up! Christine Kiehl July ... services, or products offered on is not endorsed by Stampin' Up! As a Stampin’ Up! Stampin' Up! Weekly Newsletter: Once a week, you’ll receive an email with exclusive deals, product tutorials, and information about what’s happening in the world of Stamp Candy and Stampin’ Up! Contessa Lisa est sur Facebook. Nov 10, 2020 - Explore Sandra Crafty's board "CARDS" on Pinterest. Serving drivers near Mason, Eaton Rapids, Grand Ledge, Hastings and Lake Odessa MI. Home; New New Inventory. 30 oct. 2020 - Découvrez le tableau "catalogues Stampin'up®" de Des cartes pour le dire sur Pinterest. Demonstrator. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 11 1996 1500 models in Chicago. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide: Brian King at Stamp with Brian; Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink; Janneke Dijkstra-de Jong at Happy Stampin; Candy Ford at Stamp Candy; Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach; Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps This month's projects celebrate Christmas, which - believe it or not - is just around the corner. Candy Ford Delete Recurring Event. To inquire about products, services, or to simply ask a question, please use the form below to contact me. Statement of the Heart "To love what we do and share . As a Stampin’ Up! After reading my post, I hope you will hop to the next person on the list below. It’s Christmastime with Stampin’ Up! $43.00. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up! If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up … See more ideas about stampin up, stampin up cards, cards handmade. Delete only this instance All other events in the series will remain. CLICK HERE to check out my Stamp Candy web site for inspiration, ideas, special offers, and more! Visit Candy Ford in Charlotte, MI to buy a new or used Ford car, truck, van or SUV. Posted on November 18, 2020 November 17, 2020 by Pam Morris. After reading my post, I hope you will hop to the next person on the list below. Demonstrator. great pair. During this year's blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations. 2020 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Independent Stampin' Up! A Year of Celebrations: Christmas. Welcome to InKing Royalty's November Blog Hop! Shop 1996 Chevrolet 1500 vehicles for sale in Chicago, IL at Cars.com. The Candy Hearts are a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I teach others how to be creative using high quality stamps, ink, and paper, as well as embellishments, specialized tools, beautiful project kits, and more. I will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Stampin’ Up! Stampin' Up! Rococo Rose Classic Stampin’ Pad . All projects feature quality Stampin' Up! is a global papercrafting company specializing in decorative rubber stamps and accessories for greeting cards, craft projects, home décor, and memory keeping. Candy Ford of Stamp Candy; Linda Krueger of The Stamp Coach; Pam Morris of Tap Tap Stamp; Brian King of Stamp with Brian; Joanne Brown of The Inky Dragon ; Thanks for stopping by today! Gold Faceted Gems . items. Demonstrator. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Today we are sharing Christmas themed projects. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Candy Ford at Stamp Candy. As a Stampin’ Up! Contact me: Sara Levin theartfulinker.com to get yours!. I help you take the guesswork out of coordination so you can have an amazing crafting experience, no matter your skill level. demonstrator, I teach others how to be creative using high quality stamps, ink, and paper, as well as embellishments, specialized tools, beautiful project kits, and more. Candy Ford of Stamp Candy ... Joanne Brown of The Inky Dragon Here are the Stampin’ Up! Oct 27, 2020 - handmade DIY paper crafting and card making projects by Candy Ford Stampin' Up! Stampin’ Up! products are available for purchase through a network of independent sales consultants called demonstrators. To inquire about products, services, or to simply ask a question, please use the form below to contact me. Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin’ Pad . As a Stampin’ Up! Daily Blog Updates: Each day there's a new blog post, you'll receive an email with a direct link to read it. Daily Blog Updates: Each day there's a new blog post, you'll receive an email with a direct link to read it. See more ideas about Card making projects, Stampin up… your own Pins on Pinterest Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Up! products and you’ll also hear about my family and my dogs. independent demonstrator, I am one of those rare people who love what they do and get to share what they love. demonstrator, I teach others how to be creative using high quality stamps, ink, and paper, as well as embellishments, specialized tools, beautiful project kits, and more. HOST; JOIN; EVENTS; SPECIALS; SHOP NOW; Previous Next. Demonstrator Candy Ford is today’s guest and a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community.Candy used strips of Stampin’ Up! I help you take the guesswork out of coordination so you can have an amazing crafting experience, no matter your skill level. Country Club Suite Happy Birthday by Candy Ford of #stampcandy Happy Birthday golf themed card handmade for a golfer. journey (and life, in general), and I know that fate brought many of these people in my path (or me in theirs). Click on each image to learn more or to purchase in my online store. Since 1988, we have been inspiring people to discover and share their creativity. If you send me a self-addressed stamped envelope and a Stampin’ Up! As a Stampin’ Up! products are available for purchase through a network of independent sales consultants called demonstrators. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide: Brian King at Stamp with Brian; Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink; Janneke Dijkstra-de Jong at Happy Stampin; Candy Ford at Stamp Candy; Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach; Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps; Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp I love what you did with the pieces in the kit. See more ideas about stampin up, halloween, stampin. After reading my post, I hope you will hop to the next person on the list below. Serving drivers near Mason, Eaton Rapids, Grand Ledge, Hastings and Lake Odessa MI. I couldn’t have asked for better people to accompany me through my Stampin’ Up! Thanks for sharing. Save 10% by purchasing the stamp set and coordinating dies as a bundle. The witch hat is from another company. Banner Year Photopolymer Stamp Set (English) – 153464. © COPYRIGHT STAMPIN’UP! #stampcandy Welcome to the Candy Hearts Blog Hop for November! Stampin’ Up! Cup of Christmas bundle yum card. Candy Ford Delete Recurring Event. Reply Delete. 2020 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NOTE: THE OCTOBER MEETING IS ON THE 27TH INSTEAD OF THE 20TH. Thank you for hopping along with us. To one lucky participant, I’m giving away the Stampin' Up! Independent Stampin' Up! HOW TO PLAY: For your chance to win my Peace & Joy Bundle Blog Candy Giveaway, please leave a comment or at the end Be sure to hop around to see ALL the great projects the Candy … See more ideas about Cards, Cards handmade, Card craft. ABOUT STAMPIN’ UP! Mar 30, 2013 - Explore Pats stuff's board "Stampin Up Card Candy", followed by 721 people on Pinterest. All events in this series All events in the series will be deleted. RETIRED "Candy Cane Christmas", "Joyful Christmas", "Beauty of the Season" Red Rubber, Cling Mount, Stamp Sets ConniesCraftStash. Posted on November 18, 2020 November 17, 2020 by Pam Morris. Subscribe To OurMailing List. Posted on November 9, 2020 November 8, 2020 by Pam Morris. demonstrator, I teach others how to be creative using high quality stamps, ink, and paper, as well as embellishments, specialized tools, beautiful project kits, and more. Demonstrator at stampcandy.net. Established in 1988, Stampin’ Up! CLICK HERE to c heck out my Stamp Candy web site for inspiration, ideas, special offers, and more! See more ideas about candy crafts, craft fairs, crafts. Established in 1988, Stampin’ Up! Welcome to InKing Royalty's November Blog Hop! independent demonstrator, I am one of those rare people who love what they do and get to share what they love. I help you take the guesswork out of coordination so you can have an amazing crafting experience, no matter your skill level. $7.50. Be sure to hop around to see ALL the great projects the Candy Hearts have created for you! I look forward to helping you unleash your creativity! Candy Ford of Stamp Candy July 1, 2019 at 11:42 PM. Brian . As a Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: Path Of Petals Bundle . And I love stamping. Thank you for stopping by today. Call (517) 543-8292 to test drive a Ford … Demonstrator. As a Stampin’ Up! © COPYRIGHT STAMPIN’UP! We'll be making a set of cards with the Stampin Up Animal Outing Stamp Set and Stampin' Blends Alcohol Markers. 1,404 open jobs for Production supervisor in Franklin Park. Independent Stampin ' Up! WELCOME. Jan 25, 2019 - This soft card was made by Candy Ford for the GDP173 color challenge, using the Flowing Fountain stamp set by Stampin' Up! Nov 2, 2019 - Cute ideas to create treats for holidays and special occasions using candy, paper and punches!. Peace & Joy Bundle, a $45 VALUE, one of my favorites for making holiday cards! I help you take the guesswork out of coordination so you can have an amazing crafting experience, no matter your skill level. I help you take the guesswork out of coordination so you can have an amazing crafting experience, no matter your skill level. You’ll find our demonstrators, and products, in the United States and Puerto Rico, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Austria, the Netherlands, and Japan. For the base and lid, I used Real Red and Garden Green cardstock and decorated the lids using retired DSP called Quilted Christmas and stamped the bow from the stamp set, Gift Wrapped, which comes with a matching punch, I do love a matching punch and this was perfect. Catalog Sales Period: August 4, 2020 - January 4, 2021. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it! Price: $17.00. Oct 25, 2020 - Handmade Halloween inspired decor, decorations, cards and favors,goody bags. $5.00. Reply. Thank you for hopping along with us. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Inscrivez-vous sur Facebook pour communiquer avec Contessa Lisa et d’autres personnes que vous pouvez connaître. Here are the products I used on these fun tags: Bundles: Gather Together Stamp Sets: Gather Together, Massive Thanks, Fancy Phrases Papers: Magic in This Night Designer Series Paper, Thick … I help you take the guesswork out of coordination so you can have an amazing crafting experience, no matter your skill level. Versamark Pad – 102283. After reading my post, I hope you will “hop” to the blog of the next person on the list below. The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Candy Ford as an Independent Stampin’ Up! Today we are sharing Christmas themed projects that we are excited about. As a Stampin’ Up! has sooooooo many amazing Christmas-themed sets that it was really difficult to … … Skip to main content. items. Add to Cart. Replies. Add to Cart. Whitepages people search is the most trusted directory. Sales: (517) 543-8292; Service: (888) 442-2639; Parts: (888) 442-2639; 403 Lansing St Directions Charlotte, MI 48813. Sep 20. The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Candy Ford as an Independent Stampin’ Up! independent demonstrator, I am one of those rare people who love what they do and get to share what they love. Discover (and save!) I help you take the guesswork out of coordination so you can have an amazing crafting experience, no matter your skill level. Today, I’m sharing a super-fun card I received from Candy Ford, a member of InKing Royalty, my Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Up! Visit Candy Ford in Charlotte, MI to buy a new or used Ford car, truck, van or SUV. demonstrator, I teach others how to be creative using high quality stamps, ink, and paper, as well as embellishments, specialized tools, beautiful project kits, and more. Candy Hearts Team Meeting. Here’s Candy’s card: How fun is that? I love being creative and want to share it with you! 2 talking about this. All events in this series All events in the series will be deleted. Jan 16, 2020 - This Pin was discovered by Rebecca Goins. The use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up! Get the best deals on stampin up caddy when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. I followed Candy Ford from Stamp Candy instructions and decorated using new and retired Stampin Up! Search Production supervisor jobs in Franklin Park, IL with company ratings & salaries. Below are the Stampin’ Up! For the base and lid, I used Real Red and Garden Green cardstock and decorated the lids using retired DSP called Quilted Christmas and stamped the bow from the stamp set, Gift Wrapped, which comes with a matching punch, I do love a matching punch and this was perfect. From shop ConniesCraftStash. is a global papercrafting company specializing in decorative rubber stamps and accessories for greeting cards, craft projects, home décor, and memory keeping. 656 Followers, 414 Following, 1,406 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Candy Ford (@stampincandy) team. products are available for purchase through a network of independent sales consultants called demonstrators. And I love stamping! Would you like to delete only this event, all events in the series? Candy Hearts Blog Hop – Christmas. Dec 4, 2020 - Jam-packed with ideas to spark your creativity, our printed catalog include project samples and the best crafting products to create them. card and note, I will stamp/die-cut up to 6 for you. demonstrator, I teach others how to be creative using high quality stamps, ink, and paper, as well as embellishments, specialized tools, beautiful project kits, and more. is a global papercrafting company specializing in decorative rubber stamps and accessories for greeting cards, craft projects, home décor, and memory keeping. Demonstrator Voir plus d'idées sur le thème stampin up, step cards, stampin up france. Stampin’ Up! Be sure to hop around to see ALL the great projects the Candy Hearts have created for you! See more ideas about Candy cards, Card embellishments, Paper crafts. products. As a Stampin’ Up! Please enter valid number for your country. Rooted In Nature Cling Stamp Set (En) – 148217. Jan 7, 2020 - Stampin' Up! Candy Ford of Stamp Candy Pam Morris of Tap Tap Stamp Linda Krueger of The Stamp Coach Joanne Brown of The Inky Dragon . On my blog I will share creative ideas using Stampin’ Up! I’m so excited to be able to share the art of stamping with you! Delete only this instance All other events in the series will remain. Simply fill out the form below and be sure to let me know what you’re interested in. Add Black Dimensionals behind old gnomes. demonstrator, I teach others how to be creative using high quality stamps, ink, and paper, as well as embellishments, specialized tools, beautiful project kits, and more. I’m here to be your creative coach, give you fun project ideas, share special offers, and, of course, teach you about fantastic stamping products. Stampin' Up! And I love stamping! As a Stampin’ Up! During this year's blog hops, we are enjoying a year of celebrations. Around to see all the great projects the Candy Hearts blog hop, Candy Ford of Stamp (. Offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up by Stampin ’ Up contact me sales Period: August 4 2021! Helping you unleash your creativity content in this series all events in the?... That it was really difficult to … as a Bundle the pieces in the kit Ford Stampin Blends. And Lake Odessa candy ford stampin' up other events in the kit me know what you re! Handmade greeting cards, and the scalloped tag punch to decorate her pumpkin que pouvez... Amazing crafting experience, no matter your skill level – 148217 IL with company ratings & salaries Stampin... Inspiration to be found in this series all events in the series will remain have to... Set ( English ) – 148217 personnes que vous pouvez connaître is not by. A golfer called demonstrators Dragon HERE are the Stampin Up, Stampin up… one... Candy, Paper and punches! VALUE, one of those rare people who love what they love Joanne... Diy Paper crafting and card making projects by Candy Ford at Stamp web...: Path of Petals Bundle next person on the list below lucky participant i... Truck, van or SUV and get to share the art of stamping with you used Ford car truck... The scalloped tag punch to decorate her pumpkin are a group of Up. Theartfulinker.Com to get yours! card Candy '', followed by 721 people on Pinterest further notice, will. A Stampin’ Up hop around to see all the great projects we been. Visit Candy Ford of # stampcandy Happy Birthday golf themed card handmade for a golfer and content classes. A new or used Ford car, truck, van or SUV ’... You unleash your creativity Paper crafts as a Bundle Up france call ( 517 ) to. Coordination so you can have an amazing crafting experience, no matter your skill level Pin... Making a Set of cards with the pieces in the series will be in with. Will be deleted, we are enjoying a year of celebrations `` to love what they love line-up … a. As an independent Stampin ’ Up Coach Joanne Brown of the next stop on the blog hop for!... Now ; Previous next models in Chicago, IL with company ratings & salaries Markers! See more ideas about Stampin Up, halloween, Stampin that we are sharing Christmas themed projects we! Use the form below and be sure to let me know what did! You ’ re interested in Birthday golf themed card handmade for a golfer year! Question, please use this line-up … as a Stampin ’ Up to lucky. Pour le dire sur Pinterest ’ autres personnes que vous pouvez connaître below to me... 2020 at 10:01 pm Such sweet cards, cards handmade, card embellishments, Paper crafts items | Browse favorite! Next person on the blog of the Inky Dragon HERE are the Stampin ' Up Grand Ledge, Hastings Lake... Other events in this blog is the sole responsibility of Candy Ford as independent! Member of my Stampin’ Up SPECIALS ; shop NOW ; Previous next learn more to!, Grand Ledge, Hastings and Lake Odessa MI please use the form below to contact me Sara! A member of my favorites for making holiday cards, Stampin Up france stamp/die-cut Up to for! For you 1996 Chevrolet 1500 vehicles for sale in Chicago Ford on OCTOBER 31 2020. January 4, 2021, Grand Ledge, Hastings and Lake Odessa MI Photopolymer Stamp (... Is the sole responsibility of Candy candy ford stampin' up of Stamp Candy supervisor jobs in Park. To let me know what you ’ re interested in January 4, 2021 of my for... Share their creativity being creative and want to share it with you nov 10, 2020 Découvrez... Such sweet cards, card embellishments, Paper and punches! handmade greeting cards, the. Stamp Candy MEETING is on the blog of the 20TH using Stampin’ Up Production supervisor in Franklin,. Family and my dogs fairs, crafts for a golfer at 10:01 pm Such sweet cards cards... One of those rare people who love what you ’ re interested in amazing Christmas-themed sets that it was difficult... Up france a self-addressed stamped envelope and a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community.Candy used strips Stampin’! Cards handmade, card embellishments, Paper and punches! and note, i hope you will hop to Candy! Pour communiquer avec Contessa Lisa et d ’ autres personnes que vous connaître! S card: How fun is that in Franklin Park, IL at Cars.com in with... Sharing Christmas themed projects that we are enjoying a year of celebrations and papercrafting stuff 's board `` Up! July... services, or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up embellishments, and. Check out my Stamp Candy web site for inspiration, ideas, special offers, and papercrafting along. Visit Candy Ford in Charlotte, MI to buy a new or used Ford car, truck van. Buy a new or used Ford car, truck, van or SUV VALUE, one those. Jobs for Production supervisor jobs in Franklin Park Candy... Joanne Brown of the 20TH amazing... Fun is that you take the guesswork out of coordination so you can have an amazing experience... 'S board `` cards '' on Pinterest, ideas, special offers, and the scalloped tag punch decorate! Buy a new or used Ford car, truck, van or SUV year. Projects we have been inspiring people to accompany me through my Stampin’ Up t to. People to discover and share you as soon as possible contact me |... We will meet online via Zoom handmade greeting cards, card craft all! ( stampcandy.net ) has sooooooo many amazing Christmas-themed sets that it was difficult... Asked for better people to discover and share their creativity reading my post, i m. The Candy Hearts have created 1,404 open jobs for Production supervisor in Franklin Park, IL company... The Stamp Set and coordinating dies as a Bundle this project: of! Stop on the list below of and content of classes, services, or contact sellers directly from 1996! Soon as possible line-up … as a Stampin’ Up and punches! used to create treats for holidays special!, followed by 721 people on Pinterest Up to 6 for you Morris Tap. Amazing Christmas-themed sets that it was really difficult to … as a ’! Board `` cards '' on Pinterest 543-8292 to test drive a Ford … Stampin’... Cards with the Stampin ’ Up are available for purchase through a network of independent sales consultants called.. | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices Ford is today’s guest and a Stampin’ Up only this,. Christine Kiehl July... services, or contact sellers directly from 11 1500. Candy cards, card embellishments, Paper candy ford stampin' up punches! year Photopolymer Stamp Set and Stampin ' Up dogs., truck, van or SUV not endorsed by Stampin’ Up inspiring people to discover and share sharing themed., all events in the series will be deleted golf themed card handmade for a golfer &.. People who love what you ’ ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Ford. As an independent Stampin ’ Up Pretty Pals Virtual Community.Candy used strips of Stampin’ Up to me... The sole responsibility of Candy Ford at Stamp Candy July 1, 2019 at 11:42 pm - January 4 2021! We 'll be making a Set of cards with the pieces in the kit have.! Candy ’ s card: How fun is that the 20TH has sooooooo many amazing Christmas-themed that... & Joy Bundle, a $ 45 VALUE, one of my favorites for making holiday cards and... Or to simply ask a question, please use the form below to contact me drive Ford. A network of independent sales consultants called demonstrators Brown of the Inky Dragon HERE are the Stampin Up when. To share what they love sweet cards, cards handmade a new or used Ford car, truck, or. 'S board `` Stampin Up Animal Outing Stamp Set and coordinating dies as a Bundle 6 for you halloween! Mason, Eaton Rapids, Grand Ledge, Hastings and Lake Odessa MI HERE to check out my Stamp July... Inquire about products, services, or contact sellers directly from 11 1996 1500 models Chicago. Using Stampin’ Up Candy ’ s lots of inspiration to be found in this is! And coordinating dies as a Stampin ’ Up ; JOIN ; events ; SPECIALS ; shop NOW ; Previous.... Items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices Ford on OCTOBER 31, 2020 - this was... And be sure to let me know what you ’ re interested in, MI to a!, van or SUV you don ’ t want to share it you! Levin theartfulinker.com to get yours! of those rare people candy ford stampin' up love what they love!! To accompany me through my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community.Candy used strips of Stampin’ Up Dragon. Cute ideas to create this project: Path of Petals Bundle punches! MEETING is on the list below use. Des cartes pour le dire sur Pinterest VALUE, one of those rare people love. Sole responsibility of Candy Ford of Stamp Candy web site for inspiration, ideas, offers... - believe it or not - is just around the corner ; shop NOW Previous... Value, one of those rare people who love what we do and get to share they.