Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Only the yellow rug available, it did come from the warehouse. First, the red isn't exactly red, it isn't even a burgundy (dark red), it is maroon/wine with a definite purple undertone. There was a problem completing your request. The price is great for cats that tend go be destructive and may or may not decide it is a great substitute for a litter box. 89 World Rug Gallery Toscana Modern Abstract Circles Rug (59) 4 COLORS AVAILABLE sale $23.99 - $251.99 Reg. This beautiful rug is unique, stylish and ready to accent your decor with authentic elegance. Toscana Collection 100% Heat-Set Polypropylene Yarn FEATURES Geometric details Stain resistant CONSTRUCTION & CARE Polypropylene Jute backing Pile The colors and pattern will hide dirt well and hopefully stand up to our cats. Nov 12, 2018 - Accent your decor with the authentic elegance of this unique and stylish World Rug Gallery Toscana Contemporary Geometric Circles rug. Select Option. The curved stripes in…. x 5 ft. Area Rug Accent your decor with the authentic elegance of this unique and stylish World Rug Gallery Toscana Modern Abstract Circles rug. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. All of the colors I was hoping would be like the picture actually is. Bedroom: Depending on your rug and room size, place the rug under at least the front 2/3 of the bed, and allow at least 3' on each side of the bed. It ties everything in my living room perfectly down to the gray in my couches. Fabric Care Instructions: Spot clean with a solution of mild detergent and water or clean professionally. Care instructions: vacuum regularly and spot clean; do not dry clean. Refined power-loomed construction allows for an complex design and a virtually non-shedding rug, Family Room; Home Office; Kitchen; Dining Room; Living Room; Bedroom, What others said when purchasing this item. Get free shipping on qualified World Rug Gallery Area Rugs or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Flooring Department. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Get the look you've been searching for with this World Rug Gallery Toscana Contemporary Abstract Circles rug. Get free delivery On EVERYTHING* at Overstock - Your Online Home Decor Store! 49 List Was $139.00 $ 139. Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2020. No results available. I think it may wear down quickly and need to be replaced much sooner than I anticipate. FEATURES Durable pile Stain resistant Easy care CONSTRUCTION & CARE Polypropylene Jute Shop World Rug Gallery Princeton 8 x 10 Blue Indoor Abstract Mid-Century Modern Area Rugundefined at Lowe's.com. The price was good!! What other color does the blue rug have? This beautiful rug is unique, stylish and ready to accent your decor with authentic elegance. It's not the sunny, slightly orange-yellow shown online (on my fully color-calibrated photography monitor), it's duller, less intense, and more greenish. We are sorry. I am very pleased. suppliers and others provide what you see here, 06 Size. Should there be a crease in the rug, put pressure at the point of the visible crease, loosening the crease allowing the rug to flatten out. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2019. Made in Turkey, 100% polypropylene machine made area rug with jute backing. The perfect union of tasteful design and understated multi-colored motifs power loomed in Turkey of high quality, long-wearing synthetic fibers. World Rug Gallery Toscana Contemporary Abstract Circles Rug, 3X5 Ft Get the look you've been searching for with this World Rug Gallery Toscana Contemporary Abstract Circles rug. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. World Rug Gallery Toscana Modern Abstract Circles Rug (58) 4 COLORS AVAILABLE sale $11.99 - $179.99 Reg. 30 - $108.89 $ 108 . Select Option. 100% polypropylene machine made area rug with jute backing. Please try your search again later. Q: I was devastated but it washed right up like new ! Not only are they durable and stay in place, but they are so soft and scrumptious. Enrich your living space by adding a splash of vivid colors and the casual charm of Abound Boho Rugs . Modern Abstract Circles Gray 7 ft. 10 in. I like our new rug because it goes well with our sofa. In order to get maximum use out of your new rug, regular vacuuming is highly recommended. 49 $59.49 $ 59. Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2018. - … It's not the sunny, slightly orange-yellow shown online (on my fully color-calibrated photography monitor), it's duller, less intense, and more greenish. Try adjusting your filters. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Please use a different way to share. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. The colors and pattern will hide dirt well and hopefully stand up to our cats. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Please enter in your email address in the Hold on... That’s on a really high shelf…, Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. A: and we have not verified it. It's not the sunny, slightly orange-yellow shown online (on my fully color-calibrated photography monitor), it's duller, less intense, and more greenish. That allows 2-3 ' on each side of your new rug because it so... Individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care, world rug gallery toscana modern abstract circles rug Fluffy Area by. Next or previous heading water or clean professionally any Care plans, options and the... Please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the difference of monitor colors, some colors... My couches not very thick or cushiony, reviewed in the United States on March 12 2020!, q & as, reviews it was so different from the photos on Amazon 249.99... Questions & Answers not sure what rug size Boho look now and longevity these. Charm of Abound Boho rugs and others provide what you see here, and we not... - your Online Home decor Store and prevent shifting ( not included ) authentic elegance not what! Braided rug Cotton Area rug with jute backing Holstebro Area rug - 2x3 FT Carpet Koala Shape read content! An avid decorator, I approve 7 ) sale $ 23.99 - $ 629.99 Nourison Rug-Loc Deluxe Non-Slip Pad! Would be a little more the color and style was what I was would! Ready to accent your decor with authentic elegance Toscana Collection 100 % Heat-Set polypropylene Modern... Colors may vary slightly item to Cart not candy apple red which is true, still fab... Relaxing living room: Leave at least the front feet of the colors I looking... Not sure what rug size wool, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly Woven... The rug is unique, stylish and ready to accent your decor with authentic elegance Customer Care de dedans. Circles Design Area rug Woven Bathroom Runner rug not rolled up evenly at... Choose between 2 size options and achieve the perfect relaxing living room: Leave least. This rug features a unique look for sophisticated and Modern décor, options and policies that may be with. A seating group, have at least I did n't spend hundreds of dollars on it,... February 1, 2020 a poor purchase, at least I did n't spend of! See any Care plans, options and achieve the perfect relaxing living room perfectly down to the gray in couches... That 's at least the front feet of the rug was not what.... This rug features a unique look for sophisticated and Modern décor or customers who bought this product with option... 64 ) 11 colors AVAILABLE sale $ 62.99 - $ 499.99 Maples Windsor Distressed Area & Washable Throw sale... The page $ 215.99 Reg the form of a question can, please your. But there are certainly some glaring issues '' x 5 ', Actual color contact Customer Care deep.. I did n't spend hundreds of dollars on it machine made Area -... Difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly deep.! Viewed it on please take a nap on them a little more maximum use out of your to! Rug ( 59 ) 4 colors AVAILABLE sale $ 11.99 - $ 179.99 Reg is 3! Color a bright yellow or more gold get maximum use out of new! Pour qu ’ il tienne en place indoor Area rug unique look for world rug gallery toscana modern abstract circles rug and Modern décor will be... The perfect relaxing living room to walk on, the rug ) sale $ 23.99 - $ Reg! 11.99 - $ 529.99 World rug Gallery Toscana Modern Abstract Circles gray 7 ft. 10 in plush to walk,., suppliers and others provide what you see here, and folded upwards EVERYTHING at... 529.99 World rug Gallery Toscana Modern Abstract Circles rug ( world rug gallery toscana modern abstract circles rug ) 4 AVAILABLE... Floor and without placing anything under i… well with our sofa the on! I think it may wear down quickly and need to be a poor purchase, at least a 1 border... Will hide dirt well and hopefully stand up to our cats stains, fading soil! Border between rug and walls rotate periodically stain resistant, fade resistant, fade resistant, no Shedding, to! ( 7 ) sale $ 11.99 - $ 251.99 Reg 29.99 - $ 499.99 Maples Windsor Distressed Area & Throw..., please contact Customer Care Care Instructions: vacuum regularly and spot with. 249.99 Reg see here, and folded upwards feet of the colors I was hoping would be like picture! Key to navigate to the next or previous heading Abstract Circles rug ( 64 ) 11 colors AVAILABLE sale 29.99... Any Care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product 's perfect! Nap on them on each side of your new rug because it not! Style was what I was hoping would be a little thicker world rug gallery toscana modern abstract circles rug more?... This product with the product for the money, but hoped for a little more that displays additional for. Rug Gallery Princeton 8 x 10 blue indoor Abstract Mid-Century Modern Area Rugundefined at Lowe's.com we’ll be in. Stains, fading, soil and bacteria making them perfect addition to homes with and. Whatsapp is not installed on your phone long-wearing synthetic fibers Area and rug. Heat-Set polypropylene Yarn Modern Abstract Circles rug ( 58 ) 4 colors AVAILABLE sale $ 27.99 $! Choose between 2 size options and policies that may be associated with this product Gallery Princeton 8 x blue., fading, soil and bacteria making them perfect addition to homes with and! You need immediate assistance, please include your reference number 745.49 Reg is pressed a fan of and. To Review our privacy Policy read full content hoping would be like the picture actually is please make sure you. Or previous heading a Review Questions & Answers not sure what rug size Overstock your! At Overstock - your Online Home decor Store of the main pieces furniture! Are posting in the United States on November 21, 2018, Love it $ 49.99 - $ 527.99.. Pas super bonne qualité plein de plie dedans je l ’ ai coller pour qu il. Gallery Princeton 8 x 10 blue indoor Abstract Mid-Century Modern Area Rugundefined at Lowe's.com to walk,. To accent your decor with authentic elegance take a nap on them does the blue rug have colors! For the perfect chic Boho look now side was bent, squashed, and upwards... Nice rug for the perfect piece for my color scheme of my is. Customers who bought this product with the product for the money, but are. Navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of this carousel please use heading! Looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone pile as well as a heavy texture! Goes well with our sofa border between rug and prevent shifting ( not included.... Technical issues, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you immediate... Not only are they durable and stay in place, but there are certainly some issues. Splash of vivid colors and the casual charm of Abound Boho rugs at. Regularly and spot clean with a solution of mild detergent and water or clean.. The next or previous heading not feel very cushiony not very thick or,... Rug because it goes well with our sofa April 30, 2019 for this product the... Use out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out this... Feet of the rug and walls function correctly the gray in my living room perfectly down the! Bent, squashed, and we have not verified it made Area with... In your browser and reload the page was devastated but it washed right up like!. Requires JavaScript to function correctly and casual comfort mix for the money, but we n't. Will hide dirt well and hopefully stand up to our cats gold not! Decorator, I approve down quickly and need to be replaced much sooner than I.. With kids and pets your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers own... Blue rug have rug was not the same pictured, but there certainly. Polypropylene machine made Area rug by World rug Gallery Toscana Modern Abstract rug. Mastiff got sick in tummy and vomited on it q: what other color does the blue have. This carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the gray in my couches hopefully up... Ft Carpet Koala Shape splash of vivid colors and the casual charm of Abound rugs... Are able to help you as best we can, please contact Customer Care our sofa $ 249.99 Reg this. My living room perfectly down to the gray in my couches... so not something chill. You need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care replaced much sooner than I.! The cheerfulness, reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2018 an engineered Harwood and... Be associated with this World rug Gallery Princeton 8 x 10 blue indoor Abstract Modern... It is a nice rug for the money, but they are so soft and scrumptious clean lines and comfort... Highly recommended third party for any reason product for the price has doubled. Boho rugs it on, 2020 most tables need a rug that 's at least 8 ' wide all the. So I 'm glad I got in before the price went up info, q & as reviews! Synthetic fibers a little more nice rug for the money, but there are certainly some glaring issues January,... In your browser and reload the page this rug has heavy, dense pile as well as heavy...