The beauty of West Hills Country Club speaks for itself. We booked the venue very early in our planning process and were able to work with the fabulous Mallory. I truly don’t think an experience somewhere else would compare to the experience we had with West Hills. Everyone that attended the reception is still talking about how good the food was and how beautiful the grounds are. The days leading up to our wedding were stress free because Mallory is there to help you with any questions you may have. Up to 300 Guests $$ – Affordable. All of our guests said they had never seen anything like it. Feb 20, 2020 - Explore West Hills Country Club's board "April Weddings at West Hills", followed by 715 people on Pinterest. From the moment we called West Hills & initially met with Mallory to the day of our wedding, our excitement grew. I would highly recommend having your wedding there, you will not be disappointed! We could not have found a more romantic, beautiful setting for our wedding reception. Mallory is the best wedding coordinator and I couldn't have done it without her. Kate’s absolutely stunning strapless white dress hung in the window on a custom made hanger with her name on it! Congratulations to Kate and Jesse on their beautiful outdoor wedding! Middletown, New York 10940. We felt supported throughout the entire planning process. or concerns we had very quickly. We were a little nervous at first, since nothing had been built yet, however Mallory, the Event Manager, made us feel so at ease that we couldn't let this opportunity pass us by. We were all able to get ready comfortably in the bridal cottage, and promptly at 11:30 the food that I had ordered from their Hospitality menu arrived. Knob Hill, New Jersey's premier semi-private golf club, located in Manalapan, NJ, Monmouth County, NJ. Our multi-million dollar renovation has created one of the finest golf and recreational venues in the region. : @, Two words: slider bar. From th... My husband and I cannot say enough about how beautiful and amazing West Hills is! We chose to go with west hills and they went above and beyond on our wedding day. autiful day in August that I was able to have the sides of the tent open over looking the Golf Course and all of the beautiful fountains. We did not want just another "typical venue". Learn more about garden wedding venues in West Hills on The Knot. She took care of every single detail. We could not have chosen a more perfect venue to have our wedding! Barns at Wesleyan Hills; Basilica Hudson; Battery Gardens; Bedell Cellars; Belle Mer; Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel; Blue Hill at Stone Barns; Bonnet Island; Bowery Hotel; Bridgehampton Tennis and Surf Club; Brooklyn Botanic Garden; Bryant Park Grill Mallory and her team are the best of the best. It downpoured as my first bridesmaid was about to walk down the aisle. It was truly a tale as old as time. He remembered us saying how much we loved BBQ from our food tasting 4 months prior. Everyone went out of there way to help you relax and make you feel comfortable. d reception. Treated me like a princess the entire day! The ceremony space is gorgeous, food was delicious and plentiful, drin... Where do I begin?! Everyone raved about how good everything was . Australians are in awe of a native bee covered in deep blue stripes after learning the unusual insect can be found across the country. This company is very helpful and makes sure to go over everything! dding out of my head and brought them to life. The food was amazing and so was the atmosphere. I am just hoping I will receive an invitation to someone else's wedding at West Hills so that I can enjoy it all over again! While we were on the course taking pictures , we had our own concierge with us, assisting me with my dress, helping to organize the bridal party . The Oregon Golf Club; Seattle . They say you’re only as good as who you surround yourself with, and that sentiment stands true with these Hudson Valley Wedding Professionals. There is no need to book way in advance, as there are plenty of last minute cottage rentals available to book on Country Cottages Online. Mallory worked with us to create a wedding day that was everything we dreamed of. We're convinced they were sent to us because of our love of "The Office." The entire waitstaff was incredible and our guests never had an empty class. The Finest in Elegant Occasions Few sites in New Jersey compare to the newly renovated Westmount Country Club. We met with Mallory Mayer, the Events Manager, and she was extremely thorough, showed us all of the plans for the construction, and we could tell that she was so invested in and passionate about the product they were planning to deliver. It was the perfect cross between an outdoor wedding and glamour- such a unique feel! Mallory and her staff went out of their way to cater to our guests, wedding party, family, and especially us! The tent is gorgeous and it was such a be... We were married at West Hills on August 10. All of my guests had an awesome time and everyone said the ambiance and the food were top notch! Rick was immediately drawn to the pristine course and the endless photo opportunities he would have with his clubs! Our maitre d Roxy and bridal attendant Alicia were with us from about 1:00 until the end of the wedding. First of all, the head chef Patrick was outstanding. Her faith in the venue made us book the place without even seein... My husband and I had our wedding at WHCC on 9/14/13. Contact Us. Congratulations, Kelly and Alan! These two tied the knot on September 20th, 2019! Below is the letter I sent to them after our wedding to thank them for their incredible work and dedication: The memories that we made at West Hills are invaluable! ion had begun. I truly appreciated that he did just for me! My husband and I truly felt special the day of our wedding because of West Hills. Mallory, Chef Pat, Shawell, Alicia, Roxi and everyone else at West Hills are awesome and work so hard to truly make your day as perfect as it can be. When we were done with our pictures and went to the bridal suite they had put out our hors doeurves for us. The day ran so smoothly. Reviewed by … With seating for both small and large groups, West Hills is the ideal venue for highly successful catered events. This made things so easy. Have to say it again, Mallory made this girls dream come true. We enjoyed every moment from start to finish, and it was such a burden off of our shoulders knowing that putting our trust in you was the best decision we had made. Check our Availability; Close; Close; Stories. My wedding would not have been as amazing as it was without her and her incredible team. That was the best thing that could have happened to us. The food exceeded our expectations. There was plenty of room to show off your best dance moves out on the dance floor! Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. She is an amazing woman and so knowledgeable! Thank you Mallory and everyone at WHCC for making our day so amazing. The course is also gorgeous and we took some amazing photos on the grounds as well as in the tent. ding day! West Hills is the perfect place to get married! Specialties: West Hills Country Club has transformed the country club experience in the Mid-Hudson Valley. It was the best decision we made. felt so confident in a team of professionals. Our cocktail hour was overloaded with copious amounts of hors d’oeuvres always within reach. When we we... West Hills Country Club has it all! Awash in love, and the loving adoration of family and friends, the bride and groom tied the knot under a bronze arbor. They are professional, organized, and a pleasure to work ... West Hills was definitely the right place to have our wedding! Our wedding was sooo magical and all our guest haven't stopped talking about it. Everything was absolutely perfect, we couldn’t ask for anything more! From our first meeting with Mallory we knew that this was the perfect place for us (and it wasn't even built yet!) The day of our wedding went off without a hitch, and we thank West Hills for that a million times over! We took pictures on the gorgeous golf course, where the sce... A day when you cherish every moment, then smile with every thought & memory about it, and a day that you would relive at any point in time.... that is how special West Hills made our wedding day. We were so lucky to have had such beautiful weather, which allowed us to... Our wedding was at West Hills Country Club on June 26th, 2015 and it was nothing short of amazing!!! We’re sending a huge congratulations to Tatiana and Samuel on their recent marriage! View photos, directions, registry details and more at The Knot. The way they set up their tasting was brilliant because they set it up as a mock wedding. There was plenty of room to show off your best dance moves out on the dance floor! The venue is like nothing we have ever been to- our ceremony was outside and the reception was in the outdoor ballroom surrounded by waterfalls and fire pits. Thank you so much for all that you had done for us on our wedding day on top of everything that you had helped us with up until this day! The guests at our wedding were absolutely blown away with the venue! Copyright 2019 West Hills Country Club | Powered by, Some serious reflecting pool goals ✨ West Hills has such a beautiful, romantic atmosphere. The venue and everyone there truly made this spectacular day possible! Love, Danielle & Joey D'Erasmo. Mallory the event coordinator answered countless numbers of emails and questions that I had to make sure that my wedding day was perfect. West Hills is one of the most romantic wedding venues located in Orange County, NY. Cocktail hour was both inside the tent and out on the patios, and it was absolutely lovely. I arrived at 9am with all 8 of my bridesmaids, my mother, mother-in-law, and 3 people doing hair and make-up. eople not showing up to our wedding (about half of the people we invited! Boyce Hill Golf & Country Club There are 165 holiday cottages near Boyce Hill Golf & Country Club. The River Club Boise; Michigan - Dearborn; New Mexico - Alburquerque . It flew by, but to keep hearing all the great things about our wedding, we get to relive the day over and over! We met Mallory at a bridal showcase and all she had was a blueprint of what the venue would eventually look like. The venue is breathtaking, the food is delicious, and the staff is phenomenal. Angela & Daniel – Rustic West Hills Wedding Photos – On a Warm Autumn afternoon, Daniel waited patiently by the alter. The night of the wedding was nothing short of spectacular. Everyone said they had the best meal they've had at a wedding!! 121 Golf Links Rd, Middletown, NY, USA. As soon as I showed up the day of, I knew we made the right choice. When we met with Mallory we explained from the beginning that we wanted to chose this option only if it was going to run smoothly since we knew we were having about 250 people. I never ... We got married at West Hills Country Club in Middletown, NY on April 26th and my wife and I honestly cannot say enough great things about the venue and its entire staff!