The average minimum temperature (usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in Sharm El Sheikh in January is 13.0°C (55.4°F). Answer 1 of 17: Hi im planning to go sharm on 21st december to the 6th january. This month generally has very pleasant temperatures. Report Station. Weather.com brings you the most accurate monthly weather forecast for with average/record and high/low temperatures, precipitation and more. Sharm El Sheikh, South Sinai, Egypt Weather Calendar star_ratehome. Sharm el-Sheikh Temperature Yesterday. Average Weather during January in Sharm El Sheikh (South Sinai), Egypt. Sharm el Sheikh weather in January 2021. 81 F Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport Station | Report. Thank you for reporting this station. Weather in Sharm El Sheikh in January 2020. Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Egypt with current travel advice, statistics and online resources. Weather phenomena recorded in previous years in Sharm El Sheikh ☃ Water Temperature in localities in Sharm El Sheikh ☀ Weather forecast for Sharm El Sheikh in January ☔. Africa ; Egypt ; Red Sea and Sinai ; South Sinai ; Sharm El Sheikh ; ... Is Sharm/Egypt safe to visit 10 replies; Sharm or Hurghada 4 replies; Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Sharm el Sheikh, South Sinai, Egypt. Maximum temperature yesterday: 79 °F (at 3:00 pm) Minimum temperature yesterday: 61 °F (at 6:00 am) Average temperature yesterday: 70 °F. High & Low Weather Summary for the Past Weeks January and February are the BEST times to see Sharm, it is just nicely worm, not hot, but at night a bit shilly some times, advise to take summer clothes with FEW winter colthes like a Pullover or jacket as if may be you will like to get out of Sharm to Saint Catherine area or Dahab or even to Cairo, then you will need something worm Read an overview of the climate. The amount of rain in January is extremely low with an average of 1mm (0.0in). Travel guide and advices. Hi all,booked to go to sharm in january 2012,any information on the weather temps at that time and what to pack,would be much apreciated.....many thanx Sharm El Sheikh Bed and Breakfast Sharm El Sheikh Popular Sharm El Sheikh Categories All Inclusive Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh; ... weather in January in sharm - Sharm El Sheikh Forum. Consider visiting Sharm El-Sheikh in the months of May, June, July, October, for the best beach weather.Also consider one of our other suggestions for January. I went in april and weather was lovely and i manages to get a tan i as wondering if it will still be hot enough for me to go sunbathing and get a tan? ! January is a warm time for sunbathing in Sharm El-Sheikh.January is a good month for swimming in Sharm El-Sheikh with warm sea temperatures.