Enrollment in Credit Card Paperless Statements and E-Communications. Amendment Policy: You can reschedule your booking, without any date-change charges, till 30 th June 2020. D. dbakuldeep@gmail.com on Apr 14, 2020. Flight booking in your mind? cancelled booking, Enter single PNR associated with the credit shell received. Credit shell Cleartrip customers who booked with Indigo or spicejet can use Credit shell to make new bookings. The credit shell is legitimate to book until 1 year from the date of creation. booking, Search and select the flight(s) you want to book, Traveller details for the new booking must match the original, same airline that issued the original ticket. Credit shell (s) issued by IndiGo can be redeemed only for one-way bookings on the desktop site, so please log into your Cleartrip account from your laptop or desktop computer. Airline Credit Shell ©2006-2020 Cleartrip Pvt. The credit shell is non-transferable and it can be used for IndiGo flights only. the new booking must be for the original traveller, with the Due to the lockdown, the flight was cancelled. You are eligible for a credit shell, which can be utilized in next 365 days. Cleartrip — Booking against credit shell . passenger. Cleartrip allows you to plan your travel in the most convenient way. Can I? For travel from 25-Mar-2020 and 24 -May-2020, customer can opt for an airline credit shell. Now, we got confirmation from flight vendor (Indigo), that Credit shell has been issues INR- 3671, however there is no information from Cleartrip, neither they are picking phone … Cheapest air tickets at lowest airfares guaranteed. Cleartrip allows you to plan your travel in the most convenient way. You can use the credit at a later date for a new booking, for the same passenger(s). cancelled booking, Credit shell amount issued is equal to the airfare only, Credit shell may be redeemed in full, or partially, Credit shell must be used for a new booking with the airline that issued the original ticket, Credit shells from different airlines cannot be combined, Credit shell cannot be exchanged for cash or a refund, Log in with the same email id you used for your previous additionally payable. Ltd. Currently, we can provide some … Its easy-to-use interface makes the ticket booking process quick and hassle-free. Due to the lockdown in India I had converted my IndiGo ticket to a credit shell. Cleartrip allows you to plan your travel in the most convenient way. - No full refund or credit shell provided Closed Gaurav Rajoria filed this complaint against Cleartrip Flights on Apr 20, 2020. I have booked a flight ticket from Visakhapatnam to Hyderabad on ** November **** ( PNR: YD*P*) At the airport I was informed that there is no availability of seats w.r.t to the clear Trip booking and I had booked a ticket for Air India flight at the airport and my ticket booked from Clear Trip was cancelled I have requested for the refund of the same,but it was not processed yet. Contact information: Cleartrip Neemrana, Rajasthan. a new booking against each credit shell. We ceased to be a shell company as defined under Rule 405 of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, when we acquired Sunalpha in December 2015. It offers the best deals for a Spirit flight between New York and Fort Lauderdale. By using this website you agree to our Cookie Policy.Learn more. Ltd. on Nov 21, 2020 . If your Cleartrip Wallet has money in it, you The credit shell is issued against the Airline Credit Shell ©2006-2020 Cleartrip Pvt. S sanjeev1974. Please remember that Fare difference will apply. I have money in my Cleartrip Wallet, can I use it while credit shell is a credit note created against a cancelled PNR to be used for a future booking, for the same passenger/s. Yes, you will be charged a cancellation fee and any remaining balance will be held in your Credit Shell … original traveller’s details, and cannot be transferred to a new In case of multiple passengers, the amount will … Note. Cleartrip is a company of criminals. Cleartrip - Cleartrip has not refund my money in credit shell Closed PNR/Booking Ref. In case of multiple passengers, the amount will be equally divided and utilized accordingly. Can I use the credit shell for additional passengers? Same got cancelled due to coronavirus pandemic lockdown. The booking procedure on Cleartrip is quite simple. If Airline converts your booking into a credit shell or open ticket, then no refund will be issued. Its easy-to-use interface makes the ticket booking process quick and hassle-free. Airline Credit Shell ©2006-2020 Cleartrip Pvt. As you may be already aware. Unfortunately not. A credit shell (or flight/travel credit) is an open ticket, issued when an airline holds on to the booking amount in the form of credit. 24*7 Support, 100% Genuine Reviews. Self booked flight ticket with indigo airlines through cleartrip for travel from ahmedabad to chennai on 15th apr 2020. It offers the best deals for a Royal Jordanian flight between Amman and New York. I was told that I could redeem the money paid on my next flight booking. Booking a flight ticket on Cleartrip. Cleartrip – booking against credit shell. The trip was scheduled for April **. Cleartrip allows you to plan your travel in the most convenient way. You cannot apply any offer or discount codes However, Cleartrip is refusing to … It can be used for travel only by those customers who were booked in the original PNR. It offers the best deals for a Aer Lingus flight between Dublin and Jersey. credit shell INR 1335.00 PNR (R6B9FL)spicejet Due to the Covid -19 pandemic, this facility or feature may or may not be available till further notice. Its easy-to-use interface makes the ticket booking process quick and hassle-free. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you personalised advertising. Airline Credit Shell ©2006-2020 Cleartrip Pvt. Ltd. convenience fees, insurance (if any), and Flexifly fares are DTC Bldg, Sitaram Mills Compound, N.M. Joshi Marg, Delisle Road, Lower Parel (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400011, Cleartrip - Inability to use amount in credit shell under trip ID 200312802016, Cleartrip - Cancelled ticket amount not refunded to account, Cleartrip - Refund amount against flight cancellation refund by airlines withheld by cleartrip, Cleartrip - Flight Ticket Charges Not Refunded, Cleartrip - refund amount against flight cancellation refund by airlines withheld by cleartrip, Cleartrip - refund of cancelled ticket not received, Cleartrip - flight cancel refund amount is not credit, Cleartrip - complaint against flight cancellation refund amount, Cleartrip - till date I have not received my refund money. The credit shell can be utilized for same passengers by contacting your travel agent. Yes, Passengers who had booked themselves for travel from 25th March, 2020 till 30th November, 2020 the bookings have been automatically cancelled with zero cancellation fee and a credit shell has been created for the same. On contrary to the above cleartrip has not yet confirmed the same and unable to contact them by any means. The credit shell is valid for a period of 730 days from the date of creation of the credit shell Free Amendment allowed - (penalty charges waived off; fare difference will apply) Only 1 change permissible per PNR while redeeming a credit shell. You will be able to use the credit shell as per the Airline policy. 4.What is the Flynas flight ticket cancellation procedure on Cleartrip? ClearTrip: Book Your Travel Using the Spicejet Credit Shell. Unfortunately not. Before you fly. The travel date can be chosen as per customer’s choice. We send cardholders various types of legal notices, including notices of increases or decreases in credit lines, privacy notices, account updates and statements.