One person found this helpful 97 $18.97 $ 18. It cleans well and keeps it clean for half a week. Restored hard texture (like straw) dryness and breakage.. 1Outlets Review from Customers Our Customers and Partners. Step 3: Holding the can of Nexxus Maxximum Hair Spray 12-14 inches from your hair, spray Nexxus Maxximum … Switched to this product because Emergencee had strong chemical smell before rinsing out. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Hair. Nexxus Keraphix™ Reconstructing Treatment is our most precious solution to treat severely damaged hair. Burt's Bees Hair Repair Shea & Grapefruit Deep... 5.5. Versus VS. Then even blonder. Leave a Review Buy Now Nexxus Keraphix Damage Healing Shampoo is meant for severely damaged hair. 56 Reviews Add Your … I have used Keraphix for the past 30+ years to replace keratin in the hair about once a week.. Buy the lightweight Nexxus Keraphix Dry Shampoo that helps you achieve strong locks and a healthy scalp by cleansing impurities and removing buildup. This is one of the best performing shampoos which I have repurchased many times. The Nexxus Keraphix Healing System for Severely Damaged Hair, with Keratin Protein and Black Rice, heals visible signs of severe hair damage. I touch the ends and have to cry a little. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Average Rating: (4.7) out of 5 stars. Nexxus Keraphix Conditioner, Restorative Strengthening, 13.5 oz. Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2015, Great product. 11 Of The Best Blowdryers, According To R29 Beauty Editors. $18.97 $ 18. Carol's Daughter Black Vanilla Leave-in Conditioner. Seems to have the same result on my hair but doesn't smell very good, Das ist das beste Mittel für mein feines blondes Haar, was ich seid vielen Jahren benutze und leider in keinem Friseurgeschäft mehr finde. Next came purple. There are several steps: First, I used the Keraphix Shampoo. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Keraphix™ Conditioner, with our exclusive ProteinFusion blend with Keratin Protein and Black Rice, helps heal signs of severe hair damage. Infusing Black Rice Extract with our highly level of protein, this treatment reaches deep into the hair fiber to help repair its integrity from within. Nexxus, Keraphix Conditioner, Damage Healing, Step 2, 3 oz (89 ml) By Nexxus. Keraphix Conditioner for Damaged Hair [See recommended videos] Keraphix Conditioner for Damaged Hair. Section hair and apply in sweeping motion to dirty and oily areas then massage … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. … This content is imported from Instagram. Average Rating: (5.0) out of 5 stars. Therefore, the first step towards a smoothly growing hair is to treat your hair properly by using tho… … Most helpful positive review. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Created with Sketch. The whole process was about fifteen minutes. Nexxus Keraphix Hair Treatment Honest Review. Hoping Nexuus Emergencee can fix my hair again. Keratin, the primary structural protein in hair, you've probably heard of, but black rice? If you style, straighten, color, or curl your hair with hot tools, you may be causing a lot of damage to your hair especially if you engage in the activity daily. 96% Recommended (248 of 257) 5 stars. i bought a sample size to try with many other nexxus products and when i got my hands on it, i opened the package and found out all the shampoo spilled with no cap. By Melanie Rud Chadwic k No split ends. The conditioner also softens and nourishes the hair. I am very pleased with this Hair Shampoo Mask. Here's what my hair looked like when I don't put anything in it (other than using the Keraphix products) and let it air dry. Nexxus keraphix [DISCONTINUED]: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. I have been using this product faithfully for over 20 years to maintain and restore hair from chlorine and sun! Along with our Nexxus keratin deep conditioner, try our shampoo for damaged hair, and add a revitalizing hair mask. I shampooed again and applied the Keraphix Masque to my ends and left it on for another five minutes. i wish i could insert … You can still see all customer reviews for the product. 4.7. With that said, let's continue with the review. Beauty. Contact Us. Step 2: Dry hair and style into your signature look. TIGI Bed Head Control Freak Conditioner. Kristina Rodulfo is the Beauty Director of Women's Health—she oversees beauty coverage across print and digital and is an expert in product testing, identifying trends, and exploring the intersections of beauty, wellness, and culture. Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1. 97. Day 1: Wash and condition your hair with your favorite Nexxus regimen. Nexxus Keraphix Damage Healing Shampoo, $12; target.com, Nexxus Keraphix Damage Healing Conditioner, $12; target.com, Nexxus Keraphix Damage Healing Treatment Masque, $4; target.com, 13 Latinx Designers Talk Culture and Design. Consider the Nexxus Keraphix Damage Healing Reconstructing Treatment the wallet-friendly, at-home solution to the protein restorative system offered at the Nexxus salon. Contact us for enquiries or send your feedback and questions. In spite of—or maybe because of—my enthusiasm for dyeing my hair, I have very little enthusiasm for taking care of my hair. NEXXUS KERAPHIX CONDITIONER FOR DAMAGED HAIR 16.5 OZ. 3.6. price range. 2 … 5.8. i loved nexxus humectress line and wanted to give this a try. Suitable for color-treated hair, a few spritzes of this dry shampoo will … Step 1: Wash and condition your hair as usual with Nexxus professional hair products. It foams up nicely and … It's apparently rich in glutamic acid, an amino acid that Nexxus discovered to have reparative properties on hair fiber. there was very little remaining in the bottle. 1238. Karsyn O. Barnegat, NJ. It smells great and really does the job! I have always been complimented on my hair all the time.. No joke. I'll use shampoo and conditioner two to three times a week and pounds of dry shampoo on the other days—and that's it. Switched to this product because Emergencee had strong chemical smell before rinsing out. Home; Products; Hair; Shampoo & Conditioner; Conditioner; Nexxus; keraphix [DISCONTINUED] Nexxus. 315. 4 stars. Read 2251 reviews of 119 products and view photos of Nexxus products on MakeupAlley ... Latest Nexxus Reviews. I'm apprehensive about anything that requires more than two steps, which is why I'm surprised I've fallen for what has become my hair savior: Nexxus' Keraphix, a multistep system. At Nexxus, we know that hair is made of around 90% proteins, which is why we use advanced scientific methods to identify the protein needs of each hair type. 5.9. 79% would repurchase. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. I couldn't stop touching my hair the rest of the day. Then back to black. Keraphix has pleasant smell but killed my hair! Rice has long been a storied secret of strong heathy hair for women of … This page works best with JavaScript. I recommend it to all my friends-helps the curl stay in and the hair stay strong. I also love the scent. 89 ml SG$4.53 SG$7.06. Nexxus Keraphix line up is designed and formulated for severely damaged hair. The Nexxus Keraphix Healing System for Severely Damaged Hair heals visible signs of severe hair damage. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. Yes, it's just a tad bit more effort than a regular ol' shampoo and conditioner (and, god forbid, two-in-one) but it's well worth the extra time. written by aimee simeon. We may earn commission on some of the items you choose to buy. See more. Now let me state that nothing can cure breakage or damaged hair but cosmetically make it look nice. Reviewed in the United States on June 1, 2015, Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2015. Can be used to as conditioner and/or stay in. The product developers were partially inspired by the Yao women from a Chinese village called Huangluo, who have a global reputation for having black, thick, nearly floor-length hair (think: Nicki Minaj's wig...but real). I didn't even feel the need to mask scraggly ends by heat styling—I usually curl them so the jaggedness is less obvious—I just left it alone for the rest of the week. Expiration Date:? Aveda Rosemary Mint Conditioner . Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nexxus Keraphix Conditioner for Damaged Hair Keraphix with ProteinFusion Silicone-Free With Keratin Protein and Black Rice 13.5 oz at Amazon.com. ELLE participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Contact Us. They are infused with Keratin Protein and Black Rice. VS. Now the Keraphix is a protein reconstructor, meaning if you have seriously damaged your hair due to constant high temp blowdrying, gotten a TR, excessive dyeing, and flat ironing or curling your hair, then this stuff will help your hair feel like normal. This product is a fantastic blend of ginger root and wheat protein that helps absorb sweat and reduces greasiness from the scalp, keeping your hair odor-free throughout the day. Keraphix has pleasant smell but killed my hair! Finally, I rinsed and let everything air dry. Read complete review. Regular application of this shampoo will repair the damages occurred during heat treatment or sun exposure or chemical product usage. Product Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (8777 reviews) ★★★★★ 4.6 (8777) Write a Review Product Options Buy Now Find Stores Selling This Product More About Our Keratin Protein Damage Hair Repair Conditioner. Use Nexxus Keraphix Dry Shampoo in between washing with your favorite Nexxus regimen to refresh hair and extend your style. 8597 ratings. Whether you’re suffering from damage, dryness, hair loss or frizz, you can find a suitable product to help you treat it. Beauty • Hair • The Latest. 6729. My routine now involves using the Keraphix Masque and Reconstructing Treatment once a week, and the regular Keraphix Shampoo and Conditioner the two other times I wash my hair. The overall rating of the company is 1.8 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied. The Nexxus Keraphix Healing System for Severely Damaged Hair, with Keratin Protein and Black Rice, heals visible signs of severe hair damage. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This keratin conditioner is infused with an exclusive PROTEINFUSION blend with Keratin Protein and … Shake the can well before use and hold 8-10 inches from hair. Nexxus recommends: To get the best results from this Nexxus hair spray, use it in conjunction with your favorite Nexxus hair care regimen. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Designed for severe damage from heat styling, bleaching, and other means of wearing down hair protein, Nexxus Keraphix's main ingredients are black rice and keratin. Nexxus Keraphix With ProteinFusion Shampoo Keratin Protein, Black Rice, Silicone-Free for Damaged Hair 33.8 oz. Write Review. Type what you’re looking for in the space below. I wasn't trying to turn into Rapunzel overnight, but I did hope using the Nexxus Keraphix system would spare me from having to chop off everything and start over. Before choosing a treatment though, you should look at some of your styling activities to ensure you’re not making mistakes that are problem inducing. Favorites; New review. Reviewed in the United States on March 18, 2014. 14 reviews. Day 2: Use Nexxus Keraphix Dry Shampoo to clean and reinvigorate hair. Created with Sketch. × Reviews; Brands; Boards; Mail. (It's a five-piece system but I only test-drove four.). It is enriched with keratin protein and black rice. See all details for Nexxus Keraphix Conditioner, Restorative Strengthening, 13.5 oz. Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2014, Doesn't have normal fragrance of this product purchased elsewhere. 7 reviews. A post shared by Kristina Rodulfo (@kristinarodulfo). I used to think I'd have to break up with bleach for good to have healthy hair, but now I know I don't have to. 6.6. Then, two years ago I dipped my toes (figuratively) and strands (literally) into a dramatic silver ombré dye job. Beauty Product Reviews The Nexxus Keraphix Damage Healing Shampoo Is the Key to Repairing Damaged Hair on a Budget Enjoy silky smooth, hydrated hair after just one use. Find out why this miracle-in-a-packet stole our editors' hearts. Along with our Nexxus keratin deep conditioner, try our shampoo for damaged hair, and add a gel treatment or revitalizing hair mask. from. How would you rate this product? I’ve had some damage and split ends from over styling and this conditioner has helped so much! 400 ml SG$23.05. Rose one of the best , heartfelt, and realistically portrayed stories I have read. Nexxus Keraphix Restorative Strengthening Conditioner. i notice the grey top forumas are running out of stock but nexxus also has their aloxxi keramix - which is really keraphix and the ingredients are exactly then same as keraphix: water (aqua), stearalkonium chloride, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, mineral oil, keratin amino acids, matricaria (chamomilla recutita) extract, hydrolyzed collagen, wheat flour (triticum vulgare) lipids, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, … January 2024 Expiration Date The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand. Leaves my hair silky and revitalized. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Nexxus Keraphix With ProteinFusion Shampoo Keratin Protein, Black Rice, Silicone-Free for Damaged Hair 33.8 oz. good product but poor delivery. It completely rejuvenates the hairs and hair feels silky smooth and stronger. Entdeckt habe ich es in München beim Blattner im OEZ aber er führt es nicht mehr...Schade. More from Hair. For stronger, beautiful hair (I don' get paid to say this-I just keep using it for years), Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2016. Heal signs of damage while bringing strength with Nexxus Keraphix Keratin Conditioner for Damaged Hair. Alberto VO5 Silky Experiences … 4.0 /5. 5.5. The formula is very rich and creamy and in just a single use it restores hairs to healthy condition. 4.4 29 reviews. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, Jawara is Redefining Couture Hair With an Edge, 5 Easy Ways to Make Your Hair Grow Faster, Jennifer Aniston Has 50+ Different Hairtsyles. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Nexxus Keraphix Masque Sachet: What can we help you find today? Suave Professionals Almond and Shea Butter Conditioner. Favorites; Reviews; Brands; Boards; Mail. Nexxus ranks 194 of 883 in Cosmetics and Personal Care category. Nexxus Overview Nexxus was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Aug 05, 2010 and since then this brand received 14 reviews. Hair Care. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Shampoo / Nexxus Hydra-Light Weightless Moisture Shampoo. 14 Keratin Shampoos For Stronger, Shinier Hair. Nexxus Keraphix Damage Healing Masque is a 2018 "Allure" Best of Beauty winner for best deep conditioner. Most Liked Negative Review. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. wonderbuy. Combine that with my near-daily use of a curling iron and you have the sad, rough straw-like threads on top of my head. There was a nice slip and shine to the texture of my hair that I thought was gone forever. 82 % of 100 0 56. Then blonde ombré. Doesn't have normal fragrance of this product purchased elsewhere. Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally … See 29 member reviews and photos. I love Nexxus and the Keraphix Reatorative Strengthening Conditioner is amazing! Since buying nexxus products for the … 5.0. So, one quiet Sunday when I had enough time, I got to work. The formula is made of keratin, collagen, elastin, and black rice extract to replenish any amino acids and protein lost in the strand. 3 stars. a month ago. Size: 89 ml. Home; Shopping. Nexxus scientists set out to find inspiration from precious ingredients that could help seal severely damaged hair using a leading edge approach to protein research called Proteomics. I pair it with the Therape Shampoo and I’ve seen a huge improvement. This is the best dry shampoo I have ever used! 10/10 would … So shiny! 5.2. 2. Hoping Nexuus Emergencee can fix my hair again. package quality. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2014. Once upon a time, I had virgin, black, stick-straight hair as smooth and shiny as a silk ribbon. 66 Reviews | Write a Review | 0 & 0 In Stock . At the risk of sounding like an infomercial, after just one use, my hair felt silkier, softer and had the same swishy movement had before I started dyeing it. Then, I applied the Keraphix Reconstructing Treatment and left it on for five minutes. Every item on this page was chosen by an ELLE editor. I cut it once a year, if at all. They wash their hair in fermented rice water and, well, just look at it: I wasn't trying to turn into Rapunzel overnight, but I did hope using the Nexxus Keraphix system would spare me from having to chop off everything and start over. After a lot of damage was done to my hair from dying and bleaching and just not taking very good care of my hair, i decided to spend a little extra money on a good shampoo and conditioner to help heal my hair. Rated 2 out of 5 stars. The Nexxus Keraphix Healing System for Severely Damaged Hair heals visible signs of severe hair damage. Then pink. Start your review of Nexxus Keraphix Dry Shampoo - 5 fl oz! View our customer's reviews and testimonials before placing your order. avril 3 2019, 11:16 pm. Featured. Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner. We create customized formulas, with proteins, to bring your hair back to life.