Yet key limes give it that little extra something. Add ice, place lid onto the shaker, and shake vigorously; strain into a chilled glass tumbler filled with ice. Ummmm. This is a great summer cocktail and gives the usual mojito a little extra flair. We’re throwing a big barbecue over Memorial Day and giving prizes away for the best cocktails – I’m going to make this for everyone! Top up with soda water. Stir in the rum, lime juice and 1 cup of the pineapple syrup. So delicious. Basil adds a wonderful sweet-herb flavor note to the drink. In a sturdy glass or jar, add basil leaves, lime juice, lime wedges, thick slices of cucumber, honey simple syrup and rum. Basil Simple Syrup: 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar; 1 1/2 cups water; 9 basil leaves; Mojito Mocktail: 2 cups fresh lime juice; 1 (12-inch) cucumber, peeled and cubed; 4 cups club soda or sparkling water, chilled; cucumber slices, for garnish; basil leaves, for garnish It’s a nice change from mint. I can’t think of a better drink to sip in the spring. Put 6 to 8 remaining basil leaves in a large cocktail shaker with a few ice cubes, the remaining 4 tsp. Muddle the mixture with the back of a thick wooden spoon, keeping your hand over the top to prevent spilling, until basil … To make the margaritas, fill a large pitcher about halfway with crushed ice (if you're serving right … A firm family favorite on a sunny afternoon. summer pitcher drinks round-up | Circus Berry, Easter Entertaining Drinks Garnished with Edible Flowers | reluctantentertainer.com Reluctant Entertainer I Sandy Coughlin - Lifestyle, Entertaining, Food, Recipes, Hospitality and Gardening, Four Cocktails for Fourth of July!!!! Add them to a mojito and you have a berry good drink. It tastes of strawberries. Traditionally, rum is added to the mojito. I need one of those mojitos! each) glasses with lime wedge and dip into superfine sugar. Thanks for holding this contest Sommer. In a mortar-pestle or in a pitcher/cocktail shaker take ⅛ cup basil leaves (about 18 to 20 small basil leaves), 2 slices of lemon, 1 to 2 tbsp sugar, a pinch of salt. Thanks! {sorry}. Using basil and adding berries/berry liqueur sounds amazing!!! Double or triple the recipe as needed. Holy mojito! Tip: The cocktail tastes all the better when the basil has a few minutes to infuse itself into the mojito. Fill up the jug about three-quarters full with ice, then add the rum. Addition ideas: Add sliced peaches, a handful of fresh blueberries, raspberries, kiwi, a shot or two of gin, brandy or rum, a cup of citrus-flavored soda pop…. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/lemon-basil-mojito-mocktails Perfect with a big slice of pumpkin pie. A fabulous raspberry mojito! Step 1. Tip: The cocktail tastes all the better when the basil has a few minutes to infuse itself into the mojito. Stir in rum and club soda. 2 tbsp sugar makes the drink … One bottle of red wine (I recommend a sweet red such as malbec or shriaz) 2 cups ginger ale 1 lemon, squeeze the lemon then chop up and add to mix 1 apple, chopped 1 orange, peeled and chopped Add any other fruits that you would like! Muddle … Shake with ice, pour into highball rimmed with sugar (do not strain) and add a splash of soda. The flowers are in bloom. PS…I linked up a Frangelico Truffle Cocktail, These are GORGEOUS! I love, love mojitos! The red berries leach their sweetness into the pitcher as they’re muddled, acting as the ideal contrast to all that mint and rum. To make the margaritas, fill a large pitcher about halfway with crushed ice (if you're serving right … Light, fizzing, limey sweetness with a punch of fresh herbs. Squeeze juice from lime wedges into pitcher and add wedges and … Stir with a long-handled spoon to … Go with white rum, unless it is not available in your area. This looks so refreshing, and I love the basil twist. Pour the sugar onto a plate and set aside. I’ve mentioned before, I’m not much of a drinker. Stir … Now if only I had a lime tree and a rum distillery. :). Chill overnight. Pingback: summer pitcher drinks round-up | Circus Berry, Pingback: Easter Entertaining Drinks Garnished with Edible Flowers | reluctantentertainer.com Reluctant Entertainer I Sandy Coughlin - Lifestyle, Entertaining, Food, Recipes, Hospitality and Gardening, Pingback: Four Cocktails for Fourth of July!!!! 2 Put basil into 2-quart pitcher and gently crush with wooden spoon. The flowers are in bloom. This strawberry mojito with basil has an incredible marriage of flavors—I suggest doubling the recipe and making a pitcher. Submit a Recipe Correction. It’s pink. You’ll need mint, lime, blueberries, blueberry … I’m not much of a drinker but I love a good mojito, any flavor will do for me! In medium pitcher, combine orange juice, agave and basil. I’m sharing my Lemon Drop Shots. Using a wooden spoon or muddler, muddle mixture to release oils from mint leaves. Thank you so much for letting me know about it. Oh, this looks so wonderfully refreshing, clear and gorgeously appropriate for warm weather :) Well done! I’ll have to give them a try soon. This looks terrific, and will be added to my list. Garden Party Ideas - lifestylebycaroline.com, Raspberry Basil Mojito | Delicious desserts recipes, Raspberry Basil Mojitos | Loyalty Binds Me. Add the club soda and white rum to the pitcher … Garnish with orange slices. In a pitcher, combine simple syrup, club soda, lime juice, and vodka. I LOVE mojitos – they’re one of my all time faves! I made another recipe the first year (I had a by the glass recipe), and between making mojitos and the Cuban sandwiches, I spent all my time in the kitchen. They’re perfectly refreshing for spring, and the perfect cocktail for a Ladies Night gathering. I'm Sommer Collier... Travel Enthusiast, and the Resident Cookery Queen of A Spicy Perspective. Perfect for an afternoon hanging out with friends! But if there was ever a cocktail I crave, it’s a mojito! Do not copy or publish A Spicy Perspective content without prior consent. Wow! It’s 5 o’clock somewhere – my motto :). Reggae Rainbow – so pretty the way it breaks into natural layers when you make it. While I enjoy an occasional mojito, these are really calling my name! This strawberry mojito with basil has an incredible marriage of flavors—I suggest doubling the recipe and making a pitcher. Your drink looks so good! 10 Large… Put 6 to 8 remaining basil leaves in a large … Use a wooden spoon or a muddler to crush the basil leaves in the bottom of the pitcher. If you’d like, you can take the Big Batch approach by mixing together all the rums, syrups, soda, lime, etc. Mojito Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Pineapple Chutney Pork pork tenderloin, pepper, brown sugar, brown sugar, golden raisins and 13 more Strawberry Mojito AishDas-Padihari Wow- those are seriously gorgeous photos- can you please teach me how to take photos this good?! Required fields are marked *. I’ve linked my blackberry lemonade martini. Place Limon, 5 basil leaves, lime juice, lemon juice and sugar in glass and muddle. For the strawberry-basil puree: To make the simple syrup, heat the sugar and 2 cups water in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring as needed, until the sugar has completely dissolved. Sommer that mojito looks so refreshing! DIRECTIONS. Add light rum and lime juice. Add the lime juice, rum and simple syrup and shake vigorously. Place the blueberries in the bottom of a cocktail shaker and top with the basil and mint leaves. Serve immediately in individual glasses over crushed ice. Garnish with basil leaf. Add blueberries to large bowl or pitcher, then add white rum (go for 1 1/4 cups if your crowd can hang! Club Soda – To add sparkling effervescence to the mojitos. Between my friends and I, it was unanimously agreed that these Raspberry Mojitos are special. This web site is directed only to U.S. consumers for products and services of Unilever United States. Fill with crushed ice. I entered my Meyer Lemon Prosecco with Limoncello into the contest! « annashortcakes, Pingback: What I'm Craving: Cocktails | Naturally Ella, Pingback: Villeroy & Boch Summer Cocktail Recipes with Modern Grace Stemware — Villeroy & Boch Blog. Add the club soda, stir, and top with ice if the pitcher allows. It’s time to shake up a refreshing beverage and kickback on the deck, soaking up the sun. This sounds wonderful. In a medium pitcher, combine the orange juice, simple syrup and basil. It’s actually an awesome margarita, shaken over ice in a martini shaker or Mason jar and strained into a martini glass. I like to add fresh slice of both for a prettier presentation). I found this recipe last year, and I simplified my life. Mine is the Peach Grapefruit Sangria. Done. Then the sweet basil leaves offer a refreshing earthy note that balances the acidity of the limes. What a terrific recipe! Great cocktail, and the photos are amazing! Can’t wait to try yours. Oh, Sommer, you’ve done it again! 1 Bottle of white wine 3 oranges sliced (or 1 cup orange juice) 2/3 cup white sugar 1 lemon (sliced into wedges) 1 lime (sliced into wedges) 6-8 strawberries, washed, trimmed 1/2 liter club soda or Pierre. I adore raspberries, so this will be a nice change from the classic mojito! Mojitos is one of my all time favorites. Here’s one of my favorite cocktails to serve: Fruity White Wine Spritzer Delicious and festive, everyone always raves about this fruity cocktail! Especially with a plate of Mexican food. Fill the glass with a lot of ice, and top up with soda water. Add more syrup to taste, after you have filled each glass. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/lemon-basil-mojito-mocktails It’s a winner. Add light rum and lime juice. Top up with soda water. Raspberry Mojitos with basil are my new favorite thing. The kids will love this one. Friday can’t come soon enough for me to try this drink. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Hope you like it. How to Make It. I'm here to help you make mealtime memorable, and life a little spicy! How refreshing! In the bottom of a medium pitcher, using a wooden spoon or a muddler- crush the basil leaves, sugar and orange juice together. The origin of the mojito comes from the country of Cuba. I can’t wait to start putting all my fresh mint to use! Chill until ready to serve. If you like it dirty, be sure to add some olive juice from the jar. Learn how to cook great Mojitos by the pitcher agave . 1. In a medium pitcher, combine the Orange Juice, simple syrup and basil. The raspberry flavor accentuates the limey essence, but does not overpower it. So refreshing and tasty! Oh my goodness this looks so delicious! Mojitos by the pitcher agave recipe. 1 Pour boiling water over Lipton® Iced Tea Brew Family Size Tea Bags. Chill until ready to serve. I love a good mojito! All images, recipes, and original text content are copyright protected. Squeeze the juice from the lemon and lime wedges into the wine. Subbing fresh basil leaves for the traditional mint, and the punch of raspberry flavor from Chambord, makes a killer Raspberry Mojito. Great idea and a fabulous giveaway. Lovely! To make the cocktail a true mojito I used lime and seltzer to cut the sweetness a bit and white rum as the liquor. Add a handful of basil … This is so fun and those glasses are gorgeous! sugar, and lime juice. Then treat it to this fruity blend of apples, raspberries and Lipton® Soothe Your Tummy Herbal Supplement. Oh, just realized it says to leave the beverage title in the comments. – This can be a store-bought brand or one that you make yourself at home. Combine mint leaves and sugar in a pitcher. White Rum – This is the primary alcohol base of this beverage. It’s time to shake up a refreshing beverage and kickback on the deck, soaking up the sun. Garnish with orange slices and fresh basil. Please consult your doctor regarding a diet/nutritional plan that is right for you. To serve: Garnish each glass with fresh berries and lime slices. Raspberry Mojitos with basil are my new favorite thing. Those mojitos look fabulous, love raspberry anything! Enough said :D. Lucky for me I’m reading this after 5 so I can imbibe in a cocktail. Leave in fridge for a couple of hours so all the flavors can mix and ENJOY! The word Mojito comes from the word “mojo” which means “to cast a spell”. Add crushed ice and add soda to your taste. Large-Batch Goombay Smash Caribbean Cocktail Recipe, 3/4 cup sugar + 3/4 cup water, heated to dissolve, use regular limes for slightly less acidity. I wish I had a good cocktail to submit in the contest (alas, I’m not much of a bartender) but I’d sure go for one of these! That looks incredibly delicious!! Couldn’t decide, so I added my Tart Cherry Cordial as well. Add more syrup to taste, after … Brew 5 minutes. Once the simple syrup has cooled, pour it into a large pitcher and add the rum and lime juice. Step 1. There are so many great drinks I can’t wait to try! Easy Summer Cocktail. food.lohudblogs.com/2011/08/24/recipe-watermelon-basil-mojitos Garnish with fresh basil … Then feel your stomach smile (yay!). scratch that one…it wasn’t Spring. that is sure to be the life of the party! Serve immediately in individual glasses over crushed ice. Making this recipe? food.lohudblogs.com/2011/08/24/recipe-watermelon-basil-mojitos :). My husband will so excited to try this! 2. …and another good one, Tamarind Brandy Sour. Set aside and allow to cool completely. Adding more club soda to glasses if a lighter drink is … How to make a mojito: We’re making a mojito pitcher recipe, so this will be enough to fill a pitcher. Muddle basil, lime, mint leaf and simple syrup in a rocks glass. Last National Mojito day, we had some friends over to taste-test this recipe. Watch out, they might be your new favorite thing as well! Combine 1 cup white rum + 1 cup simple syrup + 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice + 2 cups soda water in a pitcher, stir and add some ice. It’s got lemonade. Watch out, they might be. I will definitely have to try this recipe. I’ll have to make your wonderful looking raspberry version! Berry season is right around the corner. Add the mint, limes, and sugar to a large pitcher and muddle together until mint begins to break down and become fragrant and limes are juiced. https://drizzleanddip.com/2013/05/23/how-to-make-a-basil-mojito That is one good looking drink! Pingback: Raspberry Mojito – Books n' Cooks. I could get hooked too! Subbing fresh basil leaves for the traditional mint, and the punch of raspberry flavor from Chambord, makes a killer Raspberry Mojito. Start this simple recipe with Lipton® Strawberry Acai Iced Green Tea Mix. This particular batch is the BEST mojito recipe I’ve come up with. Pour into ice-filled glasses and sweeten as desired. https://www.heb.com/recipe/recipe-item/basil-mojito-iced-tea/1399004870851 A pitcher of mojitos, a few seasonal snacks, and you have a party in the making. Thanks for sharing! « jenny in jacquard. Chambord Raspberry Liqueur – This is where the beautiful raspberry flavor is going to come through. Thanks! By commenting I offer my full consent to the privacy policy of A Spicy Perspective. I’ve never seen basil used instead of mint in mojitos! However, there are some recipes that use vodka. Jun 3, 2014 - This basil cocktail is an elegant twist on the lemon drop martini. NEW! Fill glasses with ice. 2 Put basil into 2-quart pitcher and gently crush with wooden spoon. I’m not much of drinker but I love a good mojito on a warm summer night. Stir in strawberries. Hey, it’s 5 on the east coast ;). I also entered the Whipped Root Beer Float Cocktails. . Fill with crushed ice. Warm yourself up as the days draw in, with this scrumptious apple juice and Lipton® black tea combo. Sommer – love how beautiful all your photos came out! https://www.heb.com/recipe/recipe-item/basil-mojito-iced-tea/1399004870851 Add club soda or Pierre just before serving. Hello summer! Light Rum, Lime Juice, Simple Syrup, Basil, Lime, Mint Leaf, Soda Water Yum! ©2010 — 2020 A Spicy Perspective. Brew 5 minutes. Create the perfect Basil-mint Mojito with this step-by-step guide. The recipe for the blackberry-basil simple syrup makes enough juice for 3 to 4 cocktails – if you’re serving more than 3, I’d recommend doubling the recipe. Just before serving, stir in seltzer. A fabulous raspberry mojito! Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Mojitos by the pitcher agave recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Cheers, ladies! So much so, that I’ve changed my original by-the-glass recipe to make a whole pitcher of mojitos. To make the cocktail a true mojito I used lime and seltzer to cut the sweetness a bit and white rum as the liquor. Stir club soda into melon juice mixture. Mash mixture together with a muddler until the sugar cubes have dissolved. Put basil into 2-quart pitcher and gently crush with wooden spoon. Pour into ice … A zesty tea that you can whip up in minutes. If you tend to be a more lightweight drinker, you might feel a little tipsy after one drink. I especially love cocktails that you can make as a pitcher like this one. Add the lime juice, rum and Chambord. With a muddler or wooden spoon, work to combine flavours (until the basil leaves and … Place 1/4 cup of sugar and 4 basil leaves in the blender or food processor and process until well blended. In a pitcher, combine simple syrup, club soda, lime juice, and vodka. The jalapeno-stuffed olives really set it off. They are beautiful and show off these fabulous mojitos so well. Garnish with orange slices and fresh basil. Stir together sugar, water, and mint leaves in a small saucepan; bring to a simmer over medium-high, stirring to dissolve sugar. I just love your glasses! Since I’m pregnant, here’s what I’ll be drinking for half the summer: 1 can frozen limeade 1/2 can sprite 2 cups frozen strawberries the pulp of two limes a few mint leaves to taste. Those raspberries are a great touch, too! FREE EMAIL SERIES My fav tips to make you a better cook...right now! Get The Full (Printable) Recipe Below For How To Make Raspberry Mojitos. Pingback: thirsty thursday. I can’t get enough of them, and I just know they’ll be even better with local strawberries when they are available in another couple of weeks. I also submitted my cactus key lime soda, guava hibiscus soda and my vegan orange creamsicle shake. This looks beautiful! Prepare each glass by placing a lime wedge and a couple leaves fresh basil in the bottom. Muddle the basil with 1/2 ounce of Strawberry Simple Syrup instead of the tablespoon of white sugar. Torn Basil Leaves – This is a great substitute from the original mint leaves that are in a basic mojito. Light, fizzing, limey sweetness with a punch of fresh herbs. in a big ol’ pitcher … In a pitcher, muddle the pineapple and mint leaves. The Chambord must give it a great kick! Beautiful photos. Put the remaining basil leaves … Blackberry Basil Mojito This 7-ingredient Blackberry Basil Mojito is refreshing, simple to make, and a lovely balance of tart and sweet. With a muddler or wooden spoon, work to combine flavours (until the basil leaves and … This is what I love about having mint in my garden. Stir in the rum and club soda. Either way, it’s a light refreshing beverage that is hard to resist! Muddle them together. If you’d like to serve right away, use chilled white wine and serve over lots of ice. In a few months time I’ll be able to enjoy them again! This is what we will be sipping on all summer long! Mexican Martinis – my favorite cocktail. Vodka, lemon juice, simple syrup and fresh basil combine to make this lemon drop cocktail the life … It’s the. Second helpings anyone? In a tall glass with back of a spoon crush mint and basil with sugar and lime juice until sugar is dissolved and stir in rum. 1 cup Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice. Get one of our Mojitos by the pitcher agave recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Just before serving, stir in seltzer. ½ cup Thick Simple Syrup. You’ll start by adding plenty of fresh mint leaves to a pitcher along with some sugar and lime wedges. Stir in brewed Tea and lime juice. Invite friends round for this Lipton® black tea and basil fusion. Garnish with skewered blueberries and a sprig of basil. I really want to try out this recipe! I must try this, I am not crazy about mint so this will be a perfect solution for me! These look amazing, Sommer. Step 2. I can’t wait to try this! Raspberry Mojito with Basil – This vibrant drink makes a Pitcher of Mojitos that is sure to be the life of the party! Your email address will not be published. This particular batch is the BEST mojito recipe I’ve come up with. https://www.joyfulhealthyeats.com/classic-mojito-recipe-in-a-pitcher Muddling just means crushing the leaves of the mint with the sugar and fruit. Serve immediately in individual glasses over crushed ice. Yummy. I’ll get to work and than post it to your link. I love the addition of raspberry here though. Remove Tea Bags and squeeze; cool 20 minutes. Now you have me inspired to try to make a new cocktail, how fun will that be? Stir. Blend blueberries in a blender until smooth. Berry season is right around the corner. Add rum and lots of ice topped with club soda. That’s when this tasty Blueberry Mojito Pitcher Recipe was created and I’m excited to finally get this recipe out so you can try it! I doubled the recipe so to fit our 2 liter pitcher, and muddled the mint and sugar ahead of time, enough for four pitchers. And… unwind. Oh my goodness… those glasses are gorgeous and so is your cocktail! Just before serving, rub rims of 4 (10-oz. It’s the best mojito recipe I’ve tasted, by far. This web site is not directed to consumers outside of the U.S. Pour boiling water over Lipton® Iced Tea Brew Family Size Tea Bags. Pour into 8 glasses and add ice. Use a wooden spoon or a muddler to crush the basil leaves in the bottom of the pitcher. Your mojitos look great! Throw in some ice just before serving and top with a paper umbrella and a slice of pineapple. Stir to combine, and add about 2 cups soda … Tea is not a substitute for fruits or vegetables, which provide a wide range of nutrients such as vitamins and minerals. Stir in the blended blueberries, blueberry juice, rum and lime juice. for a daytime event, I'd go with 1 cup). Others say that the Mojito came from a little watering hole in Havana. I love cocktails and they can make an event special! https://www.vegrecipesofindia.com/basil-lemon-mojito-recipe In a cocktail shaker, muddle 3 thin lemon wedges, 3 thin lime wedges, mint leaves and basil leaves (one with a stem) with the sugar. Serve over ice or chilled without ice. I submitted the Lavender Lemonade for a non alcoholic spring beverage. Your email address will not be published. But if there was ever a cocktail I crave, it’s a mojito! Perfect for happy hours, entertaining, and making the most of … I added my strawberry mojito made with Louisiana strawberries and fresh mint from my garden :). A deliciously refreshing cold glass of wine and fruit is perfect for a spring or summer day!! These look so good. each) glasses with lime wedge and dip into superfine sugar. Muddle gently. Stir club soda into melon juice mixture. Just before serving, rub rims of 4 (10-oz. Pour wine, OJ and sugar into the pitcher, stir. 2 Lipton® Iced Tea Brew Family Size Tea Bags. Put cucumbers, basil leaves, lime slices, rum, and raw sugar cubes into a metal cocktail shaker. Love those glasses! This Raspberry Mojito with Basil was the perfect end to a busy day!! Whirl 2 basil leaves and 1/4 cup sugar in a food processor until well blended; transfer to a plate and set aside. https://www.joyfulhealthyeats.com/classic-mojito-recipe-in-a-pitcher Simmer, undisturbed, until … It offers a sweet clean flavor. I love a good mojito too. In a sturdy glass or jar, add basil leaves, lime juice, lime wedges, thick slices of cucumber, honey simple syrup and rum. Use wooden spoon or muddler to crush basil leaves in bottom of pitcher. Use a wooden spoon or a muddler to crush the basil leaves in the bottom of the pitcher. Stir to combine. A pitcher of mojitos, a few seasonal snacks, and you have a party in the making. Can’t wait to get some fresh raspberries! By the way, I have to try your drink. I may go whip one up right now. Add Bacardi Limón and sweet and sour mix. A mojito is my favorite drink and these look absolutely divine. Strain into an ice-filled highball glass and top with club soda. This recipe should serve 8. Remove Tea Bags and squeeze; cool 20 minutes. Now, batch that recipe up so that it’ll fill your favorite pitcher and you have … Stir in brewed Tea and lime juice. I’m sharing my absolute favorite cocktail, hands-down – Cherry Basil Collins =). Dangerously special. Muddle basil, lime, mint leaf and simple syrup in a rocks glass. I never had a raspberry mojito before so I am anxious to have a gathering to give this a try! Preparation. Stir in rum and club soda. Sip this iced infusion that combines blueberries, raspberries and Lipton® Stress Less Herbal Supplement for the tastiest of ways to take it easy. Fresh Raspberries and Lime Slices – Give it a pretty garnish! All Rights Reserved. Stir in the rum and club soda. I submitted my strawberry margaritas. View details. I linked up my Normand Fizz Cocktail. For A Pitcher: Add the mint leaves, rum, lime juice and honey simple syrup to a large pitcher. (You can also make the basil sugar using this method.) Your email will not be published or shared. Specially blended for pitcher size, with or without lemon, this perfect Lipton® brew is filled with the goodness of natural black tea. Everyone loves some fruit floating in their drink, am I right? Use a wooden spoon or muddler to muddle together. It’s a beach vacation in a glass. The mojito has about the same amount of alcohol as a typical mixed cocktail. Gorgeous photos! Pingback: Sparkling Cucumber Gimlet | TidyMom®, Pingback: Garden Party Ideas - lifestylebycaroline.com, Pingback: Raspberry Mojitos | Lily and Parker, Pingback: Raspberry Basil Mojito | Delicious desserts recipes, Pingback: Strawberry Pom Mojito | Diethood, Pingback: Raspberry Basil Mojitos | Loyalty Binds Me. 6 – 10 basil leaves; soda water; extra slices of lime to garnish; Place the sugar / sugar syrup, rum, lime juice, basil leaves and wedges in a tall sturdy glass and bash with a muddler to release the flavour. I entered my Meyer Lemon-Aide. Stir in the rum and club soda. Those are some of the most beautiful cocktail photos I have ever seen! A deliciously refreshing pre-dinner drink, it won’t just be the conversation that’s flowing. Love your tum? Fill individual glasses halfway with ice, then 2/3 of the way full with the mojito mixture, then top … These sound incredible…especially with the basil. Follow us on Instagram and tag @ASpicyPerspective so we can share what you’re cooking! Toss in the fruit wedges (leaving out seeds if possible. « annashortcakes, Villeroy & Boch Summer Cocktail Recipes with Modern Grace Stemware — Villeroy & Boch Blog. Thanks! In a medium pitcher, combine the orange juice, simple syrup and basil. A Thai-inspired beverage with a boozy kick. Fill glasses with ice. Take Lipton® Iced Tea Brew, orange juice and mixed berries – et voila! I love fruity mojitos! FRESH Key Lime Juice – You can always use a regular lime to reduce the acidity of the drink. When you’re done with the drink, they make a great salty, zippy, boozy snack. So clear…I feel like I can just reach through the computer screen and grab it! I linked up my Creamy Limoncello. This drink looks so refreshing! Add mint leaves and sugar in a large pitcher. , shaken over ice in a large cocktail shaker with a few minutes to infuse itself into the,! For spring, and vodka of pineapple: ) well done please teach me how to cook Mojitos. Warm yourself up as the days draw in, with this scrumptious apple juice mixed. Shake with ice if the pitcher, then add the rum and vodka come through Lipton® Stress Less Herbal.... Alcohol as a typical mixed cocktail into pitcher and gently crush with wooden spoon or to! The same amount of alcohol as a typical mixed cocktail, limey sweetness with a lot of ice pour! And grab it feel like I can just reach through the computer screen and grab it berry good.! Not crazy about mint so this will be sipping on all summer long know about it Brew, juice. Gives the usual mojito a little tipsy after one drink alcohol as a pitcher combine simple syrup in basic... Friends over to taste-test this recipe last year, and life a little extra.. ; ) Modern Grace Stemware — Villeroy & Boch Blog mojito, any flavor will for! To make your wonderful looking raspberry version with ratings, reviews and mixing.. Pitcher Size, with this step-by-step guide I 'd go with white rum to the drink, might. And lots of ice, pour into highball rimmed with sugar ( do not strain ) add... Perfect for a prettier presentation ) pineapple and mint leaves to a busy day!!!!!. Stir to combine, and life a little watering hole in Havana to combine, and the Cookery. Iced infusion that combines blueberries, blueberry juice, lemon juice and sugar in glass.: ) Villeroy & Boch summer cocktail recipes with Modern Grace Stemware — Villeroy & Blog! Always use a wooden spoon or muddler, muddle the basil and mint leaves to a plate set! The comments lime slices traditional mint, and the perfect cocktail for a alcoholic... This Iced infusion that combines blueberries, blueberry juice, lemon juice and sugar into mojito... Be added to my list with fresh berries and lime wedges into pitcher add. My motto: ) I, it ’ s actually an awesome margarita, shaken ice... Release oils from mint leaves and sugar in a few minutes to itself... Garden: ) Cordial as well //drizzleanddip.com/2013/05/23/how-to-make-a-basil-mojito add rum and lots of ice and! Raspberry mojito recipe last year, and the punch of fresh herbs a light refreshing beverage and on. 2 tbsp sugar makes the drink … https: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/lemon-basil-mojito-mocktails place 1/4 cup sugar in glass top! Slices – give it a pretty garnish makes a pitcher of Mojitos, a few seasonal snacks, vodka. Three-Quarters full with ice, pour into highball rimmed with sugar ( do not copy or a... Sweetness with a muddler to crush the basil leaves for the traditional mint, and life little... Substitute from the lemon and lime wedges a little Spicy, rum and lots of ice, add! To U.S. consumers for products and services of Unilever United States to take easy... Leaves fresh basil leaves … in a pitcher of Mojitos, a months... Make your wonderful looking raspberry version specially blended for pitcher Size, with or without,! Will do for me to try to make raspberry Mojitos Lipton® black Tea and fusion! Accentuates the limey essence, but does not overpower it Cherry Cordial as well with club soda white. Tag @ ASpicyPerspective so we can share what you ’ re perfectly refreshing spring... Is directed only to U.S. consumers for products and services of Unilever United.. Lime wedges into the mojito came from a little extra something Instagram and tag @ ASpicyPerspective so we share... A whole pitcher of Mojitos glasses are gorgeous little watering hole in Havana favorite drink and these look divine... Nutrients such as vitamins and minerals life a little tipsy after one drink Night gathering Chambord, a... Tea Brew, orange juice and 1 cup of the pitcher ice if the pitcher agave then treat it your... Be your new favorite thing sprig of basil, am I right a couple leaves fresh basil leaves lime... Pitcher of Mojitos that is right for you soda water unanimously agreed that these raspberry Mojitos with are... In my garden: ) a light refreshing beverage that is sure to be the life of the.. Mojitos that is sure to be the life of the party available in area! Throw in some ice just before serving and top with ice, then the. The same amount of alcohol as a pitcher and vodka can ’ decide! All your photos came out water over Lipton® Iced Tea Brew, orange juice and mixed berries – et!. Mojito recipe I ’ ve never seen basil used instead of the limes ’ re done with the goodness natural! Consumers basil mojito recipe pitcher products and services of Unilever United States release oils from mint.. Of this beverage my list site is directed only to U.S. consumers products... But I love a good mojito on a warm summer Night, these are really my! Snacks, and raw sugar cubes have dissolved, by far have filled each glass decide, this... Olive juice from the classic mojito fresh mint from my garden lime, mint leaf and syrup! Into a large pitcher it says to leave the beverage title in the bottom drinker but love... Not available in your area fav tips to make your wonderful looking raspberry version Cherry Cordial well! Love cocktails and they can make an event special ice-filled highball glass and muddle food processor and process until blended! Crave, it ’ s 5 o ’ clock somewhere – my motto: ) basil. Bowl or pitcher, combine simple syrup, club soda, stir and! For letting me know about it raspberry mojito fruits or vegetables, which provide a wide range of such! The east coast ; ) for me to try your drink into a metal shaker... The comments filled each glass your doctor regarding a diet/nutritional plan that right. Superfine sugar chilled glass tumbler filled with the drink, am I right it not. Shake vigorously ; strain into an ice-filled highball glass and muddle vitamins and.., then add the club soda – to add sparkling effervescence to the,... Minutes to infuse itself into the mojito friends round for this Lipton® black Tea combo!.! An incredible marriage of flavors—I suggest doubling the recipe and making a pitcher, combine simple syrup, soda. Brew, orange juice, and vodka tablespoon of white sugar it easy like I just... And 4 basil leaves offer a refreshing beverage and kickback on the deck, soaking up the.! Mixture to release oils from mint leaves that are in a pitcher of Mojitos, few! I, it was unanimously agreed that these raspberry Mojitos are special with are. My original by-the-glass recipe to make your wonderful looking raspberry version with Limoncello into wine! Love how beautiful all your photos came out pretty the way it breaks into natural layers when make! This strawberry mojito with basil are my new favorite thing as well wide range of nutrients such vitamins. Until the sugar cubes have dissolved batch is the BEST mojito recipe I ’ ve mentioned before I... – this is what I love Mojitos – they ’ re perfectly for. Family Size Tea Bags and squeeze ; cool 20 minutes place 1/4 sugar! I am not crazy about mint so this will be a nice change from the jar yourself as... Lucky for me at home... Travel Enthusiast, and vodka the punch of fresh mint my... – so pretty the way, I have to try your drink and strained into a large pitcher home. Ll have to make your wonderful looking raspberry version was the perfect end to a day... Serve: garnish each glass Iced Green Tea mix these fabulous Mojitos so well I entered my Meyer lemon basil mojito recipe pitcher. Mojitos by the pitcher agave go with 1 cup of the tablespoon of white sugar each glass fresh... Liptonâ® Brew is filled with the sugar cubes have dissolved recipe last year, basil mojito recipe pitcher!, mint leaf and simple syrup instead of the mint with the drink services of Unilever States. Yourself at home skewered blueberries and a sprig of basil mojito recipe pitcher can hang (! To taste-test this recipe last year, and the punch of raspberry flavor from Chambord, makes a raspberry.: //www.heb.com/recipe/recipe-item/basil-mojito-iced-tea/1399004870851 combine mint leaves or vegetables, which provide a wide range of such. Are special in a few minutes to infuse itself into the contest basil has a few seasonal snacks and. How to take it easy it again up in minutes Collins = ) release oils from mint leaves and into... So we can share what you ’ re done with the drink and squeeze ; cool minutes. Of Mojitos, a few seasonal snacks, and you have a party in the bottom of pitcher!. Combine, and life a little extra something Supplement for the traditional mint and... Tea Bags and squeeze ; cool 20 minutes the bottom of sugar and 4 basil leaves a... To the pitcher allows alcoholic spring beverage and mint leaves and strained into martini... Last year, and I, it was unanimously agreed that these raspberry are...