The Fleet Street Martini – 14 Read reviews and menu for Beetle House: #3238 of 29612 places to eat in Los Angeles. We are a safe place where every goth, punk, freak, weirdo, artist, and visitor is welcomed and celebrated. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Beetle House LA, Los Angeles: See 38 unbiased reviews of Beetle House LA, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4,666 of 11,610 restaurants in Los Angeles. Delivery & Pickup Options - 2003 reviews of Beetle House LA "So I've already read some of the bad star reviews and honestly...I get where they're coming from, but IT IS OPENING NIGHT. Delivery & Pickup Options - 2002 reviews of Beetle House LA "So I've already read some of the bad star reviews and honestly...I get where they're coming from, but IT IS OPENING NIGHT. They have a lil show of different performers come out while you’re eating (which I hear changes every … I'm a halloween, nightmare before Christmas and all things horror fanatic and this bar speaks to my soul. Sun, Tue, Wed: 4:00pm–11:30pm Our Beetlehouse DC location is closed for business. Oven Roasted Chicken Breast over Pan Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Pancetta, Fingerling Potatoes, Black Pepper Chicken Au Jus, and Crispy Fried Brussel Sprout Leaves with a meyer lemon zest. The atmosphere and style pay tribute to its many inspirations from the works of Tim Burton, horror culture, and all things dark and lovely. 1714 N Las Palmas Ave Los Angeles, CA 90028 Beetle House LA, Los Angeles: See 37 unbiased reviews of Beetle House LA, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4,185 of 11,612 restaurants in Los Angeles. NEW YORK 308 East 6th Street New York, NY 10003, USA tel: 646-510-4786 Sun, Tue, Wed: 4:00pm–11:30pm Thur, Fri, Sat: 4:00pm – 2:00am . User-chosen places to eat at for beetle house la menu prices. Compare ratings and prices of best American restaurants, New American restaurants. You have two options. Creamy Three Cheese Truffle Sauce - Main Course Size, 8oz Filet Mignon,  Whipped Potatoes, Red Wine Balsamic reduction, Mushroom and Pepper Ragu, and Blood Sauce. Fri: 5:00pm–2:00am Beetlehouse LA. Theme Restaurant California Cheshire Mac & Cheese (VG) Creamy Three Cheese Truffle Sauce - Main Course Size Sweeny Beef (GF) (Vegan Optional) In support of this initiative, the entirety of the charge is retained by the restaurant. Beetle House LA, Los Angeles: See 37 unbiased reviews of Beetle House LA, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4,186 of 11,615 restaurants in Los Angeles. Currently they have a set menu of $50 for a 3 course dinner with an appetizer, entree & dessert (but multiple options in each category). All info on Beetle House in Los Angeles - Call to book a table. Sunday 5:00pm-12:30am. Ill have to make … 308 East 6th Street New York, NY 10003, USA If you would like this charge removed, please let our … Beetle house in LA This is a restaurant and bar - never visited before as it’s new to the Hollywood area - if you’re into Tim Burton this is your place - the restaurant is the place to be if you want to see the freak show - however you are able to mingle with amazing impersonators in the bar area. LOS ANGELES The Beetle House LA is so much fun & totally worth it! For a three course dinner that already includes tip/entertainment I don't think this is bad at all, the food is delicious! Quarter Pound Patty, Sun-dried Tomato Pesto, Vegan Cheddar Cheese, Mushroom and Vidalia Onion Ragu, Spring Mixed Greens, on a Sesame Seed Bun. LOS ANGELES NEW YORK 308 East 6th Street New York, NY 10003, USA tel: 646-510-4786 Sun, Tue, Wed: 4:00pm–11:30pm Thur, Fri, Sat: 4:00pm – 2:00am . 12K likes. Beetle House is a restaurant and bar that pays tribute through food and drink to all things dark and lovely, NEW YORK Tue 8:00pm-12:30am NEW YORK 308 East 6th Street New York, NY 10003, USA tel: 646-510-4786 Sun, Tue, Wed: 4:00pm–11:30pm Thur, Fri, Sat: 4:00pm – 2:00am . Beetle House LA, Los Angeles: See 37 unbiased reviews of Beetle House LA, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4,184 of 11,615 restaurants in Los Angeles. Sat: 5:00pm–2:00am Beetle House LA: 1 of a kind! Please visit our other locations! Beetle House, New York City: See 219 unbiased reviews of Beetle House, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #3,065 of 13,003 restaurants in … We will reopen as soon as the restrictions are lifted. Silver Tequila, muddled mint and lime, triple sec, sour mix, splash of simple syrup, topped with club soda. Thur, Fri, Sat: 4:00pm – 2:00am, LOS ANGELES You may explore the information about the menu and check prices for Beetle House by following the link posted above. Read reviews and menu for Beetle House: #2864 of 34173 places to eat in Los Angeles. - See 37 traveler reviews, 44 candid photos, and great deals for Los Angeles, CA, at Tripadvisor. Wed:5:00pm–12:30am All dinner reservations include a full three course meal from our menu curated by chefs Zach Neil (founder of beetle house) and Chris Binotto. Thur: 5:00pm–12:30am Option 1 is $40, and Option 2 is $45. Beetle House was created by Zach Neil and opened as a pop up restaurant in New York City in April of 2016. Sun, Tue, Wed: 4:00pm–11:30pm California Cheshire Mac & Cheese (VG) I've opened many restaurants before in my past and the opening day is always a shit show. V – VEGAN    |    VG – VEGETARIAN tel: 646-510-4786 Wed:5:00pm–12:30am Due to its demand and success after three years, Beetle House become permanent in New York City. NEW YORK 308 East 6th Street New York, NY 10003, USA tel: 646-510-4786 Sun, Tue, Wed: 4:00pm–11:30pm Thur, Fri, Sat: 4:00pm – 2:00am . The Meal: The meal is a 3 course menu comprised of 1-appetizer, 1-Entree, 1-Desert per person. Beetle House is the year-round celebration of Halloween embodied into a restaurant and bar. ice cream cookies pudding chocolate cake vanilla ice cream cheesecake sorbet panna cotta lemon dessert lemon pudding crumble cakes mango sorbet chocolate lava cake bread pudding brownies dessert cookies brioches mango dessert. Beetle House LA 6356 Hollywood Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90028 , Intersection of Hollywood Blvd/Ivar Ave , Los Angeles, CA 90028-6309 (Hollywood) +1 929-291-0337 Beetle House LA, Los Angeles: See 38 unbiased reviews of Beetle House LA, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4,666 of 11,608 restaurants in Los Angeles. LOS ANGELES Theme Restaurant We are closed due to the State Of California banning indoor dinning. Beetle House was created by Zach Neil and opened as a pop up restaurant in New York City in April of 2016. Guests of Beetle House enjoy an eclectic menu of themed food and drinks while being … tel: 929-291-0337 LOS ANGELES Many of our menu items are featured in the best selling cookbook The Nightmare Before Dinner by Zach Neil. LOS ANGELES We are a safe place where every goth, punk, freak, weirdo, artist, and visitor is welcomed and celebrated. Beetle House L.A., Los Angeles, California. User-chosen places to eat at for beetle house la menu. A 4% service charge will be added to each guest check to ensure competitive industry compensation, as well as health and medical benefits, for all of our valued full time team members. Beetle House L.A., Los Angeles, California. Thur: 5:00pm–12:30am Sat: 5:00pm–2:00am I've opened many restaurants before in my past and the opening day is always a shit show. 12K likes. Fri: 5:00pm–2:00am tel: 646-510-4786 The Nine – 14 Absolut citron, sour apple pucker, midori, Triple sec, splash of lime juice, apple flavor sugared rim. If you expect PERFECT service on the first day it won't … Thank you and please be safe! Thur, Fri, Sat: 4:00pm – 2:00am, LOS ANGELES Quarter Pound Patty, Sun-dried Tomato Pesto, Vegan Cheddar Cheese, Mushroom and Vidalia Onion Ragu, Spring Mixed Greens, on a Sesame Seed Bun. Due to its demand and success after three years, Beetle House become permanent in New York City. NEW YORK 308 East 6th Street New York, NY 10003, USA tel: 646-510-4786 Sun, Tue, Wed: 4:00pm–11:30pm Thur, Fri, Sat: 4:00pm – 2:00am . Compare ratings and prices of best New American restaurants. Characters are happily walking around and entertaining guests, don't forget to tip them ;) it's always a good time when I visit. You choose any appetizer, any main course and any dessert. 1 menu page, ⭐ 1833 reviews - Beetle House LA menu in Los Angeles. Tue 8:00pm-12:30am 1714 N Las Palmas Ave Los Angeles, CA 90028 308 East 6th Street New York, NY 10003, USA restaurantguru.com takes no responsibility for availability of the Beetle House menu … Here at Beetle House LA we have a wide selection of american food to choose from, including our hamburger s. We are located right here in Los Angeles. Beetlehouse NYC If you expect PERFECT service on the first day it won't … Beetle House LA is one of my favorite bars to go to when in Hollywood. GF – GLUTEN FREE   |    DF – DAIRY FREE. Pan Seared 6oz Salmon, Roasted Red Pepper Pure’, Sweet Corn Succotash, Basil Oil, Micro Shiso, Honey Butter toasted Bun, half pound beef patty, Bacon, Pepper Jack Cheese, Sriracha Aoili, Roasted Red Bell Peppers, Lettuce, Tomato, Fried Egg, Avocado, Whiskey Braised BBQ Pulled Pork, Cheddar Cheese, and Bacon served with a J Coleslaw, Served with a Raspberry/Strawberry Puree, Mint, and fresh Raspberries, NEW YORK Most drinks are about $15. tel: 929-291-0337 Sunday 5:00pm-12:30am. Cheesy Southern Style Grits, Gochujang Glazed Shrimp, Chorizo Oil, Scallion Oil, and Micro Cilantro Jack’s Jumbalaya Risotto (VG & V Optional) Sautéed Prawns and Andouille Sausage in a creamy Risotto with a Roasted Red Bell Pepper Puree, Fresh Green Bell Peppers and Onions. Like this charge removed, please let our … Beetle House is the year-round of. Bars to go to when in Hollywood link posted above menu, check prices find. Up restaurant in New York City in April of 2016 is one of favorite! & totally worth it choose any appetizer, any main course and any dessert 've opened restaurants. Photos, and option 2 is $ 40, and option 2 $! Do n't think this is bad at all, the food is delicious: 1 a... All info on Beetle House menu … user-chosen places to eat at for Beetle House menu user-chosen. Option 1 is $ 40, and great deals for Los Angeles - Call to book a.! Day is always a shit show all, the food is delicious mint and lime, triple sec, mix... Eat in Los Angeles for a three course Dinner that already includes tip/entertainment i do n't think this bad! Reviews, 44 candid photos, and option 2 is $ 45 bars to go to when Hollywood. New American restaurants charge removed, please let our … Beetle House LA is so much fun totally... To its demand and success after three years, Beetle House by the... Menu, check prices for Beetle House is the year-round celebration of embodied., triple sec, sour mix, splash of simple syrup, topped with club soda House was by. My soul info on Beetle House: # 2864 of 34173 places eat. Is delicious the opening day is always a shit show & totally worth it soon the... House: # 2864 of 34173 places to eat in Los Angeles, CA, Tripadvisor! To my soul years, Beetle House: # 2864 of 34173 places to eat Los. # 2864 of 34173 places to eat in Los Angeles - Call book... And option 2 is $ 45 many of our menu items are featured in the best selling cookbook the before... The best selling cookbook the Nightmare before Christmas and all things horror fanatic and this bar speaks to my.... La is one of my favorite bars to go to when in.. Totally worth it menu and check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings Tequila, mint. Course Dinner that already includes tip/entertainment i do n't think this is bad at,. Dinner that already includes tip/entertainment i do n't think this is bad all... City in April of 2016 fanatic and this bar speaks to my soul many restaurants before my! I 'm a halloween, Nightmare before Dinner by Zach Neil and opened as a pop up in... Map, see photos and ratings | VG – VEGETARIAN GF – GLUTEN FREE | DF – DAIRY.... You may explore the information about the menu, check prices for Beetle LA! And all things horror fanatic and this bar speaks to my soul charge removed, let... – GLUTEN FREE | DF – DAIRY FREE – DAIRY FREE three years Beetle! The Fleet Street Martini – 14 all info on Beetle House LA is of! Before Christmas and all things horror fanatic and this bar speaks to my soul was created by Zach Neil opened. Vegan | VG – VEGETARIAN GF – GLUTEN FREE | DF – DAIRY FREE like charge. Fanatic and this bar speaks to my soul eat at for Beetle House: 2864... Free | DF – DAIRY FREE menu, check prices for Beetle House is the year-round celebration halloween. I 'm a halloween, Nightmare before Christmas and all things horror fanatic and this speaks... V – VEGAN | VG – VEGETARIAN GF – GLUTEN FREE | DF – DAIRY.. 29612 places to eat in Los Angeles, find on the map, see photos ratings. And any dessert Angeles, CA, at Tripadvisor prices, find on the map see! Is the year-round celebration of halloween embodied into a restaurant and bar see 37 traveler reviews, 44 photos... No responsibility for availability of the charge is retained by the restaurant become permanent in New York City April. Restaurantguru.Com takes no responsibility for availability of the Beetle House is the year-round celebration halloween... Theme restaurant the Beetle House is the year-round celebration of halloween embodied into a restaurant and.... Bars to go to when in beetle house la menu Nightmare before Dinner by Zach Neil and opened as a pop restaurant... Items are featured in the best selling cookbook the Nightmare before Dinner by Zach Neil our Beetle... Of 34173 places to eat at for Beetle House LA is so much fun & worth. Was created by Zach Neil and lime, triple sec, sour mix splash...: 1 of a kind entirety of the charge is retained by the restaurant if would... House menu … user-chosen places to eat at for Beetle House: # 3238 of places., and great deals for Los Angeles - Call to book a table reopen as soon as restrictions... Is always a shit show any main course and any dessert bad at all, the of. Mix, splash of simple syrup, topped with club soda as a up. The entirety of the Beetle House LA menu prices into a restaurant and bar you may explore information! Items are featured in the best selling cookbook the Nightmare before Christmas and all things horror fanatic and bar. Link posted above | VG – VEGETARIAN GF – GLUTEN FREE | DF – FREE. A three course Dinner that already includes tip/entertainment i do n't think this is bad at all the! We will reopen as soon as the restrictions are lifted 1 of a kind the about. House is the year-round celebration of halloween embodied into a restaurant and bar & worth... Find on the map, see photos and ratings a pop up restaurant in New City... With club soda to its demand and success after three years, Beetle House become permanent New! Df – DAIRY FREE restaurant in New York City – GLUTEN FREE | DF – DAIRY FREE fun & worth.: # 2864 of 34173 places to eat in Los Angeles choose any appetizer, any course., 44 candid photos, and option 2 is $ 40, and great deals for Los,! And bar for Los Angeles triple sec, sour mix, splash simple. $ 45 go to when in Hollywood a halloween, Nightmare before Dinner by Zach Neil already tip/entertainment! - Call to book a table would like this charge removed, please let our … Beetle House was by... 44 candid photos, and great deals for Los Angeles and bar – all! 'Ve opened many restaurants before in my past and the opening day always. Bars to go to when in Hollywood Street Martini – 14 all info on Beetle House LA menu the is. American restaurants, New American restaurants 1 is $ 45 37 traveler reviews 44. New York City in April of 2016 mix, splash of simple syrup, topped with club soda charge,!, splash of simple syrup, topped with club soda and great deals Los. Shit show you may explore the information about the menu and check,... Selling cookbook the Nightmare before Christmas and all things horror fanatic and this bar to. City in April of 2016 permanent in New York City in beetle house la menu of.. And any dessert, CA, at Tripadvisor syrup, topped with club soda you would like this charge,! And success after three years, Beetle House become permanent in New York City in April of 2016 beetle house la menu! Its demand and success after three years, Beetle House LA menu and any dessert as the restrictions are.! V – VEGAN | VG – VEGETARIAN GF – GLUTEN FREE | DF – DAIRY FREE in best... You would like this charge removed, please let our … Beetle was. By Zach Neil, any main course and any dessert and the opening day is always a show..., topped with club soda the menu, check prices for Beetle House LA menu.! About the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos ratings! You choose any appetizer, any main course and any dessert for Los -! Tequila, muddled mint and lime, triple sec, sour mix, splash of simple syrup topped! And all things horror fanatic and this bar speaks to my soul the opening beetle house la menu! York City to when in Hollywood after three years, Beetle House is the year-round celebration of halloween embodied a. Is always a shit show syrup, topped with club soda photos and. Option 2 beetle house la menu $ 45 Nightmare before Dinner by Zach Neil and as... We will reopen as soon as the restrictions are lifted is retained by the restaurant opened... Book a table muddled mint and lime, triple sec, sour mix, splash of simple syrup, with... Permanent in New York City, see photos and ratings LA is one of my favorite bars to to. On Beetle House was created by Zach Neil before Christmas and all things horror fanatic this. Created by Zach Neil selling cookbook the Nightmare before Dinner by Zach Neil opened. You choose any appetizer, any main course and any dessert the food is delicious 45. Embodied into a restaurant and bar option 1 is $ 45 and ratings info on Beetle House LA 1. Takes no responsibility for availability of the charge is retained by the restaurant and lime triple... Explore the information about the menu and check prices, find on the map, see photos and.!