share. The Lenovo Legion Y740 17” gaming laptop performs well in games, but how hot does it get? SHOP SUPPORT. This package provides Thunderbolt Control Application and is supported on Legion Y740-15ICHg, Legion Y740-17ICHg and running the following Operating Systems: Windows 10 (64-bit) PC Data Center ... > laptops-and-netbooks > legion-series > Legion Y520-15IKBM Laptop (Lenovo) - Type 80YY. I really need ctrl+shift+1 to not turn my fans to maximum... New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Yeah I have a 9750H Y740 and none of the Bios for it have max fans as an option. This website uses cookies. > laptops-and-netbooks > legion-series > Legion Y740-15ICHg Laptop (Lenovo) Legion Y740-15ICHg Laptop (Lenovo) Product Home; Drivers & Software; Diagnostics; Knowledge Base & Guides; Warranty & Services; Repair Status; Parts; Accessories; Contact Us; More: OR. I am beyond frustrated with the lack of service provided by Lenovo at this point. laptops and netbooks :: legion series :: legion y540 15irhcontentdetail - Lenovo Support US Lenovo Inc. View View. Even the GE75 Raider is this way. Lenovo Legion Slim 7i—World's lightest 15.6" gaming laptop with RTX *Based on research conducted by Lenovo (August 10, 2020) on consumer laptops sold by major gaming PC manufacturers shipping more than one million units worldwide annually. This package provides Thunderbolt Control Application and is supported on Legion Y740-15ICHg, Legion Y740-17ICHg and running the following Operating Systems: Windows 10 (64-bit) Lenovo Inc. View View. Lenovo Legion Y740 Gaming Laptop Review, Computer Desk Mods, Google Stadia! Re: Bring back fan control to the Legion Y740 2020-02-18, 4:35 AM So if I replace stock thermal paste with thermal grizzly kryonaut will it make any difference with temperature and even if I did replace does it gonna dry out quickly I mean 80 degrees is the dryout temperature for kryonaut? PC ... Legion Y720-15IKB Laptop (Lenovo) Product Home; Drivers & Software; Diagnostics; Knowledge Base & Guides; Warranty & Services; Repair Status; Parts; Accessories; Contact Us; More: OR. LEARN MORE. hide. MSI afterburner also does not let me set the fan speed. I don't know why Lenovo did this because you can use the Windows 10 performance slider for CPU usage. save. The Lenovo Legion laptop design has evolved even further with the two sides of today’s gamers—stylish for work, savage for play. Lenovo Legion Y530-15ICH не работает от аккумулятора 8; Bem vindo ao programa de Test Drive MFN 8; Bring back fan control to the Legion Y740 20 *Por Favor Leer antes de abrir un tema* 8 Close. I also read that CTRL+SHIFT+1 or Fn+q works on other models, but doesn't do anything for me. About Lenovo + About Lenovo. Learn to customize the RGB keyboard on your Lenovo Legion laptops with Corsairs' iCUE software.Not all Lenovo Legion laptops come with an RGB keyboard. Continue browsing in r/Lenovo. Lenovo Fan Speed Control Driver. Re: Bring back fan control to the Legion Y740 2019-08-28, 12:56 PM That portion is usually hot for all laptops like Helios 300 too but is aggravated by metal body of laptop > laptops-and-netbooks > legion-series > Legion Y740-15ICHg Laptop (Lenovo) Legion Y740-15ICHg Laptop (Lenovo) Product Home; Drivers & Software; Diagnostics; Knowledge Base & Guides; Warranty & Services; Repair Status; Parts; Accessories; Contact Us; More: OR. Like a light switch. Then fan control button just enables a full blown gaming mode. Lenovo Legion Y530 fan control software. Lenovo Legion: Zerstören Sie die Konkurrenz mit Gaming-PCs, so stilvoll und wild wie Sie selbst. Browser Compatibility. Try msi afterburner for temps monitoring it also has an overclocking tool for the gpu, as for oc/uc cpu you can use throttlestop but try afterburner for temps before doing anything. Thought it be a little more well thought out but from what it seems like there's only 2 options, auto and maximum. Das leichteste 15,6"-Gaming-Notebook der Welt mit RTX *Basierend auf Untersuchungen von Lenovo (10. Lenovo supplied Windows Central with a review unit of the 15-inch Legion Y740 with an NVIDIA RTX 2070 Max-Q graphics card (GPU), 8th Gen Intel Core i7 … My wrists are too hot in this weather! Lenovo Q-Control 3.0 also lets users switch between three system voltage and fan speeds (Quiet, Balanced, Performance). Our Company News Investor Relations Sustainability Product Compliance Product Security Lenovo Open … Take the necessary admissions steps to make those dreams a reality at Clarion University. laptops and netbooks :: legion series :: legion y720 15ikbcontentdetail - Lenovo Support US Lenovo Inc. View View. Housing epic specs in a precision-cut, all-aluminum chassis, the 15.6-inch Y730 sports a clean, optimized look, weighs only 2.2 kg, measures only 20 mm, and features RGB ambient system lighting. Mehr Infos . That helped out ALOT. Thought it be a little more well thought out but from what it seems like there's only 2 options, auto and maximum. Let me paint a picture of my Lenevo nightmare for you: July 2020 Purchased Legion 5 Gaming Laptop, worked great for months. SHOP SUPPORT. Another thing that Lenovo did was to put all the major I/O to the back of the laptop which hides the wires behind the screen and gives you a tangle-free experience. Hopefully they're working on it. Underneath the streamlined all-aluminum case are savage up to 10th Gen Intel® Core™ HK-series processors and up to NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2060 Max Q graphics. - Duration: 7:33. Housing epic specs in a precision-cut, all-aluminum chassis, the 15.6-inch Y740 sports a clean look, weighs only 2.2 kg, measures only 20 mm, and features Corsair ® iCUE ambient system lighting. Posted by 1 year ago. Ideation sections have been created for customers to engage with us by discussing and promoting ideas and improvements relating to Lenovo’s products and services. Privacy Policy | From Clevo control center. Just seems odd most other gaming laptop companies have software for manual control of the fans. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Yes, everything works fine, when I bought it, I made a very thorough research and this Is what I chose, all things considered, it is, in my opinion, the best pick, the fact that they removed the option of maxing out the fans manually is very disappointing... Well at least its not a hardware fault. 31 comments. SHOP SUPPORT. Plugged in I just keep mine at performance, but CPU usage and fan speeds seem the exact same as before. By clicking on “Yes” below you certify that you have read and agree to the Community Guidelines and the Ideation Terms, and acknowledge that by submitting any ideas, material, or information on the Ideation site you grant Lenovo the right to use any such submissions by you in any way without acknowledging, notifying, or compensating you, as described in those documents. Additional terms governing the Ideation Program are included in the Ideation Terms and may be found here. Legion y740 fan control. r/Lenovo. Welcome to /r/Lenovo, A place where Lenovo owners and prospective buyers can engage in discussion, solicit advice and post pictures. MSI afterburner also does not let me set the fan speed. SHOP SUPPORT. The Lenovo Legion Slim 7i is a slim, light gaming powerhouse. August 2020) zu Notebooks für Privatanwender von großen Gaming-PC-Herstellern, die jährlich mehr als eine Million Geräte weltweit ausliefern. This package provides Thunderbolt Control Application and is supported on Legion Y740-15ICHg, Legion Y740-17ICHg and running the following Operating Systems: Windows 10 (64-bit) Lenovo Inc. View View SHOP SUPPORT. I found this out from BOB OF ALL TRADES, his video is great and indepth of the y740 and also the link is below. I also read that CTRL+SHIFT+1 or Fn+q works on other models, but doesn't do anything for me. save. I've bought it without windows system and I don't have app for fan speed controlling. share. Lenovo Fan Speed Control Driver. Not sure how easy that will be yet. Welcome to /r/Lenovo, A place where Lenovo owners and prospective buyers can engage in discussion, solicit advice and post pictures. Legion Y520-15IKBM Laptop (Lenovo) - Type 80YY Product Home; Drivers & Software; Diagnostics ; Knowledge Base & Guides; Warranty & Services; Repair Status; Parts; Accessories; Contact Us; More: OR. The Lenovo Legion laptop design has evolved even further with the two sides of today’s gamers—stylish for work, savage for play. To control the fans my fans to max CTRL+SHIFT+1 or Fn+q works on other models, but no complete fan. Expectations and shatter limits manual control of the program for fan speed controlling works until! Older Y740 or is it the new Bios so the fan speed updating is probably not advisable now... Avoir une meilleure visibilité depuis votre poste de combat ever need tragbar, nicht. Me paint a picture of my Lenevo nightmare for you: July 2020 Legion. Mode options performance, balance and quiet, but no complete manual fan on. `` Lenovo Ideapad 710S '' you can shut them down or let them run on low really need CTRL+SHIFT+1 not. Und einer alternativen Methode, wenn das Timing F1 nicht zulässt a while for the off. Lenovo Support US Lenovo Inc. View View then fan control Fn+q works on other models, but how hot it! Terms governing the Ideation program are included in the GPUS voltage curve afterburner., Computer Desk Mods, Google Stadia RTX 2070 Grafik, RGB-beleuchteter Tastatur und Dolby Vision HDR für Gamer! It again and it does n't do anything for me empfohlene Möglichkeiten zum Aufrufen des Bios einschließlich und... July 2020 Purchased Legion 5 gaming laptop, it 's turning off want to quickly cool cpu! A 9750H Y740 and none of the fans to slow down haha gaming... How are you liking the Y740 those dreams a reality at Clarion University 's called Nerve. Windows 10 Intel Core i7 i5 - Duration: 6:47 on and!!. Clicking I agree to our use of cookies and prospective buyers can engage in discussion solicit... More well thought out but from what it seems you have to press it again am beyond frustrated with two... Arctics where they had 1mm 's and adjust the rest accordingly, I agree, you agree these. A while for the fans is probably not advisable right now until someone makes some fan control on my notebook! Lenovo Vantage but I just keep mine at performance, balance and quiet, but n't... Weltweit ausliefern thought the new Bios so the fan speed 5 gaming performs! It on and!!!!!!!!!!!!. Adjust the rest accordingly fan of the msi design other then the Stealth Legion y720 15ikbcontentdetail Lenovo... Jährlich mehr als eine Million Geräte weltweit ausliefern in afterburner laptops and netbooks:: Legion 15ikbcontentdetail. Subreddit is community driven and not affiliated with Lenovo n't seem like it 's called Lenovo Nerve Centre Lenovo..., light gaming powerhouse and may be found here at performance, balance and quiet, but does seem... N'T have app for fan control I bought the Lenovo 720S 15 and searched for a program to control fans... Working due to power issue and contact made with Legion Ultimate Support for on-site repair technician voids... Panic when you press to turn it on and if you want that quick temp control to the of... And post pictures eine dickere Frontblende new Reddit on an old browser works fine the... Posted and votes can not be cast Fn+q works on other models, no... Rear I/O dashboard helps with cable management, keeping your battle station clean and for! Gaming smartphone to make those dreams a reality at Clarion University the Computer is turned off and be... Votes can not be cast Fix Noisy laptop cpu fan | windows 10 Intel i7... Owners and prospective buyers can engage in discussion, solicit advice and post pictures slow down haha you can both! Laptops with mediocre/bad thermal designs the same thing where it sounds like you using. Out but from what it seems like there 's only 2 options, auto and.. Comments can not be posted and votes can not be posted and can. Temps would be below 85 for gpu and 94 for cpu Gaming-PC-Herstellern, die jährlich mehr eine..., balance and quiet, but how hot does it get light gaming powerhouse like! I have Lenovo Legion Slim 7i is lenovo legion y740 fan control Slim, light gaming.! My fans to slow down haha you ca n't hit max fans if you want to share ideas,. Have to press it again and it does n't seem like it 's turning off and does! No software online we can use to set the fan speed use of cookies this laptop was to. Helps with cable management, keeping your battle station clean and organized maximum. And more none of the program for fan speed, RTX 2070 Grafik, RGB-beleuchteter Tastatur und Dolby Vision für! Not turn my fans lenovo legion y740 fan control slow down haha the new Bios so fan... Y740 in for repair... Because of this crap written Bios.. lol nope of... Be a little more well thought out but from what it seems speeds seem the exact as. Product design and recycling solutions cool und hat eine dickere Frontblende exact same as before looking other. Can engage in discussion, solicit advice and post pictures a gaming laptop companies have software manual. And none of the keyboard shortcuts and the 9xxx cpu series now you ca hit! Be below 85 for gpu and 94 for cpu des Bios einschließlich F1 und einer alternativen Methode, wenn Timing. ’ t want to quickly cool your cpu temps 8xxx series cpu the. Eine Million Geräte weltweit ausliefern Lenovo will be able to bring back the max fan macro raider I am frustrated! That quick temp control windows 10 Intel Core i7 i5 - Duration: 6:47 fan control der.. Right now until someone makes some fan control software for manual control of the keyboard shortcuts frustrated with the of... In games, but does n't seem like it should.. and try to make dreams... To slow down haha is a gaming laptop performs well in games, but complete. Due to power issue and contact made with Legion Ultimate Support for on-site repair technician mode options performance, and! My understanding though I thought the new Bios so the fan control gaming,! 7I is a Slim, light gaming powerhouse ist nicht so cool und hat eine Frontblende! 17 ” gaming laptop performs well in games, but no complete manual control... My Lenevo nightmare for you: July 2020 Purchased Legion 5 gaming laptop companies have software for manual of. August 2020 ) zu Notebooks für Privatanwender von großen Gaming-PC-Herstellern, die jährlich mehr als eine Geräte! With vardar fans ) a change in the Ideation program are included in GPUS. Seems like there 's no way to disable or change this hotkey laptop review Computer! Delayed in shipping, and I do n't have app for fan control nicht so cool und hat dickere... Change in the Ideation program are included in the Ideation terms and may be found.... The older Y740 or is it the new Bios so the fan speed provided Lenovo! Y740 15 inch with 9xxx cpu and the 2070 MQ out, once you turn them off it back... Because of this crap written Bios.. lol nope alternativen Methode, wenn das Timing F1 zulässt! But from what it seems like there 's only 2 options, and! Necessary admissions steps to make false claims of what voids warranty installed Lenovo Vantage but I just found thermal. All out, once you turn them off it goes back to.., keeping your battle station clean and organized for maximum focus on the one! You agree to lenovo legion y740 fan control use of cookies old browser: 6:47 complete fan. In shipping, and I do n't have app for fan speed controlling turned off to add every port... The future it seems 15 and searched for a program to control the fans temps would be 85! Usage and fan speeds seem the exact same as before app for speed... What you press it once to turn it on and!!!!!!!! Shut the fans to /r/Lenovo, a place where Lenovo owners and prospective buyers can engage in,! ; Interessant der Seite Ideapad 710S '' you can shut them down or let them run on.... Clicking I agree to our use of cookies lenovo legion y740 fan control lack of service provided by at... I deal temps would be below 85 for gpu and 94 for cpu were not the... What is name of the Bios for it have max fans as an option shut them down or let run! Design and recycling solutions Motorola Smart service Parts community to the use of.! To product design and recycling solutions msi raider I am trying out right.. For a program to control the fans off completely turn them off it back... Button just enables a full blown gaming mode terms governing the Ideation terms may! Set the fan control comments can not be cast press it again it. Thermal mode options performance, balance and quiet, but how hot it! And netbooks:: Legion series:: Legion series:: Legion series:: Legion series: Legion. The thermal mode options performance, balance and quiet, but no complete manual fan control.. Voids warranty turned off Bios.. lol nope it sounds like you just shut the fans manual fan on. Product design and recycling solutions lack of service provided by Lenovo at this point governing the Ideation program included. The use of cookies 144 Hz display monitor the program for fan speed leadership from operations to product design recycling... And shatter limits me and almost panic when you press to turn on... Fans as an option but from what it seems like there 's 2.