This is a tasty little shot that looks just like a little cake tart after it sets and turns into a cute little birthday cupcake shot after it is topped with whipped cream and sprinkles. ; Cheesecake – Use Cheesecake Pudding and vanilla Schnapps, then top with graham cracker crumbles and a few fresh … And having a damn good time doing it. Chocolate Poke Cake From Scratch. Strawberry Poke Cake {made with Jello!} If you have a few bits of gelatin left that aren't … Ingredients 1 3 ounce package lemon Jell-O 1 cup boiling water 1/2 cup cake flavored vodka 1/2 cup cold water Corn syrup & sprinkles optional Have you been searching for Jello shots that you’ll love as much as a fat kid loves cake? Nov 21, 2014 - Birthday Cake Flavored Jello Shot Mix is a slice of delicious. |    Keep track of your draft beer inventory with a keg monitoring system. Close your eyes and make a wish, because your breakfast dreams might just come true. Talk about a cake with some zing! Customize a kegerator that's as unique as your bar. Give the gift of cheers with our curated list of kick-ass products. https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/090616/under-the-sea-cake But mid-century, savory Jell-O recipes were also very popular! It’s perfect for birthdays and all kinds of other celebrations. Sign Up For Special Offers, News, Updates And More.   |    From troublshooting draft systems to crafting the perfect cocktail. Chocolate Covered Strawberries. Just add your favorite booze & enjoy. We've got you covered. Creamsicle Orange Poke Cake. Coconut Caramel Poke Cake. See, every year for the last 9 years there has been a mini hockey tournament for my birthday. Now you can have your cake..and take it as a shot, too! Based on a Birthday Cake Remix ice cream flavor, we layer on the taste with unique Cake Batter Puffs, colorful Sprinkles and Chocolate flavored Marshmallow Bits. fresh ginger root, Apfelkorn, cranberries, gelatin, frozen lemonade concentrate and … Grind one full package of Oreos … Add the milk, vodka, and the Godiva liquer in a bowl. Terms of Use, Birthday Cake Flavored Jello Shot Mix - 6.78 oz, Guinness and Murphy's Kegerator Conversion Kits, Sweet Georgia Peach Flavored Jello Shot Mix - 6.78 oz, Kamikaze Flavored Jello Shot Mix - 6.78 oz, Margarita Flavored Jello Shot Mix - 6.78 oz, Appletini Flavored Jello Shot Mix - 6.78 oz, Blue Mai Tai Flavored Jello Shot Mix - 6.78 oz, Buy 4 or above Lightly spray the mold with non-stick spray and wipe excess off with a paper towel. The addition of the Cool Whip will result in a thicker than normal consistency to the pudding. Just remember this basic formula: 1-4 serving package of instant pudding + 1 cup milk + 1 cup of booze of your choice + 8 ounces (I use 1 heaping cup full) of Cool Whip. Gently remove cake from … These Jello shots taste like cake and frosting. For the crust: Prepare a 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray, and then wiping gently with a paper towel. All Rights Reserved. This Key Lime Cake has all kinds of fresh tangy flavors—it feels like a party in your mouth! https://www.keyingredient.com/recipes/864675052/birthday-cake-jello-shots I realized after I made these that the cereal is super hard to find. Cake Vodka Jell-O Shots Recipe 1 cup water 1 small package Jell-o (any flavor and you can use any brand gelatin) 1/2 cup UV Cake Vodka (or your choice of alcohol) Just add your favorite liquor, and water to the mix! The Birthday Cake mix produces a white/cream colored jello. ; Birthday Cake – Says “happy birthday” with birthday cake vodka and vanilla or White Chocolate Pudding — and don’t forget the rainbow sprinkles! https://www.kegworks.com/birthday-cake-flavored-jello-shot-mix-6-78-oz Please note that this packet (which makes about 35 one-ounce servings) is a non-alcoholic gelatin powder that tastes great on its own. © 1998-2020 KegWorks. 0 %. 1.5 g (Poke Cake!) Having a picnic in the park? Whether it be a White Russian, a … Here to help. Recipe Variations: RumChata – Combine RumChata with vanilla or French Vanilla Pudding to highlight its cinnamon flavor. Custom bend any foot rail to meet the precise specifications of your uniquely shaped bar. This easy-to-use Jello shot mix helps you make creamy Jello shots that taste like a rich cake with piles of frosting and none of the guilt. Yes, Cooks Even Loved Savory Jell-O Salads. A poke cake is a regular cake baked in a 9×13 dish that after baking has holes poked in it with either fork tines or the end of a spoon. Cherry-flavored gelatin is mixed with creme de cacao, vodka, and white rum then chilled to create these Black Forest cake gelatin shots. Instructions. Don't overdo it or the residue will affect the taste of the jello. Red White and Blue Poke Cake. Allow the gelatin to soak for 2-3 minutes, then begin to heat on low, stirring constantly until gelatin is fully dissolved (about 5 minutes). Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron Protein Blend (Milk Protein isolate, Whey Protein Concetrate, Whey Protein Isolate), Yogurt Flavored Coating [Malito, Fractioned Palm Kernel Oil, Calcium Caseinate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Nonfat Milk, Yogurt Powder (Nonfat Milk Lactic Acid), Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor], Maltiol Syrup, Hydrolyzed Gelatin, Glycerine, Soy Protein Crisps (Soy Protein Isolate, Tapioca Starch, … Jell-O was always a natural pairing for desserts, with flavors like lemon, lime and cherry working beautifully in recipes made with fresh fruit, marshmallows and whipped cream. Say hello to Birthday Cake Flavored Jello Shot Mix! I got lots of compliments on the taste of the cake. Just add your favorite liquor, and water to the mix! https://www.annsentitledlife.com/recipes/birthday-cake-pudding-shots-recipe Draft Beer 101: Guide to Draft Beer Systems, 10% OFF YOUR ORDER OF $100+ WITH CODE: TICKTOCK10. Cold Stone Birthday Cake Remix cereal. Birthday Cake EZ-Gelatin Shot Mix Bulk Box - Delicious white cake flavored jello shot mix, frosting and all…it’s a very popular taste that everyone will LOVE and will have your guests begging for more! Here’s what you can make with Jell-O, even today. Use fresh key limes to make the cake, and spread some of this zesty Cream Cheese Lime Icing between the layers and on the outside to send it over the top! I’ve done watermelon jello shots and birthday cake jello shots here before, and I knew it wouldn’t be long until I tried a mocha version! Pour the soda, juice, and cream into a medium saucepan and sprinkle the gelatin on top. Caramel Spice Poke Cake. On the rocks or straight up, whiskey belongs in a glass that enhances the spirit. I first tried a strawberry flavored cake and left out the jello. It was amazing. Allow the gelatin to soak for 2-3 minutes, then begin to heat on low, stirring constantly until gelatin … Privacy Policy Pour into molds and chill for several hours (at least 4) or overnight, until set. But if you’re after some boozey fun, just add your spirit of choice and enjoy! Birthday Cake Jello Shots A Beautiful Mess milk, Godiva Liqueur, whipped cream, flavored vodka, unflavored gelatin and 5 more Birthday Cake Pudding Shots Culinary Cool Dec 20, 2019 - Explore Stacey Reed's board "Jello shot cake" on Pinterest. Any combination of vodka (especially Espresso flavor), Kahlua, and Bailey’s and you’ve got my attention. We believe in creating and sharing good beverages. Pink Lemonade Jello Shots. Remove from mold, top with whipped cream and sprinkles, and enjoy responsibly. and pay only, Each pack makes approximately (30 to 35) 1 oz servings, Great on their own or spiked with your favorite liquor, Ingredients: sugar, gelatin, citric acid, maltodextrin, natural and citrus flavors. Loosen cake from side of pan with knife. Amazon sells a silicone 30-cavity peanut butter cup mold that works well for this. Made this for a baby shower. The Birthday Cake mix produces a white/cream colored jello. Remove saucepan from heat and add vodka and food coloring (if using). Bring a few of these yummy pink lemonade … Cook time includes 4 hour chill time. The holes are then filled with either Jello or pudding before being topped with frosting. Trick or Treat Cake Two Ways! This will be a fun recipe to play around with as there are many Product description Birthday Cake EZ-Jello Shot Mix Bulk Box - Delicious white cake flavored jello shot mix, frosting and all…it’s a very popular taste that everyone will LOVE and will have your guests begging for more! We aim to be the go-to source for all drink enthusiasts. These Birthday Cake Batter Cereal Blondies are filled with sprinkles and topped with marshmallows and cake batter flavored cereal.. First let me apologize (how very Canadian of me). Strawberries and Cream Cake. Your one-stop shop for the unique bar products you just have to have. Non-alcoholic spirits and mixers just as good as the real thing, but without the buzz. Thanks for sharing the recipe. (From Erica's Sweet Tooth), Total Carbohydrate See more ideas about Jello shot cake, Cocktails, Yummy drinks. Not nearly as good as the white cake mix, strawberry gelatinand pureed frozen strawberries. Invert pan; cool cake completely.