Please wait while we search for any available online dealers. You can get them for under $75 shipped. Currently unavailable. The guitar is in excellent condition but does show evidence of being handled and played in our showroom. Fender Vintage Noiseless Jazz Bass pickups produce all the brilliant clarity, definition and harmonic attributes of a vintage Jazz Bass without the hum. Fender Original Jazz Bass Neck Pickup by Fender. If you plan to change string gauges, you may need to adjust the specs somewhat to compensate for the changes in string sizes. $129.99. The Original Jazz Bass pickups deliver the low-end growl and up-front midrange punch that makes the Jazz Bass as popular today as it was when it was introduced over forty years ago These pickups are make with flush-mounted Alnico 5 magnets, enamel-coated magnet wire, and a copper shield Bridge: DC Resistance: 7.5K, Inductance: 3.35 Hernias pickups available in sets of two and individually in vintage and vintage noiseless designs. Jun 15, 2005 Sydney-Australia. Open quick view dialog for Fender Pure Vintage '74 Jazz Bass Pickup Set { "inCheckoutPromo":[] } Original-era fans can rest assured every curve and line of the body and neck are accurate to the historic originals. I've had a couple different pickups in that bass (Seymour Duncan, stock MIM) and these are my favorites. 2.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating. From the smooth single-coil response of a Fender Jazz Bass to the throaty neodymium magnet roar of an Ernie Bass Music Man Bongo, the width and breadth of pickups produced is matched only by the spectrum of sounds they can create. Vintage-tall frets make it easier to add vibrato to your basslines. Vintage Fender Jazz Bass Pickups In Guitar Pickups, Vintage Fender Jazz Bass, Fender Jazz Bass Nut, Fender Black Bass Guitar Pickups, Fender Jazz Bass 60, Fender American Jazz Bass Guitars, Fender P Bass Pickups, Fender Bass Guitars, Jazz Bass Guitar Necks, Fender Guitars & Basses Fender Custom Shop '62 Precision Bass Pickup, Black. Yes, please have a dealer in my area contact me using the information I have submitted. 4.0 of 5 stars. Fender Original Jazz Bass Pickup Set. Contact your local dealer for operating hours. Please check back later or close this window and click the "NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE" button to receive an email when this item is back in stock. 4.0 of 5 stars. The American Original ‘60s Jazz Bass has all the tone and style of its earliest incarnation, with modern playability. very vintage bass from Fender 70's era. Be the first to know about new products, featured content, exclusive offers and giveaways. 5.0 of 5 stars. Fender Original Jazz Bass® Pickups installed in an American Standard Jazz Bass -- CLEAN tone. Contact your local dealer for operating hours. Order now and we expect to ship within the next 30 days. The 1964 Fender Jazz Bass is appreciated for its warm, engaging swing in the neck position and its throaty, present definition in the bridge position. Similar to the Custom Shop set in tone but with a little less overall output and slightly more mid-range. Fender Original Jazz J Bass Black Pickups Set - 099-2123-000. From the bridge to the string tree and tuning machines, every piece of hardware is just like the original. American Original instruments feature specially voiced pickups crafted to reproduce authentic Fender sound. Copyright ©2020. It has nice lows, nice highs, and a very together sound overall. Candy Apple Red, Gloss nitrocellulose lacquer body finish, Alder body, 60’s C shaped Maple neck with a 9.5” radius round-lam Rosewood fingerboard and vintage tall frets, Pure Vintage ’64 single coil Jazz Bass bridge and neck pickups, 1.5” nut width, The neck thickness is .83″ at the first and .99″ at the 12th frets, 9.6 pounds, With hardshell case, Excellent Recommended for Blues, Rock, Hard Rock, Classic Rock, Country, Pop, and Jazz. Product Price $109.99. The Fender Jazz Bass (often shortened to J-Bass) is the second model of electric bass created by Leo Fender.It is distinct from the Precision Bass in that its tone is brighter and richer in the midrange and treble with less emphasis on the fundamental frequency. Compare prices & save money on Guitar / Bass. Product Price $109.99 (1) Open Box: $87.99. Product Description. This is the short-scale version, or "Smart Size," with a scale length of 29.5". Order now and we expect to ship within the next 30 days. DiMarzio, a well-respected player in the pickup world, has given … Fender Original Jazz Bass pickups are vintage-accurate reproductions of the original Jazz Bass pickups from the early 1960s, delivering all the punch and midrange growl that made the instrument so popular. Copyright ©2020. As the pioneer of the archetypal jazz bass sound, it’s … I understand that my information will be shared with the dealer and may be used by the dealer to facilitate this contact. Genuine Fender GEN 4 Noiseless Jazz/J Bass Pickups Set - BLACK. This faithful replication of the 1964 Jazz captures both of those voices perfectly. One of the most effective ways to transform your sound without buying a completely new bass, netting that perfect new pair of pickups for your favorite instrument is … Don’t see your country listed above? Fender Original Jazz Bass Pickup Set. Many dealers are open and/or accepting online or phone orders based on guidance from health and government authorities. DC Resistance. They're loud and warm and punchy. Released in 1960, the upscale Jazz Bass quickly found favor among working bassists thanks to its premium appointments and versatile sound. All online dealers listed here will have the specified product in stock, ready for purchase. The narrower neck seemed tailor-made for fast, dexterous playing, while the pair of single-coil pickups added a bold new dimension to Fender bass tone. Please try again later - we are experiencing technical difficulties. This is Fender’s standard 60’s style Jazz pickups that were found on their ’62 reissue Jazz Bass and their Geddy Lee Jazz Bass model. individual pickups … Free shipping. Be the first to know about new products, featured content, exclusive offers and giveaways. Please wait while we search for any available online dealers. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone, 4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles, Fender® 7250M Nickel Plated Steel Roundwound, Long Scale, (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406. Please try again later - we are experiencing technical difficulties. Fender Musical Instruments Corporation. MX18196051 This is a demo model bass that is currently on display in our showroom. Product Price $169.99. Hi)Need some help, please) I`ve searched all the threads and forums about the subject, ... Just got a set of fender noiseless pickups in the mail a few minutes ago. The original Fender Jazz Bass has been a favorite of countless players - Jaco Pastorius, Noel Redding, Geddy Lee, Marcus Miller and, more recently, Flea among others - for its rich tone and comfortable playability. The narrower neck seemed tailor-made for fast, dexterous playing, while the pair of single-coil pickups added a bold new dimension to Fender bass tone. My pics don't do it justice. All online dealers listed here will have the specified product in stock, ready for purchase. Lace created the USAB Ultra Slim Acoustic Bass Pickup Black … Try searching a different location below or contact Fender Customer Service at 800-856-9801. Fender Custom Shop ’60s Jazz Bass Pickups. 5.0 of 5 stars. Please choose your region below, Volume 1. The nitrocellulose lacquer finish not only lets the body breathe with its true tonal character, it also ages and wears in a distinctively personal way. Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > Aug 21, 2018 #1. mac10. Modifications of the specs may also be made (within limited parameters) to adjust for your individual playing style or application (i.e., how hard you pick, finger, slap, pop or fret the bass). The American Original ‘60s Jazz Bass has all the tone and style of its earliest incarnation, with modern … (with S-1™ Switch) (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. 5.0 of 5 stars (2) Reviews. $119.99. A rich sounding, high quality pickup set. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Fender Original Jazz Bass pickups come with all parts needed for installation, including: Mounting screws; Pickup height adjustment tubing; Wiring diagram; Output Rating (Bass/Mid/Treble) Neck: 6/5/6; Bridge: 6/4/5; Other Specifications. The following setup procedures and specifications are for you Fender bass as equipped with the strings that come on the instrument as standard equipment from the factory. Original Jazz Bass Pickups Wiring Diagram, Pickup Output Meter - Original Jazz Bass Set, Pure Vintage Bass Tuning Machines (Set of 4), Formvar magnet wire for bright, glassy tone, Flush-mount pole pieces for even string response, Alnico 2 magnets for complex harmonics with warm attack and less-aggressive midrange, Period-correct cloth output wire and fiber bobbin. Fender Original Jazz Bass. Fender-Squier Brands Electric Guitar 2 Year Limited Warranty, American Original 60's Jazz Bass 0190130XXX SM REV A 10-16-2017, Fender® Artisan Crafted Leather Straps - 2.5", Two Pure Vintage ‘64 single-coil Jazz Bass pickups, Slim “’60s C”-shaped neck profile; 9.5”-radius round-lam rosewood fingerboard, Vintage-style hardware; four-saddle bridge. $80.08. 5.0 out of 5 stars 2 ratings. 200 matches. Gen 4 Noiseless™ Jazz Bass® Pickups. $159.99. Product Price $159.99 Aug 20, 2005 #1. arncliffe. Fender Musical Instruments Corporation. 0 of 5 stars. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone Pickup Switching: 2-Position Push/Push S-1™ Switch: S-1 Switch Up: Pickups in Parallel, S-1 Switch Down: Pickups in Series Pickup Configuration: SS Fender Gen 4 Noiseless Jazz Bass Pickups. Vintage style pickups used in most '60s and '70s reissue jazz bass models. Please choose your region below. A unique twist to a vintage-styled Jazz Bass that has rarely been seen! I have a pair wired passive- no preamp- in my MIM Jazz fretless and I really love the tone. With a versatile vintage voice full of low-end warmth and their distinct midrange, Fender's Pure Vintage ’74 single-coil Jazz Bass pickups are the ideal solution for the bass player who prefers slap-style funk, soulful fingerstyle playing and aggressive pickups. Many dealers are open and/or accepting online or phone orders based on guidance from health and government authorities. Vintage style pickups used in most '60s and '70s reissue jazz bass models Pickups are made with alnico v … Product Price $189.99. Custom Shop '62 Precision Bass® Pickup. Free shipping. Fender Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazz Bass IV Pickups. The Pure Vintage '64 pickups sound great, and it looks great aesthetically as well. This Jazz Bass features a “C”-shaped neck profile delivered straight from the ‘60s to your hands. This 9.5”-radius fingerboard is slightly flatter than a vintage-style 7.25” radius, providing a comfortable fret-hand feel. Lace USAB Ultra Slim Acoustic Bass. pickups are made with alnico v magnets, enamel coated magnet wire, and a copper shield. Fender American Original 60s Jazz Bass Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by mac10, Aug 21, 2018. Original Precision Bass® Pickups. Pure Vintage '63 Precision Bass® Pickup. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. Product Price $159.99. Available with black pickup covers; Included Components. Free shipping. There is some very light scratching on the top well as some very minor surface scratching on the back of the bass. Don’t see your country listed above? All Rights Reserved. DiMarzio Model J Bass Pickup Set. Yosemite™ PJ Pickup Set. was - $149.99 | 47% OFF. $99.99. Fender Gen 4 Noiseless Jazz Bass Pickups. Fender Custom Shop '60s J-Bass Pickup Set. Fender Vintage "Noiseless" Jazz Bass Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by arncliffe, Aug 20, 2005. Try searching a different location below or contact Fender Customer Service at 800-856-9801. 5.0 of 5 stars. Fender Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazz Bass V Pickups. Here's a great looking and playing Fender Japan Jazz Bass '62 Reissue. ($27.26 - $2,199.99) Find great deals on the latest styles of Fender original jazz bass pickups. I understand that my information will be shared with the dealer and may be used by the dealer to facilitate this contact. Maintain the legendary tone of a vintage Jazz Bass with the added bonus of modern circuitry. Your Price $ 109.99 msrp:,lowPrice:109.99. Fender Original Jazz Bass Pickup Set. Released in 1960, the upscale Jazz Bass quickly found favor among working bassists thanks to its premium appointments and versatile sound. Yes, please have a dealer in my area contact me using the information I have submitted. $159.99. In my search I've tried sets that were over-wound, under-wound, ceramic, low magnet pull, active, etc.. Neck: 7.5k ohms; Bridge: 7.25k ohms Fender Original Jazz Bass Bridge Pickup by Fender. Modern Circuitry, Classic Clarity. If you're on a budget, Fender Original Jazz Bass Pickups are a great set. $99.99. Bridge Pickup: American Single-Coil Jazz Bass® Neck Pickup: American Jazz Bass® Single-Coil Controls: Volume 1. Fender Original Jazz Bass pickups are vintage-accurate reproductions of the original Jazz Bass pickups from the early 1960s, delivering all the punch and midrange growl that made the instrument so popular. Compare Compare Now site51303255258274580408 1303152053122. Please check back later or close this window and click the "NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE" button to receive an email when this item is back in stock. All Rights Reserved. the basic different from previous 60's s era is the bridge pickup closer to the bridge, block inlay and 3 bolt-on joint neck with micro tilt. Remarkably comfortable, it suits any playing style. Mellow, offset, iconic. Originally heard on Fender American Vintage Jazz Bass guitars Fender Original Jazz Bass pickups are vintage-accurate reproductions of the original Jazz Bass pickups from the early 1960s, delivering all the punch and midrange growl that made the... Click here for More Information Fender 74 4 String Jazz L/S Size 70s Style Single Coil Set $109.99 On my Jazz Bass style 4-string bass with a Demeter on-board pre amp circuit, the Fender Original Jazz Bass Pickups set sounded the best.