But most days, I don’t like the work it takes to prepare. This recipe is one for passing around the table. Chipotle’s vegetarian Plant Powered bowl features fajita veggies, brown rice, pinto beans, fresh tomato salsa, roasted chili-corn salsa, sour cream, and guacamole. Chipotle is always her choice whether it is to celebrate the beginning of school holidays, the end of the holidays, on a trip or any other time. Leave a comment and rate it below. Learn how your comment data is processed. Always a vegetarian bowl because it was the least expensive item on the menu with plenty of guac at no additional charge. Add rice and cook, stirring, until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Cook the black beans, peppers and rice. Place Brussels sprouts in a separate bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon chipotle mixture. On menus since 2014, Sofritas is made by shredding organic soybeans and covering them in … And the way it makes you linger at the table longer. Nutrition Calculator. Come the weekend, we’re communal food people. Chipotle has new vegan and vegetarian bowls as part of its Lifestyle Bowl line. This easy chipotle sauce recipe is made from a base of soaked cashews and flavored with chipotle peppers, garlic and lemon juice. There’s a transaction waiting to be had at the tip of very spoonful and at the lip of every bowl passed. There’s no solo in this song, just a humble harmony. Less, #sponsored Gingerbread Shmingerbread. Tag @thesimpleveganista on Instagram and hashtag it #thesimpleveganista. You can easily make it vegan salad bowl ~ read below. And the mess it leaves in its wake. For Rice: In a 2-quart heavy saucepan, heat oil or butter over low heat, stirring … I know there are a lot of vegetarian taco bowl recipes out there but I gotta say these chipotle … Or, make cilantro-lime cauliflower rice for a healthier base. Chipotle & Black Bean Taco Bowls I used the MorningStar Farms Chipotle Black Bean Crumbles in easy but delicious taco bowls that I served for dinner one night. Take a small-sized bowl and soak soy curls in veggie broth for 10 minutes or until they are soft to the touch… Saute onion and minced garlic. While prices may vary by location, the new Vegan and Vegetarian bowls sell for $7.50 apiece at my local Chipotle. Place on the baking sheet and into the oven for 20-25 minutes, until potatoes are soft. 2. The spiciness will vary (and canned chipotle are quite hot), so start small and adjust to your personal taste. Note: Burrito Bowl is made with different layers but can be customized according to your preference. I’ve broken it out in such a way for ease in preparation. optional for topping: guacamole, pico de gayo, vegan sour cream, vegan cheese, wedges of lime, Instructions If using fresh corn, pre-heat the oven … Prep all of your fresh ingredients and divide them into 4 meal prep containers. The bowls it takes to dirty. And the beans? http://www.sweetteasweetie.com. For this Chipotle-inspired Vegan Burrito Bowl recipe, we chose to add Spicy Soy Curls. For the full recipe, see the recipe card for full instructions below. To me, it resembles spicy chicken or pork strips. Allow to cool and divide into the 4 containers. I love to hear what you think, or any changes you make. And I’m certain that no matter what meal of the day you plan on eating your burrito bowl, you’re going to love it! Vegetarian, gluten-free, low-fat, and oil-free recipe. These look divine! I always love grabbing bowls (instead of burritos) when I can, and will certainly be trying out your recipe at home! Kari Chipotle -- Nutrition Calculator. Add a side of avocado (mashed or sliced), I usually use ¼ of an avocado per bowl. The black bean crumbles are a delicious combination of soy, black beans and chipotle peppers.