Awara is the best. Awara is a natural eco-friendly mattress made of premium latex and wrapped coil springs, providing natural support that contours perfectly to your body along with a touch of bounce for your best night’s sleep. Welcome to Awara—Nature’s favorite mattress We’d love to answer any questions, resolve any issues, or just talk about Awara. Customer Service. Awara is an online-only mattress retailer based in USA featuring a specialized lineup of mattresses, including models from Awara. If you have any questions please reply directly to the email we have sent you so we can provide further assistance. Don’t take our word for it. Discover better sleep that is better for you and the Earth. Our records indicate that our senior ******** advocate reached out to you via email to assist you with the return process. Reputation. This was the first song crossing the boundaries of Indian subcontinent and reaching worldwide. Awara Mattress Customer Reviews; A luxury hybrid that provides a full 365 night sleep trial, versus the Normal 100 night trial. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Awara at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Get the kind of sleep you’ve only dreamed of with some help from our team of mattress experts. Order # ******* The bed cost $******* which was paid with a credit card. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. With the purchase of our annual Membership ($99) you are provided with the training and resources to equip leaders and parents for child discipleship. Awara offers a 365-night sleep trial for the Awara Mattress. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. Once you order the mattress online, it arrives within 3-6 business days. We purchased a king size mattress on 5/28/20. EuroTop Awara and Ken worked together to facilitate a smooth and fair deal. Available Monday-Friday: Financing options and discount codes are added at checkout. The Awara Hybrid mattress can only be purchased on the company website. No response to submitted photos and information to process requested return according to 365 day warrantee. Customer Service You can reach out to Awara customer service via chat, email or phone call. Whether it’s tomorrow or 50 years from now, we want you to enjoy Awara for a lifetime. Awara is a hybrid mattress, comprised of natural latex and latex encased coils that give it the perfect balance of comforting support and bounce. Customer Service. This company is a scam! One customer review even says that Awara’s customer service is a reason enough to purchase from the company. Save up to 60% Discount on all orders & Free Shipping Worldwide. Awana can be used for both our program and/or our curriculum. Awara has several options for contacting customer service. He is honest, straightforward and sincere. Set-up should be quick and easy, thanks to the four built-in handles. 340 S Lemon Ave #9599 Editor's Note(s): For information about the mattresses manufactured by Awara, please visit the Awara manufacturer page. Awara Mattress Contact. Our sleep trial is the period of time where you can take the Awara mattress on a test run for up to one entire year. Delivery typically takes 2 - 5 business days once your mattress has shipped, and could be arriving via FedEx Ground delivery. Whether you're looking to learn more about the rental appliances available in your area, or have other questions and concerns, please contact us today. Awara offers some excellent service features including a 365 night trial period. I tried for months to get used to this mattress, received an additional topper when I suggested a possible return however even with the topper I am in pain every morning. Because of that, the customer has the savings passed on to them. Bed-in-a-box. Awara offers Latex Hybrid mattress made with many natural and organic materials.It uses GOLS-Certified organic Dunlop latex and GOTS-Certified cotton.. Delivery typically occurs 2-5 days later via FedEx Ground. 1.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable/Not made with the right padding, Poor customer service. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews. Awara is a hybrid mattress made with Rainforest Alliance-Certified Dunlop latex featuring natural support that contours perfectly to your body for your best night’s sleep. You don't need to put the mattress back in the box or anything. It doesn’t have to be anything that breaks the bank, but something that raises it off of the floor for maximum breathability and support will help ensure a long, healthy lifespan for your cozy Awara mattress. Website Addresses. Awara is a luxurious and supportive hybrid mattress that uses natural latex in order to bring you a cozy mattress that is better for you. Quality is at the foundation of our team’s existence. Shop Now 7/3: I … Awara Mattress Customer Service The comfortable coating for the milder side of the mattress consists of 3 inches of aluminum infused memory foam (3.5 pound density). Contact Us By Phone: 866-675-2947 Monday-Friday: 7:00am-7:00pm CT Saturday-Sunday: 8:00am-5:00pm CT Email Address: The Return Policy is clearly stated on their website and I do not know why they're electing to ignore my emails which supply the required information. This is just about the maximum in terms of trial periods for the industry. Customer Service; Additional Contact Information. 0 customer service, no matter how hard you try. American Water Resources keeps life flowing by offering service line protection contracts to homeowners in 43 states and Washington, D.C., and currently services more than 2 million contracts.The company has been providing protection contracts since the year 2000 with more than 9 out of 10 customers satisfied and an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau. Awara The Awara Mattress ships free within the contiguous United States and usually goes out within 1-2 business days after the customer places their order. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. Try Awara out for yourself! +7 495 225-30-38 E-mail: info@awara-russia.com Office 125 (first floor) ul. Size: Twin XL. I LOVE BEING ABLE TO SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE AND HELP ANSWER QUESTIONS FOR CUSTOMERS WHO ARE AFTER A SUPER COMFORTABLE, SUPPORTIVE MATTRESS WITH NATURAL MATERIALS. It’s our mission for you to feel as comfortable asking us for help as you are sleeping on this luxurious natural mattress. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Pay Safe & Secured. Awara has prioritized customer care as part of their value proposition, and most people who have purchased this mattress have reported excellent service from the company. We think that the more trial time the better. Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska is available and the Awara Customer Service Dept. This is a fairly thick layer of memory foam, and it can be a soft cloth that will allow the sleeper to sink for stress relief. Other Awara Products. Please feel free to call Awara Sleep Support at anytime as well as chat and email. Awara Mattress Customer Service; USE THIS LINK TO SAVE $300 ON PUFFY MATTRESS . Awara Sleep provides above average customer service offerings which are far better than you can expect from most standard Bed-In-A-Box online mattress retailers. Awara arrives at your doorstep via contactless delivery, rolled and compressed in weatherproof packaging. Your mattress will usually ship within 24 hours of purchase. Don’t take our word for it. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. I have sent multiple follow up emails over the course of 8 days with 0 response besides the automated one saying they will get back to you within 48 hours. There is no way to contact them to return your mattress! During this time if customers should decide the mattress is not for them, Awara will pick it up to either donate or dispose of locally. We can’t wait to hear from you! You won’t find any brick-and-mortar locations to see mattresses first hand, but that’s not uncommon for mattress companies these days. 8 AM - 5 PM PST We have purchased two CPO Mercedes from him in the past 5 months. WE’RE HERE TO PROVIDE WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TELL YOU ABOUT ALL THINGS RELATED TO AWARA. Awara representatives are very helpful and knowledgeable on every topic regarding their products. Customer service is the backbone of what we do here at Awara. As we enter 2020, the industry is strained with mattress brand names. Vegetable, Fruits, Flower, Herbs, Farm, Perennial & Many more Seeds. DreamCloud uses a new pocket coil technology. Email Us: customercare@beawara.com. Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2020. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. It was the best and … I called at 3pm PST on a Monday which is well within their business hours, but was directed directly to automated voicemail saying that I called outside of business hours... I SLEEP BETTER MYSELF KNOWING THAT OUR TEAM IS DOING OUR JOB TO HELP PEOPLE GET BETTER SLEEP. The people at Awara just answered my questions with ease and helped me figure out the delivery process for a later time because I was going to be out of town for business. BBB is here to help. Avoid at all costs! We're here to help! Awara Sleep VS Amerisleep Mattress: Let’s Compare. From right before making my purchase to coordinating a set up time, Awara and their team of customer support staff has been truly magical. 28 Business Center “Slobodskoy” 115280 Moscow Russia The mattress is in excellent condition although my back is not. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating, Location of This Business801 California St, Mountain View, CA 94041-1990, Need to file a complaint? Customer service is the backbone of what we do here at Awara. Awara mattress reviews are filled with praises regarding customer service. Choosing Awara’s natural latex mattress means making a better choice for the planet and your sleep. The company also offers free shipping to the contiguous United States. Invest in better wellness for you and the Earth overall by choosing Awara, the natural option. Fall asleep naturally, wake up refreshed with Awara. Customer Service. This makes production costs much cheaper than other luxury brands. Call Us : +917980056467 (11 AM - 6 PM Monday to Saturday) Click … About this Manufacturer Awara Status: Active Details Support Core: Innerspring Price Range: Upper-Mid ($1,000-$1,500) Contact Phone: (855) 580-1382 (US Toll-Free) Web: Awara website Company Located: USA Founded: 2019 Additional Information Awara Description: Awara is a mattress manufacturer founded in 2019 that is based in the United States. I tried calling the phone number on the website but they no longer receive phone calls. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. The cover is ultra-soft, cradling you into the sleep your body craves. Thank you for your patience as we work on your request. Service Features - 3 / 5. Returns with Awara are rare, but when they happen we will accommodate them within our 365-night trial period. For every Awara purchase made, we plant a young Hevea brasilienesis tree and purchase carbon to offset the footprint we make when manufacturing and shipping your mattress. Platform Bed Frame; Adjustable Bed Frame; Frame with Headboard; Why Trust Us. This includes: 365 Night Trial period; Forever Warranty; Free Shipping; 100% money back guarantee for Returns / Refunds; Made in the USA We bought the Awara direct from the company, but there is nowhere you can review it on their own site. IT MAKES MY JOB EASY SINCE I JUST SHARE WITH CUSTOMERS HOW WELL I SLEEP EACH NIGHT. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. Leninskaya Sloboda 26 bldg. He has the customer's best interests at heart. For the best possible sleep and safest setup to keep Awara in prime condition, we recommend placing it on a suitable basic frame or box spring. Allow our Sleep Concierge to coordinate the most convenient way for us to pick up your Awara mattress, and the best part is, there is no hassle for you. Phone: (855) 462-9262. Another terrific mattress choice, is the ever popular DreamCloud mattress.Having a premium natural latex coat, DreamCloud provides a good bounce, and extra contour. Best & Rare Seeds Online. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. Company History. They’re ready to help customers with every question, doubt, and issue, before, during, and after their purchase. IT’S OUR PLEASURE TO HELP YOU THROUGHOUT THE PROCESS OF PURCHASING YOUR NEW MATTRESS TO DELIVERY AND ADDRESS ANY QUESTIONS THAT ARISE ALONG THE WAY. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. Please feel free to call Awara Sleep Support at anytime as well as chat and email. Please don't buy this mattress or anything from Resident. READ MORE Awara Eduhouse Training is one of the top business coaching providers in Russia and Finland. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. MY JOB IS THE BEST! With the optional White Glove Delivery Service for a small additional fee, delivery times may be extended 2-3 days. Extremely helpful and easy to work with, I have nothing but good things to say about the Awara staff and company overall. The cover is ultra-soft, cradling you into the sleep your body craves. Sign up here to receive exclusive deals, details, and the latest about our products. Below you’ll find the 10 mattresses that are the best for 2020. We’ll guide you through the process. If you decide that you want to return the mattress on day 365 or any time before that, you can call Awara's customer support number and they'll arrange a return pick-up at your home. Here’s a Quick Overview. Jessore Road, Block 16, Ground Floor, Kolkata - 700 124, West Bengal, India. I purchased an Award mattress which was delivered on 2.25.20 which has a 365 return with 100% refund warrantee if the mattress is not damaged. Keep in mind, they’re listed in no specific order.So, if you’re trying to find the best mattress available, you can’t go wrong with any of the following brands. This trial is incredibly unique in the mattress industry, because most other companies only offer between 30 and 100 days for a trial period. With one of the best warranties in the industry, Awara cares about keeping our language simple. Honestly, some of the best customer service I’ve ever experienced, and I’ve dealt with a fair amount of awful customer service teams. It's a really easy process. You can speak with an Awara representative directly on their site’s live chat feature, call them at 855-580-1382, or email them at E.support@awarasleep.com. I requested a return on Oct.12, 2020 and have sent 6 follow-up emails with the required photos. Awara Support Team Welcome to Awara—Nature’s favorite mattress We’d love to answer any questions, resolve any issues, or just talk about Awara. Awara has been in business since 2018. We will be the ones to cover all of the transportation at no extra cost. After Awara picks up your mattress, they'll donate it to a charity in need. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. At Awara we want you it to feel natural to ask us anything. Amazon Reviews: Generally reviews on Amazon are positive, though a few customers have complained about customer service. It offers only one firmness option, which is considered to be medium firm (6) and works best for average or heavier sleepers and also works for all three positions: side, back, and stomach. Customer Service Awara’s Sleep Concierge is available by phone or by live chat during business hours, seven days a week, though their FAQ is quite extensive. The title song Awara Hoon is very melodious. Awara is a unique service provider of marketing solutions and services for any business that wants to enter a new market or industry in order to sell well targeted products or services. ... What’s also great is that each of these mattress companies come with really excellent customer service departments, so If you have any questions at all throughout the whole order in process or even about the mattresses themselves, customer service is just a phone call away. Awara Mattress Contact. Yes, Awara customers are able to finance their purchase via Affirm. Walnut, CA 91789. We gave Awara an 8 out of 10 for customer service meaning they offer pretty excellent customer service. From the unique coil system and natural latex in our mattress to every experience with every one of our valued customers, we take the time necessary to understand our product and your needs. Email: membership@awana.org. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY - Awara is 100% unreachable. HELPING PEOPLE GET BETTER SLEEP ACTUALLY CHANGES THEIR LIVES, AND BEING ON OUR SUPPORT TEAM I SEE THAT FIRST HAND. The milestone song not only for the carrier of Singer but also for the bollywood as film industry. If there are damages to Awara that occur from normal use anytime during your ownership, we will replace it for you at no extra cost. Dreamcloud Mattress. We appreciate you letting us know about your experience as we are working tirelessly to provide the best experience possible and we value every bit of feedback we receive. Awara seems like such a hip company that really focuses on their customer service. You can also learn more about other topics in sleep from the Awara blog. Get Our Exclusive Deal I had to make a phone call to the company about a return because I decided that I wanted to save my money (nothing to do with how wonderful the mattress was), and I was pleasantly surprised at how completely easy the whole process was. Browse Awara Customer Reviews THE BEST PIECE OF FURNITURE I OWN - Teran O. We can’t wait to hear from you! Awara is a luxurious and supportive hybrid mattress that uses natural latex in order to bring you a cozy mattress that is better for you. Mattresses shipped outside of the contiguous United States incur shipping fees. A service where professionals install your new mattress in your home and remove your old sleep product. No confusing legal speak or super small print. 7 out of 10 owner experiences show that customers have had a positive experience with Awara, irrespective of whether or not they liked their mattress. Read more. Their chat function is broken. More than 5 emails sent w/ no reply. At AWHR, we're committed to superior customer service.