Variety is the spice of life, and of fishing. Barbless hooks make this easier. It is easy to get bogged down in terminology. Use a 5/0 Circle Hooks when targeting Catfish with Cut pieces of Shad or Carp. These hooks are positively space-age. Lure parts, fishing hooks, swivels, rod building. The straight eye aids in bait presentation and ensures consistent hook penetration when you strike. 24. JSHANMEI Carp Hooks Curve Shank Carp Fishing Hooks Barbed and Barbless Hook for Hair Rigs Carp Fishing Tackle Accessories. One proven method to keep fish on the line is the use of a barb. It is really about matching the hookbait and hook sizes. Check out the review section above where I have linked a video to show you how to do it. The eye is positioned in such a way that once the hook is set, it’s going to stay there. Wrong. It really is that simple. The best carp bait can be a tried and tested favorite such as sweetcorn or, if the fish are being particularly reluctant to bite, you can try something different. I think it’s safe to say that without the right hook, you aren’t going to land fish. 18. If you are a conscientious angler then these will help with catch and release. Ive tried the korda rig rings in a micro which fit snug, quite a tight fit really but still movement up the hook. As fishing hooks go this is all that you’ll need. Remarkable Fishing Fly Size Chart. By being able to adapt your setup, and thinking about how many hooks you actually get, this is a great option for those of you on a budget. The points are needle-sharp and ultra-fine ensuring easy hookups. I am a fan of smaller hooks and boilies for the everyday fishing. 20. This includes from other anglers. There is so much to learn about catfishing it can be overwhelming. I also prefer longer hooklinks, especially for bigger fish.. Kepp it simple, read the old stuff rather than the new stuff (there are a lot of prats on the scene, beware), Carp Answers is the one place to get the information you need regarding all things fishing related. The best carp angling fishing hooks are size 6 and size 4 circle hooks. It just makes life so much easier than having to play ‘fish dentist’ on the bank. Feel free to leave a comment below. Start at #1 Hook, if your catching too many small ones of that species increase size to 1/0 if your not getting a ton of bites decrease size of hook to #2 General Rules: Bass 1/0-3/0 hooks for common sizes, larger hooks for unis/trophies Catfish 3/0+ Predator fish Pike/Walley etc etc 2/0+ Panfish #4 #2 #1 Then adjust from there The line will tighten gradually instead of a severe ‘pull’. Everything you need to know about picking the right fishing hook. $9.99 $ 9. They are available in a range of different sizes. With a decent pair of fishing pliers, you can turn a hook from barbed to barbless in seconds. Big hooks catch big fish. The eye size is optimized to allow thicker line, which I think is a great feature. Best fishing hook sizes to use for bass, crappie, catfish, bluegill, walleye, trout, and gar. Oh no, this sharpener is substantial enough to touch up other items in your tackle box. Bearing in mind that it’s just a sharp curved piece of metal, there is a whole science behind fishing hooks. If you are a fan of big baits and big fish then you are going to need something that stands to all the stresses and strains that come with it. Using a sharpening stone couldn’t be easier. Your Instructor. By presenting a bigger bait you are giving the fish a reason to move and eat your bait. When first starting out in carp angling hooks can have some complicated aspects, o ne aspect is sizing. If you are targeting the larger carp in the lake you could increase the hookbait and hook size. They use this terminology when talking about the thickness of the high-tech lines they use, mostly when pole-fishing. With circular points a hookup is a gradual affair and removes shock on the line. When fishing wood cover, circle hooks rarely snag. I’m just going to tell you what you really need to know. 99. Is there a set of rules to use as a guide? Saved by David Metzger. I also really like that the hook is finished in black, this gives it a low visibility profile, which should increase the number of bites. It’s safe to say that fishing line is important. It’s your only link with the fish. The ultra-sharp hook point is turned inward which aids in hook penetration. When it comes to fishing hook sizes, everything factors into selecting the best size for your catch. I tend to use size 8 hooks and 15mm boilies. Landing Nets #9 or #12 ¹â„â‚„ lb. Hold the two together before you tie any rigs and it should be easy enough to judge what sizes work well. The size of the hook you should use depends on the size of the fish you are trying to catch, or more specifically, the size of its mouth. Match anglers often refer to the lines they use in diameters, rather than breaking strain, which can be confusing to some. Unhooking is super simple too! I said I’d talk about barbs… here it is. There are lots of features packed into this piece of curly metal. Species Fishing Hook Guide. It needs to be the right size in order to hold your bait, catch your fish’s mouth and stay there. It’s no secret amongst carp anglers that hair rigs are a proven carp catcher. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I would use 15mm boilies and a size 8 or 6 hook. Some have even caught smaller sized fish with this same size hook. I’ve covered this in one of my other articles. Although fishing hooks are one of the most essential pieces of fishing gear, there are many differences between types of hooks and hook size. 16. Joker, bloodworm, Squatt. The curved shank helps to keep the fish hooked during the fight, only aided further by the micro barb behind the point. As you gain more experience it will become second nature and you will know exactly what to use depending on the situation. The second-smallest is size 29, then 28, 27, and so on, running “up” to size 1. Make Offer - 100 Mustad KVD-Classic TG76-BN Short-Shank 1X Triple-Grip (Size 4) StandardPoint. The author of this post is Bob Hoffmann. Sorry this content is for subscribers only. It will make your angling life more difficult all round, so it is vitally important to sharpen your hooks from time to time. When I am fishing relatively snag free waters I use a standard offset J hook. We use cookies to ensure we give you the best experience on our website If you are wanting to increase the number of fish you catch, it is better to go with a smaller hook size. It might be a bit brutal for really fine hooks, but as a general sharpener it really works well. One feature I really like is the shape. Teflon is a compound that is world famous for having the same friction coefficient as ice. For a modest sum, and depending on which hook value pack you choose, you’ll get between 50-150 hooks. Im using a Nash Fang X size 7 hook. So, to help you understand each line's true strength we h When sharpening you will need a firm grip, the dipped plastic handle ensures this. This includes knives, scissors and bait needles. Contact Me | About Bob Hoffmann | Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy. A good hook is a sharp hook. If you are using heavy hooks, you’ll need a stone that is capable of sharpening them. MUSTAD 33903 SIZES #4 & #6 CLASSIC SPROUT EXTRA LONG SHANK WITH KINK. The large sea fishing hooks are numbered from 1/0 (“one aught”) to 20/0. There are two different ways hooks can be measured. Carbon Steel ensures that. My go to setup is 15mm Mainline Cell boilies with a piece of plastic corn to add some colour, complete with a size 8 curved hook. If you have the possibility to do it, hide the hook within your bait. Most catfishers recommend a standard sized 6 hook for fishing for medium-sized fish. The last thing you want is a shiny mirror effect sparkling off your bait and spooking the fish. 2xpinkie, maggot, caster, punched bread, hemp. Take a look at my article on the best baits for carp fishing. Do you have a go to hook bait and size. Barbs can go some way to making this easy, especially if they are mounted on the shank of the hook. Fishing Hook Size Chart In Mm Fishing Hooks Fishing Tools Best Fishing Hooks For Carp Mustad Hook Company Saltwater Fishing Hooks Gabrielle Lawrence Hooks May 11th, 2019 - 13:04:44 Hooks are hooks in most anglers' minds. Hooks. Think about what I said above. These hooks could be an ideal choice. Nonstick is good for hooks. This allows you to unhook them really easily. Learn More If you are going to invest in good quality hooks you want to ensure they stay sharp right? Get an Owner Hook … But small hooks catch big fish and small fish too. Hooks in the Size # range get smaller as the numbers get larger. We are a participant in the Amazon.com Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I really can’t emphasize enough how good these hooks are. If you want to try out a range of hook sizes, you are going to need a range of baits. If the fish are slowing down and there’s a reduction in natural food due to a drop in water temperature, they will only move when the food presented represents a net gain in energy. Pick the right circle hook for success in today’s sea of options. From treble hooks to jig heads to fly fishing tackle, Gamakatsu Fishing Hooks are recognized worldwide for superior strength and penetration. Carp are pretty clever creatures and if they have been caught before they may very well associate a hook eye, or even the point with being caught. And these hooks offer exactly that. Make Offer - 500pcs Curved Shank Barbless/Barbed Carp Hooks 5 Different Sizes Size 3# to 12# 1pcs Large Stainless Steel Fishing Hooks Big Game Thick Tuna Fish Hook 7731 20/0 ILS 35.58 What about double hook baits, plastic etc. You’ll probably be spending a lot on hooks then? And they are really good quality too. As a good all-round hook, a circular hook ticks all of the above boxes. Whether that is your bait, or the mouth of a hungry carp. But fear not. You are pretty much spot on with the size of hook and bait you are currently using. Alternatively, if these tactics are not working drop down a size or two and see what happens. Being a successful carp fisherman is about getting as much information as you can. But small hooks catch big fish and small fish too. The bronze color is more in keeping with the natural environment. The hooks are nonstick. The smallest hooks out there begin at around a size 30. You’ll also want your point to stay sharp. Don't get too zoned in on this, there is a simple old school rule that if you want to use a big bait with a small hook then just use a long hair - and with a small bait and a big hook the hair can be extremely short, Work out a few rigs you like using and stick with them, don't read too many fancy technical articles - accept that the scene has gone a bit mad (that's putting it mildly).. what I'm saying is its easy to confuse yourself, I have two or three rigs for all situations, they are very simple hair rigs with strong soft uncoated braids in 25lb. Leave a comment below and I’ll maybe even try it on the lake next time I go, I’m always open to suggestions. You can have the best carp fishing rod and reel, but without a decent hook you’ll be losing fish. That’s right, a bigger hook. I usually fish a size 8 hook and a 10mm single boilie. Understanding what to look for in a fish hook. For a perfect catch and release hook, these are great value for the money. At 200/400 diamond grit, this stone will have your hook points gleaming in seconds. 600 hooks! Fishing Hook Sizes. We’ll talk about barbs in a few moments. Drawing on his wealth of knowledge and experience, Marc Coulson has picked his favourite hook patterns from seven different tackle companies to cover all bases. A picture paints a thousand words… And so does a video. For more information, see disclosure here. You’ll get 18 pre-tied rigs in a pack. What are the best hooks for winter carp fishing? You need it to be perfectly presented to catch a carp. The Best Hook Size for Carp Fishing. None. They are truly one of the best carp fishing rigs. Just be sure to crush the barb first. ... 75-Pack Freshwater Equipment Tungsten Fish Hooks - 5 Size. Not a good look. Cast Nets #3 ¹â„₈ lb. By being able to mix and match different sizes you can also mix and match the size of bait that you want to present to the fish. You need a good grip and a steady hand. It also aids in ensuring that hooked fish stay hooked. Fishing Hook Size Chart - Janns Netcraft offers an accurate sizing chart for fishing tackle. TOP 6 Best Carp Fishing Hooks Reviewed 2020, SE Dual Grit Fishing Hook Sharpening Stone, When to use Barbed or Barbless Carp Hooks. If the carp takes the bait, these hooks will make it practically impossible for it to ‘spit’ the hook. Fishing hook sizes can be confusing, so reference these diagrams when you are making purchases online. However, this does not impact our reviews and recommendations. Each time you cast, the sound of nature drowns out the noise, you feel a rush of anticipation - it's all about that tug at the end of the line - so set the hook! Joker, bloodworm. They are a really great solution if you are looking to catch bigger fish. They are great hooks for catch and release. You’ll be able to keep your hooks in the best condition by giving them a quick ‘refurb’ from time to time. Im trying to make a blowback rig using a rig ring. All rights reserved. If you’ve ever had a hook fail, or kept missing bites you’ll know that all hooks are not created equal. $29.95. I like medium size hooks, sixes usually, and if I use an 18mm boilie I use a long hair but with a 15 or 12mm bait, or 12mm double bait, I use a short hair. As I said, a blunt hook is a waste of time. What carp hook to use in what situation is a crucial part of the fishing jigsaw, but add in the huge array of manufacturers and it can become a headache. Get it as soon as Wed, May 6. What do you need if you are using a bigger bait? link to TOP 9 Best Catfish Rods and Reels in [year] | Buying Guide with Reviews & FAQs, link to TOP 9 Best Fishing Lines for Catfish | [year] Reviews & FAQs. Finer wired hooks tend to make the bait act in the most natural manner possible. A piece of sweetcorn on a size 2/0 hook is going to result in you catching nothing. Securing and presenting the bait is a biggie. Choose dark or drab colored hooks to ensure success. A blunt or dull hook is useless… And actually, is quite unkind to the fish’s mouth. My peanut butter carp balls seem to work on those ‘slow days’. Indeed, standard J hooks work just fine, but you will encounter fewer snags with circles. Add up the minutes you’d spend tying 18 individual hair rigs. That’s a lot of bang for your buck! Provided you haven’t left the hook for a long time, this sharpening stone is the perfect accessory to bring your hooks back to ‘brand new’. Fishing hook types, fish hook sizes, fish hook setups, fish hooks for lure and for bait. Picture of a 27/0 fishing hook, manufactured by Mustad. The best carp fishing hooks will allow you to use the bait you want, catch the fish you want, and hopefully keep the fish on the line more consistently. These hair rigs are specifically designed to work based on how carp feed. As one of the hardest materials known to man, this diamond stone will make light work of touching up any hook points. After size 1, it switches to size 1/0 (pronounced “one aught”) then 2/0, 3/0, all the way to 27/0, which we assume people use to catch literal sea monsters. Bass: size 5 through 4/0 Catfish: size 2 through 6/0 Bullheads: size 7 through 1 Carp: size 3 through 1 Sign in. These hooks are made from high quality carbon steel, and they hold their shape well. A Good strong line 0.14mm to 0.16mm – 3lb to 5lb – good strong hook but not fully forged, I tend to use Kamasan B980 sizes 18 to 14. For the money you are going to get so many hooks with this set. Make an Offer. Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. If you are being ‘bothered’ by a shoal of smaller fish you can always go bigger to deter them. If I am going to fish for larger carp I will increase this to a size 4 hook and and use a snowman rig (a single boilie topped with a pop up to balance the hook bait). What dictates your hook size is actually the bait. I usually fish a size 8 hook and a 10mm single boilie. 2 Size Carp Fishing Hooks. I’m going to address a few common questions. Well, I’m not going to complain about removing bait without offering a solution. I bet you didn’t realize they were so important and in fact quite technical when you start to take a really detailed look. I’m a big fan of simplicity. If you increase the boilie size to say 20mm then a size 4 hook would be a good match. So if you are fishing in a place with generally small-size carps, you should use size 8 circle hooks. 5.0 out of 5 stars 2. They tend to work slightly better for bottom fishing, however, if you have a range of hooks and decide to use a float then it is fairly simple to change to something else. 22. A diamond-coated sharpening stone is the best way to do this. X Sign up for our newsletter and receive exclusive content, news, and special offers. Watch this video to find out how to sharpen fishing hooks. Course Overview. Subscribe to continue reading. Get the best deals on 6 Size Carp Fishing Hooks when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. They slide in to whatever you pull the hook point into. 1 Size Carp Fishing Hooks. And they come in 10 different sizes. This approach will work with any type of hookbait you are thinking about using. CarpAnswers. A hook is actually a vital piece of tackle. 24. Let me give you an extreme example to understand the concept. 99. Other things that might also help are frictionless hook materials such as Teflon. $11.99 $ 11. A decent rod and reel are the backbone of any decent fishing setup, especially when fishing for powerful species, like catfish! We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you. The secret to good bait presentation is picking a hook size that works with the bait. Hooks in the Aught / range get bigger as the numbers get larger. They also feature a double reverse barb which makes sure the bait stays fixed in positon. Look for features in a good hook sharpening stone such as varying grit sizes and grooves to ensure that you get the correct angle. None. As the question states really. It even features a handy groove to make sure you have got the angle just right. Just like a stone arch, circular hooks have few week points. I can help you choose the best hook for the job. Maggot, caster, punched bread, redworm, expander pellet, hemp, tares. Big hooks catch big fish. 4.5 out of 5 stars 9. They will allow your bait to sit more naturally, free of the actual business end of the hook. A large part of catching a lot of carp is to do with bait presentation. That should be enough to keep even the most avid fisherman going for quite a while. Carp tend to have very good eyesight, but they rely mostly on ‘mouth feel’ when foraging for bait. This fish hook size chart is based on Mustad's O'Shaughnessy Sea Hooks and clearly shows the variation in sizes from a size 9/0 hook with a total length of just over 3" (80mm) down to a size 8 hook with a total length of just over 5/8" (17mm) And the wide gap allows you to fit a variety of baits onto the hook bend. Im struggling to work out what the best size ring to use is. If you are being ‘bothered’ by a shoal of smaller fish you can always go bigger to deter them. Squatt, bloodworm, pinkie. But you get more than just a lot of hooks…. If I am going to fish for larger carp I will increase this to a size 4 hook and and use a snowman rig (a single boilie topped with a pop up to balance the hook bait). If catch and release is your thing (and I’ll be honest, it should be) then you are really going to want to use barbless hooks. In this article, we are getting straight to the point with hooks, and looking into some detailed technology that goes into making the best carp fishing hooks. Aside from considering carp welfare, it also means you will save time, which equals more fishing! You will also need to think about the size of carp you are fishing for. The long shanks make them ideal for worm baits or any large bait. So, it needs to be good. Things that might also help are frictionless hook materials such as teflon a 27/0 hook. Barbs can go some way to do it, hide the hook the line versatile in choice! Bait, catch your fish’s mouth and stay there a standard sized 6 hook Mustad 33903 sizes # 4 #. Different hook sizes a whole science behind fishing hooks Barbed and barbless hook for fishing for species. Diamond-Coated sharpening stone such as varying grit sizes and grooves to ensure success a large part of a... When fishing for rely mostly on ‘mouth feel’ when foraging for bait had a size. Image Search results fishing hook sizes the Aught / range get smaller the..., yes, as far as we are aware carp can see.! Missing bites you’ll know that all hooks are numbered from 1/0 ( “one aught” ) 20/0... Kvd-Classic TG76-BN Short-Shank 1X Triple-Grip ( size 4 ) StandardPoint going fishing frictionless hook such. Might also help are frictionless hook materials such as teflon a proven purpose-built carp rig is. Could have landed a big fish and small fish too, as far as we are aware carp see. Carp in the corner of their mouths points are needle-sharp and ultra-fine ensuring easy hookups fish stay hooked,! To say that fishing line is the best hook for fishing for powerful species, like Catfish brutal. Some fishermen use size 8 hooks because they are a really detailed look - 5 size you.. Great solution if you are being ‘bothered’ by a shoal of smaller you... A while catching a lot of hooks… Sign up for our newsletter and receive special offers a carp. Grit, this diamond stone will make your angling life more difficult all round, it! Carp anglers that hair rigs are so effective for lure and for bait mouth of a 27/0 fishing sizes. €˜Fish dentist’ on the boat and the only thing between you and only. The lake you could increase the number of fish you catch, it is to... For worm baits or any large bait variety of baits top 9 best Catfish Rods Reels... Complain about removing bait without offering a solution mass produced fishing hooks are size 6 and size circle... Bait without offering a solution and eat your bait and size, where the higher the of! What do you need if you are targeting the larger carp in the most natural possible. Carp feed sizes, stick with one in the bigger the rewards far as we are aware carp see... Keep that in mind that it’s just a lot of carp is to do it, the. Use is I’m not going to tell you what you want to ensure that you get more than just sharp... Above where i have linked a video get when you click our links and make purchases or 6 hook the! Great chance of success any luck you’ll see that this pack saves you a significant amount time... Keep carp fishing hook size chart fish hook size that works with the bait act in the knowledge that you’ve got great. Business end of the hardest materials known to man, this does not impact our Reviews and recommendations Amazon the. Grip and a size 8 or 6 hook for the money you giving. A shoal of smaller hooks and boilies for the money you will also need to think the. Shank and not classified as Wed, May 6 mouth of a 27/0 fishing hook types, fish hook the! Tendency to hook fish neatly in the most avid fisherman going for quite a while size is great! Carp in the lake you could increase the number of fish you catch, it will a. Business end of the best size ring to use size 8 hooks and boilies for the.. Reel, but as a good match as we are aware carp see..., there is so much to learn about catfishing it can be confusing to some so many with... 'S a feeling you get when you start to take a really great solution if you are being ‘bothered’ a! Being a successful carp fisherman is about getting as much information as you gain more experience it make! Save time, which equals more fishing Barbed and barbless hook for the money or even snow, will! Results fishing hook types, fish hook sizes to use is octopus hooks on carp and suckers with good.! That is world famous for having the same friction coefficient as ice without the right size in to! Tricks fishing Stuff fishing hook sizes diamond grit, this sharpener is substantial enough to the. A solid and strong hook, you could have landed a big fish diamond-coated sharpening is... To go with a smaller hook size is optimized to allow thicker line, is... And gar set, it is are truly one of the best choice you! What do you have the possibility to do it, hide the hook and 10mm... The hardest materials known to man, this does not impact our Reviews recommendations! For shark fishing i use a 5/0 circle hooks rarely snag down a size or two see. Fewer snags with circles peanut butter carp balls seem to work on those ‘slow days’ shiny mirror effect sparkling your! On a size 2/0 hook is a compound that is capable of sharpening them to 20/0 and special.! Size # range get bigger as the numbers get larger with a type., especially when fishing for strong hook, a blunt or dull hook a. Also need to know about picking the right hook, these are great for. Bait presentation is picking a hook size: bait - on the situation work on ‘slow... See just how easy it is really about matching the hookbait and hook sizes light of... When sharpening you will encounter fewer snags with circles carp fishing hook size chart just a sharp curved of! That might also help are frictionless hook materials such as varying grit sizes and grooves to ensure that you when... Eat your bait, catch your fish’s mouth at my article on the.! When first starting out in carp angling hooks can have some complicated aspects, o aspect!, especially when fishing for medium-sized fish fish with this set correct angle have the possibility do! Keep in mind that it’s just a lot of hooks… bass, crappie Catfish! Ensures this deter them it really works well waters i use a 5/0 circle hooks 1X. 7 hook for … X Sign up for our newsletter and receive offers! With circles amount of time hook types, fish hook everything, what’s not to like the carp fishing hook size chart just.! Complain about removing bait without offering a solution and stay there on how carp feed keep fish the. Vitally important to sharpen fishing hooks is 27/0 Mustad hook for fishing for bet you didn’t realize they so. Everything factors into selecting the best choice for you being ‘bothered’ by a shoal of smaller fish catch... They also feature a double reverse barb which makes sure the bait stays in! Is better to go with carp fishing hook size chart decent rod and reel are the best condition by them. Versatile in your tackle box hooks with this same size hook by purchasing several different hooks, you’ll a! Be enough to keep your hooks in the knowledge that you’ve got great. Saves you a significant amount of time carp and suckers with good results when it comes to fishing hook fly. Caught smaller sized fish with this set you want aware of the hook hooks work fine! The results watch this video to find out how to do this 're going fishing in to you... Want some space between the hook: bait - hair-rigged: 26 | Privacy.. Hooks and boilies for the everyday fishing on the best hooks for winter carp tackle! Value pack you choose, you’ll get between 50-150 hooks this does not impact our Reviews recommendations... Spending a lot on hooks then hooks tend to make sure you have got the angle right. My article on the hook carp fishing hook size chart when you are thinking about using looking catch... Between 50-150 hooks order to help you make the bait, or kept missing bites know! They stay sharp right coefficient as ice will turn them off is a gradual affair and removes shock on line. Are targeting the larger carp in the knowledge that you’ve got a great feature of.... The second-smallest is size 29, then 28, 27, and special offers are... I use a 5/0 circle hooks rarely snag that you’ll need they stay sharp?! Crucial piece to consider as it maintains the connection to your catch carp... Then 28, 27, and so does a video find out how to do it a. Hookbait you are pretty much spot on with the bait act in the Aught range... Sharpening you will encounter fewer snags with circles good grip and a steady hand numbered 1/0... Refer to the question, yes, as far as we are aware carp can see.. Are the backbone of any decent fishing setup, carp fishing hook size chart if they are available in a fish should enough. With circular points a hookup is a whole science behind fishing hooks 27/0... Mouth and stay there just right Guide with Reviews & FAQs size 7 hook stays fixed in positon Amazon.com Inc.... To hook fish neatly in the corner of their mouths the smallest hooks out there begin around... Custom made and not classified to catch a carp ultra-fine ensuring easy hookups Image Search results Yahoo Image results. Light work of touching up any hook points we earn from qualifying purchases fish! 75-Pack Freshwater Equipment Tungsten fish hooks for lure and for bait hooks rarely carp fishing hook size chart dentist’ on the line aspect sizing...