Pulling the lever opens the cell doors in the path ahead, and will release 4 Ashen Warriors will be released, after killing them the last cell to the right will contain a corpse holding 7x Large Titanite Shard. Practically forces you to do extinction runs on the jail cell hallways before you can sprint through the portcullis on the ends. Contributions to Fextralife Wikis are licensed under a. Aggro the Priestess then break her line of sight, and kill her when she approaches. 3 of the giant headless dudes will pop out, but theyre easy enough to run past. Take the path to the left and drop down the hole. From the Foyer bonfire, take the elevator that goes down then use the Tower Key on the small metal door. Use the altar behind the bonfire to travel to the starting area. Alonne isn't too bad but his black stabby attack hitbox is broken (like a few on the mechanics in this game). Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Take another elevator up, and this time turn right. The Smelter Demon is an optional boss located inside the Iron Keep. Prepare to die....again. Consider using the NPCs, combined with Aged Feather & Black Separation Crystal. Developed by From Software, Dark Souls 2 is the highly anticipated sequel to the punishing 2011 hit Dark Souls. How to make a good area 101: 1. Iron Passage is a Location in Dark Souls 2. Worst section of the game. Found in the Brume Tower, on an ash-filled platform packed with corpses. Also note that, if you are the host, it is preferable if you don't engage the Iron Warrior outside the boss gate until the players on the higher levels have dealt with their enemies, and are able to come down and assist. I've used more effigies in this section than in my entire NG playthrough. One is found up an elevator in Brume Tower. GG, beat it first try. Crown of the Old Iron King - Heavy Iron Key, Smelter Wedges, Brume Tower, bonfire, Soul of Nadalia, Scythe +7, Dance of Fire How to access the DLC and make your way to Brume Tower. You will see another lever, and a Fume Sorcerer will emerge. You can try to lure the big enemies back into the kegbros, but you can also fight, and it works well whichever approach you choose. At the top head left to open the door with the Tower Key. If you decide to run past the grate, you will find yourself in a room with 2 exits. All in all, the hardest DLC I would have to say is Brume Tower. **** this place. SOTFS: If you throw a Alluring skull on the first prison cell before pulling the lever, the inmates will not rush out like crazy and you can run trough. lol. My NPC summon stayed behind me the whole time. ... A good example of the powder kegs working well is the outdoors platform where you find the Tower Key. Two can be found from a corpse near where the Tower Key is located after activating the elevators. Brume Tower There will only be one in the first room along with the Ashen Idol. Has anyone got any hints or could offer help? Roll through the first two fireballs, and simply run past the remainder. This lever has another use that is not essential to complete the area, and will be described under "Optional Content". Opens doors in Brume Tower. In SotFS there is no Chunk, just the Orbs and the Balms. Once down, enter the doorway to prompt the "Iron Passage" title, letting you know you've arrived. Below is a list of all the hexes and how to obtain them. First an area with infinitely respawning enemies, Petrification: the area, and iron cluster****, where you get 4 times the ganks in 1/4 the area size. Doing this allows all of the enemies on each level to be engaged directly, and doesn't require anyone to attempt to dash through the gauntlet. And if you take the high path, they'll just rush to the last room. Heavy Iron Key is a Key Item in Dark Souls 2. Literally nothing of value unless you want a blue sword instead of a red one. The King used it to create iron soldiers and an iron castle. Add more enemies 3. After defeating the boss, continue to the next division and pick up the Pharros Mask from the corpse. Past the altar deep within the Iron Keep and through a door is the tower that the Old Iron King used to produce iron. Upon loading, the Heavy Iron Keywill be added to the player's inventory, which grants access to Brume Tower. From the Foyer bonfire, take the elevator that goes down then use the Tower Key on the small metal door. Posted by 2 years ago. If you pull the lever and run (and manage to dodge the fireballs) you can go past the grate before it closes and have access to the upper areas with items you could see, but not reach. Head down the two staircases then pick up the 2x Twilight Herb on the right, before you  take the elevator down. It's worth clearing one room at a time, then feathering back, since you can earn a lot of souls as well as collect the Jester Gloves and Covetous Serpent Ring; it's also a very short distance from room to room, and dying deep feels bad when you've collected 40k souls. Right then, with the boss out of the way, it's time to hoover up the remaining loot in Brume Tower, and there should be plenty of it still glistening away in various chests, nooks and crannies. Twin blade NPC and I took care of blue boy no problem. You can't hit a good deal of the enemies unless you use ranged weapons which takes a long time on the possessed armor because they have so much health. Let the NPCs do the hard work on the Giant (5-6 poison arrows will also take 2/3 of his health). He is a heavily armored demonic knight who employs powerful melee and fire based 97. It doesn't work.. Snipe the archer. So it is official, the two runs I hate the most are both leading to the Smelter Demon. There are three Iron Warriors that will emerge from the ash. If you did go through the gate, you'll arrive out by the Archer. The idea of not being able to complete the game fully just absolutely p***** me the absolute f*** off. Master of Hexes Learn all hexes 18.47% Rare: Collectable Missable. Running through this gate is the only way to access the. My SL is 1725188. Yeah....those astrologists along with the really accurate possessed armor dudes.....deadly and unfair. Locked door in Brume tower (upper floor bonfire) How do i get access to the locked door located near the upper floor bonfire ? Tower Key Go through the doorway on the right, kill the Ashen Crawler and follow the path and pull the lever to activate the elevator. Two of the three bosses are complete bull*****Oh yeah let's have the path between the bonefire and boss be full of traps and enemies! Put a reused boss at the end, but this time with two shot attacks, somehow worse hitboxes, and a metric ****ton of health 5. Praise the Sun! Snipe the Giant with poison arrows (5-6 arrows), take him on hand-to-hand, or let the NPCs do the work. Found Add enemies 2. Whereas Earthen Peak saw players ascending a virulent tower of brick, the journey through the ironclad Brume Tower is a perilous descent into ash. The funniest part of this area is the mages who are out of range and cast spells that weight you and make you fat roll so you can't even rush through the area :D Reused boss, reused assents, Gank of enemies, definitely worth the time. Brume Tower Run back down the stairs, and use the final wedge on the last idol. Near the Foyer bonfire, unlock the nearby door with the Tower Key. < > ... the key is on a body near the edge of the cliff. Use To access the content, defeat the Old Iron King in Iron Keep and proceed to the Primal Bonfire. If you didn't take the gate on the previous room, you'll come out by the Priestess. Yeah this area was poorly made, at least the other coop areas weren't made entirely of gank funnels, Worse DLC area of all time. Obtain the Tower Key from Brume Tower to gain access to the Iron Passage. When you manage to run past the closing grate, an Astrologist will be waiting for you. Add more ranged enemies that are impossible to hit with a melee weapon 4. Hulking warriors made of iron, these enemies are nearly three times the size of the player. You need the tower key and the scorching iron scepter to access all the bonfires. It is not possible to get all items in this area in one run. Clear the Skeletons. This is one of the areas where summon signs are available for players that don't have this DLC can be summoned, as well as the NPC summon signs for Steel-willed Lorrie and Drifter Swordsman Aidel. I was so worried because of the comments but this place is overhyped! It is at the bottom of a short side area which is only accessible with the use of the Tower Key. Snipe the Archer. Such bull*****design. One is found near the Foyer bonfire in Brume Tower. How people praise the DLC in this game is beyond me. Reaching Brume Tower ("Crown Of The Old Iron King" DLC) Have the Heavy Iron Key in the "Key" section of your inventory, then go to Eygil's Idol bonfire. Tower Key It makes me want to smash my disk into tiny little pieces, I'll take iron keep over this any day. It's worth just doing this 12 times if you want to clear the run easily. After killing the enemies, head through the doorway and drop down again. Wow, they really struggled to make dlc optional areas fun and fair, huh? Cross the corridor and drop down he hole on the left. There's multiple situations that can be extremely overwhelming to a firstcomer, IE the dropdown area after the second bonfire, the Fume Sorcerer maze after the third bonfire, the explosive ambush after grabbing the key that powers up the tower, I could go on and on. A piece of iron shaped like a key. You'll drop into a pit with the Priestess and Sorcerer through a doorway.You can then take on the Warriors, and feather back, or stay on this path. Key that opens the door to Brume Tower. If you are summoning help, or being summoned, Iron Passage becomes a lot more manageable. Brume Tower is the largest location in all of Dark Souls II, so expect many memorable set pieces within its forbidding depths. Put a reused boss at the end, but this time with two shot attacks, somehow worse hitboxes, and a metric ****ton of health. Add more ranged enemies that are impossible to hit with a melee weapon 4. Until it is destroyed, entering the area will cause curse build up. The towers are connected by large chains that can be walked across. Tower Key Key that opens the door to Brume Tower. Found in Brume Tower. The unearthy weight of this chunk of iron is a reminder of the Iron King's own immeasurable strength. Miyazaki barely had a hand in it because he was working on Bloodborne and it shows. The lever in the first room that open the cells, also opens the grate at the end for the stone lizard to shoot fireballs. This final room contains a Possessed Armor, a Sorcerer, and an Iron Warrior. >The exit on the right - Leads to the last area, near the boss gate. Head back to where you dropped but this time, head forward. ". Travel to the Old Iron King primal bonfire. 40k souls? I run to all the bonfires...there are 6 total, 5 in Brume Tower and 1 in the Iron Passage. It's basically part of his kingdom. 3 of the giant headless dudes will pop out, but theyre easy enough to run past. Once they've fired their shot, take care of the Priestess, and just suck up the arrows (two handing a katana takes ~6 light hits). It's like they had a quota for how much content they had to add, ran out of time and decided to make these lazy excuses for fun. 1 Location 2 Description 3 Strategy 4 Drops Iron Warriors can be found in the Crown of the Old Iron King DLC in Brume Tower and the Iron Passage. You will see an item in a body out of reach, ignore it for now. Bait the Archer to shoot while hiding in cover. I don’t see what’s so massively different about this area to everyone. It's considerably safer. Just bring a bow. Its another block of cells with a grate and a salamander at the end. Blue Smelter Demon radiates aids gets to his 3rd phase at 75% health and unlike every other health sponge boss he takes reduced damage during his changes. 6. They'll always take the low path. The two players going through the gate can simply wait next to the gate while the host pulls the lever. Cave of the dead 2: the devs don't care about you, i can run through and dodge all enemies before boss fight lol, git gud. The DLC hexes are listed below that and are mandatory for the PS4 version. You'll find another drop with an Ashen Warrior waiting below, drop and kill it. A. They use either the Smelter Hammer or a giant mace that can cause bleed buildup. I think I used like 10 humanities. The Tower Key is a key item in Dark Souls II. How to make a good area 101: 1. When the elevator comes down, kill the Ashen Crawler that is on it, step on the elevator and go up. Long ago, the tower used to produce a seemingly endless supply of iron. Dark Souls Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. < > Showing 1-7 of 7 comments . You will need to use Aged Feather or Homeward Bone, and rest at a bonfire a few times to reset the area and come back for missing items. Take the elevator here, and drop down to the walkway to find yourself back at the entrance of Iron Passage. Interact with the statue to teleport to the Brume Tower … Locked door in Brume tower (upper floor bonfire) How do i get access to the locked door located near the upper floor bonfire ? With 880 curse resist, the curse builds pretty slowly, but still noticably. It took me 3 hours but I did it. 6 Wooden Chest And A Corpse In Brume Tower. If players explore enough and are careful in Brume Tower in the Crown of the Old Iron King DLC, they'll be able to nab five Twinkling Titanites. Easy as ***** with a friend. If you have less than four players, it is generally better for players to go through gates when possible, since the players on the higher levels can easily support the player on the lower level with archery or spells once they have defeated the enemies on their part. The entire tower seems filled with curse fog, and an invader with a grand lance and rebel greatshield shows up and kind of just hangs out part way down. Deal with it, and go left to face the Fume Sorcerer and pick up 2x Crimson Water from the body at the end. This area is a ****ing joke. Brume tower? The two players taking the high route can split up a second time at the second gate, with one going through while the other pulls the lever again. The exit on the right - Leads to the last area, near the boss gate. After killing them all, pick up a Dried Root from the body and enter the mist to fight the boss. Airk Jul 9, 2016 @ 3:07am ... the key is on a body near the edge of the cliff. Light the Iron Hallway Entrance bonfire, then drop down to the next floor. Nothing too special in that regard. This changes in the Scholar of the First Sin edition of the game; the Heavy Iron Key can be found inside of the door opened by the Iron Key, near The Last Giant's boss roo… The location is actually a number of large towers set within a volcanic wasteland setting. After dealing with them, continue to yet another drop. The largest and central tower is a giant clockwork contraption that, once activated, sets a number of elevators in motion within the tower and surrounding area, allowing further access. When you first enter the area, you will climb up some stairs and find a lot of corpses. Idk what From was thinking with that ONE room in Brume Tower. And to add insult to injury, all the bosses are lazily designed or straight up reused bosses. Kill him then drop down to kill the Priestess. Brume Tower feels like a fortification built around its towers as opposed to the other way around. According to the Heavy Iron Key (the item that allows access to the DLC), Brume Tower is a location past the Iron Keep where the Old Iron King used to produce his iron. Go through the doorway leading outside, the key is on a corpse on the far side of the ashen platform. Kill the sorcerer and look ahead of the lever. Remember, if a phantom dies, you're down one phantom, but if the host dies, it's all over! It also means you only use one effigy, if you're bringing the summons along. Head down the two staircases then pick up the 2x Twilight Herb on the right, before you take the elevator down. To enter the DLC area, you must have a key item called the Frozen Flower. Once they're stop respawning pull the lever, and run down the corridor, ensuring to hug the right wall. You can now enter a new room in the rear corner of the area. Just watch the Fireballs , dodging is recommended. Rather than choosing one path, it is best to split up, with two players passing through the first gate, while the other two, preferably the host and either another player or an NPC summon, stay behind and go through the "main" route using the passage to the left. My lightning short bow with poison arrows said GG to the astrologists and anything else it could hit without any problem. Continue to the next room with the Sorcerer, a Possessed Armor, and two Ashen Warriors (one of which hides in an attempt to ambush you). The Brume Tower is the central location of the Crown of the Old Iron King DLC. For Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Locked door in Brume Tower underneath Upper Floor bonfire? The Aged Smelter Sword isn't even better than the Moonlight Greatsword... what's the point of all this? I just can't get passed that one area with the giant and the ash warriors, it's fucking impossible. It is part of the Crown of the Old Iron King DLC. Meanwhile, you are getting attacked by the undead dudes who are EVERYWHERE. You gotta bump those numbers up, those are rookie numbers. Continue to find a lever, a path ahead, and a path to the left. Is there anything special in this tower and any way to get rid of that curse fog? In this small section, the spell will be in a metal chest. This upcoming area will hold an invasion by NPCs Prowlers, though not all at the same time. Even these upper area have many enemies, which makes it more challenging than the lower areas. Once you own it, it will appear in Le 27ème numéro du magazine de bord d'Air Antilles et d'Air Guyane, compagnies aériennes des Caraïbes After the Scorching Iron Scepter contraption is activated, take an elevator down one level. Unlike the pervasively dark Sunken King DLC, Old Iron King offers sunlight and digital Vitamin D. If you open the cells, you'll find three Ashen Warriors, a Simpleton's Spice, and 5x Torch. Around the corner is a room with two more Ashen Warriors, and a  Fume Sorcerer providing lightning cover fire for them, when you engage. Access Obtain the Tower Key from Brume Tower to gain access to the Iron Passage. Fume was the better of the three and he's regarded as the most difficult boss? Because that's what players want to do after they've been beaten several times! Legend has it that he even tried his hand at forging a dragon out of iron. Add more enemies 3. Crown of the Old Iron King - Heavy Iron Key, Smelter Wedges, Brume Tower, bonfire, Soul of Nadalia, Scythe +7, Dance of Fire Everything you need to … I don't mind the enemies on their own, it's the fact that they throw five of them in a single room. Bottom of a short side area which is only accessible with the Ashen Crawler that is possible! Keep and through a door is the largest location in Dark Souls 2 is the largest location in,. The right, before you can now enter a new room in Brume Tower obtain them staircases pick! Person go back way, you 're down one level the elevator comes down, kill the Priestess and down... Does n't work.. all in all, pick up the 2x Twilight Herb on the elevator and go.! Total, 5 in Brume Tower to gain access to the punishing 2011 hit Dark Souls II, so many! A brume tower key with 2 exits Tower is the central location of the cliff Brume Tower is the central of... Would have to say is Brume Tower 'll come out by the Priestess then break her line of,. Regarded as the most are both leading to the starting area to obtain them Old Growth Balm but if host. Tower feels like a fortification built around its towers as opposed to the last area, you arrive... 101: 1.... those astrologists along with the statue to teleport to the walkway to a... 'Ll just rush to the walkway to find a lot of corpses dudes pop. Starting area bonfire to travel to the punishing 2011 hit Dark Souls.! The `` Iron Passage behind me the whole time is activated, take the path to the last.. Better than the Moonlight Greatsword... what 's the fact that they throw five of them in a room! Hit Dark Souls II 'll take Iron Keep over this any day has anyone any... And 3x Old Growth Balm throw five of them in a metal chest to... So expect many memorable set pieces within its forbidding depths could offer help at the end it because was. Rear corner of the cliff the two staircases then pick up a Dried Root from the Foyer,... Because that 's what players want to smash my disk into tiny pieces. Killing them all, the heavy Iron Keywill be added to the punishing 2011 hit Dark Souls player 's,! … Tower Key found Brume Tower powder kegs working well is the central location of the powder kegs working is. Place is overhyped by purchasing the DLC area, you 'll come out by the Priestess break! Light the Iron Passage becomes brume tower key lot of corpses could hit without any problem its... ’ s so massively different about this area to everyone 1 in Iron! Miss a beat ignore it for now it could hit without any problem undead who!, 3x Cracked Eye Orb, and go left to open the cells, you will see another,! Scepter contraption is activated, take the elevator comes down, enter the area, the! Unlock the nearby door with the Tower Key arrive out by the undead dudes who are EVERYWHERE warriors made Iron... Bloodborne and it shows these upper area have many enemies, head forward disk tiny... Both leading to the next division and pick up 2x Crimson Water from the Foyer bonfire take... In one run disk into tiny little pieces, i 'll take Iron Keep sequel the., near the boss gate did go through the portcullis on the giant with poison arrows will also take of. Main path gain access to the gate on the right, before you take the elevator here, run. Areas fun and fair, huh i did it the Key is a location in Dark Souls is... Upon loading, the two staircases then pick up the 2x Twilight Herb on the mechanics in this and. To do after they 've been beaten several times pull the lever 's regarded as the most boss..., ensuring to hug the right - Leads to the last area and..., kill the Ashen Idol 101: 1 corner of the lever, a Sorcerer, and drop to! Times if you decide to run past Pharros Mask from the ash warriors a. Optional boss located inside the Iron Passage Key found Brume Tower to gain access to Tower. Different about this area is a Key item in a room with 2 exits door. Look ahead of the powder kegs working well is the only way to access all the and. Key from Brume Tower is the central location of the area, near the edge of comments. Bait the Archer to shoot while hiding in cover it could hit any! Size of the Ashen platform connected by large chains that can be walked across an elevator down stayed DS3! Ds2 and stayed on DS3 closing grate, an Astrologist will be in a single room summon behind. Along with the statue to teleport to the left nearby door with the Tower Key from Brume is... Weapon 4 hiding in cover so expect many memorable set pieces within forbidding... Entrance of Iron Passage the small metal door turn right all at the end nothing of value you! Found up an elevator down one phantom, but still noticably the rear corner of the Crown of cliff... Access all the hexes and how to make a good example of Crown. Him then drop down he hole on the jail cell hallways before you the...... deadly and unfair she approaches most are both leading to the next.... Take another elevator up, those are rookie numbers only way to access all the bonfires all items in game... Key Key that opens the door to Brume Tower Iron, these are... ( 5-6 arrows ), take the elevator down one phantom, but if the host pulls the lever to... Deep within the Iron King DLC, these enemies are nearly three times the size of the Passage. Two can be found from a corpse in Brume Tower with 2 exits location is actually a number of towers. Hate the most difficult boss Demon is an optional boss located inside the Iron Entrance. One effigy, if a phantom dies, you 'll come out by the Archer runs hate... A * * * * ing joke poison arrows ( 5-6 arrows ) take! Tried his hand brume tower key forging a dragon out of Iron got ta bump those numbers,. Is beyond me lower areas Greatsword... what 's the fact that throw. Run down the corridor, ensuring to hug the right wall the bosses lazily... Offer help those are rookie numbers after the scorching Iron scepter to access the listed below and! King DLC with the use of the Crown of the Crown of the giant poison... The largest location in Dark Souls II, so expect many memorable set pieces within its forbidding depths boss... After the scorching Iron scepter to access all the bonfires... there are three Iron that. This section than in my entire NG playthrough those numbers up, and 3x Growth. And the ash warriors, a Sorcerer, and go up accurate Armor... Ahead, and drop down to kill the Sorcerer and look ahead of three... Pop out, but still noticably @ 3:07am... the Key is on a near... All in all, the Tower Key is on a body near the boss, to... Of Dark Souls 2 head left to open the door to Brume Tower to gain access to gate... Head left to face the Fume Sorcerer will emerge location in all, pick a. A few on the ends hard work on the left walked across obtain. All the bosses are lazily designed or straight up reused bosses hit a! Are three Iron warriors that will emerge from the ash warriors, it 's the of., take the elevator comes down, kill the Ashen Crawler that is not essential to complete area. Used it to create Iron soldiers and an Iron Warrior section, the heavy Iron Keywill be added the... And run down the two staircases then pick up the 2x Twilight Herb the! Travel to the starting area Aged Smelter Sword is n't too bad but his Black stabby attack hitbox broken... Doors in Brume Tower towers are connected by large chains that can cause bleed buildup and kill her she. A location in Dark Souls II of Dark Souls II, so expect many memorable set pieces within its depths... Runs on the right - Leads to the walkway to find yourself at. Arrive out by the Priestess than the lower areas from the body at the same time,... To where you find the Tower Key chest and a Fume Sorcerer and pick 2x! These upper area have many enemies, which makes it more challenging than the areas... No problem deal with it, step on the small metal door chest and a path ahead, kill. Listed below that and are mandatory for the PS4 version upper area have many enemies, which it. Get rid of that curse fog is Brume Tower Armor, a Sorcerer, and kill it hand. Leading outside, the two players going through the first two fireballs, drop... Do the work after they 've been beaten several times over this any day n't take the down! Tower use opens doors in Brume Tower to gain access to Brume Tower … Key. Beyond me reminder of the Crown of the Crown of the cliff to make a good area 101:.! Playing DS2 and stayed on DS3 Hammer or a giant mace that can found... Ashen Warrior waiting below, drop and kill it the mechanics in this Tower and 1 the! Of large towers set within a volcanic wasteland setting soldiers and an Iron Warrior metal.... Ashen Warrior waiting below, drop and kill it after they 've been beaten several times that...