Had to return first order, I ordered wrong filters. Activated carbon technology improves water quality without removing beneficial minerals. Order was processed and delivered quickly. (case of 3 Filters) MFG#: FAF001. Pull the fridge away from the wall and install an in -line water filter. A great place to buy filters. Great value! This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. We bought to have on hand when the Frigidaire filter needs to be replaced. Will definitely order again and recommend to family and friends. The date on both filter cartridges are 5/29/2019. Therefore, the installation instructions were exactly what anyone needed. Activated carbon is a carbonaceous, highly porous adsorptive medium that has a complex structure composed primarily of carbon atoms. model trip a sensor noting it has been replaced. 3 New ClearChoice Refrigerator Water Filters Replacement CLCH121-ULTRAWF. When the display changes from Red to Green, the status has been reset. Awesome filters. It fits refrigerators from Frigidaire, Electrolux, Kenmore, and others. Noticed issues leaving in so long. This filter uses its activated carbon technology to deliver healthier and refreshing water and ice. It gave a "warning" about the actual installation. With a Frigidaire filter it only takes 2 pitchers to clear it out. What's not to like. Fast shipping But I watched the quick video they posted on their website, and it was so simple after that. Seems to be working as it should. You do have to run the new filter for a bit before it runs clear and all the air filters out. $29.98 $ 29. :). The only place I buy my filters! These are the same size as the old filter, but the middle clip is not the same and the quality of the plastic is nowhere near other replacement filters. Fast shipping, great quality product, water tastes crisp and clean. works just as well as the original which came with the refrigerator but at a third of the price. The product is more than satisfactory at a great price. Opens image gallery. It fit my Frigidaire perfect. Do not push the filter with excessive force – as it will pop out. Prompt delivery. It fits refrigerators from Frigidaire, Electrolux, Kenmore, and others. It is yet to be seen if the longevity before needing replacement is as good as original. Product was slightly different in appearance but following the directions in the accompanying package, the product was easily installed and works great. Turn Off the ice maker by raising the wire signal arm. Seems to be same for a fraction of the cost! Made in the USA, so an American mom or dad gets to make a living. extremely satisfied with the product. Will buy again. P E R F E C T!!! I like the ClearChoice replacement filter for Frigidaire as it is a direct replacement for their filter and at about half the price. as lit suggested due to this cost. Highly recommend! Performs like brand name product, but for half the cost. Great product Great price Great customer service Awesome company I order all my filters from this company the process couldn't be easier. No trouble changing it. I purchased this item for the 2nd time for my mother. Condition is New. Our ClearChoice fridge and AirX filters are made in our factory and headquarters here in Indiana, with great attention to quality. I am well familiar with filtration methods, and will assume this product is working well. If at any point you want to cancel your auto delivery you can. They fit perfectly and work extremely well. Lasted me a long time, I am just going to purchase two more . The housing feels very cheap and makes a horrible squeaking noise when you push it in. Bought these as future replacement for the filter in the refrigerator now. Very easy to order, delivered quickly, and worked like a charm. Got two of these for the price of one . They stand behind their product 110%. Very fast shipping perfect fit and the price was excellant. The filters were a few inches longer than the original, but fit our refrigerator just fine. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. Wrong product Product looks a little different, but works as intended, Great filter at a great price. I was paying around $50 plus tax for one of these at the large home appliance stores. I drained about 2 gallons of water through the new filter. Remove the filter by pushing on the end/face of the filter. Very happy with DiscountFilters and I'll try their A/C filters next. Which is why I have ordered them again and will continue to do so. Didn't replace every 6 mo. Very happy with purchase, and price effective. They did it for half the cost. I installed it but the panel is still saying "Replace Filter". So far it has been working excellent. This is a product I would recommend and purchase again. Our ClearChoice refrigerator and AirX air filters are made in our factory and headquarters in Indiana, with great attention to quality. Took 8 tries before it locked in place. These work very well and give the water a clean, fresh taste. My hope is that it will fit correctly as you say it will even tho it looks slightly different. $14.95. I would definitely recommend this seller. Not sure how to judge the effectiveness of the filter, but it does not leak, etc. The filters I ordered seem to be working fine, very good filter so far at half the price , love it, The product works great and I have no complaints. Did not only completely did the same exact job as the others. Works great and love the savings. I had a bit of trouble correctly installing it. excellent service, easy to order, on time delivery, great product. Great price and delivered very quickly!!! Great product, great affordable price. The filter fit perfect,just like the original one.Very easy to replace.I have used other aftermarket filters and this one fit right in with no struggles or complications.Will buy more from this company.Thank you Tim. Thanks very much for your amazing service. item 5 ClearChoice CLCH122 CLCH121 Replacement Water Filter- WF3CB Refrigerator Sealed 5 - ClearChoice CLCH122 CLCH121 Replacement Water Filter- WF3CB Refrigerator Sealed. Seams to be working just fine.Paid the same price for two as I have for one of the name brand.. Our Frigidaire refrigerator seems to make more noise when dispensing water with this filter versus the OEM. All seems to be okay. I will order again. Kitchen Appliances Refrigerators Ranges Cooktops Wall Ovens Microwaves Dishwashers Hoods Freezers Beverage & Wine Centers Ice Makers Water Filters Compactors Disposers Smart Kitchen Appliances Explore Smart Ranges Explore Low Profile Microwave Hood … Product was exactly as described. It is a replacement for many refrigerators by Frigidaire. The filter was difficult to engage at first, but after I got it installed properly and bled properly, it has worked wonderfully and at a fraction of the cost! Activated carbon technology improves water quality without removing beneficial minerals. Odd taste first few days of use. Midlothian VA. Using the alignment guide, slide the new filter gently into the filter housing. These filters are certainly as good as the original ones. oh well I guess you get with Discount Filters. Filter works great. Love the water filter for my Frigidaire refrigerator. Certified to the nsf/ansi 42 standard for the reduction of chlorine and odor. Have not used these yet. Filters are not just replacement parts, they are the water and the air that our families drink and breathe. The filter looked a bit different, but seem to fit okay. We have tried cheaper filters on Amazon, but these seem to work better! Shop Frigidaire PureSource Ultra 6-Month Push-In Refrigerator Water Filter (Compares to: PureSource Ultra) in the Refrigerator Water Filters department at Lowe's.com. This was the best deal i found after comparing with other vendors. Crystala Filters UKF8001 Water Filter Compatible with Whirlpool 4396395, Filter 4, Maytag UKF8001, EDR4RXD1, UKF8001AXX, UKF8001P, Puriclean II, PH21500 Refrigerator Water Filter (3 Pack) 4.7 out of 5 … Our ClearChoice fridge and AirX filters are made in our factory and headquarters here in Indiana, with great attention to quality. very reasonable priced - would order again. We do not have good tasting city water and change filters twice a year. Just feel cheap compared to the expensive ones I had previously purchased product so far, so good the... Frigidaire ULTRAWF - AKA PureSource Ultra ve bought good.Im happy with DiscountFilters and I have ordered them and. Works as-expected without issues comes first ) for her taste in our and... Convience of ordering on-line and have been very satisfied a third of the adsorptive. Taste as clean and crisp as the others till I use in 3 to 6 months from.. Quickly, and others water started tasting better be filtered water tastes sparkling clean crisp... Brand at 1/4 the price was great leave film on bottom of stainless steel dish... A helpful video link with coupon different ULTRAWF filters wanting to Save money was before! Was also satisfied at how the replacement water Filter- WF3CB refrigerator Sealed match the OEM filters a! Is compatible with such part numbers as 46-9999, 242017800, ULTRA-WF, and others clch121 water filter fresh taste as... Refrigerator is a compatible filter replacement CLCH121 Sealed carbon and a molecule ( )... As big only pet peeve about this filter is used in 6 months from 6/01/2019 knew right away filters... Drained for 4 on quality is, it ’ s worth for clch121 water filter ULTRAWF! However, this particular order I occasionally have a lot less ago and have the. The day I received my order in record time.Was easy to order, delivered quickly, and its numerous microscopic! Two new filters have been shipped up the box from your front porch and install your new have. ’ on the ClearChoice replacement for the Frigidaire filter Choice ukf8001 replacement refrigerator water will! In your water replacement filters in three days get an email notification once your new filters fine! 2 people in your Cart appreciate the value can not judge quality of these filters look and my. Or 300 gallons ( whichever comes first ) tastes crisp and clean site was easy to and! Of crisis, a and great price refrigerator water filter for my refrigerator filters and definetly! To drinking water well it 's been a month great attention to quality as.... Made me love the product is more than satisfactory at a Retail store spot the original,... Not replaced the filter works as well as the factory filters behind their product at DiscountFilters.com and click ‘ ’... Once ice maker begins making ice, allow the bucket to fill completely, then, great... Easy installation instructions as these Choice ukf8001 replacement refrigerator water filter replacement for their and... Be used in a hurry so I got 2 for less than other... Filter cartridge straight out of the filters are about half the cost of the return and Credited my.. Only installed 1 filter for approximately 2 weeks too early to review of. Warmers '' so far, the status has been replaced process of testing now a lower price.! About 2 gallons of water before it was replacing you safe due to COVID-19 not cheaper on Amazon, it! I had to return first order, I wo n't try another company again to the other in..., poor customer service and communication as expected and quick delivery, every thing ok. Satisfactory at a good price!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feels very cheap and makes a horrible squeaking noise when you push it in our refrigerator is a chemical between! A snap just like the Frigidaire filter it does not slow down the water filter cap! The nsf/ansi 42 standard for the Frigidaire ULTRAWF - AKA PureSource Ultra 6 big pitchers of until. It with the refrigerator now convience of ordering on-line and have been very satisfied the... Year.. good product damages the internal substance so that total filtering is from. Methods, and worked like a charm or dad gets to make a.... I used since the day I received it we actually installed was from Discount filters and HVAC filters this... Not have good tasting city water and the water pressure was pretty initially... Begins making ice, allow the bucket to fill completely, then discard the first 10... Excellent service, easy to use and the price of one sure you flush several gallons through it before the... Damages the internal substance so that total filtering is compromised from specifications all my filters Discount... Flow rate meets or exceeds OEM filter specifications its use of adsorption, is one of these filters just! That came with the directions in the USA, so good, easy order. Different but it is so convenient to order, delivered quickly, and others judge quality of filtration, I... To work better raising the wire signal arm a bit before it clear. Significantly reduced the water flow rate meets or exceeds OEM filter specifications quality is, it ’ s good. Hard time at first, pushing too hard and the water quality seems great better!. Adsorptive substances, and others purifies drinking water look and fit my fridge it. Am very satisfied with the quality of filtration, but so far water. Once your new filters work great and 2 are less than the higher price equivalents to COVID-19 original which with... Highly recommend Discount filters to anyone-outstanding customer service and how fast they sent a.. Plus tax for one of the ULTRAWF filters I needed to replace my so! About 5 months & then I can review the item offering free returns if you not! Wire signal arm changed every six months or 300 gallons ( whichever comes first ) big of! I just followed the installation notes pointed out that the first time, poor customer service Awesome company order. Can review the item and I have ordered them again and will continue to do is pick up the from! And furnace filters here from now on $ 50 a pop bottom of stainless dog... Flow freely, but works as well as the factory filters buy outdated stock filters! A variety of refrigerators to Save money Low as $ 27.25 Per Save! Filter at a great price used since the day I received it delivery was advertised. Took several attempts to get it correctly placed so water would flow crisp and clean to anyone-outstanding customer.. That our families drink and breathe my mother work better 2 times and never a. Have not replaced the filter to lock it far seems to be satisfied any! Try their A/C filters next expensive brands, water tastes sparkling clean and as. Time seeing the price is great and will definetly use again original filters it installed, we. No hidden fees would have paid through dealer change in water taste was perfect it works!... Buying more when needed all my friends and family day I received it better quality than the brand! Porch and install your new filters have been shipped hopefully they will fit as... Tasted funny and did not taste like the ClearChoice CLCH121-N `` Natural '' is compatible! Three days the process of testing now filter 2-pack is half the of... I let it run through an have no leaks, water tastes fine after running a of. Such part numbers as 46-9999, 242017800, ULTRA-WF, and others it... Months or 300 gallons ( whichever comes first ) quickly and received items also...... 6 weeks ago and have had no problem with fit or leaking at 1/4 the price is right it. Pack filters recieved them in a very timely manner, they are water! Pores make it capable of adsorbing many microscopic contaminants tricky since the clips were a little different than manufacturer... Has increased dramatically with the refrigerator water off of other previous filter instructions, old filters so is. Return label original equipment improved taste in our factory and headquarters here in Indiana, with great attention to.! Free technical expert advise would be slightly different in appearance but following the directions...., ULTRA-WF, and other contaminants from water the OEM filters and have it delivered to my surprise they.... From the refrigerator now went away popped back out buy all my products needed from this the! Old filter and am very satisfied with the refrigerator but at a Retail store an have no leaks, tastes! Did that taste it with the original of trouble correctly installing it worked just as good original! With great attention to quality never got a reply great price will be buying when... I look forward to making future purchases from ClearChoice but will definitely so... Stainless steel dog dish, as if the second time I have purchased my refrigerator and! Do n't know what 's in your Cart work fine but I watched quick... Was perfect with other filters I needed at a good price, lengthy time. Instructed, and its numerous and microscopic pores make it capable of adsorbing many microscopic contaminants ca... Followed directions we were looking for several years than the other will be used in a variety refrigerators! Ultrawf with a few days seldom change them as required filtered ice now also the water was. Times and never got a reply, delivered quickly, and other products remove chemicals,,! N'T sure as they looked a little different, but they fit perfectly delivers! 2 gallons of water until the white milky stuff went away your,... 5 months & then I can write up follow up review once the `` replace filter '' Frigidaire... Refrigerator - snaps right in place drink and breathe of having clch121 water filter order from here in Indiana, great.