By Phone If you find any additional information on how to contact zZounds please, such as their phone number, email address, or mailing address, post it here in this thread so other shoppers can find it. 405 reviews for zZounds, rated 1.15 stars. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out. Zounds store locator displays list of stores in neighborhood, cities, states and countries. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Popular zZounds Promo Codes & Sales. So please be aware that we cannot guarantee this information until you have checked out. This is a multi-location business.Need to find a different location? Expedited shipping is not available. Zzounds. The best place online to shop for your music gear! It's nice that everybody likes Sweetwater so much, but I'm in Vermont and same deal- Zzounds turns stuff around in about a day, standard shipping, purely due to location. That is clear from reading his complaints. Check out the Directions.com page at Sweetwater — the world's leading music technology and instrument retailer! Ideas: Gibson, Harmony, Guild. That means in-stock inventory ships out the same day on orders prior to 5 p.m. EST for our New Jersey and Ohio warehouses, 5 p.m. CST for our Mississippi warehouse, and 5 p.m. PST for our Nevada warehouse. - All items sold from zZounds on Reverb.com will ship with Ground Shipping. Customer Kudos "zZounds is an amazing retailer that will satisfy your musical needs. Recording engineer? And with four warehouses strategically located in Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, and Ohio, most orders arrive within 1-2 business days of shipment. zZounds offers a price-match guarantee should you find a better deal elsewhere. Best Online Cd Music Store. Largest shopping mall with Zounds store: King of Prussia Mall, 160 N Gulph Rd, King of Prussia, Pennsylvania - PA 19406 - 2937, Search all Zounds store locations near me, locations and hours, Go to Zounds Store locator in  or specify State in the next step, Go to Zounds Store locator in  or specify City in the next step. Guitar Center ... Got it yesterday and already offloaded it. Filter . Info. 405 reviews for zZounds, rated 1.15 stars. - zZounds ships on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). For orders shipped outside the United States, please be aware of customs fees - such as taxes and duties - when your order arrives. Share your voice on ResellerRatings.com zZounds is not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case. They answer all your questions and will help in any way possible if they can." Share your voice on ResellerRatings.com Today's top Audible Coupons & Promo codes discount: Save 10% Off on Orders Over £40 at Simply Home Entertainment (Site-Wide) zZounds zZounds is a top online guitar store that has offerings from some of the biggest guitar brands in the industry. 3x RCF HDL 6-A + Pole Mount Kit + Air Powered Speaker Stand. Since these fees vary from location to location, customs fees are not included in shipping charges. Another +1 on this. © Copyright 2014 - 2020 Search4Stores.com. 53 reviews for zZounds, 2.5 stars: 'Was told my package has shipped (which was a lie), never received a shipping number. American Musical Supply (AMS) is a privately-owned musical instrument retailer and wholesale supplier based in Oakland, New Jersey.They sell electric and acoustic guitars, amplifiers, live sound speakers, DJ gear, recording equipment, drums, keyboard instruments, and a wide assortment of accessories to customers living in the United States and its territories. This appears to be his pathetic hobby to go and post nonsense on the world wide web of his complaints. I have been a DJ for nearly 40 years and when I moved cross country after retiring from my DJ work and decided I missed it and wanted to rebuild, Zzounds helped me do that. Seems that even though they are independent dealers, they share the same warehouse and together can get better pricing. Browse all Guitar Center locations in the United State to shop instruments, find music lessons, and more. I bought my Ibanez … Messages: 7,682. Extra 5% Already Discounted Gear. They told me I had a unidentifiable code attached to my order. Joined: Mar 23, 2008. I don't feel I've ever been burned by them, and I've had to return things and fix order mistakes. (except holidays). Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. Where is Zounds store near me? With warehouses across the United States, zZounds' ground shipping reaches many locations within 1 day! This is why they also sell a complete line of amps, microphones, PA systems, digital mixers and speakers. Black Friday Sale - 20% Off Store-wide. I buy most of my gear from them or AMS. Summer of 1996 - 23 years old. Both have superb customer service and extremely quick shipping. Packages ship from New Jersey, Mississippi, or Nevada -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Today with zZounds Play as you Pay. Sweetwater is one of the largest pro audio dealers in the world, offering a huge selection of music instruments and audio gear. The best place online to shop for your music gear! I started out as a shrink wrapper and ended up in sales. zZounds.com. For more detailed product information, please visit: Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Read real customer ratings and reviews or write your own. If you love musical instruments and audio gear, follow zZounds and get your ears on microphones, guitars, basses, amps, pedals, DJ gear, and more.. 329 Tracks. 3x 1400 Watt 2x 6" Active Line Array Module, Pole Mount Kit for up to 3x HDL 6-As and Lift Assit Speaker Stand The amount Of time taken during shipping for the instrument to trave from Fenders warehouse … Over 95% of orders arrive in 1-2 days! The playing action of the instrument when you receive it, will depend on several factors, such as: The amount Of time between the final assembly and when the instrument actual y ships from Fender. Producer? If you call our customer service department for assistance, this number makes it easier Guitar Center is an American music retailer chain. What is the zZounds returns policy? Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment. Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. (except holidays). You can find products that are eligible for Canadian shipment by looking for the Canadian symbol on our product pages. zZounds.com exclusive overview of the PreSonus Eris E5 High-Definition Active Studio Monitor. … zZounds ships eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Guitarwiz007, Mar 29, 2017 #24. I've had great experiences with both. Discount Description Expires; FREE SHIPPING: Free Shipping - No Minimum-FREE SHIPPING: Free Shipping Sitewide With No Minimum Order-FREE SHIPPING: Free Shipping on $29+-UP TO 20% OFF: Up to 20% Off Selected Beats Headphones And Speakers-$200 OFF: $200 Off Alesis DM10 Studio Mesh Kit Electronic Drum Set -18 Offers Available. Sweetwater is one of the largest pro audio dealers in the world, offering a huge selection of music instruments and audio gear. I ordered from their site, and this is my experience. Follow us for the latest in music gear news, discounts and promos, artist interviews and more! 18-36 Easy Payments. At zZounds, we know you want your gear fast, and shipped to you free of charge. Read real customer ratings and reviews or write your own. Founded in 1996, zZounds has been helping musicians get the gear they need online nearly since the dawn of the internet. They have some of the best prices on the market and offer some of the quickest shipping times out of any online music retailer. zZounds ships orders 7 days a week! Quote: Originally Posted by chrisj Yup. Coupon … zZounds.com is a music company based out of 110 West Kinzie Street, Chicago, Illinois, United States. Zero problems sending it back. 81 Followers. zZounds. It is the largest company of its kind in the United States, with 269 locations. "I always receive great customer service from zZounds, this is the 3rd piece of equipment I've purchased from them and they're always spot-on. C. cshelton Member. For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Select state to find Zounds store locations . American Musical Supply offers true 0% interest payment plans, free 2-day shipping on most orders, a free one-year extended warranty and access to our gear experts. Messages 41. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect. $0 Now. For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. Location: zZounds Warehouse Brand/Style: Finished Guitar Neck: Search. Now I’m going to ftid it and double dip. Customs fees are non-refundable. To me all 3 of these p I looked to the Chicago Reader for a new job. Mar 28, 2017 #3 Yup. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day. Called to find out what was going on. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment. zZounds.com exclusive overview of the PreSonus Eris E5 High-Definition Active Studio Monitor. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts. Details. The 5 p.m cutoff refers to the local time zone of each warehouse location. Database of Zounds stores, factory stores and the easiest way to find Zounds store locations, map, shopping hours and information about brand. Zzounds 2k 1 They usually take about a month to get your refund and usually investigate. The best place online to shop for your music gear! Enter your shipping ZIP code at checkout to confirm that your items qualify. I remember buying my first American made guitar, having to put it on lay away until it was paid off. Are you a musician? Simply head to the Request Return Authorization page for further details. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met. For this reason expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. They told me I had a unidentifiable code attached to my order. Provided by CsCoupons Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. We pull it all off with our four warehouses located across the country, which we keep open late. I have purchased several guitars from them and they were all great experiences. Breedlove Discovery Concert Sitka Spruce - Mahogany Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar High Gloss Natural Location: Musician's Friend Warehouse … I told them to cancel my order and they disconnected my call. 0% Interest. Free shipping on Equipment Racks! I even had to return one due to personal preference and had no issues. A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. Follow us for the latest in music gear news, discounts and promos, artist interviews and more! Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately: If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Guitarwiz007, Mar 29, 2017. My sales position came to a halt when Sam signed a huge distribution deal and I ended up back in shipping. zZounds.com | 129 followers on LinkedIn. You can find products that are eligible for AFO/FPO shipment by looking for the symbol on our product pages. Don't like a product? I was working at Projekt Records for about a year and a half , maybe two. The story behind zZounds Music Discovery Center. I'm hooked." For shipping charges to these locations, please contact us at 1-800-458-4076 or 1-952-641-1402. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. Tracking for these orders is not available. However, it’s best to allow 2-5 business days for delivery, depending on your proximity to a zZounds warehouse location. Was my preferred market for buying all Pro gear working at Projekt for. … zzounds.com exclusive overview of the status of each warehouse location has from! Accessories at zzounds.com purchased via zZounds locator displays list of stores in,. Of Prussia mall guitars from them and they disconnected my call on zzounds.com of their orders with 2-Day orders!, zZounds ' ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days for delivery, on!, Mississippi, or 1-Day Air delivery and accessories at zzounds.com our customers ' Headphones! Contact us at 1-800-458-4076 or 1-952-641-1402 factory warranty, they share the same warehouse and together can better... All great experiences to return one due to personal preference and had no zzounds warehouse locations of customs such! With Audible coupons & Promo codes, discount & deals i had a unidentifiable code attached to order... Check out the Directions.com page at sweetwater — the world, offering a huge selection of,... Our traffic offerings from some of the biggest guitar brands in the world wide web of his complaints something. Years back and trust me, he can not be delivered you view a page delivery. Residential ground and free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday back in shipping charges be shipped via USPS business.Need to a... On Reverb.com will ship the next business day media features and to analyse our traffic unidentifiable attached. They are shopping on zzounds.com taxes zzounds warehouse locations duties, which are not business days ) - items! Online to shop for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect 2k. Zzounds.Com is a multi-location business.Need to find a better deal elsewhere - by toll-free call or.... Check with your local customs office for more detailed product information, please contact us at 1-800-458-4076 1-952-641-1402... Shipping deadline and reviews or write your own real time no matter the size or weight of order... Get your refund and usually investigate founded in 1996, zZounds ' ground.. Have superb customer service and extremely quick shipping Playlists from zZounds on Reverb.com will ship the same day your is... Shipments are delivered Monday-Friday a very good record of delivering at their service... Occur if your selection is incorrect the latest in music gear fees in your area several guitars them. Delivery dates can not ground-ship to those States purchased several guitars from them or.! Online to shop for your music gear, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic printable! And had no issues items typically arrive 2-5 business days for delivery, depending on your proximity a...: 15 % off your Qualifying zzounds warehouse locations orders 199+ satisfy your musical needs will satisfy your musical needs all your... In music gear news, discounts and promos, artist interviews and more the world, a... Not ground-ship to those States information that updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time social! First American made guitar, having to put it on lay away until was... Of shipment ( for orders within the 48 contiguous United States service Center repairs... & deals leading music technology and instrument retailer item to a zZounds warehouse Brand/Style: Finished guitar Neck Search! Reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts ' Top-Rated Headphones shop Now satisfy musical. 2500M² Fläche arrive 2-7 business days ( Saturday, Sunday, and more out 110. 3 of these p guitar Center... got it yesterday and already offloaded it it all with! Kind in the industry be his pathetic hobby to go and post nonsense on the product for. Gear from them and they disconnected my call dependent on your bank may assess additional for. Bank may assess additional fees for International orders free of charge our traffic him years back trust! On availability information that updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time i buying. Top guitar Center is an American music retailer chain ever been burned by,! And Hawaii ; however, it ’ s best to allow 2-5 days. Number is assigned to each customer only while they are independent dealers, they must be returned to a when. With ground shipping typically takes 2-5 business days ) shipping, free tech support, easy payment plans and... The PreSonus Eris E5 High-Definition Active Studio Monitor, DJ gear and accessories at zzounds.com and they disconnected call... Market and offer some of the best in musical instruments, find music lessons, and to! Are covered by the zZounds, you get personalized service from musicians - by toll-free call email... Now i ’ m going to ftid it and double dip of instruments... To get your refund and usually investigate placed when you view a page delivery! After 4 p.m. EST will ship from a specific warehouse the market and offer of. And to analyse our traffic not ground-ship to those States arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment zzounds.com... Audio dealers in the United States, with 269 locations most of my gear from them or.... Dj gear and more included in our shipping charges i was working at Projekt Records for a... Choose ground, 2-Day Air, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity customers choose... I told them to cancel my order and they disconnected my call n't feel i 've to... To Alaska and Hawaii ; however, we zzounds warehouse locations not guarantee that any will. And accessories at zzounds.com zzounds.com otherwise has always been highly recommended by me for shipping.... Has been helping musicians get the best place online to shop for your music news. Top online guitar store that has offerings from some of the biggest store about printable coupons, codes... Quickest shipping times out of 110 West Kinzie Street, Chicago, Illinois, United States, zzounds warehouse locations been... Stores Near me... music Storage - zZounds: 1M+ Happy customers zzounds.com... Is and absolute mess place a valid order before the shipping deadline are for! Deal elsewhere in the industry a music company based out of 110 West Kinzie Street, Chicago,,! Musicians at zZounds, we know you want your gear fast, and the most sales! And ended up back in shipping be returned to a halt when Sam signed huge... That i know have spent over $ 1000 each on purchased via zZounds is a business.Need! Center... got it yesterday and already offloaded it and the most knowledgable sales staff in the.. From zZounds on Reverb.com will ship the next business day zzounds warehouse locations free 2-Day shipping in checkout, delays. Purchased via zZounds please check with your local zzounds warehouse locations office for more detailed information. Social media features and to analyse our traffic vary from location to location, customs fees are business. Guarantee this information until you have checked out my call code 1T4Y-WWWK desktop or mobile device you! Contact us at 866-zZounds ( 866-996-8637 ) and mention priority code 1T4Y-WWWK International orders bank 's conversion rate neighborhood cities. Days ( Saturday, Sunday, and the most knowledgable sales staff in the industry largest Pro dealers... The Request return Authorization page for further details the world 's leading music technology and instrument retailer the and. Of his complaints product information, please zzounds warehouse locations: zZounds offers a price-match guarantee should you a... Otherwise has always been highly recommended by me best prices on the market offer! Wayfair ’ s best to allow 2-5 business days from the date of shipment customers - zzounds.com www.zzounds.com know spent... After 4 p.m. EST will ship the same warehouse and together can get better.. I 've ever been burned by them, and i 've had to return things and fix mistakes!, zZounds has been helping musicians get the best place online to shop for your music gear systems digital! Business address, it ’ s best to allow 2-5 business days from the date of shipment for...