I am impressed with this box-spring. Zinus. They can be used to add support for a mattress on a metal bed frame or to keep the mattress off the ground. Zinus Armita 7 Inch Smart Box Spring / Mattress Foundation / Strong Steel Structure / Easy Assembly Required, Twin - Twin XL,Smart Box Spring Core Composition: Steel Frames. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Find great deals for Zinus Armita 7 inch Steel Mattress Foundation - Assembly required, Twin. high with clearance under the frame for valuable under bed storage. Smart Box Spring, King: Claudia Queen Size Bed Frame: GOOD DESIGN Winner - Justina Navy California King 14 In. The Smart Box Spring offers the look and functionality of a traditional box spring, but made from steel for longer-lasting durability. Years ago I delivered furniture, having put together many different types of furniture, beds etc. Everyone deserves a magical night of sleep, so we design products for sweaty sleepers, spread-out sleepers, guest-room sleepers, tiny-kid sleepers, and roll-up-in-a-ball sleepers. Easy assembly with all the needed tools included. It’s why we fit fluffy beds into boxes and make bed frames and sofas that are as easy to assemble as they are to relax or fall asleep on. build a mattress ! NOAH MEGATRON 7 Inch Box Spring King, Low Profile Metal Boxsprings/Mattress Foundation/Bunkie Board - 3000LBS Strong Steel Structure/Easy Assembly (King) 4.6 out of 5 stars 322 $169.99 315. Find the best deal on Zinus Armita 9 Inch High Profile Smart Box Spring/Mattress Foundation/Strong Steel Structure/Easy Assembly Required, Queen and Smart Box Spring/Mattress Foundation/Strong Steel Structure on DailyMail. Our bed frames and foundations support your mattress the right way and provide ample storage. Frame and Mattress sold separately. THE LAST BOX SPRING YOU’LL EVER NEED - Unlike a traditional box spring, the Armita is made of solid steel that comes together in no time and is backed by our Zinus “Peace of Mind” 5 year warrantyDURABLY ENGINEERED - Durable steel is used to construct the inside framework of this foundation; slats are spaced 6 - 7 inches apart; twin size supports a maximum weight capacity of 250 … Zinus Armita 5 Inch Low Profile Smart Box Spring/Mattress Foundation/Strong Steel Structure/Easy Assembly Required, Queen: Amazon.sg: Home ZINUS 9 Inch Smart Metal Box Spring / Mattress Foundation / Strong Metal Frame / Easy Assembly, Queen 4.6 out of 5 stars 29,941 # 1 Best Seller in Box Springs on sale for $158.94 original price $169.80 $ 158.94 $169.80. The 7 inch height is perfect for all mattress profiles. Please try again. The quality of the build is excellent, and the craftsmanship impressed me. Zinus Daniel 7.5 Inch Essential Metal Box Spring with Easy Assembly , Queen Amazon. Also, Zinus smart base does not require to get a toolbox close by when assembling the foundation. Enjoy the strong support and convenience of the new 9 inch high Smart Box Spring by Zinus. Zinus Armita 9 Inch High Profile Smart Box Spring / Mattress Foundation / Strong Steel Structure / Easy Assembly Required, Twin XL. I read just a few reviews prior to purchase, and one rather negative review had to do with assembly. I very rearely review or comment on any product that I receive but the Linus foundation makes me change my policy. Easy assembly with all the needed tools included. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Check Zinus Armita 5 Inch Low Profile Smart Box Spring / Mattress Foundation / Strong Steel Structure / Easy Assembly Required, Queen Prices, Ratings &… Easy assembly with all the needed tools included, 210.82 x 181.61 x 17.78 cm; 20.64 Kilograms. Bing Shopping > zinus keenan 14 inch free standing smart box spring mattress foundation with 6 support legs strong steel structure easy assembly required. Frame and Mattress sold separately. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. The 7 inch height is perfect for all mattress profiles. Shop hundreds of Box Springs & Mattress Foundations deals at once. Another comfort innovation from Zinus. 5 Inch. Zinus Walter 4 Inch Smart Box Spring / Mattress Foundation / Built-to-Last Wood & Metal Structure / Low Profile / Easy Assembly, Queen 1 x $20.00 Total: $205.64 Zinus: Zinus: Noble House: Zinus: Name: Armita 7 in. We've got great savings on zinus victor 7.5 inch quick lock box spring / mattress foundation / built-to-last metal structure / easy assembly, queen from Zinus. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. The quality of the build is excellent, and the craftsmanship impressed me. 99 - $178.49 $ 178 . Zinus Armita 9 Inch High Profile Smart Box Spring / Mattress Foundation / Strong Steel Structure / Easy Assembly Required, Twin. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Includes 7" Steel Mattress Foundation only. . This platform bed is 14 in. Please try again. Zinus. The Smart Box Spring offers the look and functionality of a traditional box spring, but made from steel for longer-lasting durability. … Please try your search again later. Jul 3, 2019 - Buy Zinus Armita 5 Inch Smart Box Spring / Mattress Foundation / Built-to-Last Metal Structure / Low Profile / Easy Assembly, Queen: Box Springs - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Zinus Armita 7 Inch Smart Box Spring / Mattress Foundation / Strong Steel Structure / Easy Assembly Required, Cal King. Prime members enjoy free & fast delivery, exclusive access to movies, TV shows, games, and more. Please try again. You read it right. Enjoy the strong support and convenience of the new 7 inch Smart Box Spring by Zinus. This platform bed is 14 in. Zinus 7 Inch Smart Box Spring / Mattress Foundation / Strong Steel structure / Easy assembly required, Queen 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,669. Mar 12, 2020 - Find Zinus Armita 7 Inch Smart Box Spring / Mattress Foundation / Strong Steel Structure / Easy Assembly Required, Queen online. Queen Metal High Profile Smart Box Spring / Mattress Foundation with Easy Assembly. ZINUS 9 Inch Smart Metal Box Spring / Mattress Foundation / Strong Metal Frame / Easy Assembly, Queen 4.6 out of 5 stars 30,549 # 1 Best Seller in Box Springs GOOD DESIGN Winner - Justina Grey Queen 14 In. The metal frame comes with a cloth cover with zip - as shown in the picture. There was a problem completing your request. Cynthia 14 Inch MyEuro SmartBase, Wooden Slat, Mattress Foundation, Queen The Next Generation Bed Frame - The SmartBase The Next Generation Bed Frame - The SmartBase MyEuro Wooden Slat Mattress Foundation by Zinus. CJ. Shop the latest collection of Zinus Armita 7 Inch Smart Box Spring / Mattress Foundation / Strong Steel Structure / Easy Assembly Required, Queen from the popular stores - all in one Zinus Armita 7" Low Profile Smart Box Spring, Queen Macys . Quick Snap Standing Mattress Foundation Supportive, sturdy and easy on the eyes too, Supportive, sturdy and easy on the eyes too, this foundation is your one-and-done solution for convenient mattress support. Enjoy the strong support and convenience of the new 9 inch high Smart Box Spring by Zinus. Zinus Armita 7 Inch Smart Box Spring / Mattress Foundation / Built-to-Last Metal Structure / Easy Assembly, Queen Amazon on sale for $165.79 original price $250.00 $ 165.79 $250.00 New (never used), Zinus Armita 7 Inch Smart Box Spring / Mattress Foundation / Strong Steel Structure / Easy Assembly Required, Twin Make an offer no lowballs please! $81.03 to $154.28. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. Unable to add item to List. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Compact packaging allows for tight interior spaces such as stairs and hallways. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Absolutely silent, excellent construction and easy to assemble. Easy assembly with all the needed tools included. The design is brilliant! Enjoy the strong support and convenience of the Armita 5" Low Profile Smart Box Spring from Spa Sensations by Zinus. ... a box spring and mattress are both required and are sold separately; ... Shawn 14 in. Reviewed in the United States on 10 March 2019. ZINUS 9 Inch Smart Metal Box Spring / Mattress Foundation / Strong Metal Frame / Easy Assembly, Queen 4.6 out of 5 stars 30,184 # 1 Best Seller in Box Springs You can edit your question or post anyway. With your bare hands only, you can set it … high with clearance under the frame for valuable under bed storage. I have seen some alternative box-springs and whatnot, but this takes the cake. Zinus Armita 7 Inch Smart Box Spring / Mattress Foundation / Strong Steel Structure / Easy Assembly Required, Queen (B01NBPG0LL), B01NBPG0LL, 841550100129, 084155010012, OLB-ABS-7Q at camelcamelcamel: Amazon price tracker, Amazon price history charts, price … The 7 inch height is perfect for all mattress profiles. Full: 74” X 53” X 5”, 44.7 lb. 5" Low Profile Smart Box Spring - Queen - White - Zinus Target $ 126.99. And it is solid as can be without any noise whatsoever. … I have seen some alternative box-springs and whatnot, but this takes the cake. 165. What happen to the good old days when you order a mattress it came ready.Well baby boomer welcome to the 21st century.I said ok I accept this new way of receiving a mattress.So I look at the instructions which was right up my alley being that I'm a maintenance worker tools was my thing.The instructions was very easy to read.If you can read that A goes into B you can build this metal bed frame which was very sturdy metal.It took me about a hour and fifty seven minutes to assemble the frame.And last but not least you slide the mattress cover over the metal frame zipper it up and walla! … DURABLY ENGINEERED – Durable steel is used to construct the inside framework of this foundation; slats are spaced 6 – I am a 68-year-old woman and had this base together within 30 minutes! Refresh your bedroom ensemble with the choice of this Zinus Armita Queen Metal High Profile Smart Box Spring Mattress Foundation with Easy Assembly. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Zinus Armita 9 in. Mar 12, 2020 - Find Zinus Armita 7 Inch Smart Box Spring / Mattress Foundation / Strong Steel Structure / Easy Assembly Required, Queen online. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Please try your search again later. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we do not use a simple average. Zinus Armita 9 Inch Smart Box Spring/Mattress Foundation/Built-to-Last Metal Structure/High Profile/Easy Assembly, Queen, Zinus Jayanna 9 Inch High Profile BiFold Box Spring/Folding Mattress Foundation/Strong Steel Structure/No Assembly Required, Split Queen, Zinus W-BIFD-75Q 7.5 Inch High Bi-Fold Box Spring, White, Queen, Zinus Daniel 4 Inch Essential Box Spring/Mattress Foundation/Easy Assembly Required, Queen, SafeRest Queen Size Premium Hypoallergenic Waterproof Mattress Protector - Vinyl Free, Vibe Gel Memory Foam 12-Inch Mattress/CertiPUR-US Certified/Bed-in-a-Box, Queen, Zinus Michelle Compack Adjustable Steel Bed Frame for Box Spring and Mattress Set, Fits Twin to Queen sizes, Zinus 12 Inch Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress/CertiPUR-US Certified/Bed-in-a-Box/Pressure Relieving, Queen, Zinus Michelle Compack 9-Leg Support Bed Frame, for Box Spring and Mattress Set, Queen. Please try again. I highly recommend the Zinus … Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product. Shop for zinus 7 inch smart box spring/mattress foundation/strong steel structure/easy assembly required, cal king & paige compack 7 inch heavy duty bed frame, for box spring and mattress sets, cal king amazing deals from Zinus. Luis Quick Lock 14 Inch Metal Platform Bed Frame, Queen The steel-framed Zinus Quick Lock Platform The steel-framed Zinus Quick Lock Platform Bed features steel slats that provide strong support for your memory foam, hybrid, or spring mattress. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Go to Amazon.com to see all 1,988 reviews. Another comfort innovation from Zinus. We've got great savings on zinus victor 7.5 inch quick lock box spring / mattress foundation / built-to-last metal structure / easy assembly, queen from Zinus. You have a box spring.I put in down on my bed put the top mattress on top.It raise my top mattress up a few inches which I wanted instead of that plate form feel of one mattress.With a this box spring it made my bed so more comfortable.It was money well spent. Location: Glendale; Price: $100 ... Zinus Armita 7 Inch Smart Box Spring / Mattress Foundation $85. Zinus is the world of wonder—where mattresses are marshmallows and bed frames snap together in seconds, where you can order up a magical night of sleep or place to rest your feet. Brand new Zinus Armita 7 Inch Smart Box Spring / Mattress Foundation / Strong Steel Structure / Easy Assembly Required, Twin . zinus armita 9 inch smart box spring / mattress foundation / built-to-last metal structure / high profile / easy assembly, twin for $78.10. Zinus. Find great deals for Zinus Armita 7 inch Steel Mattress Foundation - Assembly required Queen. Offers the look and functionality of a traditional box spring, but made from steel for longer-lasting durability. Zinus Armita 7 Inch Smart Box Spring/Mattress Foundation/Strong Steel Structure/Easy Assembly Required, Cal King, Worry free 5 year limited warranty / Box Spring only, Bed frame sold separately, Available in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King , Cal King with a Worry free 5 year limited warranty, Offers the look and functionality of a traditional box spring, but made from steel for longer-lasting durability. Zinus AZ-BSLB-T 14 Inch Free Standing Smart Box Spring / Mattress Foundation / with 6 Support Legs / Strong Steel Structure / Easy assembly required, Twin 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,333 CDN$178.29 Enjoy the strong support and convenience of the new 7 inch Smart Box Spring by Zinus. Reviewed in the United States on 22 July 2017. CDN$160.10. Easy assembly with all the needed tools included. The design is brilliant! We've got zinus 9 inch quick lock high profile smart box spring/mattress foundation/strong steel structure, queen & michelle compack 9-leg support bed frame, for box spring and mattress set, queen for $258.45. A mattress foundation looks like a box spring but instead of having coils, a bed foundation features slats or a solid flat surface made of a corrugated material. The Smart Box Spring offers the look and functionality of a traditional box spring, but made from steel for longer-lasting durability. Unable to add item to List. Shop with confidence on eBay! I didn't know there were mattress bases that needed assembly, couldn't even visualize how it would arrive or what would be required. Engineered precisely with heavy duty steel and unwavering support from multiple points of contact with the floor, this frame is built tough enough to support up to 4400 lbs of evenly distributed weight. Was $188.00. Zinus Armita 7 Inch Smart Box Spring/Mattress Foundation/Strong Steel Structure/Easy Assembly Required, Queen, Available in twin, twin XL, full, queen, king , cal king with a worry free 5 year limited warranty, Offers the look and functionality of a traditional box spring, but made from steel for longer lasting durability; Easy assembly with all the needed tools included, 200.66 x 151.13 x 17.78 cm; 17.79 Kilograms. Find great deals for Zinus Armita 7 inch Steel Mattress Foundation - Assembly required, Twin. Luis Quick Lock 14 Inch Metal Platform Bed Frame, Queen The steel-framed Zinus Quick Lock Platform The steel-framed Zinus Quick Lock Platform Bed features steel slats that provide strong support for your memory foam, hybrid, or spring mattress. The 7 inch height is perfect for all mattress profiles. Enjoy the strong support and convenience of the new 7 inch Smart Box Spring by Zinus. Enjoy the strong support and convenience of the new 7 inch Smart Box Spring by Zinus. Zinus Armita 7 Inch Smart Box Spring/Mattress Foundation/Strong Steel Structure/Easy Assembly Required, Cal King ... Zinus Armita 9 Inch Smart Box Spring/Mattress Foundation/Built-to-Last Metal Structure/High Profile/Easy Assembly, Queen 4.6 out of 5 stars 29,132. 49 1st - the person who gave 2 stars put the frame together WRONG. Shop with confidence on eBay! Zinus Armita 9 Inch High Profile Smart Box Spring / Mattress Foundation / Strong Steel Structure / Easy Assembly Required, King. Box spring brand new in box / Queen Armita 7" or 9" steel box spring with zipper cover Needs assembly. I also was able to put the queen mattress onto the Zinus bed frame without assistance. 1st - the person who gave 2 stars put the frame together WRONG. Find the products you're tracking here. Prime members enjoy free & fast delivery, exclusive access to movies, TV shows, games, and more. Unlike a traditional box-spring made with wood, this is not going to wear down over time and squeak due to the grip of the nails in the wood (a common issue with squeaking in construction). Queen SmartBase Mattress Foundation with Easy Assembly: Price $ 58 46 $ … The season has started with these sales. Mattress Foundation: 5". Easy assembly with all the needed tools included. Compact packaging allows for tight interior spaces such as stairs and hallways. S$541.41. Zinus 7 Inch Smart Box Spring/Mattress Foundation/Strong Steel structure/Easy assembly required, Queen ( not Inspected ) Lot #7782 Item: 23e2-1684451 Osawatomie, KS 340. Zinus 9 Inch High Profile Smart Box Spring / Mattress Foundation / Strong Steel structure / Easy assembly required, Queen Zinus Armita 7 Inch Smart Box Spring/Mattress Foundation/Strong Steel Structure/Easy Assembly Required, Queen: Amazon.sg: Home Compact packaging allows for tight interior spaces such as stairs and hallways. Dec 7, 2018 - Zinus 9 Inch High Profile Smart Box Spring/Mattress Foundation/Strong Steel structure/Easy assembly required Full * Read more at the image … I didn't know there were mattress bases that needed assembly, couldn't even visualize how it would arrive or what would be required. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Compact packaging allows for tight interior spaces such as stairs and hallways. Zinus Armita 5 Inch Low Profile Smart Box Spring/Mattress Foundation/Strong Steel Structure/Easy Assembly Required, Cal King, SafeRest Cal King Size Premium Hypoallergenic Waterproof Mattress Protector - Vinyl Free, Classic Brands Cool Gel 1.0 Ultimate Gel Memory Foam 14-Inch Mattress with BONUS 2 Pillows , California King, White, Modway Jenna 14” California King Innerspring Mattress - Top Quality Quilted Pillow Top - Individually Encased Pocket Coils - 10-Year Warranty, Linenspa 8 Inch Memory Foam and Innerspring Hybrid Medium-Firm Feel-California King Mattress, White, Utopia Bedding Quilted Fitted Mattress Pad (California King) - Mattress Cover Stretches up to 16 Inches Deep - Mattress Topper, TUFT & NEEDLE - Original Cal King Adaptive Foam Mattress, CertiPUR-US, 100-Night Trial. Buy Zinus 7.5 Bifold Box Spring / sturdy Steel Structure / Folding Mattress Foundation / No Assembly Required from Walmart Canada. Twin: 74” X 38” X 5”, 33.4 lb. Amazon.com: 7 inch mattress twin - Zinus. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Quick Snap Standing Mattress Foundation: Price $ Shop for more Box Springs available online at Walmart.ca The Heavy Duty SmartBase is a mattress foundation even stronger than your Monday morning coffee. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Go to Amazon.com to see all 1,988 reviews. build a mattress ! Offers the look and functionality of a traditional box spring, but made from steel for longer-lasting durability. We like to think we’re in the business of creating harmony. Enjoy the strong support and convenience of the new Smart Mattress Foundation by Zinus. You have a box spring.I put in down on my bed put the top mattress on top.It raise my top mattress up a few inches which I wanted instead of that plate form feel of one mattress.With a this box spring it made my bed so more comfortable.It was money well spent. $175.00. Zinus Armita 7 inch Steel Mattress Foundation - Assembly required Queen. Enjoy the strong support and convenience of the new 9" high Smart Box Spring. Zinus Armita 9 Inch Smart Box Spring / Mattress Foundation / Built-to-Last Metal Structure / High Profile / Easy Assembly, Queen Amazon on sale for $110.19 original price $260.00 $ 110.19 $260.00 In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Try Prime All Go Search EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Orders Try Prime Cart. Technology is going so fast for this baby boomer.I order a box spring which I thought when deliver was ready to put down on my bed.Not too fast they deliver a tall skinny box which was very heavy.Already I thought Amazon made a mistake when I open the box I only saw metal railings which look like rails that holds up a box spring mattress.Also in the box was a plastic bag that had a mattress cover in it with bolts and nuts .I said what the hell is this...lol I was saying where is my box spring mattress?When I look at the instructions that in the box.I notice that I will have to build this box spring mattress.What ! Apr 11, 2020 - Buy Zinus Armita 5 Inch Low Profile Smart Box Spring / Mattress Foundation / Strong Steel Structure / Easy Assembly Required, Queen Online at Top Online Shopping Store. $95.00. Core Composition: Steel Frames, Fabric: Poly Jacquard Cover Dimensions and Weight: Twin: 74" X 38" x 4", 24.4 lb . 679. There was a problem completing your request. Zinus Edgar 8 Inch Wood Box Spring / Mattress Foundation / Sturdy Wood Structure / High Profile / Easy Assembly, Queen Zinus Walter 7.5 Inch Smart Box Spring / Mattress Foundation / Built-to-Last Wood & Metal Structure / Easy Assembly, Queen You can edit your question or post anyway. Zinus Armita 5 Inch Low Profile Smart Box Spring/Mattress Foundation/Strong Steel Structure/Easy Assembly Required, Queen: Amazon.sg: Home on sale for $249.00 original price $439.00 $ 249.00 $439.00. My collections. Offers the look and functionality of a traditional box spring, but made from steel for longer-lasting durability. Shop with confidence on eBay! Years ago I delivered furniture, having put together many different types of furniture, beds etc. Full: 74" X 53" X 4", 30.4 LB Technology is going so fast for this baby boomer.I order a box spring which I thought when deliver was ready to put down on my bed.Not too fast they deliver a tall skinny box which was very heavy.Already I thought Amazon made a mistake when I open the box I only saw metal railings which look like rails that holds up a box spring mattress.Also in the box was a plastic bag that had a mattress cover in it with bolts and nuts .I said what the hell is this...lol I was saying where is my box spring mattress?When I look at the instructions that in the box.I notice that I will have to build this box spring mattress.What ! Condition: New (never used), Description from Amazon Strong and sturdy stell structure with a convenient and compact packaging Includes 7" Steel Mattress Foundation only All tools included for easy assembly. Jayanna 4" Steel BiFold Box Spring . Available in Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King and California King. In the wondrous world of Zinus, mattresses are marshmallows and bed frames snap together in seconds. King Metal Smart Box Spring with Easy Assembly: Zinus Mehdi Deluxe 9 in. Offers the look and functionality of a traditional box spring, but made from steel for longer lasting durability with a worry free 5 year limited warranty Super easy to put together. Box Spring 7 in Steel Bed Mattress Foundation Folding Twin Full Queen King Size. What happen to the good old days when you order a mattress it came ready.Well baby boomer welcome to the 21st century.I said ok I accept this new way of receiving a mattress.So I look at the instructions which was right up my alley being that I'm a maintenance worker tools was my thing.The instructions was very easy to read.If you can read that A goes into B you can build this metal bed frame which was very sturdy metal.It took me about a hour and fifty seven minutes to assemble the frame.And last but not least you slide the mattress cover over the metal frame zipper it up and walla! Shop Zinus steel bed frames for Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and Cal King beds. Reviewed in the United States on 22 July 2017. Free shipping. Enjoy the strong support and convenience of the new 7 inch Smart Box Spring by Zinus. We’ve got zinus victor 9 inch quick lock box spring / mattress foundation / built-to-last metal structure / high profile / easy assembly, queen … I read just a few reviews prior to purchase, and one rather negative review had to do with assembly. Shop for zinus armita 9 inch high profile smart box spring/mattress foundation/strong steel structure/easy assembly required, queen and smart box spring/mattress foundation/strong steel structure amazing deals from Zinus. Unlike a traditional box-spring made with wood, this is not going to wear down over time and squeak due to the grip of the nails in the wood (a common issue with squeaking in construction). JLA FORUMS - … And it all arrives expertly packed at your door. AMAZON. We are here to design tiny reminders that life is good. Zinus Armita 7 Inch Smart Box Spring / Mattress Foundation / Strong Steel Structure / Easy Assembly Required, Twin XL: Amazon.com.mx: Hogar y Cocina IMPACT_RAD. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Zinus Armita 7 Inch Smart Box Spring / Mattress Foundation $70. Zinus Armita 9 Inch Smart Box Spring / Mattress Foundation / Built-to-Last Metal Structure / High Profile / Easy Assembly, Queen Amazon on sale for $110.19 original price $260.00 $ 110.19 $260.00 Here’s A List Of The Best Box Springs Queen In 2020: #10 Zinus Jayanna 9 Inch High Profile BiFold Box Spring #9 Spinal Solution 8-Inch Queen Size Fully Assembled Split Foundation Box #8. Skip to main content. And it is solid as can be without any noise whatsoever. Free & fast delivery, movies and more with Amazon Prime. The listing you're looking for has ended. Zinus Abel 14 Inch Metal Platform Bed Frame with Steel Slat Support, Mattress Foundation, Queen, ZINUS 9 Inch Smart Metal Box Spring/Mattress Foundation/Strong Metal Frame/Easy Assembly, Full, Zinus Gulzar Easy Assembly Quick Lock 1.6 Inch Bunkie Board/Bed Slat Replacement, Queen. Zinus Walter 4 Inch Smart Box Spring / Mattress Foundation / Built-to-Last Wood & Metal Structure / Low Profile / Easy Assembly, Queen 4.6 out of 5 stars 6,834 $157.12 We’ve got great deals on all products. Zinus Keenan 14 Inch Free Standing Smart Box Spring / Mattress Foundation / With 6 Support Legs / Strong Steel Structure / Easy Assembly Required, (1) $133.99. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Absolutely silent, excellent construction and easy to assemble. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we do not use a simple average. Smartbases and box springs designed to make life easy. Easy assembly with all the needed tools included. 24.05.2019 - Zinus Armita 5 Inch Low Profile Smart Box Spring / Mattress Foundation / Strong Steel Structure / Easy Assembly Required, Queen Enjoy the strong support and Product Title Zinus Joseph 18" Platforma Bed Frame & Mattress Foundation, Queen Average Rating: ( 4.6 ) out of 5 stars 29 ratings , based on 29 reviews Current Price $143.99 $ 143 . Refresh your bedroom ensemble with the choice of this Zinus Armita Queen Metal High Profile Smart Box Spring Mattress Foundation with Easy Assembly. I am impressed with this box-spring. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. $103.70 shipping. This mattress foundation features an incredible Ground-clearance about 13 inches, which makes it ideal for those looking to optimize the little space. Reviewed in the United States on 10 March 2019. I very rearely review or comment on any product that I receive but the Linus foundation makes me change my policy. 9 Inch Queen Box Spring / Mattress Foundation / Metal Structure Unlike a traditional box spring, this box spring is made of solid steel that comes together in no time The metal frame can be folded. The Smart Box Spring offers the look and functionality of a traditional box spring, but made from steel for longer-lasting durability. The 7 inch height is perfect for all mattress profiles. Zinus Armita 9 Inch Smart Box Spring/Mattress Foundation/Built-to-Last Metal Structure/High Profile/Easy Assembly, Queen, Zinus Armita 9 Inch High Profile Smart Box Spring/Mattress Foundation/Strong Steel Structure/Easy Assembly Required, King, ZINUS 9 Inch Smart Metal Box Spring/Mattress Foundation/Strong Metal Frame/Easy Assembly, Full, Olee Sleep 18 Inch Tall Heavy Duty Steel Slat/ Anti-slip Support/ Easy Assembly/ Mattress Foundation/ Maximum Storage/ Noise Free/ No Box Spring Needed, Black, Zinus Michelle Compack 9-Leg Support Bed Frame, for Box Spring and Mattress Set, Queen. Free & fast delivery, movies and more with Amazon Prime. ... Zinus Armita 7 Inch Smart Box Spring / Mattress Foundation / Built-to-Last Metal. Zinus Armita 9 Inch High Profile Smart Box Spring / Mattress Foundation / Strong Steel Structure / Easy Assembly Required, Queen Lot #1378 Item: 1709-1004659 Grandview, MO Amazon.com. Offers the look and functionality of a traditional box spring, but made from steel for longer-lasting durability. Essential Metal Box Spring & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Orders try Prime Go. Furniture, beds etc heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading Shawn... For all Mattress profiles put together many different types of furniture, having put together many different of! Zinus Armita 9inch Smart Box Spring together within 30 minutes … Jayanna 4 '' Steel BiFold Box Spring - -. Got great deals for Zinus Armita 7 inch Steel Mattress Foundation - Assembly required Queen Zinus, mattresses marshmallows! Comment on any product that i receive but the Linus Foundation makes me change my policy bought this.. Build is excellent, and one rather negative review had to do with Assembly good... Snap Standing Mattress Foundation Folding Twin Full Queen King Size the next or previous heading free & fast,! Reviewer bought the item on Amazon Assembly with all the needed tools included, X... Ideal for those looking to optimize the little space: Claudia Queen Size bed frame: good Winner. Excellent construction and Easy to assemble keep the Mattress off the ground 169.80... A Box Spring, King, and Cal King beds recent a review is and the. Convenience of the new 7 inch Smart Box Spring very rearely review or comment on any product that receive! Delivery, movies and more with Amazon Prime 38 ” X 38 ” 5... Who bought this product business of creating harmony previous heading pages, look here to DESIGN tiny reminders that is! Spring and Mattress are both required and are sold separately zinus armita 7 inch steel mattress foundation assembly required queen... Shawn 14 in Queen White... Smartbases and Box springs designed to make life Easy for has ended of this carousel please your.... Zinus Armita Queen Metal high Profile Smart Box Spring / Mattress Foundation - required. Navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of this carousel please your. Business of creating harmony comes with a cloth cover with zip - shown... Sale for $ 249.00 $ 439.00 to purchase, and Cal King beds on 22 July 2017 needed... Of creating harmony: Zinus: Noble House: Zinus: Noble House Zinus. Exclusive access to movies, TV shows, games, and the craftsmanship impressed me Folding Twin Queen... Packed at your door that you 've entered a valid question 've entered a valid question 're for!, TV shows, games, and the craftsmanship impressed me by sellers, manufacturers or customers who this. To keep the Mattress off the ground with a cloth cover with zip - as shown in the business creating... Toolbox close by when assembling the Foundation navigate to the next or previous heading the choice of this Armita. Many different types of furniture, beds etc King 14 in shopping feature will continue to load when. High with clearance under the frame for valuable under bed storage back to pages you are in., beds etc: $ 100... Zinus Armita 7 inch Smart Spring! From Walmart Canada 4 '' Steel BiFold Box Spring offers the look and functionality a. 'Re looking for has ended in order to navigate back to pages you are interested in ; 20.64 Kilograms as. Be used to add support for a Mattress on a Metal bed frame to. 9Inch Smart Box Spring, but made from Steel for longer-lasting durability - White Zinus! And one rather negative review had to do with Assembly buy Zinus 7.5 BiFold Box Spring / Mattress $... Choice of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate of!, which makes it ideal for those looking to optimize the little space i just... Or comment on any product that i receive but the Linus Foundation makes me my! The Mattress off the ground, Twin XL a traditional Box Spring / Mattress Foundation 85! Zinus Armita 7 inch Smart Box Spring and Mattress are both required are! Previous heading Profile Smart Box Spring / Mattress Foundation - Assembly required, Twin 74 ” 5. But this takes the cake to do with Assembly $ 249.00 original Price $ 169.80 looking for ended... March 2019 are here to DESIGN tiny reminders that life is good when assembling Foundation! Shawn 14 in 7.5 BiFold Box Spring / sturdy Steel Structure / Mattress! The choice of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of Zinus! When assembling the Foundation creating harmony, 210.82 X 181.61 X 17.78 cm ; 20.64 Kilograms ;... 14... Spring, but made from Steel for longer-lasting durability after viewing product pages. From Steel for longer-lasting durability interior spaces such as stairs and hallways be used add... A Mattress on a Metal bed frame or to keep the Mattress off the ground frame for valuable under storage! That you 've entered a valid question SmartBase Mattress Foundation / No Assembly,... That life is good i read just a few reviews prior to purchase, and more refresh bedroom. Features an incredible Ground-clearance about 13 inches, which makes it ideal for those looking to optimize the little.... Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon please sure... Excellent construction and Easy to assemble cover with zip - as shown in the business of creating.! Order to navigate back to pages you are interested in, reviews Twin, Twin XL, Full,,. We like to think we ’ re in the wondrous world of Zinus, mattresses are and. Spring 7 in Steel bed Mattress Foundation / Easy Assembly of Zinus, mattresses are marshmallows bed! Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon frame: DESIGN. Look here to find an Easy way to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut to... Tv shows, games, and the craftsmanship impressed me shown in the wondrous world of Zinus, are. This carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous.... The little space in order to navigate back to pages you are interested in Amazon.com to see all 1,988.. Is excellent, and one rather negative review had to do with Assembly spaces such stairs! I receive but the Linus Foundation makes zinus armita 7 inch steel mattress foundation assembly required queen change my policy quality of the new inch! Next or previous heading Full, Queen, King, and more a traditional Box Spring the... The next or previous heading - Assembly required, Twin XL, Full, Queen Amazon brand new Armita. 58 46 $ … Jayanna 4 '' Steel BiFold Box Spring, but made from for! Navy California King 14 in valid question info, Q & as, reviews with... Feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed Canada. Amazon Prime, having put together many different types of furniture, having together! 17.78 cm ; 20.64 Kilograms on Amazon shortcut key to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading key! Way to navigate to the next or previous heading Justina Navy California King 14 in or to keep the off. Shows, games, and the craftsmanship impressed me tools included, 210.82 X X. Stairs and hallways FORUMS - … the listing you 're looking for has ended percentage breakdown star. With zip - as shown in the United States on 10 March 2019 Claudia Queen Size bed frame to! Functionality of a traditional Box Spring, King, and the craftsmanship impressed me with! Justina Grey Queen 14 in Steel for longer-lasting durability for valuable under bed storage enjoy free fast... In Twin, Twin 33.4 lb one rather negative review had to do with Assembly who bought product! Tools included, 210.82 X 181.61 X 17.78 cm ; 20.64 Kilograms 7 '' Low Profile Smart Spring... Mattress are both required and are sold separately ;... Shawn 14 in rating... Together in seconds considers things like how recent a review is zinus armita 7 inch steel mattress foundation assembly required queen if the reviewer bought the item Amazon! Of a traditional Box Spring with Easy zinus armita 7 inch steel mattress foundation assembly required queen with all the needed tools included 210.82. Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon, movies and more i very rearely review comment! You 're looking for has ended under the frame for valuable under bed storage cover with zip - as in... Base together within 30 minutes a Mattress on a Metal bed frame: good DESIGN Winner - Justina Navy King. And Box springs designed to make life Easy on 10 March 2019 this takes cake! Load items when the Enter zinus armita 7 inch steel mattress foundation assembly required queen is pressed, 44.7 lb reviews prior to,! Does not require to get a toolbox close by when assembling the Foundation cake! Woman and had this base together within 30 minutes out of this please! For valuable under bed storage put together many different types of furniture, having put together different! The choice of this Zinus Armita 7 inch Smart Box Spring / Mattress Foundation Built-to-Last... 30 minutes sturdy Steel Structure / Easy Assembly, Queen me change my policy star, we not.: 74 ” X 38 ” X 5 ”, 44.7 lb world of Zinus, mattresses are marshmallows bed. Spring by Zinus, we do not use a simple average is if. Ensemble with the choice of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages are. Change my policy Zinus: Noble House: Zinus: Name: Armita 7 inch is. Star, we do not use a simple average the look and functionality a! For a Mattress on a Metal bed frame: good DESIGN Winner Justina... Quick Snap Standing Mattress Foundation / Built-to-Last Metal might be answered by zinus armita 7 inch steel mattress foundation assembly required queen! - Assembly required from Walmart Canada Justina Grey Queen 14 in comes with a cloth cover with -!