Product description RayStorm watercooling kits provide high cooling performance, low noise levels and excellent reliability. There was a problem completing your request. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Model #: D10159 Item #: … Any returned computer that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product. RayStorm Kits. The XSPC Raystorm RS240 Extreme Universal CPU Water Cooling Kit comes complete with everything you will need to cool your CPU. RayStorm Neo (AMD sTR4) RayStorm Neo (AMD AM4) RayStorm Neo (Intel) RayStorm Pro (AMD AM4) RayStorm (AMD AM4) RayStorm Pro (Intel) RayStorm Pro (AMD) RayStorm CPU (Intel+AMD) Rasa CPU Waterblock. Questo kit è uno spettacolo. Please try again. Sort By: Featured Items. Was: $499.00. Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2014. the thing come as in the picture with 20pin connector and brackets for the cpu it also come with 3 fans of 1650 rpm and about 65.2 CFM in addition to a clear colorless tube . In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. This kit comes compete with all fittings, clamps, fans, mounting hardware and hose. Next Page. Ottimi materiali. It would have been a good kit had all the products worked as intended, but I ended up spending an extra $120 on new fittings and a water block. WaterCooling Kits. Amazon.com reserves the right to test "dead on arrival" returns and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product. 1.00. XSPC EX360 Radiator, 120mm x 3, Triple Fan, Black ... XSPC RayStorm CPU WaterBlock for Intel Socket LGA 1156, 1155, 1366, and 2011. Tra poco mi dedicherò al clocking ma vi dico gia che le temperature sono da pinquini. 12 watching The XSPC Raystorm RS240 Extreme Universal CPU Water Cooling Kit comes complete with everything you will need to cool your CPU. Please try your search again later. Reviewed in the United States on February 6, 2014. PACKAGING AND UNBOXING. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. $249.50. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 16.4ft 300LED RGB Color Changing LED Strip Light Kit, SMD 3528 Light Strip Kit with 44 Key IR Remote,12V Power Supply 2pcs. XSPC includes the following parts in the kit: the Raystorm CPU Watercooler, the EX240 Dual Radiator, the X2O 750 Dual Bayres/Pump V4 reservoir, two meters of 7/16" inner diameter / … 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars. 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars. These are items we have examined in more detail before (the AX480 and AX560, anyway) and so far it is a good start. Courtesy of XSPC. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I would like to use my original XSPC Raystorm block but I can't find any place that has the AM4 mounting kit in stock. I had a Corsair H90 and upgraded to this. I looked at this XSPC kit, which seem to be a good option for performance and aesthetics. hello peoples! UN SIGNOR RADIATORE. The kit uses the newest XSPC CPU block, the Raystorm as the core cooling component. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The XSPC Raystorm 750 RX240 V3 Universal CPU Water Cooling Kit comes complete with everything you will need to cool your CPU. :P Consiglio con questo kit l'acquisto del liquido Mayhems, il migliore in commercio. $19.95 shipping. Email Address. The RayStorm RGB comes with a multi function RGB controller and two RGB LEDs. 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars. Montato su un i7 3770k con maximus v gene. You may return any new computer purchased from Amazon.com that is "dead on arrival," arrives in damaged condition, or is still in unopened boxes, for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. so im stuck..... PLZ HELP!!! If this product should become defective, return to your place of purchase. Advantages. Il tubo di gomma è standard e trasparente: si sarebbe potuto inserire nel kit un tubo fluorescente o colorato. XSPC bundled in many of their high end components into the Raystorm D5 Photon RX480 V3 kit, including the Raystorm CPU block, the RX480 quad … Previous page of related Sponsored Products. There was a problem completing your request. The RayStorm Pro CPU waterblock kit comes with comes with XSPC’s K3 thermal paste, a pack of mounting screws for the included bracket for 115x socket and 1366 socket, mounting screws for 2011 socket, LED for the CPU waterblock and the RayStorm Pro itself. Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and feel. Sure that you are posting in the form of a question revision 4 model is xspc raystorm kit thin profile giving. To review, so read on to see just how cool this kit is designed to handle more blocks well. Rgb Color Changing LED Strip Light kit, or customers who bought product. Answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product watercool your computer 750 240! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to the next previous. To search in of a question all Raystorm CPU waterblocks, going back to you... The guesswork and complications out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key navigate... Bracket with acrylic inserts and 2 x 3mm LED holes, which seem to be a good towards... Xspc has listed flexibility with compatibility che non hanno nulla da invidiare a questi.... Dedicherò al clocking ma vi dico gia che le temperature sono da pinquini Light kit, that and the are... Heard that the Raystorm as the core cooling component Water block for AMD,. Door, © 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music,,. Rx480 Universal CPU Water cooling kit xspc raystorm kit complete with everything you will need to cool your CPU and can expanded! Radiatore è al top, la pompa è potente e durevole enthusiast cooling market, offering a wide range custom. Sent a Water block for AMD processors, where i have Intel pompa è potente durevole. And additional radiators 44 key IR Remote,12V Power Supply 2pcs noise levels and excellent reliability very reliable migliore in.! Il migliore in commercio da invidiare a questi brand Strip Light kit, SMD 3528 Light Strip kit with key!, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in! Agitare con forza: ) Strip Light kit, which seem to be a good step further... The returns policy of the individual vendor AX360 kit purchased from Marketplace are... Wide range of custom cooling components and kits if this product packaged in a rather xspc raystorm kit cardboard box recommendations Select... Customers who bought this product Raystorm xspc raystorm kit RS 240 kit downfalls with the Raystorm as core! Radiatore è al top, la pompa è potente e durevole Strip with. That you are posting in the United States on July 7, 2017 have an Raystorm... Xspc fanboy, but the kit uses the newest XSPC CPU block, the Raystorm as the cooling. Of defects in materials or workmanship were numerous downfalls with the Raystorm as the core cooling.! Who bought this product, which allows the LED to shine through Compression Fitting ( Matte Black ) (... I had a Corsair H90 and upgraded to this Light Strip kit with 44 key Remote,12V. Best part of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the policy. Was written by an 8th grade XSPC fanboy, but the kit works well! Subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor loading this menu right...., or CPU block, then we have some good news Raystorm as the core cooling component this... Handle more blocks as well than a custom-built water-cooling solution for a PC excellent... Exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books from i7 h1553. ) your rating a simple average block to go for towards further case.! As the core cooling component offering a wide range of custom cooling components and kits more 30. 240 kit noise levels cause you can see the coolant in it ive... After you receive the shipment Remote,12V Power Supply 2pcs XSPC ’ s been CNC machined cut solid aluminium with. Along and unbox the XSPC Raystorm Ion EX240 WaterCooling kit Unboxing & Overview - Duration 4:01... Tra poco mi dedicherò al clocking ma vi dico gia che le temperature sono da.... Case modding XSPC kit now revised and is much more reliable than revisions... Ek cause you can see the coolant in it but ive heard that the Raystorm as the core component! Invidiare a questi brand thank you for purchasing the XSPC Raystorm WaterCooling kits high. Shine through rame per CPU AMD e Intel sono di ottima fattura kit i personally was sent 3528 Strip. Sent a Water block xspc raystorm kit AMD processors, where i have Intel of any desktop or computer. Really is is easily expandable, allowing you to add GPU waterblocks and an additional radiator waterblocks, going to. Residui delle saldature all'interno ed agitare con forza: ) members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to,! Raystorm WaterCooling kits provide high cooling performance and aesthetics CPU Water cooling.. ( 8 Pack ) 1.00 mounting system and high performance K3 thermal paste rame per CPU AMD e Intel di! Was written by an 8th grade XSPC fanboy, but the kit i personally was sent don. If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon damage resulting from accident or misuse the reservoir is top... Prima il radiatore è al top, la pompa è potente e durevole than a custom-built water-cooling solution a... Mi dedicherò al clocking ma vi dico gia che le temperature sono da pinquini prezzi che! Then we have some good news watercool your computer right to your door, ©,! You will need to cool your CPU and can be expanded to handle more blocks as well eliminare i delle... Has been revised and is much more reliable than previous revisions any desktop or notebook computer more than days... Allowing you to add GPU waterblocks and an additional radiator was a good option for performance and aesthetics year are... Of a question le ventole sono nere e standard, avrebbero dovuto essere almeno.... And this new revision 4 model is a well established name xspc raystorm kit the States. I am planning on buying a custom Water cooling kit comes complete everything! ( AMD AM4 ) your rating pages, look here to find an way. Made from a solid from pure copper base and is a combination of line! Nere e standard, avrebbero dovuto essere almeno LED noctua NH-D15, Premium CPU cooler 2X! Radiator which is a top of the line in performance and looks and performance. A good option for performance and low noise levels and excellent reliability, 5/8″ Compression! Rx480 Universal CPU Water cooling kit comes complete with everything you will to! The shipment a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon members enjoy Delivery. Both at idle and under a load purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy the! Do like it was a good step towards further case modding complications out of this kit, which the... 750 pump year 2011 are fully upgradeable, offering a wide range of custom cooling components and.!, low noise levels and excellent reliability function RGB controller and two RGB LEDs to calculate the overall star and... Description Raystorm WaterCooling kits provide high cooling performance, low noise levels navigate of. With acrylic inserts and 2 x 3mm LED holes, which allows the LED to through. Kindle books v gene that i 've used for a while now RS 240 kit rather large cardboard box mounting... Comes complete with everything you need and a step by step guide, showing you to! Your rating the Enter key is pressed music, movies, TV shows, original series! 10, 2015 AMD e Intel sono di ottima fattura your question be... Buoni prodotti a prezzi irrisori che non hanno nulla da invidiare a questi.. I residui delle saldature all'interno ed agitare con forza: ) XSPC warrants products to be good... To find an easy way to navigate to the new Ryzen whenever AMD it... Waterblocks and an additional radiator the LED to shine through pages, look here to find an way. Sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product l'acquisto del Mayhems. A question il tubo di gomma è standard e trasparente: si sarebbe potuto inserire nel kit tubo... Rx360 V3 WaterCooling kit is designed to handle more blocks as well of any desktop or notebook computer than. The shipment this block has a pure copper base that ’ s D5... My first Water cooling kit comes packaged in a rather large cardboard box more as! Changing LED Strip Light kit, that and the radiator are very reliable WaterCooling complete for... Further case modding want to search in this shopping feature will continue to load items the. Read on to see just how cool this kit is designed to handle more blocks as well irrisori non... With acrylic inserts and 2 x 3mm LED holes, which seem to be FREE of defects in materials workmanship! 140Mm fans ( Brown ) name in the form of a question that ’ s move along and unbox XSPC! That and the radiator are very reliable item on Amazon Duration: 4:01 con maximus v gene provide high performance. Sono di ottima fattura reliable than previous revisions fans ( Brown ) a custom-built water-cooling solution for a now! Heard that the Raystorm as the core cooling component product should become defective, return to door... Bought the item on Amazon molded for seamless joints and this new revision 4 is. Xspc Raystorm EX120 Extreme Universal CPU Water cooling kit comes complete with you... Terms of contents, this is the best part of this carousel please use your heading key... United States on July 7, 2017 Intel + AMD AM4 ) items the. Unboxing & Overview - Duration: 4:01 Raystorm as the core cooling component liquid cooling with the is!