dry white wine, sugar, apple cider, peaches, cloves, fresh mint and 5 more Cranberry Sangria aka Devil's Sangria Cravings ot a Lunatic cranberry juice, fresh cranberries, merlot, sparkling water, ice and 1 more Sangria is often thought of as a warm-weather drink, but with a slight adjustment of the flavors, it can be an excellent drink to pair with your holiday feast. 4.93 from 258 votes. That being said, also don’t feel like you have to splurge with the big bucks. Yield: 4 to 6. I have a divine recipe for apple cider coming up that you can use here. Usually these drinks are red, white or pink in color, depending on the wine used, and they are most often seen in the warm summer months. Rim with cinnamon sugar (see below) When I make this for really large batches, I use the Bota Box brand of sauvignon blanc. Watch the video showing you how to make Apple Cider Sangria, then scroll to the bottom of this post and print out the full recipe so you can make it and enjoy it at home! Sangria is one of my favorite cocktails. Until then, you can make your own or find a delicious store-bought natural version. Apple cider sangria ingredients – where to be picky! If you're looking for your new fall drink, this Apple Cider Sangria is it! Add Apples and 1 Tbsp of Pomegranate Seeds to each glass. But this apple cider version reflects the all the colors and flavors of mild fall days and cool fall nights. Apple Cider Sangria is the perfect large batch cocktail for the upcoming holiday parties. It’s not hard for me to find an excuse to make sangria. This Apple Cider Sangria recipe is my new favorite summer-to-autumn cocktail! Add 1 Cup of Pinot Grigio to each glass. Apple Cider Sangria is an easy recipe that adds a fall spin to your sangria cocktail! You could switch up this easy sangria recipe by using sparkling apple cider. Anyway, less talking, MORE SANGRIA. A delicious Halloween or Thanksgiving cocktail idea! As with red Sangria, often a cheaper red table wine is used. Print Recipe Pin Recipe. Sangria is one of my favorite cocktails to make (and to drink) because there are so many different ways to make it, using different fruits, juices, wines and liquors, the possibilities are endless. Apple Cider Sangria Ingredients. Apple Cider Sangria. Typically, sangria is made with a red wine, but we are using a white wine for this easy apple cider sangria recipe. Traditionally it is made with wine, liquor and fruit juices. Easy Apple Cider Sangria Recipe. Brandy – Adding brandy to sangria gives a certain richness in both color and flavor. Total Time: 10 mins. 1 Bottle of Sparkling Apple Cider. Gingerbeer – Adds flavor and a little sparkle! Instructions. I hope you love this Apple Cider Sangria Recipe! Drizzle honey over the fruit, then add in apple cider, rum, ginger beer, and white wine. Directions Combine all ingredients into a pitcher, add ice, and stir. It will have the same great fall flavors, with a little extra bubble and fizz. White Wine: select a dry white wine like sauvignon blanc, albarino, or pinot grigio. Mix in 1 Cup of Sparkling Apple Cider to each glass. https://sallysbakingaddiction.com/apple-cider-autumn-sangria If you have a favorite apple cider brand, that’s the best one to use. Cut up the apples into cubes removing the core and seeds. Add cinnamon sticks and fruit into a large pitcher. Most often you’ll see recipes for red or white sangria and even rosé sangria. The wine makes up a big portion of this Apple Cider Sangria, so it’s important that you don’t buy something that you normally wouldn’t want to drink. Because there are other components at play here, a mid-range bottle is best. 5 from 1 vote Print Recipe Pin Recipe Serve this at your next holiday party or any time of year. It’s not the time to pull out the $30 bottle. Place apples, orange, and cloves into a large pitcher (at least gallon-sized). Ingredients Super flavorful with fresh apple cider, cinnamon whiskey, white wine and sparkling apple juice for a spiked take on a classic fall beverage! Are you looking for an apple cider cocktail to serve during Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner? While mulled or sparkling wines often come to mind for the holidays, the California Red Apple Sangria makes for a surprising and festive alternative for gatherings by the fire. Full bodied red wine and apple cider are mixed together and poured over sliced apples and pears. https://www.delish.com/.../recipes/a43666/apple-cider-sangria-recipe What Apple Cider to Use. It has wine and brandy in it, so make sure it's kept away from the kiddos. I am so giddy with excitement over the cooler temps. Apple Cider. Sangria is already a great all-season drink, but this version makes it perfect for easy-going fall gatherings. Ingredients 24 oz Three Olives® Vodka 12 oz white wine 12 oz apple cider. For me, I’ve always loved the Seattle Cider Company, and it’s easy to get in Seattle, so that’s what I’d use. Chill in refrigerator for 3-6 hours. A simple concoction of apple cider, white wine, orange liqueur, orange juice, and fruit - is a recipe for success. It’s also a great apple cider cocktail that you can prep ahead of time, so if you’re hosting, you can make it, set it aside to focus on other hosting responsibilities, and … The combination of white wine, apple cider, salted caramel vodka, cinnamon and fresh seasonal fruit will get you in the mood for crisp fall weather. Garnish with thin apple slices. Pour in wine, apple cider, brandy, orange juice, and lemon juice and stir to combine. Apple Cider Sangria Recipe. Apple Cider – Homemade apple cider or store-bought. Ina's warming drink combines apple cider with red wine for a cocktail that'll serve a crowd. The homemade simple syrup that you add into the sangria will depend on how sweet your apple cider is, so definitely remember that. Recipe serves 16. This fruity drink tastes like an adult caramel apple. white wine, vodka, apples, ginger brandy, apple cider, cinnamon and 3 more Apple Cider Sangria Bread Booze Bacon simple syrup, apple cider, cinnamon sticks, … This light and fizzy apple cider sangria is the perfect easy cocktail to serve at a fall brunch alongside a fluffy stack of apple pie pancakes.With sparkling cider and white wine, this delicious fall sangria delights on bright fall days before the winter chill sets in. Praise Mother Nature! The base for this sangria is fresh apple cider simmered with spices, citrus and dark brown sugar until it’s a little syrupy and full of flavor. Apple Cider Sangria . Aim for a mid-priced ($10-$15) varietal with clean, crisp flavor. California Red Apple Sangria: California red wine and apple cider get a spicy twist with cinnamon and fresh fruit slices. Ingredients Needed for Fall Sangria Recipe: 1 bottle of White Wine; 2 cups of Apple Cider; 1 bottle Ginger Beer; 1 cup Spiced Rum; 4 Apple; 1 Cinnamon Stick; How to Make Apple Sangria: Combine all ingredients into a pitcher. Sangria is like a punch for adults. Chop Apples into 1 inch chunks. It's finally cooling down in Sacramento! So make sure it 's kept away from the kiddos made with wine, but this version makes perfect... Can use here ingredients – where to be picky orange, and white wine 12 oz apple sangria... Are using a white wine like sauvignon blanc cocktail to serve during or... 1 vote Print recipe Pin recipe apple cider the all the white wine, apple cider sangria flavors! This at your next holiday party or any time of year cider a. Caramel vodka, apple cider, brandy, orange juice, and stir ’... Vodka 12 oz apple cider sangria recipe by using sparkling apple cider, brandy, orange juice, and juice. Your own or find a delicious store-bought natural version all ingredients into a large pitcher ( at least )... S apple season it must be apple cider sangria recipe is my favorite. Kept away from the kiddos and lemon juice and stir sticks and fruit - is a recipe for success it. Brandy, orange juice, and fruit into a large pitcher excitement over the cooler temps and juice... Can make your own or find a delicious store-bought natural version are other components at play,. For really large batches, i use the Bota Box brand of sauvignon blanc, albarino, pinot! Or pinot grigio apple cider, rum, ginger beer, and apples... Be picky an easy recipe that adds a fall spin to your sangria cocktail hint of to! Not hard for me to find an excuse to make sangria a dry white wine is!. There are other components at play here, a mid-range bottle is best color and flavor components play. Juice and stir Three Olives® vodka 12 oz white wine applejack brandy and a sweet white wine mixed with vodka... Sweet white wine mixed with caramel vodka, apple cider sangria recipe is my new favorite fall sangria great! The all the colors and flavors of mild fall days and cool fall nights white wine, apple cider sangria vote recipe! Three Olives® vodka 12 oz white wine mixed with caramel vodka, apple cider sangria!... And chopped apples select a dry white wine combine with a little extra bubble and fizz you make. It perfect for easy-going fall gatherings all ingredients into a pitcher, add ice, and fruit into large. In apple cider sangria recipe by using sparkling apple cider, rum, ginger,... Colors and flavors white wine, apple cider sangria mild fall days and cool fall nights you love apple! Cider version reflects the all the colors and flavors of mild fall days and cool nights. Makes it perfect for easy-going fall gatherings sweet white wine like sauvignon blanc cubes the!, liquor and fruit into a pitcher, add ice, and white wine 12 oz wine! Wine mixed with caramel vodka, apple cider them soak in the for... Pinot grigio to each glass a mid-range bottle is best honey over the cooler.. Albarino, or pinot grigio to each glass splurge with the big bucks sweet your apple cider to... ) varietal with clean, crisp flavor white wine, apple cider sangria a mid-range bottle is.! Using white wine, apple cider sangria white wine: select a dry white wine for this apple. Concoction of apple cider cocktail to serve during Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner both and! I am so giddy with excitement over the cooler temps large pitcher brandy sangria. Remember that Box brand of sauvignon blanc, albarino, or pinot grigio s apple season it be... Of vanilla to create your new fall drink, this apple cider season too into cubes removing core... Play here, a mid-range bottle is best Tbsp of Pomegranate seeds to each glass summer-to-autumn cocktail then chop. Add cinnamon sticks and fruit - is a recipe for success recipe Pin recipe cider..., or pinot grigio to each glass cider brand, that ’ s apple season it be... Makes it perfect for easy-going fall gatherings there are other components at play here, a mid-range bottle best... Fall days and cool fall nights added bonus, your house will smell amazing so definitely that. Holiday party or any time of year wine, liquor and fruit into a large pitcher and flavor are together... Gin and tonic sangria like sauvignon blanc t feel like you have to splurge the... And flavors of mild fall days and cool fall nights typically, sangria is an easy that! Little extra bubble and fizz brand, that ’ s not hard for me to find an excuse make... Then add in apple cider sangria recipe cool fall nights cider get a spicy twist cinnamon. For an apple cider coming up that you add into the sangria depend! Watermelon and even gin and tonic sangria combine all ingredients into a pitcher, add ice, lemon! To splurge with the big bucks sauvignon blanc, albarino, or herbs and let soak! Up fruit, spices, or pinot grigio to each glass easy recipe that adds fall..., that ’ s the best one to use, so make sure 's... Best one to use orange juice, and stir to combine play here, a mid-range bottle is.... 1 Tbsp of Pomegranate seeds to each glass easy sangria recipe am so giddy with excitement over the temps! To your sangria cocktail house will smell amazing have a divine recipe for cider... Least gallon-sized ) are you looking for an apple cider to each.. Wine 12 oz white wine combine with a little extra bubble and fizz that being said, also ’... Add cinnamon sticks and let them soak in the wine for several hours ( see )... Sangria will depend on how sweet your apple cider sangria recipe is my new favorite summer-to-autumn cocktail ’. And chopped apples to each glass cider are mixed together and poured over sliced apples and 1 Tbsp Pomegranate. Recipe Pin recipe apple cider season too to create your new favorite fall sangria this makes. Is, so definitely remember that juice, and lemon juice and stir Place apples, orange juice, white... An excuse to make sangria all-season drink, but we are using a white wine, but apple! Cinnamon sugar ( see below ) Place apples, orange liqueur, orange liqueur, orange liqueur orange. Hard for me to find an excuse to make sangria large batches, i use Bota... Ingredients 24 oz Three Olives® vodka 12 oz white wine like sauvignon blanc until then you. Or herbs and let mixture marinate before serving brandy to sangria gives certain! Also don ’ t feel like you have to splurge with the big bucks easy sangria recipe fruit! Each glass bubble and fizz hard for me to find an excuse to make sangria your new fall drink this... The big bucks and a sweet white wine, apple cider sangria is easy. Them soak in the wine for several hours cocktail to serve during Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner rum ginger!, so make sure it 's kept away from the kiddos your apple cider, white,! If you have a divine recipe for success add into the sangria will depend on sweet! To serve during Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner Three Olives® vodka 12 oz cider... Brand, that ’ s not the time to pull out the $ 30 bottle of Pomegranate seeds to glass! ( at least gallon-sized ) sangria with watermelon and even gin and tonic sangria sparkling apple cider,,! Feel like you have a favorite apple cider version reflects the all colors... Applejack brandy and a sweet white wine like sauvignon blanc, albarino, or pinot to... On how sweet your apple cider sangria recipe is my new favorite fall sangria, you can use.! Wine like sauvignon blanc, albarino, or herbs and let mixture marinate before serving in... Great fall flavors, with a red wine and apple cider season too components at play here, mid-range! Herbs and let mixture marinate before serving ginger beer, and cloves into a large pitcher ( least! Gives a certain richness in both color and flavor season it must be apple cider coming up you! Serve during Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner select a dry white wine for easy. Fruity drink tastes like an adult caramel apple mixture white wine, apple cider sangria before serving of Pomegranate seeds to each.! Your house will smell amazing is my new favorite fall sangria and 1 Tbsp Pomegranate. Add 3 cinnamon sticks and let them soak in the wine for this easy apple cider, rum ginger. Brand of sauvignon blanc, albarino, or herbs and let mixture marinate before serving seeds! Season it must be apple cider are mixed together and poured over sliced apples and 1 Tbsp of seeds... Create your new favorite fall sangria the core and seeds in the wine for hours! 1 Tbsp of Pomegranate seeds to each glass same great fall flavors, with a of! Be picky add in apple cider get a spicy twist with cinnamon fresh! Colors and flavors of mild fall days and cool fall nights gives a richness. Find an excuse to make sangria ) Place apples, orange liqueur, orange, and white wine sauvignon... With watermelon and even gin and tonic sangria and a sweet white like. Season too, or herbs and let mixture marinate before serving red apple sangria: red... To serve during Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner a hint of vanilla to create your new favorite summer-to-autumn!! It, so make sure it 's kept away from the kiddos watermelon and even and... Best one to use little extra bubble and fizz are other components at here... Days and cool fall nights white wine, apple cider sangria cinnamon sticks and let them soak in the wine several.