The minimalistic design and size allow the 279T to easily fit into your living space. Shop for vornado air fan online at Target. The Vornado 279 is the best fan I’ve bought so far. Manufacturer Part Number: 279T. Compare up to 4 products Show . You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. 6 product ratings. $44.99. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Get it as soon as Thu, Oct 1. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Select Costco locations have the Vornado Air Circulator with Tilt on sale for $29.99 (after instant savings), now through May 24, 2020. Horizontal airflow is ideal for traditional whole … color Black. This page works best with JavaScript. I thought this would be a better solution to sit just inside the window since it supposedly blew very strongly, I assumed the cool air would flow in and cool the room quickly. Career Opportunities Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Vornado 279 Large Panel Air Circulator Fan, See all details for Vornado 279 Large Panel Air Circulator Fan, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 4.3 out of 5 stars 230. 360 Small Air Circulator 5 year warranty. Relatively quiet. The geometric, low profile design brings Vornado Vortex Action into a sleek, unobtrusive form that stands 12.75″ tall. ... 4.6 out of 5 stars with 137 reviews. NEW! Vornado. Free shipping, no order min. ... Vornado 660 Large Whole Room Air Circulator Fan with 4 Speeds and 90-Degree Tilt, 660-Large, Black. In these forcefully unemployed times it's really such a bummer to spend this amount of money on a fan that really doesn't get the job done. 4 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 4. Like, in most situations I really need the fan to just be in regular down position, but it isn't built to stay and just floats upward repeatedly. Read more. Arrived dead in the box. As a whole room circulator, the 279 Large Panel Circulator is designed to focus a powerful beam of air horizontally across the room, or vertically towards the ceiling. Read Review : NFL Seattle Seahawks Counter Top Refrigerator Product Details. No more. CONNECT. 5. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on October 18, 2019. The geometric, low profile design brings Vornado Vortex Action into a sleek, unobtrusive form that stands 14.5″ tall. FOR SALE - Charlottesville, VA - NEW VORNADO 279T LARGE PANEL AIR FAN CIRCULATOR WITH TILT 3 SPEED CONTROL. Focusing the air upwards maximizes the 279T’s ability to force the warm air off the ceiling to the rest of the room. As a whole room circulator, the 279 Large Panel Circulator is designed to focus a powerful beam of air horizontally across the room, or vertically towards the ceiling. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. The geometric, low profile design brings Vornado Vortex Action into a sleek, unobtrusive form. Features: Whole room air circulator; Soft touch electronic 3 speed control; Tilt feature for directional airflow; Moves air up to 24 m (80 ft.) 279T Large Panel Air Circulator 5 year warranty. Focusing a powerful beam of air horizontally across the room using the tilt feature pushes airflow vertically towards the ceiling and all points in between. Vornado 270 Large Flat Panel Air Circulator Using Vornado's signature Vortex Technology, the 270 Large Panel Air Circulator provides high performance, moving air up to 80 feet. See details- Vornado 279T Large Panel Air Circulator With Tilt For Whole Room 3 Speed Control See all 2 brand new listings Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This full-size circulator uses signature energy efficient Vortex Action to move air up to 100 ft. while providing complete circulation of all the air in the room - even in large spaces and rooms with vaulted ceilings. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. The power and fan control buttons beep but the fan doesn't respond. ... Vornado - 660 Large Air Circulator. 4. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Write a review. Perfect white noise....circulates the air extremely well and let's you drift off to sleep and stay asleep if you are a light sleep like I am. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. (1608) Compare Product. as a result not to mention decreased contribution to CO2 emissions. Added on June 27, 2020 Vornado 270 Large Flat Panel Air Circulator Fan. 270 Large Panel Air Circulator. That is $10 off Costco’s regular price of $39.99. The 279 provides high performance, moving air up to 80 feet. Email Sign Up. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Choose options. Compare Product $ 79.99. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. 4.6 out of 5 stars 6,308. Compare. It does appear sturdy and was a good size. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Upon doing a little research to see if the problem could be resolved without sending it back, I found a lot of people complaining about the same issue with this brand. All good so far… quiet and moves an astonishing amount of air for it’s size. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Check the price Read Customer Reviews » The powerful Vornado 154 is an air circulator that is going to help you cool down any room in your home. VORNADO WORLDWIDE. Vornado 783 Full-Size Whole Room Air Circulator Fan with Adjustable Height ... Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews There was a problem completing … We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Career Opportunities Choose your wanted heat setting a simple turn of the dial. Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2019. Vornado Energy Smart™ vortex circulators. Free shipping on orders of $35+ and save 5% every day with your Target RedCard. I already own one and wanted another for my bedroom. EH1-0091-06 Vornado Mid-Size 693 CR1031106 : The MVH Vortex Heater is an efficient way to decrease energy costs. 293 Heavy Duty Large Air Circulator 5 year warranty. Mon-Fri 7:00a-6:00p CT. 800-234-0604. help@vornado.com. Horizontal airflow is ideal for traditional whole … Vornado Flat Panel Air Circulation 3-Speed Fan - Model 279 ... item 4 Vornado 279 Air Circulator Whole Room Fan 3 Speed Push-Button Control NIOB 4 - Vornado 279 Air Circulator Whole Room ... even though it’s Chinese made. We have two of them and they do a great job circulating the air in our home and hour Travel Trailer! We aim to show you accurate product information. It's working moderately well. ... Replaces Whirlpool Part # 1183054 1183054K 1183054K Large 1183054K Grand Format- Aftermarket Filter Find SALE. Despite its power, the 753 operates quietly and takes up minimal floor space. 4.5 out of 5 stars with 83 reviews. Find us around the world >> MORE VORNADO. We’ve had a string of hot, humid days and I’ve used the Vornado, plus a tower fan, and no air conditioner and I felt comfortable. somewhat noisier on med and high but also much higher air volume. ... Vornado - 660 Large Air Circulator. Instead, it produces true whole room air … You will get a card of guarantee with the box with the date it is purchased. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. Very effective at low hen sleeping at night. item 2 Vornado 279T Large Panel Air Circulator with Tilt 2 - Vornado 279T Large Panel Air Circulator with Tilt. 1 Question 1 Question questions. We’ve had a string of hot, humid days and I’ve used the Vornado, plus a tower fan, and no air conditioner and I felt comfortable. CR1-0076-06 693DC Energy Vornado CR-1-0313-73 CR1031373: Unlike an common fan, a air does not just blow air. Manufacturers, Vornado 573 Small Flat Panel Air Circulator Fan (Harlem / Morningside) $22 Vornado 573 Small Flat Panel Air Circulator Fan, not Dyson (san rafael) $30 NEW VORNADO 279T LARGE PANEL AIR FAN CIRCULATOR WITH TILT 3 SPEED CONT (Charlottesville, VA) $40 Electrode, Comp-a7b8ab77-5897-4110-8ed6-2afb26a628ee, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-3f26e79d-007-17657c03de90d6, Generated: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 16:19:45 GMT, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan, Honeywell Table Air Circulator Fan, HPF820BWM, Black. 10 offers from $74.95. I have an older Vornado fan that is the same size and voltage and wanted another one. A fan that circulates all the air in the room. Vornado Whole Room Air Circulator Fan (279T) Average Rating: (5.0) stars out of 5 stars 1 ratings, based on 1 reviews. This heater has a thermostatic temperature control handle. You will get five years of limited time warranty of this Vornado 184 whole room tower air circulator. 1 users rated this 4 out of 5 stars 1. $14.99 - $19.99. As a whole room circulator, the 673 Medium Panel Circulator is designed to focus a powerful beam of air horizontally across the room, or vertically towards the ceiling. Read reviews and buy Vornado - 660 Large Air Circulator at Target. 99. Remove All. Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2018. The Vornado 279 is the best fan I’ve bought so far. $99.99 $ 99. 4.3. Ultra3 Vornado 783 Full-Size CR-1-0076-06: The Ultra3 Ultrasonic Vortex Humidifier is a uniquely efficient means to create a comfy, perfectly humidified living space. Vornado 5303DC Energy Smart Air Circulator Fan with Variable Speed (Fair Oaks) $70 NEW VORNADO 279T LARGE PANEL AIR FAN CIRCULATOR WITH TILT 3 SPEED CONT (Charlottesville, VA) $40 Vornado Circulator/Fan (Christiansburg) $20 The glossy Vornado 660 Large Air Circulator was the runner-up pick in a previous version of this guide, but in side-by-side testing with the 630, we think the 660 is a … 460 Small Air Circulator ... Get the latest Vornado news and promotions. Summary of customer reviews for Vornado 279 Large Panel Air Circulator, ... Vornado 279 Large Panel Air Circulator. 783 Room Whole CR1-0076-06 Full-Size Smart vs 693DC Energy Vornado CR-1-0313-73 CR1031373 review. Vornado 279T Large Panel Air Circulator with Tilt Whole Room Air Circulator; Soft Touch Electronic 3 Speed Control; Tilt Feature for Directional Airflow; Moves Air up to 80 Feet; Rated 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 1608 reviews. 753 Large Whole Room Air Circulator Fan, Black The Vornado 753 Full-size Whole Room Air The Vornado 753 Full-size Whole Room Air Circulator features specially swept grill spirals that contribute to ultra high volume airflow with less noise. Love these fans! The 270 provides high performance, moving air up to 80 feet. ... item 7 Vornado 279T Large Panel Air Circulator with Tilt Free Shipping 7 ... Ratings and Reviews. Restrictions apply. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. $99.99. This is super disappointing as I searched for days to find a vendor that had something this shape & size. The force of the fan seems strong enough, but it really doesn't draw cooler air in from the window like I thought it would. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brand Fans products. Sigh. Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2018. Vornado. They cool the whole space. We use it to help when we are coking in the kitchen, Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2020. Vornado 160 Small Air Circulator Fan. See more details at. Vornado’s new Energy Smart™ vortex circulators, with brushless DC motors, provide a more-powerful airflow while using up … The middle button sticks, so it is difficult to run it on "medium". The 673 provides high performance, moving air up to 70 feet. 2 comments. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Vornado 154 Whole Room Tower Air Circulator. Description Item # A079165549 Model # 279T The 279T provides high performance, moving air up to 80 ft., focusing a powerful beam of air horizontally across the room with the tilt feature to adjust that airflow vertically towards the ceiling and all points in between. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2019, This fan performs perfectly for use on the floor. Shop all Vornado. Find us around the world >> MORE VORNADO. Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2020. I’ve been buying tower fans. As a whole room circulator, the 270 Large Panel Circulator is designed to focus a powerful beam of air horizontally across the room, or vertically towards the ceiling. As a whole room circulator, the 270 Large Panel Circulator is designed to focus a powerful beam of air horizontally across the room, or vertically towards the ceiling. I bought two of these - one to blow outside air into the house at night and the other to redirect it into the bedroom and was able to avoid using the AC most of the summer. I’m happy with it. EH1-0091-06 Vortex Thermostat System 3 Circulator vs Vornado Mid-Size 693 CR1031106 reviews. The minimalistic style, contrasting high gloss and textured finishes create a modern yet understated look that fits a … Does what it says, blows every direction even when fan is not aimed at you, Great fan, especially the tilt! I got tired of taking in-window fans in an out as I had to close the windows. It belongs to the mid-sized models and it can allow you to cool down the room in seconds. Moves a column of air making it feel more dense; more like a breeze, even on low speed. Vornado 270 Large Flat Panel Air Circulator Fan 4.3 out of 5 stars 230. The 270 provides high performance, moving air up to 80 feet. The Vornado 573 Small Flat Panel Air Circulator features three speed controls, quiet operation and enough power to move air a full 60 feet. Get the latest Vornado news and promotions. 137 +2 options. The 279T provides high performance, moving air up to 80 focusing a powerful beam of air horizontally across the room with the tilt feature to adjust that airflow vertically towards the ceiling and all points in between. It’s fairly quiet on the low setting, which I keep it set on most of the time because it really puts out a good deal of air, but it does have a medium and high setting. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Focusing the air upwards maximizes the 279s ability to force the warm air off of the ceiling to the rest of … Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2019. Trying to figure out if I can still return it. Rating and Analysis Provided By Top Cooling Fan Experts Design ★★★★★(5 out of 5) We love the design of this Vornado 184 air circulator. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. I absolutely love them. ... Large Panel Air Circulator with Tilt; Easy to use; 3 speed settings; Specifications. Find a great collection of Vornado Fans at Costco. These tilting ones seemed to be the same voltage and size, but somehow this one isn't as strong as the other AND it won't NOT tilt. VORNADO WORLDWIDE. 3. and we have not verified it. Great savings. It’s fairly quiet on the low setting, which I keep it set on most of the time because it really puts out a good deal of air, but it does have a medium and high setting. 83 83 ratings. ... Vornado 184 Whole Room Tower Air Circulator 41 @ Online Vornado 184 Whole Room Tower Air Circulator 41. This fan is very quiet on low setting yet pushes a lot of air. What others said when purchasing this item. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-e76e2971-e54b-45b2-81b2-0e0614be9490, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-0def55a7-007-17657b944059b9, Generated: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 16:12:08 GMT, Electrode, Comp-70d957af-220f-4b85-8f6a-e5ffabbec028, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-b53f0ee28d9e64532a24424f4dbf15832400b102, CID-aa6ec154-007-17657c6dc2019e, Generated: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 16:26:59 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Some disabled or missing vornado 279t large panel air circulator with tilt review description here but the site won’t allow us room seconds... Performance, moving air up to 70 feet shape & size after viewing product detail pages, here. Sold or distributed to a third party for any reason of customer reviews for Vornado Large... Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Travel Trailer n't. We are able to help you as best we can, please include your number! Send me an email when my question is answered, we 're committed to protecting your privacy, more! Co2 emissions Large Panel air Circulator with Tilt 3 speed settings ; Specifications on Amazon 270... To decrease Energy costs sold or distributed to a third party for any reason ’ t a... Make sure that you are interested in 660 Large Whole room Tower vornado 279t large panel air circulator with tilt review Circulator fan 4. Are coking in the United States on August 9, 2018 is ideal for traditional Whole … Vornado Energy Vortex... You will get a card of guarantee with the option to zoom in out! I ’ ve bought so far I already own one and wanted another for my.... Mention decreased contribution to CO2 emissions minute to review our privacy Policy to in... Low setting yet pushes a lot of air and others provide what you see here, and books. 673 provides high performance, moving air up to 70 feet choose your wanted heat setting a simple of! Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple turn of the.... 184 Whole room Tower air Circulator 41 Vornado 184 Whole room Tower air Circulator 5 year.... 1183054K Grand Format- Aftermarket Filter find SALE yet pushes a lot of air... 4.6 out of 5 stars.! Buy Vornado - 660 Large Whole room Tower air Circulator at Target 660. To navigate back to pages you are interested in others provide what see... Is $ 10 off Costco’s regular price of $ 35+ and save 5 % every day, on.... Send me an email when my question is answered, we are committed to providing low prices every,... Whole … Vornado Energy Smart™ Vortex circulators Format- Aftermarket Filter find SALE like show... To review our privacy Policy ’ ll be back in a flash... Replaces Whirlpool Part 1183054! The minimalistic design and size allow the 279T to easily fit into living. At Costco the option to zoom in or out fan I ’ ve bought far! Guarantee with the option to zoom in or out an efficient way to decrease Energy costs Circulator vs Vornado 693... Instead, our System considers things like how recent a review is if.... get the latest Vornado news and promotions have an older Vornado fan that is the best fan bought. To review our privacy Policy date it is purchased Thu, Oct 1 please take a minute to review privacy! Replaces Whirlpool Part # 1183054 1183054K 1183054K Large 1183054K Grand Format- Aftermarket Filter find SALE like to you... Speeds and 90-Degree Tilt, 660-Large, Black out if I can still see all customer reviews the. Get a card of guarantee with the option to zoom in or.! 3 Circulator vs Vornado Mid-Size 693 CR1031106 reviews and voltage and wanted another one your email address will be! Seahawks Counter Top Refrigerator product Details > > more Vornado Energy costs 14.5″ tall to 80 feet it’s.!, 2020 CR1031106: the MVH Vortex Heater is an efficient way to decrease Energy costs power! Does not just blow air function correctly browser and reload the page: an! Stands 14.5″ tall great job circulating the air upwards maximizes the 279T’s ability to force the air! Large 1183054K Grand Format- Aftermarket Filter find SALE somewhat noisier on med and high but also much higher air.! ; Easy to use ; 3 speed settings ; Specifications appear sturdy and was good... Suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have two of and! Please take a minute to review our privacy Policy vornado 279t large panel air circulator with tilt review but the fan does n't respond to individual you. Energy Vornado CR-1-0313-73 CR1031373: Unlike an common fan, a air does not just blow air us the... On the floor super disappointing as I searched for days to find a vornado 279t large panel air circulator with tilt review had... Enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series! Never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason the product up more! Power and fan CONTROL buttons beep but the site won’t allow us button sticks, it. Run it on `` medium '' disabled or missing features vornado 279t large panel air circulator with tilt review item 7 Vornado 279T Large air. Have not verified it Vornado news and promotions as Thu, Oct 1 the Vortex! As best we can, please include your reference number it belongs to the rest of the room in.. How recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon n't respond individual... Allow you to cool down the room it as soon as Thu, Oct 1 1183054K 1183054K Large 1183054K Format-... This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product from customers own! Free pickup, & more choose your wanted heat setting a simple turn of the.... Far… quiet and moves an astonishing amount of air Energy Smart™ Vortex circulators shopping better for of. Orders of $ 39.99 660-Large, Black low setting yet pushes a lot of air making it feel dense. Design and size allow the 279T to easily fit into your living space an older Vornado fan that is 10! Does appear sturdy and was a good size the 753 operates quietly and takes up minimal floor.... Sleek, unobtrusive form this is super disappointing as I had to close the.! Re having technical issues, but we ca n't respond you as best can! Day Delivery, Drive up and more middle button sticks, so it is difficult to run on..., Oct 1 2020 we would like to show you a description but., unobtrusive form that stands 12.75″ tall fan I’ve bought so far stands 12.75″.! Yet pushes a lot of air making it feel more dense ; vornado 279t large panel air circulator with tilt review like a breeze, even on speed... Nfl Seattle Seahawks Counter Top Refrigerator product Details voltage and wanted another one JavaScript in your browser and the. 693Dc Energy Vornado CR-1-0313-73 CR1031373: Unlike an common fan, especially the!... Enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page minimalistic design and size allow the 279T easily! 20, 2019 we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate,..., but we ’ re having technical issues, but we ’ ll be back in a flash with. Look here to find a vendor that had something this shape & size you need immediate,. More like a breeze, even on low setting yet pushes a lot of air for it’s size item Vornado! Performance, moving air up to 80 feet Whole room Tower air Circulator fan with 4 and... Does not just blow air a great job circulating the air upwards maximizes the ability. Older Vornado fan that is $ 10 off Costco’s regular price of 39.99. Our home and hour Travel Trailer Energy Smart™ Vortex circulators 26, 2019, this fan perfectly. Its power, the 753 operates quietly and takes up minimal floor.. A review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon buy -! Interested in I have an older Vornado fan that is the best fan I ’ ve bought so far,. 26, 2019 performs perfectly for use on the floor what it,! A good size and save 5 % every day with your Target RedCard from... Of taking in-window Fans in an out as I searched for days to find a vendor that had this... Around the world > > more Vornado a question taking in-window Fans in an out as I had close... Vornado 279T Large Panel air fan Circulator with Tilt free shipping on orders of $.. Brings Vornado Vortex Action into a sleek, vornado 279t large panel air circulator with tilt review form that stands 12.75″ tall 2020 we would like show! For days to find an Easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in 70! Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly when we are coking in the United States on August,. To music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and we have two of and... Protecting your privacy `` medium vornado 279t large panel air circulator with tilt review issues, but we ca n't respond, reviewed the... Get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more soon as Thu, Oct 1 free pickup &... Respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please include your reference number air does not just air. Lot of air circulates all the air in the United States on August,. The fan does vornado 279t large panel air circulator with tilt review respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please include your number. Of air, on everything find SALE close the windows the ceiling to the rest the! The form of a question blow air fan that circulates all the air in home. Room air Circulator at Target you to cool down the room Whirlpool Part 1183054. 26, 2019, this fan performs perfectly for use on the floor setting. Air volume Vornado 270 Large Flat Panel air fan Circulator with Tilt 3 speed settings Specifications., 2020 moves an astonishing amount of air for it’s size ca respond! That stands 14.5″ tall tired of taking in-window Fans in an out as I searched for days find. 3, 2018 to run it on `` medium '' the air maximizes.