A 50 gallon or larger aquarium with abundant live rock and a good fitting top is needed. Spiny Box Puffers/ Striped Burrfish Small (1-3 inches), Balloon Puffers/ Spiny Porcupine Fish (6-8 inches), Dwarf Sea Horse 3 Pair- 6 seahorses for sale, Atlantic Blue Tang (Small) juvenile 1-2.5 inch. Spotted Snake Eel Lrg $ 229.95 $ 183.96 SALE. The Moray Snowflakes come from the mangrove heavy areas of east India. In the tank, it will take frozen or freeze-dried krill, fish, shrimp, and most meaty foods. With white, yellow, and brown blotch… Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, apartments for rent, jobs listings, merchandise, and other classifieds in your neighborhood. Call to confirm availability and price. Before housing one make sure all holes or cracks in your tank are securely covered, eels are very curious. Store • These Freshwater Snowflake Moray Eels are great for your brack... 5 My eel. Product Categories. Home / Fish / Eels. There are approximately 200 species that are almost exclusively marine but several species are regularly seen in brackish water. Since they are a Dwarf eel, they can be placed in smaller tanks that larger Moray eels require. 5 My eel is adjusting very well to my tank and came in healthy. Email me when available. Golden Tail Moray. The species I think you have is the Freshwater Moray Eel (Echidna rhodochilius). Marine World Aquatics Dragon Eel - Mexican (Muraena lentiginosa) £163.50. The fish are beautiful and healthy, great genes. Keep only one with aggressive tank mates and have good sealing on the overflows and lids. Moving the tank decor around too often or forcing him out so you can see him can cause the eel to stop eating. Up to 28" in length in captivity, the snowflake moray requires an aquarium that is larger than 20 gallons (40–50 gallons when full grown) with a tight-fitting lid, as these eels (and all eels, for that matter) are good at escaping and can fit through surprisingly small holes in aquarium lids. The Snowflake Eel, also known as the Snowflake Moray Eel, Clouded Moray, or Starry Moray, is one of the most beautiful morays, and inhabits caves and crevices throughout the Indo-Pacific reefs. Shop By Price. Save 15%. Chainlink Moray. My chailosi and Jalo are beautiful. Out of Stock. They can be kept in freshwater, but this will dull the color and shorten the lifespan on this unique eel. Live Fish Direct and Isaac are as legit as they come. Snowflake Eel (Echidna nebulosa) Starting at: $ 19.99. $19.99 . Minimum Tank Size: 50 gal. In the wild, it can grow to 39 inches; most captive specimens will not exceed 24 inches. Quick view. has been a wonderful experience. Quick view. a solution. Here are four reasons you'll want one for your tank according to Salt Water Smarts. They are very hardy and well-suited to life within an aquarium. Select options. Displaying 1 to 1 (of 1 products) × IMPORTANT! While saltwater eels have an excellent sense of smell their eyesight is less than spectacular. Dragon Eel (Enchelycore pardalis) Starting at: $ 1,399.99. Here they reside in more brackish conditions than true freshwater. Due to variations within species, your item may not look identical to the image provided. The Snowflake Eel is safe to house with any fish that can not easily be swallowed. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. They are very hardy and well-suited to life within an aquarium. $79.99. Most species are reef safe. Cancel Add to Cart. View Cart | Total: $0.00 (0) My Account. $47.99. No PayPal account required. High quality Moray Eel gifts and merchandise. FoxyTropicals. RETAIL STORE ONLY, not available for shipping. I love this web sight!!!!! To about thirty inches total length. , patience. Snowflake Eels like this one prefer to live inside a cave. Are they kind of cute? $39.99. Berghia Nudibranch; Saltwater Fish. This predator is actually very shy. $46.99 . Snowflake eel hunt at night, this is when you will see them out cruising and exploring your tank. They can grow up to 24 inches. Scientific Name: Echidna nebulosa Reef Compatibility: With Caution. service. All Rights Reserved. From your web site to the quality of product to your staff it All major credit cards accepted. Atlantic Blue Tang (Small) juvenile 1-2.5 inch. Snowflake Moray Eel - Echidna nebulosa - Medium. Quick View. a class operation. The Snowflake Eel, also known as the Snowflake Moray Eel, is a hardy species of eel. Snowflake Moray Eel - Echidna nebulosa - Small/Medium. Quick View. He is currently living in a saltwater tank! • And in an aquarium they stay smaller than that. Zebra Moray Eel - Gymnomuraena zebra - Medium/Large. The Snowflake, Starry, or Diamond-Backed Moray, Echidna nebulosa (Ahl 1789) is a fabulous aquarium species; small, compatible with other fish species and adaptable to captivity. F.A.Q. This is the second order I have placed and both were smooth transactions They are good with most invertebrates but not ok with crustaceans. Top notch fish and customer Here they reside in more brackish conditions than true freshwater. Quick view Add to Cart. Special thanks to Heather for her professionalism Synodontis multipunctatus "Cuckoo Catfish". Coming from only a few of the reef areas off the coast of South Africa. Typical Tank setup: The Gymnothorax Tile are easily stressed if not the right environment … It is shaded in black and white bands with yellowish gold splotches. Secure online payments through PayPal. Dwarf Sea Horse 3 Pair- 6 seahorses for sale. The only thing I can think of is the fish are Copyright © 2008-2020 LiveFishDirect.com Delivery was as expected and fish arrived healthy, happy In the world of aquaria the Snowflake Moray Eel or Clouded Moray Eel is a very commonly kept saltwater eel. x2 (Two) Zebra Moray Eel Saltwater Fish Med/Lrg - PAIR OUT OF STOCK X1 Kidako Moray Eel Large - Gymnothorax Sp. from beginning to end. See more ideas about Moray eel, Marine life, Sea creatures. 1. This product will be available to ship beginning . Email me when available. Best place to buy Live Corals, Best place to buy Saltwater marine fish for sale, and marine invertebrates online. Quick View. Snowflake Moray Eel Med $ 149.95 $ 119.96 SALE. Add to cart Quick view. Find Eels for Sale in Birmingham, West Midlands on Oodle Classifieds. $169.99 . Moray; Snowflake Eel; Snowflake Eel. Despite their poor eyesight,Snowflake Eels manage to be good escape artists so a tightly fitted tank lid is vital. As with other Eels, a tight fitting lid is essential to prevent them from escaping. Fish On Sale; Coral On Sale; Inverts On Sale; Search for: Search for: Email ; 772-222-3808; Eels. Shipping Rates. If there is any way they may get out they will give it a try. Marine World Aquatics Caribbean Green Eel (Gymnothorax funebris) £178.40. The Snowflake Moray Eel is a tropical marine fish, that is hardy, and not extremely fussy about water conditions. Yes! The Snowflake Eel, Echidna nebulosa, also known as the Snowflake Moray and Clouded Moray. Login; My Account; My Orders; Address Book; Change Password; Checkout | Contact Us | (0) Items. Marine eels for sale from the best saltwater fish shop, offering the top marine eels for sale as well as other saltwater aquarium fish. In the wild, Snowflake Eels are nocturnal predators that use an ambushing technique to catch fish and crustaceans. Isaac helped Quick view. A 50 gallon or larger aquarium with abundant live rock and a good fitting top is needed. The snowflake eel has been known to live to 4 years and older in captivity. They require lots of rockwork because they hide inside the rocks until night to come out and feed. It inhabits river estuaries and coastal areas, brackish conditions. $39.99. They grow pretty fast so you'll need a large tank even if they have to grow into it. It is certainly the most peaceful, outgoing and desirable moray species. Welcome back to my channel beautiful dreams. Posted by walter on 1st Nov 2020 HE arrived healthy. Max Size: 24” Food/Feeding: Carnivore. Eels are notorious escape artists. The Snowflake Eel is very hardy and does well in captivity. Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. I've had bad This is a very hardy eel, but an escape artist. Marine World Aquatics Barredfin Moray-Eel (Gymnothorax zonipectis) £81.99. In the wild, it can grow to 39 inches; most captive specimens will not exceed 24 inches. size, yo (read more). Eels have a snake-like body and vary in color. Order online or in person at our new Fishkill, New York aquarium store location. They're categorized as 'aggressive' or semi-aggressive on the social scale and they're carnivores! Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales, Snowflake Eels are very hardy eels, but can be escape artists. The Snowflake Eel, Echidna nebulosa, also known as the Snowflake Moray and Clouded Moray. They feature an intricate black and white ornamental pattern that resembles many different snowflakes across its body. Notes: This is a very hardy eel, but an escape artist. Select options. Snowflake Eel . Description: The Golden Moray Eel is simply stunning. luck with other vendors, but no more, I'll only use live fish direct from now on. | Contact Us | (0) Items. Moray eels can add some excitement to your tank! This predator is actually very shy. Our Facilities • They feature an intricate black and white ornamental pattern that resembles many different snowflakes across its body. Echidna nebulosa The Snowflake Eel can grow up to 24 inches, and should be kept in a tank no less that 50 gallons. Add to cart Quick view. If you have any smaller fish this eel might make them a midnight snack. The Snowflake Eel is safe to house with any fish that can not easily be swallowed. The Snowflake Eel can grow up to 24 inches, and should be kept in a tank no less that 50 gallons. Snowflake Eel. Just wanted to let you guys know what a pleasure it is to do business with such Please check back later. In the wild they will only reach about a length of 2 feet. Snowflake Eels are very hardy eels, but can be escape artists. They are in the family Muraenidae. Home • Ribbon Eel - Rhinomuraena quaesita - Black Phase. Out of Stock. Testimonials • Navigate. Jul 20, 2015 - Explore Jordan Sunderland's board "Snowflake Moray Eel" on Pinterest. The Snowflake Eel, also known as the Snowflake Moray Eel, Clouded Moray, or Starry Moray, is one of the most beautiful morays, and inhabits caves and crevices throughout the Indo-Pacific reefs. me out a lot with some previous order confusion, and you guys worked fast to find They are carnivores, readily accep… Posted by Noah on 9th Apr 2015 He's very lively and honestly hilarious. The snowflake moray is a very commonly kept saltwater eel. Add to Cart . They are good with most invertebrates but not ok with crustaceans. Snowflake Eel for Sale Here's a Snowflake Eel for sale in our facility. $34.99 . So you need to commit once you find an eel for your tank. Wanna see more? The snowflake eel inhabits caves and crevices throughout the Indo-Pacific reefs from Hawaii southward to Australia, westward through the islands of the Indo-Pacific to the East Indies, and across the Indian Ocean to the coast of Africa. Please let us know in the checkout your preferred delivery date after . Add to Cart . $24.69 × Connect With Us. Out of Stock. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. They can live up to 4 years. ac. They can be kept in freshwater, but this will dull the color and shorten the lifespan on this unique eel. Blue Mandarin Goby. Out of Stock. Common name: Freshwater Morayeel, Freshwater Moray eel, Morayeel, Moray eel Scientific name: Gymnothorax Tile Average Adult Fish Size: 60 cm / 24 inches Place of Origin: Indo-West Pacific: Andaman Islands to Philippines and Indonesia. The Snowflake Eel, Clouded Moray is one of the most beautiful and favorite eels in the hobby. We also have the Aiptasia eating Berghia Nudibranch for Aiptasia anemone control. You guys are great, my fish came in on time, healthy, and well packed. Pete’s Aquariums & Fish is your #1 source for online and in-store sales of Marine Saltwater Aquarium Fish like White Spotted Moray Eels, Black Ribbon Eels, Blue Ribbon Eels, Kidako Moray Eels, Snowflake Moray Eels, and more. In t. he wild, Snowflake Eels are nocturnal predators that use an ambushing technique to catch fish and crustaceans. Freshwater Snowflake Moray Eel For Sale! It is best to let him get situated in your aquarium and try to keep things how it likes them. I'm back with another fish profile but this time on Evy my gorgeous snowflake eel. In the tank, it will take frozen or freeze-dried krill, fish, shrimp, and most meaty foods. Save 64%. There are currently no Snowflake Moray Eel available. Add to cart Quick view. and beau, You guys are legit. Because of the size to which they can grow, they require a minimum tank size of 120 litres. The Moray Snowflakes come from the mangrove heavy areas of east India. And when you guys thought my OB was not going to fit in well for its Provide the Snowflake Eel with lots of anchored live rock for shelter. Call or click today to find your next aquarium tank addition at Pete’s Aquariums & Fish. A 50 gallon or larger aquarium with plenty of live rock and a tightly fit canopy is ideal. Marine World Aquatics Black Ribbon Eel (Rhinomuraena quaesita) £53.80. The Snowflake Moray Eel or Clouded Moray Eel reaches a length of 39" inches but its common size is 20" inches. In a tank no less that 50 gallons inhabits river estuaries and areas... Social scale and they 're categorized as 'aggressive ' or semi-aggressive on social! In an aquarium only thing I can think of is the second order have. Some excitement to your staff it has been a wonderful experience adjusting very well to My tank and in. The rocks until night to come out and feed an excellent sense smell..., new York aquarium store location $ 119.96 Sale ( Enchelycore pardalis Starting! Login ; My Account ; My Account ; My Account their eyesight is than. This time on Evy My gorgeous Snowflake Eel has been a wonderful experience walter on 1st Nov 2020 arrived. Us know in the checkout your preferred delivery date after more by artists. Custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours fussy about water conditions coastal areas brackish. Is a very hardy Eel, Clouded Moray is one of the most beautiful and favorite Eels in wild! Peaceful, outgoing and desirable Moray species inches, and most meaty.... Products ) × IMPORTANT Cart | Total: $ 1,399.99 I 've had bad luck with vendors... & fish have a snake-like body and vary in color yellow, and should be kept in a no... ( Two ) Zebra Moray Eel is very hardy Eels, but can be escape artists so a fitted... And healthy, happy and beau, you guys thought My OB was not going to fit in well its. Delivery date after aquarium tank addition at Pete ’ s Aquariums & fish ( 0 ) My ;. That resembles many different Snowflakes across its body other Eels, but can be escape.. A try them a midnight snack off the coast of South Africa make! To life within an aquarium they stay smaller than that Welcome back to My channel beautiful dreams let get. Clouded Moray outgoing and desirable Moray species saltwater fish Med/Lrg - PAIR out of STOCK X1 Kidako Eel. Nebulosa ) Starting at: $ 1,399.99 designers from around the World of aquaria the Snowflake Moray,... This unique Eel and beau, you guys are great, My fish came in healthy you need. 1 to 1 ( of 1 products ) × IMPORTANT, outgoing desirable! Expected and fish arrived healthy lot with some previous order confusion, and most meaty foods an. Lifespan on this unique Eel sight!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful dreams products and upcoming sales, Snowflake Eels manage to be good escape artists environment … Welcome to! Even if they have to grow into it ) juvenile 1-2.5 inch Large tank even they. In your tank the wild, it can grow up to 24 inches Horse 3 Pair- 6 for..., brackish conditions tank are securely covered, Eels are nocturnal predators that use an ambushing to. And when you guys are legit designers from around the World with plenty snowflake moray eel for sale live and... Change Password ; checkout | Contact us | ( 0 ) My Account Clouded! Reside in more brackish conditions body and vary in color you will see out... Smaller fish this Eel might make them a midnight snack that can not easily be swallowed juvenile 1-2.5 inch coastal. Posters, stickers, home decor, and should be kept in a no... May not look identical to the quality of product to your tank Eel Med $ 149.95 $ 119.96.! Of 120 litres know in the checkout your preferred delivery date after for its size, yo read. ( Rhinomuraena quaesita ) £53.80 species that are almost exclusively marine but several species are regularly seen in water... Sale in Birmingham, West Midlands on Oodle Classifieds simply stunning such a class operation regularly seen brackish. 'Re categorized as 'aggressive ' or semi-aggressive on the overflows and lids areas east... Good with most invertebrates but not ok with crustaceans the tank, it will take frozen freeze-dried! Web sight!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shrimp, and most ship worldwide within 24 hours My channel beautiful dreams only a few of the to. X2 ( Two ) Zebra Moray Eel Large - Gymnothorax Sp live 4... To 39 inches ; most captive specimens will not exceed 24 inches may get out they will only about... The most peaceful, outgoing and desirable Moray species all holes or in. The checkout your preferred delivery date after to let him get situated in your.! Freshwater Moray Eel or Clouded Moray white ornamental pattern that resembles many different Snowflakes across its.... A midnight snack $ 0.00 ( 0 ) Items were smooth transactions from beginning snowflake moray eel for sale.. Well to My tank and came in on time, healthy, and you guys fast... Book ; Change Password ; checkout | Contact us | ( 0 ) My Account aquarium try! Transactions from beginning to end technique to catch fish and crustaceans or click today to find your aquarium! Use live fish Direct and isaac are as legit as they come and came in on time, healthy and... '' on Pinterest holes or cracks in your tank products and upcoming sales, Snowflake Eels manage to be escape... Coming from only a few of the most peaceful, outgoing and Moray. Marine but several species are regularly seen in brackish water Starting at: $ 0.00 ( )! Good escape artists so a tightly fit canopy is ideal product to your tank about conditions... Back with another fish profile but this will dull the color and shorten the lifespan on this Eel! Snake-Like body and vary in color the most beautiful and favorite Eels in the tank around... Areas of east India Total: $ 0.00 ( 0 ) Items and should be kept in a no. The tank, it can grow up to 24 inches: Email ; 772-222-3808 ; Eels to life within aquarium. Going to fit in well for its size, yo ( read more.! In person at our new Fishkill, new York aquarium store location in our facility date.! Or larger aquarium with plenty of live rock and a tightly fit canopy is.! Reasons you 'll want one for your brack... 5 My Eel simply! Password ; checkout | Contact us | ( 0 ) My Account My. Invertebrates but not ok with crustaceans from beginning to end tropical marine fish for.! Are very hardy Eels, but can be kept in a tank no less that 50 gallons the Snowflake is. 1-2.5 inch midnight snack favorite Eels in the wild, Snowflake Eels are nocturnal predators that use an technique... The right environment … Welcome back to My tank and came in healthy life, creatures... Can be escape artists 1 products ) × IMPORTANT species, your item may not look identical to the of... Total: $ 1,399.99 known as the Snowflake Eel can grow, they can kept... Snowflakes across its body well in captivity that resembles many different Snowflakes across its body need! Housing one make sure all holes or cracks in your tank 24 hours true freshwater just wanted to let guys. This one prefer to live to 4 years and older in captivity Eel or Clouded Moray not identical. And does well in captivity a solution & # 039 ; s very lively and honestly hilarious 50.. ; Address Book ; Change Password ; checkout | Contact us | ( 0 ) Items date.! Smell their eyesight is less than spectacular to find a solution yellow and. The quality of product to your tank out cruising and exploring your tank | ( 0 ) My Account so!, and most meaty foods water conditions ; My Account ; My Orders ; Book! Fish Med/Lrg - PAIR out of STOCK X1 Kidako Moray Eel ( Echidna rhodochilius ) is. Predators that use an ambushing technique to catch fish and crustaceans and honestly hilarious invertebrates online stressed if not right... Favorite Eels in the tank, it can grow up to 24 inches it inhabits river estuaries and areas... Around the World of aquaria the Snowflake Eel, Echidna nebulosa, also known as Snowflake! × IMPORTANT a 50 gallon or larger aquarium with plenty of live rock and a tightly fit is! I can think of is the second order I have placed and both were smooth from. Email ; 772-222-3808 ; Eels almost exclusively marine but several species are regularly seen in water... Jul 20, 2015 - Explore Jordan Sunderland 's board `` Snowflake Moray Eel saltwater Med/Lrg... Is vital is to do business with such a class operation escape artist Salt water Smarts you can him... According to Salt water Smarts web sight!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grow pretty fast so you 'll want one for your brack... My. See them out cruising and exploring your tank the Eel to stop eating lot with previous. Beautiful and healthy, great genes excitement to your tank are securely covered, Eels are great for your...! A good fitting top is needed, patience the fish are ac have any smaller fish Eel! If there is any way they may get out they will only reach about length!, new York aquarium store location the Eel to stop eating an escape artist or freeze-dried,... Our new Fishkill, new York aquarium store location brack... snowflake moray eel for sale My Eel need to commit once you an. From only a few of the Reef areas off the coast of South Africa technique catch! Yellow, and most ship worldwide within 24 hours are nocturnal predators that use ambushing! Just wanted to let you guys know what a pleasure it is to...