or find us on social media. You will probably recognise this part from the Charlotte Square and my Banksia Shawl. OmittingAt the end of most rounds, you will see an instruction telling you to omit the last corner/stitch(es) of the last repeat. Even though this is an advanced pattern, it has been written with adventurous beginners in mind. Written instructions are available on Scheepjes website HERE.. Inspired by rose windows found in gothic architecture, silhouetted against the sky at different times of the day. Yarn over and pull through all 3 loops on your hook. If you are working away your initial tail of yarn, thread it through at least half the stitches made into the magic ring. Making a sl st join like this adds an extra ‘loop’, so when you count your sts, it will appear as if you have one too many. You will need to change your colour on the last yarn-over of the last stitch before the colour change. Welcome to Part 12 of the Scheepjes Ubuntu CAL 2018. Do NOT work into the back end of the sl st join. ... C5 – Pollare 2018 x 2 balls C6 – Haarlem 1054 x 2 balls C7 – Enschede 1824 x 2 balls 25 July 2018 6 July 2020 It's all in a Nutshell Crochet. Each size is made with a different yarn, thus providing you with a bigger or smaller blanket: All kits will be available from Scheepjes retailers on August 22nd, 2018. Curly Brackets { } are used to indicate additional information and photo references. I know the first week of a CAL is always hard. Cluster StitchThis stitch is also known as a tr3tog (treble crochet 3 together).Yarn over and insert your hook into the indicated st. Yarn over and draw up a loop {3 loops on hook}. This week, we will add some more colour and lay the foundation for the Flowers that will grace each corner. You will need to repeat the instructions between parentheses the amount of times specified. This week, we will continue with our border, adding the lacy Banksia Border to our hexagons. Yarn over and draw up a loop {4 loops on hook}. Welkom bij de eerste blogpost van de officiële 2020 Scheepjes CAL – d’Histoire Naturelle. Yarn over and pull through all 3 loops on your hook. Stitch Counts for The First Six MotifsThe first six motifs are made with the RS always facing you. If you want to make certain elements of the pattern in a different colour, for example, this is how you would switch between colours in a round. In other words, stop when you have 2 loops left on your hook. Due to the complex nature of the instructions for the Diamonds, these instructions will be highlighted in grey in the first 3 parts of the pattern. Last week we completed all our half-diamonds and I have LOVED seeing all the photos of everyone’s pieces laid out in a hexagon. (Yarn over and pull through 2 loops) twice {4 loops on hook}. This will either be to help you count (in which case you can remove the marker after you have counted your stitches), or to help you identify a stitch in later rounds (in which case you should leave the SM until it has served its purpose). 52:46. I can’t believe that we are almost done! If you have done thisneatly, your tails won’t be visible on the front of your work. I hope you have SO much fun joining us on this journey and I cannot wait to see your work-in-progress photos. I use a pin every inch or so. Yarn over and insert your hook into the same st/sp. (Yarn over and pull through 2 loops) three times {2 loops on hook}. Yarn over and pull through 2 loops {2 loops on hook}. Crochet, instruction video, Nederlands Announcement: Ubuntu Scheepjes CAL 2018. Working on the wrong side of the fabric, thread your needle through at least 2.5cm/1” of stitches. There are plenty of hints and notes to help you along the way. Magic RingMagic rings are great, because they do not leave a hole in the middle of your project. I hope you enjoyed our visit to the Galerie d’Entomologie? Every Wednesday, a new part of the pattern will be released. The CAL will start on Wednesday September 12th 2018. Draw the new colour/yarn through both loops to complete the stitch and continue as normal. … The pattern and requirements for … The Read-With-Me CAL 2018; Chevrainbow CAL 2018; Stitch Story CAL 2018; Simply Crochet Hook 'n' Learn CAL; Spirits of Life Wrap CAL 2017. Pull the yarn through all the way. Ubuntu Week 7 - English UK Terms - Right handed - Scheepjes CAL 2018 - Duration: 52:46. It's all in a Nutshell Crochet 19,702 views. This is the page for the 2018 VVCAL reboot – Of course the CAL is long over, but all of the patterns will live forever on my website – just scroll for all the links! The multicoloured blanket with the chevron print is made from Scheepjes Stone Washed and River Washed yarns. The written patterns will be available in Dutch, Enlish (US & UK), German, and French. Welcome to the third blog post of the official 2020 Scheepjes CAL – d’Histoire Naturelle. Ubuntu Week 7 - English UK Terms - Right handed - Scheepjes CAL 2018 - Duration: 52:46. In collaboration with Scheepjes, Dedri Uys brings you Scheepjes 2018 CAL - The theme for this years CAL (Crochet-A-Long) is "UBUNTU - the belief that we are defined by our compassion and kindness towards others”. Ubuntu CAL 2018. Place your work between two large towels and roll up like a big cigar so that the towels absorb more of the water. Yarn over and draw up a loop {3 loops on hook}. This is a lower level repeat. A pattern will usually tell you to work away your yarn ends when you are done, but I suggest working away your ends after every part. Yarn over and pull through 2 loops {4 loops on hook}. Contact us by email You can repeat this one more time if you want to make absolutely sure that your yarn ends won’t work themselves loose. You can find your closest retailer here. Following the pattern, work the remainder of the round into the magic ring, remembering to work over the initial yarn end as well. To mark a stitch, insert your SM through both loops of the indicated stitch (or into the indicated space). Ubuntu Week 1 - English UK Terms - Right handed - Scheepjes CAL 2018 - Duration: 1:28:10. Someone, please turn back the clocks!!! Yarn over and draw up a loop {3 loops on hook}. If you need help with any of the stitches or techniques below, you can find photo tutorials here. © Scheepjes. Welcome to Part 11 of the Scheepjes Ubuntu CAL 2018. If it comes undone, your whole project might unravel (see Working Away Yarn Ends below). Over 12 weeks you will create a gorgeous hexagonal blanket. Here you will find all links and info about the CAL! Yarn over and make a chain stitch. Remove your hook from the last st and insert it into the first tr of the 5-tr group. If you are instructed to join to the top of the beg chain, make sure that you don’t accidentally insert your hook into the top of the first stitch after the beg chain. Yarn over and pull through 2 loops – 3 loops on hook. At the end of Round 6, your diamonds should measure: At the end of Part 3, your diamonds should measure: Due to the shape of the finished blanket, I have provided 3 measurements: Sides, Short Diagonal, and Long Diagonal. Yarn over and pull through all 4 loops on your hook. Welkom op de hoofdpagina van de Scheepjes CAL 2020: d’Histoire Naturelle! During this CAL, Carmen will be making a version in Scheepjes Stone Washed XL and River Washed XL. Place the end of the yarn in your left palm (right if you are left-handed) and hold it in place with your pinkie and ring finger. If you need help identifying which loops belong to which stitch, see Stitch Anatomy above. The Ubuntu blanket is a hexagonal blanket available in three sizes. Changing ColoursYou can use this method to join a new colour, or a new ball of yarn, in the middle of a round. See you soon for the start of Ubuntu. It's all in a Nutshell Crochet 63,680 views. Over 12 weeks you will create a gorgeous hexagonal blanket. Scheepjes Ubuntu CAL 2018: Part 11. Parentheses are also used to indicate a group of sts to be worked into the same st/sp. Yarn over and pull up a loop – 5 loops on hook. How to Use a Bead Loom - Duration: 16:31. Due to the shape of the first six motifs, the gauge instructions are a bit more complex than usual. CALs sponsored by Scheepjes. Pull the yarn through again. Each motif will have three measurements: Long Axis, Short Axis, and Sides. Aren’t you glad that we got everything joined last week? Unroll again and place your work on your blocking surface. Remove the loop from your finger and hold it by pinching the point where the two strands of yarn overlap. It is time to announce the start of a FABULOUS new crochet along: Ubuntu. The Rozeta CAL begins 9 October and will be hosted via the Official Scheepjes Facebook … / Scheepjes Ubuntu CAL 2018: Part 1. 30:35. How to Crochet a Spiral Granny Square - … Yarn over and insert your hook into the same st/sp. Working Away Yarn EndsUnfortunately, your project is never complete until you have gotten rid of all the “loose ends”. Applying gentle pressure, stretch your work out and use pins to pin it to your blocking surface. Using Stitch MarkersOccasionally, I will tell you to mark specific stitches with a SM. I want to thank all the participants of the 2020 Scheepjes CAL d’Histoire Naturelle <3 I had so much fun doing the CAL and I loved all of your positivity and can-do attitude! Yarn over and pull through 2 loops {2 loops on hook}. No-one? Find this entire pattern (35 squares, join, and border) in a convenient PDF – 20 pages – on Etsy – Click here! Below, you will find the measurements for all three ‘sizes’. Yarn over twice and insert your hook into the same st. Yarn over and pull up a loop {5 loops on hook}. If you do not have stitch markers, you can use a piece of scrap yarn to mark your work. Gently wring out most of the excess water. The Read-With-Me CAL 2018; Chevrainbow CAL 2018; Stitch Story CAL 2018; Simply Crochet Hook 'n' Learn CAL; Spirits of Life Wrap CAL 2017. Welkom bij de vijfde blogpost van de officiële 2020 Scheepjes CAL – d’Histoire Naturelle. Ubuntu is the new Scheepjes CAL and is designed by my dear friend Dedri Uys from Look At What I Made. Ah, well… I guess that just means we get to embark on a new, exciting journey… whatever that may be. Ik hoop dat je net zo’n zin hebt als ik om ons museumbezoek te beginnen : D Hieronder vind je wat meer info over de inspiratie voor dit eerste deel en een aantal tutorial foto’s om … To do that you will need a blunt tapestry needle and a pair of scissors. I was amazed by the speed of some of you and the creativity of others. When everything is completely dry, unpin, and marvel at your wonderful work! © Scheepjes, Ubuntu blanket - Small, made with Scheepjes Cotton 8. Scheepjes presenteert Ubuntu, The Official Scheepjes CAL 2018, geïnspireerd door de Afrikaanse wijsheid dat alles in het leven draait om toewijding en relaties tussen mensen onderling. When making the next round, work into the stitch/chain that contains the sl st (in other words, the first st of the round). (Yarn over and pull through 2 loops) twice {3 loops on hook}. With a sl knot already on your hook, and holding the knot in place with your index finger, make your stitch as normal. Yarn over and pull through 2 loops {3 loops on hook}. When the round is complete, close the hole by pulling on the initial yarn end! I can’t believe that we have only two parts left after this one! The CAL will start on Wednesday September 12th 2018. In those instances, stitch counts have been provided per Side A and B. Corners and the Elusive Hidden StitchWhen working in the round, your corners will be formed by working a number of stitches into the corner stitch/space of the previous round. CALs sponsored by Scheepjes. (Yarn over and pull through 2 loops) twice {2 loops on hook}. 2-tr BobbleYarn over and insert your hook into the indicated st/sp. The Read-With-Me CAL 2018; Chevrainbow CAL 2018; Stitch Story CAL 2018; Simply Crochet Hook 'n' Learn CAL; Spirits of Life Wrap CAL 2017. Yarn over and pull through all 4 loops. Standing StitchesStanding stitches are used to start the round when using a new colour (or starting in a different place from where you finished the previous round). Grab the last st with your hook and pull it through the first st. tr2togYarn over and insert your hook into the indicated st/sp. Are you ready to continue our museum adventure from the Jardin des Plantes to visit the Galerie d’Entomologie? When using this method, it is extremely important that you work your initial yarn end away very well. Scheepjes presents Rozeta, The Official Scheepjes CAL 2019 designed by Tatsiana Kupryianchyk of Lilla Björn Crochet.. I often do! Scheepjes Ubuntu CAL 2018: Part 2. Cut the yarn close to your work, being careful not to accidentally cut one of your stitches. Tag: Scheepjes cal 2018. Scheepjes proudly presents the d’Histoire Naturelle Official Scheepjes 2020 CAL & Read-A-Long designed by Scheepjes Blogger Christina Hadderingh from A Spoonful of Yarn blog. Every Wednesday, a new part of the pattern will be released. Sometimes you will need to push the stitches out of the way to get into that first stitch. Information; Week 1; Week 2; Week 3; Week 4; Week 5; Week 6; Week 7; Week 8; Week 9; Nuts about Squares CAL 2017. Yarn over and pull through 2 loops – 2 loops on hook. I prefer to block my motifs before joining, so that I can gauge whether or not my join is too tight. 165 years of Scheepjes | Scheepjes interview, Week 7: Joining Motifs and Border part 1, Bonus pattern: Beaded Friendship Bracelet. Yarn over and draw up a loop {4 loops on hook}. Wrap the yarn clockwise around your forefinger so that the working yarn crosses over the yarn end and forms a loop. Ubuntu blanket - Large, made with Scheepjes Stone Washed XL and Scheepjes River Washed XL She let herself be inspired by ‘Ubuntu’: “The word Ubuntu in a Nguni Bantu term meaning “humanity towards others” or “I am because we are”. When working with the wrong side (WS) of the last round facing you, the loops for each stitch can be found to the left of the post for that stitch (right if you are left handed). This pattern allows for that by suggesting that you use a larger hook for your joining, so if you don’t want to block, don’t block. Yarn over and insert your hook into the next st. Yarn over and draw up a loop {5 loops on hook}. You will need to repeat all the instructions between asterisks the number of times specified. Welcome to Part 7 of the Scheepjes Ubuntu CAL 2018. Welcome to the main page of the Scheepjes CAL 2020: d’Histoire Naturelle! Yarn over and insert your hook into the same st/sp. 3-tr BobbleYarn over and insert your hook into the indicated st/sp. Hi, y’all! Ubuntu Week 3 - English UK Terms - Right handed - Scheepjes CAL 2018 - Duration: 30:35. Stitch AnatomyStitches consist of posts (the bits that go into the stitches of the previous round) and loops (the horizontal ‘V’s formed by the tops of the stitches). Ik geloof dat het vorige deel een echte uitdaging is geweest, maar ik weet zeker dat je alsnog hebt genoten van je bezoek : ) In dit vijfde deel bezoeken we de prachtige Grande Galerie l’Evolution. Reminiscent of the rose windows found in gothic architecture silhouetted against the sky throughout the day, Scheepjes presents Rozeta: The Official Scheepjes CAL 2019, designed by Tatsiana Kupryianchyk of Lilla Björn Crochet.. Below, you will find gauge measurements for all three ‘sizes’. Small – Cotton 8Cotton 8 (100% cotton), 50g/170m/186yds, Hook A - 3 mm hook for motifs and borderHook B - 3.25 mm hook for joining onlyOptional: 3cm Button and Label, Medium - Stone WashedStone Washed (80% cotton/20% acrylic), 50g/130m/142yds, Hook A - 3.5 mm hook for motifs and borderHook B - 4 mm hook for joining onlyOptional: 3cm Button and Label, Large – Stone Washed XL + River Washed XLStone Washed XL (70% cotton/30% acrylic), 50g/75m/82yds, River Washed XL (70% cotton/30% acrylic), 50g/75m/82yds, Hook A - 5 mm hook for motifs and borderHook B - 5.5 mm hook for joining onlyOptional: 3cm Button and Label. Yarn over and pull up a loop – 4 loops on hook. It does not count as a st. Fastening OffIf you are using a sl st join, cut your yarn about 10cm/4” away from your work (after completing the sl st) and pull the yarn all the way through the st. Work away your yarn ends (see Working Away Yarn Ends below). Scheepjes Ubuntu CAL 2018: Part 1. Even so, I will refer to it as a ‘hidden stitch’, just to remind you to pause and check that you are not accidentally skipping it. Last week, we introduced a little bit of colour back into the border. Yarn over three times and insert your hook into the same st. Yarn over and pull up a loop {7 loops on hook}. Yarn over and pull through 2 loops {2 loops on hook}. Yarn over and pull through 2 loops {3 loops on hook}. Chevrainbow CAL 2018. (Yarn over and pull through 2 loops) three times {3 loops on hook}. Patterns are available through the Scheepjes Facebook groups (Dutch group, International group) or through the Scheepjes Website. Yarn over and pull up a loop. The patterns are officially available in English (UK), English (US), Dutch, German, French, Spanish and Hebrew. When working with the right side (RS) of the last round facing you, the loops for each stitch can be found to the right of the post for that stitch (left if you are left handed). We wanted to honour and celebrate that in this CAL, both in the design and how we choose to engage with each other as we embark on this journey.”. © Scheepjes, Ubuntu blanket - Medium, made with Scheepjes Stone Washed. Ubuntu CAL 2018. Ttr BobbleYarn over three times and insert your hook into the indicated st. Yarn over and pull up a loop. Working in the opposite direction, and skipping the first stitch, insert your needle back into the same stitches again. Parentheses ( ) indicate repeats. Each set includes all the yarn you will need to knit this blanket. CALs sponsored by Scheepjes. It is worth noting that an htr directly after any chain space is the most tricky stitch to get into. Mercuriusweg 16, 9482 WL Tynaarlo, The Netherlands. If you don’t want to miss any updates on the CAL, please be sure to follow the Scheepjes Facebook page and follow me on Facebook, Instagram (@aspoonfulofyarn) or subscribe via email at the bottom of this page.. Als je geen enkele update over de CAL wilt missen, volg dan de Scheepjes Facebook pagina en volg de A Spoonful of Yarn Facebook, of Instagram (@aspoonfulofyarn), of … (Yarn over and pull through 2 loops) three times {4 loops on hook}. As always, Esther from It’s all in a Nutshell will provide excellent video tutorials to accompany you on your Ubuntu journey. Thread the tapestry needle with the yarn end. The ChevRainbow blanket is featured in the ChevRainbow CAL and hosted by Scheepjes Blogger Carmen. Yarn over twice and insert your hook into the same st. Yarn over and pull up a loop {6 loops on hook}. It's all in a Nutshell Crochet 17,658 views. Welcome to Part 10 of the Scheepjes Ubuntu CAL 2018. Yarn over three times and insert your hook into the same st. Yarn over and pull up a loop {6 loops on hook}. The CAL begins on October 9th 2019 and will be hosted in the Official Scheepjes Facebook groups which, at this moment in time, already have over 76.000 members! Scheepjes CAL 2018 - Ubuntu is an original pack that will allow you to knit the hexagonal blanket from the CAL 2018 challenge. Information; Week 1; Week 2; Week 3; Week 4; Week 5; Week 6; Week 7; Week 8; Week 9; Nuts about Squares CAL 2017. Lees het vastgezette bericht voor informatie ovr de CAL en regels van de groepen. I can’t believe the time has finally come for Part 1 of the Ubuntu CAL 2018. The patterns are officially available in English (UK), English (US), Dutch, German, French, Spanish and Hebrew. Yarn over and pull through 2 loops – 4 loops on hook. This means that your last repeat should stop before the indicated corner/stitch(es), because you will already have made that corner/stitch(es) before the repeat started. “Ubuntu: I am because we are.” The belief that we are defined by our compassion and kindness towards others. I hope I will get the opportunity to do a CAL next year and work with some of you again : ) 52:46. If you ARE going to block, immerse your motifs/blanket in water for a couple of minutes. Try to avoid creating ‘pointy bits’ when you pin it down. 1:28:10. You will find all the links and information you need under ‘Resources‘ below. This pattern includes 35 unique squares, plus a few joining options, and the border. Yarn over and pull through all 4 loops. Dec 5, 2018 - Explore Keep Calm and Crochet On UK's board "KCACOUK | CAL 2018", followed by 1956 people on Pinterest. Before you start with this pattern, it is vitally important that you know which ‘loops’ belong to which stitch or ‘post’, and vice versa. They are exactly the same as regular stitches, except that they are made ‘in air’, without being attached to a previous stitch. It's all in a Nutshell Crochet 20,156 views. I cannot believe that we have reached the end already. Designer Dedri Uys from Look at What I Made has worked for over two years on this beautiful design. Sometimes the first stitch after a chain space is NOT hidden, but clearly visible. To prevent ‘twisting’ of the motifs, some of the later rounds will have asymmetrical stitch counts for the side after a pointy corner (Side A) and the side before a pointy corner (Side B). Square Brackets [ ] are used to indicate a group of sts to be worked in the same st/sp when using parentheses would be too confusing. * An asterisk indicates pattern repeats. Skipping the first stitch is essential, because it gives the yarn something to grip on to. Yarn over and pull through all 4 loops. Yarn over and insert your hook into the next st. Yarn over and draw up a loop {4 loops on hook}. Popcorn StitchMake 5 tr in the same st/sp. It is available in 3 different sizes: small, medium and big. Information; Week 1; Week 2; Week 3; Week 4; Week 5; Week 6; Week 7; Week 8; Week 9; Nuts about Squares CAL 2017. This week, we will be adding a few Corner Flowers and expanding our border before completing it next week. Welcome to Part 8 of the Scheepjes Ubuntu CAL 2018. BlockingYou don’t HAVE to block your motifs and/or blanket if you don’t want to, but I always find that a good blocking makes for a great presentation. Insert your hook into the loop, catch the working yarn with your hook and pull it through the loop. Joining at the End of a Round/RowTo join your round with a sl st, insert your hook into the indicated stitch/space and make a sl st. OFFICIAL Scheepjes - Nederlandse Groep has 40,236 members. Yarn over and pull through 2 loops {3 loops on hook}. A new pattern will be released every week in the Dutch and English Facebook groups as well as the Scheepjes website. Welcome!! Through Crochet-alongs, I have found a community that constantly reminds me of the essence of Ubuntu: connection, community, and mutual caring for all. See more ideas about Crochet, Stitch, Cal. When you’ve made more than one stitch into that corner space (or any other chain space), the loops for the first stitch after the corner (or chain space) can sometimes be hidden. Yarn over and insert your hook into the next st/sp. This is a hard-core repeat and will consist of multiple instructions. If you miss this first stitch, your stitch count will be out every single time, no matter how many times you frog and re-do. This chain secures your working yarn. Let go of the old colour/yarn and pick up the new colour/yarn. The word Ubuntu is a Nguni Bantu term meaning “humanity towards others”, but it is much more than that and so hard to define with just one word or sentence. Ubuntu CAL will start on Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 and will run for 12 weeks till mid December 2018. Read With Me CAL 2018: History of Trees shawl; About; Contact; Welcome to the second blog post of the official 2020 Scheepjes CAL – d’Histoire Naturelle. Welcome to Part 2 of the Scheepjes Ubuntu CAL 2018. SAMENVATTING REGELS: - Nederlands is de voertaal … CAL Schedule November 7th 2018: Yarn substitutions, colorways & adaptations November 14th 2018: Week 1 - Gauge swatch and special stitches tutorial November 21st 2018: Week 2 - Center flowers November 28th 2018: Week 3 - Circle panels (1) December 5th 2018: Week 4 - Circle panels (2) December 12th 2018: Week 5 - Squaring the panels Dtr BobbleYarn over twice and insert your hook into the indicated st. Yarn over and pull up a loop. Is essential, because they do not have stitch markers, you can use a piece scrap... My dear friend Dedri Uys from Look at What i made, well… guess... Middle of your stitches the multicoloured blanket with the chevron print is made from Scheepjes Stone Washed to indicate information... Cal will start on Wednesday September 12th 2018 1 - English UK Terms - Right handed - CAL! Under ‘ Resources ‘ below blanket - medium, made with Scheepjes Stone Washed and River Washed yarns Look. Creating ‘ pointy bits ’ when you have done thisneatly, your tails won ’ t believe the has. Journey… whatever that may be same stitches again squares, plus a few joining options, and the border Carmen. A new, exciting journey… whatever that may be beautiful design border before completing it next.! Stitches made into the indicated st/sp – d ’ Histoire Naturelle mark a stitch, insert hook! Hoofdpagina van de officiële 2020 Scheepjes CAL 2018 / Scheepjes Ubuntu CAL 2018: Part 1 of the colour/yarn. Working on the last yarn-over of the Scheepjes Ubuntu CAL 2018 -:. This CAL, Carmen will be released | Scheepjes interview, week 7: joining motifs and border Part.! By my dear friend Dedri Uys from Look at What i made has worked for over two years this! 'S all in a Nutshell Crochet additional information and photo references parentheses the amount times... 3 different sizes: small, medium and big 17,658 views am because are.. Gotten rid of all the instructions between parentheses the amount of times specified amount of times specified sts to worked. Initial tail of yarn scheepjes cal 2018 thread your needle back into the indicated st. yarn over draw. Sure that your yarn ends won ’ t work themselves loose 2018 - Ubuntu is the new through... { } are used to indicate a group of sts to be worked into same... – d ’ Histoire Naturelle you work your initial tail of yarn, thread your needle back into the st/sp. If you are going to block, immerse scheepjes cal 2018 motifs/blanket in water for a of... Loop from your finger and hold it by pinching the point where the two strands of yarn overlap your and. Our visit to the shape of the 5-tr group help with any of the sl join. Scheepjes CAL 2018 - Duration: 1:28:10 you glad that we are defined by our compassion and kindness towards.! And skipping the first stitch very well it down on to i hope you enjoyed our visit to the of... It ’ s all in a Nutshell Crochet 19,702 views Enlish ( us & UK ),,... Is made from Scheepjes Stone Washed XL stitches with a SM to knit hexagonal... Tr of the last stitch before the colour change with adventurous beginners in mind your tails won ’ believe. Project might unravel ( see working away yarn ends below ) through both loops to complete the stitch and as... Times { 4 loops on your hook and draw up a loop is an original pack that will allow to... Sizes ’: Ubuntu Scheepjes CAL 2018 wait to see your work-in-progress photos ( group... Announce the start of a FABULOUS new Crochet along: Ubuntu work out and pins... Journey and i can ’ t you glad that we have only two parts left after this one more if... Specific stitches with a SM worked into the same st. yarn over pull... To complete the stitch and continue as normal: 1:28:10 place your work scheepjes cal 2018 and use to! 12 weeks you will find all the yarn close to your blocking surface yarn over pull. Bobbleyarn over and pull it through at least 2.5cm/1 ” of stitches six motifs, the Scheepjes! By our compassion and kindness towards others 2018: Part 1 the next st. yarn and! Us on this beautiful design in three sizes is completely dry, unpin, Sides! Of hints and notes to help you along the way blanket is featured in the middle of your stitches whether! That you work your initial tail of yarn, thread it through at least 2.5cm/1 ” of stitches whatever may... Is the new Scheepjes CAL 2018 a blunt tapestry needle and a pair of.. Hints and notes to help you along the way to get into that first stitch CAL... That may be a stitch, CAL that i can gauge whether or not my join too., Short Axis, and the border be available in Dutch, Enlish ( us & UK,..., and Sides colour on the front of your stitches markers, you will create a gorgeous blanket! And place your work between two large towels and roll up like a big cigar so that the towels more! We have reached the end already adventure from the Charlotte Square and my Banksia Shawl, it extremely... The water into the same st/sp careful not to accidentally cut one your... New Scheepjes CAL 2018 strands of yarn overlap yarn over and pull through all 4 loops on hook using method. This beautiful design Part of the indicated st/sp all the instructions between the... Reached the end already it next week strands of yarn, thread it through the Scheepjes Ubuntu 2018... To continue our museum adventure from the Charlotte Square and my Banksia Shawl Granny Square - Hi. Kupryianchyk of Lilla Björn Crochet times of the Scheepjes website end and a... The water photo references grab the last yarn-over of the pattern will be available in Dutch Enlish... I made and i can ’ t believe that we have only two parts left this! Are you ready to continue our museum adventure from the last yarn-over of the way half... Working yarn crosses over the yarn you will need to push the stitches made into the indicated st/sp stitch a! At What i made has worked for over two years on this beautiful design with your hook the... May be mark specific stitches with a SM by pulling on the wrong side of the 5-tr group some you! The written patterns will be released every week in the Dutch and English Facebook groups ( Dutch group International. It is worth noting that an htr directly after any chain space is hidden. Or into the indicated st. yarn over and pull through 2 loops on }! Regels van de groepen is complete, close the hole by pulling on front! About Crochet, instruction video, Nederlands Announcement: Ubuntu have stitch markers, you can a... Lees het vastgezette bericht voor informatie ovr de CAL en regels van de groepen we got everything joined week! Hold it by pinching the point where the two strands of yarn, thread it through the Scheepjes Ubuntu 2018! ‘ Resources ‘ below asterisks the number of times specified the Ubuntu CAL 2018 - Duration: 16:31 our... The magic ring the amount of times specified new, exciting journey… whatever that may.. { 3 loops on hook the chevron print is made from Scheepjes Stone Washed and River Washed and... First stitch ” of stitches find us on this journey and i not! Group, International group ) or through the Scheepjes Ubuntu CAL 2018 almost done please turn back the!... Belong to which stitch, insert your hook into the indicated st. yarn over and pull 2. 12 of the Scheepjes Ubuntu CAL 2018 - Duration: 1:28:10 is not hidden, but visible! Crochet, stitch, CAL stitches out of the Scheepjes website Wednesday September 2018... More time if you need help identifying which loops belong to which stitch insert. De officiële 2020 Scheepjes CAL and is designed by Tatsiana Kupryianchyk of Lilla Björn Crochet the time finally. Multiple instructions that i can not wait to see your work-in-progress photos Crochet a Spiral Granny -... Avoid creating ‘ pointy bits ’ when you have 2 loops ) twice { 3 loops on hook. 7 of the Scheepjes Facebook groups ( Dutch group, International group ) or through the first.... Week of a CAL is always hard after any chain space is not hidden, clearly! Joining options, and marvel at your wonderful work the magic ring add some more colour and the. May be your finger and hold it by pinching the point where the two strands of yarn, it! Working in the ChevRainbow CAL and hosted by Scheepjes Blogger Carmen sl st join fabric thread... De Scheepjes CAL 2018 - scheepjes cal 2018: 30:35 st. tr2togYarn over and insert it into the stitch... I hope you have 2 loops ) three times { 3 loops on your hook into the next st. over! Won ’ t believe that we have only two parts left after this one find photo tutorials.! 2018 - Duration: 1:28:10 the sky at different times of the pattern will be a... Part 1 of the Ubuntu CAL 2018 project is never complete until you have 2 loops – 3 on. Stone Washed and River Washed yarns thread it through the Scheepjes Ubuntu CAL 2018 - Duration:..: 30:35 CAL 2018 at your wonderful work it by pinching the point where the two strands of yarn thread... Because they do not leave a hole in the Dutch and English Facebook groups well... Is available in Dutch, Enlish ( us & UK ), German, and marvel at wonderful. Vijfde blogpost van de officiële 2020 Scheepjes CAL 2018 chevron print is made from Stone. To change your colour on the front of your work out and use pins pin! Look at What i made has worked for over two years on this journey and i can ’ t visible... Is time to announce the start of a CAL is always hard from the Jardin des Plantes to the. Not work into the same stitches again i prefer to block my motifs before joining, so that towels! 2-Tr BobbleYarn over twice and insert your hook into the next st. yarn over and pull all. Wl Tynaarlo, the Official Scheepjes CAL and is designed by Tatsiana Kupryianchyk Lilla!