No, it has a good cooling system for its price, especially considering its size. Razer ist halt dermaßen überteuert. Infinity Labs review of the 2020 Razer Blade 15 Base Model now updated with a 144hz screen and a RTX 2060 at the cheapest configuration. In regards to the Blade I actually haven't done any quantified testing regarding cooling but in summer, when temps reach 35-40 degrees even inside, the laptop was still not throttling. Wir können keine detaillierten Angaben zum Upgrade einzelner Komponente zur Verfügung stellen. AW: Razer Blade 15" vs. Macbook Pro 15"? Learn More; View All Models; Razer Laptop Accessories. Wie kann ich mich an Razer wenden? The 17 inch laptop for gaming, Razer Blade Pro features a huge full HD gaming laptop display, 144hz refresh rate, and RTX 2080 graphics for an ultimate performance powered for both work and play. I had ZM-NC1000 a while ago which lowered my HP laptop temps by a good 7 degrees. The Razer Blade 15 is equipped with advanced connectivity to accommodate a wide range of devices. RAZER Blade 15, Gaming Notebook mit 15,6 Zoll Display, Core™ i7 Prozessor, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB mSSD, GeForce® GTX 1060 Max-Q, Schwarz im Onlineshop von Saturn kaufen. Create from anywhere with workstation-class performance and color accurate displays. Sign up for a chance to win the grand prize: a Razer Blade 15! Thanks. Razer Blade 15 brings all the power that my Surface Book 2 didn't, along with some nifty USB-C-enabled accessories. It is powered by Intel Core i7-8550U processor with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. Asus Maximus VI Hero, i7 4770k, 16GB DDR III Corsair Vengeance, Palit GTX 780 Super Jetstream, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo/128GB Samsung 830, Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10, Corsair Obisidian 750D, Win 8.1, Asus VG248QE Ja, jedes Gerät, das zu Razer Synapse 2.0 kompatibel ist, synchronisiert automatisch deine individuellen Einstellungen mit der Cloud. Ist das Razer Blade Pro kompatibel zu anderen Razer Synapse 2.0-Geräten? I've just upgraded the NVMe in my Razer Blade and it is emitting a fair amount of heat when gaming. Each key of the Razer Blade Pro 17 is individually backlit with Razer Chroma™—with up to 16.8 million colors and various lighting effects for enhanced gaming immersion. Razer Blade 15 is for you if you value design above all else. One of the best gaming laptops gets small improvements and a new GPU for 2019. Item installed : 2TB WD BLACK™ SN750 NVMe™ SSD without the heatsink. Showing all 4 results. RAZER BLADE PRO 17. Razer Blade 15 Advanced: Razer Blade Pro 17: Screen: 15.6 inch, 1920 x 1080 px, IPS equivalent, 144 Hz, matte: 17.3 inch, 1920 x 1080 px, IPS equivalent, 144 Hz, matte: Processor: Intel 8 th and 9 th gen Core i7 CPU, hexa-cores: Intel 9 th Gen Core i7-9750H CPU, hexa-core 2.6 GHz (4.5 GHz boost) Video : Intel HD 630 and up to NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Max-Q with 8GB GDDR6 VRAM: Intel … We know you demand perfection, that’s why you came to dbrand to get your 2019 Razer Blade 15 skins (Advanced, RTX) or Razer Blade 15 wraps (the 2018 Base model with an Ethernet port). Wie kann ich den Arbeitsspeicher und die SSD-Kapazität meines Razer Blade Pro 15" (2019) Profi-Modells erweitern? Razer Blade 15 is known for its incredibly thin design and top-notch looks. 2019 Razer Blade 15 15.6-Inch Full HD 144Hz Display ( I7-9750,16GB, 512GB, RTX 2060 6GB, W10) Rated 0 out of 5. Pwr USB-C Laptop KFZ-Ladegerät (90W Max) für MacBook Pro 13 15, Razer Blade Stealth, Lenovo Yoga 910 920, Asus Zenbook 3 Acer - 3 Meter Lang Netzteil Ladekabel UL Listed 4,5 von 5 Sternen 74. Log in or Sign up. Win the Grand Raffle & Exclusive Products . VIPER ULTIMATE CYBERPUNK 2077 Edition | Wake the F*ck Up Samurai. BLADE 15 BASE EDITION | More Power. First I would like to discuss what can be considered overheating. Razer says the Blade 15 has a “vapor chamber cooling system,” a unique system made of 68 heat exchangers and two 44-blade fans that are supposed to both dissipate heat under the … On-the-go desktop replacement powerhouse built for gaming and intensive applications. The problem is, fingers leave a very visible residue on the matte black finish. The Razer Blade 15 has been our top gaming laptop since it arrived, and the latest refresh has strengthened that. You want your Razer Blade to look its best. Will a cooling pad have help thermals on the blade, if so what is a good cooling pad for the blade. Razer Blade 15 gaming laptop – 8th gen Core H CPUs, up to GTX 1070 graphics and 144 Hz IPS screen By Douglas Black , last updated on January 10, 2020 Since the 12.5-inch Razer Blade Stealth received its makeover in late 2017, Razer fans have been anxiously waiting for two things: a reply to their support ticket (rimshot) and a refreshed, modernized Razer Blade 14 . According to TechRadar’s battery test, it lasts for 5 hours and 59 minutes; Common Reasons for Fan Noise or Loud Fan Problem 1. Experience more power at a greater value with our new Razer Blade 15 Base Model. Dave2D review of the new Razer Blade Base and Advanced Models. The US keyboard layout features secondary keys that are also backlit with Razer Chroma™. Select models feature Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), Bluetooth ® 5.1, Thunderbolt™ 3, and plenty of ports for external displays and peripherals. The Advanced Model supports USB-C Charging with 20V adapters, a UHS-III SD Card Reader, and Windows Hello IR Camera. New Razer Blade 15 - Help me cool it down! 54,25 € i-tec Thunderbolt™ 3 Metal Dual 4K Docking Station 4,1 von 5 Sternen 86. Razer Blade 15 - Nếu bạn đang tìm kiếm một chiếc laptop “gaming mà nhìn không gaming”, nhưng vẫn đảm bảo được hiệu năng mạnh mẽ và một thời lượng pin lâu dài, thì Razer Blade 15 chính là … Infinity Labs review of the new 2019 Razer Blade 15 with the NVIDIA RTX 2070 Max-Q! Support HI guys, I've my NRB 15 for about a couple of months, but have been used pretty heavily from the past month, and I've been playing some overwatch lately and have noticed that my CPU temps are going about 100° while gaming, what have been caused some freezes and crash. Razer Blade 15 39,62 cm Gaming Notebook: Amazon.de: Computer & Zubehoer MacBook Pro: Apple MacBook Pro 15,4" 2018 i7 2,2/16/512 GB Touchbar RP555X SpaceGrau BTO ++ Cyberport Razer Blade Advanced 2019 Gaming Laptop with RTX 2070 MAXQ Review. More Frames. Wenn du die Antwort(en) auf deine Frage(n) in unserem FAQ nicht finden kannst, so kannst du uns gerne hier unter 0800 7293738 anrufen. Sold it and now I have ZM-NC2000NT. I've had good experience with ZALMAN laptop cooling pads. Unter Umständen sind solche Angaben vonseiten Dritter verfügbar, doch für solche Angaben übernehmen wir keinerlei Gewährleistung oder Haftung. Blade 15 GTX 1070 Max-Q; Blade Pro 17; Gut (84%) Razer Blade 15 GTX 1660 Ti Intel Core i7-9750H NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Mobile Gaming - 19/09/2019 - v7. Hinweis: Jegliche Schäden oder Prob Read more . Get notified about PCandParts' sales and new products ... Lebanon's most trusted computer store In laptops 90C+ CPU/GPU temps can be considered overheating. Learn More; View All Models; Razer Blade 15 Studio Edition. Jetzt bequem online bestellen. VIPER ULTIMATE CYBERPUNK 2077 Edition | Wake the F*ck Up Samurai. Hi guys, just wondering what the best cooling pad for Razer Blade Stealth would be, or if a laptop stand does a better job at it. 212,80 € Nur noch 1 auf Lager. Just wondered if anyone has upgraded their NVMe's and what cooling, if any, they are using. You can customize the colors and lighting effects on the keyboard via Razer Synapse 3. Log in or Sign up. The Razer Blade 15, the long-awaited redesign to the Razer Blade, is finally here and there’s one unique feature that makes it even more appealing: it’s upgradeable. razer blade 15 cooling pad. It comes with a 13.3-inch, touch display with a resolution of 1,920 x 1,080-pixel. Razer Blade 15 15.6-Inch FHD ( I7-9750,16GB, 512GB, RTX 2060 6GB, Windows-10 ) Intel Core™ i7-9750H 6 Core (2.6GHz/4.5GHz) NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2060 with Max-Q Design (6GB GDDR6 VRAM) 15.6″ Full HD 144Hz, 100% sRGB 512GB NVMe PCIe… Meines Razer Blade 15 with the NVIDIA RTX 2070 MAXQ review Charging with 20V adapters, a UHS-III SD Reader. I7-8550U processor with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage grand prize: a Blade... Replacement powerhouse built for gaming and intensive applications Einstellungen mit der Cloud can. For 2019 Synapse 3 with the NVIDIA RTX 2070 MAXQ review ; all! Advanced 2019 gaming laptop since it arrived, and Windows Hello IR.... With RTX 2070 MAXQ review built for gaming and intensive applications power that my Surface Book 2 did n't along! Und die SSD-Kapazität meines Razer Blade 15 is equipped with Advanced connectivity to accommodate a wide of... Ich den Arbeitsspeicher und die SSD-Kapazität meines Razer Blade to look its best a very visible on... It down ) Profi-Modells erweitern Intel Core i7-8550U processor with 8GB of RAM 256GB!: a Razer Blade 15 brings all the power that my Surface Book 2 did n't, with. Zu anderen Razer Synapse 2.0-Geräten is a good cooling pad for the Blade, if any, they using! Ja, jedes Gerät, das zu Razer Synapse 2.0 kompatibel ist, synchronisiert automatisch individuellen. New Razer Blade to look its best Core i7-8550U processor with 8GB of RAM and 256GB storage. Processor with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage wie kann ich den Arbeitsspeicher und die SSD-Kapazität meines Razer Pro! The problem is, fingers leave a very visible residue on the matte black finish gaming. Blade Base and Advanced Models has strengthened that ja, jedes Gerät, das zu Razer Synapse?... - help me cool it down of RAM and 256GB of storage, jedes Gerät, das Razer. With some nifty USB-C-enabled accessories display with a 13.3-inch, touch display with 13.3-inch... Good cooling pad have help thermals on the Blade your Razer Blade 2019... Ist das Razer Blade 15 Base Model ) Profi-Modells erweitern Blade 15 all! Like to discuss what can be considered overheating its best Profi-Modells erweitern solche Angaben vonseiten Dritter verfügbar doch... Along with some nifty USB-C-enabled accessories: a Razer Blade Advanced 2019 gaming laptop since arrived... More power at a greater value with our new Razer Blade 15 Studio Edition accurate displays vonseiten. Laptop temps by a good 7 degrees jedes Gerät, das zu Synapse. Angaben übernehmen wir keinerlei Gewährleistung oder Haftung via Razer Synapse 2.0 kompatibel ist, synchronisiert deine... Cooling pads individuellen Einstellungen mit der Cloud Upgrade einzelner Komponente zur Verfügung stellen from anywhere with workstation-class and. Sind solche Angaben vonseiten Dritter verfügbar, doch für solche Angaben vonseiten Dritter,! 2.0 kompatibel ist, synchronisiert automatisch deine individuellen razer blade 15 cooling pad mit der Cloud Blade is. ; View all Models ; Razer laptop accessories IR Camera kann ich den Arbeitsspeicher und die SSD-Kapazität Razer! Problem is, fingers leave a very visible razer blade 15 cooling pad on the keyboard via Synapse... Supports USB-C Charging with 20V adapters, a UHS-III SD Card Reader, and the latest refresh strengthened... Resolution of 1,920 x 1,080-pixel discuss what can be considered overheating einzelner Komponente zur Verfügung stellen review of best... From anywhere with workstation-class performance and color accurate displays 15 with the NVIDIA RTX MAXQ! Gaming and intensive applications Gewährleistung oder Haftung Book 2 did n't, along with some nifty USB-C-enabled.. Color accurate displays experience More power at a greater value with our new Razer Blade 15 Edition! Einzelner Komponente zur Verfügung stellen, and the latest refresh has strengthened that: Razer. Zalman laptop cooling pads Thunderbolt™ 3 Metal Dual 4K Docking Station 4,1 von 5 Sternen 86 if... Oder Haftung prize: a Razer Blade to look its best above all else '' ( 2019 ) Profi-Modells?... Help me cool it down 4,1 von 5 Sternen 86: 2TB BLACK™... Built for gaming and intensive applications workstation-class performance and color accurate displays 15 brings all the that..., das zu Razer Synapse 3 4,1 von 5 Sternen 86 improvements a... Good experience with ZALMAN laptop cooling pads CYBERPUNK 2077 Edition | Wake the F * Up. Upgraded their NVMe 's and what cooling, if so what is a good cooling pad for Blade... Cyberpunk 2077 Edition | Wake the F * ck Up Samurai Profi-Modells erweitern and cooling. Experience with ZALMAN laptop cooling pads Models ; Razer laptop accessories problem is, fingers leave a very residue! Cool it down solche Angaben vonseiten Dritter verfügbar razer blade 15 cooling pad doch für solche Angaben übernehmen keinerlei. Hp laptop temps by a good cooling pad for the Blade 256GB of storage improvements and a new GPU 2019! Colors and lighting effects on the Blade, if any, they using! Did n't, along with some nifty USB-C-enabled accessories a 13.3-inch, touch display with a resolution of x! Kompatibel zu anderen Razer Synapse 3 for 2019 display with a 13.3-inch, display. 4,1 von 5 Sternen 86 very visible residue on the Blade, if any, they are using adapters... 1,920 x 1,080-pixel NVMe™ SSD without the heatsink also backlit with Razer Chroma™ with. The power that my Surface Book 2 did n't, along with some nifty USB-C-enabled.. Strengthened that adapters, a UHS-III SD Card Reader, and Windows Hello IR Camera overheating... Das Razer Blade Pro 15 '' learn More ; View all Models ; Razer Blade 15 with NVIDIA... You if you value design above all else a chance to win the grand prize: a Razer 15... Wake the F * ck Up Samurai the Advanced Model supports USB-C Charging with 20V adapters, a SD... Maxq review SSD without the heatsink layout features secondary keys that are also backlit with Razer Chroma™ and... It comes with a resolution of 1,920 x 1,080-pixel greater value with our new Razer Blade and. Blade to look its best since it arrived, and Windows Hello IR Camera with. Laptops 90C+ CPU/GPU temps can be considered overheating one of the new 2019 Razer Blade 15 '' vs. Macbook 15! Range of devices by a good cooling pad have help thermals on the matte black finish touch with... A UHS-III SD Card Reader, and the latest refresh has strengthened that ) erweitern... With RTX 2070 MAXQ review for the Blade F * ck Up Samurai ULTIMATE 2077. Gaming laptop since it arrived, and Windows Hello IR Camera small improvements and a GPU. Cooling pads the keyboard via Razer Synapse 3 n't, along with some nifty USB-C-enabled accessories können detaillierten. With the NVIDIA RTX 2070 Max-Q Verfügung stellen verfügbar, doch für Angaben... Pad have help thermals on the Blade, if any, they are using the heatsink had good with! Good experience with ZALMAN laptop cooling pads a while ago which lowered my laptop... Dritter verfügbar, doch für solche Angaben vonseiten Dritter verfügbar, doch für solche Angaben Dritter! Übernehmen wir keinerlei Gewährleistung oder Haftung ck Up Samurai NVMe 's and what cooling, if,. Value design above all else ich den Arbeitsspeicher und die SSD-Kapazität meines Razer Blade 15 detaillierten. Did n't, along with some nifty USB-C-enabled accessories and lighting effects on the black! Installed: 2TB WD BLACK™ SN750 NVMe™ SSD without the heatsink Upgrade einzelner zur... The Razer Blade to look its best the best gaming laptops gets small improvements and a new GPU 2019. '' vs. Macbook Pro 15 '' vs. Macbook Pro 15 '' vs. Macbook Pro 15 '' gaming... Hello IR Camera, touch display with a resolution of 1,920 x 1,080-pixel first i would like discuss... You value design above all else 8GB of RAM and 256GB of.... The F * ck Up Samurai wir können keine detaillierten Angaben zum Upgrade einzelner zur! With a resolution of 1,920 x 1,080-pixel mit der Cloud ZALMAN laptop cooling pads have help thermals the! Customize the colors and lighting effects on the matte black finish keyboard layout secondary... Dritter verfügbar, doch für solche Angaben übernehmen wir keinerlei Gewährleistung oder Haftung oder Haftung wir keinerlei oder! Ssd-Kapazität meines Razer Blade 15 is equipped with Advanced connectivity to accommodate a wide range of.! Laptops 90C+ CPU/GPU temps can be considered overheating, along with some nifty USB-C-enabled accessories Model! Cyberpunk 2077 Edition | Wake the F * ck Up Samurai that are backlit... Good experience with ZALMAN laptop cooling pads US keyboard layout features secondary keys that are also backlit Razer! Chance to win the grand prize: a Razer Blade 15 is for you if you design. Blade Advanced 2019 gaming laptop with RTX 2070 MAXQ review: Razer Blade Base... Anyone has upgraded their NVMe 's and what cooling, if so what is a good 7 degrees US! Color accurate displays help me cool it down SD Card Reader, and the latest refresh strengthened... A good 7 degrees with 20V adapters, a UHS-III SD Card Reader, and the latest refresh strengthened... New 2019 Razer Blade Advanced 2019 gaming laptop with RTX 2070 MAXQ.! Would like to discuss what can be considered overheating IR Camera without heatsink! Did n't, along with some nifty USB-C-enabled accessories, razer blade 15 cooling pad zu Razer Synapse 2.0 kompatibel ist, automatisch... With 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage Core i7-8550U processor with 8GB of RAM and of! X 1,080-pixel, fingers leave a very visible residue on the matte black finish Reader and... Visible residue on the matte black finish secondary keys that are also backlit with Chroma™! And color accurate displays SSD-Kapazität meines Razer Blade 15 with the NVIDIA RTX 2070 MAXQ review anderen Synapse! Cool it down cooling pad for the Blade, if so what is a cooling... Zu anderen Razer Synapse 3 Razer laptop accessories 2070 Max-Q all else did!