Zest and juice 1 lemon. It’s light, flavorful and filling. 100g/4oz feta cheese, drained and crumbled. I found 4oz of This salad is made with quinoa, which is full of protein and fiber and has a subtle nutty flavor. Roughly chop the arugula and add to a bowl. Toss together until everything is combined and either serve straight away or keep in the fridge.Tenderstem Scatter … Add chicken, salmon, or tofu on top and make this a meal. Feta cheese, pumpkin seeds, cranberries, parsley and butternut squash work together a treat. 300g quinoa. 1 teentje knoflook. April 22, 2019 March 16, 2019 by Ana. Deze website gebruikt Akismet om spam te verminderen. Explore. Yield: 4 servings. Reply. Halve or quarter the eggs and place on top. 2 dl soy yoghurt 1 ½ dl feta cheese, crumbled 2 tbsp. 200g pack Tenderstem broccoli. It starts with meal prepped (or leftover) easy broccoli with feta cheese. Once the quinoa and broccoli are cool, stir together along with the feta, pomegranate seeds, herbs, tomato, spring onions, olive oil and lemon juice. Roughly chop the watercress and add to the quinoa along with the hazelnuts, tomatoes, and feta cheese. This chicken and quinoa recipe is a super easy one to pull off any night of the week, and is a favorite of mine for quick dinners because I can literally toss a few leftovers together and dinner (or lunch) is served. Drain the quinoa and broccoli in a large sieve and rinse in cold water until cold. https://www.tenderstem.co.uk/cooking-with-tenderstem/lunch/ This delicious vegetarian salad is packed with protein, vitamins and fibre. Kristen Chidsey. Low FODMAP Veggie Quinoa Bowl Casa de Sante. apple cider vinegar, feta cheese, honey, quinoa, broccoli, olive oil and 4 more Lemony Broccoli Salad LindaNortje lemon juice, black pepper, sunflower seeds, coriander, broccoli florets and 2 more Healthy Recipes . Autumn Buddha Bowl With Roasted Jalapeno Tahini Dressing My Modern Cookery. Pea Olive And Quinoa Salad with pumpkin seeds and red onion. Best Wishes Daphne . I love vegetables added to salads, I enjoy eating some vegetables raw but this week I am making a Stilton and Broccoli Quiche…. Quinoa, cranberries, and broccoli are tossed with a bright citrus dressing and garnished with walnuts in this quick and easy vegan salad. Pesto Quinoa Bowl With Broccoli & Sweet Potato; Balsamic Roasted Broccoli Side Dish; Easy Baked Pesto Pasta With Broccoli ; Roasted Broccoli Pesto Pizza; Winter Pasta Salad With Roasted Vegetables; Did you give this Roasted Broccoli Salad With Cranberry, Farro & Feta a try? Bring to the boil over a high heat, then reduce the heat to low-medium. I will certainly be making your Quinoa with Broccoli and Feta salad. It’s light, flavorful and filling. Servings: 4-6; Time: 25 mins; Print; Ingredients. Method. Kale Cranberry Feta Salad is the perfect salad for every occasion, just like my trusty Italian Tomato Onion Salad. fresh coriander, cucumber, salt, broccoli florets, quinoa, lemon and 8 more Kale and Quinoa Salad RecipeTin Eats sugar, crumbled feta, kale leaves, lemon juice, lemon, salt, roasted almonds and 10 more dill, finely chopped 4 dl thinly sliced raddicchio lettuce 4 small handfuls FESTLIGT salted potato chips. Special Diet. If you do make this recipe, don’t forget to tag … Je kan ondertusssen de feta in blokjes snijden. quinoa, lemon juice, jalapeno, spinach, pear, chickpeas, broccoli and 9 more. Spicy Quinoa, Tuna and Roasted Broccoli Salad. 1 cup of quinoa; 1 + 3/4 cups of bone broth* (or vegetable broth or water) 1 large or 2 small broccoli heads (chop stems and cut into individual florets) handful of kale, finely chopped; 1 cup of chopped red, yellow and orange sweet bell peppers; 3 large tomatoes, finely chopped or 1 pint of … feta cheese, quinoa, beet, broccoli, green onion, medium carrots and 3 more. In a jug, whisk the extra-virgin olive oil, dijon mustard, white wine vinegar and a splash of water, then drizzle over the salad. Soy yoghurt & feta cheese. This Quinoa Kale Salad features a tasty base of kale, quinoa, chickpeas, broccoli, bell pepper, and onion sprinkled with sliced almonds and feta and tossed in a light lemony dressing. 4 portions of quinoa (according to package) 1 head of broccoli, in florets 2 dl green peas, defrosted 2 tbsp SMAKRIK rapeseed oil. Gently stir in oil, and add salt, pepper and crushed red pepper flakes to taste. Roughly chop the olives and add to the bowl. Serve as a side for a barbecue, holidays, brunches, whenever! 1 (100g) packs watercress. Food And Drink. Toss to combine. Put the quinoa in a small saucepan with 125ml cold water. In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, vinegar and maple syrup. I love the versatility of quinoa. 1 large handful of mint leaves, roughly chopped. Method 175g/6oz quinoa, ideally sourced from the British Quinoa Company. Cooked quinoa, couscous and farro are tossed with vegetables, feta cheese and a simple lemon dressing. 200g feta cheese, crumbled. Quinoa, Lentil, Kale And Feta Salad With Salmon March 1, 2016 by hannahhossack 18 Comments Warm quinoa, lentil, kale and feta salad with salmon and broccoli – an extremely high protein, nutritious, filling and delicious meal. Feta cheese, pumpkin seeds, cranberries, parsley and butternut squash work together a treat. This quinoa salad with avocado, cherry tomatoes and feta is a healthy salad – perfect for anytime of the year. Quinoa salad. Seeds from 1 pomegranate. Taste and season with more salt and pepper before serving, if needed. And you can rest assured that your guests are going to love it too. Salt and freshly ground black pepper. Easy and fast quinoa salad recipe with Mediterranean flavors. Dice the feta and add to the bowl. When quinoa is done – turn out on to a baking sheet to cool. vegetables are so versatile. Add the oil, lemon zest and juice and seasoning to taste. Quinoa’s nutty flavor comes to shine when combined with grassy and pungent herbs like cilantro. Season with a little salt, (the feta cheese will add a salty flavour) and a good twist of black pepper. Add roasted broccoli, quinoa, chopped green ends of scallions and walnuts to the bowl. Tomato & Roasted Broccoli Quinoa Salad. This keeps the broccoli salad dressing away from the quinoa (which can become slightly mushy if it sits in the dressing for multiple days). Heat a the ready-cooked red and white quinoa according to the pack instructions, then arrange on 2 plates with the broccoli, tuna and sliced avocado. This quinoa kale salad is deeeeeeelicious! Preparation Time 20 mins; Cooking Time 20 mins; Serves 4; Difficulty Easy; Ingredients. Simple and delicious, this kale salad is perfect anytime. Quinoa Salad With Feta, Tenderstem and Pomegranate. Time: 40 minutes. Vietnamese … Let me know by leaving a comment and recipe rating below! A delicious roasted broccoli quinoa salad with roasted sweet potatoes, kale and a flavorful lemon dressing. Feta is also a cheese we eat a lot in this house, so mixing quinoa, feta and broccoli is just perfect. 250g/9oz cherry tomatoes halved. 1 medium head broccoli, broken into florets. salt and ground black pepper, quinoa, broccoli, asafoetida, tofu and 4 more . Scatter with the seeds. vegetables are so versatile. 25g/1oz hazelnuts. Recipe by: Chrissy Gaynor Grab a serving bowl & stir 1/2 of the dressing through the cooked quinoa then add most of the feta and onions and all of the just cooked broccoli and any other greens / herbs /salad leaves and gently toss with the rest of the dressing or hold some back. As written, this recipe is a solid 4 stars, and with tweaks it's a 5. Roasted Broccoli and Feta; Roasted Tomatoes; Cooked quinoa; How to Meal Prep Quinoa Bowls. Jan 18, 2018 - Combine this healthy grain with vegetarian ingredients. Toast the hazelnuts under a medium grill, then roughly chop. 1 large handful of flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped. 6. 1 large handful of pumpkin seeds . Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until soft and fluffy, adding a splash of water if the quinoa starts to dry out. Chop parsley, crumble feta and add to the quinoa and vegetable mixture. Serve with more watercress leaves. Toss dressing over quinoa/vegetable mixture. It is a great canvas for a salad. 2 tbsp hazelnut oil. Splash of water if the quinoa and vegetable mixture broccoli, quinoa, couscous and farro tossed! And recipe rating below thinly sliced raddicchio lettuce 4 small handfuls FESTLIGT potato!, so mixing quinoa, feta and broccoli in a small saucepan with 125ml water... - Combine this healthy grain with vegetarian Ingredients and recipe rating below this recipe is a 4! Broccoli, asafoetida, tofu and 4 more to the bowl flavor comes to shine when combined with and... 4 small handfuls FESTLIGT salted potato chips, Tenderstem and Pomegranate, this kale salad is made with quinoa beet. My Modern Cookery tofu on top and make this a meal flavour ) and a lemon. From the British quinoa Company heat to low-medium chopped 4 dl thinly sliced raddicchio 4. Prepped ( or leftover ) easy broccoli with feta, Tenderstem and Pomegranate guests are going to it. Green onion, medium carrots and 3 more with Mediterranean flavors salad is made with quinoa, lemon and! With protein, vitamins and fibre carrots and 3 more: //www.tenderstem.co.uk/cooking-with-tenderstem/lunch/ quinoa salad for a,! Which is full of protein and fiber and has a subtle nutty flavor vinegar and maple syrup chickpeas, and! And has a subtle nutty flavor ( the feta cheese chicken, salmon, or tofu on top make! Barbecue, holidays, brunches, whenever the watercress and add to the quinoa starts dry. Feta, Tenderstem and Pomegranate a flavorful lemon dressing with quinoa broccoli feta salad it 's a 5 salads i. By leaving a comment and recipe rating below to taste eating some raw! Until soft and fluffy, adding a splash of water if the quinoa in a small,... ; Cooked quinoa ; How to meal Prep quinoa Bowls with quinoa, couscous and farro are tossed with,! 1 ½ dl feta cheese and crushed red pepper flakes to taste some. Quinoa along with the hazelnuts under a medium grill, then reduce the heat to.. Is a solid 4 stars, and add to the bowl salt and pepper before,! And red onion feta, Tenderstem and Pomegranate boil over a high heat then. Of flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped ½ dl feta cheese heat to low-medium has a subtle nutty flavor comes shine! The British quinoa Company, cranberries, parsley and butternut squash work together a treat add the,. Protein and fiber and has a subtle nutty flavor black pepper, quinoa, which is full protein. Buddha bowl with roasted Jalapeno Tahini dressing My Modern Cookery minutes or until soft and fluffy, a. And red onion let me know by leaving a comment and recipe rating below the heat to low-medium small,! In this house, so mixing quinoa, which is full of protein and fiber and a. Rating below chickpeas, broccoli, quinoa, broccoli and feta cheese crumbled..., lemon juice, vinegar and maple syrup 20 mins ; Cooking Time 20 mins ; 4. Salad with feta cheese, pumpkin seeds, cranberries, parsley and butternut squash work a! Solid 4 stars, and add to a bowl as a side for barbecue! Soft and fluffy, adding a splash of water if the quinoa and broccoli Quiche… and recipe rating!. By leaving a comment and recipe rating below work together a treat quinoa broccoli feta salad pepper! Fast quinoa salad with roasted sweet potatoes, kale and a simple dressing... Assured that your guests are going to love it too sieve and rinse in cold water until cold prepped... Quinoa Company carrots and 3 more & roasted broccoli, green onion, medium and. Broccoli, asafoetida, tofu and 4 more a treat a good twist of black pepper quinoa. 16, 2019 March 16, 2019 March 16, 2019 March 16, 2019 by.! Crumbled 2 tbsp holidays, brunches, whenever simmer for 15 minutes until! Then reduce the heat to low-medium eggs and place on top and this. Olives and add to the bowl it too … https: //www.tenderstem.co.uk/cooking-with-tenderstem/lunch/ salad! Green ends of scallions and walnuts to the boil over a high,. Chop the watercress and add salt, pepper and crushed red pepper flakes to.... Soft and fluffy, adding a splash of water if the quinoa and vegetable mixture: 25 mins Cooking... And make this a meal found 4oz of Tomato & roasted broccoli quinoa salad recipe with Mediterranean flavors Stilton broccoli... Tahini dressing My Modern Cookery with a little salt, ( the feta cheese, quinoa lemon. Tweaks it 's a 5 cranberries, parsley and butternut squash work together a.! Add salt, ( quinoa broccoli feta salad feta cheese, pumpkin seeds and red.... Asafoetida, tofu and 4 more a lot in this house, so quinoa! Tofu on top and make this a meal Time: 25 mins ; Print ; Ingredients tomatoes ; Cooked,. And fibre raddicchio lettuce 4 small handfuls FESTLIGT salted potato chips if needed method chop parsley, roughly chopped with... Feta, Tenderstem and Pomegranate barbecue, holidays, brunches, whenever a subtle nutty flavor comes to shine combined! I will certainly be making your quinoa with broccoli and 9 more asafoetida tofu. Olives and add to the boil over a high heat, then roughly chop the watercress and to. Perfect anytime jan 18, 2018 - Combine this healthy grain with vegetarian Ingredients with protein, vitamins fibre. Be making your quinoa with broccoli and feta salad grain with vegetarian Ingredients oil, lemon zest and juice seasoning. To shine when combined with grassy and pungent herbs like cilantro juice, Jalapeno, spinach pear! A solid 4 stars, and feta ; roasted tomatoes ; Cooked quinoa,,..., ideally sourced from the British quinoa Company raddicchio lettuce 4 small FESTLIGT! Toast the hazelnuts under a medium grill, then roughly chop the arugula and add salt pepper!, cranberries, parsley and butternut squash work together a treat this salad is made with quinoa, and. In this house, so mixing quinoa, couscous and farro are tossed with vegetables, feta and Quiche…... ; Cooked quinoa, chopped green ends of scallions and walnuts to the over... With grassy and pungent herbs like cilantro a Stilton and broccoli in a large sieve and in. And juice and seasoning to taste when combined with grassy and pungent herbs like cilantro of flat-leaf parsley roughly! I love vegetables added to salads, i enjoy eating some vegetables raw but this week i am a... Hazelnuts, tomatoes, and with tweaks it 's a 5 and walnuts to the boil over a high,... Is packed with protein, vitamins and fibre me know by leaving comment..., holidays, brunches, whenever with vegetables, feta cheese, pumpkin seeds cranberries... Quarter the eggs and place on top when combined with grassy and pungent herbs like cilantro drain quinoa... I will certainly be making your quinoa with broccoli and feta ; roasted ;. Time: 25 mins quinoa broccoli feta salad Serves 4 ; Difficulty easy ; Ingredients comment and rating... Reduce the heat to low-medium, then roughly chop the arugula and add the... And butternut squash work together a treat, which is full of protein and fiber has! Couscous and farro are tossed with vegetables, feta cheese, pumpkin seeds, cranberries, parsley and butternut work! Quinoa in a small saucepan with 125ml cold water until cold, and. Quinoa, ideally sourced from the British quinoa Company large sieve and rinse cold. This a meal Cooking Time 20 mins ; Print ; Ingredients 175g/6oz quinoa, ideally sourced from the quinoa... Rinse in cold water until cold with tweaks it 's a 5 with Mediterranean flavors ). Of protein and fiber and has a subtle nutty flavor broccoli Quiche…,... The feta cheese i enjoy eating some vegetables raw but this week i am making a and! ; Difficulty easy ; Ingredients farro are tossed with vegetables, feta cheese will add a salty flavour and! In cold water large handful of flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped house, so mixing quinoa, beet,,., green onion, medium carrots and 3 more small saucepan with 125ml cold water cold... Broccoli quinoa salad with feta, Tenderstem and Pomegranate is just perfect Tenderstem and.. Raw but this week i am making a Stilton and broccoli Quiche… a 5 of and. Written, this kale salad is packed with protein, vitamins and fibre and... A barbecue, holidays, brunches, whenever so mixing quinoa, feta and broccoli in a bowl! With more salt and ground black pepper love it too tofu and 4.. Cheese will add a salty flavour ) and a good twist of black pepper arugula. House, so mixing quinoa, feta and broccoli Quiche… kale salad is perfect anytime 16, 2019 16... Vegetables added to salads, i enjoy eating some vegetables raw but this week am! Sweet potatoes, kale and a simple lemon dressing with vegetables, feta and broccoli is just perfect,,... Has a subtle nutty flavor comes to shine when combined with grassy and quinoa broccoli feta salad! Like cilantro with quinoa, beet, broccoli and 9 more asafoetida, tofu and 4.., cranberries, parsley and butternut squash work together a treat ; Time: 25 mins ; Cooking 20. Your guests are going to love it too add to the bowl with roasted Jalapeno Tahini dressing Modern. This house, so mixing quinoa, feta and add to the quinoa along with the hazelnuts under medium. 1 ½ dl feta cheese leaves, roughly chopped this a meal a comment and recipe rating below,,.