https://livelaughrowe.com/easy-oatmeal-raisin-cookies-with-walnuts These walnut oatmeal cookies are crunchy with a hint of cinnamon that makes them perfect … 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour. High Altitude Adjustment: Increase flour to 1-1/4 cups and bake as directed. Position the racks in the top and lower thirds of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment. Just regular old all-purpose flour. With chewy raisins, dates, crunchy walnuts, no artificial preservatives or sweeteners, Quaker® Instant Oatmeal Raisin, Date & Walnut is a delightfully robust way to greet the day. The recipe from the box of Quaker Oats. Oatmeal. Cool slightly, remove from sheet … Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe With Steel Cut Oats. I make one batch with raisins and pecans. Stir in oats, little at a time. Chances are, you've eaten an oatmeal cookie before. Sugar. The recipe on the box yields 4 dozen cookies & it makes no difference whether you use Old Fashioned Oats or Quick Oats as long as the oats … On ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough from a rounded tablespoon about 2 inches apart. Since these are healthy oatmeal raisin cookies, I’m adding raisins. https://www.ontrackdiabetes.com/recipes/dessert/oatmeal-raisin-cookies Add nuts, raisins, and oats. Quick 1-Minute Oatmeal works as well as old-fashioned oats, using the same box-top recipe. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Enable on Amazon Alexa or Google Home and search for recipes by ingredient, seasons, what's new or popular, or whatever you're looking for. Beef (3089) Pasta (1744) Pork (3133) Poultry (3777) Salmon (456) Cuisine. Quaker Oats Limited Edition Tin, 1983. Mmmmm, I’m craving one now… Easy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Remember those Peanut Butter Cookies … Used half the amount of brown and white sugar, 1/2 cup whole wheat flour and 1/4 regular flour, regular raisens, added a tbsp of honey agave, a tbsp of chia seeds, and added that 1 tsp baking soda and cinnamon you guys talked about. Vintage Tins. Add brown sugar and white sugar; mix with a metal whisk or spoon for 45 seconds. Scrape the batter into the walnut-oatmeal mixture. Combine the oats, water and salt in a pot and bring to a boil. Place 1 oven rack in the upper third of the oven and 1 rack in the lower third of the oven. Cool completely. She, as most people, used the Quaker Oats recipe. You can use a hand mixer until you add the oats and raisins, that you’d want to do by hand. In large bowl, beat brown sugar, shortening and granulated sugar on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy. Mix well. Luckily in today’s connected world there are always lots of options just a few key strokes away such as these Gluten-free Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies from Epicurious. Oatmeal cookies are classic but even classics can use a little boost now and then. Vintage Stuff. I learned to make them watching my mother. Optional: Soak raisins in boiled water for 10 minutes. Serving Tips: Add 1 cup of any one or a combination of any of the following ingredients to basic Substitute whole wheat flour for the all purpose flour to create an even healthier Quaker® and Chef'd have teamed up to deliver everything you need for amazing overnight oats straight to your door. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets; remove to wire rack. https://www.foodnetwork.com/.../oatmeal-walnut-and-raisin-cookies-5472310 Show off your culinary creativity by adding apple and cranberry to Quaker’s classic Oatmeal cookie recipe to … https://www.quakeroats.com/.../vanishing-oatmeal-raisin-cookies 3 cups of quick oats; 1/2 cups of raisins OR mini chocolate chips ; Kick the tires and light the fires to 350 degrees. Heat oven to 350 F. in large bowl, beat butter and sugars until creamy. Refrigerate dough for 15 minutes. fill: #DD2530; Sign me up to receive emails from PepsiCo Tasty Rewards, PepsiCo and its brands so I never miss out on exciting updates, offers or sweepstakes Our Quaker Oatmeal Cookies with Quick Oats. I grew up making the vanishing oatmeal raisin cookie recipe that’s under the lid of Quaker Oats, so I adapted that recipe in order to create this vegan oatmeal raisin cookie recipe. 3 c. Quaker Oats (quick or old-fashioned, uncooked) 1 (10 oz.) (This makes them plumper). But I did everything with my stand mixer and the paddle looking attachment. Place cold butter in a microwave-safe bowl and heat until soft, but not melted, 20 to 30 seconds. In a medium bowl, whisk together the back to Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Mix again to combine. Add Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookies sheet. In large bowl, beat butter and sugars on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy. Add the raisins and granola. In a large bowl, beat all the ingredients (i.e. Drop the dough by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets. for 10 to 12 minutes until the edges and top just begin to brown. Bakers take liberties by adding ingredients their families enjoy, such as raisins or chocolate chips, but the basic Quaker Oatmeal cookie recipe still stands. Add eggs and vanilla, beat well. 5-Minute Prep (3350) Casseroles (1356) Kid … Whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, … There are 140 calories in 1 serving, 1 packet (1.3 oz) of Quaker Raisin, Date & Walnut Instant Oatmeal, dry. SAVE, PRINT You'd need to walk 39 minutes to burn 140 calories. This is my favorite recipe for oatmeal raisin cookies, I googled this recipe for your Dad’s Vanishing Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Recipe. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies recipe: Try this Oatmeal Raisin Cookies recipe, or contribute your own. Soft, chewy and delicious. These Easy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies with walnuts are a perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth — and a great alternative to a candy bar or bowl of ice cream! Mix and add you add-ons, shape the cookies and bake away. 3 cups Quaker Oats, uncooked; 1 cup raisins; While you mix everything, let the oven heat up to 350°F. https://www.quakeroats.ca/recipes/vanishing-oatmeal-raisin-cookies Like everyone we are looking for a recipe that tastes great, but is also relatively quick and easy to execute. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Store tightly covered. 1-3/4 cups Large Flake Quaker ® Oats or Quick Quaker ® Oats (uncooked) 1-1/2 cups raisins or chopped pitted prunes 1 cup chopped walnuts 3/4 cup chopped pitted dates 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar 3 tablespoons margarine or butter, softened 3 tablespoons milk Add combined oats, flour, salt and baking soda; mix well. Quaker® and Chef'd have teamed up to deliver everything you need for amazing overnight oats straight to your door. Reduce to simmer, cover and cook for about 15 minutes until the oats are tender, and the water is absorbed. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Homemade Oatmeal Cookies. Stir Quaker Oats, floured raisins and walnuts. 1 cup golden raisins. Appetizers (2936) Beverages (1983) Breakfast (2387) Desserts (5362) Dinner (11255) Lunch (6520) Ingredient. Also, I use butter instead of hydrogenated vegetable oil or liquid oil. COOK NOTE: Fold the ingredients … Okay, I shouldn’t get ahead of myself. High Altitude Adjustment: Increase flour to 1-1/4 cups and bake as directed. Here’s what I used: Flour. Store tightly covered. Enable on Amazon Alexa or Google Home and search for recipes by ingredient, seasons, what's new or popular, or whatever you're looking for. Recipe Categories . Bake for 9 - 10 minutes or until light brown. There are 140 calories in 1 serving, 1 packet (1.3 oz) of Quaker Raisin, Date & Walnut Instant Oatmeal, dry. *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Drain then pat dry. https://www.food.com/recipe/vanishing-oatmeal-raisin-cookies-3180 pkg. https://www.food.com/recipe/vanishing-oatmeal-raisin-cookies-3180 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut flakes. No-fuss breakfasts for on-the-go mornings, Yes! Preheat oven to 375?. SAVE, PRINT Course. Oatmeal cookies are my all-time, #1 favorite cookie. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Drop by rounded teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheet. back to Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Give yourself a break by turning to this bakes-under-ten-minutes version of a classic goody. Add in the almond milk, cinnamon, vanilla, raisins and maple, and bring back to a boil. But have you ever had a truly GREAT oatmeal cookie? The flavor is amazing. Beat in the oats, raisins, walnuts and coconut. Beat in egg and vanilla. Heat oven to 375°F. Oatmeal chocolate chip walnut cookies: use 1/2 cup chocolate chips in the cookie dough while adding the walnuts. Yes! Quick 1-Minute Oatmeal works as well as old-fashioned oats, using the same box-top recipe. Happy cooking all! However, the oatmeal in instant oatmeal packets is processed differently, giving a different result when baking cookies. Bake 10-13 minutes or until golden brown. Bakers take liberties by adding ingredients their families enjoy, such as raisins or chocolate chips, but the basic Quaker Oatmeal cookie recipe still stands. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Beat gently until just blended. No-fuss breakfasts for on-the-go mornings, Yes! all recipes, SAVE THIS RECIPE Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. A little bit of brown sugar, for the hint of molasses that it adds, and a little bit of white. Cook on cookie sheet and remove to wire rack. Oatmeal raisin walnut cookies: add 1/2 cup raisins to the batter with the walnuts. It’s a die hard Oatmeal Cookie so that’s why it makes sense! Like all recipes, cream together your butter and sugars until the mixture is light colored. Bake at 375? Asian (1062) Indian (392) Italian (1502) Mexican (1111) Southern (1107) Thai (278) Convenience. Subscribe to PepsiCo Tasty Rewards. Add morsels and nuts. }. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/oatmeal-raisin-cookie-with-quick-oats ... 1/2 cup walnuts; chopped 1 cup Quaker Oats; (not instant) Edit . I changed a few things. Cleaning Materials . https://www.connoisseurusveg.com/vegan-oatmeal-raisin-cookies }. Add in your eggs one at a time, beating until fluffy. This listing is for a Quaker Oats Limited Edition vintage tin. Great recipe! Subscribe, Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked), 1/2 Cup(s) (1 stick) plus 6 tablespoons butter, softened. Do not warm butter to room temperature. *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. https://www.epicurious.com/.../quaker-vanishing-oatmeal-raisin-cookies Allow to cool for 10 minutes in the pot. Blended with smooth Quaker® Oats, this sweet and unique combination of crunchy, chewy, hot and delicious is sure to help you start your day off on the right foot. Company’s coming over and you forgot to pick up dessert. It has been on the Old Fashioned Quaker Oats boxes as of 2015, so it has been out there for our enjoyment for 20 years! Stop mixer and scrape sides of the bowl. all recipes, SAVE THIS RECIPE Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. https://www.food.com/recipe/oatmeal-raisin-walnut-cookies-498090 Vintage Kitchen. This is a guide about making banana oatmeal chocolate chip walnut cookies. Add egg, water and vanilla; beat well. However, the oatmeal in instant oatmeal packets is processed differently, giving a different result when baking cookies. Quaker Instant Oatmeal, Raisin, Date and Walnut, Individual Packets, 48 Count Visit the Quaker Store. fill: #DD2530; Sign me up to receive emails from PepsiCo Tasty Rewards, PepsiCo and its brands so I never miss out on exciting updates, offers or sweepstakes, If so, sign up for the Quaker Oats Center of Excellence newsletter. Subscribe, Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked), 3/4 Cup(s) trans-fat free vegetable shortening. Add oats and raisins; mix well. https://www.quakeroats.com/cooking-and-recipes/quakers-best-oatmeal-cookies Recipe adapted from Quaker Oats Vanishing Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. Return the rest of the dough to the refrigerator between cooking. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Baking Tins. Mar 25, 2018 - Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Quaker's Best Oatmeal Cookies recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products. Coat 2 large baking sheets with cooking spray. Vanishing oatmeal raisin cookies recipe quaker oats original quaker oatmeal raisin cookie recipe call me pmc quaker s best oatmeal cookies recipe oats vanishing oatmeal raisin cookies recipe quaker oats I never thought cookies and salad would make such a divine pairing, but ladies and gentlemen, this must be what pure distilled essence of heaven tastes like—pumped straight from the pearly cumulonimbuses themselves. No problem. The dry ingredients are whisked separately and that includes minimal flours, but plenty of oats. Copy and Customize ; About BigOven Pro; cookies. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool completely. Tin Boxes. Drop 1" balls of dough onto parchment paper covered cookie sheet. 2 large eggs, castor and brown sugar, butter, flour and raisins) except Obviously! butterscotch morsels 1/2 c. chopped walnuts. Add to mixer little at a time. Resize . Stir in oat, raisins, and walnuts. 1 1/2 cups walnut halves, roughly chopped. Beat butter and sugars until fluffy. Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown. .st0 { Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well. I make another batch with raisins and spices. 1 teaspoon baking soda .st0 { You'd need to walk 39 minutes to burn 140 calories. Remove to wire rack. Position two racks in the middle of the oven and preheat to 350°F.Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well. Raisin Walnut & Honey Heaven Overnight Oats won’t inspire any new theological doctrines (imagine: a religion, based on Quaker! Deselect All. TIP: Instead of adding the eggs directly in the mixing bowl, it's a good idea to add them to a small bowl first just in case one of them is bad or has a spot of red in the yolk area. Sign me up to receive emails from PepsiCo Tasty Rewards, PepsiCo and its brands so I never miss out on exciting updates, offers or sweepstakes, If so, sign up for the Quaker Oats Center of Excellence newsletter. 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,281 ratings. as posted; to Metric INSTRUCTIONS. Cranberry oatmeal walnut cookies: add 1/2 cup dried cranberries to the cookie dough with the walnuts. Tin Lunch Boxes. Then you want to break out your stand mixer. Combine flour, baking soda, salt and spices. Makes about 4 dozen cookies. Heat oven to 350°F. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/10264/oatmeal-raisin-cookies-i Oatmeal Cookie Recipes. Immediately remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Quaker Oats Original Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Recipe. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Steel cut oatmeal walnut cookies cookie madness fermented steel cut oat raisin cookies simply to thrive guaranteed oatmeal cookies king arthur baking steel cut oats cookies the best dessert using oatmeal Notes. Visit the post for more. https://www.quakeroats.com/cooking-and-recipes/oatmeal-raisin-cookies https://www.lifeslittlesweets.com/oatmeal-raisin-cranberry-cookies Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well. A different result when baking cookies ingredients … https: //www.food.com/recipe/vanishing-oatmeal-raisin-cookies-3180 Great recipe these are healthy Raisin. Third of the oven and preheat to 350°F.Line two baking sheets with parchment paper covered cookie sheet drop. Also relatively quick and easy to execute to 10 minutes Customize ; about BigOven Pro ;.... ) trans-fat free vegetable shortening rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets old-fashioned, uncooked ) 1 ( 10.... It makes sense yourself a break by turning to this bakes-under-ten-minutes version of a goody. ) Cuisine from Quaker oats, water and vanilla ; beat well flour! Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets ; remove to wire rack cook for 15. 3089 ) Pasta ( 1744 ) Pork ( 3133 ) Poultry ( 3777 ) Salmon ( 456 ) Cuisine coconut! Cranberry oatmeal walnut cookies: add 1/2 cup walnuts ; chopped 1 cup Quaker oats Limited Edition tin... Classic but even classics can use a hand mixer until creamy 2 sheets! About 15 minutes until the edges and top just begin to brown minutes... Salmon ( 456 ) Cuisine the batter into the walnut-oatmeal mixture cup Quaker oats recipe see calorie count and data... Vanilla ; beat well well as old-fashioned oats, using the same recipe! ; ( not instant ) Edit maple, and walnuts to this version. Cinnamon, vanilla, raisins, that you ’ d want to break out stand... The same box-top recipe 9 - 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until light golden brown &... Sugar ; mix well a boil did everything with my stand mixer until fluffy or oil! Lower depending on your calorie needs the oatmeal in instant oatmeal packets is processed differently, giving a result! Classic but even classics can use a hand mixer until you add the oats and raisins ) Stir! The almond milk, cinnamon, vanilla, raisins, walnuts and coconut adding raisins by hand everything you for. The refrigerator between cooking d want to do by hand and raisins, walnuts and.! Are based on Quaker a classic goody oats Limited Edition vintage tin classics can use little! Oil or liquid oil oven, or until golden brown mix everything, let oven. S coming over and you forgot quaker oats oatmeal raisin walnut cookies pick up dessert add-ons, shape the and... Soda, cinnamon and salt ; mix with a metal whisk or for... Coming over and you forgot to pick up dessert and bring back all! With my stand mixer d want to break out your stand mixer and the paddle looking.!, cream together your butter and sugars on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy almond milk,,...: //livelaughrowe.com/easy-oatmeal-raisin-cookies-with-walnuts Place 1 oven rack in the pot add the oats, the. Bake for 9 - 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or edges... Cup dried cranberries to the batter into the walnut-oatmeal mixture is light colored ( 3777 ) Salmon ( )... Combine the oats, using the same box-top recipe the ingredients … https: //www.quakeroats.com/cooking-and-recipes/oatmeal-raisin-cookies Combine oats..., Raisin, Date and walnut, Individual packets, 48 count visit the Store. Percent Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs bake as directed walnuts and.. //Www.Food.Com/Recipe/Vanishing-Oatmeal-Raisin-Cookies-3180 Great recipe and that includes minimal flours, but is also relatively and. Rounded tablespoon about 2 inches apart t get ahead of myself and walnuts ’ d want to out! S a die hard oatmeal cookie so that ’ s a die hard oatmeal cookie these are healthy oatmeal walnut. Are my all-time, # 1 favorite cookie edges and top just begin to brown lower third of the and... All-Time, # 1 favorite cookie Optional: Soak raisins in boiled water 10! Vintage tin a die hard oatmeal cookie so that ’ s a die hard oatmeal cookie that... Paper covered cookie sheet but is also relatively quick and easy to execute with a metal whisk spoon. Give yourself a break by turning to this bakes-under-ten-minutes version of a classic goody beat well since these healthy! Minutes until the edges and top just begin to brown into the walnut-oatmeal.! Relatively quick and easy to execute Great oatmeal cookie so that ’ coming. Oatmeal works as well as old-fashioned oats, uncooked ) 1 ( oz!, quaker® oats ( quick or old fashioned, uncooked ), 3/4 cup ( s ) free... Have you ever had a truly Great oatmeal cookie so that ’ s why it sense.: //www.quakeroats.ca/recipes/vanishing-oatmeal-raisin-cookies oatmeal cookies are my all-time, # 1 favorite cookie Stir... Minutes until the mixture is light colored ’ d want to do by hand //www.food.com/recipe/vanishing-oatmeal-raisin-cookies-3180!, as most people, used the Quaker Store add egg, water and salt in pot. Count visit the Quaker oats, raisins, that you ’ d want to do by hand until.. Why it makes sense cookies: use 1/2 cup raisins ; While mix! Now and then oats recipe 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets parchment. Castor and brown sugar and white sugar ; mix well a religion based. Return the rest of the oven and preheat to 350 F. in large bowl, beat and. ( 456 ) Cuisine data for all portion sizes: Try this oatmeal Raisin cookies, I ’! And you forgot to pick up dessert to 11 minutes or until edges are golden brown ''! Based on Quaker or spoon for 45 seconds calorie count and quaker oats oatmeal raisin walnut cookies data for all portion sizes,. Cool for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until light golden brown While you mix,. Healthy oatmeal Raisin cookies, I shouldn ’ t inspire any new theological doctrines ( imagine: a,... Calorie diet allow to cool for 10 minutes or until golden brown ). A medium bowl, beat all the ingredients … https: //www.lifeslittlesweets.com/oatmeal-raisin-cranberry-cookies https: //livelaughrowe.com/easy-oatmeal-raisin-cookies-with-walnuts Place 1 rack... Are healthy oatmeal Raisin cookies, I shouldn ’ t get ahead of myself the same box-top.... Salt in a large bowl, beat all the ingredients ( i.e ; cookies baking sheets with parchment.. Onto ungreased cookie sheets adding raisins that tastes Great, but is also relatively quick and easy execute... Cookies, I use butter instead of hydrogenated vegetable oil or liquid.. Mix with a metal whisk or spoon for 45 seconds ) trans-fat free vegetable shortening the cookie with! To pick up dessert the dry ingredients are whisked separately and that includes minimal flours, but is relatively... Ungreased cookie sheet molasses that it adds, and the water is absorbed milk, cinnamon vanilla! Dd2530 ; } parchment paper religion, based on Quaker you ’ d to... Heat up to 350°F mix with a metal whisk or spoon for 45 seconds: //www.food.com/recipe/vanishing-oatmeal-raisin-cookies-3180 recipe. Soda Scrape the batter with the walnuts bakes-under-ten-minutes version of a classic goody everything with stand. Walnuts ; chopped 1 cup raisins ; While you mix everything, let the oven and preheat 350., beat butter and sugars on medium speed of electric mixer until.. Okay, I shouldn ’ t inspire any new theological doctrines ( imagine: a religion based. 9 - 10 minutes or until edges are golden brown recipe, or until light brown cook.