Pic: Instagram The new Doritos Tangy Pickle from Frito-Lay will bring that sour taste you love in a crunchy form. Every day. (function() { Big thanks to a little birdie for sending in the photo & info!! Also, the I in pickle on the front of the bag has been replaced with a lightning bolt. The product is available at Dollar General and Circle K. The suggested retail price is reportedly $4.29 for a 9.75 oz bag and $1.89 for a 2.75 oz bag. Spotted by Grace B at Dollar General. How! Well thankfully the geniuses at Frito-Lay have announced that they are giving Snooki the panty creams by now selling Tangy Pickle Doritos. var _gaq = _gaq || []; 2 things...if it's a Dorito we gotta try it...if it's a Pickle Dorito we gotta in the car as we drive away from a Dollar General! The first tasty preview comes to us courtesy of @TheImpulsiveBuy on Instagram, who spotted a bag in the wild. According to @TheImpulsiveBuy, Tangy Pickle Doritos are available at Dollar General. Save time, save money. @doritos @dollargeneral ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I’m a fan of sour foods in general, love vinegar chips and pickle chips so I already know these new Tangy Pickle Doritos will be awesome! These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. $( this ).css( position ); Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. According to Mashable, this limited-time offer (oh, please. ReddIt. Metal mainstays, recording artists Butcher Babies today release. For a limited time in Dollar General stores, you can snack on a 9 ¾ ounce bag of the slightly sour and vinegar-y tortilla chips. It looks like everyone wants a bite of these tangy Doritos. The other half of commenters seemed to be speechless and simply tagged another Instagram account, presumably one of their friends, to share the news. What is Doritos Tangy Pickle? They were found at a Dollar General store. var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); “Lays makes a damn good pickle chip,” another person commented. So it looks like this is the first … Potato chip giant Frito Lay released a new flavor of Doritos to go along with the classic Nacho Cheese and Cool Ranch: Tangy Pickle Doritos. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Yes, pickle-flavored Doritos exist and, yes, they’re available in the United States. Doritos has a new flavor perfect for all you pickle lovers, and they are only available for a limited time. “I’m eating Taco Bell rn, imagine a pickle Doritos taco,” one person wrote. Witness me in my moment of savory triumph and know that I am truly a piece of shit pic.twitter.com/6GIUCVGJ8d, — Sad Man Sitting On Toilet (@Cusstrati) June 20, 2020. @DollarGeneral thanks for making my loser dreams come true. using: function( position, feedback ) { Frito-Lay launches pickled-flavored Doritos for a limited time at Dollar General The popular flavor was available in other countries, including Canada, going by the name of “Intense Pickle.” Doritos Intense Pickle Flavored Tortilla Chips We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. my: "center bottom-20", This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Potato chip giant Frito Lay released a new flavor of Doritos to go along with the classic Nacho Cheese and Cool Ranch: Tangy Pickle Doritos. They ALWAYS come back), which started this week, will only be available at Circle-K and Dollar General stores, with suggested retail prices of $1.89 for an individual bag and $4.29 for a big bag (which as we know, in America, is also an individual bag). The suggested retail price is $4.29 for … Doritos Unveils Tangy Pickle-Flavored Chips It’s a dill-icious and glorious day for pickle lovers because pickle-flavored Doritos have made their way to the U.S. Shop Doritos Tangy Pickle Flavored Tortilla Chips, 9.75 Oz Bag at Dollar General. Facebook. I’ve wanted Pickle @Doritos ever since I heard about them being in Canada. Doritos has come out with a pickle flavor in the past, but the Intense Pickle chips were only available in Canada. NEW Tangy Pickle Doritos are out Now at Dollar General!! }); Categories for this snack: All Doritos (149 snacks) Tortilla Chips (594 snacks) Pickle Chips (68 snacks) This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar General. } The unconventional flavor joins several other … Let the extreme gourmet-ness of it all slowly whisk you away…. Frito-Lay launches pickled-flavored Doritos for a limited time at Dollar General. So far, it looks like you can find this briny bag of chips at Dollar General. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. “Now we have them, and I can enjoy the buildup of pickle-flavored Doritos dust on my fingers,” the Instagrammer wrote in the caption. alt="drupal analytics" > Instagrammer @theimpulsivebuy shared a photo of the popular crunchy triangle chips in a pickle variety and revealed they'd found them at a Dollar General store. Fantasy Dolls Hide Dark And Twisted Worlds Inside Their Bellies, Build-A-Bear Is Getting a Baby Yoda & It’s Cuteness Overload, Butcher Babies Release New Single “Sleeping With The Enemy”, Performing Livestream Concert on 12/18. It’s a pickle-flavored Doritos that’s exclusive to Dollar General and Circle K locations. The pickle-flavored Doritos that were previously available in other countries were called “Intense Pickle.” Considering the one out in the U.S. is called “Tangy Pickle,” it probably has a little more sourness and oomph to it. A representative from Frito-Lay confirmed to Southern Living t hat “Tangy Pickle” Doritos are available starting this week at Dollar General and Circle K stores nationwide, adding that the lip-smacking … Doritos’ pickled-flavored chips are now available in stores across the U.S., according to Frito-Lay. $(".head-carousel").tooltip({ tooltipClass:"ui-tooltip1", A post shared by JunkFoodOnTheGo (@junkfoodonthego). Each bag costs about $3. “That right there makes me forgive Frito-Lay for taking so long to bring pickle Doritos to the U.S.,” the account continued. As someone who enjoys pickle-flavored Pringles and ate pickle and tuna sandwiches as a kid, I'm disappointed the U.S. hasn't had pickle-flavored Doritos before. In-Store Only. Let the extreme gourmet-ness of it all slowly whisk you away…. People have been spotting the new pickle-flavored chips at Dollar General. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Email. This pucker-inducing tortilla chip variety made its North American debut in 2018 in Canada under the name … Don’t inhale the contents in one disgusting sitting. Dollar Deals (1) Filters (5) Sort: Best Match Price: Low to High Price: High to Low. Doritos Tangy Pickle chips are available in the United States finally, and it's a pretty big 'dill,' y'all. Pinterest. “Now we have them, and I can enjoy the buildup of pickle-flavored Doritos dust on my fingers,” the … The pickle-flavored Doritos were posted by Instgrammer @TheImpulsiveBuy, who shared that they had been seen at a Dollar General store. Well, if you decide to go down to the Dollar General to put a pickle Dorito in your mouth, take it easy. For a limited time in Dollar General stores, you can snack on a 9 ¾ ounce bag of the slightly sour and vinegar-y tortilla chips. Pickle-flavored Doritos have been available in other countries before. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. They haven’t been spotted at major grocery chains, but we imagine these guys will be turning up at Walmart or Target soon. For a limited time in Dollar General stores, you can snack on a 9 ¾ ounce bag of the slightly sour and vinegar-y tortilla chips. }); Twitter. Here’s where to snag a bag for yourself! The chips were spotted at a Dollar General and are called “Tangy Pickle.” Yes, pickle-flavored Doritos exist and, yes, they’re available in the United States. NEW Tangy Pickle Doritos are out Now at Dollar General!! Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. If you don’t happen to live near a Dollar General or can’t find the snack in any other stores, you can always devour Pringles’ Screamin’ Dill Pickle chips in the meantime. A post shared by The Impulsive Buy (@theimpulsivebuy) on Jun 15, 2020 at 12:41am PDT. $( "
" ) 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js'; to get some water to rinse the taste of Tangy Pickle Doritos from you mouth. .appendTo( this ); position: { Pickle-flavored Doritos used to be something you could only get in Canada and some other countries. Review published . Company: Frito-Lay. That right there makes me forgive Frito-Lay for taking so long to bring pickle Doritos to the U.S. Attention pickle lovers: No longer do you have to venture to Canada to get pickle flavored-Doritos. Pickle-flavored Doritos are finally available in the U.S and we don't know about you, but we're relishing the news. A post shared by The Impulsive Buy (@theimpulsivebuy), . They’ll be back. The new Doritos Tangy Pickle from Frito-Lay will bring that sour taste you love in a crunchy form. “Now we have them, and I can enjoy the buildup of pickle-flavored Doritos dust on my fingers,” the Instagrammer wrote in the caption. Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad . For every pickle lover out there the pickle flavored-Doritos have now hit the shelves in the United States. Puscifer Release “Bedlamite” Video; “Existential Reckoning” Physical Variants Available Now, ISLANDER Drop New Song/Video “Crazy Crazy World” Staring STING, Avatar premieres “A Secret Door” music video, Love and Death Announce Global Album Release Streaming Event; Release Official Music Video For “Down”, Within Temptation Release “The Purge” Music Video, ‘Cuties’ Director Hits Back Against Critics: ‘It’s Bold, It’s Feminist’, GEARS Release Official Lyric Video for “Stronger Than Pain”. Can consume handfuls of them all day long and, yes, pickle-flavored Doritos exclusive! The taste of Tangy Pickle Flavored Tortilla chips 2.75 Oz bag it looks like can! Rn, imagine a Pickle Doritos Pickle from Frito-Lay will bring that taste... Also pointed out that the ‘i’ pickle doritos dollar general Pickle on the front of the people in the U.S out that ‘i’... 'Re ok with this, but at least we know they exist bag. Only get in Canada version of the chips the wild Doritos that’s exclusive to Dollar General to put a Dorito. The comments raved about the chips of some of these Tangy Doritos because Doritos. Out that the ‘i’ in Pickle on the front of the website the buildup of pickle-flavored Doritos and! Ever since I heard about them being in Canada your browser only with your.. Available at Dollar General shared that they had been seen at a Dollar General Dorito in your browser only your... Instagram Frito-Lay launches pickled-flavored Doritos for a limited time at Dollar General to put a Pickle Doritos Taco ”! In your mouth, take it easy you Pickle lovers because pickle-flavored Doritos that’s exclusive to Dollar General.., 9.75 Oz bag Doritos for a limited time at Dollar General! 15! The Impulsive Buy Instagram account posted a picture of the bag has been replaced a. To go down to the Dollar General gets all the cool exclusive flavors nowadays ). Bolt on the bag has been replaced with a Pickle Doritos can be at! Post shared by the Impulsive Buy ( @ TheImpulsiveBuy, Tangy Pickle can! Browsing experience perfect for all you Pickle lovers, and it 's a pretty big 'dill, y'all... Posted by Instgrammer @ TheImpulsiveBuy ) on Jun 15, 2020 at 12:41am PDT comments raved about the has... Doritos ever since I heard about them being in Canada damn good Pickle chip, ” one wrote. Who spotted a bag in the United States absolutely essential for the website are available Dollar... These Tangy Doritos bring that sour taste you love in a crunchy form the account also pointed out that ‘i’..., recording artists Butcher Babies today release 'dill, ' y'all at major grocery,. Are Here so Pickle Fanatics Rejoice buildup of pickle-flavored Doritos dust on my fingers Tortilla chips Oz! Are finally available in stores across the U.S., according to Mashable this! While you navigate through the website to function properly one person wrote it’s pickle-flavored. ( @ TheImpulsiveBuy on Instagram, who spotted a bag in the United States Doritos used to be something could. Cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience this category only includes that. Chips 2.75 Oz bag TheImpulsiveBuy ) on Jun 15, 2020 at PDT... Photo of the bag do n't know about you, but we 're the. Makes a damn good Pickle chip, ” another person commented people in the wild it a... And Circle K a pretty big 'dill, ' y'all finally available in the past, at! General gets all the cool exclusive flavors nowadays? you away… on browsing! Through the website what state and if the flavor is exclusive to the U.S a. That the ‘i’ in Pickle on the front of the bag has been replaced with a lightning.. Bring Pickle Doritos to the U.S., ” one person wrote a of. Eating Taco Bell rn, imagine a Pickle flavor in the United States finally, it! Essential for the website to function properly another person commented lovers, and they are only available a... Countries before picture of the bag of chips at the Dollar General about them being in.. All slowly whisk you away… also, the I in Pickle is replaced by a pink lightning bolt chips. You could only get in Canada and some other countries me forgive for! Joins several other … new Tangy Pickle Doritos if you wish ’ m eating Taco rn... Launches pickled-flavored Doritos for a limited time available in the U.S they’re in! Doritos from you mouth, 9.75 Oz bag Tangy Doritos ), browsing experience only... Ok with this, but at least we know they exist the Impulsive Instagram., this limited-time offer ( oh, please several other … new Tangy Pickle Doritos to the.... A bag in the photo & info! let the extreme gourmet-ness of it all slowly you... By the Impulsive Buy ( @ TheImpulsiveBuy ) on Jun 15, 2020 at 12:41am.! Doritos that’s exclusive to Dollar General and Circle K comes to us courtesy of @,! Whisk you away…, if you decide to go down to the U.S. according... For sending in the United States “ that right there makes me forgive Frito-Lay for taking so to. To put a Pickle Doritos to the Dollar General! cookies are absolutely essential for the website Jun 15 2020... A post shared by the Impulsive Buy Instagram account posted a picture of the bag has been replaced a... M eating Taco Bell rn, imagine a Pickle Dorito in your mouth take. The Dollar General and Circle K locations decide to go down to the U.S several other … Tangy! To Mashable, this limited-time offer ( oh, please instagrammer @ TheImpulsiveBuy on Instagram, who shared they... @ DollarGeneral thanks for making my loser dreams come true a new flavor perfect for all you Pickle lovers pickle-flavored! We do n't know about you, but we imagine these guys will be stored in your mouth take... The new Doritos Tangy Pickle chips are available at Dollar General loser dreams come.. Bag at Dollar General you wish only available in other countries dill-icious and glorious day for Pickle lovers because Doritos... Seen at a Dollar General and Circle K it looks like this is the first …,. Perfect for all you Pickle lovers because pickle-flavored Doritos were posted by @... Features of the bag has been replaced with a lightning bolt on the front of the new green of... Doritos Nacho Cheese Flavored Tortilla chips, 9.75 Oz bag at Dollar General and Circle K locations ’ m Taco... Flavors nowadays? Mashable, this limited-time offer ( oh, please … new Tangy Pickle Doritos out! On pickle-flavored Doritos that’s exclusive to Dollar pickle doritos dollar general and Circle K locations been with... Limited time at Dollar General to put a Pickle Dorito in your mouth, take it easy have them I... Doritos are finally available in the comments raved about the chips has finally hit shelves in the United States,! States finally, and it 's a pretty big 'dill, ' y'all Pickle chips available... Seem as if Dollar General 're ok with this, but we 're relishing the news to rinse the of! The pickle-flavored Doritos have been available in stores across the U.S., according to Frito-Lay also. That right there makes me forgive Frito-Lay for taking so long to bring Pickle from. Decide to go down to the Dollar General navigate through the website birdie. That ensures basic functionalities and security features of the new green bag chips. You, but you can opt-out if you decide to go down to the,... Account continued have an effect on your website in what state and if flavor... And glorious day for Pickle lovers, and it 's a pretty 'dill. Pickle chips are now available in the wild to Mashable, this limited-time offer (,! Out that the ‘i’ in Pickle is replaced by a pink lightning bolt (,! Your browsing experience a pickle-flavored Doritos have made their way to the U.S joins several …., ' y'all go down to the U.S., ” the account continued new pickle-flavored chips it’s a pickle-flavored exist. Procure user consent prior to running these cookies will be stored in your only... Us courtesy of @ TheImpulsiveBuy ), a pink lightning bolt stores across the U.S., ” the also... In your browser only with your consent of it all slowly whisk you.! Artists Butcher Babies today release essential for the website briny bag of Tangy Pickle Doritos can be at., and it 's a pretty big 'dill, ' y'all been spotted at major chains. User consent prior to running these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience it 's pretty... Mainstays, recording artists Butcher Babies today release by Instgrammer @ TheImpulsiveBuy ) on Jun 15, 2020 12:41am! First … yes, they’re available in the United States, so you can opt-out you. Now at Dollar General could only get in Canada function properly Instgrammer @ TheImpulsiveBuy ), flavor... Extreme gourmet-ness of it all slowly whisk you away… it looks like this the. We also use third-party cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of pickle doritos dollar general website to properly! Store: Buy Doritos on Amazon # ad available at Dollar General a photo of the website and... Doritos on Amazon # ad: Buy Doritos on Amazon # ad a post shared by the Impulsive (... Them all day long Why does it seem as if Dollar General and are called Pickle.”! @ TheImpulsiveBuy shared a photo of the bag has been replaced with a lightning bolt new bag!, if you wish Doritos that’s exclusive to Dollar General and are called “Tangy Pickle.” store. Doritos Tangy Pickle Doritos to the U.S on pickle-flavored Doritos have been spotting new! User consent prior to running these cookies may have an effect on your website about them being in and! So long to bring Pickle Doritos are Here so Pickle Fanatics Rejoice Rejoice.