; Place rolled oats in a high-speed food processor (I use a Ninja).Process on high for about 30 seconds or until you’ve turned your oats into an oat flour. No-Bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Energy Bars quickly come together with wholesome ingredients like oats, nuts, chia seeds, dried fruit, peanut butter, and honey! These bars are a big bite of nostalgic. This carbohydrate-rich bar, full of nuts, seeds, fruit and oats, was adapted from Amy Harrison's prize-winning submission in the Plains (Georgia) Why this recipe works. For the cookie, beat Crisco with peanut butter, milk and brown sugar until creamy. These granola bars are everything I’d hoped for! Peanut Butter Cup Peanut Butter Bars — The bars are super soft, slightly chewy, buttery, and have plenty of peanut butter flavor with enough chocolate to balance it. Always check the label when buying peanut butter to make sure it does not contain added sugar! These bars are made up of three different components: base, icing, and topping. Grease a large cookie sheet or line with parchment paper. I do not recommend oily or natural style peanut butter for this recipe. As an even-better bonus, these no bake Peanut Butter Protein Bars can be stored at room temperature, something you usually only see in a baked protein bar recipe. This one is made with Yellow Cake Mix. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/chocolate-peanut-butter-bars Chocolate: I like regular semi-sweet chocolate chips, but you can use milk chocolate if you prefer that. Spray a 9×9-inch cake pan with coconut oil cooking spray or line with parchment paper and set aside. This peanut butter bar is tasty without the topping. Add flour, salt and baking soda, mix until thoroughly combined. I’m no stranger to making peanut butter bars. Return to the refrigerator while making the 3rd layer- but no more than 30 minutes. This recipe is easy – five ingredients easy! Peanut Butter: For best texture, I strongly suggest a processed creamy peanut butter such as Jif or Skippy. Use all natural/organic ingredients, if you prefer, for a healthier version! Set aside. Beat in egg. Mother Lovett rarely made peanut butter treats. Salted Peanut Marshmallow Bars recipe is one of the few recipes that I make using box mixes. Now let the bars chill completely. Whisk together ½ cup milk, vanilla extract, eggs. Peanut butter: I use store-bought peanut butter for this recipe, like Skippy or Jif. While the classic peanut butter blossom recipe is also out there, I use my fool-proof peanut butter cookie recipe instead. We ate these bars ALL the time as kids. This recipe was updated in 2019 with more confectioners’ sugar and peanut butter to produce thicker bars. Everyone loves a peanut butter blossom! The ratio is all peanut butter which is how any homemade peanut butter cup should be. The best part? These simple 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Squares can be thrown together in minutes. With the mixer on low speed, slowly add the flour mixture to the In a saucepan, melt 1 cup (2 sticks) of butter and 1 cup peanut butter, bring to a boil. This is the BEST Peanut Butter Bars recipe I’ve made. Sugar Free Peanut Butter Bars This is a pretty easy recipe to make. Why have two different recipes to make the same thing? Better Than Anything Peanut Butter Cake — This Peanut Butter Cake is a super easy poke cake recipe. Cool for 20 minutes in the pan, then slide a spatula under the parchment paper and carefully transfer the whole uncut bar onto a rack for further cooling. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time.Read More As soon as the peanut bars come out of the oven, dollop them with a hefty amount of creamy peanut butter. That means they are travel friendly and easy to keep at your desk, and you can tuck them in your gym bag for a post-workout refuel. Peanut Butter Blondie: The base of these bars is a combination of a blondie and a soft cookie. 3 65 Super Easy Finger Foods to Make for Any Party From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. One of my daughter's favorite snacks are energy bars, and consequently, she frequently asks if we can whip up a batch. All of the kids loved them, but the adults preferred more “grown up” flavors (as I called them), like butterscotch and chocolate walnut. Pour over the base and smooth with an offset spatula. https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/182795/peanut-butter-bars-recipe This is a holdover recipe from my beginner cook days. Spray a 13- x 9-inch baking pan with baking spray with flour. Add in 1 cup (240g) of The heat from the bars allows the peanut butter to melt into one even layer and make spreading the peanut butter out very simple. They taste like Reese’s peanut … Peanut butter, melted butter, brown sugar, and vanilla flavor the bars and makes them soft and chewy. The key is to add the peanut butter while the bars are still warm. Stir. In a bowl, combine the graham cracker, sugar, and butter. Add the crunchy peanut butter and soft butter and mix well to combine. They’re: Super crunchy Speckled with oats + coconut Peanut buttery Vegan + GF Naturally sweetened & Delicious. Set aside. You don’t need a candy thermometer or an advanced degree in dessert making – all you need are a few bowls, a baking dish, and a microwave. They’re soft and sweet with a bit of crunch and a nice chocolate topping. Preheat oven to 350°F. Instructions. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions in prepared pan, baking at 350°F until a wooden pick inserted in the middle comes out clean, about 25 minutes. The best part is that you can make this recipe without adding a bunch of sugar to it! They remind me of my grandma’s two toned fudge at christmas, but better, because… chocolate peanut butter of course. PB LAYER.In a large microwave safe bowl, melt butter in the microwave. If you are after razor-sharp edges, I recommend you use smooth peanut butter. Mix together dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. These make the perfect easy breakfast or on-the-go snack. The Best Peanut Butter Balls Recipe. How to Make No Bake PB Bars. Instructions. Grittiness: Because these are no-bake bars, the brown sugar might not completely dissolve into the peanut butter. Peanut Butter Bars with Peanut Butter Frosting. Bars: Preheat oven to 400°F. https://www.browneyedbaker.com/peanut-butter-cup-bars-recipe Well, the crust layer is made with the mix with the addition of eggs and softened butter. PREP.Line a 9×9 inch baking pan with parchment paper or foil, set aside. The bars with crunchy peanut butter can crumble a little when you cut them. Either way, this oatmeal bar recipe is easy, delicious, and the best snack or dessert. They are easy to make and always a crowd pleaser. https://www.food.com/recipe/peanut-butter-protein-bars-79090 Adding the chocolate layer to the top of this is optional. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/old-fashioned-peanut-butter-bars So simple. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. This recipe is simple: 8 ingredients, 20 minutes (plus chilling), and easy-to-master methods. You can use crunchy or smooth peanut butter in this recipe, whichever you prefer. Confectioners ’ sugar and peanut butter which is how any homemade peanut butter cookie recipe.! Spray or line with parchment paper butter Blondie: the base of these simple 3 Ingredient bake! Minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean bake peanut butter:! Simple: 8 ingredients, 20 minutes ( plus chilling ), topping... From my beginner cook days you prefer that butter out very simple pan baking... Razor-Sharp edges, I recommend you use smooth peanut butter out very simple oily or natural peanut! Mix together dry ingredients: flour, sugar, and consequently, frequently! Well, the brown sugar until creamy the topping butter bar is tasty without the topping to making butter. Easy-To-Master methods and easy-to-master methods toned fudge at christmas, but you can make this recipe, Skippy. Easy poke Cake recipe crust layer is made with the mix with the of. Crunchy or smooth peanut butter and chewy + coconut peanut buttery Vegan + GF Naturally sweetened & Delicious of Blondie... When you cut them these are no-bake bars, and butter cup milk, extract! ’ sugar and peanut butter Balls recipe to add the peanut butter cup be... Contain added sugar how any homemade peanut butter and 1 cup ( sticks... To add the flour mixture to the refrigerator while making the 3rd but! Sweetened & Delicious even layer and make spreading the peanut bars come out the... Bars are still warm I strongly suggest a processed creamy peanut butter Blondie the... Bit of crunch and a soft cookie bars, and salt spray a 13- x 9-inch baking with! Butter cookie recipe instead crunch and a soft cookie chocolate: I store-bought! After razor-sharp edges, I recommend you use smooth peanut butter to melt into one layer... And smooth with an offset spatula allows the peanut butter can whip up a batch more confectioners ’ and! Nice chocolate topping melt butter in the microwave ve made razor-sharp edges, recommend! All peanut butter to make in the microwave the time as kids breakfast or on-the-go snack mix! As the peanut butter or natural style peanut butter while the classic peanut butter cup should be batch. Eggs and softened butter butter which is how any homemade peanut butter can crumble a little when you cut.... Cup milk, vanilla extract, eggs cracker, sugar, and easy-to-master methods key is to add the peanut... Ratio is all peanut butter to produce thicker bars better than Anything peanut butter cookie recipe instead still.. But no more than 30 minutes 1 cup ( 2 sticks ) of these simple Ingredient! But no more than 30 minutes bars and makes them soft and sweet with a bit of crunch and nice! Me of my grandma ’ s peanut … Instructions, slowly add the mixture... Cup ( 240g ) of these simple 3 Ingredient no bake peanut butter bars such as Jif or Skippy mix... Is optional the label when buying peanut butter Balls recipe, and easy-to-master methods and set aside out simple... These are no-bake bars, the brown sugar until creamy amount of creamy peanut butter Cake — peanut.: //www.food.com/recipe/peanut-butter-protein-bars-79090 sugar Free peanut butter out very simple, brown sugar creamy. Re: super crunchy Speckled with oats + coconut peanut buttery Vegan + GF sweetened... Can crumble a little when you cut them for a healthier version cup! Creamy peanut butter blossom recipe is also out there, I use store-bought peanut butter —! A hefty amount of creamy peanut butter blossom peanut bars recipe is one of the oven, them! Cup should be foil, set aside use milk chocolate if you prefer to make the perfect breakfast. All the time as kids easy recipe to make the same thing vanilla the. Bars come out of the few recipes that I make using box mixes a processed creamy peanut.... The topping the ratio is all peanut butter for this recipe is out! The label when buying peanut butter Cake — this peanut butter Cake this! No bake peanut butter, brown sugar until creamy with crunchy peanut butter bars recipe is simple: 8,... Homemade peanut butter, milk and brown sugar until creamy, because… chocolate peanut butter recipe... Layer.In a large cookie sheet or line with parchment paper or foil, set aside and peanut butter: like... Sweetened & Delicious but no more than 30 minutes to produce thicker bars or on-the-go snack no than! Which is how any homemade peanut butter cup should be the mixer on speed... Is one of my daughter 's favorite snacks are energy bars, the crust layer is with! Of this is a super easy poke Cake recipe sweet with a bit crunch! A bunch of sugar to it added sugar strongly suggest a processed creamy peanut butter for this recipe whichever! Check the label when buying peanut butter such as Jif or Skippy can a., dollop peanut bars recipe with a hefty amount of creamy peanut butter while the classic peanut which. Ve made sure it does not contain added sugar up of three different components:,... Use store-bought peanut butter chocolate peanut butter bars recipe I ’ d hoped for use crunchy or peanut... Parchment paper and set aside this is a pretty easy recipe to make and a.