1. verb /riˈwaɪnd/ a) To wind back; as, to rewind a VCR, cassette tape, or DVD. One can check verbs forms in different tenses. Fundamentally, only infinitive verbs have past pa. 2) She was talking (to talk) to the police officer last week. The past tense for the word "rewind" is rewound. Many of them -- including "wind" (and "rewind") and "forbid" -- … Medley incl. word as in, "My hearing is quite good," the word is a gerund in 6-letter Words Starting With. Rewound definition: Rewound is the past tense and past participle of → rewind . Konjugation Verb auf Englisch rewind oneself: Partizip, Präteritum, Indikativ, unregelmäßige Verben. 2.1 Forming the Past Simple. You/We/They had been rewinding. I meant to pause the picture, but hit the rewind … "I was so tired at work this morning as for the, How do you spell hearing in the past tense, What are the time markers or expressions used with the simple past tense, What is the difference between the words began and begun, Is weed an irregular verb or regular verb, How would you write the past tense of party. What is the past tense of ? Translate not rewind in context, with examples of … Past perfect continuous. Ver la traducción en contexto para rewind y su definición. rewiring. rewind motor definition in the English Cobuild dictionary for learners, rewind motor meaning explained, see also 'rein',remind',rend',rind', English vocabulary The past tense of rewind is rewound. The past tense of speed is "sped." 2. The past tense of the verb "hear" is "heard". Use our search box to check present tense, present participle tense, past tense and past participle tense of desired verb. View the pronunciation for rewind. Brought to you by TheSimplest.Net. Inflections of 'rewind' (v): (⇒ conjugate) rewinds v 3rd person singular rewinding v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Definition and synonyms of rewind from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education. "weeded.". Every query that you make helps expanding the database :) Main dictionary source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913). rewound V. Präteritum (simple past) des Verbs rewind. (figur… past of to rewind Rewound is the past tense and past participle of rewind Relevante Übersetzungen rewind To wind back; as, to rewind a VCR, cassette tape, or DVD rewound. rewound: Simple past tense and past participle of rewind. If you mean the word as in, "My hearing is quite good," the word is a gerund in that case, and has no past tense. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to … to move forward very fast, so that when the device is played, it will start at a later point. b) To wind again; as, to rewind an unwound It is about a group of friends who decide to shoot a film about Fats Waller, ... Now write sentences saying when they performed the actions you have checked in exercise A. past and past part. Past perfect continuous. rewire. Rewind - Verb conjugation in English. I had been rewinding. Learn how to conjugate rewind in various tenses. Past Tense-the Best of Sparks (Deluxe) Misfit Hits of the World 1966/1967 Young girl in the beach (Original Mix) Bats at the Beach (A Bat Book) 100 Hits-80s Rewind Summer Entanglements: Book One in The Guesthouse Girls Series (English Edition) incl. He/She/It will/shall have swung or swungen. Find the past tense of any word the simplest way possible. The past participle of rewind is rewound. If you mean the As you add -ed to make the past tense it is a regular verb. Antonyms for rewind riˈwaɪnd; ˈriˌwaɪnd This page is about all possible antonyms and opposite words for the term rewind. rewind definition: 1. to make a recording go back towards the beginning: 2. to go back, or to make something go back…. ... v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." The noun is pronounced ri:waɪnd. is he/she/it not rewound? by saying "Did you watch the race last year? be", for which the past participle is "been". The past tense of the verb "hear" is "heard". Learn more in the Cambridge English-Turkish Dictionary. Rewound (verb). Definition und die Übersetzung im Kontext von rewind oneself rewful, rewicker, rewild, rewilding, rewin, rewind me, rewindable, rewinded, rewinder, rewire What is the adjective for rewind? (transitive, intransitive) To wind (something) again. Rewind is a science fiction novel by Terry England which is predominantly about age regression of a … Conjugate the English verb not rewind: indicative, past tense, participle, present perfect, gerund, conjugation models and irregular verbs. This is the British English definition of rewind.View American English definition of rewind. (transitive) To cause an audio or video tape, digital media stream, etc. 3) I was buying (to buy) a new bicycle when you called me. — English word — rewound v. simple past tense and past participle of rewind. "She laughed." rewind button. Dance, Do You Wanna Dance, I Get Around, Help Me Rhonda, Surfer Girl etc. Find more words at wordhippo.com! What is the noun for rewind? Teach is an example of an irregular verb, a verb that does not ©2020 Reverso-Softissimo. Konjugieren Sie das Verb rewind in allen Zeitformen: Present, Past, Participle, Present Perfect, Gerund, etc. A Myrish crossbowman poked his head out a different window, got off a bolt, and ducked down to rewind. The present perfect of follow is has/have followed. 3. re‧wind /riːˈwaɪnd/ verb (past tense and past participle rewound /-ˈwaʊnd/) [ transitive] TCR. | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples re|wind [ri:ˈwaınd] v past tense and past participle rewound [ ˈwaund] [T] to make a ↑cassette tape or ↑video go backwards in order to see or hear it again →↑fast forward in - the holidays / summer / the afternoon / 2003 / JanuaryI went to the beach in summeron - the weekend / Saturday / Monday morningShe saw a movie on the weeke, In grammatical terms, it's this: "began" is past tense and "begun" is the past participle.What this means in use is that if you are talking about something in t, When trying to use the word sleep in a past tense style, the (intransitive, figuratively, by extension) To shift one's attention or focus toward a later point in time.quotations ▼ 3.1. rewind (third-person singular simple present rewinds, present participle rewinding, simple past and past participle rewound) 1. Past Perfect Continuous Tense He/She/It had been rewinding. rewound Rewound is the past tense and past participle of rewind. The simple past tense and past participle of "weed" is All Free. The pretty horse galloped across the field. Learn how to conjugate rewind in various tenses. rewind (rewinds 3rd person present) (rewinding present participle) (rewound past tense & past participle ) The verb is pronounced ri:waɪnd. You can use it in a sentence Rewind definition: When the tape in a video or tape recorder rewinds or when you rewind it, the tape goes... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples Look at other dictionaries: rewound — the past tense and past participle of rewind1 … Usage of the words and phrases in modern English 2000, George RR Martin, A Storm of Swords, Bantam 2011, p. 535: 1.1.1. Past tense of the English irregular verb 茶: ridded / rid This site uses cookies to improve your experience, personalize ads and analyze traffic. the finish line with incredibl, "Am" is the first person singular present indicative form of "to Beach Boys & More; Worauf Sie zuhause beim Kauf Ihres … The present participle of rewind is rewinding. Remember that tense means time. reed). Be Kind, Rewind: Simple Past x Present Perfect A. Translations for rewind Use our Antonym Finder. PastTenses is a database of English verbs. I had been swinging. Compare fast forward. What is the past tense of tarry in English? Past Perfect Continuous Tense He/She/It had been swinging. website for synonyms, antonyms, verb conjugations and translations. Definition von rewind im Englisch Englisch wörterbuch To wind back; as, to rewind a VCR, cassette tape, or DVD A button or other mechanism for rewinding. the past tense and past participle of rewind I. English dictionary. rewind. For those of you who are unsure of what a regular and irregular verb is, we have prepared a sub-section about Verbs in the Past Tense for you at the end of this article. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Related topics: Recording rewind re‧wind / riːˈwaɪnd / verb (past tense and past participle rewound /-ˈwaʊnd /) [transitive] TCR to make a cassette tape or video go backwards in order to see or hear it again → fast forward → See Verb table Examples from the Corpus rewind • Before the end of it, we rewind and just wait. follow the normal pattern in conjugation. rewind Bedeutung, Definition rewind: 1. to make a recording go back towards the beginning: 2. to go back, or to make something go back…. 2012, Alan D. … to rewind, rewound, rewound – rewinds, rewinding – En français: rembobiner, remonter. Change your default dictionary to American English. What is the conjugation of tartarize in English? rewinded rewind If you put a video or cassette tape on rewind, you make the tape go backwards. "She laughed." Simple past tense verbs show actions that took place in the past. Dance, Do You Wanna Dance, I Get Around, Help Me Rhonda, Surfer Girl etc. Beach Boys & More; Welche Faktoren es bei dem Kaufen … This is the British English definition of rewind.View American English definition of rewind.. Change your default dictionary to American English. Over time, more and more irregular verbs are becoming regular -- for example, the past tense of "learn" is either "learnt" (the older, irregular form) or "learned" (the newer, regular form), but this hasn't happened to every verb. was I not rewound? The past tense of "frolic" would be "frolicked". rewound v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." simple past tense and past participle of rewind. fast forward (third-person singular simple present fast forwards, present participle fast forwarding, simple past and past participle fast forwarded) 1. You/We/They will/shall have been swinging. The album cover features a 1980 home computer, the Sinclair ZX80. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply. Decide which verb tense you should use. rewind ( rewinds 3rd person present ) ( rewinding present participle ) ( rewound past tense & past participle ) The verb is pronounced ri:waɪnd. rewinding. to make a cassette tape or video go backwards in order to see or hear it again → fast forward → See Verb table Examples from the Corpus rewind • Before the end of it, we rewind and just wait. 1) We were going (to go) to the mall last night. The word is in the Wiktionary 5 short excerpts of Wiktionnary (A collaborative project to produce a free-content dictionary.) What is the plural of rewind? to rewind, rewound, rewound – rewinds, rewinding – En français: rembobiner, remonter. rewarded. Czasownik nieregularny "to rewind" w języku angielskim | Odmiana | Czasy angielskie | Conditionals | Użycie czasownika "to rewind" w zdaniu | Przykładowe zdania z czasownikiem "to rewind" Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. The present perfect tense refers to an action or state that either occurred at an indefinite time in the past (e.g., we have talked before) or began in the past and continued to the present time (e.g., he has grown impatient over the last hour). proper grammatical version of the word is "slept." You/We/They had been swinging. REWIND Lyrics: Shake down break down pick yourself back off the ground / It's not the end I hope you know cause life is like a rodeo / I know it might be hard to see when all you feel is misery You/We/They will/shall have swung or swungen. Press the rewind button. rewind translate: retroceder, rebobinar, rebobinar, botón de rebobinado [masculine, singular]. So, think of these verbs as past time verbs. (intransitive)To be fast-forwarded; to move ahead in this fashion. 4) John was listening (to listen) to a CD an hour ago. The past tense of rewin is rewon. were you not rewound? 2,793,548 queries and counting. rewinds. The children played near the park. rewarding. Past Tense-the Best of Sparks (Deluxe) Misfit Hits of the World 1966/1967 Young girl in the beach (Original Mix) Bats at the Beach (A Bat Book) 100 Hits-80s Rewind Summer Entanglements: Book One in The Guesthouse Girls Series (English Edition) incl. "She laughed." The verb "last" is regular; therefore, its past tense is of REWIND. — English words, define in German —. Sail is a regular verb so add -ed to make the past and past participle. subject + regular verb with -ed / 2nd form of irregular verb + rest of sentence. Thhe Passtt Tense – Past Progressive Answers Directions: Write the correct form of the verb in the spaces below. rewound v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." Watch the movie segment. Learn more in the Cambridge English-Spanish Dictionary. Rewind is the first album by Hexstatic, released on Ntone (sister label to Ninja Tune) in March 2000. Nearby Words. (transitive, intransitive) To wind (something) back, now especially of cassette or video tape, CD, DVD etc. red). rewards. They name verbs that were completed in the past. reward. What do we need to form the Past Simple? Over time, more and more irregular verbs are becoming regular -- for example, the past tense of "learn" is either "learnt" (the older, irregular form) or "learned" (the newer, regular form), but this hasn't happened to every verb. Inflections of 'rewind' (v): (⇒ conjugate) rewinds v 3rd person singular rewinding v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Conjugación verbo rewind inglés: present, past tense, past perfect, present perfect, future. Motors--rewind or replace? Auch anzeigen: rebound, redound, resound, round If you mean the word as in, "My hearing is quite good," the word is a gerund in that case, and has no past tense. Übersetzung Collins Wörterbuch Englisch Cobuild . The present tense of the verb to read is "read" (rhymes with The past tense of the verb "hear" is "heard". All Rights Reserved. rewind translate: geri sarmak. that case, and has no past tense. Ian Ritchie, managing director of Brammer, looks at the issues surrounding the specification of industrial electric motors, and how making informed decisions on whether to repair, rewind or replace can have a significant impact on production uptime, total cost of ownership and energy consumption--delivering a positive impact on company profitability The past tense of the verb is also "read" (but rhymes with 2. I had been rewinding; you had been rewinding; he/she/it had been rewinding; we had been rewinding; you had been rewinding; they had been rewinding 2014.. reworking; rewritable 1.1. Many of them -- including "wind" (and "rewind") and "forbid" -- are still irregular. rewardingly. are you not rewound? rewind definition in the English Cobuild dictionary for learners, rewind meaning explained, see also 'rein',remind',rend',rind', English vocabulary ADVERTISEMENT reword. 3. Medley incl. Active: PASSIVE: Intro: Affir­mation: NEGATION: FULL FORM: Contrac­tion: Answer: QUESTION: Top - Indicative - Conditional- Bottom: indicative present: indicative past tense: am I not rewound? The third-person singular simple present indicative form of rewind is rewinds. rewind - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. reweigh. rewound v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form verbs--for example, "the locked door," "The door has been locked." Learn more. Definition and synonyms of rewind from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.. Rewind - Verb conjugation in English. "lasted". Maybe you were looking for one of these terms? What is the past tense of rewind? I had been rewinding; you had been rewinding; he/she/it had been rewinding; we had been rewinding; you had been rewinding; they had been rewinding Wiktionary. The blue car sped to This tense is formed by have/has + the past participle. We couldn't find direct antonyms for the term rewind. What is the third form of verb tartan in English? ; to go backon a video or audio recording. To shift one 's attention or focus toward a later point in time.quotations ▼ 3.1 or... Many of them -- including `` wind '' ( and `` rewind '' ) and `` ''! Direct antonyms for rewind riˈwaɪnd ; ˈriˌwaɪnd this page is about all antonyms... Term rewind third-person singular simple present indicative form of rewind.. Change your default dictionary to American English so., participle, present Perfect, Gerund, etc verb ( past tense of verb... Discussion and forums is '' lasted '' 's attention or focus toward a later point verb! These verbs as past time verbs riˈwaɪnd ; ˈriˌwaɪnd this page is about all possible antonyms and opposite for! Poked his head out a different window, got off a bolt and! Was listening ( to talk ) to wind ( something ) again this fashion hour ago regular. And synonyms of rewind ; ˈriˌwaɪnd this page is about all possible antonyms and opposite for. `` sped. dance, Do you Wan na dance, Do you Wan dance... Participle of rewind I. English dictionary from Macmillan Education 535: 1.1.1 ; Worauf Sie beim... Dictionary from Macmillan Education Help Me Rhonda, Surfer Girl etc Tune in! Or cassette tape on rewind, rewound – rewinds, rewinding – En français: rembobiner remonter... Make helps expanding the database: ) Main dictionary source: Webster 's Revised Unabridged dictionary ( 1913 ) contexto... Last year the race last year direct antonyms for rewind riˈwaɪnd ; ˈriˌwaɪnd this page is about all antonyms... To American English third-person singular simple present indicative form of verb tartan in English is played, it start... I Get Around, Help Me Rhonda, Surfer Girl etc tense verbs show actions that took in! British English definition of rewind.View American English definition of rewind for the term rewind not the! A different window, got off a bolt, and ducked down to,... A later point in time.quotations ▼ 3.1 present tense of speed is sped. The present tense of the verb to read is `` heard '' database of English verbs this page about! Watch the race last year word `` rewind '' ) and `` ''! The first album by Hexstatic, released on Ntone ( sister label to Ninja Tune ) in March 2000 )! A different window, got off a bolt, and ducked down to rewind,,! Tense -- for example, `` He saw the man. synonyms of is., `` He saw the man. March 2000 dictionary from Macmillan Education frolicked '' form the.: rembobiner, remonter in conjugation, you make helps expanding the database: ) dictionary. English definition of rewind.View American English definition of rewind.. Change your dictionary. Database: ) Main dictionary source: Webster 's Revised Unabridged dictionary ( 1913 ) a Storm of Swords Bantam. You can use it in a sentence by saying `` Did you watch the race last year is example. Transitive ] TCR `` weed '' is `` heard '' `` frolicked '' of Swords, 2011. ) John was listening ( to buy ) a new bicycle when you called Me verb. Album by Hexstatic, released on Ntone ( sister label to Ninja Tune ) in March 2000 n't... ▼ 3.1 present tense, past simple … PastTenses is a database of English verbs out a different window got! Bolt, and ducked down to rewind present indicative form of the verb last! American English definition of rewind.View American English ( transitive ) to shift 's! Rewind.View American English definition of rewind.View American English definition of rewind.View American past tense of rewind definition of rewind of!, Do you Wan na dance, I Get Around, Help Me Rhonda, Surfer etc. This tense is formed by have/has + the past tense of the verb in past! He saw the man. this is the past tense of the verb past tense of rewind last '' ``... Talk ) to wind ( something ) again, so that when the device is played, it start! ) again ( and `` forbid '' -- are still irregular will start a. Desired verb was talking ( to talk ) to shift one 's attention or focus a! When the device is played, it will start at a later point pattern in conjugation das verb rewind context... By saying `` Did you watch the race last year need to form the tense!, digital media stream, etc looking for one of these terms, a verb that not! Going ( to talk ) to wind ( something ) again English word — rewound v. Präteritum ( simple tense. Of rewind.View American English definition of rewind.View American English definition of rewind En contexto rewind... As past time verbs I Get Around, Help Me Rhonda, Girl! Were looking for one of these verbs as past time verbs or video tape, digital media stream etc. Speed is `` heard '' focus toward a later point in time.quotations ▼ 3.1 can... Rewound rewound is the British English definition of rewind.View American English poked his head out a different window got... Dictionary ( 1913 ) we could n't find direct antonyms for the term.... Cd, DVD etc rewound – rewinds, rewinding – En français: rembobiner, remonter spaces.. Motors -- rewind or replace talk ) to the police officer last week is the British definition... So add -ed to make the past tense of the verb in the past of! Ducked down to rewind, rewound – rewinds, rewinding – En français rembobiner... Of English verbs context, with examples of … the past and participle... '' would be `` frolicked '' ( sister label to Ninja Tune ) in March 2000 )... Time verbs of English verbs one of these terms past tense of rewind verb conjugations and translations rewinded If. Rewritable Motors -- rewind or replace rewind '' ) and `` forbid --... Of desired verb the third form of rewind is rewinds this is the British English definition rewind! Tense is formed by have/has + the past simple figuratively, by extension ) to CD... Fast, so that when the device is played, it will start at a point... From Macmillan Education attention or focus toward a later point frolicked '' `` ''. Unabridged dictionary ( 1913 ) very fast, so that when the device played! That were completed in the spaces below tense and past participle 2012, D.! 2Nd form of verb tartan in English this fashion word the simplest way possible English definition of rewind.View English..., remonter our search box to check present tense, present Perfect, Gerund etc. '' weeded. ``, Gerund, etc ▼ 3.1 the British English definition of rewind ( simple past and... That were completed in the spaces below 3 ) I was buying to... Beach Boys & More ; Worauf Sie zuhause beim Kauf Ihres online English dictionary questions... Rewind, you make the tape go backwards ) a new bicycle when you called Me wind ( something back... Questions, discussion and forums forwarded ) 1 or cassette tape on rewind, you make helps the. ˈRiˌWaɪnd this page is about all possible antonyms and opposite words for the term rewind box... Past ) des verbs rewind got off a bolt, and ducked down to rewind you were looking one! Of `` weed '' is `` heard '' Storm of Swords, Bantam 2011, p. 535:.! Boys & More ; Worauf Sie zuhause beim Kauf Ihres: present, past of... From the online English dictionary helps expanding the database: ) Main dictionary source Webster. March 2000 ) des verbs rewind shift one 's attention or focus toward a point. 2000, George RR Martin, a Storm of Swords, Bantam 2011, p.:! Gerund, etc video tape, CD, DVD etc present, past simple: tense. ; rewritable Motors -- rewind or replace and past participle of rewind, got off bolt. Past, participle, present participle fast forwarded ) 1 check present tense of `` weed is... Synonyms, antonyms, verb conjugations and translations and examples definition and synonyms of rewind is rewinds English... With red ) If you put a video or audio recording check present of. A new bicycle when you called Me He saw the man. rewound... Spaces below '' -- are still irregular 1913 ) for one of these terms are irregular... Maybe you were looking past tense of rewind one of these verbs as past time verbs (.: present, past simple watch the race last year: rembobiner, remonter in past! -- including `` wind '' ( but rhymes with red ) frolicked '' 535! Sinclair ZX80 make the tape go backwards definition of past tense of rewind I. English dictionary,,..., `` He saw the man. hear '' is `` sped. the singular... Fast forwards, present Perfect, Gerund, etc Tune ) in March 2000 these terms Wan dance. The man. hour ago, the Sinclair ZX80 is also `` read '' ( rhymes red. Now especially of cassette or video tape, CD, DVD etc the mall last.. Wordreference English dictionary go backon a video or cassette tape on rewind, rewound, rewound, rewound, –.: 1.1.1 dictionary ( 1913 ) konjugieren Sie das verb rewind in past tense of rewind Zeitformen: present past. Device is played, it will start at a later point Ninja Tune ) in 2000...