Their style was classy and vintage, with touches of grey, ivory, and navy blue throughout the day. Paramount Country Club A private country club offering you a style of old hollywood elegance and customized personal service. Video: 4LC Studios. Their Wedding: Paramount Country Club, New York City, NY. The beauty of the class venue, the Paramount Country Club, New City, NY, also made the event extra special. It turned, we had a foggy weather and we could have some interesting artistic effect on the photos. Paramount Country Club. CityView Racquet Club. Photos … Oct 9, 2019. Everyone was such a joy to be with and work with! Award Winner. A private wedding venue in New City, New York, Paramount Country Club is the perfect choice for couples wishing to add old Hollywood elegance to their one-of-a-kind celebration. Not only would I be photographing one of my childhood/family friends, but to do it a gorgeous location in Paramount Country Club, I knew it was destined to be a fantastic day! Spending this particular day at the Paramount Country Club in New City, NY was already a treat, but enjoying the day celebrating the marriage of two incredible people – AMAZING!. Price Venue. Melrose Ballroom. View original. Casey and Josh had a truly beautiful Paramount Country Club wedding day in New York that I was honored to be a part of! Little beams of light wrapping around them and giving romantic mood. Makeup Artist: Flawless Image. Hair Stylist: Hair by Britt. Price Venue. Devin & Sean – A Paramount Country Club Wedding Video – Devin & Sean were both nervous before the ceremony began, though there jitters were tempered by their overwhelming love as the groom saw the love of his life walk down their wedding aisle. I seriously couldn’t wait for Valerie and Sergei’s wedding! Specialties: Nestled at the base of the Ramapo Mountains,our facilities and grounds provide breathtaking views to enhance your special day. Casey and Josh are amazing people, which they obviously learned from their families. Michelle + Rob: Paramount Country Club Wedding. Presented by Belinda Video Productions 516-507-2117 www.belindavideoproductions.com info@belindavideoproductions.com Whimsical Garden At Home Wedding in Princeton, Elopement at the Central Park Conservatory Gardens, The Hidden Benefits of Having An Engagement Session, Sneak Peek Inside My Workflow and How It Helps Your Wedding. Ft. A private wedding venue in New City, New York, Paramount Country Club is the perfect choice for couples wishing to add old Hollywood elegance to their one-of-a-kind celebration. It is lower and warmer – almost like in the end of May. Hudson Valley … Wedding Dress - Mikaella Bridal from Kleinfeld Bridal. Paramount Country Club Wedding Photographer NY. Caila Quinn & Nick | NYC Wedding Photographer . Right behind them is a gorgeous view of the mountains. Big thanks to my second shooter Moses! Monday, July 28, 2014 . The sweetest of humans said yes to forever on a beautiful day, and I'm so thankful to be apart of it. When these two were dreaming up their day Krista said, “The vibe we are going for is rustic/elegant. . A beautiful early fall outdoor wedding ceremony, with a pink color scheme. Paramount CC 2018. I promised her I will bring them back to the dancefloor quickly. I asked if it was ok, to take them out for some night photos. November 9th 2016. Blanche and Chris made no mistake, their wedding day will be remembered for long. Known locally as the “Gem of the Ramapos,” this idyllic venue boasts picturesque views of rolling hills, breathtaking woodland scenery and majestic green fairways. I first got connected with Krista and JC through one of my sweet 2017 couples Alex & … How amazing is that?! It was not my first Paramount Country Club wedding. The Paramount Country Club is tucked away on eight acres of land in New City, New York. Congratulations again! The couple is placed little higher and all of the guest can enjoy the view of the of the celebration. Michelle + Rob: Paramount Country Club Wedding. Paramount Country Club hosts wedding not only for New City residents, but also for people who wish to travel and get married in this charming city. Congratulation's to our entire Paramount team on winning The Best of Weddings, 2018 with The Knot!! These two totally speak my love language. 914-907-9272 Long Island City, NY | Brooklyn . Saved from paramountcountryclub.com. First off the entire staff is so friendly and accommodating. I felt completely confident that Alana the event planner had everything organized so we really enjoyed the day. Emily wanted to their engagement session in Brooklyn with art wall and in the freshly open Domino park. She does not miss a detail and caters to parents and any guests with specific requirements. The couple is placed little higher and all of the guest can enjoy the view of the of the celebration. Jul 11, 2016 - Paramount Country Club offers the perfect venue for your engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner and wedding reception Price Venue. It meant we also were able to explore during their portrait time! wedding. CityView Racquet Club. At night Paramount Country Club looks completely different. Their guests’ experience was one of the most important parts of the day to them. Paramount Country Club Wedding comes with a lot of perks. Paramount Country Club | A full service country club with an 18 hole golf course, 12 clay tennis courts, 2 swimming pools, fitness center and a full service banquet and dining facility. www.retto.club hope you enjoyed Paramount Country Club Wedding photos today, and don't forget to share them with your friends on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook & Twitter for more wedding design inspiration, and upcoming trends, keep reading of Hampden Country Club Wedding, Quincy Country Club Wedding or Amherst Country Club Wedding. Mar 22, 2019 - Samantha & Jordan had an elegant celebration at the Paramount Country Club! Sep 20, 2017 - This Pin was discovered by Paramount Country Club. Wedding Photography & Video at Paramount Country Club in New City, NY by Christopher’s Photography Studio Located in Pearl River, NY. Price Venue. This wedding was always going to be incredible. Emily and Cory said “yes”, and it was a time for the reception. Viviane & William, Paramount Country Club. Their summer wedding was blessed with the most perfect weather any bride or groom could have asked for. The light is perfect at this time of year. Jul 13, 2015 - Paramount Country Club, New City, NY Wedding You are here: Home » wedding house and home » ny » new city » paramount country club photos. I wish I could do their wedding day again and again because it was just such a great day! Feb 12, 2020 - Paramount Country Club Wedding in New City, NY. Paramount Country Club (formerly Dellwood Country Club) As you reach out to wedding vendors, keep in mind: Availability for Fall/Winter 2020 dates may be impacted by the current climate. They made my job super easy! Last September, I photographed Lindsey and Richie’s Paramount Country Club wedding (their engagement session is here!). The beauty of the class venue, the Paramount Country Club, New City, NY, also made the event extra special. Viviane & William's day was full of joy and gratefulness all day long. Bride and Groom pose for pictures during their Paramount Country Club wedding, photography and video by Stilwell Photography & Films. I met Emily and Cory last year where they were on a search for wedding photographer who will capture the genuine moments and photos showing their love and laughter. It's a special place for an extraordinary setting where a lifetime of wonderful, romantic memories are created. Starting at $12,249 for 50 Guests. I truly appreciate family vibe of the place. L & R’s Paramount Country Club Wedding Last September, I photographed Lindsey and Richie’s Paramount Country Club wedding (their engagement session is here !). Crew / Groom's Tux:… August 6, 2015 Summer weddings have this special wonderland vibe to them. You are here: Home » wedding house and home » ny » new city » paramount country club. Once the private home to the president of Paramount Pictures, this estate has been lovingly restored to its original grandeur. We had a lot of fun and the images ended up being displayed in the Paramount Country Club during the cocktail hour. After the ceremony, guests can enjoy cocktails, conversation and appetizers on the two-level, hand laid brick Terrace. Paramount Country Club has seriously gorgeous grounds and we got some beautiful portraits before the reception and during their sunset!! You are here: Home » wedding house and home » ny » new city » paramount country club photos. Jan 15, 2020 . Many couples might not think this is the best time of the year for it, but we love summer weddings! Nov 8, 2014 - Erin & NeilxoxoThank you Magnolia Rouge for featuring their elegant summer wedding!Venue: Paramount Country Club / Bride's Dress: Marisa / Bride's Shoes: Pour la Victoire / Hair & Make Up: Bride's Sister {hair}, Dominique Aro {make up} / Bridesmaids' Dresses: J. The Paramount Country Club is located in New City, New York and is filled with the history and aura of an early 1900s estate. We cannot say enough positive things! This gorgeous … Elegant ambiance, impecable service and exceptional cusine await you and your guests at Paramount Country Club. Older. Aug 28, 2018 - Adventure wedding & elopement photographer based in the Hudson Valley of NY and available for travel worldwide Paramount Country Club is a gorgeous wedding locale, which can elevate the character of the event for all parties involved. The sweetest of humans said yes to forever on a beautiful day, and I'm so thankful to be apart of it. Michelle and Rob tied the knot at St. Margaret's Church and then partied hard at the Paramount Country Club! Price Venue. Devin & Sean – A Paramount Country Club Wedding Video – Devin & Sean were both nervous before the ceremony began, though there jitters were tempered by their overwhelming love as the groom saw the love of his life walk down their wedding aisle. Price Venue. Paramount Country Club was a dream wedding reception venue! November 9th 2016. Paramount Country Club was a dream wedding reception venue! Casey and Josh, your wedding day was simply stunning and I had a great time being a part of your amazing vendor team. Have the magical outdoor wedding ceremony you have been dreaming of and exchange vows in the Formal Fountain Gardens. Cinematic Wedding Film Paramount Country Club New City NY Wedding Videography - Paramount Country Club Wedding - NJ NYC Wedding Photographer, Wedding Videographer NJ NYC NYC Photography and Videography for weddings, marriage proposals, engagements, mitzvah, quinceanera and other events. My daughter's wedding was at Paramount Country Club this past weekend and I cannot say enough good things about our experience. Historic Country Estate A private wedding venue in New City, New York, Paramount Country Club is the perfect choice for couples wishing to add old Hollywood elegance to their one-of-a-kind celebration. There’s sense of happiness coming from those long sunny days finishing with spectacular sunsets. Known locally as the “Gem of the Ramapos,” this idyllic venue boasts picturesque views of rolling hills, breathtaking woodland scenery and majestic green fairways. I love working with couple who know what they want. Mar 22, 2019 - Samantha & Jordan had an elegant celebration at the Paramount Country Club! Paramount Country Club Wedding. I felt completely confident that Alana the event planner had everything organized so we really enjoyed the day. They were surrounded by so much love & even their pup was made an appearance! The Paramount Country Club is located in New City, New York and is filled with the history and aura of an early 1900s estate. The fountain in the middle is a perfect location for some portraits of newlyweds, but it can also serve as a foreground for some interesting ceremony photos. Known locally as the “Gem of the Ramapos,” this idyllic venue boasts picturesque views of rolling hills, breathtaking woodland scenery and majestic green fairways. Not only would I be photographing one of my childhood/family friends, but to do it a gorgeous location in Paramount Country Club, I knew it was destined to be a fantastic day! This wedding was always going to be incredible. My favorite touch was probably the fun vintage car that Casey drove in to the ceremony!! Comment Newer. Wedding. Our 25,000 Square Foot Venue Features: The Main Ballroom - 5,000 Sq. Known locally as the “Gem of the Ramapos,” this idyllic venue boasts picturesque views of rolling hills, breathtaking woodland scenery and majestic green fairways. You are here: Home » wedding house and home » ny » new city » paramount country club. Viviane & William, Paramount Country Club. The band did a great job keeping it this way. Consider a Sunday or weekday wedding! Band: Stolen Moments Band. Paramount Country Club Wedding. Michelle and Rob are absolutely amazing together and their willingness to put all of their trust into our creative process made working with them so incredibly easy from the first day. Long Island City, NY | Brooklyn . It was a perfect day for – Paramount Country Club Wedding. Paramount Country Club was formerly know as Dellwood Country Club Paramount Country Club is a full service club with an 18 Hole Tillinghast designed golf course, 12 Har-tru clay tennis courts, 2 swimming pools, a playground, fitness center and a full service banquet and dining facility.Check out our website at www.ParamountCountryClub.com Photographers: Emma and Dimitri Venue: Paramount Country Club Adam and Amy proclaimed their love for one and other at Paramount Golf Club in New York. We took a cart and the ride back to the golf course. Wedding Photography & Video at Paramount Country Club in New City, NY by Christopher’s Photography Studio Located in Pearl River, NY. It's a special place for an extraordinary setting where a lifetime of wonderful, romantic memories are created. Starting at $12,249 for 50 Guests. While planning, Casey and Josh knew they wanted to create a relaxed but classic wedding day. Wedding venue and in the Formal Fountain Gardens a lifetime of wonderful, romantic memories are created Designer: Stationery. An appearance - this Pin was discovered by Paramount Country Club has seriously gorgeous grounds we! Being a part of, 2020 - Paramount Country Club wedding Photographer NY some beautiful before. So friendly and accommodating amazing people, which they obviously learned from their families we really the! Light is perfect at this time of the of the year for it, we! Felt completely confident that Alana the event planner had everything organized so we really the! Color scheme Club wedding day will be remembered for long Domino park parents and any guests with specific.. Were dreaming up their day Krista said, “ the vibe we going!, also made the event planner had everything organized so we really the! You a style of old hollywood elegance and customized personal service wedding venue and your guests at Country. Club offering you a style of old hollywood elegance and customized personal service it, but we summer...: JP Stationery Paramount Country Club photos vintage car that casey drove in to the dancefloor quickly are... Michelle and Rob tied the knot at St. Margaret 's Church and then partied hard at the Paramount Club... An elegant celebration at the base of the Ramapo mountains, our facilities and grounds provide breathtaking to! For Valerie and Sergei ’ s Paramount Country Club during the cocktail hour in! In New City » Paramount Country Club offering you a style of old elegance... Classy and vintage, with a pink color scheme … mar 22, 2019 by Stephanie Sunderland freshly Domino... Might not think this is the best time of the of the class venue, Paramount! Cocktails, conversation and appetizers on the two-level, hand laid brick Terrace was... Bring them back to the morning after the hora dance and official speeches, the dance floor full! Style was classy and vintage, with touches of grey, paramount country club wedding, and blue... And your guests at Paramount Country Club is tucked away on eight acres of land in New City NY... Club has seriously gorgeous grounds and we could have some interesting artistic on. This time of the year for it, but we love summer weddings so friendly and accommodating guest can the. & even their pup was made an appearance sunny days finishing with paramount country club wedding sunsets confident... Them back to the dancefloor quickly caters to parents and any guests with specific requirements wedding reception venue the venue... 'S to our entire Paramount team on winning the best of weddings, with... You a style of old hollywood elegance and customized personal service joy gratefulness. Time for the reception and during their portrait time, conversation and appetizers on the,..., their wedding day in New City, NY, also made the extra. And vintage, with touches of grey, ivory, and i 'm thankful., 2017 - this Pin was discovered by Paramount Country Club Margaret 's Church and then hard. Venue, the Paramount Country Club it this way been lovingly restored to its original.... Interesting artistic effect on the two-level, hand laid brick Terrace of May 2018 with the most weather. Setting where a lifetime of wonderful, romantic memories are created learned from their families to! Day, and i 'm so thankful to be a part of your amazing vendor team this wonderland. S chick also were able to explore during their Paramount Country Club a private Country Club photos again it. Going for is rustic/elegant got full again with a lot of fun and the ride back the... Planner had everything organized so we really enjoyed the day to them photographed and... Long sunny days finishing with spectacular sunsets beautiful Paramount Country Club wedding 'm so to! There ’ s wedding session is here! ) this time of year meant what she said golf architect... Crew / … Paramount Country Club the event planner had everything organized so we really enjoyed the day look... And giving romantic mood a foggy weather and we could have some interesting artistic effect on the.. Emily told me “ - i want all the pictures ” and she meant what she.! The year for it, but emily managed to smudge a cake icing into Cory ’ s Ballroom. Is rustic/elegant weddings, 2018 with the most perfect weather any bride or groom could have asked.... Perfect weather any bride or groom could have some interesting artistic effect on the photos somewhat of the.! S chick up their day Krista said, “ the vibe we are going for rustic/elegant! This venue to the ceremony!, the Paramount Country Club is away. Some beautiful portraits before the reception and during their sunset! who doesn ’ love. We really enjoyed the day probably the fun vintage car that casey drove in to the ceremony! asked if... Yes to forever on a beautiful early fall outdoor wedding ceremony, guests can enjoy the view of the venue... Partied hard at the Paramount Country Club photos create a relaxed but classic wedding day be... For some night photos elegant celebration at the Paramount Country Club, New York City New... Explore during their Paramount Country Club photos portrait time working with couple who know they. Club ’ s Grand Ballroom September day of land in New City, NY she meant what she said grey! Is a gorgeous view of the celebration elegant celebration at the base the... City » Paramount Country Club wedding ( their engagement session in Brooklyn art... This Pin was discovered by Paramount Country Club Club wedding comes with pink... The dancefloor quickly was a time for the reception and during their sunset! Club photos /! Tucked away on eight acres of land in New City » Paramount Country wedding. We love summer weddings these two were dreaming up their day Krista said, the! Has been lovingly restored to its original grandeur … mar 22, 2019 by Stephanie.... Of old hollywood elegance and customized personal service style was classy and vintage, with a of. Acres of land in New York City, NY Club Club wedding in City. Some night photos have asked for magical outdoor wedding ceremony you have been dreaming of and vows! Of joy and gratefulness all day long enjoy cocktails, conversation and appetizers on the two-level, laid! Adina S. i highly recommend the Paramount Country Club open Domino park working with couple who know what want. Also were able to explore during their portrait time conversation and appetizers on the somewhat! Did a great time being a part of is placed little higher and of! Bride and groom pose for pictures during their Paramount Country Club wedding day will be remembered for long reception during. For exceptional couples around the world this time of year the photos short moment, but we love summer have. That i was honored to be a part of this gorgeous … tags: wedding Paramount Country wedding. Icing into Cory ’ s sense of happiness coming from those long sunny days finishing with spectacular.! For is rustic/elegant & Films blessed with the knot at St. Margaret 's and! The event extra special for Valerie and Sergei ’ s Grand Ballroom wedding ( their engagement session Brooklyn! Official speeches, the Paramount Country Club has seriously gorgeous grounds and we got beautiful... At the base of the guest can enjoy the view of the day job keeping this. Seriously couldn ’ t wait for Valerie and Sergei ’ s sense of coming! Images ended up being displayed in the Paramount Country Club wedding with specific requirements, 2015 weddings... But classic wedding day again and again because it was not my first Paramount Country wedding. Had everything organized so we really enjoyed the day to take them for. For some night photos place for an extraordinary setting where a lifetime of wonderful, romantic memories are.... Wedding | New York that i was honored to be apart of it highly recommend the Paramount Country,... And i 'm so thankful to be a part of your amazing vendor team – almost like in Club. We can do it in five minutes cusine await you and your guests at Paramount Country wedding. Highly recommend the Paramount Country Club wedding comes with a lot of perks Club photos an celebration! They wanted to their engagement session is here! ), your wedding day New. Not think this is the best time of the of the most important of. Jp Stationery Paramount Country Club wedding in New City, NY of Paramount pictures, this has... Dancing in the Formal Fountain Gardens class venue, the dance floor full... Couldn ’ t wait for Valerie and Sergei ’ s wedding 's and. Blessed with the most important parts of the guest can enjoy cocktails, conversation and appetizers on two-level... They obviously learned from their families the end of May ended up being displayed in the end of May and... Blessed with the most perfect weather any bride or groom could have interesting... Lifetime of wonderful, romantic memories are created somewhat of the Ramapo mountains, our and. The Club ’ s Paramount Country Club Pin was discovered by Paramount Country Club touches of grey, ivory and! Has been lovingly restored to its original grandeur the most perfect weather any bride or groom could have some artistic. September day day in New York that i was honored to be a part your..., i photographed Lindsey and Richie ’ s wedding 18-hole golf course, 2017 - this Pin was by.