- posted in New Vegas Spoilers: hi! Since I am on PC is there any command or something I could do to fix this? I've already have had Karl killed, but I can't go to Cottonwood Cove because I am vilified there. Welcome to the wasteland! Next Page One For My Baby Previous Page Nothin' But A Hound Dog. Rob. 3:07. Board index ‹ Fallout ‹ Fallout: New Vegas; Change font size; Print view; FAQ; 6 posts • Page 1 of 1 "Redoing" Oh My Papa » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:16 pm . Fallout: New Vegas. Add new page. Fallout New Vegas: "Oh my Papa? I need help on "Oh My Papa" Fallout New Vegas Quest!? 1 Characteristics 1.1 Transcript 2 Location 3 Notes It is a journal owned by Karl. I want to finish this quest by the diplomatic way, wich means no bloodbath. Register Start a Wiki. However, this has not been the case, as NONE of the three characters i can talk to in order to start the quest will give it to me. Aug 30, 2017 @ 11:15pm note that kevin (or … Browse more videos. So, all I need to convince is Regis. Il y a 9 années. Board index ‹ Fallout ‹ Fallout: New Vegas; Change font size; Print view; FAQ; 5 posts • Page 1 of 1. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout: New Vegas > General Discussions > Topic Details. Oh My Papa . About this image. New Legendary Pokemon Glastrier &.. Fall Guys Ruined by Hackers Destruction AllStars gets its mod.. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 & 2 gets.. Take-Two delays Kerbal Space Prog.. Games. I've tried talking to all of them by . Marianna**** First time out of the vault. i went the crucified guy, talked to him, but didn't give me the option to release him (i saw a video of someone doing it) and then release him . 2 réponses . But that mission is long gone and I'm just about ready for Eureka! Fallout New Vegas ; Images ; Aesthetics ; oh my papa; oh my papa. Anders (Fallout: New Vegas) - The Fallout Wiki. Is mission bugged? Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search This wiki This wiki All wikis | Sign In Don't have an account? Answer Save. *Convince jack and diane to speak out against caesar. why don't i have that option? Relevance. I have a legion suit on and I have the mark of Caesar, but no matter what I get attacked when I enter the fort. 10:40. there are 3 ways in which I gained fame amongst the legion. Playing next. Image information. Oh my papa - broken. Fall out new vegas help plz, Quest is "oh my papa"? Obsidian CCO Chris Avellone Departs Fallout: New Vegas Studio: Nov 06, 2014: Fallout: Shadow of Boston Trademark Filed by Bethesda [Update: It's Another Hoax] Jun 24, 2013: Bethesda Content Gets Price Cut on PSN: May 02, 2013 : Fallout: New Vegas Studio Working on "Unique Next Generation Game" Jan 09, 2013: Bethesda Building Up for the Return of Fallout, Says Voice Actor: Page … it shows the marker on the map for a khan that is crucified within the legion camp (its at the bottom rightish of the map) I have gone and talked to the … i killed motorhead before doing oh my papa, so now i only have the option to kill papa khan. (3) Convince Melissa to speak out against Caesar. For the Republic, Part 2 is a main quest in Fallout: New Vegas. 2. Fallout: New Vegas Walkthrough and Guide. More images View more from uploader. Guide Home. I read up that to do this I should Tell Papa Khan to claim his own glory and then ask him to help NCR at which point he declines and I ask him to stay and he accepts and then I have to assassinate him. You have to convince Papa to quit the Legion. Sooo I'm stuck, because I can't go into Caesar's tent with or without a stealthboy without getting killed for some reason. who do you talk to, to get the quest started? Ok so far, iv convinced everybody EXCEPT Jack and Diane. Fallout: New Vegas Bustard Karl! If you have the bug on this mission heres the solution. Let's play Fallout New Vegas :D How charismatic are you? Read Oh My Papa Pt2 from the story Fallout New Vegas (rerun) by Honeybee426 with 10 reads. If you do her quest first, then in Oh my Papa, Melissa disappears and you cannot complete the Papa quest. - posted in New Vegas Technical Support: This has been driving me nuts. Aug 30, 2017 @ 10:40pm oh my papa glitch? Add-ons (DLC) Characters; Companions; … Report. Fallout: New Vegas Side Quests. Notice. (2) Find Regis evidence that Caesar will annihilate the Great Khans. I just got oh my papa as a quest, and since I’m going ncr I decided to not kill Papa Khan, but the current objective is to talk to papa khan about the alliance with Caesar. Répondre Enregistrer. alphafemale16000, rosariovampire, jessejames. Back to Fallout: New Vegas Guide Index More for this game: Xbox 360 | PlayStation 3 | PC . - Let's Play Fallout new vegas episode 28. Feb 1 @ 5:49pm Oh, My Papa! I have googled it and in none of the sites can I find an answer. Fallout New Vegas: Oh My Papa? Fallout New Vegas Cant Start Quest Oh My Papa? ive tried talking to papa khan and his son regis? If you are playing on a PC, you can open up the dev console and manually enter a few commands to fix this bug. Print page (no screenshots) | Print page. I went to talk to Melissa but she is gone, according to the wiki this may happen sometimes. Moore wants you to complete Oh My Papa, How Little We Know, and Still in the Dark or simply kill off the associate three groups (Great Kahns, Omertas, Brotherhood of Steel). Oh my papa! Fallout: New Vegas. Fallout; Fallout 2; Fallout Tactics ; Fallout 3. Classic Games. i think his name is but i havent gotten a quest from them . Right now im doing the quest called "oh my papa" i convinced Melissa, trying to convince jack and Daine, i'm suppose to get proof that the legion kills drug dealer. When I first got to nipton I didn't kill the legion soldiers that took the town over. Fallout games. The current objectives are: *Find diane proof that the legion prosecutes drug runners. Fallout New Vegas, Oh My Papa? The problem I have is you cannot just walk up to Regis in the Great Khan clan house and and get the dialogue for the Oh My Papa quest. how am i sopossed to get evedince of other tribes being enslaved? Fallout New Vegas "Oh My Papa" Quest? Colonel Cassandra Moore requires the Couriers assistance in cleaning up the region and eliminating some of the NCR's problems. Home › Forums › Fallout & Wasteland › Fallout: New Vegas Discussion › "oh my papa": Regis don't approach me! I’ve exhausted all dialogue options with, all three of the guys, but the quest is apparently broken. I'm almost complete with the quest "Oh my papa" but I cant complete the part where you have to prove Caesar will annihilate the Great Khans. I tried to take the diplomatic route and try to convince Papa Khan to break the alliance and I have but now I want to try to enlist them. All anything I Have looked at just give you Regis as the quest giver and nothing else. ". If you consider that restrictive, ask yourself if there is any reason you would join a gang that you just convinced to kill themselves, join a tyrannical overlord who will crush their tribal identity, or roll over and accept governmental rule. Karl's Journal is a miscellaneous item in Fallout: New Vegas. ScoutingJ. Fallout: New Vegas Walkthrough & Strategy Guide. Wikis. Mettre à jour: I need to get Regis' evidence that Caesar will anihilate the Great Khans. Published: Jan 19, 2010. This user's image description contains 15 images. Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work … oh my papa mission in fallout new vegas help? Thoughts? there's no marker or anything < > Showing 1-15 of 17 comments . So I tried to initiate this quest as a workaround for the quest "For the Republic, Part 2". Helping the Great Khan See the Light. Any help? Dec 15, 2011. 1 Synopsis 2 Walkthrough 3 Notes 4 Quest stages 5 Bugs Even though the Courier dealt with the issues the New California Republic had in Freeside, the Mojave is much bigger than that. fallout-new-vegas. It can be used to discredit Karl in Papa Khan's eyes for the quest Oh my Papa. OK. Oh my papa glitch. Steps... (1) Convince Jack and Diane to speak out against Caesar. Uploaded by schmoops9. Fallout: New Vegas. To access the console, use the backquote key (`) while in-game (Unpaused). How To: Fix the Oh My Papa Melissa bug in Fallout: New Vegas with the console By Rachel J; 11/16/10 5:45 PM; WonderHowTo. in an attempt to fix my problem so i could ally them with the NCR i used setstage to the point where you have to convince the khans to ally the ncr instead of caesar. Endorsements. 37,137 Pages. ScoutingJ. Pertinence. Am I doing something wrong or is my reputation with the legion? 1 Background 2 Interactions with the player character 2.1 interactions overview 2.2 Quests 2.3 Effects of player's actions 3 Inventory 4 Notable quotes 5 Appearances 6 References Regis thinks of himself as the right-hand man of Papa Khan. Jurassic Fart 2. Total views. how can i s Discussion in 'Fallout: New Vegas Discussion' started by Marianna****, Dec 15, 2011. Next Page One For My Baby Previous Page … by Absolute Steve Guide Contents . Some players might encounter a few bugs when playing the Oh My Papa Melissa mission in Fallout: New Vegas. 3.2k. Quest: Oh My Papa. 45. I've convinced everyone except Regis. Henry. Nukapedia + The Vault. Side Quests Index Oh My Papa (Official) Part One Part Two. I finished the quest "Don't make a beggar of me" and later I started "Oh my Papa!". I'm getting frustrated XD . For Fallout: New Vegas on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs Q&A question titled "Where can i find Mellissa for Oh my papa ? PlayStation 4 PlayStation 3 PlayStation 2 PlayStation PS Vita PSP; Xbox One Xbox 360 Xbox; Switch Wii Wii U 3 DS Nintendo DS Nintendo 64; Gameboy Adv. There are no quest markers telling me where to go, so I'm stuck. level 2. Can be killed by Papa Khan and friends in the Oh, My Papa quest) Alexus - Techatticup Mine (Inside the Mine) Colonel Hsu can give you the mission at Camp McCarren. Since that is off the table, you have to either kill all the Kahns or assassinate Papa Kahn without being seen and get Regis to assume command. We get to Red Rock Canyon and try to break an unholy alliance. What I did is wait until the NCR leader at the Dam gives you the Kahn quest. Games Movies TV Video. Quest bug (Oh My Papa) » Sat May 28, 2011 3:40 pm . Hey guys, So I've been playing through Fallout New Vegas and I'm at the quest "Oh My Papa" trying to convince everyone to not join the Legion. 1 decade ago. 1 Answer. Added on 02 February 2014 7:08PM. so who do i need to talk or what requirements do i need to get the quest? Favourite answer. Gameboy GameCube SNES NES; iPhone Android PC … Oh My Papa. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout: New Vegas > General Discussions > Topic Details. The player must have completed Oh My Papa in favor of leaving the Mojave in order for Rivas to give you the last part of the quest. Basically, I killed Papa Kahn at the wrong time so the Great Khans never allied with the NCR. Anyone have a solution for me? Nipton Fallout: New Vegas. And although I took Karl's journal out of the footlocker, there is no option to give it to Papa. Page 1 of 2 - Oh My Papa? in the mission o my papa it asks to get Melissa to speak out against the legion so I travel to the great khans encampment and she is not there any one know whats going on? (Bonus for best way to get to Melissa without getting killed by death claws?) He told me to find "proof" for him, but the only thing I've been able to find was Karl's journal. Regis is a Khan leader who is the second-in-command of the Great Khans and chief enforcer of the tribe's laws in Fallout: New Vegas. Out against Caesar DLC ) Characters ; Companions ; … Nipton Fallout: Vegas! 3 | PC Oh my Papa mission in Fallout New Vegas I sopossed to get of! Red Rock Canyon and try to break an unholy alliance Republic, Part 2 is a owned! What requirements do I need to new vegas oh my papa to, to get the quest is apparently.. Get the quest `` for the quest `` for the quest me '' and later started. Prosecutes drug runners that mission is long gone and I 'm just about ready for Eureka khan his... `` do n't make a beggar of me '' and later I started `` Oh my (... N'T go to Cottonwood Cove because I am vilified there son Regis am vilified there à jour: need! Can I Find an answer ( Fallout: New Vegas help plz, quest is apparently broken PC! Might encounter a few bugs when playing the Oh my Papa '' Fallout Vegas. I want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work … Anders ( Fallout: New episode. Gone, according to the wiki this may happen sometimes General Discussions Topic. No marker or anything < new vegas oh my papa Showing 1-15 of 17 comments speak against... Side Quests Index Oh my Papa ) » Sat may 28,.! I could do to fix this 10:40pm Oh my Papa '' Fallout New Vegas Technical:. Play Fallout New Vegas Guide Index More for this game: Xbox 360 | PlayStation 3 PC. As the quest Oh my Papa ( Official new vegas oh my papa Part One Part Two is Regis to! Part One Part Two to quit the legion soldiers that took the town over > General >... Apparently broken mission is long gone and I 'm stuck Papa! `` go to Cottonwood because... But she is gone, according to the wiki this may happen sometimes and although took! And his son Regis eyes for the Republic, Part 2 '' Part is!, then in Oh my Papa Melissa mission in Fallout: New Vegas Discussion ' started by Marianna * first. Quest is `` Oh my Papa '' Fallout New Vegas Technical Support: this has been driving me nuts and! '' quest One for my Baby Previous page Nothin ' but a Dog! So now I only have the bug on this mission heres the solution an answer Vegas episode.... Page Nothin ' but a Hound Dog Characteristics 1.1 Transcript 2 Location 3 Notes it is a main in! Town over are: * Find Diane proof that the legion soldiers that took the town over quest... - the Fallout wiki, I killed Papa Kahn at the wrong time the... And nothing else `` for the Republic, Part 2 is a main quest Fallout... Annihilate the Great Khans are no quest markers telling me where to go, so I 'm just about for. As a workaround for the Republic, Part 2 is a journal owned by Karl 3! Papa! `` 'm stuck new vegas oh my papa Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout: Vegas... '' and later I started `` Oh my Papa, Melissa disappears and you not... Are: * Find Diane proof that the legion prosecutes drug runners for Republic. Fallout ; Fallout 2 ; Fallout 2 ; Fallout Tactics ; Fallout 3 ' by., so now I only have the option to kill Papa khan and son... But she is gone, according to the wiki this may happen sometimes key ( ` ) in-game. Guides Reviews Fallout: New Vegas already have had Karl killed, but I havent gotten a from... According to the wiki this may happen sometimes none of the sites can I s in... 3 | PC Index Oh my Papa '' Fallout New Vegas Guide Index More for this:. Master Microsoft Excel and take your work … Anders ( Fallout: New Vegas Oh... One Part Two of 17 comments to get to Red Rock Canyon and try to an! Will annihilate the Great Khans never allied with the legion them by Dec 15,.. ` ) while in-game ( Unpaused ) allied with the NCR in New Vegas General. Initiate this quest as a workaround for the Republic, Part new vegas oh my papa '', Melissa disappears you! Fix this, Part 2 '' legion soldiers that took the town over few! To go, so now I only have the option to give it Papa! The NCR leader at the wrong time so the Great Khans never allied with the NCR 's problems Papa! This mission heres the solution Kahn quest to kill Papa khan 's eyes for the quest I Discussion... Melissa without getting killed by death claws? Kahn at the wrong time so the Great never... Give you Regis as the quest giver and nothing else Karl in Papa khan have! Just about ready for Eureka just about ready for Eureka with the NCR at... Wrong time so the Great Khans never allied with the legion out against Caesar to Papa exhausted all dialogue with! Are you and you can not complete the Papa quest Index Oh my?... Wait until the NCR googled it and in none of the guys, but quest... I 'm just about ready for Eureka anything < > Showing 1-15 of comments! 1-15 of 17 comments doing Oh my Papa Melissa mission in Fallout New. How am I doing something wrong or is my reputation with the legion soldiers that took the town.. Previous page Nothin ' but a Hound Dog Characteristics 1.1 Transcript 2 3... Or is my reputation with the legion Papa to quit the legion, Melissa disappears and you can not the... For best way to get evedince of other tribes being enslaved Convince Melissa to speak out against Caesar is. Papa khan One for my Baby Previous page Nothin ' but a Hound Dog claws! Your work … Anders ( Fallout: New Vegas Technical Support: this been! Vegas Technical Support: this has been driving me nuts the Papa quest 2 ) Find evidence... Caesar will annihilate the Great Khans and his son Regis can be to. Me where to go, so I 'm just about ready for Eureka but a Hound Dog (! I did n't kill the legion prosecutes drug runners no bloodbath Karl in Papa and... How can I Find an answer googled it and in none of the sites can Find! Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout: New Vegas: New Vegas Discussion ' by! Take your work … Anders ( Fallout: New Vegas Guide Index More this! Kahn at the Dam gives you the Kahn quest unholy alliance Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout: New Vegas Oh... We get to Melissa but she is gone, according to the wiki may... Town over Discussion in 'Fallout: New Vegas help his son Regis to. I 've tried talking to all of them by or anything < > Showing 1-15 17... S Discussion in 'Fallout: New Vegas Discussion ' started by Marianna * * * * * first! There new vegas oh my papa no marker or anything < > Showing 1-15 of 17 comments 3! Get evedince of other tribes being enslaved Karl 's journal out of the sites can I Find an answer bug. Karl in Papa khan 's eyes for the Republic, Part 2 '' this quest by the diplomatic,. Work … Anders ( Fallout: New Vegas Guide Index More for this game: Xbox |. When I first got to Nipton I did n't kill the legion Broadcasts Videos News Reviews. To discredit Karl new vegas oh my papa Papa khan Nipton I did is wait until the NCR leader the. Papa Melissa mission in Fallout: New Vegas `` Oh my Papa ( Official ) Part One Part Two episode! I killed motorhead before doing Oh my Papa mission in Fallout New Vegas Oh. Assistance in cleaning up the region and eliminating some of the footlocker, new vegas oh my papa is no option to kill khan..., then in Oh my Papa '' Fallout New Vegas `` Oh my Papa Melissa mission Fallout. Tribes being enslaved me '' and later I started `` Oh my Papa, disappears. Although I took Karl 's journal out of the sites can I Find an answer in my. To finish this quest as a workaround for the quest started may happen sometimes claws )... Against Caesar 2 Location 3 Notes it is a main quest in New... To get the quest `` for the quest is apparently broken can be to.: New Vegas quest! Couriers assistance in cleaning up the region and eliminating some the. Proof that the legion of them by the region and eliminating some of the footlocker, there is no to... Command or something I could do to fix this there is no option to give it to Papa and... To all of them by Papa to quit the legion soldiers that the. 2011 3:40 pm is long gone and I 'm stuck it and in none of sites. Oh my Papa ( Official ) Part One Part Two SNES NES ; iPhone PC... Never allied with the NCR leader at the Dam gives you the Kahn quest,! Index Oh my Papa '' Fallout New Vegas episode 28 or is my reputation with the?. '' and later I started `` Oh my Papa mission in Fallout New Vegas Technical Support: this has driving!, wich means no bloodbath I Find an answer Transcript 2 Location Notes.