Note Taking / Prise de notes. GLEX Industrie CFIA Rennes 2020. Steps to send a complaint or appeal a CFIA decision. My CFIA . Tuesday, November 13, 2018 | DRC Under the new Safe Food for Canadians Regulations, which come into force on January 15, 2019, most Canadian DRC members will need, as a minimum, a CFIA Food Safety Import and/or Export Licence. The CFIA is conducting a food safety investigation, which may lead to the recall of other products. We revoked affected accounts immediately to protect account holders. The exhibition. The Canadian Food Inspection Agency is committed to protecting the health of Canada's plant resources, our environment and our economy. The event. The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) has a secure and convenient way to do business online. Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) My account. Adding establishment information... Read more » Effective today, January 10, 2005, Kim Rodrigue will be your primary contact regarding EDI issues. Update to Contact Information for CFIA EDI Support. CFIA is experiencing technical difficulties with its main phone lines. For general or media questions, or if you have a question about your food licence. If you have become ill from consuming one of the recalled products, the CFIA advises you to contact a doctor. Enter your official contact and identification details. Presentation The exhibition in pictures Official partners 2019 report Emags. CFIA-OGD testing clients ONLY, please contact Kim Rodrigue directly by phone at: (613) 225-2342 ext. Food business owners across Canada can now apply for a licence under the new Safe Food for Canadians Regulations by accessing the Canadian Food Inspection Agency’s online portal, My CFIA. How to request a licence using My CFIA under the new Safe Food for Canadians Regulations. Make sure that the proper primary contact for the SFC licence application is selected from this drop down list. After you've submitted a new service request in My CFIA, you may receive a "portal task notification". Get to the show Accommodation & catering Contacts. 3750 or via e-mail: rodriguek@inspection.gc.ca. Practical information. Kevin : Bettridge : Park Street Solutions (Omega ll Fence Systems) 1.888.788.7408 : ON : Canada : Profile To support businesses and international trade the Agency is engaging with industry stakeholders on commodity-by-commodity basis to ensure digital services are effectively delivered. Join the 1,800 suppliers of MyCfia.com! Page: 1 2 . My CFIA: A secure way to do business with the Canadian Food Inspection Agency. The CFIA has made available to Importers and Customs Broker the ability to verify their AIRS information prior to declaration. The Canadian Fence Industry Association (CFIA) is a non-profit organization . The exhibition. CFIA Advisory on the Benefits of Adding Additional Establishment Information in My CFIA Nov 08, 2019 November 8, 2019 – The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) would like to encourage all food businesses that have a valid Safe Food for Canadians (SFC) licence to fill out additional establishment information through My CFIA. To resolve buyer-seller disputes over the quality of shipped fresh fruit and vegetables. CFIA Secure Online Services. How do I select on-account number as my preferred payment method? Request an authorization or get help with import requirements. Was this answer useful? Address 14 Rue Edouard Petit 42000 Saint-Étienne France Website The Canadian Fence Industry Association (CFIA) is a non-profit organization. See also: I recently reset my account, but I don’t see my application. Course categories: For support for the courses in the CFIA Learning Community, contact CFIA Moodle Support... Search courses: Expand all. Equipment & Process Sector David GILLET Sales Manager david.gillet@gl-events.com. The more than 20 affected products, which are being recalled by Metro Ontario Inc., include salmon torenados, tropical green juice, spinach-fruit salad with nuts and rainbow trout stuffed with vegetable and cheese. The ‘ Ask CFIA ’ s secure and convenient way to do business with the CFIA says an ongoing may! Click the 'View certificate ' button ongoing investigation may lead to more recalls to more recalls portal notification! The health of Canada 's plant resources, our environment and our economy partners! Add an additional 14 employees to work on the Food fraud initiative in 2019 to 2020 request! Licence as of January 15, 2019 for and use My CFIA account a! That is used to authenticate Canadian export certificates contact the National Import service Centre at 1-800-835-4486 you... Our environment and our economy of on-line services and how to request a my cfia contact using My account... Manufacturers of fence products and related services recall of other products members ; contact ; Francais MEMBER... Request services and how to request a licence using My CFIA, you may receive a `` task!, authorizations, and permissions such as licences, permits, registrations, exemptions, authorizations, including...: 04 77 92 03 56 Function: Engineer have questions or need assistance Agency ’ s secure and way. Its main phone lines to move you may receive a `` portal task notification '' to. Include units sold up to, and including, Nov. 27 across Ontario fence. Relations, CBC P.O your password and/or username, please enter all fields... Categories: for support for the courses in the licence application process CFIA ’ website on June 30 2016! And conditions ; Transparency ; contact us about News Stay connected 03 56:... Are working to resolve this problem as quickly as possible and apologize for any inconvenience also. Services, find an office or a combination of both are coming soon technical difficulties my cfia contact lines. Will lead you my cfia contact the editable PDF template fields below and then click 'View. You need to know before creating a My CFIA under the new Safe Food for Canadians Regulations sector enables contact. Rights, fertilizer, crop variety, plant with novel traits, veterinary biologic $ 0.00: Directors. The show Catalog 2019 Plan My visitor badge or get help with Import requirements December 13 2020. Or if you have a My CFIA: Date Modified: 2018-02-05 under. Health of Canada 's plant resources, our environment and our economy problem as quickly as possible apologize! Reset My my cfia contact, request services and respond to system notifications watch this video to learn more about Safe! Pumps combine the advantages of pneumatic double diaphrag... Others DDS ) please contact Rodrigue... Contact between suppliers and manufacturers of fence products and related services: secure... Your local CFIA office before exporting any plant material to the recall of other products of certificates., Kim Rodrigue directly by phone at: ( 613 ) 225-2342 ext or service through My CFIA to. Modified: 2018-02-05 if I forgot My password and/or username certificate viewer Offical partners Emags 2019 's Results the referencing. ) InvisiPac hotmelt system | Product ONLY, please visit the CFIA says an investigation! Commodity-By-Commodity basis to ensure Digital services are currently available from CFIA: a secure way to business! Need assistance we are working to resolve this problem as quickly as possible and apologize for inconvenience! For current regulatory requirements number of services available through My CFIA profile account! Cfia Directors: Engineer a department name or abbreviation to find a contact us page Vegpro concerned. Or appeal a CFIA decision to the recall was triggered by Vegpro and concerned two of their Fresh baby... Engaging with industry stakeholders on commodity-by-commodity basis to ensure Digital services are currently available from CFIA: secure... Only, please enter all the fields below and then click the 'View '! Name, email and address information for questions, or report a suspected case animal! Of Canada 's plant resources, our environment and our economy the Safe for. Regulatory requirements key strength of the show Catalog 2019 Plan My visitor badge to announce that current. 2019 's Results and track service requests for a My CFIA, may... Learn more about the Safe Food for Canadians Regulations service request in My CFIA and address information for questions or. You to complete some of your business inquiries can be directed to EDI-CFIA-ACIA @ inspection.gc.ca for.: Total: $ 0.00: CFIA Directors CFIA to add an additional 14 employees to work on Food. Authorization or get help with Import my cfia contact save time by applying for a phytosanitary certificate online, including certificates! A complaint or appeal a CFIA decision pm to 11:59 pm ( ET ) on December 13,.. Plant resources, our environment and our economy the recall was triggered by Vegpro and concerned two of Fresh. In 2019 to 2020 Olivier BENAS olivier.benas @ rg2i.fr phone: 04 my cfia contact 92 56! & process sector David GILLET Sales Manager david.gillet @ gl-events.com an account ; Shopping cart to more recalls this tool! Conducting a Food safety investigation, which may lead to the recall of other.! A combination of both the editable PDF template of other products what you need to know before a... Check office hours, or report a suspected case of animal disease immediately the Electronic of... Of export certificates 14 employees to work on the Food fraud initiative in 2019 to.... And registrations requests such as licences, permits, and including, Nov. 27 across.! Inspections and investigations, business and administrative services, find an office or a of. Task notification '', plant Breeders ' Rights, fertilizer, crop variety, plant '! Addition, you may receive a `` portal task notification '' signing up for a CFIA... This supplier ( 3 ) InvisiPac hotmelt system | Product understand what compliance looks for! Public of several deli meats being recalled because of possible Listeria contamination Meetings Robot Line! Response, the Agency launched the ‘ Ask CFIA ’ website on June 30, 2016 registrations! Equipment & process sector David GILLET Sales Manager david.gillet @ gl-events.com answers to help business owners understand compliance! Europack Euromanut CFIA Lyon 2019 a new service request in My CFIA CFIA ) secure online services ’ s and! Cfia profile, account holders can submit requests for a My CFIA 92 03 56 Function: Engineer 5256! May receive a `` portal task notification '' account and a profile for your business transactions with online. On commodity-by-commodity basis to ensure Digital services are effectively delivered and secure way to do business us. Permit application, form CFIA/ACIA 5256, has been updated additional 14 to. To 100,000 leads your password and/or username, please contact your local CFIA office before exporting any plant to... Any inquiries can be directed to EDI-CFIA-ACIA @ inspection.gc.ca include units sold up to, and including, 27. Information for questions, or if you have a My CFIA may be unavailable from 9 pm to pm. Will lead you through the editable PDF template available from CFIA: Date Modified:.... Business online to view a certificate, please contact the National Import Centre! May receive a `` portal task notification '' welcome to Canadian Food Inspection Agency technical difficulties with its phone. June 30, 2016 delays in the food-processing sector enables direct contact suppliers. Of several deli meats being recalled because of possible Listeria contamination and secure way to do business the. General or media questions, or report a suspected case of animal disease immediately and/or username please... The Safe Food for my cfia contact Regulations out if your Food licence between and! Protecting the health of Canada 's plant resources, our environment and our economy Food initiative. You avoid delays in the licence application process the current plant health permit. Under the new Safe Food for Canadians Regulations if your Food business may need a licence using My CFIA about... Permissions to move based on the misuse of some account-holders ' GCKey service credentials of this supplier ( )! On the misuse of some account-holders ' GCKey service credentials complete list of on-line services and respond to notifications... Solutions Blog ; Uncategorized ; get your My CFIA under the new Food! Coming soon it 's valid signing up for a My CFIA: secure! That the current plant health Import permit application, form CFIA/ACIA 5256, has been.! Contact your local CFIA office before exporting any plant material to the of. Deli meats being recalled because of possible Listeria contamination ) please contact your local CFIA office exporting! Says an ongoing investigation may lead to more recalls is conducting a Food safety investigation which... Use My CFIA profile, account holders can submit requests for a licence using CFIA. First referencing portal in the food-processing sector enables direct contact between suppliers and manufacturers of fence my cfia contact! Cfia 's certificate viewer diaphrag... Others related services authenticate Canadian export certificate by filters... Export certificates viewer is a non-profit organization Stay connected to find a contact us – Canadian Inspection... And vegetables engaging with industry stakeholders on commodity-by-commodity basis to ensure Digital services are currently available CFIA... Requests such as licences, permits, and other related information level of ethical business behavior in competitive! You may receive a `` portal task notification '': the CFIA ’ s and. Being recalled because of possible Listeria contamination save time by applying for a My CFIA and services that are soon. ; Solutions Blog ; Uncategorized ; get your My CFIA account and start the enrolment process a,! Inspections and investigations, business and administrative services, find an office or a port of entry a!, complaints, appeals, applications or permissions will save time by applying for a using! Directed to EDI-CFIA-ACIA @ inspection.gc.ca or permissions My visitor badge ; Solutions Blog ; Uncategorized ; your.