(To access, enter the search parameter "Mustard" and select "Search"), https://www.californiabirthindex.org/birth/dijon_isaiah_mcfarlane_born_1990_20065793, "Wensday the cirus gone go crazy !!!!!!! [4][5][6][7] Almost all of his productions begin or end with the tag "Mustard on the beat, ho! I want to make this to where it can't leave, this is something that everybody's gonna get used to. by Atlanta rapper Young Jeezy that was released as the lead single from his twelfth mixtape It's Tha World on February 5, 2013. I have realized that in many rap songs by many different artists use the phrase, "mustard on the beat" at the begging of their rap. Mustard & Migos. He acquired his DJ name from the condiment dijon mustard because his first name is also Dijon. Since YG's second mixtape The Real 4Fingaz, he has produced on all of his mixtapes. The mixtape contained guest appearances from artists such as Lil Snupe, YG, Ty$, Joe Moses, Kid Ink, Nipsey Hussle, Casey Veggies, Ca$h Out, Clyde Carson, Dorrough, Dom Kennedy, and Lil Jon. [13] It was also certified 2x platinum by the RIAA. [19] Later in June, Mustard produced Atlanta rapper B.o.B's song HeadBand featuring 2 Chainz, which was released as the second single from his third studio album Underground Luxury. (Lewis was a famous sprinter and long jumper). His debut album 10 Summers is … 1 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs and became a multi-platinum certified album by the RIAA. Feat. Music by Mustard and similar artists! Chicago rapper Polo G has dropped a new single called “Heartless” featuring Mustard.He has shared a coinciding music video, too. It was released on September 30, 2016. AKA: DJ Mustard, Dijon I. McFarlane, Dijon Isaiah McFarlane, and Dijon McFarlane. Mustard's production style has been described as an up-tempo, club-oriented, catchy yet rudimentary melodic hip hop style. I feel like we owed it to the streets and we're not stopping." In an interview with Sway's Universe, DJ Mustard described his business relationship with West coast rapper YG. He has been compared to rap producers like Dr Dre and many old rappers from the golden age of hip hop. During 2010, DJ Mustard released an unofficial compilation album with various artists through the label Thump Records that was called Let's Jerk named after the street dance called jerking in Los Angeles.[12]. ",[8] a voice sample of YG, who says it at the end of "I'm Good", one of their early collaborations, as well as claps and repetition of the word "hey".[9]. Why do many different DJs and rappers use this? TeeCee4800) - Single by DJ Mustard", "iTunes - Music - Throw It Up - Single by Tyga & DJ Mustard", "iTunes - Music - This D - Single by TeeFLii & DJ Mustard", "iTunes - Music - Vato (feat. DJ Mustard Sound Pack – Modern sounds inspired by DJ Mustard. [20] On September 17, DJ Mustard produced West coast rapper Kid Ink's song "Show Me" featuring Chris Brown, released as the first single from his upcoming second studio album My Own Lane. An early example is on N.W.A. As a result of the recognizably and commonality between many of Mustard's chart-topping singles, a number of artists who employ production similar to DJ Mustard's have been criticized for lack of originality and plagiarism. In 2016, worked with Trea Fittz on his debut album, released October 11. [30] Like many of Mustard's songs, the song includes a minimalist G-funk style synth and samples a layered "Hey" voice chant. Silmilar Songs. 1:52 PREVIEW Pure Water. [23] The album also included Rick Ross, Young Jeezy, K Camp, and more. Mustard has since released three solo albums: 10 Summers in August 2014, Cold Summer in September 2016, and Perfect Ten in June 2019. Story on November 8. Since YG's second mixtape The Real 4Fingaz,[11] he has produced on all of his mixtapes. HitKast Hip Hop. https://pitchfork.com/thepitch/mustard-baguettes-in-the-face-new-song-listen During 2012, Mustard-produced Atlanta rapper 2 Chainz’s song “I’m Different” that was released as the third single from his major debut album Based on a T.R.U. The song charted at number 17 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. Club bangers and mainstream artists. Quavo, 21 Savage, YG & Meek Mill) – Single by Mustard", "ARIA Charts - Accreditations - 2020 Singles", "Ty Dolla $ign Releases Artwork For Forthcoming Album 'Featuring Ty Dolla $ign, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Mustard_(record_producer)&oldid=992801485, Articles with dead external links from July 2016, Short description is different from Wikidata, Pages using Template:Infobox musical artist with unknown parameters, Official website different in Wikidata and Wikipedia, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. The song is also known as Mustard song. Dijon Isaiah McFarlane (born June 5, 1990), known professionally as Mustard (also known as DJ Mustard), is an American record producer, DJ, record executive, rapper, and songwriter. On November 18, 2013, DJ Mustard announced that he had signed to Jay-Z's Roc Nation as an artist, and revealed plans to release his own studio album. Blueberry Faygo. In short, the only thing more dismal than the West Coast hip-hop scene was the pre-Lob City Clippers franchise. ", "Producer's Corner: DJ Mustard Explains The Ratchet Movement, The Weirdest Place He's Heard "Rack City, "We Ranked All 63 DJ Mustard Beats From 2014", "YG "I'm Good" - The 20 Best DJ Mustard Tracks - Complex", "Interview: DJ Mustard LA's club king makes friends in New York", "DJ Mustard Signs With Roc Nation As An Artist | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales", "The 2013 HipHopDX Year End Awards | Discussing Lil' Wayne, Drake & Many More Hip Hop Artists", "DJ Mustard boasts album with a lot of features and includes long-time collaborators YG and Ty Dolla $ign", "DJ Mustard: How the Producer's 'Ratchet' Revolution Became the Sound of 2014", "SXSW: DJ Mustard & The New West Coast – WUOG 90.5 FM", "Ratchet king DJ Mustard makes moves on the Hot 100", "Q&A: DJ Mustard Talks L.A.'s Rachet Sound & Upcoming 'Mustard On The Beat' Mixtape", "The Music of South Central L.A. This style has developed into the contemporary production style of West Coast hip hop during the early 2010s, which he calls "ratchet music". While on an episode of Complex’s Everyday Struggle, Mustard revealed that he started as a DJ around the age of 12, however rather than by choice it was because he “was left out of parties, and it was [his] family’s business” and that his “uncle was a big DJ out here and [him] how to DJ.” Eventually, he moved onto DJ'ing his own parties to high school pep rallies, football games, and basketball games. DJ Mustard started his career by collaborating with rapper YG. Where did this originate? My birthday June 5th !!!!! The song features 2 Chainz, making this the second time he has rapped over Mustard's beats since "I'm Different". On a compositional level, however, Mustard's motifs also include: an ambient chant of "Hey!" Jeezy, Que & YG) - Single by DJ Mustard", "DJ Mustard - Why'd You Call? Ballin` is a song released on the 20 th of August 2019 by well known American producer DJ Mustard with lyrics from fellow American rapper Roddy Ricch. In an interview with Sway's Universe, DJ Mustard described his business relationship with West coast rapper YG. [23] On June 28, 2019, Mustard's third album, Perfect Ten was released, and spawned the Grammy-nominated single, "Ballin'". Greedo and Mustard have been familiar with each other’s work for a decade, as they both worked to raise their profile in the Los Angeles rap scene. 2.5m Followers, 667 Following, 23 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Mustard (@mustard) Mustard's production style has been described as an up-tempo, club oriented, catchy yet rudimentary melodic hip hop style. 2. In a 2013 interview with The Fader magazine, he stated that his father was deported to Jamaica when he was young, but that they do still keep in touch. This is a compilation/montage honoring the great producing work that DJ Mustard has put into the Hip-Hop/Rap World. ... Today's biggest hits + the hottest hip hop. Mustard (born Dijon McFarlane), has been one of the premier hitmakers in hip-hop … The 50/50 HitKast Holiday Blend. [16] Also later in 2012, DJ Mustard produced the song R.I.P. DJ Mustard ranks his top music picks, including hip-hop legends Snoop Dog, Dr. Dre and Jay-Z Mustard executive produced YG’s debut album “My Krazy Life” which peaked #2 on Billboard 200, #1 R&B/Hip-Hop, & #1 Rap charts. During late 2011, DJ Mustard produced Tyga's third single "Rack City" from his second album Careless World: Rise of the Last King. But in the last few years, ... most of Mustard’s music is party-oriented. [23] The album included long-time collaborators YG and Ty Dolla Sign. On June 3, 2013 DJ Mustard released his official debut mixtape Ketchup. [22] Mustard was born in Los Angeles California to Jamaican parents. Story on November 8. "—" denotes a recording that did not chart or was not released in that territory. It peaked at No. I started with him, so for us to do a mixtape was easy. In Da Club. The song was released in December 2011, and peaked at number 7 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, number 1 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, and number 2 on the Hot Rap Songs chart. Like how everybody got used to Lil Jon or Luke. In rap music, "Ballin" means to live large and show off your wealth. Mustard. It peaked at number 3 on the U.S. Rhythmic Billboard chart. [21] On December 18, 2013, he was named the runner-up for producer of the year by HipHopDX. DJ Mustard attends the 2019 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand Garden Arena on May 1, 2019 in Las Vegas. In an interview with The Fader magazine he stated, "With this ratchet music, I'm trying to create my own sound. I don't want it to be something that comes and goes, I want it to be something that's here forever like a real culture."[3]. J.I the Prince of N.Y. He began DJing more as he got older, and became much more skilled at the craft which led to him DJing at the local clubs. During 2012, DJ Mustard produced Atlanta rapper 2 Chainz's song "I'm Different" that was released as the third single from his major debut album Based on a T.R.U. [29], Mustard uses the music production software Reason, first using 5, 6 and currently using 6.5. Well here I am today, 30 years old and 47 pounds down". "I started making beats for YG; he was one the first people to do my beats. Hip-Hop/Rap Music. We created this dancing sound. Plays the Same, From Death Row to Bompton", "DJ Mustard – "Down On Me" (Feat. McFarlane started dating model Chanel Thierry when he was 19; the couple got engaged in 2018 and married on October 10, 2020. The best R&B from today's top artists. [4][5][6][7] Mustard's body of work has been recognized by critics as sonically cohesive and recognizable in that many of his tracks have recurring, identifiable motifs. [17] Mustard has also produced tracks on rapper Bow Wow's seventh album Underrated such as "We In Da Club" which was released as the second single from that album. The single peaked at number 1 on the U.S. Rhythmic Billboard Chart. "Ballin'" is a song by American producer Mustard, featuring American rapper Roddy Ricch. Mustard's production style has been described as an up-tempo, radio-friendly, club-oriented, catchy hip hop style which he calls "ratchet music". On March 11, 2014, DJ Mustard produced Kid Ink's "Main Chick" also featuring Chris Brown for his second studio album My Own Lane. WHATS POPPIN. In the same year, he released 2 Chainz’s “I’m Different” and Young Jeezy’s “R.I.P..” They were certified pl… Ty Dolla $ign & 2 Chainz)", "YG Says Producers Are "Jocking" DJ Mustard, Points To Iggy Azalea's "Fancy, "DJ Mustard Gets Married To Longtime Girlfriend", "Chanel Dijon & DJ Mustard Host Baby Shower for Their Third Child", "Mustard Looks Slim Following 47-Pound Weight Loss", "DJ Mustard – Chart History: Billboard 200", "DJ Mustard - Chart history - Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums", "DJ Mustard - Chart history - Rap Albums", "DJ Mustard Announces the Title of His New Album", "DJ Mustard's New Album '10 Summers' Will Be Available For Free On August 12 - XXL", "Mustard Announces New Album 'Perfect 10' During Power 106 #TheLiftOff Concert Performance", Recording Industry Association of America, "Mustard Chart History: Billboard Hot 100", "DJ Mustard Chart History: Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs", Australian Recording Industry Association, "DJ Mustard Chart History: Canadian Hot 100", "iTunes - Music - Money (feat. This page was last edited on 7 December 2020, at 04:35. The track was released as the third single from Mustard's third studio album, Perfect Ten, on August 20, 2019, though it was available as early as the end of June 2019. 5. In a July 2014 interview with Tim Westwood, the rapper YG, whose album My Krazy Life was mostly produced by Mustard, stated that Iggy Azalea's song "Fancy" "jocked" Mustard's style. He also produced two tracks from Tyga's mixtape Well Done 3, the third installment of his Well Done series and his song "Hit Em Up" featuring rapper Jadakiss from his third album Hotel California, released on April 9, 2013. [24] This signature is often strategically placed to span the third and fourth counts of the measure preceding the song's drop to make it more catchy. Hitmaker Mustard and rapper YG, co-owners in Fishbone Seafood, partnered with Postmates to deliver $100,000 worth of food to L.A.'s needy. [10] When Mustard was 11 years old, his uncle, who was both a parental figure and a DJ, let him DJ at a family party. A 50/50 mix of today's hottest hits and music for the holidays. We created this dancing sound. [31] They have three children–a daughter and two sons. BELIEVE IT. Feelin' Myself. The song charted at number 6 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart[15] and was certified gold by the RIAA, selling over 500,000 copies digitally. He stated: "I made a promise to myself in January before the lock down that I was gonna focus more on my health, myself, get off of social media, and ignore all the distractions that i didn't need! DJ Mustard has produced singles by YG such as "Bitches Ain't Shit" featuring rappers Tyga and Dijon Isaiah McFarlane (born June 5, 1990), professionally known as Mustard (FKA DJ Mustard), is an American rapper, record producer and DJ from Los Angeles, California. The song has charted at number 21 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. YG told Mustard that Tyga needed a beat, so he sent the beat to Tyga. Roddy Ricch 10 tracks Music Video. R&B. Ketchup vs Mustard | Onyx Kids Official Music Video - YouTube Music, Film, TV and Political News Coverage. 's 1990 track "100 Miles and Runnin'," where Eazy E rapped, "Just like Carl Lewis I'm Ballin." [4] DJ Mustard's career was given a huge blast from the song. "[4] DJ Mustard has produced singles by YG such as "Bitches Ain't Shit" featuring rappers Tyga and Nipsey Hussle, and "You Broke" also featuring Nipsey Hussle. Need Me. However, as stated by Bow Wow in 2012, the album has been indefinitely been delayed and he is no longer focusing on it.[3][18]. DJ Mustard Vocal Chants – This pack contains popular vocal chants heard in YG, Kirko Bangz, Polow Da Don and DJ Mustard tracks. Its use in hip-hop dates back to the early 1990s. Lil Mosey. On September 17, 2013, DJ Mustard produced YG's mega-anthem "My Nigga" for his debut studio album "My Krazy Life", which peaked at number 5 on the U.S. Rhythmic Billboard chart. [24] Most apparent is his producer signature "Mustard on that beat, ho!" which prefaces the beat drop in many of his songs. He is a frequent collaborator of fellow California-bred artists YG and Ty Dolla Sign; among various other records for the hip hop and R&B genres since his entrance into mainstream music with Tyga's 2011 single, "Rack City". Dijon Isaiah McFarlane (born June 5, 1990), known professionally as Mustard (also known as DJ Mustard), is an American record producer, DJ, record executive, rapper, and songwriter. In 2012, he released the singles “Bitches Aint Shit” (YG), “T.O.” (Problem), and “We In Da Club” (Bow Wow). On June 3, 2013, he released his official debut mixtape Ketchup. The song was recorded in 2018 and was published online with Digital download and streaming possibilities for its fans. [32], On June 5, 2020, his birthday, Mustard revealed on Instagram his 47-pound weight loss, posting pictures of his new slender look. MP3 file created by ytmp3music.site. Travis Scott & YG) - Single", "100 Bands (feat. YG also released multiple mixtapes leading up to the album's release including the Just Re'd Up series, and the DJ Mustard-produced 4Hunnid Degreez. He is a frequent collaborator of fellow California-bred artists YG and Ty Dolla Sign; among various other records for the hip hop and R&B genres since his entrance into mainstream music with Tyga's 2011 single, "Rack City". on the off-beats in the background of his music;[24] the emphasized, minimalist bass synth opening to many songs (most notably on My Nigga, R.I.P., and Rack City),[25] 808 kicks[26][27][28] and the use of crisp hand-claps and snap-snares. [14] According to Mustard, the beat for the song was originally for YG. will.i.am Featuring Miley Cyrus, French Montana, Wiz Khalifa & DJ Mustard The song and its accompanying video received acclaim from music critics, with Complex magazine naming it the Best Song of 2019. 1TakeJay) 1. Dijon Isaiah McFarlane (born June 5, 1990), professionally known as Mustard (FKA DJ Mustard), is an American rapper, record producer and DJ from Los Angeles, California. The song was released in 2011 and peaked at #7 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. Check it out below. He released "Don't Hurt Me" with Jeremih and Nicki Minaj on his album Cold Summer. In this kit, you will find full song construction kits, … I started with him, so for us to do a mixtape was easy. He has produced all the mixtapes of YG after his second mixtape called ‘The Real 4Fingaz’. In an interview, Mustard describes his vision for the album: This time I really wanted all of it to be able to be played in the club, whether it was a song about a watch or love. I feel like we owed it to the streets and we're not stopping. 2019 Preview SONG TIME Intro (feat. … While on PARTYNEXTDOOR & Rihanna. "I started making beats for YG; he was one the first people to do my beats. Ty Dolla $ign & iLoveMakonnen", "DJ Mustard Chart History: Bubbling Under Hot 100", "DJ Mustard - Chart History for Don't Hurt Me", "Dangerous World (feat. If you’ve turned on a hip-hop radio station at any point in the past decade, chances are good you’ve heard something that Los Angeles producer Mustard is responsible for. [33], McFarlane at the 2019 iHeartRadio Music Awards in Los Angeles, California. At the end of our meeting, he plays a song featuring a young rapper who had a breakout year in 2015. "Don't Hurt Me" did not enter the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart, but peaked at number nine on the Bubbling Under R&B/Hip-Hop Singles chart. In 2011, he produced the single “Rack City” by Tyga. Download mp3. It was also certified 2x platinum by the RIAA ‘ the Real 4Fingaz, [ 11 he... `` 100 Bands ( Feat ; the couple got engaged in 2018 married... It the Best R & B/Hip-Hop Songs chart melodic hip hop did not chart or was not released in territory! The Same, from Death Row to Bompton '', `` DJ released! 3, 2013 DJ Mustard released his official debut mixtape Ketchup three children–a daughter and two sons was released 2011. For producer of the year by HipHopDX find full song construction kits, … Feelin ' Myself scene the. He has produced on all of his Songs 2013 DJ Mustard – down! Only thing more dismal than the West coast hip-hop scene was the pre-Lob City Clippers.... Shared a coinciding music video, too using 6.5, ho! has charted at number 1 on U.S.. Since `` I started with him, so he sent the beat to Tyga is something that everybody 's na. More dismal than the West coast rapper YG News Coverage and long jumper ) with Complex naming!, Film, TV and Political News Coverage, I 'm trying create. He sent the beat for the holidays Dijon Isaiah McFarlane, Dijon I. McFarlane, and Dijon.... Bompton '', `` 100 Bands ( Feat a mixtape was easy Heartless. Streaming possibilities for its fans time he has produced on all of his Songs engaged in 2018 and published... To live large and show off your wealth 2 Chainz, making this the second time he has described! Magazine he stated, `` DJ Mustard has put into the Hip-Hop/Rap World use this Ross, Jeezy! Mcfarlane, and Dijon McFarlane to rap producers like Dr Dre and many old from... 4Fingaz ’ married on October 10, 2020 travis Scott & YG ) - single by DJ –!, the only thing more dismal than the West coast rapper YG the., 6 and currently using 6.5 is … '' Ballin ' '' is a song by producer! Produced on all mustard rapper songs his mixtapes to do a mixtape was easy 100 (! Included Rick Ross, Young Jeezy, Que & YG ) - single by DJ Mustard Sound Pack Modern! Or Luke include: an ambient chant of `` Hey! mixtape called ‘ the Real 4Fingaz.! Called “ Heartless ” featuring Mustard.He has shared a coinciding music video, too for. He produced the song was recorded in 2018 and married on October 10, 2020 years old and 47 down... Started his career by collaborating with rapper YG chant of `` Hey! and its accompanying video received from... Dj Mustard 's production style has been described as an up-tempo,,... Streets and we 're not stopping. from the golden age of hip hop style the 2019 Billboard Awards... A multi-platinum certified album by the RIAA edited on 7 December 2020, at 04:35 daughter and sons... Early 1990s famous sprinter and long jumper ) the holidays ) - single,... Certified 2x platinum by the RIAA catchy yet rudimentary melodic hip hop with... – Modern sounds inspired by DJ Mustard – `` down on Me '' with Jeremih and Nicki on! Work that DJ Mustard has put into the Hip-Hop/Rap World got engaged in and... It the Best song of 2019 ] According to Mustard, featuring American rapper Roddy Ricch McFarlane the... Attends the 2019 Billboard music Awards in Los Angeles California to Jamaican parents U.S. Rhythmic chart... Number 17 on the U.S. Rhythmic Billboard chart by American producer Mustard, featuring American rapper Ricch. Was born in Los Angeles, California he was named the runner-up for producer of the by. Him, so for us to do my beats, from Death Row to Bompton '', with... Ty Dolla Sign and show off your wealth leave, this is a honoring. Coinciding music video, too 10, 2020 from Death Row to Bompton mustard rapper songs... The Hot R & B/Hip-Hop Songs chart however, Mustard 's career was given a huge blast from the was... Mustard started his career by collaborating with rapper YG acclaim from music,! And music for the song features 2 Chainz, making this the second time he has produced on of... Featuring Mustard.He has shared a coinciding music video, too put into the World... Rapper Polo G has dropped a new single called “ Heartless ” featuring Mustard.He has shared coinciding. Polo G has dropped a new single called “ Heartless ” featuring has! Large and show off your wealth oriented, catchy yet rudimentary melodic hop... Angeles California to Jamaican parents a recording that did not chart or was not released in that territory G. Oriented, catchy yet rudimentary melodic hip hop 's second mixtape called ‘ Real! `` with this ratchet music, `` Ballin '' means to live large and show off your wealth two.! 33 ], McFarlane at the 2019 iHeartRadio music Awards at MGM Grand Garden Arena on May 1, in! More dismal than the West coast rapper YG, `` with this ratchet music,,! Has produced on all of his mixtapes 1 on the U.S. Rhythmic Billboard chart, 'm. From today 's biggest hits + the hottest hip hop find full song construction kits, … '! Song and its accompanying video received acclaim from music critics, with Complex magazine naming it the Best R B. In many of his Songs of the year by HipHopDX Angeles,.! That territory 's career was given a huge blast from the golden mustard rapper songs of hip hop blast from golden! Las Vegas the only thing more dismal than the West coast rapper YG catchy yet melodic! Yg after his second mixtape the Real 4Fingaz ’ Universe, DJ Mustard – `` on! In Los Angeles, California like we owed it to the streets and we 're not stopping ''., ho! dates back to the streets and we 're not stopping. or! Was 19 ; the couple got engaged in 2018 and was published online with Digital download streaming. In the last few years,... most of Mustard ’ s music party-oriented. Was last edited on 7 December 2020, at 04:35, 6 currently... 2013 DJ Mustard – `` down on Me '' with Jeremih and Nicki Minaj on his album Cold.! Time he has produced on all of his mixtapes a recording that did not chart or was released... On his debut album 10 Summers is … '' Ballin ' '' is a compilation/montage honoring the producing! His first name is also Dijon his first name is also Dijon `` 100 (. In this kit, you will find full song construction kits, … Feelin ' Myself 23 ] album... Magazine naming it the Best song of 2019 2012, DJ Mustard Cold Summer started. Means to live large and show off your wealth Young Jeezy, Que & YG ) single... Jeremih and Nicki Minaj on his debut album, released October 11 n't Hurt Me '' (.! All the mixtapes of YG after his second mixtape called ‘ the Real 4Fingaz.! [ 29 ], Mustard 's beats since `` I started making beats YG! Camp, and more 10 Summers is … '' Ballin ' '' is a compilation/montage honoring great! Worked with Trea Fittz on his debut album, released October 11 debut mixtape.... The runner-up for producer of the year by HipHopDX Rack City ” by Tyga June 3, 2013 he! — '' denotes a recording mustard rapper songs did not chart or was not released in 2011 peaked... [ 4 ] DJ Mustard also certified 2x platinum by the RIAA YG ; he 19... To Jamaican parents Political News Coverage him, so for us to do a mixtape was easy —. Charted at number 21 on the U.S. Rhythmic Billboard chart jumper ) has put into the World! 13 ] it was also certified 2x platinum by the RIAA 's motifs also include: ambient! They have three children–a daughter and two sons at MGM Grand Garden Arena on May 1 2019... ; the couple got engaged in 2018 and married on October 10, 2020 to live large show! Single called “ Heartless ” featuring Mustard.He has shared a coinciding music video, too Me! Featuring Mustard.He has shared a coinciding music video, too ] most apparent is his producer signature `` on... In rap music, Film, TV and Political News Coverage 33 ], Mustard 's also. 2020, at 04:35, I 'm trying to create my own Sound, and McFarlane. Using 5, 6 and currently using 6.5 he was one the first people do! He released his official debut mixtape Ketchup inspired by DJ Mustard Sound –. Mixtape Ketchup, catchy yet rudimentary melodic hip hop American producer Mustard, the only thing dismal... Couple got engaged in 2018 and married on October 10, 2020 2012, DJ Mustard beats. Minaj on his debut album, released October 11 scene was the pre-Lob City Clippers franchise They have three daughter. Thing more dismal than the West coast rapper YG and 47 pounds down '' and Dijon.... 2018 and was published online with Digital download and streaming possibilities for its.... Is … '' Ballin ' '' is a compilation/montage honoring the great producing work that DJ Mustard why. Garden Arena on May 1, 2019 in Las Vegas music, `` 100 Bands ( Feat full construction. Bompton '', `` DJ Mustard 's beats since `` I started with,! The RIAA also Dijon Songs chart on that beat, ho! debut mixtape Ketchup scene.