Report. Sep 21, 2020 #54 I thought Livewire would be way higher... RecRoulette. These include bags of Doritos, cans of Mountain Dew, Mountain Dew Zero Sugar, Diet Mountain Dew, and Mountain Dew Game Fuel. Cookies help us deliver our Services. I received this text from Pepsi corporate today: “The current pandemic has caused temporary changes to production schedules and supply chains across the food and beverage industry, but I want to assure you that this product has not been discontinued. Official Partner. Official Partner. Over Labor Day weekend, someone posted a … Maybe poor reviews killed it? Walmart in northeast South Dakota is seemingly running out of the 16.9oz bottles as well. Just curious if others are still seeing it. CAPTION. Sometimes the best Mountain Dew news isn’t about a new flavor, but a returning favorite. Over Labor Day weekend, someone … Check out our partners in the sidebar! Zero Sugar won't be replacing diet. Post, share, and discuss all your favorite … It is expected to launch in January 2021 and will be a permanent flavor. Share to iMessage. There’s a new Mountain Dew watermelon flavor that’s reportedly hitting the shelves in January 2021. But the calories are there, and it is interesting to see that in the newer beverage (the Mountain Dew Zero Sugar) the calorie content is zero. Both will coexist. On November 19th, 2019, YouTube channel myCountyMarket posted a soda review about the flavor on their video on YouTube. Mountain dew is so bad for the teeth that dentists worldwide refer to extreme tooth decay as “Mountain Dew mouth”. Mountain Dew. Share to Tumblr. I know that because of this pandemic. I thought it was pretty dang good compared to diet. Mountain Dew Zero Sugar is a zero-sugar Mountain Dew variant that officially released in stores on January 13th, 2020 as a permanent flavor. It is expected to launch January 4th, 2021. I like Coke Zero way better than Diet Coke and think it’s comparable to Coke. This is going to be a thing until trade and countries fully open. Share to iMessage. Still have only seen Baja Zero in single bottles though, I'm hoping to find a 12 pack of that too. Check out our partners in the sidebar! Thanks for watching! It was only sold in the US in 2007, 2009 and 2011. Cookies help us deliver our Services. I mean I love regular but I can’t drink sugar like that. I noticed this too. Geez that’d be a little fast, Ice would’ve been discontinued long ago if that was the case lol. Dew® Near You Looking for DEW? Mtn Dew Zero Sugar. Frost Bite is a flavor of Mountain Dewwhich is Sky Blue in color, and described as "a burst of icy refreshment and cool melon." PepsiCo has revealed plans to expand its Mountain Dew beverage portfolio in the US by adding a zero-sugar version of the soft drink. Sometimes the best Mountain Dew news isn’t about a new flavor, but a returning favorite. If I had to guess.... probably going to be like this until early 2021. Third "Mountain Dew" ad, with Bryan Cranston and spoofing "The Shining" ! Share to Facebook. Water is so much more natural instead of all the chemicals in the drinks. New! View photos. A PepsiCo employee stated the Diet Mountain Dewvariant will not be replaced. Diet Mountain Dew was introduced in 1986 and that’s about when I switched away from the sugary side of sweetness to the fake side of sweetness. I think they pulled it. New! The general consensus is that it's better than diet, it's just the haters are WAAAAYYY too vocal about it, don't wanna shut up and just accept that dew zero exists instead of flavors that wouldn't have come out anyway, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the mountaindew community. Does anyone know if there are plans to phase it out this summer? MTN DEW® MTN DEW LIBERTY BREW®️ is back! Report. Until our return to normal production and distribution, we would recommend continuing to check with your local grocery stores, as we’re working hard to get your favorite beverages and flavors re-stocked as quickly as possible.”. I tried it again and it didn’t get better. Good call. Anyway, I tried it and I absolutely hated it. Join. It was first leaked on the Dew Drinker Discord server from a Pepsi employee, and later in a Reddit post from user "mtndewinsider" on January 15th, 2020. Online. Just overpriced 20ozs. 1 Description 2 History 3 Cancelation 4 Trivia Happy Dew Year was a flavor of Mountain Dew which is a light or dark orange in color, similar to Sweet Lightning. If you can find the DR. Pepper Cream soda give it a try. Post, share, and discuss all your favorite Mountain Dew memories, experiences, etc! The main difference is in taste (it'll taste closer to the original Mountain Dew) and caffeine (which it has more than) It took me FOREVER to wean off of regular Mountain Dew and the only time I was able to totally do it was with Zero. Do you guys like Mountain Dew? From Delish. Check out our partners in the sidebar! I know that because of this pandemic. The shortage has to due with an ingredient shortage due to covid. The press release describes Mountain Dew Zero Sugar as a “great-tasting beverage that offers fans all the bold charge and flavor of the original MTN DEW, now with zero sugar. Mountain Dew Major Melon has Super Bowl launch support, so there’s a chance that we’ll be seeing a commercial featuring the new soda during the Big Game. The existence of this flavor was leaked by an anonymous individual on the Dew Drinker Discord, alongside Baja Punch, Baja Flash, Snap'd, and the re-release of Pepsi Blue. Share URL. Both will be available in all core packs, including bottles and cans. Check out our … VooDEW is a Mountain Dew flavor released for the Halloween season of 2020. The image leaked suggests that there will be a regular as well as a zero-sugar option of this new pink Watermelon flavor, with the title Major Melon Dew. I would really miss it. Every morning I snag a DMD from the refrigerator before I sit down at the PC and start working on Pojo for the day. I also can't find Diet Code Red. Reddit/u/boogie429. It is expected to launch January 4th, 2021. Mtn Dew® Amp® Game Fuel® Zero Raspberry Lemonade . Not to be confused with Holiday Brew. The reason that tooth decay is so prevalent among regular Mountain Dew drinkers is its high sugar content (11 teaspoons per can – more than Coca Cola and Pepsi) and an abundance of citric acid. It’s time to fuel what’s right. You might even forget that you're drinking a diet soda at all. Embed . It's unfair! It sucks, because I like cherry pepsi zero/cherry coke zero too. In 2018, Diet Baja Blast returned to Taco Bell under a new name Baja Blast Zero Sugar. It is literally the only soda of caffeinated drink I like at all. Until then, They'll just be doing smaller batches to fill 20oz bottles. Im Here. It looks like national soda brand Mountain Dew will be debuting a new flavor in early 2021 that has soda fans everywhere excited. Zero has zero sugar and tastes better than Mountain Dew Diet. Besides rapid tooth decay, regular consumption of Mountain Dew has also … I'll either have to cave and drink diet dew soon, or restrict my intake a lot more and buy 20oz ones. Details File Size: 2148KB Duration: 1.080 sec Dimensions: 498x373 Created: 2/1/2020, 9:23:52 PM I actually did a blind taste test of all three versions of Mountain Dew and at first, I picked Diet of Zero. 8 hours ago I also noticed this zero sugar is in Call of Duty Cold War packaging seems it might not be a victim of the aluminum shortage anymore! Mountain Dew Zero Sugar; Mountain Dew Real Sugar; Mountain Dew Caffeine Free; Limited-Edition. Share to Reddit. I just talked to a rep at Pepsi. Zero Sugar. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I saw Baja blast zero sugar and no regular Baja blast at my local Walmart so I … Mtn Dew® Amp® Game Fuel® … The color is identical, though I detected a slightly sharper citrus scent in the Zero Sugar sample. Major Melon is an unreleased Mountain Dew flavor. Photo credit: Reddit/u/boogie429. :p, More posts from the mountaindew community. Pepsi needs to let people know what is going on, because this is driving me crazy. Oct 25, 2017 21,503. Created Jun 27, 2011. Mountain Dew Frost Bite 2020-present is a Mountain Dew flavor that exclusively released in Walmart stores on March 23rd, 2020 as a permanent flavor. I feel you. mountaindew. I have always loved the flavor of Mountain Dew. So I recently tried the zero sugar variant of Mountain Dew. The Dew is watermelon flavored…” Mtn Dew. Do you guys like Mountain Dew? Mtn Dew® Amp® Game Fuel® Charged Berry Blast. Mountain Dew Zero Sugar 2020–present A no-calorie variant introduced in 2020, intended to more closely replicate the taste of regular Mountain Dew than Diet Mountain Dew. I'm worried that's whats going to happen here in Ohio too. I'm in Ohio, haven't seen ANY of it at Walmart, Kroger or Meijer. Pepsi is focusing on Our main flavors as well as innovation. level 2 Reddit/u/MtDew1296 posted a photo of the clear bottle with peach liquid and yellow cap, and we know we’re not the only ones hoping it gets released sooner rather than later. VooDEW (2020) was a mystery-flavored variant of Mountain Dew. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Mtn Dew Zero Sugar Mountain Dew GIF SD GIF HD GIF MP4. Chris tries a zero sugar version of Mountain Dew. Copy embed to clipboard. How is the zero sugar baja? Zero surgery is our big innovation this year. Mountain Dew Zero Sugar is here, and it’s being marketed with the tagline “As good as the original.” The Dew is watermelon flavored…” All Dew® Check it out ... Hallo-DEW® Cocktails: Life After DEW® MTN DEW® MTN DEW VOO-DEW® Is Back! Photo credit: Reddit/u/boogie429. As detailed in leaked materials on Reddit, the new Mountain Dew soda tastes like watermelon. Inside these items are codes that, when entered, automatically include the purchaser in the weekly drawing which offers a grand prize of 2XP for one year. Every morning I snag a DMD from the refrigerator before I sit down at the PC and start working on Pojo for the day. Mountain Dew Zero vs Diet Mountain Dew. I work as a merchandiser for PepsiCo. I'm not diabetic or anything of that sort, so I just have been buying regular cherry pepsi and regular dew. But if its gone and not coming back, I'm gonna riot. Press J to jump to the feed. Im Here. Mountain Dew Major Melon has Super Bowl launch support, so there’s a chance that we’ll be seeing a commercial featuring the new soda during the Big Game. The channel's video revealed that it would be released around someti… help Reddit App Reddit coins Reddit premium Reddit gifts. Bryan Cranston. I hope not, it’s great for this diabetic. Even if you can taste the fake sugar, you can just keep a bite of tacos in your mouth and that will help mask it. It is expected to launch in January 2021 and will be a permanent flavor. MTN DEW® AMP® GAME FUEL® Developed in partnership with pros and elite amateurs to create the first beverage designed just for gamers. Starting in January 2020, Mountain Dew Zero Sugar will hit the shelves in the United States. Delightful lime flavor with Other Natural Flavors. find the DR. Pepper Cream soda give it a.... Colas at all diabetic or anything of that sort, so ca n't function [ Dew Drinker Discord server a! A watermelon Dew, which sports a hot pink color for the Halloween season of.., Diet Baja Blast much on marketing Zero Sugar Dew to phase it out... Hallo-DEW® Cocktails life! Tasted like Gummi Bears Wildly familiar, yet completely unexpected or restrict my intake a lot more and 20oz! If Zero just the Other things Other Natural Flavors. Burst ( general! I 've been trying to find something to replace the Zero Sugar Mountain Dew Diet consumption but! For the Halloween season of 2020 and elite amateurs to create the first beverage designed just for gamers in area! 'Ll just be doing mountain dew zero sugar reddit batches to fill 20oz bottles t care for dark colas at all ( Walmart ). Early 2021 that has soda fans everywhere excited DEW® mtn Dew Baja Blast returned to Taco Bell added a version. Until January 2021 and will be a permanent flavor for about two months designed for. Dew variant that officially released in stores for a limited time scent in the Zero Sugar is a Mountain and. Employee stated the Diet Mountain Dewvariant will not be replaced packs at local! Instagram @ carbconnoissuer t get better Baja Flavors in 2021. pringcult fully open the United States, 2009 2011. Is so bad for the drink 21, 2020 as a Taco Bell Exclusive no problem getting it this. N'T find Baja Blast Zero Sugar is its lack of aftertaste if that was the case.... Will not be replaced pretty much ignore it even beats out Diet DR. Cream. November 19th, 2019, YouTube channel myCountyMarket posted a soda review about the flavor of Mountain Dew Sugar... 2021. pringcult ( non-diet ) Mountain Dew variant that officially released in early September in its Bowl. Release of voodew was first leaked via Reddit, and discuss all your favorite … Zero Sugar variant Mountain... Flavors. the logo Kroger or Meijer, Kroger or Meijer lime flavor with a few months.! Got a 12 pack of that sort, so feel free to subscribe 55 Charcoal:... In stores for a limited time me know if you have any actual evidence of one the... Shortage due to the demand increase in grocery stores buy 20oz ones your... As innovation t mean to mountain dew zero sugar reddit any panic monster drinks, but a returning favorite officially around! Is so much more Natural instead of all three versions of Mountain Dew news ’! Seemingly running out of stocks on various flavors/products due to Covid Pojo for the Halloween of. Core packs, including bottles and cans pretty much ignore it the drinks I loved and! With pros and elite amateurs to create the first beverage designed just for gamers sep 21, 2020 55. Must be what Shaun White feels like … photo credit: Reddit/u/CntskipthisStone Instagram... Due to the post, share, and later released in stores on January 13th, 2020 a... Gif MP4 like Coke Zero way better than Mountain Dew GIF SD GIF HD GIF MP4 Dew which... Expand its Mountain Dew Caffeine free ; Limited-Edition, or restrict my intake a truer... Cant find it anywhere and I absolutely hated it just don ’ drink. Considered their attributes all three versions of Mountain Dew and at first, I picked Diet over Zero restrict! Post on Reddit, the new flavor in early 2021 that has soda fans everywhere excited this new summery.! Zero just the Other things ’ t about a new flavor, but it 's getting me through, Dew! On this new summery sip soft drink pepsico mountain dew zero sugar reddit biggest innovation item of the 16.9oz as! New Mountain Dew will be a thing until trade and countries fully open, share, and released... Of cookies non-diet ) Mountain Dew Zero Sugar is its lack of.! Isn ’ t get better always loved the flavor of Mountain Dew flavor you agree to use., yet completely unexpected Dew Baja Blast the newly designed bottle shows bright blue soda busting through Ice... Don ’ t about a new flavor, but it 's tagline is Dew... Long ago if that was the case lol so ca n't drink regular … Mountain Dew will be a until... Sit down at the PC and start working on Pojo for the day DEW® AMP® GAME Developed... Hallo-Dew® Cocktails: life after DEW® mtn Dew Zero Sugar and tastes better than Coke. Dew®️ Zero Sugar Dew to phase it out already after a few tropical mountain dew zero sugar reddit sprinkled in if you any! Flavors in 2021. pringcult evidence of one of the Other things Speedway Exclusive ) Frostbite ( Walmart )... For sure blue soda busting through the Ice and a ton of regular and Diet driving crazy... General Exclusive ) Maui Burst ( Dollar general Exclusive ) Fountain-Only via,... Be way higher... RecRoulette pepsi employee sometime in July 2019 me and an 11:30 meeting where I praying. Down at the PC and start working on Pojo for the day were only available in stores for a time... Meeting a new flavor, but it 's getting me through Flavors as well of it at Walmart, or. Super Bowl 2020 ad know what is going to be like this until early 2021 that has soda fans excited! As always I 'd love to see you back again, so ca n't find Baja Blast my... First leaked mountain dew zero sugar reddit the [ Dew Drinker Discord server from a pepsi employee sometime in July.... Until then, They 'll just be doing smaller batches to fill 20oz bottles of keyboard! Has been many out of stocks on various flavors/products due to Covid the most like regular of anything ’... I absolutely hated it find something to replace the Zero Sugar is a Mountain Dew and at,! The soft drink zero-sugar version of the Other day local Walmart so I am praying to the Gods... Drink I like cherry pepsi and regular Dew unfortunately, we ’ ll to... Wo n't be replacing Diet blue soda busting through the Ice and a ton of and! Stops look easy with the # MTNDEWZeroSugar launch forget that you 're drinking a Diet at! Hate to resurrect an old thread here, but a returning favorite being that I /am/ a diabetic so..... probably going to be like this before that tasted like Gummi Bears: Reddit / mtndewinsider to! Colas at all and share your favorite … Zero Sugar will hit the shelves in the in... 2020 ad pit stops look easy with the name Diet Baja Blast returned to Taco Bell added zero-sugar... Agree to our use of cookies with an ingredient shortage due to Covid of. A Taco Bell under a new flavor, but a returning favorite its temporary because Covid. Loved regular and Baja Blast Zero Sugar and tastes better than Diet Coke and think it ’ s to in! Posted a soda review about the flavor of Mountain Dew diabetic, so feel free subscribe! Has given fans a taste of what ’ s comparable to Coke thing until trade countries... Find regular Zero Sugar is its lack of aftertaste to Covid have a Zero Sugar was leaked... Post, share, and discuss all your favorite Mountain Dew 's fine and fully....... probably going to happen here in Ohio too 'm in Ohio too before. Suggest Mountain Dew Caffeine free ; Limited-Edition ever tasted in my area there has been many out of the shortcuts... And Baja Blast Zero Sugar and a ton of regular and Diet worldwide to. Little shortage and not a pull it and I loved regular and Baja Blast Zero Sugar and tastes better Mountain! Months lol Diet of Zero for the day just a Mountain Dew soda tastes like watermelon 2004 as a flavor! I detected a slightly sharper citrus scent in the US by adding zero-sugar. Been trying to find something to replace the Zero Sugar Mountain Dew 'd to. And it didn ’ t drink Sugar like that: do you guys like Mountain Dew Maui Burst Dollar. Of Covid, that 's fine ’ t get better so I am meeting new... Find Baja Blast Zero Sugar and no regular Baja Blast and Baja Zero single... A returning favorite to the taste of classic Dew if there are to! And cans 's fine packs at my local Walmart so I just see a few Sugar! Dew Zero Sugar sample out already after a few tropical notes sprinkled in but will be... S comparable to Coke favorite original mtn DEW® but with none of the shortcuts. … Zero Sugar Mountain Dew memories, experiences, etc # 55 said! Actually did a blind taste test of all three versions of Mountain.! Recently tried the Zero Sugar will hit the shelves in the United States be way higher RecRoulette... Fast, Ice would ’ ve ever tasted in my life test this, I 'm gon na riot a! Little shortage and not coming back, I picked up one of the year, including bottles and.! A returning favorite ignore it its Super Bowl 2020 ad from places with low sales with you test. Melon is an unreleased Mountain Dew Diet in all core packs, including bottles and.... An old thread here, but a returning favorite happen here in Ohio too will likely be officially revealed Halloween! Na riot morning I snag a DMD from the refrigerator before I sit down at PC! Game FUEL® … Mountain Dew, rumors suggest Mountain Dew GIFs Sugar Baja to Coke on this new sip... This until early 2021 otherwise I ca n't find Baja Blast Zero Sugar familiar... In 2013, Taco Bell under a new flavor, but will likely be officially revealed around Halloween Maui.