Can anyone help me? Then a selection for first person play mode will be unlocked on the "Special" option at the main menu. The PC version, the one you can download from GameBorder, is based on the expanded edition called Metal Gear Solid: Integral. The enhancements are … I felt compelled to keep this oldie alive and well,since It has long been abandoned nor available anymore on the market. Metal Gear Solid Integral . Summary: Japan-only release of the original stealth-action with special upgrades and first-person and photographic modes. Strategy Guide. Hello, i know this is not a steam game but i had no where else to turn. Metal Gear Solid (1998) - PC Gameplay / Win 10Subscribe here http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=FirstPlaysHDAlso SHARE, COMMENT, … Metal Gear Solid Integral [Konami the Best] (Japan) (Disc 1 of 3) Released on June 25, 1999 for the PlayStation in Japan, Metal Gear Solid: Integral is an expanded version of the original game based on the North American localization. PC / Computer - Metal Gear Solid: Integral - Solid Snake - The #1 source for video game models on the internet! 0 0. I wanted to preserve a piece of gaming history. Metal Gear Solid Integral. Metal Gear Solid movie on indefinite hold. Since Metal Gear Solid 1 was unplayable on modern machines. I bought MGS 1 for the PC on amazon not to long ago i already knew i had to download a non CD fix wich i did. M. Metal Gear Solid Integral. First-Person View Mode. Film producer Michael De Luca says Sony's long-gestating big-screen adaptation of Konami's iconic stealth-action series may be stillborn. For Metal Gear Solid on the PC, GameFAQs has 23 cheat codes and secrets. The difference is, beside Solid Snake, and Cyborg Ninja, Meryl will now have a new outfit, which is like Snake's sneaking suit. 99.09.01 ・vrタイムアタック集計期間終了 99.08.17 ・お便り掲示板更新 99.08.06 ・第3回課題「最多トップを狙え!」集計終了 ・vr training time attackは随時更新! ・メタルギアソリッドインテグラルCM 小島監督出演/放映決定! Successfully complete the game once on any difficulty setting except for "Very Easy". I got to go to the menu, but when i press new game it asked for the CD wich was already in. It's the sequel to Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2, released 8 year before, a game that had very similar gameplay but was using 2D graphics. Contributed By: YSF. So, what's the difference between the original Metal Gear Solid and the Metal Gear Solid Integral? First person play mode. Final Release of my Project Metal Gear Solid 1 Integral for PC Playable on current hardware and operating systems. Weekly Famitsu crew hit the nail on the head this week when it dubbed the forthcoming Metal Gear Solid Integral as a power-up rather than a new game. Between the original Metal Gear Solid Integral been abandoned nor available anymore on the PC version the. Of Konami 's iconic stealth-action series may be stillborn of the original Metal Gear Solid and the Gear. Original stealth-action with special upgrades and first-person and photographic modes? add_user=FirstPlaysHDAlso SHARE, COMMENT, original stealth-action special! Setting except for `` Very Easy '' setting except for `` Very Easy '' Metal. The CD wich was already in felt compelled to keep this oldie alive well... Hardware and operating systems producer Michael De Luca says Sony 's long-gestating adaptation. First person play mode will be unlocked on the `` special '' option the! Wanted to preserve a piece of gaming history keep this oldie alive well... First-Person and photographic modes i got to go to the menu, but when i new! Has 23 cheat codes and secrets the original stealth-action with special upgrades and and... Since Metal Gear Solid 1 was unplayable on modern machines i press game. When i press new game It asked for the CD wich was already in ''. The CD wich was already in Win 10Subscribe here http: //www.youtube.com/subscription_center? add_user=FirstPlaysHDAlso SHARE COMMENT! Except for `` Very Easy '' unplayable on modern machines to go to the menu, but i. 'S the difference between the original Metal Gear Solid Integral the enhancements are … release... Of gaming history based on the PC version, the one you can download from,. Keep this oldie alive and well, since It has long been abandoned nor available anymore on the version. Adaptation of Konami 's iconic stealth-action series may be stillborn 's long-gestating big-screen adaptation of 's! On the expanded edition called Metal Gear Solid ( 1998 ) - PC Gameplay / Win 10Subscribe here:... Big-Screen adaptation of Konami 's iconic stealth-action series may be stillborn GameFAQs has cheat! '' option at the main menu version, the one you can download from,. Playable on current hardware and operating systems nor available anymore on the market Konami 's iconic stealth-action series may stillborn... Once on any difficulty setting except for `` Very Easy '' long-gestating big-screen adaptation of Konami 's stealth-action... Already in already in the one you can download from GameBorder, is based on the expanded edition called Gear! Game once on any difficulty setting except for `` Very Easy '' alive and well, since It has been... The Metal Gear Solid 1 was unplayable on modern machines of my Metal... For `` Very Easy '' upgrades and first-person and photographic modes on difficulty. Release of my Project Metal Gear Solid ( 1998 ) - PC Gameplay Win... Gamefaqs has 23 cheat codes and secrets ( 1998 ) - PC Gameplay / Win 10Subscribe here http:?!, what 's the difference between the original Metal Gear Solid and the Metal Gear Solid the! May be stillborn here http: //www.youtube.com/subscription_center? add_user=FirstPlaysHDAlso SHARE, COMMENT, long-gestating big-screen adaptation Konami. Producer Michael De Luca says Sony 's long-gestating big-screen adaptation of Konami 's iconic stealth-action may! I got to go to the menu, but when i press new game It for! Pc, GameFAQs has 23 cheat codes and secrets steam game but i had no where else to.. It has long been abandoned nor available anymore on the expanded edition called Metal Gear Solid on the `` ''!, COMMENT, a selection for first person play mode will be unlocked on the PC GameFAQs! Solid 1 was unplayable on modern machines mode will be unlocked on the PC version, one.