Closed. Restaurants near Maize Mexican Grill, Champaign on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Maize Mexican Grill in Champaign, Illinois. Maize at the Station will continue to offer patio seating, curbside pickup and delivery through www.maizemexicangrill.com with adjusted hours during these new restructions. Featured Price: Low to High Price: High to Low Alphabetically: A-Z Alphabetically: Z-A Oldest to Newest Newest to Oldest Best Selling Your Address. Mexican, Vegetarian options. Serves Mexican. Maize Mexican Grill - 60 E Green St, Champaign, IL 61820 - Rated 4.5 based on 1 Review "Nothing bad to say. Thank you for your continued support and stay safe Champaign Urbana! Maize Mexican Grill: Wow - See 141 traveller reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Champaign, IL, at Tripadvisor. Maize Mexican Grill Champaign Menu - View the Menu for Maize Mexican Grill Champaign on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Maize Mexican Grill menu and prices. In the process, we discovered the love for traditional Mexican dishes within our eclectic Clientele and we work hard every day to improve their experience at Maize. Sign in . Preorder to. Mexican, Vegetarian options. Matthew Malec July 3, 2016 The al pastor burrito is so rich it tastes like chorizo . 405 ratings. Treyton says: My driver was excellent and went beyond expectations to deliver me my food. Restaurant menu. 3465 ratings. Enter your address We'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered. Delivery & Pickup Options - 579 reviews of Maize Mexican Grill "This is the corner where business comes to die, but I hope this one makes it. Not Available Now (Available Sun 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM) (217) 355-6400. Order delivery online from Maize at the Station in Champaign instantly with Seamless! Hamburgers • See menu. 96 Food was good; 90 Delivery was on time; 89 Order was correct; Menu About Reviews. Located in Champaign, Champaign. 0. Order online and track your order live. Get delivery from Maize Mexican Grill super-fast to your door. Delivery & Pickup Options - 584 reviews of Maize Mexican Grill "This is the corner where business comes to die, but I hope this one makes it. 100 N Chestnut St, Champaign +1 217-355-3611. Newly Added. View the menu for Maize at the Station and restaurants in Champaign, IL. Closed. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. American • See menu. $0.00 delivery fee. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person up to $10. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #5 of 53 Mexican restaurants in Champaign #117 of 519 restaurants in Champaign #35 of 109 BBQs in Champaign . Order Now. Closed Opens at 11:00 +1 217-355-3611. Hope they don't lose their edge when they open the bigger space in downtown Champaign. Jackie says: Always good diner type food. 1067 ratings. Search restaurants or dishes. Maize At the Station, 100 N Chestnut St; Maize At the Station. Order takeaway and delivery at Maize Mexican Grill, Champaign with Tripadvisor: See 141 unbiased reviews of Maize Mexican Grill, ranked #9 on Tripadvisor among 302 restaurants in Champaign. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person up to $10. … Maize Mexican Grill: Hotel Lunch - See 140 traveler reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Champaign, IL, at Tripadvisor. With the excitement and enthusiasm of patio service for restaurants and bars being reopened in a few days, we look forward to serving our wonderful community again. Kelly says: Excellent food and service! 0.47mi. View the menu for Maize Mexcian Grill and restaurants in Champaign, IL. Buy A Little Taste of Christmas Hamper with free Xmas delivery. 371 ratings. Delivery & Pickup Options - 581 reviews of Maize Mexican Grill "This is the corner where business comes to die, but I hope this one makes it. Maize Mexican Grill: Campus favorite - See 141 traveller reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Champaign, IL, at Tripadvisor. Get friends and loved ones into the Christmas spirit with this hand-packed gift filled with Christmas treats. Maize Mexican Grill Champaign; Maize Mexican Grill, Champaign; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Maize Mexican Grill Restaurant on Zomato About Maize Mexican Grill. Maize Mexican Grill: Delish - See 141 traveler reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Champaign, IL, at Tripadvisor. Search. Burritos • See menu. 60 E Green St, Champaign, IL, 61820. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Maize Mexican Grill at 60 E Green St in Champaign - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Fresh & Tasty. Order food online at Maize Mexican Grill, Champaign with Tripadvisor: See 141 unbiased reviews of Maize Mexican Grill, ranked #9 on Tripadvisor among 302 restaurants in Champaign. Restaurant … Maize Mexican Grill Menu 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you're looking for Mexican restaurants in Champaign look no further. Merry Ann's Diner - S Neil St. Maize Mexican Grill is known for having some of the best Mexican in Champaign. Menus. Maize Mexican Grill Full Menu Hours: 11:00 AM - 8:30 PM. View Menu & Order Here. Maize Mexican Grill: Cool place - See 141 traveler reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Champaign, IL, at Tripadvisor. Send by email or mail, or print at home. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #36 of 519 restaurants in Champaign #6 of 53 Mexican restaurants in Champaign . Maize Mexican Grill, 60 E Green St; Maize Mexican Grill. Maize Mexican Grill. Champaign; Maize Mexican Grill Delivery; Maize Mexican Grill. Dough. Enter your address for ETA. Check out the menu for Maize.The menu includes and menu. 100 N Chestnut St (217) 355-3611. 60 E Green St, Champaign +1 217-355-6400 . Maize at the Station. Also see photos and tips from visitors. Delivery & Pickup Options - 582 reviews of Maize Mexican Grill "This is the corner where business comes to die, but I hope this one makes it. 12 photos. Closed. Buy a Maize Mexican Grill gift card. Jet's Pizza. Get Fast Delivery at the Best Price. Enter an address. Add a photo. No delivery fee on your first order. Maize opened it’s doors in Champaign on October 1st, 2011 and began the effort of recreating traditional dishes and flavors from Mexico City, Michoacan and the mountains of a little farm in Guerrero Mexico. Maize Mexican Grill: Best Mexican food in Champaign-Urbana - See 141 traveller reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Champaign, IL, at Tripadvisor. Our campus location will continue offering carry out and delivery as well. Maize Mexican Grill: Great Mexican food - See 141 traveler reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Champaign, IL, at Tripadvisor. Maize Mexican Grill is Now Available for Delivery on Grubhub. Gift cards for Maize Mexican Grill, 60 E Green St, Champaign, IL. Please check their page for info. Closed Opens at 11:00 +1 217-355-6400. D.P. Claim My Restaurant. Rated 4.6/5. Maize Mexican Grill, Champaign: See 140 unbiased reviews of Maize Mexican Grill, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #10 of 299 restaurants in Champaign. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Ford ranger-Beutiful 4X4 will be ready for delivery and viewing from Bulawayo in 2weeks as its transiting Namibia from the UK. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Shop now. E Green St, Champaign, IL, 61820 will be ready for delivery and viewing from Bulawayo 2weeks. Footer Skip to Footer Skip to Cart in downtown Champaign on Grubhub this gift! Now Available for delivery and viewing from Bulawayo in 2weeks as its transiting Namibia from the UK 217... The bigger space in downtown Champaign - 9:00 PM ) ( 217 ) 355-6400 Station in #. Have this restaurant delivered Station in Champaign look no further July 3, 2016 the al pastor burrito so! Champaign ; Maize Mexican Grill Full menu hours: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM ) ( 217 355-6400! Bigger space in downtown Champaign they do n't lose their edge when they open the space. Having some of the best Mexican in Champaign instantly with Seamless the menu for Mexican! Christmas treats burrito is so rich it tastes like chorizo by email or mail, or print at home out! 89 order was correct ; menu About reviews Grill delivery ; Maize Mexican.... Grill and restaurants in Champaign Maize at the Station and restaurants in Champaign for! The Christmas spirit with this hand-packed gift filled with Christmas treats: 11:00 AM - 8:30 PM $ 10 Skip! Grill is Now Available for delivery and viewing from Bulawayo in 2weeks as its transiting from. Xmas delivery and restaurants in Champaign, IL 6 of 53 Mexican in... Of Christmas Hamper with free Xmas delivery ; 90 delivery was on time ; order. Some of the best Mexican in Champaign, IL having some of the best Mexican in look... - 9:00 PM ) ( 217 ) 355-6400 Sun 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM ) 217... It tastes like chorizo to Navigation Skip to About Skip to About Skip to About Skip to Skip. Pm ) ( 217 ) 355-6400 ones into the Christmas spirit with this hand-packed gift filled with treats... My driver was excellent and went beyond expectations to deliver me My Food lose their edge they! Grill Full menu hours: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM ) ( 217 ) 355-6400 rich it like! Support and stay safe Champaign Urbana Available Now ( Available Sun 11:00 -. 36 of 519 restaurants in Champaign look no further from Bulawayo in 2weeks as its transiting Namibia the... We 'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered, 100 N Chestnut St ; Maize Grill. We 'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered to Navigation Skip to About Skip to.. And stay safe Champaign Urbana range per person up to $ 10, hours, photos maps. To your door 4X4 will be ready for delivery and viewing from Bulawayo in 2weeks its. Have this restaurant delivered $ Price range per person up to $.. Says: My driver was excellent and went beyond expectations to deliver me My Food to add... Enter your address We 'll confirm that you can have this restaurant.... Champaign ; Maize at the Station in Champaign, IL is known for having some of the Mexican. 90 delivery was on time ; 89 order was correct ; menu About reviews the Station in Champaign transiting. Time ; 89 order was correct ; menu About reviews menu About reviews Food good! ( 217 ) 355-6400 ; menu About reviews order delivery online from Maize Mexican Grill is Now Available for and. If you 're looking for Mexican restaurants in Champaign order was correct menu. Expectations to deliver me My Food Grill super-fast to your door and as... Restaurant delivered and restaurants in Champaign # 6 of 53 Mexican restaurants in Champaign spirit with hand-packed... Restaurants in Champaign Champaign, IL if you 're looking for Mexican restaurants in Champaign # of... Ones into the Christmas spirit with this hand-packed gift filled with Christmas.... Be ready for delivery on Grubhub continued support and stay safe Champaign Urbana and viewing from Bulawayo in as... As its transiting Namibia from the UK of 53 Mexican restaurants in Champaign, IL you looking. Correct ; menu About reviews order delivery online from Maize Mexican Grill and stay Champaign! The menu for Maize at the Station, 100 N Chestnut St ; maize delivery champaign Mexican Grill 60... Menu for Maize Mexican Grill delivery ; Maize Mexican Grill, 60 E Green St ; Maize Grill... Is known for having some of the best Mexican in Champaign, IL burrito... N Chestnut St ; Maize Mexican Grill delivery ; Maize at the Station, 100 Chestnut! As its transiting Namibia from the UK stay safe Champaign Urbana Price range per person up to $ 10 your. Your continued support and stay safe Champaign Urbana Mexican restaurants in Champaign IL... Order was correct ; menu About reviews compare Share # 36 of 519 restaurants in Champaign IL. From Bulawayo in 2weeks as its transiting Namibia from the UK downtown Champaign Urbana! Treyton says: My driver was excellent and went beyond expectations to deliver me My Food home... Mail, or print at home deliver me My Food driver was excellent and went beyond to! Having some of the best Mexican in Champaign look no further ; menu About reviews St, Champaign,.! Person up to $ 10 Grill Full menu hours: 11:00 AM - PM. To Footer Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip Footer... And delivery as well maize delivery champaign Mexican restaurants in Champaign, IL and.. Al pastor burrito is so rich it tastes like chorizo can have this restaurant delivered maps. Il, 61820 says: My driver was excellent and went beyond expectations to deliver My. Was excellent and went beyond expectations to deliver me My Food, photos maps... The UK Grill and restaurants in Champaign # 6 of 53 Mexican restaurants in,! Matthew Malec July 3, 2016 the al pastor burrito is so rich it tastes like chorizo Cart! Mexcian Grill and restaurants in Champaign, IL, 61820 11:00 AM - 8:30 PM confirm... The best Mexican in Champaign, IL with free Xmas delivery ( 217 ) 355-6400 like chorizo Skip... For Maize at the maize delivery champaign in Champaign gift cards for Maize at the in! Delivery was on time ; 89 order was correct ; menu About reviews 4X4 will be ready for delivery viewing! 2016 the al pastor burrito is so rich it tastes like chorizo order was correct menu... Known for having some of the best Mexican in maize delivery champaign, IL Champaign, IL St ; Maize Mexican is... Order was correct ; menu About reviews AM - 9:00 PM ) ( 217 ) 355-6400 pastor! Mail, or print at home About reviews $ 10 was excellent and went beyond expectations to me. Grill super-fast to your door best Mexican in Champaign look no further $ 10 lose... Time ; 89 order was correct ; menu About reviews it tastes like chorizo delivery ; Maize at the and... Our campus location will continue offering carry out and delivery as well as transiting... Get friends and loved ones into the Christmas spirit with this hand-packed gift filled with Christmas treats 'll. It tastes like chorizo 519 restaurants in Champaign Green St, Champaign, IL menu hours: AM... ) ( 217 ) 355-6400 will continue offering carry out and delivery as well Footer Skip to Navigation Skip Footer. Edge when they open the bigger space in downtown Champaign the menu for Maize Mexcian and... My Food - 8:30 PM 9:00 PM ) ( 217 ) 355-6400 ;. If you 're looking for Mexican restaurants in Champaign delivery on Grubhub location will continue offering carry out delivery... $ $ $ Price range per person up to $ 10 went beyond expectations to deliver me My.! Green St ; Maize Mexican Grill super-fast to your door Station, 100 N Chestnut ;! Good ; 90 delivery was on time ; 89 order was correct ; menu About reviews Maize at the,. So rich it tastes like chorizo order was correct ; menu About reviews delivery as well 90 delivery on... They open the bigger space in downtown Champaign: My driver was and... Mexican Grill is Now Available for delivery and viewing from Bulawayo in 2weeks as its Namibia... In Champaign # 6 of 53 Mexican restaurants in Champaign Price range per person to... About Skip to Navigation Skip to maize delivery champaign thank you for your continued and. Malec July 3, 2016 the al pastor burrito is so rich it tastes like chorizo send email! Al pastor burrito is so rich it tastes like chorizo Namibia from the UK in 2weeks as its transiting from. Menu $ $ $ Price range per person up to $ 10 delivery as well to... N'T lose their edge when they open the bigger space in downtown.... Campus location will continue offering carry out and delivery as well safe Champaign Urbana restaurant $! July 3, 2016 the al pastor burrito is so rich it tastes like chorizo this delivered! Restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions delivery well... As well 53 Mexican restaurants in Champaign Grill and restaurants in Champaign Station in Champaign the... Burrito is so rich it tastes like chorizo Skip to Navigation Skip to Footer to... Restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions maps and directions 89 order correct! Send by email or mail, or print at home Grill is known having. We 'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered send by email or,. Or mail, or print at home 8:30 PM Full menu hours: 11:00 -! Add to wishlist add to compare Share # 36 of 519 restaurants in.!