To Enter: Follow @hairdotcom & @kerastase_official; Tag 3 Galentines; Include #Sweeps or #Sweepstakes in the comment section; US Only. Continue this thread … 5 years ago. Pureology Nano Works For Aging And Color-Treated Hair. More About Beauty … Like Pureology, Kirkland Moisture is sulfate-free, paraben-free, and 100% vegan. Pureology was one of the first to promote shampoo for the blondies. The Pureology Hydrate Moisturizing Shampoo provides exactly that without stripping the color. L’Oreal is regarded as one of the most ethical companies in the world. Put a dab into your palms and go over your hair with … • MAJIREL COOL COVER - Extreme cool coverage, high resistance, high neutralization. I have naturally wavy hair (2a curl type) that's not very thick, but it is pretty voluminous. Thinning / Lacking Density. Dry / Severely Dry Hair. share . The major surfactants such as those listed above are all very similar chemically, which is why they have nearly identical names, but just a small change (Sulfoacetate vs Sulphate for example) has a profound impact on the behavior of the cleanser. pureology.com Competitive Analysis, Marketing Mix and Traffic vs. kerastase-usa.com redken.com getgoodhead.com beautybrands.com Welcome to Alexa's Site Overview My hair care budget was taking a beating between the salon and the shampoo! Image Credit: Kerastase Kerastase Aura Botanica Holiday Travel Sized Kit. Chronologiste. Initialiste. There are a myriad of sulphate-free formulas available, including Pureology and Kerastase. Q: As far as using a good shampoo and conditioner for damage, do you find there is a big difference between drugstore and salon brands?Is it worth it to buy Kérastase over Pantene? (How … Keeping in mind everyone has different needs, is there an objective winner between the two? All / Unmanageable / Curly. Pureology is the self-proclaimed #1 color care brand. Love This Brand (11106) Click to be notified of the next event. It leaves hair smooth, glossy, and frizz free. Pureology Nano. Aminexil treats hair loss, promoting hair growth for those having the condition of alopecia. Dull / Devitalized Hair. But ask any beauty editor on a magazine's payroll and she'll dance around it like the cast of Jersey Shore at Karma. It looks like an oil, comes in a plastic silver bottle with a red cap and writing. The popular actress Deepika Padukone is the brand ambassador of L’Oreal Paris. Beauty Science & Technology. How We Invent The Future Of Beauty; Beauty Research & Innovation Beauty Research & Innovation. There's a rumor that the Costco brand Kirkland moisture shampoo and conditioner are private … back. Available for £13.85 Living Proof Full Shampoo. We stand by our values: We believe in the INTEGRITY of our high performing products to deliver the best quality and extraordinary color care. With that in mind, they've formulated ZeroSulfate® shampoos and other 100% vegan products that protect tresses from UV rays and dehydration. Official Sweepstakes Rules: No purchase necessary. The advanced Hydrating Micro-Emulsion Technology provides deep nourishment and moisturization to the hair shaft. Elixir Ultime. We believe all women have the POWER to express their inner beauty and confidence. 11 comments. Kerastase Nutritive. Agreed. Enter to win a Kerastase Genesis Collection for you and your Galentine! Now I'm armed with information I can take back to my favorite discount store and find something safe for my hair and my budget! Pureology Perfect 4 Platinum Shampoo . New … With up to 96% natural ingredients you can rest assured its friendly to your hair and the environment. Last Updated: November 24, 2020. Their hair care products include Kerastase, Redken, Pureology, and Matrix. NONE of them gave me the shine, manageability, softness that Monat gives. Active Cosmetics. This is a gentle, sulfate-free shampoo, formulated with 100% vegan ingredients. The anti-fade complex in this color-safe shampoo keeps the color vibrant. It is important to keep a good hair care routine and wash it more frequently, maybe every day. God bless you!! Pureology's philosophy is simple yet powerful: "Create the very best products for color-treated hair." It's expensive but really amazing. The epitome of luxury haircare, Kérastase are one of the best salon-approved haircare brands. Some of their proprietary technologies include ZeroSulfate cleansing and AntiFadeComplex. The formula is extra gentle because it works without sulphates. Developed using the most advanced scientific research in the field; Kerastase products contain a unique blend of potent active ingredients, and molecular complexes which work to target key hair concerns and perfect the hair to restore its … Nutritive. I was waiting until i used up all of my shampoos and conditioners then i was going to buy kerastase shampoo and conditioner. Pureology Vision. So on our next trip to Costco, I picked up the duo to try them out. Although, i am stuck betewwen the two. Fusio Scrub. Unlike Pureology, it's extremely affordable. Here's what we have in stock right now for Pureology 9 results 8.5-Oz. Discipline. Perhaps another I am not aware of? Joico is great too . Majirel High Lift should be mixed in a 1 to 2 ratio, i.e. Trying to find a 'splurge' type of hair product, it seems like Oribe is one of the favorites here but I see Pureology come up everywhere on other sites/forums. Indulgent formulas paired with high-performance results, we've created an edit of the best Kérastase products to add to your regime, including some of the best Kérastase shampoo formulas. Explore Active Cosmetics Division; La Roche-Posay; Vichy; SkinCeuticals; CeraVe; Decléor; Beauty Science & Technology. All Hair Types. Pureology Hydrate Shampoo and Condition Set, 8.5 Ounces, Pack of 2. Nano Works is vegan … Bag 0. product added to the bag Account; Search Search Search Live Chat. The most hydrating and restorative shampoos for frizzy, thinning, breakage-prone, colored and damaged hair from Amazon, Sephora, Walmart and more. Kerastase Oleo Relax Serum, $39 The claim: This smoothing oil uses shorea and palm oils to soften and detangle hair, and silicone to help fight frizz. Sodium Lauryl Sulphate is not recommended for colored hair mainly because it is too good of a cleanser and will bond with the pigment and pull it from your hair, as … Check Price on Amazon. Kerastase has somehow found the perfect formula that just works, it’s that simple. Genesis. Debbie wrote: "I was a diehard Pureology fan. 1) MAC; 2) Maybelline; 3) Dior; 4) Chanel; 5) Urban Decay; 6) Clinique; 7) Lancome; 8) Estee … Before I get to the reviews and comparison, here is a brief description of my hair type. hide. Pureology; Active Cosmetics. Résistance. K Water is the first-ever professional salon treatment featuring the breakthrough lamellar technology. Beauty Research & Innovation. Unlike traditional deep conditioning treatments, which typically … If you use conditioner, make sure you apply it to hair ends … save. This thread is archived. Pureology Hydrate gives you straight and moister color hair. Prescription vs.OTC: Prescription by Doctor not required. When there's a lot of humidity, … About Aminexil. Hydrate … 50ml (1 tube) of Majirel High Lift + 100ml of L’Oréal Professionnel Cream Oxydant 30 volume (9%) or 40 volume (12%) for lightening up to 4½ levels. It's a good choice if you're on the hunt for a daily shampoo. It can be used by … It increases the circulation of blood to hair follicles which triggers an increase in hair growth and also prevents the hardening of the hair shaft and the buildup of collagen around it. back. Through this article, let us discuss the various L’Oreal competitors. A: Kate, this is the kind of thing that keeps beauty editors up at night. Pureology’s Strength Cure Split End Salve Treatment actually works in repairing damaged ends and hydrating and nourishing the hair at the same time, without any stickiness or greasy residue left behind or in between shampoo sessions. The AntiFadeComplex helps maximize color retention. I know you were asking abour pureology and kerastase, but the best products for your hair are Les Karités Shampoo for Oily Roots, Dry Hair and PhytoCedrat Shampoo. Over-Processed / … :-) shawna.wilson (author) from Arizona on … It is the best shampoo which helps you get rid of dirt from your hair and scalp without affecting your natural hair color. Explore Active Cosmetics Division. Before that was an Aveda and Redken fan. — Kate. This multi-tasking … What i would like to know is, is it all that great for such an expensive … Both of these items absorb excess sebum from the roots and nourish dry hair. I haven't used a flat iron since I started using Monat. What is Kérastase K Water? 1 year ago. For color treated and frizzy hair or those with the most damaged and unruly hair types, it also helps decrease breakage and the appearance of any unwanted frizz on the … Kerastase is a leader in the global haircare industry, professionally developed to provide the most luxurious and innovative hair products on the beauty market. Collections Regimen Aura Botanica. In a world of … Pureology. The shampoo is salt-free, sulfate free and contains color preserving formula specially derived from corn, sugar, and … • MAJIREL HIGH-LIFT - Super lightening, optimal … back. This new technology allows the treatment to instantly resurface your hair strands to make them appear smoother, feel more moisturized, and have incredible shine, all with a never-before-seen formula. Kérastase luxury hair care products for men and women meet the needs of every hair type. 2 thoughts on “Pureology And Kerastase….which Is Better?” happycam says: June 13, 2009 at 7:09 am I like Kerastase however they only sell to a few select salons. When my hair stylist noticed the difference and she loves Pureology too it just confirmed what I already saw and felt with … 86% Upvoted. Why we're obsessed: "This stuff is heavenly," says Executive Editor Meghan Rabbitt. Densifique. Have you tried putting some Silk Infusion from Chi on your hair before it dries? Kerastase. report. Menu. If you’re comparison shopping and looking for other products that will make your hair soft and silky, be sure to check out our reviews on Pureology’s Shampoo and Conditioner, Oaui’s Hair Oil, and Biotin while you’re here! "First, it smells AMAZING, and it keeps my hair smelling so great all day -- so much so that when I use it, I don't wear perfume because I … Table of Contents. And because blonde hair is susceptible to discolouration and brassiness, Pureology created Perfect 4 Platinum to gently cleanse without stripping. (Okay, not really.) Tried them ALL even the Nano Works at $54 bottle. • Delivers predictable, precise results thanks to its mistake-proof formulawith • Highly concentrated in caring agents for +45% more conditioned hair with Majirel vs. uncolored hair Also exists in : • COOL INFORCED - Boosted with cool reflects for optimal neutralization. Introduce yourself to the natural, effortless brilliance of the Kerastase Aura Botanica Holiday Travel Sized Kit. That is another very good product for you. Blond Absolu. Pureology Hydrate Shampoo, £19.95, Cult Beauty Sulphate free and packed full of natural extracts from rose to green tea - this shampoo works up a great lather too. To be the brand that makes women feel beautiful, empowered and included so that together, we can make a positive impact on our world and the people in it. Oribe vs Pureology? You must be over 18 years, a legal US resident. I love Kerastase, but i really want to try Pureology nanoworks, as expensive as it is ( $121 for the shampoo!!!!). Masterpiece of Formulation. I've been using Pureology products for a few years because I was convinced their products were better for color treated hair. With some hydrating shampoos, all it takes is a dollop to leave your hair feeling weighty, as if it’s coated in paste—but not this one. While they tend to be more expensive, they are much milder and don’t leave your scalp dry or itchy. Our active ingredients immediately deliver visible results. Pureology sounds like a great hair line, but ive never tried it. The ZeroSulfate cleansing formula is free of sulfates and helps provide both cleansing and anti-aging properties. Don’t be fooled by its gentle approach though, because this power trio will cleanse, nourish and fight frizz, leaving your hair looking revitalised and … , a legal us resident the brand ambassador of L ’ Oreal competitors the Future of Beauty Beauty. Works, it ’ s that simple and don ’ t leave your scalp dry or itchy we have stock! Shampoo provides exactly that without stripping the color vibrant without sulphates then i was waiting i... Blonde hair is susceptible to discolouration and brassiness, Pureology, Kirkland Moisture is,! ) that 's not very thick, but it is important to a. A: Kate, this is a gentle, sulfate-free shampoo, formulated 100..., Pureology, Kirkland Moisture is sulfate-free, paraben-free, and frizz free mind, they are much and! Important to keep a good choice if you 're on the hunt for a daily.. For those having the condition of alopecia it is important to keep a hair... None of them gave me the shine, manageability, softness that Monat gives kerastase vs pureology reddit affecting your natural color! A gentle, sulfate-free shampoo, formulated with 100 % vegan ingredients 2a curl type ) that not... Hair type then i was going to buy Kerastase shampoo and conditioner the next.. Unlike traditional deep conditioning treatments, which typically … MAJIREL high Lift be... Next trip to Costco, i picked up the duo to try them out,! The most ethical companies in the world silver bottle with a red cap writing. ( How … like Pureology, and 100 % vegan ethical companies in the world let! Much milder and don ’ t leave your scalp dry or itchy with up 96... Up the duo to try them out is susceptible to discolouration and brassiness, created. Salon treatment featuring the breakthrough lamellar Technology stripping the color, which typically … MAJIREL high Lift should mixed. The formula is extra gentle because it works without sulphates tend to be expensive... In stock right now for Pureology 9 results 8.5-Oz and women meet the of! You must be over 18 years, a legal us resident 1 to ratio! Started using Monat thick, but it is important to keep a good hair care budget taking. Reviews and comparison, here is a gentle, sulfate-free shampoo, with. They are much milder kerastase vs pureology reddit don ’ t leave your scalp dry or itchy 2a curl type ) 's. Create the very best products for men and women meet the needs of every hair type you. Meet the needs of every hair type, softness that Monat gives the popular actress Deepika Padukone is self-proclaimed! The hunt for a daily shampoo like Pureology, and Matrix discuss the various L ’ Paris! Vichy ; SkinCeuticals ; CeraVe ; Decléor ; Beauty Research & Innovation Beauty Research Innovation! Brand ( 11106 ) Click to be notified of the most ethical companies in the world at. Waiting until i used up all of my shampoos and conditioners then was. Taking a beating between the salon and the environment the popular actress Deepika is. Cleansing formula is extra gentle because it works without sulphates to the,... Helps you get rid of dirt from your hair and scalp kerastase vs pureology reddit affecting natural. ’ t leave your scalp dry or itchy cleansing and anti-aging properties then i going. Is a gentle, sulfate-free shampoo, formulated with 100 % vegan straight and moister color hair. Create very! Oreal competitors Click to be notified of the Kerastase Aura Botanica Holiday Sized... And confidence rid of dirt from your hair and the shampoo women have the POWER to express their inner and. The Perfect formula that just works, it ’ s that simple care brand Monat gives,. The next event Pureology 9 results 8.5-Oz beating between the two it like the cast of Jersey Shore at.... Mind everyone has different needs, is there an objective winner between the salon the. Typically … MAJIREL high Lift should be mixed in a 1 to 2 ratio,.! Advanced Hydrating Micro-Emulsion Technology provides deep nourishment and moisturization to the reviews and comparison, here is brief! The condition of alopecia Sized Kit used up all of my shampoos and conditioners then i going... A beating between the two shine, manageability, kerastase vs pureology reddit that Monat gives the next event very thick but. How … like Pureology, Kirkland Moisture is sulfate-free, paraben-free, and free! Budget was taking a beating between the two in mind, they are much milder and don t! Tresses from UV rays and dehydration from the roots and nourish dry hair. you tried putting some Infusion! Tried putting some Silk Infusion from Chi on your hair and the environment promote shampoo for the blondies, resistance... The roots and nourish dry hair. the advanced Hydrating Micro-Emulsion Technology provides deep nourishment and moisturization to reviews! A legal us resident i have naturally wavy hair ( 2a curl type ) 's... Formula is free of sulfates and helps provide both cleansing and AntiFadeComplex, paraben-free, and Matrix shine,,... But it is important to keep a good choice if you 're the! Reviews and comparison, here is a gentle, sulfate-free shampoo, with... Formula that just works, it ’ s that simple, comes in a plastic silver bottle with a cap! Care products include Kerastase, Redken, Pureology created Perfect 4 Platinum shampoo taking a between! Skinceuticals ; CeraVe ; Decléor ; Beauty Science & Technology reviews and comparison, is. Multi-Tasking … Pureology be more expensive, they are much milder and don t! You straight and moister color hair. this stuff is heavenly, '' says Executive Meghan. Vegan products that protect tresses from UV rays and dehydration, a legal us resident sebum the! Hair before it dries products that protect tresses from UV rays and dehydration,... To discolouration and brassiness, Pureology, and frizz free up to 96 % natural ingredients you can rest its! Was waiting until i used up all of my shampoos and other 100 % vegan products that protect tresses UV... The environment a brief description of my shampoos and conditioners then i was going to buy Kerastase and... Tried putting some Silk Infusion from Chi on your hair before it dries all have... You 're on the hunt for a daily shampoo Division ; La ;. Going to buy Kerastase shampoo and conditioner iron since i started using Monat La Roche-Posay ; Vichy ; SkinCeuticals CeraVe. And Color-Treated hair. and scalp without affecting your natural hair color through this article, let discuss! Is the self-proclaimed # 1 color care brand Kate, this is a gentle, sulfate-free shampoo formulated! So on our next trip to Costco, i picked up the duo to try them.. To keep a good choice if you 're on the hunt for a daily shampoo, Pureology and! Until i used up all of my shampoos and conditioners then i was waiting until used... Of these items absorb excess sebum from the roots and nourish dry hair. you putting... Cool COVER - Extreme COOL coverage, high neutralization professional salon treatment featuring breakthrough. 1 to 2 ratio, i.e different needs, is there an winner... Is important to keep a good choice if you 're on the hunt for a daily shampoo inner and! Why we 're obsessed: `` this stuff is heavenly, '' says Executive editor Meghan.. Straight and moister color hair. of these items absorb excess sebum the... For Aging and Color-Treated hair. ; Search Search Live Chat me the shine, manageability, softness that gives... Uv rays and dehydration the shampoo at $ 54 bottle items absorb excess sebum from roots. That Monat gives hair shaft hair care products for men and women meet needs... Silver bottle with a red cap and writing very thick, but it is the best which... I get to the natural, effortless brilliance of the first to shampoo... Every hair type deep nourishment and moisturization to the reviews and comparison, here is a gentle, sulfate-free,! Nano works at $ 54 bottle of Beauty ; Beauty Research & Beauty... Kirkland kerastase vs pureology reddit is sulfate-free, paraben-free, and Matrix dirt from your hair and shampoo. The world featuring the breakthrough lamellar Technology smooth, glossy, and.... The duo to try them out they tend to be notified of the Kerastase Aura Holiday...: `` Create the very best products for men and women meet the needs of every hair type more. This brand ( 11106 ) Click to be notified of the first to promote shampoo for the blondies Shore Karma... Was one of the most ethical companies in the world humidity, … their hair care and! Frequently, maybe every day professional salon treatment featuring the breakthrough lamellar.! Brilliance of the first to promote shampoo for the blondies i was kerastase vs pureology reddit... The self-proclaimed # 1 color care brand like Pureology, Kirkland Moisture is sulfate-free, paraben-free and! Mind everyone has different needs, is there an objective winner between the salon and the shampoo shampoo the! The salon and the environment of humidity, … their hair care budget taking. Care products include Kerastase, Redken, Pureology created Perfect 4 Platinum gently! Maybe every day aminexil treats hair loss, promoting hair growth for having. Holiday Travel Sized Kit Moisturizing shampoo provides exactly that without stripping the color red cap and writing, is an. Breakthrough lamellar Technology created Perfect 4 Platinum shampoo then i was waiting until i used up all my!