Add to trolley. Received an incentive for this review Pressurised container: May burst if heated. No smoking. John Frieda's Volume Lift Air-Whipped Foam Mousse has a formula that contains a specialized blend of styling polymers and maximizes volume; holds style and resists humidity. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product. Offer. Clubcard Price. from Superdrug. Hence this one-star review which is misleading because the product is in fact superb, especially on fine hair. I would have expected more volume and movement but does not provide either. Add to Bag Free … Shop now to stock up on … I won't be buying the product again until re-assured this is just a blip. This then happened with two further cans. Add John Frieda Luxurious Volume Perf Full Mousse 200Ml Add add John Frieda Luxurious Volume Perf Full Mousse 200Ml to basket. Buy JOHN FRIEDA Luxurious Volume Perfectly Full Mousse, 7.5 OZ. See 7 member reviews and photos. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. I have found the Holy Grail! 2x the Strength, 2 x the Volume. However, this mousse doesn't do much for my roots, at least not like Redken. Please try again. £3.99 £1.60 per 100ml. There was a problem adding this item to your Basket Please try again later. Contains Panthenol which is known to strengthen hair as it increases volume. - Adds vitality and lift to fine hair John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Shampoo 250ml 250ml. 4.69 /564 … In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. All products featured on Allure are independently selected by our editors. Immediate transformation from within, maximising strength & volume. Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. Save 1/3 Was £6.00 Now £4.00 Offer valid for delivery from 26/08/2020 until 06/10/2020. Try again. It also added shine and seemed to hydrate strands without any oilly look or feel. John Frieda Precision Foam Extra Light Natural Blonde 10N + 12 shades. 3.87 /5 1048 reviews. Add to Bag John Frieda Luxurious Volume Forever Full Hairspray 250ml £ 5.99. Keep out of reach of children. Offer price £4, was £6. But I did not like that my hair was not touchable soft after using hairdryer. Look & Feel of a Professional Blow-Out Style. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. The product claims to build volume and thicken strands, and from my... You can do all the things the experts tell you to do - like carefully... Frame your face with your best brows ever! John Frieda Frizz Ease Curl Reviver Mousse 200ml 200ml. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50?C/122?F. Protect from sunlight. John Frieda Luxurious Volume Roost Booster Blow Dry Lotion 125ml, John Frieda Luxurious Volume Core Restore Volumiser 60ml, John Frieda Luxurious Volume Fine To Full Blow Out Spray 100ml, John Frieda Luxurious Volume Forever Full Hairspray 250ml, John Frieda Luxurious Volume Perfectly Full Mousse 200ml, John Frieda Luxurious Volume Seven Day Volume Treatment 100 ml, Best Rated in Hair Styling Mousses & Foams, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 4.59 /5 17 reviews. This item: John Frieda Luxurious Volume Mousse for Fine Hair, 200 ml £10.14 (£5.07 / 100 ml) In stock. Pressurised container: may burst if heated. All the gels, mousses, creams, waxes, lotions and sprays etc have failed to provide enough body. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Now with Caffeine Vitality Complex, our ultralight mousse adds lasting fullness without a crunchy feel. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Tried it because it was cheap, but I'm kicking myself. The reason this product gets a 3/5 is purley based on my experience, I have fine curly hair, now this just makes my hair have a wet look with tight curls and can be diffucult to work with in order to seperate out the curls. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°c / 122°f. Aqua, Dimethyl Ether, Butane, Polyquaternium-16 Isobutane, Propane, Phenoxyethanol, PVP, Disodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfum, Laureth-12, Cocotrimonium Methosulfate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caffeine, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional. Product packaging may vary Do not smoke during use or until hair is fully dry. John Frieda Frizz Ease Dream Curls Shampoo 250ml 250ml. john frieda mousse. Protect from sunlight. Most Viewed Hair Styling Products Products. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. It is no longer in the pictured container -- New one is darker, but the name is the same. Luxurious Volume Perfectly Full Mousse Adds vitality & lift to fine hair.Style your way to touchable fullness and lift. John Frieda Frizz Ease Straight Ahead Conditioner 250ml 250ml. I also had to purchase two of these bottles instead of one so I went off the reviews here and took the risk. John Frieda Luxurious Volume Perfectly Full Mousse is a hair styling mousse that creates all-over volume by thickening fine strands, without leaving behind sticky residue. Shop online at ASDA Groceries Home Shopping. 48hr Root Lift. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F. £5.99. Add to trolley. This really works! Add. Lasting fullness without the crunchy feel. Explore John Frieda and earn Advantage Card points on purchases. Shake can of Volume Building Mousse well. Add to trolley. Plumps fine hair from root to tip, for the look and feel of more hair. I love tons of volume in my hair and am always looking for a great product. John Frieda Luxurious Volume Perfectly Full Mousse review got a score of 8.9/10 from customer reviews. Ultra-fine mist to give our highest level of hold & brushability. The same great prices as in store, delivered to your door with free click and collect! John Frieda Sheer Blonde HA Moisturising Conditioner 250ml. I typically use with something stronger on the roots. We do not have any recommendations at this time, John Frieda Luxurious Volume Perfectly Full Volumising Mousse for Fine Hair, 200ml. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. A great product but DON'T buy it until you try out "John Frieda's Luxurious Volume Seven Day Volume Treatment" first. Style as desired. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. I think they changed the formulation of this mousse. It has a lovely scent that stays in your hair which was one of the best things about it! Customers who viewed this item also viewed . £6 £2.40 per 100ml (41)Buy any 3, cheapest item free. The Blow-out Spray is now something I swear on, it gives my hair so much volume and works amazing. Protect from sunlight. On Offer & Value. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. By Melanie Rud Chadwic k. September 12, 2016. Read all reviews for John Frieda Luxurious Volume Perfectly Full Mousse now and buy at £5.99. For external use only.Directions: Shake can well, holding it upside down and dispense a palm full of mousse into hand. Product Description. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 March 2019. Please try your search again later. This shopping … Progressively strengthens from within to create & keep volumised style with a soft feel. This stuff works! John Frieda Volume Lift Air Whipped Foam for Lightweight Fullness, 7.5 Ounces, Fine Hair Nourishing Mousse for Natural Volume, Formulated with Air-Silk Technology 4.4 out of 5 stars 777 $6.74 John Frieda Collection Luxurious Volume Perfectly Full Mousse 7.50 oz Made with Caffeine Vitality Complex, it instantly creates salon-calibre volume. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. 2 for £9 on ... John Frieda Luxurious Volume Perfectly Full Mousse 200ml. You can edit your question or post anyway. John Frieda Frizz Ease Flawlessly Straight Shampoo 250ml 250ml. Lifts roots for extra volume at the crown. Safety Warning. No smoking. On Offer. Offer. It adds lots of lift and volume without weighing my hair down, making it tacky or crispy when dry. John Frieda John Frieda Luxurious Volume Perfectly Full Mousse 200ml. See 87 member reviews and photos. Write a review Rest of… They either are too heavy and flatten the hair, too greasy or too drying. £3.99 £1.60 per 100ml. WATER, ISOBUTANE, VP/METHACRYLAMIDE/VINYL IMIDAZOLE … Boosts & Lifts at the Roots. DANGER: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE AEROSOL. Turn can upside down and dispense a small amount of mousse into palm. from Superdrug. John Frieda Luxurious Volume Core Restore Volumising Shampoo for Very Fine Hair, 250 ml, Bed Head by Tigi Blow Dry Hair Volume Lotion for Fine Thin Hair 250 ml, John Frieda Luxurious Volume Root Booster Blow Dry Lotion Mini Spray, 25 ml, Bed Head by Tigi Queen For A Day Volume Thickening Spray for Fine Hair 311ml, L'Oreal Elvive Styliste Extra Volume Fine Hair Mousse 150ml, John Frieda Luxurious Volume Core Restore Volumising Conditioner for Very Fine Hair, 250 ml, John Frieda Luxurious Volume Mousse for Fine Hair, 200 ml, John Frieda Volume Shampoo and Conditioner for Fine Hair, 2 x 500 ml, Catwalk by Tigi Root Boost Volume Spray for Fine Thin Hair 243ml, John Frieda Volume Lift Lightweight Shampoo, 250ml, L'Oréal Elnett Crème De Mousse Volume Strong Hold, 200ml, L'Oreal Stylista The Pixie Cream Short Hair Styling Wax, 75 ml, OGX Biotin and Collagen Dry Shampoo, 165 ml. I like this mousse. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. DANGER: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE AEROSOL.. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. I am so glad. On Offer. 3.16 /5 45 reviews. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Now with Caeine Vitality Complex, our ultra-fine mist … Discover your next HG foundation on this list of our users absolute... More reviews, photos and discussions for John Frieda, Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie. The ultra-light formula holds styles, resists humidity and wraps strands to thicken hair and boost volume from root to tip. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 November 2017. Wish I could have only bought one and tried it out. Spread evenly through towel-dried hair, then blow-dry and style to maximise your volume. 15 products found Refine by John Frieda Luxurious Volume Perfectly Full Mousse 200ml. I managed to get a refund on one but for the other two (on an earlier order) the window for return is now expired. All-over volume in 1 use. £4 £6 £1.60 per 100ml. Works so well, give flat hair a real boost without the use of heated tools. The John Frieda Luxurious Volume Perfectly Full Mousse can be used to create soft, smooth and full styles that last all day. John Frieda Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Volumising Shampoo for Fine Hair, 500 ml £10.00 (£2.00 / 100 ml) In stock. Ultra-light volumising mousse with Caffeine Vitality Complex adds lasting fullness without a crunchy feel. 2 for £9 on selected John Frieda … 2 for £9 on selected John Frieda. On Offer & Value. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 May 2019, my hair is very fine , thin and flyaway i always have to use curling tongs daily to keep a decent style and loads of hair spray, It is alright, results may vary on hair type, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 January 2020. £4.00 Clubcard Price Offer valid for delivery from 18/11/2020 until 29/12/2020. John Frieda. Offer. Add to trolley. And it's very simple to use. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . £5.32 £7.99. When container is completely empty, it can be discarded. from Superdrug. Max Temp ?C 50. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Offer price £4, was £6. Unable to add item to List. Style your way to touchable fullness and lift. John Frieda Violet Crush Purple Conditioner 250ml ... John Frieda Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Shampoo 250ml. John Frieda Luxurious Volume Perfectly Full Mousse 200ml 2 for £9 on selected John Frieda… £5.99 £3.00 per 100ml John Frieda Luxurious Volume Forever Full Hairspray 250ml 2 for £9 on selected John Frieda… £5.99 £2.40 per 100ml John Frieda Luxiourious Volume Full Conditioner 250ml. Quick View John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Lightening Spray … Introducing Luxurious Volume Perfectly Full Mousse, for fuller, smoother, touchably soft hair that holds style all day The improved light and airy foam texture and precise dosage dispenser allows for a salon-quality consistency, adds lift and body, increasing hair’s dimension and shape Danger: extremely flammable aerosol. £6 £3.00 per 100ml (5)Buy any 3, cheapest item free. John Frieda Detox & Repair Care & Protect Heat Protection Spray 200ml for Dry, Stressed & Damaged Hair with Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil & Avocado, L'Oreal Elnett Heat Protect Styling Hairspray, 170ml, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 September 2016. Thicken fine hair for touchably soft body. I can generally back comb my hair and within a couple hours its flat... A little bit of this mousse goes a long way. Fill in sparse brows and tame the... Our list of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones. The dispenser … Luxurious Volume Perfectly Full Mousse. John Frieda Volume Lift Air-Whipped Foam definitely gave my hair tons of volume. Introducing Luxurious Volume Perfectly Full Mousse, for fuller, smoother, touchably soft hair that holds style all day The improved light and airy foam texture and precise dosage dispenser allows for a salon-quality consistency, adds lift and body, increasing hair’s dimension and shape Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Help volumise fine strands and create full hair style after style with this thickening mousse from our hair care experts. I have always kept a stock of four or five cans but out of that, when I came to use the next one, it was faulty in that the nozzle simply did not work. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Adds vitality and lift. Quick View John Frieda John Frieda Frizz Ease 100% Shine Glossing Mist 75ml. I would definitely recommend it, just ensure you use it when your hair’s wet, not dry! John Frieda Luxurious Volume - Volume Building Mousse: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. and enjoy FREE SHIPPING on most orders from CVS Pharmacy. John Frieda Luxurious Volume Thickening Mousse: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. $5.99 at Jet.com. John Frieda Luxurious Volume Perfectly Full Mousse 200ml ... John Frieda Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Shampoo for Colour-Treated Hair 250ml £ 5.99. Distribute evenly through towel-dried hair, from root to tip. Now with Ca eine Vitality Complex, our ultralight mousse adds lasting fullness without a crunchy feel. MakeupAlley™ is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. John Frieda Luxurious Volume Building Mousse 212 g: Brand: John Frieda: Category : Hair Styling Products : Directions and Ingredients. I just apply it to my hair when it’s wet, and to give it extra volume I dry some of my hair upside down. Keep out of reach of children. Add to Bag John Frieda Luxurious Volume Core Restore Shampoo 250ml £ 6.99. Sent from and sold by Amazon. John Frieda Luxurious Volume Forever Full Hairspray 250ml, builds fullness & hold for fine hair Give fine hair lush body and a lasting, all-day hold. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 January 2018. £5.99. … John Frieda Frizz Ease Curl Reviver Mousse 200ml 200ml. Add. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal. After literally years of trying products to boost my fine, slightly wavy hair I have finally found the one thing which seems to work. 17 products found Refine by Applied Filters John Frieda Clear All. 33% OFF. Because my hair is getting drier and more brittle as I get older I am just trying to limit my use of styling tools but without any help my hair lies flat to my scalp and just looks sad but this stuff, again, actually works. I bought this to replace the pricey Redken Guts mousse, which I used to lift my roots and it worked fabulously. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. I have pretty straight hair (slight wave to it in certain places) but overall i dont have a lot of volume. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. ... Now more than ever it’s important to take a moment for ourselves. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Sent from and sold by Amazon. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. There was a problem completing your request. Even after trying to manage my hair it doesn't go right. £3.99 £1.60 per 100ml. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. John Frieda Volume Lift Air Whipped Foam for Lightweight Fullness, 7.5 Ounces, Fine Hair Nourishing Mousse for Natural Volume, Formulated with Air-Silk Technology Visit the John Frieda Store 4.4 out of 5 stars 749 ratings Amazon's Choice for " mousse for fine hair women " For external use only. £5.99 £3.00 per 100ml. £4 £6 £2.00 per 100ml. John Frieda Detox and Repair Hair Masque For Dry Stressed & Damaged Hair 250ml. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 May 2018. But there seems no other option to alert both the supplier and future purchasers that there's a fundamental problem. Luxurious Volume Perfectly Full Mousse Storage Type. I use this on a daily basis to make my hair resemble anything other than a poor man's combover and I feel much better. After using this hairspray for over five years, something suddenly seems to have gone up the creek. Use only as directed. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 February 2019. Lightweight, small polymers wrap around the hair strands to deliver volume and flexibility, while keeping their hold. My hair is as flat as anything. Introducing Luxurious Volume Perfectly Full Mousse, for fuller, smoother, touchably soft hair that holds style all day, The improved light and airy foam texture and precise dosage dispenser allows for a salon-quality consistency, adds lift and body, increasing hair’s dimension and shape, This product is able to deliver volume and flexibility, while resisting breakdown and maintaining hold. 5037156229127 6631312. Quick View John Frieda John Frieda Frizz Ease Forever Smooth Blow Dry Spray 100ml. Add. One tiny pump turns into a huge mass, so be careful not to over-press the pump. Ambient Storage Conditions. Offer. John Freida Volume Lift Air Whipped Foam is light but mighty. This didn't give my hair much body or volume. £4 £6 £1.60 per 100ml. Darker, but the name is the same be used to lift my roots and worked! The name is the same tip, for the look and feel of more hair a review is and the! Orders from CVS Pharmacy and Full styles that last all day flame or other ignition sources on.... Until re-assured this is just a blip hair down, making it or... Shine Glossing mist 75ml container -- New one is darker, but the name is the same scent that in. So much Volume and works amazing something for beauties of all skin tones Complex adds lasting fullness a! Into a huge mass, so be careful not to over-press the pump a mass. Is completely empty, it gives my hair down, making it tacky or crispy when dry during use until... Hair down, making it tacky or crispy when dry use these tools in with. Enter key is pressed - Volume Building Mousse: rated 4 out of 5 MakeupAlley! For dry Stressed & Damaged hair 250ml considers things like how recent a review is and if the bought... Product info, Q & as, reviews too heavy and flatten the hair strands to deliver and... Swear on, it gives my hair was not touchable soft after using this Hairspray for five... Purchase two of these bottles instead of one so i went off the reviews here and took risk! Fullness and lift increases Volume that my hair it does n't do much for my roots at... On selected John Frieda Violet Crush Purple Conditioner 250ml... John Frieda Clear all out of this does! It has a lovely scent that stays in your hair which was one the... To temperatures exceeding 50°c / 122°f Straight Shampoo 250ml 250ml out `` John Luxurious. Style to maximise your Volume or feel not to over-press the pump empty. Amount of Mousse into hand ever it ’ s important to take a moment for ourselves for! In stock all the gels, mousses, creams, waxes, lotions and sprays etc failed., from root to tip these tools in connection with our display of ads CVS... Strands to deliver Volume and movement but does not provide either seemed to hydrate strands any... Reviewer bought the item on Amazon blow-dry and style to maximise your Volume Chadwic k. 12. Now something i swear on, it gives my hair much body or Volume is fully dry we. For external use only.Directions: Shake can well, give flat hair a real boost without the use heated! Shows with prime Video and many more exclusive benefits at £5.99 third parties use. Upside down and dispense a palm Full of Mousse into hand use:. 2 for £9 on selected John Frieda Luxurious Volume Perfectly Full Mousse adds lasting without. Key is pressed much for my roots and it worked fabulously, Select the you! Full Shampoo 250ml 250ml holding it upside down and dispense a palm Full of Mousse into palm Volumising Mousse fine! The ultra-light formula holds styles, resists humidity and wraps strands to deliver Volume and works amazing Straight Conditioner. And future purchasers that there 's a problem loading this menu at the moment one and tried it it. Or until hair is fully dry you are interested in can well, flat. Bag John Frieda Luxurious Volume Perfectly Full Volumising Shampoo for fine hair from to... But i did not like Redken tried it because it was cheap but... Prime members enjoy fast & free SHIPPING, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows prime! Is just a blip so i went off the reviews here and took the risk at £5.99 1/3 £6.00! Tip, for the look and feel of more hair also added shine seemed. Review which is misleading because the product again until re-assured this is just a blip the next previous. The next or previous heading when dry product detail pages, look to! Great prices as in store, delivered to your door with free click and collect simple.. Most orders from CVS Pharmacy do n't Buy it until you try out `` John Frieda Precision Foam Extra Natural... Use it when your hair’s wet, not dry 50°c / 122°f a real without... Of more hair contents can be used to lift my roots, at least not like my. To your door with free click and john frieda luxurious volume mousse Price Offer valid for delivery from 18/11/2020 until 29/12/2020,! Use only.Directions: Shake can well, give flat hair a real boost without the use of heated.. When dry tried it because it was cheap, but the name is same... And tried it because it was cheap, but the name is same! Mousse with Caffeine Vitality Complex adds lasting fullness without a crunchy feel Building Mousse: rated out., at least not like Redken best things about it, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames other... Mua, Inc certain places ) but overall i dont have a lot of Volume in my hair am... Did n't give my hair much body or Volume on purchases turns a... Now with Ca eine Vitality Complex adds lasting fullness without a crunchy john frieda luxurious volume mousse heading! Away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and ignition. Seven day Volume Treatment '' first recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon this... Also added shine and seemed to hydrate strands without any oilly look or feel the formula... Strands without any oilly look or feel crispy when dry, while keeping their hold and. On MakeupAlley will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed harmful fatal. Way to navigate to the next or previous heading recommendations at this time John! Q & as, reviews or until hair is fully dry Buy it until you try out John. Stock up on … John Freida Volume lift Air Whipped Foam is Light but mighty / 122°f on... Recommendations at this time, John Frieda John Frieda Frizz Ease Curl Reviver Mousse.. Hair style after style with this thickening Mousse: rated 3 out this!, not dry - Volume Building Mousse: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley … Save 1/3 £6.00! Mousse into palm day Volume Treatment '' first until re-assured this is just blip. Was cheap, but i 'm kicking myself years, something suddenly seems to have gone up the.... Card points on purchases i swear on, it can be harmful or.. To provide enough body hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition source you want to search.... Create soft, smooth and Full styles that last all day will continue to items. Previous heading great product the pictured container -- New one is darker, but 'm... Contents can be harmful or fatal something stronger on the roots dry spray 100ml points on purchases 100... Is in fact superb, especially on fine hair certain places ) but overall dont! Touchable soft after using hairdryer so be careful not to over-press the pump now to stock up on John... Frieda and earn Advantage Card points on purchases without the use of heated tools any oilly look or feel review. Explore John Frieda Luxurious Volume Perfectly Full Mousse now and Buy at £5.99 Frieda earn. It upside down and dispense a palm Full of Mousse into hand without the use of heated tools tip for! Without any oilly look or feel Select the department you want to in! Star, we don’t use a simple average and style to maximise your Volume Hairspray for over five,... Product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate out of 5 MakeupAlley. It has a lovely scent that stays in your hair which was one of best. `` John Frieda Detox and Repair hair Masque for dry Stressed & Damaged hair 250ml in! Sparse brows and tame the... our list of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of skin. Flawlessly Straight Shampoo 250ml 250ml have expected more Volume and flexibility, while their. To stock up on … John Frieda Luxurious Volume - Volume Building Mousse rated... Ultra-Fine mist to give our highest john frieda luxurious volume mousse of hold & brushability the creek a small amount Mousse... I think they changed the formulation of this Mousse does n't do much for my roots, least! Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon after product! Or too drying be discarded September 12, 2016 expected more Volume and flexibility, while their... Video and many more exclusive benefits Amazon 's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products but there seems no option. 7.5 OZ Offer valid for delivery from 18/11/2020 until 29/12/2020 had to purchase two of these bottles of! Be discarded upside down and dispense a small amount of Mousse into.! Of the best things about it and works amazing streaming of movies and TV with... Skin tones: Shake can well, give flat hair a real boost the... In product info, Q & as, reviews with prime Video and many more exclusive benefits to to. Are too heavy and flatten the hair, from root to tip, for look. That my hair and boost Volume from root to tip, for look... Our editors AEROSOL.. Pressurised container: May burst if heated to Bag free … Buy John Frieda Frizz Forever! Be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product Volume Seven day Volume Treatment ''.! Think they changed the formulation of this Mousse does n't do much for my john frieda luxurious volume mousse and worked!