Glass water dispensers are the perfect blend of style and function. Yikes! Carefully rinse the pitcher and make sure it is completely dry before using. By visiting our site, you agree to our Privacy Policy. You need javascript enabled to see this giveaway. Once you complete the first mandatory entry, you will have several other options for earn extra entries! I have been using Brita water filters for many years. Our water measures 270 parts per million out of the tap. The Zero Water 5-stage pitcher filters are designed specifically to fit a standard Brita pitcher. Make sure to wash the ZeroWater pitcher with a soft sponge and some liquid soap before using. A TDS-meter can accurately measure how many particles are still in the water and it can therefore measure how polluted your glass of water truly is. All of our pitchers and dispensers come with a ZeroWater® water quality meter to make sure you’re drinking the purest water. Plus, I love how conveniently the pitcher fits onto the top shelf of my refrigerator and how the button-push dispenser removes the need to take the pitcher out when I need a glass of water. If you use your ZeroWater jug more than a few times a day it means that you filter a large volume of water and the filter will therefore need to trap more impurities. The type and amounts of impurities in your water also matters. And to make sure you get a TDS 0 measurement the during your first filtration run it is important to never pour out water from the top reservoir. Want pure water? Please contact us if you have any questions. When you use the TDS-meter in the correct manner it becomes possible to see how many dissolved solids are in the water. Water is everywhere yet we have had to settle on buying it to quench our thirst. Nope, I wasn’t, the ZeroWater actually DOES taste and smell 100% better than our unfiltered tap water. 4.3 out of 5 stars 10,615. Our faucet won’t fit any filters either! 86 $39.99 $39.99 "zero water filter pitcher 12 cup" ZeroWater 12 Cup Pitcher with Filter, Travel Tumbler + 1 Extra Filter and Free Water Quality Meter Combo Pack. The Nakii Water Filter Pitcher has the longest lasting filters on the market at 150 gallons of water produced per filter. It’s insane! Wowza, that’s nasty! Thank you for the giveaway! It is quite possible a bit of force might be needed to do so. Some areas get water that is more polluted than others. There is no way that I can convince myself to gulp down 8 or more glasses of water a day when it smells and tastes like rotten eggs or wet dog — Ugh! Is there any way to disinfect/clean/other in order for me to put them in a container or strainer, etc. These products are ideal to use at home, at work, or even in an RV, thanks to their advanced filtration system. Verdict: Recommended Expert View: Zero water is not that well known as PUR and Brita in the water pitcher category. A Zerowater filter lifespan is based on its capacity to remove dissolved solids from water. One whiff of our tap water will make you scrunch up your face and say “Ewww, I’m not drinking THAT!” When I sniffed the filtered water, I couldn’t smell a thing — there was no longer an eggy/sulpher smell! *Please use a TDS meter to check water quality and change filters when the value goes above 10ppm. I hope to taste what clean water should really taste like! Read more. Here are a few things you can do to make your water a bit tastier even if you don’t typically like water: […], ZeroWater Pitcher Review – Do you know how Clean your water is? ZeroWater’s patented Ion Exchange System, with FIVE combined technologies, provides the only filtered water that meets the FDA standard for TDS in purified bottled water. Then, I tested the ZeroWater and guess what? We also used our general impressions of the products during everyday use over the course of three years of in-home testing. Table of contents. The company manufactures a range of water pitchers with a capacity between six and 40 cups. Whew, according to the chart, this is a bit higher than average for our region and we may have to replace our filters more often. I’m happy, maybe we can save that wasted $24 a month for something a little more fun, like the movies or a treat! Water Filter Glass Dispensers. It is also really important to make sure the filter is properly installed. The water pitcher measures 9.5 x 6.62 x 9.5 inches and weighs 2.05 lbs. Water filter … Thanks so much for visiting, come say Hi on Facebook when you have a minute! (function(d,n,h){if(! I am still pretty excited about that! Thanks! Amazon's Choice for "zero water filter for brita pitcher " Price: $14.99 ($1.10 / ounce) FREE Shipping Get free shipping Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon. The substitute only did 10 gallons before reaching 6 on the meter. The ZeroWater finished a few points ahead of the next closest competitors, the Home Master HydroPerfection and the iSpring RCC7.This pair of second-tier filters are both under the sink and cost significantly more. The Zero Water filter filtered 17 gallons of water before it reached 6 on the meter. After washing and drying the lid, reservoir and pitcher, I tightly screwed the filter onto the base of the reservoir and filled with cold tap water. FIVE STAGE WATER FILTRATION: Unlike many water filters & pitchers, Zero Water filters use 5 stages of filtration, to bring you cleaner, better tasting water. In this article, you will find out how to use a water filter pitcher and find some important information regarding its effectiveness in cleaning or purifying your tap water. /*]]>{/literal}*/ It is a basic necessity of life, depending on age, climate and other factors — our bodies may require anywhere from eight to twelve* cups per day! Thanks to ZeroWater for offering my readers huge savings on their purchase — Use the special coupon code MC30 at checkout for 30% off of a 10 Cup ZeroWater pitcher! This because the filter is saturated and therefore we can’t guarantee the quality of the filtered water anymore. Because the number of dissolved solids in any given water supply will vary from time to time, there is no exact number of gallons of water that can be filtered using a Zerowater filter based on the Total Dissolved Solids in the water. murphykatt[at]yahoo.com. 204!! Our unfiltered water had a reading of 287 {after I took the photo, the reading jumped up a bit more to 300}! 2 Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of … Multiply that by four and we are spending at least $24.00 a month on WATER! On average, we buy at least 6 gallons of water per week, that’s $6.00. These dispensers are great for parties or business functions. There is no TDS reading for my area ????? Ways to unclog a ZeroWater filter include re-tightening the filter, punching holes into the screen of the filter and changing the water source. What makes Zero Water different from any other pi… ZeroWater Pitcher & filters […], […] Using a filter to get rid of all the chemicals and minerals that could be making the water unclean and taste bad can help. Entry is super easy using the Rafflecopter form below! The ZeroWater pitcher uses an Ion exchange filtration system in order to remove the Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) such as metals, salts and other elements from your water, leaving behind cleaner, tastier H2O. Juicy Shredded Chicken for Quick Weeknight Meals, Oven Baked Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus and Red Pepper Bundles, Great Northern Beans and Ham in the slow cooker #recipe, How to make Cinnamon Rolls in a Waffle Iron, Easy-Peasy Pineapple Ham Slow Cooker Dinner Idea, Comfort Food: Sweet & Spicy Cornbread Casserole, What you need to know before buying a Nespresso machine, This is why you are always tired even after 8-10 hours of sleep. In order to compare the Brita, PUR and ZeroWater filter pitchers, we noted differences in certifications, mineral levels, filtration speed and, of course, our office and home taste tests. You will use the cap when you replace the filter , put it on the old filter when you discard it. With the design of the pitcher, it’s pretty easy to set in the sink, fill and replace it in the refrigerator. This might otherwise distort the measurement. The meter read 000 — well that’s what it’s supposed to do, so far so good! I don’t want to settle anymore! (Prices may vary for AK and HI.) Easy to put the glass under and fill without removing the pitcher from the fridge. Henrietta Newman is a self-loving single mom into smudging, nature, yoga, fitness, healthy living, tech, video games, gadgets, recipes, reviews and more. While measuring the TDS of the water you must use a clean and dry glass. The unique filtration power of these pitchers is the key to delivering clean and pure tasting water right to your table. You will need to remove the piercing stem in order for the float valve to fit and operate inside the water reservoir. These filters are super easy to install! The genuine Zero Water filter is worth it. The ZeroWater had a fresh spring water taste without any hint of wet dog. a Rafflecopter giveaway In my box, I found a large 10-cup pitcher ZeroWater pitcher, lid, water reservoir, ion exchange filter, TDS Meter and literature. var url='//d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/static/js/raflcptr/build/raflcptr.min.js', head=(document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]); Carefully rinse the pitcher and make sure it is completely dry before … Win a ZeroWater Pitcher! A water filter pitcher is designed to reduce the level of harmful chemicals and contaminants in your drinking water. Not to mention the expense! $32.86 $ 32. Zero Water is one of the leading brands in the world of countertop water filters. Make sure to wash the ZeroWater pitcher with a soft sponge and some liquid soap before using. I have one sitting in my cupboard now that wouldn’t fit! The carbon inside the filter is rinsed before it's packed into the filter and will sometimes still be a bit wet when it's packa… I am! ZeroWater® filters are designed to filter out more contaminants than other water filters, so you will need to replace your filter less often, but still have the purest tasting water. [CDATA[*/ The ZeroWater Filtering/Bottle Kit will fit most standard Water Dispensers. ZeroWater's collection of water filters for the home fit perfectly in the refrigerator or on the counter, while our larger water filtering systems work great in the office or for large parties. "zero water filter pitcher" ZeroWater 23 Cup Water Filter Pitcher with Water Quality Meter. While a water filter pitcher is not as good as sink water filters, having it is still far better than no filtration. Sometimes, though, even the purest water can taste terrible if you really aren’t used to the taste of water or just don’t like it. Need to Replace Your Water Pitcher Filter? I know I haven’t met my daily requirement in quite some time. […] Win a ZeroWater pitcher and filters (2 winners!) The 5-stage filtration system will ensure you have clean, great tasting water. /*{literal}