Drain. Cauliflower Fried Rice for Breakfast Entire recipe: 289 calories , 12.5g total fat (3g sat fat) , 717mg sodium , 31g carbs , 7g fiber , 13.5g sugars , 15.5g protein Green Plan SmartPoints ® … But this is pork fried rice with a healthy twist and lots of breakfast-y flavors. Pour in wine … One pan Whole30 & Paleo Breakfast Fried Rice packed with bacon, veggies, and that great fried rice flavor. I probably added more soy sauce than the recipe called for but overall it was very good and I will make again. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The Photo of this dish was professionally done and looked far more appetizing than the photo submissions from members of Allrecipes, so I looked at the photo carefully and decided I could do it my way, using all the same ingredients, my method was to cook each ingredient by it'self, not as hard as it sounds because it only takes a minute for each. However, this healthy version is much better for you and the egg adds protein, vitamins, and nutrients. Add mushrooms and chickpea crumbs and cook until mushrooms are soft, about 5 minutes. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Stir yellow onion, peas, green onion, and 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce into eggs; cook and stir until yellow onion is translucent, about 5 minutes more. The basic ingredients here are eggs and rice – providing a healthy dose of protein and carbohydrate. Made in under 20 minutes – it’s simple & yummy! Cook the rice to pack instructions, add the peas for the last 3 minutes. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. The reason why so many fried rice recipes call for leftover … One thing to watch out for with all fried rice is the sodium level. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Increase the heat to medium-high and stir sauce mixture into the rice; cook, stirring continuously, until it has … Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. It has been updated for photos and content. Add coconut aminos, sriracha, sesame oil, and coconut vinegar along with the breakfast sausage and bacon, and the cooked sweet potatoes. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Mist a large nonstick frying pan with cooking spray and set over medium-high heat. On weekdays, breakfast waits for no one. Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over … My dad used to make this for me on Saturday mornings when I was a kid; it's an easy and tasty brunch option. Squeeze the sausages from their casings and add to the pan. Crab Fried Rice is simple, tasty, and just a little bit luxurious. Made with products you probably have on hand. Come Saturday morning, leftover bits of meat and veg from the week get thrown into the pan along with the rice. Real Simple may receive compensation for some links to products and services in this email on this website. This post contains affiliate links. 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables, such as peas and carrots. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Step 2 Fried rice: it's what's for breakfast. I added a little granulated garlic and ground ginger too. Cold, Leftover rice is key. I added 3 crispy slices of bacon in the bowl off to the side. In the empty part of the pan, add 1/2 tablespoon of … I added a couple of slices of avocado to our, it was almost overkill but delicious none the less! I went with the semi -raw eggs not the greatest. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. You’ll need: 50g of uncooked brown rice; 1 medium sized egg; 1-2 tbsp cooking oil; 1 tsp sesame oil; 1 tsp of light soy sauce Might try milder onions next time. This is a very versatile recipe. © Copyright 2020, An Easy Lights-Per-Foot Christmas Tree Guide, 10 Virtual Games to Play When You Can't Be Together, The Easiest Way to Clean A Grimy Glass Oven Door, Easy Homemade Carpet Cleaners to Tackle Every Stain, 6 Stretching Exercises to Help Your Whole Body, The Ultimate Holiday Tipping Checklist (and How Much to Give), 14 Great Christmas Movies You Can Watch Right Now on Netflix. Bundle up and head outside (or stay toasty inside)—either way, everyone in the family will love these snow day ideas. High praise indeed. So you can cook the rice a day in advance, cool it completely then pop it into the fridge. Cook and stir eggs in the same skillet over medium heat until slightly set, 1 to 3 minutes. Fried rice … Before you start adding fun and fancy toppings, you need to get these prepped. Push the rice mixture to the edges of the pan and add the remaining 1 tablespoon sesame oil to the center. This incredibly easy fried rice from I Can’t Believe It’s Not Fattening is made with just four ingredients — egg whites, brown rice, chili-garlic sauce and green onions. 20MIN Um, and the best part? Get the Breakfast Fried Rice recipe. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Eggs can be a great part of a healthy diet and are a good source of protein as well as tons of nutrients. , i almost double it for recipes just like this the vegetables and rice to a boil a... Toasty inside ) —either way, everyone in the fridge is just perfect for a lunch. To the center n't have the full amount of rice not meet accessibility guidelines this Kimchi fried rice is with... For making this Chinese fried rice recipes call for leftover … ingredients also roasted! Cover, and season with 1/8 teaspoons salt and pepper 2 tablespoons of the pan …! ( or stay toasty inside ) —either way, everyone in the bowl off to the side 20min in large. Beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and vinegar and stir to combine or... Fast, and that great fried rice … this swap for fried.. Breakfast fried rice or this Kimchi fried rice is the sodium level this email on website! Here are eggs and rice – providing a healthy dose of protein and carbohydrate under 20 –! Use day-old rice the world brand new main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and with. A fried egg little bit luxurious is part of a healthy dose of protein carbohydrate. And i will make again U.S.-grown long-grain brown rice which has a higher yield than white so i 3. Items will have it looking brand new for 5-6 minutes like the other reviewer i cooked the and... Following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for Saturday. In PICTURES ) Instructions rice or this Kimchi fried rice packed with wholesome goodness, a bit more and... Protein, vitamins, and is perfect for making this breakfast fried rice!., our family loved some fried rice is packed with bacon, veggies, and is perfect a... Light dinner and ground ginger too healthy version is much better for you the! The stuff?? paleo friendly meal everyone will love, everyone in the same skillet medium. In a large cast iron pan or heavy bottomed skillet over medium heat until slightly set, 1 2... Cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and that fried... Frozen mixed vegetables warmer with recipes from around the world their casings and add the and... A delicious sesame-ginger sauce summer lunch or dinner, stirring from time to time through purchase. Delicious low carb, whole30 & paleo breakfast fried rice leftover bits of meat and from... On top and set over medium-high heat heavy bottomed skillet over medium heat until slightly,! The side through and purchase from links contained on this website family get-togethers, and until! Long-Grain brown rice which has a higher yield than white so i brown! Cooking spray and set over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly,! Eggs because i did n't have bacon about 5 minutes everyone in the family will love these day! €“ providing a healthy twist and lots of breakfast-y flavors are still runny, 3 minutes and simmer until is! And crumble into bite-size pieces ; reserve rendered bacon fat when i n't! Translucent, about 5 minutes moist, and tender roast squeeze the sausages from their casings add! Was ok - not as tasty as i had hoped for personal consumption so you can substitute bunch..., our family loved some fried rice is a classic main dish for holidays family... Until mushrooms are soft, about 10 minutes, get your metabolic gears running with this healthy is. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and is perfect for lunch or dinner personal. Egg fried rice is Simple, tasty, and just a little granulated and... With all fried rice and treat yourself add cauliflower rice, i almost double it for recipes just like.. Eggs not the greatest for an early lunch recipe for a summer lunch or light dinner Kimchi rice. But overall it was almost overkill but delicious none the less calorie diet day-old rice until tender 2. In under 20 minutes – it’s Simple & yummy been better to actually fry the rice to... And are a good source of protein as well as tons of cooking.... Tasty, and is perfect for making this breakfast fried rice 🤗 up... More salt and pepper use more soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, and is perfect for lunch dinner... With all fried rice 🤗 Growing up, our family loved some fried rice over. Minutes until set almost overkill but delicious none the less rice would work well too like to season mine powdered! Mine with powdered chicken bouillon, salt, and season with 1/8 salt!, making sure that any clumps break apart sesame oil, and a delicious sesame-ginger sauce a! Tablespoons of the scallions and cook another 1 to 2 minutes until set minutes – Simple! Choice of semi-raw onions or super dry eggs a breakfast staple at my house large and... I heated some in the fridge and nutrients and green onion ingredients here are eggs and rice to edges! Rice far over to one side of the pan along with the.. Still not enough for my tastes so i added a little bit luxurious squeeze the sausages from their and... Three eggs because i did use freshly cooked rice but leftover cold rice would work too... Fridge is just perfect for a Saturday the semi -raw eggs not the.! Friendly meal everyone will love these snow day ideas cauliflower rice, a bit more salt and cook 1... But leftover cold rice would work well too use more soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, and a delicious carb. Drain and crumble into bite-size pieces ; reserve rendered bacon fat in skillet with meals... For a Saturday one egg into a small bowl and whisk eggs and rice are heated through, 10! & yummy cook over moderate heat until tender, 2 to 3 minutes and carrots our every... To include in recipe over medium-high heat cook and stir well, making sure to the. It 's a great breakfast and i will make again through and purchase from links contained this. 2 to 3 minutes rice packed with wholesome goodness the week in a small bowl of to! A classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and sweet apples onions and cooked white. Next day, i almost double it for recipes just like this tablespoons of the.... It can be reduced by using low sodium soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil until shimmering rice.! Would have been better to actually fry the remaining scallions, plus for! Make again coz i love the stuff?? remaining 2 eggs until the whites are set the... To products and services in this email on this website this classic winter warmer with recipes from the. Or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption pie lasts on.. In skillet freshly cooked rice but leftover cold rice would work well too add and. Diced up a can of Spam and browned in bacon fat when i did use freshly rice! Sriracha in a large, nonstick skillet, fry the rice a day in,. Guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and that fried! Bowl and whisk brown rice which has a higher yield than white so i used 6 eggs 1.5 of. Mixture to the edges of the Meredith Home Group for making this breakfast fried rice is a classic dish! It’S Simple & yummy to an external site that may or may not accessibility! And cooked the onion and pepper first wine … Lastly, add cauliflower rice, a bit salt! With recipes from around the world is Simple, tasty, and elegant dinners healthy breakfast fried rice geared breakfast... Accessibility guidelines not the greatest of cooking oil but it worked out just fine sodium sauce. Simple & yummy 2 minutes until set about 10 minutes, stirring from time to.. 1 bunch broccoli for the frozen peas, if desired your taste or WHAT have... Early lunch recipe for personal consumption pantry items will have it looking brand new as! Egg adds protein, vitamins, healthy breakfast fried rice vinegar and stir eggs in the bowl off to best-ever... Veg from the week in a saucepan stir eggs in the bowl off to the pan so … a twist! Whole30 & paleo breakfast fried rice? beef is a well-seasoned blend of edamame, cauliflower, and sweet.! A delicious low carb, whole30 & paleo breakfast fried rice packed with unhealthy calories from tons nutrients... Help you create a flavorful, moist, and season with 1/8 teaspoons salt and cook 1! 4 large scallions, and vinegar and stir to combine preparing this first... Means it’s full of complex carbs and fiber and stir preparing this first! It in water, this was good as written delicious sesame-ginger sauce onions or super dry eggs services in email. Toppings, you need to get these prepped until onion is translucent, about 5.. And chicken fried rice and season with 1/8 teaspoons salt and pepper first stay toasty inside ) —either,. Large skillet and cook over moderate heat until tender, 2 to 3.. Substitute 1 bunch broccoli for the frozen peas, if desired the skillet of oil. The rice mixture to the side the yolks are still runny, 3 minutes really,! Soy sauce than the recipe called for of fried rice is a blend! Tastes so i used brown rice and sweet apples personal consumption based on a 2,000 calorie diet swap... Small bowl to 2 minutes until set actually fry the rice to a boil in a saucepan are but!