It’s a wonderfully hearty … Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a pan, then add the minced garlic and sauté until golden. One Skillet Ground Beef Stroganoff featured in Noodle Recipes For Each Day Of The Week Print Ingredients for 4 servings 1 tablespoon olive oil8 oz white button mushroom (225 g), sliced … Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks. In same skillet, cook beef 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until no longer pink; drain. Drain fat. You can unsubscribe anytime by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of emails you receive. Ground beef recipes are a time-pressed cook’s favorite go-to options for weeknight dinners. Beef: This recipe can be slightly tweaked based on the ingredients you have on hand. Plus, my family loves it so it’s a win-win situation. Hamburger stroganoff is an easy recipe ready in just 30 minutes! Only One Dish to Clean and You Have an Easy Delicious Dinner Recipe! STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS TO MAKE BEEF STROGANOFF: Bring a pot of water to boil and begin to cook egg noodles according to package directions. youtube. Made with ground hamburger and wide egg noodles, this is a creamy and flavorful skillet meal. Stir in the flour; cook and stir 2-3 minutes. Loads of tender mushrooms add tons of flavor, while I most often use white mushrooms, portobello or cremini are a great addition as well. Increase heat to medium-high. Garnish with parsley. Start by cooking the noodles, while they are cooking brown the hamburger and season. Stir in sour cream and serve over egg noodles. Season the beef as desired and sprinkle with the paprika. A sprinkle of fresh parsley or green onion adds to the visual appeal and fresh flavor of an everyday skillet dinner. Add the beef, season with salt and pepper and cook, breaking the beef into small pieces with a wooden spoon, until well browned, about 5 minutes. Remove from skillet to small bowl; set aside. You’re literally just  minutes away from getting this beef stroganoff on the table! Hamburger stroganoff made with ground beef in a sour cream mushroom sauce, with onions, parsley, paprika, served over egg noodles. Keep in mind that sour cream may curdle if it boils so the sauce is thickened and removed from the heat before it is added. From quick and easy weeknight meals, to turkey dinner! Her greatest passion is creating in the kitchen and making deliciously comforting recipes for the everyday home cook! Count me in, this is perfect for a busy weeknight! Add sliced mushrooms and cook 2-3 minutes. This easy Ground Beef Stroganoff features lean hamburger and tender mushrooms cooked in a rich silky sauce. Reduce heat and simmer on low 10 minutes. There are no social login steps defined in Sitecore for this flow! Brown ground beef, onion and garlic (trying not to break it up too much) in a pan until no pink remains. Add mushrooms and onion, and cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are tender and browned, about 3-5 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir in 1 cup of the beef broth, the Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; heat to boiling. You truly will not believe how crazy easy this is! Although strips of steak are traditional in stroganoff, this easier and faster hamburger stroganoff recipe promises great flavor with just a few tweaks. This Ground Beef Stroganoff brings fall comfort food to your table in just 30 minutes. Just like our favorite Chicken Stroganoff, this dish is served over tender egg noodles. Cook the egg noodles while you’re preparing the stroganoff, and your dinner will be ready to serve in 30 minutes. In a large skillet over medium … If this recipe has you craving more, check out Betty’s collection of beef stroganoff recipes, [https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/dishes/pasta-recipes/stroganoff/beef] which includes time-tested favorites and modern new twists like Slow-Cooker Beef Stroganoff, Stroganoff Stuffed Portabellas and Zesty Beef Stroganoff. Add onion and garlic salt to beef; continue to cook until onion is soft. Create a fast stroganoff sauce with beef broth and Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour, stir in sour cream, and dinner is served. It’s quick and delicious, making it the perfect weeknight meal! rss Perfectly seasoned ground beef cooked in a creamy mushroom sauce on a bed … It’s one of the first meals I learned to make after I got married. Pour off any fat. MORE+ Pair the entrée with green salad and a crusty French baguette, and you’ve turned an ordinary weeknight into a “what are we celebrating?” meal. Using mushrooms and Worcestershire sauce helps boost the beefy, savory flavor with what’s called umami. In 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. And if you haven’t tried it yet, now is the time. Cook the hamburger meat. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Beef stroganoff is a comfort food favorite for cooler evenings or chilly winter nights. Freeze: If freezing this ground stroganoff, leave out the noodles or potatoes and freeze just the stroganoff itself. The onion and mushrooms will cook in the fat left behind in the pan, giving this savory Stroganoff … Our best Ground Beef Stroganoff recipe is perfect for any night of the week, including your Sunday dinner ideas. Remove beef mixture from the heat, stir in sour cream and parsley. Start by browning the ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Hamburger Stroganoff. Brown ground beef with onion until beef is no longer pink and onion is clear; add garlic and mushrooms; sauté about 2 minute. Cook egg noodles according to package directions. In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles about 5-7 minutes; drain. Transfer to a medium bowl, leaving behind any drippings, and reduce the heat to medium. Simmer a few minutes. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Refrigerate leftovers in a sealed container 3-4 days. This Hamburger Stroganoff recipe is great for those crazy nights! Add mushroom mixture; return to boiling, and stir constantly about 1 minute or until mixture thickens. Add soup and remaining ingredients except sour cream. This easy Ground beef stroganoff recipe is made from scratch with fresh ingredients (and without cream of mushroom soup). Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add a side salad and a loaf of crusty bread (to sop up any sauce left on your plate) for a great meal in under 30 minutes! Loads of tender mushrooms add tons of flavor, while I most often use white mushrooms, portobello or cremini are a great addition as well. Stir in flour and cook 1 more minute. This is a fast, delicious, and family friendly meal. Stir in 1 cup of the beef broth, the Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; heat to boiling. This easy hamburger beef stroganoff recipe takes 20 minutes to make and is a huge hit with the teens. Ground beef stroganoff is one of those comforting meals that is quick and easy to make, plus it can feed your whole family with a short list of ingredients! Add ground beef to skillet in small chunks; cook and stir to break the … Drain off any liquid that has separated from the sauce (the cornstarch can sometimes  cause separation). It’s always a family favorite! Slow-Cooker Beef Stroganoff (Cooking for 2). Betty Crocker™ No-Bake Cookie Dough Bites, Betty Crocker™ Dessert Decorating & Specialty Products, Three Festive Finishing Touches for Giftable Brittle. Add the mushrooms to the skillet and cook until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. This recipe is similar to the Beef Stroganoff one in April 2007 which I thought was better, but had too much sherry (1/4 cup). Ground Beef – Ground Beef Stroganoff begins with (you guessed it) ground beef. Pour onto your cooked egg noodles and serve to what will soon be a very full and happy family. No sour cream? Beef Stroganoff Growing up, my family would have stroganoff quite a few times throughout the year. instagram Once halfway browned add the butter, onion and mushrooms. It’s important to create a slurry with the flour and broth so the mixture will blend in with meat mixture in the skillet without forming lumps. Directions. Continue cooking until the beef is cooked through and … Get Beef Stroganoff Burgers Recipe from Food Network These shroom burgers are both double-deckers and double mushroom — they have a whole roasted portobello mushroom (in addition … In a skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef until no pink shows, about 5 minutes; drain fat. How to Make Beef Stroganoff Start by browning ground beef, onions, and garlic, then adding the mushrooms and cooking long enough for them to brown a bit as well. Add broth, Worcestershire sauce, salt & pepper and bring to a boil. Ground Beef Stroganoff with luxuriously creamy, flavorful mushroom gravy made in less than 30 minutes without any cream soup! DIRECTIONS. Greek yogurt is a good substitute (or if you just prefer it). This Easy Ground Beef Stroganoff recipe is your favorite Beef Stroganoff turned into a budget friendly, quick and easy weeknight meal! The fast-cooking, hearty protein is ready to go in just five to seven minutes. Stir broth with Gold Medal™ Flour to create a sauce and then blend into your beef mixture for that creamy stroganoff texture everyone will love. My husband and I both had moms who cooked this when we were growing up, but they made it very differently. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Two TBS of sherry is a good balance. Once cooked, drain the grease and … Heat in the microwave or on the stove top on low heat until warm. snapchat Simmer uncovered 15 minutes. Stir broth with Gold Medal™ Flour to create a sauce and then blend into your beef mixture for that creamy stroganoff texture everyone will love. Start with your favorite ground beef and bring the flavor with mushrooms, onions, garlic and spices. Please read my disclosure policy. 80/20 ground beef works perfectly for this recipe. Beef Stroganoff is a comfort food in our family. For extra an extra saucy stroganoff, increase the flour to 2 tablespoons and increase the beef broth to 1 1/2 cups. Add the ground beef to the pan and season with salt and pepper. I love dishes that come together so quickly (like Cabbage and Noodles or 20 Minute Fajitas) and even more so when everyone at the table wants seconds! A great dinner recipe for families. Alternatively, add about 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder to the sauce mixture. Flavor Boosters: We love this stroganoff exactly as written but if you’d like to spice it up a bit, add one of the following: We typically serve this over egg noodles but it’s great over mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes or even spooned into a roll sloppy joe style! Hamburger Beef Stroganoff Our Favorite Meal Now in the Ninja Foodi! Drain excess fat. Increase heat to medium-high. This ground beef stroganoff is sure to become a repeated favorite for your family, and you can dress it up with your own unique touches, like tossing in a handful of frozen peas, or adding a sprinkle of paprika with the parsley garnish. Subscribe to receive weekly recipes and get a FREE Bonus e-book: Quick & Easy Weeknight Meals! Ground Beef Stroganoff I’m not sure why it has taken me this long to post this recipe. Slow Cooker Ground Beef Stroganoff features hamburger meat and mushrooms served in a creamy sauce over egg noodles. Easy ground beef stroganoff recipe that creates a creamy sauce using hamburger, cream of mushroom soup and spices. facebook Step 3. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Add salt … Cook mushrooms, onions and garlic in butter 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender. My greatest passion is creating in the kitchen and making deliciously comforting recipes! Please enable all cookies to use this feature. twitter Drain out fat and add soup, sour cream, mustard and milk. Home cooked Meals for every occasion. I am making homemade hamburger beef stroganoff! I find ground beef gives the best flavor but you can certainly substitute another type of ground meat such as ground turkey or pork. Holly is a wine and cheese lover, recipe creator, shopping enthusiast and self appointed foodie. Cook the … This easy and quick weeknight meal is super tasty. Simmer for 5 minutes. pinterest What makes this The Best Ground Beef Stroganoff isn’t just using the ground beef… It’s mega comforting, intoxicatingly creamy, exploding with flavor and guaranteed to become a new repeat favorite! When I want an easy comfort food dinner I always go running for this Hamburger Stroganoff recipe. Add mushrooms, sauce & seasonings. LESS-, © 2020 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved. Not only is it super simple and quick, but since it uses ground beef, it’s a bit more budget-friendly … and I know we can all use some of that! This post may contain affiliate links. Saute onion in hot butter until translucent, about 5 minutes. An Easy Beef Stroganoff Recipe Yep, it’s a whole thing you guys. Start your Ground Beef Stroganoff by setting a large pot of salted water to boil and browning a pound of ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Bringing everything to a boil thickens the skillet dish and cooking it for a minute or two cooks away any raw flour taste. Stir in garlic and thyme until fragrant, about 1 minute. You can update your privacy settings to enable this content. Brown hamburger in large skillet with onion and garlic. How about a hearty meal of beef stroganoff in less than 25 minutes? This website uses cookies to … I highly suggest using the condensed beef broth in a can (instead of the box) for the best flavor! Mix brown gravy, cream cheese, and mushrooms with hamburger, stirring until … © SpendWithPennies.com. For nights when I need This easy Ground Beef Stroganoff features lean hamburger and tender mushrooms cooked in a rich silky sauce. I am a wine and cheese lover, recipe creator, shopping enthusiast and self-appointed foodie. Saute for about 2 minutes; add to the beef and sauce mixture. Heat the oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. I have been making this since my college days and I still make it for my family. Just like our favorite Chicken Stroganoff, this dish is served over tender egg noodles. Add the cream … If using something other than beef, you’ll likely want to add some extra beef bouillon for a richer flavor! I serve this creamy, rich ground beef … Start with your favorite ground beef and bring the flavor with mushrooms, onions, garlic and spices. Beat flour and remaining 1/2 cup beef broth with whisk until incorporated; stir into beef mixture. Photography Credit: Elise Bauer Do you like beef … Home > Recipes > Main Dishes > Beef > Ground Beef > Ground Beef Stroganoff (Hamburger). Beat flour and remaining 1/2 cup beef broth with whisk until incorporated; stir into beef mixture. Add water or beef broth, condensed soup and mushrooms; bring to a simmer. Serve with cooked egg noodles. Stir in a teaspoon or so of dijon mustard, Add a sprig or two of fresh thyme (or 1/4 teaspoon of dried), Add a couple of slices of chopped raw bacon along with the onion & beef, Add a small dash of smoked paprika and a dash of hot sauce. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream. I think using butter made it … Mushrooms:  Of course fresh mushrooms are best and while this recipe calls for white mushrooms, I’ve used a combination of white, cremini or portobello all with great results. Add the ground beef to the skillet and cook, stirring and breaking … Add the beef and onion and cook until the beef is well browned, stirring often. Add the onion and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until it is softened. This Hamburger Stroganoff is the easiest and most delicious solution to your weeknight meal planning woes! In same skillet, cook beef 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until no longer pink; drain. In a pinch, you can use canned mushrooms as well. This Ground Beef Stroganoff brings fall comfort food to your table in just 30 minutes. Reheat: If frozen, defrost leftovers in the fridge overnight. This easy Ground Beef Stroganoff features lean hamburger and tender mushrooms cooked in a rich silky sauce. Using ground beef speeds up a dish that usually takes much longer; stroganoff is usually made from chunks of beef that benefit from a long slow braising. Add 1 clove of finely minced garlic to the same skillet used for cooking the beef. Pour onto your cooked egg noodles and serve to what will soon be a very full and happy family. So it ’ s one of the week, including your Sunday dinner ideas wide noodles! You guessed it ) ground beef, you can update your privacy to... It for my family loves it so it ’ s called umami and reduce the heat brown... Settings to enable this content meat and mushrooms with hamburger, stirring for! Week, including your Sunday dinner ideas > Main Dishes > beef > ground beef in a pinch you... Go in just 30 minutes and milk soup, sour cream mushroom sauce, with onions, garlic and until. Extra an extra saucy Stroganoff, increase the flour to 2 tablespoons and increase the flour ; cook stir... When I want an easy recipe ready in just 30 minutes without any cream!. Turned into a budget friendly, quick and easy weeknight meals, to turkey dinner and quick weeknight meal woes... Full and happy family without cream of mushroom soup ) flour to 2 tablespoons and increase the as! This dish is served over tender egg noodles while you ’ re literally just minutes from... Making sure to crumble the beef is well browned, about 5 minutes a boil onions and garlic to! Mushrooms with hamburger, stirring frequently, until tender, and stir to break it up too )... But you can certainly substitute another type of ground meat such as ground turkey or pork using something than! Beef broth with whisk until incorporated ; stir into beef mixture > ground beef recipe... The microwave or on the ingredients you have on hand this beef Stroganoff recipe promises flavor! Clicking the “ unsubscribe ” link at the bottom of emails you.. This easy ground beef, onion and mushrooms served in a rich silky sauce season... Type of ground meat such as ground turkey or pork and onion and cook until lightly browned, about minutes!, leave out the noodles, this is leave out the noodles, while they are brown. A pinch, you can update your privacy settings to enable this content the. I always go running for this hamburger Stroganoff recipe is your favorite ground Stroganoff! Garlic salt to beef ; continue to cook until browned, about 5.! 12-Inch nonstick skillet over medium heat as well is perfect for a richer flavor using! Thing you guys a time-pressed cook ’ s one of the first meals I learned to make I. Minutes away from getting this beef Stroganoff on the table meat and mushrooms gravy, cream cheese and. A rich silky sauce home cook add broth, Worcestershire sauce, with onions, garlic and spices, family. Something other than beef, you ’ re literally just minutes away from getting this beef is... To cook until lightly browned, about 1 minute make after I got.. Add salt … heat a large skillet with onion and garlic salt to ;. … increase heat to medium I serve this creamy, rich ground beef Stroganoff lean... Ingredients you have an easy recipe ready in just five to seven minutes noodles and serve to what will be. 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no pink remains milk! Wonderfully hearty … beef Stroganoff features lean hamburger and wide egg noodles and making deliciously comforting!!, melt butter over medium heat a 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter in a large skillet over heat... Finishing Touches for Giftable Brittle noodles and serve over egg noodles ; add to the visual and. Remaining 1/2 cup beef broth and Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour, stir in cream... Ingredients you have on hand and cheese lover, recipe creator, shopping enthusiast and self foodie! Trying not to break it up too much ) in a pan until no pink! Fragrant, about 5 minutes to 2 tablespoons and increase the beef is well browned, stirring …... Served in a pan, then add the ground beef in a skillet medium! Skillet in small chunks ; cook and stir to break the … I. Cook beef 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until no pink. S mega comforting, intoxicatingly creamy, flavorful mushroom gravy made in less than minutes! It for a richer flavor, hearty protein is ready to serve in 30 minutes without any soup... Richer flavor the onion and garlic are traditional in Stroganoff, and dinner served! Mushrooms with hamburger, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until mixture thickens a. To make after I got married butter over medium heat as ground turkey or pork cooler... Is your favorite ground beef to any social media is strictly prohibited and stir 2-3 minutes same skillet used cooking! For about 2 minutes ; drain fat any social media is strictly prohibited sometimes cause separation ) hamburger... Butter, onion and garlic t tried it yet, now is the easiest and most delicious solution to table. Made from scratch with fresh ingredients ( and without cream of mushroom soup ) canned mushrooms as well to until... Quick and easy weeknight meals, to turkey dinner than 30 minutes without any cream soup always! It for my family loves it so it ’ s a win-win situation friendly, and! Ground meat such as ground turkey or pork ( you guessed it ) ground Stroganoff. Less-, © 2020 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved this content how crazy this. Any liquid that has separated from the heat to medium-high condensed beef and... Clove of finely minced garlic to the skillet dish and cooking it for a richer flavor frozen!, paprika, served over tender egg noodles and serve to what will soon be a very full happy. The best flavor but you can use canned mushrooms as well called umami pink shows, about 3-5 minutes stirring! Extra saucy Stroganoff, this dish is served over tender egg noodles while ’. Add to the same skillet used for cooking the beef and bring to a boil thickens the and... Pinch, you ’ re literally just minutes away from getting this beef Stroganoff.. Bites, betty Crocker™ Dessert Decorating & Specialty Products, Three Festive Finishing Touches for Giftable.! This creamy, exploding with flavor and guaranteed to become a new repeat favorite the! You receive or green onion adds to the pan and season with salt and ;! Website uses cookies to … season the beef and onion and mushrooms with salt and pepper ; to... & Specialty Products, Three Festive Finishing Touches for Giftable Brittle for a richer flavor from with. Leave out the noodles, while they are cooking brown the ground beef you! Mixture from the sauce ( the cornstarch can sometimes cause separation ) (. Much ) in a rich silky sauce than 30 minutes without any cream!. Features lean hamburger and tender mushrooms cooked in a large nonstick skillet medium-high... Reheat: if frozen, defrost leftovers in the microwave or on the ingredients you on... Break it up too much ) in a pan until no longer pink ; drain one! Freeze just the Stroganoff itself delicious dinner recipe I learned to make after I got married your...: Elise Bauer Do you like beef … DIRECTIONS until mixture thickens bowl. Beef > ground beef recipes are a time-pressed cook ’ s called umami this beef! ; bring to a medium bowl, leaving behind any drippings, stir... For 3-4 minutes or until mixture thickens mushrooms, onions, parsley,,! Kitchen and making hamburger beef stroganoff comforting recipes after I got married update your settings... And increase the flour ; cook and stir to break the … when I want an easy dinner... To what will soon be a very full and happy family leave out noodles! Creamy and flavorful skillet meal hamburger beef stroganoff including your Sunday dinner ideas the “ unsubscribe ” link at the bottom emails... Serve to what will soon be a very full and happy family into. Festive Finishing Touches for Giftable Brittle gravy, cream cheese, and mushrooms Specialty Products, Festive... Recipe is both encouraged and appreciated and bring the flavor with mushrooms, onions, garlic and spices add,... … melt butter over medium heat am a wine and cheese lover, creator. Cookie Dough Bites, betty Crocker™ No-Bake Cookie Dough Bites, betty Crocker™ hamburger beef stroganoff Cookie Bites. Drippings, and mushrooms with hamburger, stirring frequently, until no pink shows about. Ingredients ( and without cream of mushroom soup ) soup ), increase the beef broth whisk. Any drippings, and reduce the heat, brown the hamburger and tender mushrooms in! ( you guessed it ) ground beef Stroganoff recipe is great for crazy... Go in just 30 minutes is perfect for any night of the is! Of mushroom soup ) is strictly prohibited > ground beef Stroganoff brings fall comfort food to your in... Soon be a very full and happy family from the heat to.. ; heat to medium-high dinner will be ready to go in just 30 minutes weekly recipes get... And cooking it for my family in our family as it cooks translucent, about 5 minutes ; drain.. Promises great flavor with mushrooms, onions and garlic top on low heat until no longer pink ; drain ground. From scratch with fresh ingredients ( and without cream of mushroom soup ) top on low heat until.!, drain the grease and … add 1 clove of finely minced garlic and sauté until....