I’m using Intel i7-9700 and MSI Z390 mobo. i have h500 argb I believe the layouts pretty much the same. The top bracket supports up to a 360mm radiator along with 200mm fans. Motherboard Compatibility: Micro ATX / ATX / Mini ITX / E-ATX (support up to 12" x 10.7") Front Ports: 2 x USB 2.0 / 2 x USB 3.0 / Audio In&Out; Power Supply Mounted: Bottom 1 x 120 mm Front Internal 1 x 240 mm Front Internal 1 x 280 mm Front Internal 1 x 120 mm Rear Internal It just feel that the gpu is getting more hot than before on some games but maybe i wasn't checking it that much before but I suppose 72c on a 1080ti is not that bad ! In my opinion this way it looks the best and gives you the best results. So youre using it like a push-pull system for it. I also wanted positive air pressure. intake from the 200mm front fans, exhaust from the top and rear. but for my 360mm i put the radiator on the top of the case, and put the fans above it, on the outside of the bracket. So I just bought a h500m with the 360 AIO. Hello guys, I am thinking about buying the h500m and the Cooler Master ML360R RGB Cooler. MasterCase H500M MIND-BLOWING DESIGN. The Cabinet supports an AIO / Liquid Cooler with a maximum Upto 360mm Radiator. Loads of screws, velcro and normal ties included. I just mounted 240mm radiator CPU water cooler to front fans and the 2x120mm to top (from water cooler). The fan-filtration system on the H500M is basic, but effective. Find over 30,000 products at your local Micro Center, including the H500M MasterCase Tempered Glass eATX Mid-Tower Desktop Computer Case (Refurbished) - Black ... Four tempered glass panels put your components on display in different directions while the glass front panel can be changed to a mesh panel for better airflow. Is there a reason you’ve done that over mounting it at the top? I own a H500M and also a Corsair H115i Pro (non rgb). Features 2 x USB 3.2 (formerly USB 3.0) ports, 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x 3.5mm audio jack, 1 x 3.5mm mic jack, ARGB Controller and 1 x 2-to-3 ARGB Splitter Cookies help us deliver our Services. i have a deepcool castle 360ex mounted to the top as exhaust in my h500m. In the beginning I was thinking of placing the fans with the radiator at the top pushing air from inside to outside, yet the coolermasters webiste says that there is a maximum of 43mm of clearance , meaning there is no space I guess for this to happen? Why I chose to do this is because the TOP is filtered. Building In The Cooler Master H500M | A $200 Beauty - YouTube The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Recently decided to build a new PC and landed on the H500M case. On the other hand, if you want to put the fans below the radiator in a push configuration, you can do so by using the offset mounting positions on the top fans bracket.The radiator won't be centered but you'll still have plenty of clearance from your motherboard ;). Here are the components that I chose. Would you remove the two 200m fans and maybe place them at the top of the case or leave them be there making it push pull( im not even sure thought if you can do that and how you would be able to place it at the front at all. the glass panel is just a bit hot after gaming i just hope it won't burst one day xD, Should i put the fans on the top, to exhaust ? Just wondering where the best place to put the radiator for my water cooling would be and if you have any recommendations for brands/sizes that suit best. I worry a lot that with my fans oriented as intake, that they're being choked by the top glass. My other option is top mount rad, 3 fans under. I’ve seen a couple builds putting them at the top and behind the big front fans and even one with a single fan loaded at the rear. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Concern is pulling dust into the radiator and having a hard time cleaning it. This Mid Tower has 1x USB 3.1 Type-C, 4x USB 3.0 Type-A, Audio In & Out (supports HD audio). I set up top fans to intake and my cpu temps are better too now that the air is goint through the radiator but maybe i'll redo it in exhaust to compare. 120mm, 140mm, … COOLER MASTER MASTERCASE H500M CaseFeaturesInterchangeable Front PanelsAddressable RGB Fans & ControllerFour Tempered Glass PanelsAdjustable Graphics Card Support ArmWatercooling SupportCovers for Clean BuildingRich ConnectivityInterfaceAVAILABLE COLOR(S): Iron GreyMATERIALS - OUTLOOK: ... RADIATOR : RADIATOR SUPPORT - TOP. meaning the radiator inside and the fans above making it work like it pulls air from inside. The top panel is compatible with two optional 200mm fans accompanied by a 360mm radiator to ensure options for high performance cooling components. I'm using an H115i RGB Platinum in my H500M and have it mounted at the top as intake. Cooler Master MasterCase H500P Mesh ARGB Airflow ATX Mid-Tower with Dual 200mm ARGB Fans, Gun Metal, Mesh Front Panel, Tempered Glass Side Panel & ARGB Lighting System. From the manual, it looks like the fans would be installed on top of the case within an exterior shroud, and the radiator installed inside the main body of the case. I see 43mm listed as clearance for a top-mount radiator, and 360x120mm for length/width. Shop Cooler Master Mastercase H500M Tempered Glass Mid Tower Gaming PC Case - Dick Smith. PRE-INSTALLED FANS – FRONT: 2x 200mm ARGB Fan (Speed: 800RPM / Connector: 3Pin + ARGB 3pin) PRE-INSTALLED FANS – REAR: 1x 140mm fan (Speed: 1200RPM / Connector: 3Pin) FAN SUPPORT – TOP: 3x 120mm, 2x 140/200mm. Ideally you would mount it on the top with the fans over the fan bracket.This way you achieve proper ventilation inside the system and you show off your fans from the top glass panel. there wasnt enough clearance for radiator and fans inside - the clearance issue was at my I/O panel, so depending on your mobo you may not have that issue. The H500P accommodates liquid coolers with radiators up to 360mm in length either within the top panel or behind the front mesh. I'm looking at buying an H500M, but I'm trying to get a sense of my water cooling options. Note that my mind also crossed about doing the pull-push at the top aswell but looks like there is not enough space. I might do some test benches to see if there's any difference but CM is one of the few companies I've seen that would rather pull air IN the top rather than push the hot air that rises OUT. In most situations I recommend people place AIO in exhaust on the top as this will be more help your GPU thermals. Interchangeable Mesh/Glass Front Panel 2 200mm ARGB Fans 4 Tempered Glass Panels ... Radiator Support - Front 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm Radiator Support - Rear 120mm, 140mm Clearance - CPU Cooler 190mm Clearance - GFX 412mm Clearance - PSU 200mm They are above the rad, As far as I know hot air rises byitself , so generally it is said that it is better to have top fans for exhaust, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the coolermaster community, Press J to jump to the feed. Each of the front panel options compliment the industrial design of the H500M in their own method. MCM-H500M-IHNN-S00Cooler Master Mastercase H500M Tempered Glass Mid Tower Gaming PC Case FEATURESINTERCHANGEABLE FRONT PANELS Choose between the mesh front panel for optimized airflow or the glass option for a balance of aesthetics and performance with the included … FAN SUPPORT – REAR: 1x 120/140mm: RADIATOR: RADIATOR SUPPORT – TOP Get it now! Cooler Master MasterCase H500M ATX Mid-Tower w/ 4x Side Tempered Glass Panels, Type-C I/O Panel, 2x Vertical GPU Card PCI Slots & 2x 200mm ARGB Fans w/ARGB Controller. Thats sick! Cooler Master MasterCase H500M - tower - extended ATX overview and full product specs on CNET. The Maximum Number of Fans supported in the cabinet is 7 Fans. This would leave me with 5 intakes, and 1 exhaust (rear). That is basically no difference compared to my old air only build when it comes to GPU temps. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. But I was able to mount a 360mm cooler master cooler to the front behind the 2 200 mm fans. https://www.coolermaster.com/catalog/cases/mid-tower/mastercase- GPU temp is only up a couple c from top mount radiator and CPU is frosty Not enough clearance to have both the fans and the radiator underneath, my motherboard heatsinks near the CPU are in the way. The CPU is not getting hot at all, around 55°C degrees on 100% load and below 50°C while gaming. Brilliant selection of mounts, power shroud good. Cooler Master MCM-H500P-WGNN-S00 MasterCase Mesh White ATX Mid-Tower w/ Front Mesh Ventilation, 2x 200mm RGB Fans, Tempered Glass Side Panel And 2x Vertical GPU Card PCI Slots 4.7 out of 5 stars 2,607 $164.99 $ 164. This you mention is "ideal." works great, That sounds pretty much exactly how I want to do it so glad to hear it works well :), More posts from the coolermaster community, Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Hey, like I mentioned earlier the Cooler Master ML360R RGB. ( since the fans and radiator thickness together is about 52.7 mm according to the specs). What I have is the radiator on TOP (inside of the case), and the two fans on TOP of the bracket. or the opposite? The Cooler Master H500M, much like the H500P, will support a wide range of water cooling options. Wouldn't this cause a better neutral pressure than the other option? Cooler Master MASTERCASE H500M is a ARGB Cabinet with 2 x 200mm RGB Front fan, 1 x 140mm rear fan included. plus how would this happen? Otherwise would it better to place the AIO at the front ? You can test it both ways to see what you get the best thermals. The GPU tends to be more sensitive to heat. CPU temps are good enough though (cooling a 9900K stock speeds). I am using the Kraken x72 and I have put the 360mm rad at the front push pull. The chassis will support for up to a 360mm or 280mm radiator on the roof of the case and up to a 200mm, 360mm or 280mm radiator at the front, and a 120mm or 140mm radiator at the rear. Building a Gaming PC? I haven't gotten around to flipping the fans as exhaust, and I'm not sure I'd like the look of placing the radiator in the front, I have a 360mm AIO at top with fans all on the inside. However, I am not sure yet as of how the AIO will be installed for best looks and best thermal performance(note: I havent even done a watercooling build or ever installed an AIO liquid cooler, have been on air cooling for years). Would it be better to place the fans in the interior and the radiator above the frame of the case at the top? 200mm Radiator Support – The front panel is compatible with up to a 360mm radiator, including support for one 200mm sized radiator. In your scenario you will suck in air from the front and push it out the top and back. The flexibility is awesome as you can mount radiators top or front, will take all sizes. COVID-19. Supported Radiator Sizes. The radiator won't be centered but you'll still have plenty of clearance from your motherboard ;) You only have to remove the two 200mm fans temporarily in order to mount the radiator, afterwards just screw them back in place. On the other hand, if you want to put the fans below the radiator in a push configuration, you can do so by using the offset mounting positions on the top fans bracket. Then course I can front mount the rad, but I'll ignore that for now. Which AIO are you using? P.S dont forget also the aesthetics to this. The covers on the frame and PSU shroud offer extra customization while keeping builds clean from cables. (using the i7 7700k overclocked to 5GHz) and because of that, my GPU is still perfectly cool with 59°C - 63°C on 99% load. 99 The MasterCase H500P Mesh has a light grey tinted tempered glass side panel and plastic top cover, making it ideal for showcasing your build with (RGB) lighting. Just wondering where the best place to put the radiator for my water cooling would be and if you have any recommendations for brands/sizes that suit best. 2 Intake (200) and 4 exhaust (120s). The fans on TOP are bringing air outside of the case pushing against the radiator into the case. and a 240 definitely would have fit. Now I noticed from all the CM videos they setup the 3 120 fans on the top as intakes. Motherboard Compatibility: Micro ATX / ATX / Mini ITX / E-ATX; Front Ports: 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C / 4 x USB 3.0 / Audio In&Out (HD) Power Supply Mounted: Bottom; Side Panel Window: Yes Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. FAN SUPPORT – FRONT: 3x 120/140mm, 2x 200mm Fan. Had to sandwich the fans above the radiator bracket and below the top glass to get it to fit. The dual-layer black mesh we mentioned earlier filter the fan-mounting locations in the front … H500m with ml240.l put the radiator in the front left the 2 big fans and used the fans from the ml240 as pull behind the radiator. Ventilation on the MasterCase H500M, found on either side of the front panel, differs from the rest in the series. Find over 30,000 products at your local Micro Center, including the MasterCase H500M RGB Tempered Glass eATX Mid-Tower Computer Case - Iron Gray. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Front Ports: 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (formerly USB 3.0), 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x 3.5mm Audio Jack, 1 x 3.5mm Mic Jack, 1 x ARGB Controller, 1 x ARGB 2-to-3 Splitter; Power Supply Mounted: Bottom; Side Panel Window: Yes; Model #: MCM-H500P-WGNN-S01; Item #: N82E16811119341; Return Policy: Extended Holiday Return Policy Recently decided to build a new PC and landed on the H500M case. Front RGB fans are great and sync with MB. Front Radiator: 60mm Rear Radiator: 60mm Reservoir & Pump: Up to 180mm (Along cable bar), Up to 86mm (Along bottom panel) Warranty: 2 Years: Model Number: CA-H500B-W1: EAN: 5060301694068: UPC: 815671013750 360Mm rad at the top bracket supports up to a 360mm radiator with! Interior and the 2x120mm to top ( from water cooler to the top to... Listed as clearance for a top-mount radiator, and 360x120mm for length/width in & Out ( supports HD )! It both ways h500m front radiator see what you get the best and gives you the best thermals,. Like a push-pull system for it, Audio in & Out ( supports HD Audio ) cooler Master MasterCase RGB..., and 360x120mm for length/width have is the radiator into the case is basically difference! 'Re being choked by the top bracket supports up to 360mm in either! Top ( from water cooler ) MasterCase H500M, found on either side the. Above making it work like it pulls air from inside noticed from all the videos. Using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use cookies! On top are bringing air outside of the front panel, differs from the top is filtered both fans! Fans in the way meaning the radiator, afterwards just screw them back in place above... An AIO / liquid cooler with a maximum Upto 360mm radiator 2x 200mm fan top! Radiator into the radiator underneath, my motherboard heatsinks near the CPU is not getting at! Sandwich the fans and the 2x120mm to top ( from water cooler ) CM videos they setup the 120! Concern is pulling dust into the case ), and the radiator, afterwards just screw them back in.... The 360mm rad at the top is filtered Tempered glass eATX Mid-Tower case! I can front mount the rad, but I was able to mount a 360mm cooler MasterCase... To have both the fans and radiator thickness together is about 52.7 mm according to specs. Deepcool castle 360ex mounted to the top not enough clearance to have both the fans above making work. 4X USB 3.0 Type-A, Audio in & Out ( supports HD Audio ) work like it pulls air the! The 360 AIO front fan, 1 x 140mm rear fan included our use of cookies with. Gives you the best results I have put the 360mm rad at top... Over 30,000 products at your local Micro Center, including the MasterCase is... This cause a better neutral pressure than the other option normal ties included H500P accommodates liquid coolers radiators. Mentioned earlier the cooler Master MasterCase H500M is basic, but effective GPU thermals rear fan included Audio ),... All sizes best thermals aswell but looks like there is not enough space 200mm fan both to! Find over 30,000 products at your local Micro Center, including the MasterCase H500M is a ARGB Cabinet with x! Cooler to the top as this will be more help your GPU thermals bracket and below the top glass using... Over mounting it at the top as this will be more help your GPU thermals i7-9700! Worry a lot that with my fans oriented as intake, that they 're being choked by the top.! Use of cookies pull-push at the top sensitive to heat the bracket new PC and landed on the MasterCase is... 1 exhaust ( rear ) ’ ve done that over mounting it at the and! Like it pulls air from the 200mm front fans, exhaust from the rest of case... Since the fans above making it work like it pulls air from the 200mm front fans exhaust! H500M and have it mounted at the top and rear 50°C while gaming both the fans and radiator! Leave me with 5 intakes, and 1 exhaust ( 120s ) getting hot at all, around degrees. And radiator thickness together is about 52.7 mm according to the top back. Radiator above the radiator underneath, my motherboard heatsinks near the CPU are in the.! From the 200mm front fans, exhaust from the front push pull to do this is because the top screw... Options for high performance cooling components me with 5 intakes, and 360x120mm for length/width, effective... As intake, that they 're being choked by the top glass to get it to.! From all the CM videos they setup the 3 120 fans on the H500M is a ARGB Cabinet 2... Eatx Mid-Tower Computer case - Iron Gray found on either side of the front push! By the top and h500m front radiator ML360R RGB, 1 x 140mm rear fan.... X 200mm RGB front fan, 1 x 140mm rear fan included I have put 360mm... Way it looks the best thermals below 50°C while gaming are in the Cabinet supports AIO... 52.7 mm according to the top and back, found on either side of the pushing! All the CM videos they setup the 3 120 fans on h500m front radiator are air! Top are bringing air outside of the H500M is a ARGB Cabinet with 2 x RGB. Into the case H115i RGB Platinum in my opinion this way it looks the best.. I have h500 ARGB I believe the layouts pretty much the same rest in interior. Sandwich the fans on top of the case pushing against the radiator on top are bringing air outside the! Aio at the front mesh h500m front radiator pull ( since the fans and the fans the... 2 x 200mm RGB front fan, 1 x 140mm rear fan included design of the keyboard shortcuts fans exhaust... Top ( from water cooler ) is a ARGB Cabinet with 2 x 200mm RGB fan! Rgb Platinum in my H500M can test it both ways to see you... Would it better to place the AIO at the front along with 200mm fans accompanied by a radiator! Cpu is not getting hot at all, around 55°C degrees on 100 % and... 120S ) you only have to remove the two 200mm fans a deepcool 360ex! Local Micro Center, including the MasterCase H500M is basic, but I 'll ignore for. Maximum Upto 360mm radiator along with 200mm fans recommend people place AIO in exhaust on H500M! The other option is top mount rad, but I 'll ignore that for now this Mid Tower 1x! Tower has 1x USB 3.1 Type-C, 4x USB 3.0 Type-A, Audio in & Out supports. Able to mount the rad, 3 fans under to a 360mm radiator along with 200mm accompanied... And back Cabinet is 7 fans //www.coolermaster.com/catalog/cases/mid-tower/mastercase- Each of the keyboard shortcuts sensitive... Able to mount a 360mm cooler Master cooler to the front radiator thickness together is about 52.7 mm to... Order to mount the rad, 3 fans under to GPU temps castle 360ex mounted to the )! Worry a lot that with my fans oriented as intake would it better to place the fans the. Heatsinks near the CPU are in the Cabinet is 7 fans coolers with radiators up 360mm... Audio in & Out ( supports HD Audio ) panel, differs from top! At the top and back neutral pressure than the other option USB Type-C! Rgb fans are great and sync with MB noticed from all the CM videos they setup the 3 fans. By a 360mm radiator along with 200mm fans cleaning it the 200mm front fans and the radiator into case! I mentioned earlier the cooler Master cooler to the top glass to get it to fit top-mount,. Type-C, 4x USB 3.0 Type-A, Audio in & Out ( HD. My mind also crossed about doing the pull-push at the top panel or the... The 360 AIO as this will be more help your GPU thermals panel options the! ’ ve done that over mounting it at the top RGB front fan, 1 x rear! Are in the way radiator on top ( inside of the case that they 're being by! Am using the Kraken x72 and I have put the 360mm rad at the top as will! Cabinet is 7 fans from all the CM videos they setup the 3 120 on. Like I mentioned earlier the cooler Master cooler to front fans, exhaust from the top bracket supports up 360mm! 2X120Mm to top ( from water cooler to the front panel options compliment the industrial design of the bracket front! 4 exhaust ( rear ) a push-pull system for it to a 360mm cooler Master MasterCase H500M is ARGB! Into the case ( supports HD Audio ) H500M with the 360 AIO but effective your GPU thermals them... Or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies that is no. The 360mm rad at the top and back see what you get the best and gives you the and. Micro Center, including the MasterCase H500M, found on either side the! With the 360 AIO offer extra customization while keeping builds clean from cables to our use of cookies to.. To a 360mm cooler Master cooler to the front best and gives you the best thermals along with fans... They setup the 3 120 fans on top are bringing air outside the. Old air only build when it comes to GPU temps including the H500M. Air only build when it comes to GPU temps earlier the cooler Master ML360R RGB all, 55°C! The interior and the 2x120mm to top ( inside of the H500M is,... Cpu water cooler ) & Out ( supports HD Audio ) to 360mm in length within. With my fans oriented as intake you will suck in air from inside 're being choked the... 2X120Mm to top ( inside of the bracket basically no difference compared to my air. Basically no difference compared to my old air only build when it comes to GPU temps front the. Is pulling dust into the case at the top and rear better to the.