Rezension aus den Vereinigten Staaten vom 12. Comment cet aliment s'intègre-t-il à vos objectifs quotidiens ? I've tried them all; these and the enlightenment are my favorites. Sign Up / Log In. Yerba Mate, Revel Berry Guayaki 8 fluid ounces 60 calories 14.0 grams carbs 0 grams fat 0 grams protein 0.5 grams fiber 0 mg cholesterol 0 grams saturated fat 10 mg sodium 14.0 grams sugar 0 grams trans fat. YERBA MATE REVEL BERRY; YERBA MATE REVEL BERRY GUAYAKI. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. June 29, 2015 by Roswell Strange. Thank you for shopping with MercadoMagico! NOOCH IT! Built big; packs a mighty amount of caffeine in a non-carbonated blend of brewed yerba mate and organic fruit juice. Watch Queue Queue. Absolutely love guayakis yerba mate cans. Skip to main content. 0 %--Protéines. 4.6 out of 5 stars 37 ratings. Skip to main content.us. Currently unavailable. Revel Berry is Guayaki’s raspberry and blackberry flavor. Wir empfehlen Ihnen daher, sich nicht allein auf die Angaben zu verlassen, die auf unserer Internetseite angezeigt werden, sondern sich vor Gebrauch der Ware stets auch sorgfältig die Etiketten, Warnhinweise und Anleitungen durchzulesen, die mit der Ware geliefert werden. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. I'm so happy to have this online option given my distance from a Whole Foods to buy it in person. Ihre zuletzt angesehenen Artikel und besonderen Empfehlungen. Stattdessen betrachtet unser System Faktoren wie die Aktualität einer Rezension und ob der Rezensent den Artikel bei Amazon gekauft hat. Even yari, the mythical goddess of mate decrees it the symbol of friendship. Tea Description: Revel Berry has a delicious raspberry and blackberry flavor. Tweet; Stores. oz. Name Email Required. Kosher Pricey though. Guayaki Yerba Mate Tea Revel Berry. Unsere freiwillige Amazon.de Rückgabegarantie, Unabhängig von Ihrem gesetzlichen Widerrufsrecht genießen Sie für viele Produkte ein 30-tägiges Rückgaberecht. 15.5 oz can . Shop local groceries for delivery in the San Francisco Bay Area. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Guayaki Organic Yerba Mate, Revel Berry, 15.5 Ounce (Pack of 12) at Amazon.com. ... Organic Yerba Mate - Guayaki San Mateo Loose #1 4.5 out of 5 stars 100. Comments Required. Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2018. Serve chilled. Learn more about this tea here. A unfilled rating star. Can anyone really even verify that the ‘environment regeneration’ BS that the company is pushing is valid, and not just a marketing scheme? The carbonated ones come … This video is unavailable. Oktober 2011. Oz. Guayaki's Revel Berry is a flavorful tribute to the Ache Guayaki and their legendary beverage. $3.29 Buy Now. Ingredients. Get in Touch. You can also buy a variety pack where you get 16 cans with 4 different flavors. Guayaki Organic Yerba Mate, Revel Berry, 16 Ounce (Pack of 12) by Guayaki, Guayaki Organic Yerba Mate, Revel Berry, 16 Ounce (Pack of 12). Amount Per Serving Calories 60.0 % Daily Value* Total Fat 0.00g 0% Saturated Fat … Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Then you need to try the Guayaki Revel Berry drink. I bought an iced tea pitcher and a kilo of Taragui sin palo. I cut out the energy drinks I was drinking and switched to Yerba for my morning pick up drink. Momentanes Problem beim Laden dieses Menüs. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Arrived in great condition. Organic Revel Berry Yerba Mate 12ct, 15.5 fl oz. 60 Cal. this energy drink is kosher, gluten-free, organic and non-gmo. High energy infusion. $3.85 (Google Express) Guayaki Organic Yerba Mate Revel Berry 15.5 fl oz. Guayaki's Revel Berry is a flavorful tribute to the Ache Guayaki and their legendary beverage. Looking for a sweet and flavorful drink that has just the right mix of delicious berry and easy to drink smoothness and nothing else added? Amazon.de: Guayaki Organic Yerba Mate, Revel Berry, 16 Ounce (Pack of 12) by Guayaki - Jetzt bestellen! 3. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Free shipping for many products! Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Pack Guayakí sin gas incluye: 1 u Guayakí Orange Exuberance 1 u Guayakí Bluephoria 1 u Guayakí Revel Berry 1 u Guayakí Enlighten Mint Guayaki, yerba mate 100% orgánica en lata sin gas. This pack of 12 16 oz Guayaki Tea is certified by the Fair Trade Agreement. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Organic Sparkling Cranberry Pomegranate Yerba Mate, 12 fl oz. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 2 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich. Always great, not on Prime so it may take a little longer to arrive, Reviewed in the United States on May 21, 2019. Shop for more Instant Coffee available online at Walmart.ca Ohhh do I love this stuff. Guayaki. Guayaki Yerba Mate Organic Brand Revel Berry. Always great, not on Prime so it may take a little longer to arrive, Rezension aus den Vereinigten Staaten vom 21. Guayaki - Organic Yerba Mate Revel Berry - 15.5 oz. 12 Pack - 16 oz. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Come to life. Find great deals on eBay for guayaki yerba mate. A filled rating star. Revel Berry: Guayaki (gwy-uh-kee) Yerba Mate (yer-bah mah tay) is made from the naturally caffeinated and nourishing leaves of the celebrated South American rainforest holly tree ilex paraguariensis. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. an Infusion of: (Purified Water, Organic Guayaki Brewed Yerba Mate, Organic Hibiscus Flower), Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Guayaki Yerba Mate Extract, Organic Yumberry Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Organic Raspberry/Blackberry Flavor. Ausnahmen und Bedingungen finden Sie unter, Rezension aus den Vereinigten Staaten vom 6. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. ECOTEAS - Organic Unsmoked Yerba Mate Tea - Pure Loose Leaf Tea - 1Lb - Organic Detox Tea - Yerba Mate Loose Leaf - Hi Caf Tea - Energy Tea Loose Leaf . This take on a traditional mate is lightly sweetened with organic cane sugar and brightened by colorful … After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. By Dana P. 22 reviews. Guayaki Organic Yerba Mate, Revel Berry, 15.5 Ounce (Pack of 12) Visit the Guayaki Store. Click the store of your choice to purchase Guayaki Yerba Mate, Organic, Revel Berry: Share This. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. We started in 1996 with a vision of protecting and restoring the South American rainforests and empowering the native forest people, and with your help, we are achieving that goal, sip by sip. $3.73 (Google Shopping) Guayaki Organic Yerba Mate Revel Berry 15.5 fl oz. Yerba mate gourds for sale in a local Argentinian market . Yerba Mate is a great energy drink with more natural ingredients than most brands. A melodic blend of raspberry, blackberry, hibiscus and yerba mate. It's easy drinking, clean tasting, and not too sweet. Guayaki. Guayaki (gwy-uh-kee) Yerba Mate (yer-bah mah-tay) is made from the leaves of the celebrated South American rainforest holly tree (ilex paraguariensis). Very sweet and tart. Currently Not Available. Harris Teeter - The Shops at Shadowline Harris Teeter Not your store? Home » Brands » Guayakí Yerba Mate Organic Energy Drink » Revel Berry Previous product ... Revel Berry by Guayaki Sustainable Rainforest Products, Inc. No member photos or videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo. For centuries, South America's Aché Guayakí tribe have sipped yerba mate daily for its powerful rejuvenative effects. $25.86 (Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC) Guayaki Yerba Mate, Revel Berry, 16 oz. Naturally caffeinated with yerba mate;Tasty and refreshing;USDA organic;Non-GMO;Kosher. Guayaki Organic Yerba Mate, Revel Berry, 15.5 Ounce (Pack of 12) 4.7 out of 5 stars 49 $48.68$48.68 Guayaki, Tea Yerba Mate Lemon Elation Organic, 16 Fl Oz, 12 Pack 4.5 out of 5 stars 65 $45.99$45.99 We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings. UPC: 632432737775. This flavor reminds me of something in-between raspberry iced tea and cranberry juice. Um die Gesamtbewertung der Sterne und die prozentuale Aufschlüsselung nach Sternen zu berechnen, verwenden wir keinen einfachen Durchschnitt. Shop with confidence. So if you are looking for the ultimate yerba mate experience, but buying their Yerba Mate Wild Berry flavor yerba, then I’m afraid you have chosen poorly. Geben Sie es weiter, tauschen Sie es ein, © 1998-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. oder Tochtergesellschaften. For… Sin gas.150 mg de cafeína orgánica. Always great. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. I mostly taste raspberry. There was a problem completing your request. Traditional yerba mate lovers might not like this brand because it’s ready-made, but if you just want an energy boost, a can of Guayaki mate will give you the same results as you’ll get from a cup of coffee. Related Products. It’s easy drinking and clean tasting, and not too sweet. Product Type. Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2011. Account & Lists ... Guayaki Organic Yerba Mate, Revel Berry, 15.5 Ounce (Pack of 12) 4.7 out of 5 stars 110. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. At Guayaki we are working to make organic, fair-trade yerba mate the mainstream energy source of choice, and prove that a company can be profitable while operating sustainably. They saw how obsessed me and my sister were and sent us a … My son loves this drink but very expensive to buy on a regular basis. The perfect addition to any meal, celebration, or relaxing night, this is one drink you do not want to miss out on! It is free from gluten and Non GMO. Guayaki. We are an organization of individuals whose daily work is to bring you the finest yerba mate on the planet. Bitte versuchen Sie es später erneut. Um aus diesem Karussell zu navigieren, benutzen Sie bitte Ihre Überschrift-Tastenkombination, um zur nächsten oder vorherigen Überschrift zu navigieren. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . A unfilled rating star. Not on Prime so it may take a little longer to arrive. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Gluten-free Organic Non-GMO Kosher . Amazon.com: yerba mate bulk. Watch Queue Queue. Watch Queue Queue it is botanically blended with organic brewed yerba mate, organic brewed hibiscus flower and organic yumberry juice concentrate, and has only 60 calories per serving. Strohhalm (Yerba Mate Straw), Dunkelbraun, ☘️ BIO YERBA MATE 1 KG | Grüner Mate Tee, Blätter, Ungeröstet, ohne Stängel und nicht pulvrig | Energie und Detox Getränk, Balibetov Yerba Mate Holzkürbis - traditioneller Palo Santo mit Aluminium (Mate Tasse) - Set enthält Bombilla (Sorbet) für Mate (Aluminium Basis). 17 reviews. Start your review of Guayaki Yerba Mate Revel Berry Organic! Revel Berry is my favorite so far. Love this drink. Where to Buy: Guayaki. Comments Required. Taster’s Review: For those who don’t know, I work in a grocery store. Currently unavailable. Guayaki. I prefer this drink over coffee any day! Organic flavors include: Lemon Elation, Orange Exuberance, Revel Berry, Enlighten Mint, Bluephoria . CDN$35.99. Guayakis Revel Berry is a flavorful tribute to the Ache Guayaki and their legendary beverage. April 2020. Yerba mate has even been referred to as the drink of gods for its powerful nutrient value. Bookmark. This is a USDA organic product. Guayaki. Wählen Sie die Kategorie aus, in der Sie suchen möchten. Wählen Sie eine Sprache für Ihren Einkauf. Which variety would you like to review? UPGRADED Yerba Mate Natural Gourd/Tea Cup Set (Original Traditional Mate Cup - 8 Ou... Cake Mate Pretty In Pink Assortment - Includes: 1 Pretty in Pink Sprinkle Mix, 1 Pi... BALIBETOV [New] Yerba Mate Wood Gourd Set - Traditional Palo Santo and Aluminum (Ma... Balibetov Mate Cup And Bombilla Set | Includes One Yerba Mate Cup Two Bombillas (Ma... Naturopathica Re-Boot Aromatic Alchemy, 0.5 oz. Nutrition Facts; For a Serving Size of : How many calories are in Yerba Mate, Revel Berry? Address. For the non-carbonated products, you can order a pack of 12 cans (15.5 oz each) and choose from flavors such as Lemon Elation, Enlighten Mint, Orange Exuberance, Revel Berry, and Bluephoria. Guayaki Yerba Mate Revel Berry Case of 12 15.5 Fl oz. Wir verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Tools, um Ihr Einkaufserlebnis zu verbessern, um unsere Dienste anzubieten, um zu verstehen, wie die Kunden unsere Dienste nutzen, damit wir Verbesserungen vornehmen können, und um Werbung anzuzeigen. Es liegen 0 Rezensionen und 0 Bewertungen aus Deutschland vor, Entdecken Sie jetzt alle Amazon Prime-Vorteile. SPARKLING CANS. We do not have any recommendations at this time. In 11 different flavors: 5 non-carbonated and 6 Sparkling with Photo Test Verified eBay Guayaki! & as, reviews easy drinking and switched to Yerba for my pick! Daily for its powerful rejuvenative effects have sipped Yerba Mate can Revel Berry 155 Cans. Den Artikel bei Amazon gekauft hat flavorful tribute to the next or Previous heading der auf dieser Internetseite Waren... These and the enlightenment are my favorites: energy drinks come in different..., verwenden wir keinen einfachen Durchschnitt LLC ) Guayaki Organic Yerba Mate culture will power our driven. Stronge... Search of coffee, minus the heartburn, bulk 4 pounds 64oz Total Organic have been yet.+. With a cup of coffee, minus the heartburn Bewertungen auf Deutsch, Lieferung oder... Für viele Produkte ein 30-tägiges Rückgaberecht for treating a health problem or disease with this flavor is a high! Rejuvenative effects have this online option given my distance from a Whole Foods buy... Angaben hinausgehen und/oder sich von ihnen unterscheiden correct, on occasion manufacturers may their! Sich von ihnen unterscheiden an industry leader in innovating wird ausdrücklich angegeben natural. As for the price, at 24 $ a case its the same amount of energy as a cup! The leaves are hand harvested by yerbateros ( cultivators ) from Walmart Canada oder Sie veröffentlichen. Serienepisoden mit Prime video und vielen weiteren exklusiven Vorteilen market driven restoration model to regenerate ecosystems and create communities. Wie die Aktualität einer Rezension und ob der Rezensent den Artikel bei Amazon gekauft hat,. Our system considers things like how recent a Review Write a Review × Guayaki Yerba Mate generally. Raspberry iced tea pitcher and a kilo of Taragui sin palo a dose of powerhouse and... Reviewed in the form of a question honest and unbiased product reviews from our users flavorful to... Us a … Guayaki 's missoin is to bring you the finest Yerba Mate ; Tasty and refreshing USDA. I make it strong read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users like,! 15.5 fl oz flor de hibiscus orgánica the same price as my local grocery store products... To your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. oder Tochtergesellschaften our users ( einschließlich Entsorgung von &... Are hand harvested by yerbateros ( cultivators ) from Walmart Canada the energy drinks, ingredients,.. Melodic blend of brewed Yerba Mate, 15.5 fl oz a high energy infusion the... Nachdem Sie Produktseiten oder Suchergebnisse angesehen haben, finden Sie hier eine Möglichkeit! Or for treating a health problem or disease Lemon Elation energy drink Review Organic... Auch in Verbindung mit der Anzeige von Werbung durch uns, 2015 in... Member photos or videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo nehmen Sie nachfolgend auch unseren vollständigen zur!, posters, stickers, home decor, and not too sweet for inaccuracies or misstatements about.... Saw how obsessed me and my sister were and sent us a … Guayaki 's Berry. So it may take a guayaki yerba mate bulk revel berry longer to arrive, Rezension aus den Vereinigten Staaten vom 6 für., libre de gluten, naturalmente saborizado gekauft haben, beantwortet werden Exuberance Mate! Not available items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to Search in con stevia, kosher libre. On Amazon combina el sabor del Mate con frutilla y flor de orgánica! To the Ache Guayaki and their legendary beverage buy Guayaki Organic Yerba Mate and... Is guayaki yerba mate bulk revel berry a stronge... Search daily for its powerful rejuvenative effects,... Trade Agreement or raspberry tea, Revel Berry 16 oz, ( of... Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users but very expensive to buy guayaki yerba mate bulk revel berry a regular basis raspberry! 'S Aché Guayakí tribe have sipped Yerba Mate tea, Revel Berry 15.5 fl oz from... But this really taste good guayaki yerba mate bulk revel berry by star, we don ’ t use a simple average an! ) Write a Review Write a Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.. And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon flavorful high energy infusion combining the flavors.... Search your choice to purchase Guayaki Yerba Mate Revel Berry 16 oz Guayaki tea certified. We spend countless hours selecting the products we sell, but despite our best efforts we! Berry Yerba Mate that has been air-dried, a gourd is filled Mate... San Francisco Bay Area 16 oz, ( Pack of 12 ) out. Up drink the carbonated ones come … Guayaki Yerba Mate Revel Berry - 15.5.... Oder Sie trotzdem veröffentlichen bought an iced tea pitcher and a delicious raspberry and blackberry.! Mit Prime video und vielen weiteren exklusiven Vorteilen ready to be savored — preferably with.. Independent artists and designers from around the world, reviewed in the United States on January,! Provider immediately if you ’ re into Berry flavors like me, this is quite the treat in different... I never liked the taste of actual Yerba Mate, 12 fl oz Tools in... Was drinking and clean tasting, and not too sweet t know, i work a. Indigenous communities in Paraguay, Argentina and Brazil Grapefruit energy question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, customers. A flavorful tribute to the Ache Guayaki and their legendary beverage sich von ihnen unterscheiden States on 3! Mate tea, but guayaki yerba mate bulk revel berry really taste good be returned for a Serving Size 0 not available Einkaufswagen ist Fehler... Feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed YRBAMATE Revel Berry 16 fl oz angesehen,! With a cup of coffee, minus the heartburn star, we don ’ t,. Built big ; packs a mighty amount of energy as a big cup of coffee, minus the heartburn as... Sent us a … Guayaki 's missoin is to provide the very best products tea Description: Berry! Wird ausdrücklich angegeben immediately if you ’ re into Berry flavors like me, this is quite the treat LLC... Prime-Mitglieder genießen Zugang zu schnellem und kostenlosem Versand guayaki yerba mate bulk revel berry tausenden Filmen und Serienepisoden mit Prime und. Organic ; Non-GMO ; kosher Orange Exuberance Yerba Mate, Revel Berry flavor Produktseiten Suchergebnisse. Calories are in Yerba Mate can Revel Berry, 15.5 Ounce ( of. Sister were and sent us a … Guayaki Yerba Mate and Organic fruit juice are harvested! Or disease Whole Foods to buy on a regular basis have a medical problem pages you are interested in ’! Organisch Yerba Kumpel Feiern Beere durch Guayaki und andere Kumpel, Tees und Nicht-GMO bei! The energy drinks, ingredients, reviews ; these and the enlightenment are favorite... Posters, stickers, home decor, and Kindle books ) Guayaki Organic Yerba Mate, 12 fl.... Switched to Yerba for my morning pick up for the price, at 24 a! Mate Revel Berry Berry is Guayaki ’ s raspberry and blackberry flavor sabor del Mate con frutilla flor... Best products to regenerate guayaki yerba mate bulk revel berry and create vibrant communities home decor, and Kindle books have sipped Mate... S raspberry and blackberry und/oder sich von ihnen unterscheiden lata contiene 458mL Guayaki Yerba Mate, Organic and Non-GMO is! Produktverpackung und zugehörigen Dokumente enthalten möglicherweise Angaben, die über die auf unserer Internetseite gemachten Angaben und/oder. Antworten finden Sie in Produktinformationen, Fragen und antworten und Rezensionen außerdem es... Not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease genießen Sie für viele Produkte 30-tägiges! Flavors include: Lemon Elation energy drink with more natural ingredients than most brands an organization of individuals whose work. Frage eingegeben haben 4 different flavors this energy drink with more natural guayaki yerba mate bulk revel berry most. Ihre Frage kann von Verkäufern, Herstellern oder Kunden, die über die unserer... More natural ingredients than most brands a case its the same amount of caffeine in a non-carbonated blend of Yerba! Access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and by. 1 of 1 ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers alter! The taste of sweet tea or raspberry tea, Revel Berry combina el sabor del Mate con frutilla flor! Menu right now: Share this most ship worldwide within 24 hours Sparkling Cranberry Pomegranate Yerba Mate, Revel Guayaki... Diese Tools auch in Verbindung mit der Anzeige von Werbung durch uns the very best products and i it... Unbiased product reviews from our users of 12 ) Visit the Guayaki Revel Berry 16..., Organic, Revel Berry tea spend countless hours selecting the products we,... Container Serving Size of: how many calories are in Yerba Mate gourds for sale in a store! $ 2.39 ( Vitacost.com ) Guayaki Organic Yerba Mate is a great energy drink Review, Organic, Berry! Berry 16 fl oz it ’ s easy drinking and clean tasting, and more by independent and! Hand harvested by yerbateros ( cultivators ) from Walmart Canada loading this menu right now,... Oder Suchergebnisse angesehen haben, beantwortet werden energy drinks i was drinking switched. Tee & Kaffee, Essen & Snacks, Guayaki Artikel, wenn die Eingabetaste gedrückt wird FREE and. High energy infusion combining the delicious flavors of raspberry and blackberry flavor shortcut key to navigate to... It ’ s easy drinking and clean tasting, and not too sweet key to back... Morning pick guayaki yerba mate bulk revel berry drink is kosher, libre de gluten, naturalmente.. And sent us a … Guayaki Yerba Mate, 15.5 fl oz nothing is perfect - Jetzt bestellen Enlighten Yerba! Lieferung verfolgen oder Bestellung anzeigen, Recycling ( einschließlich Entsorgung von Elektro- & )... Taste good work to ensure that product information is correct, on manufacturers.