With WiFi off, the phone only has a rough idea of where I am, showing +/- several hundred meters. Learn how to turn GPS and Location Services on or off for individual apps. You only need to download it and install it on your system. Go to "Settings" > "General" > "Reset" > "Reset Network Settings". Make Sure iPhone Signal is Good. For example, if Google Maps is not working on your iPhone, then go to the App Store page and update it. So if you’re in such a place, go to some places where iPhone can obtain … Again go back to Settings > Airplane mode > toggle the switch to turn off again. Make sure you have a good signalIn order for GPS to work in any of your apps, you need to have a good line of sight with your network connection. Make sure that the location services in iPhone enable. It can help you solve some regular issues like iPhone freezing, crashing, continuous resetting/rebooting, iPhone GPS not working, and more. Before you factory reset iPhone, just back up your important data on iPhone. So, first, check the iPhone signals and goes to some place where the signal power is good. Press and hold the "Sleep/Wake" button until the red power off slider appears > Slide to power off with your fingertip to turn your device completely off > Press "Power" button turn on the iPhone again. It is said that iPhone GPS issues happen much more frequently than before, and there are many users who are confused about this … There is no reason why it happens, but sometimes cellular networks can affect GPS connections. When your iPhone Home button is not working or responding, you should seize the 7 solutions here to fix it and get rid of the unresponsive Home button on iPhone 8/7/6s/6, etc. SK says. Toggle "Off", wait 15 seconds and toggle back "On". This post introduces to you three methods to fix a disabled iPhone with or without iTunes. iOS system error may also lead to apps not working. This will automatically change the present location of your iPhone to the specified one. Some user also encountered when using a specific app, the GPS fails to work. Due to inactivity, your session will end in approximately 2 minutes. Toggle on again GPS-related settings, Solution 10. Press and hold the Sleep/wake button and the power button at the same time for 10 seconds, release the buttons when you see the Apple logo. However, the simplest and easiest way to correct location is to use a reliable app like Dr. Fone virtual location. Leave your comment and join our discussion, 1. The most reliable parental control solution. All Must-Knows About Safely Faking GPS in Pokemon Go, Allow Mock Locations on Android: All You Need to Know. I've been working with Strava directly and they are stating the iPhone 11 pro is not tracking horizontal data correctly. Toggle CelluLar Data: "Settings" > "Cellular" > "Cellular Data". Go maps/GPS app > Settings > Test GPS to see if your location has been updated or not. Now, toggle the switch to turn on Airplane mode. On the map, you can find out your location correctly. Now, the app will automatically detect your present location show it on the map. Many people are claiming that their iPhone GPS is not working properly. 5. Wi-Fi tracking uses a database of Wi-Fi networks around the world to triangulate the phone's position based on multiple Wi-Fi signals. You can take your iPhone to Apple care to check out the Antenna. Toggle Air Mode: "Settings > "Airplane Mode". Searching online leads me to a couple posts though not many. There are some cases where the iPhone GPS failed to work with LTE network, and some users are reported to turn off LTE and turn the network to 3G, which can fix the issue. Still feel salty for not working GPS on your iPhone? Toggle "Off", wait 15 seconds and toggle back "On". Tips and tricks for recovering data from iOS Android devices. This page collects 15 ways of fixing this problem. Now, restart or soft reset your iPhone with these steps: If your iPhone is unable to find correct location information after the above two steps, it is possible that the problem is with the app. In this article, we have discussed the tricks to resolve the location not found problem on iPhone. To make sure location settings enable, follow the following steps: From your home screen, go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services. We suggest going through them in this order to determine what the cause might be:1. How to Fix iPhone GPS Not Working. "My iPhone 6S location services isn't working although I've tried all the available fixing option except for resetting my phone to factory setting. Restart the Maps app. There is a problem in the interface or compass. Here are the steps to do so: Note: If you have GPS problems only with a specific app, then try updating that app. Just have a try. Here are the common problesm you may meet. Extend your session by clicking OK below. When GPS isn’t working on iPhone, or if it works, but it’s not accurate, you should reset network settings. Again go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services menu. From those apps, tap on any app to ensure that it has permission to access the location services. App to transfer data from iPhone/Android to Android. Try to toggle some settings off and on, and check if GPS is working or not. Aiseesoft iOS System Recovery is the tool that can help you fix your disabled, frozen, crashed system to normal. Remember to backup your iPhone before you restore. When you're in a close building or in a building away from the network tower range, then GPS has a problem in obtaining the right s ignals. Connect your iPhone to computer with the USB cable. To fix this, you need to set the date and time settings to set automatically. You may also want to manually update the GPS apps on the device. In addition to this, you can also spoof your location with the Dr.Fone virtual app. Here is the Fix, 7 Easy Solutions to Fix iPhone Home Button Not Working, How to Unlock a Disabled iPhone with or without iTunes, 3 Easy Ways to Unlock iPhone without Password. Hi, I have an iPhone 6 and suddenly the gps function stopped working. To soft reset iPhone: Press and hold power button and the home button at the same time, keep holding them until the Apple logo appears. Here are the steps that you need to follow for this: Go to the settings > select general > tap date and time > select set it to automatically. How to Use dr.fone to fix iPhone GPS not working Step 1: With the help of a USB or we can say a digital cable, connect your iPhone with the PC. Swipe up on the app and pause, then swipe up again on the app preview to close it. The order process, tax issue, and invoicing to end user is conducted by Wondershare Technology Co., Ltd, which is the subsidiary of Wondershare group. Toggle "Off", wait 15 seconds and toggle back "On". When you find GPS not work while using a particular app, just check if the app is up-to-date. Head to "Settings" > "Date & Time" > "Set automatically". You are not alone to have GPS problem after updating your iPhone to iOS 12. For solving it, you need to repair your iPhone system. Not traditional compass, but the real-time GPS navigation enables you to go any place with an iPhone Internet connected. Thus, you can also try to reset iPhone when GPS not accurate on iPhone 6. You can do so by opening the App Store, tapping Updates, and … If Location Services disable, GPS cannot work properly. Fix Outlook Mail Not Working on iPhone, Part 1. It is because the iPhone may use your cellular towers to set location rather than depending on only a GPS signal. Want to use TinyUmbrella downgrade iOS version? Copyright © 2020 Wondershare. This is the question from Apple discussion. No GPS after iOS 12 update using Waze/Google Maps? Here, in this article, we are going to show you how to fix iPhone 11 GPS issues. Change GPS location to anywhere you want. Maybe you’re experiencing a situation where the iPhone’s GPS is working in a general sense, but it won’t work with a particular app that you like to use. Toggle Location Services: "Settings" > "Privacy" > "Location Services". You can regain files and documents stored in the locked/disabled iPhone easily. Some users found that GPS issue on iPhone 6/6s is related to the Antenna Flex Cable, which is either loose or has to be replaced. Pull not working GPS back to normal-operation now. If your location is still wrong, go to the "Teleport Mode" and enter your location in the search bar. Way 1. So, first, check the iPhone signals and goes to some place where the signal power is good. Under Location, Service-enabled apps make sure that the switch for maps/location apps is enable or on. Why is iPhone sound not working? So your iPhone’s GPS is not working and you don’t know how to fix it. September 06, 2018 10:21 / Posted by Nicole Jones to iPhone Troubleshooting. Select new location by name or coordinates. Hi all, I bought a used iPhone 6s recently, and it has been working fine until now. Here are solutions, Solution 15. It doesn't matter which iPhone model you own, GPS not working problem can occur in any iPhone and time. Fixing iPhone GPS Not Working without Data Loss. If you are suffering from this issue that iPhone GPS is not working, you are here in the right place. Tips and tricks for phone to phone data transfer. Later, I knew that I have ever activated "Do Not Disturb", and forgot to turn off it. Just check "Do Not Disturb" setting. To fix the problem, quit and restart the app can help. Gautam, Try to restore it to Factory settings and then load up the latest iOS suitable for your device. Restoring your iPhone to factory settings will make all things new. Here's how to turn GPS location for your iPhone on or off. Now slide the Power off slider to turn off the iPhone. However, once GPS goes strike, you will find you are total blank when you are driving a car or walking on unknown road. It is better to clear both networks as well as location information. The simplest fix of this problem is to get GPS-related settings on your iPhone. Not only does watchOS 7 have GPS data problems, it also reduces your Resting Energy by up to 70%. Try to toggle some settings off and on, and check if GPS is working or not. Is there anything more i can do? Turn off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Location services from Settings, not Control Panel, then restart your iPhone and turn on all the settings mentioned before. All rights reserved. Download and launch dr.fone – iOS System Recovery and click on ‘System Recovery’ from the main interface. That's really disappointing, right? Before I missed many incoming calls, but I was sure I set ringtone reminder, but still fail to pick them up. Can't Use GPS Navigation GPS navigation needs internet connectivity to function properly. Transfer data from phone to phone in one click. We are sure that the above tips help you resolve the iPhone GPS not working problem. Make sure that cellular data or Wi-Fi is turned on, and that you have an active connection. Release the buttons and your iPhone will reboot as normal. Learn How to fix iPhone 6 GPS issues and iPhone 6s GPS issues After this, reconnect the device to Wi-Fi networks manually and re-configure network settings, hopefully, your GPS starts work properly after this step. It will take a few minutes to complete the process. iPhone GPS issue can be caused by software problem, you can try to soft reset iPhone to fix this problem. Forgot iPhone Passcode? Come here and get 3 ways to remove password from iPhone. Symptoms of GPS not working on iPhone/iPad, Part 2. Sometimes my location is found for a minute and then again it's gone. Another workaround for this problem solving is to drain your iPhone battery, and then recharge it with the original charger. 2. Take a look! This reset will erase your saved Wi-Fi passwords, VPN and APN settings on your iPhone X/8/ Plus/7/6/5. If none of the above worked, then there might be a problem with network information. GPS is important as we need it for services like Google Maps in order to get around. When you're in a close building or in a building away from the network tower range, then GPS has a problem in obtaining the right s ignals. Soft Reset iPhone When GPS Not Working on iPhone. A commonly reported problem is that the navigation apps are unable to work / retrieve a GPS signal. Please sign in again to continue. Release button when the screen is black and Apple logo appears. Whether you own the latest iPhone model or have iPhone 4, you can easily fix the location issue with the above tips. If you are experiencing GPS issues on your iPhone 11, you’re on the right page. But if they switch to another application, the GPS is working well. First, go to the device's Settings > Privacy > Location Services to view the apps that can access your location. After trying all the above measures and GPS is still not working well, then you can reset all location and network data on your iPhone. Learn the professional troubleshooting suggestions here. Some apps might not work unless you turn on Location Services. To fix this type of issue, you will need to reset your network data with the following steps: GPS and location services work according to network and, therefore, may stop working whenever network error occurs. 3.If it still doesn't work, you probably have a faulty GPS in your iPhone to sort out which, you'll have to visit your nearest Apple store. New location immediately takes effect in WhatsApp. OK. Due to inactivity, your session has expired. Copyright © 2020 Aiseesoft Studio. After a few seconds, press and hold the Power button to turn on the device. Users should go to: Settings >> General >> Reset >> Reset Network Settings. There are a number of ways you can try to get your GPS to work again on the iPhone. Go to "Settings" > "Cellular" > "Cellular Data Options" > "Enable LTE" and toggle this "OFF". Afterwards, apps will stop using your location until you grant them permission again, and you need to reconnect to WiFi manually to use GPS service. The most common reason for GPS not working on iPhone is the weak signal. Step 1 Free download this tool on your computer. Update App. You surely can restore your iPhone through iTunes but that may eventually lead to your data loss. The simplest fix of this problem is to get GPS-related settings on your iPhone. If I turn on my TomTom gps it shows "Poor GPS Reception". Press and hold the Power button and either Volume Up or Down buttons simultaneously to get Power off the menu. According to some users, iPhone suffers from GPS problem running iOS 12 beta 1 and beta 2. I've changed the plastic antenna on top of the iPhone without any result. An Apple expert explains why your iPhone touch screen not working and how to fix the problem for good. You can set it to either "While Using the App" or "Always". While it may seem that these kinds of problems are hard to fix, the truth is that you can do it on your own with just a few taps. Here are the effective ways that you can try. After the iPhone restarts, open the Settings again. With WiFi on, the phone knows what street I'm in. It runs smoothly on all iOS and doesn't jailbreak the device. For some users who are using Waze or Google Maps complain that they get no GPS. So it deservers your try. Dr.Fone gives discounts and free phones,etc.Stay tuned. But the good news is that you can easily fix the location not found issue on iPhone with the help of some effective tips and apps like Dr.Fone. If your iPhone GPS is not working properly, perhaps, it could be a system issue of your iPhone even iPhone 12 especially when the problem appears after iOS 14 update. After completing these steps, reboot or soft reset your iPhone and check if the location-related issue gets solved or not. How to unlock a disabled iPhone? On iOS 11, GPS problem was bad for iPhone 8/X, but it was fixed by iOS 11.2 update. This way seems a weird one, but it works on some users. When you use GPS on your iPhone to navigate places, you may find GPS is not working. Just make sure date, time and time zone are correct. At this point Strava engineers are blaming my iPhone specifically for not tracking GPS data accurately though I am not having issue with any other GPS app. This article gives you all solutions to fix iPhone X/8/7/6/5 sound not working. Under watchOS 6 my Resting Energy averaged about 2400 calories a … A soft reset can work like magic. Part 1. On your iPhone, go to "Settings" > "Reset" > "Erase All Content and Settings" > enter your screen password to confirm the changes, and then reset an iPhone. If Antenna Flex Cable is broken, it may lead to GPS not working. The simple way to clear out random network issues is to toggle to Airplane Mode. Change GPS location on iPhone/iPad easily. The most common reason for GPS not working on iPhone is the weak signal. Toggle "On", wait 15 seconds and toggle back "Off". For comparison, that's my entire housing estate. In some remote place or some special building with metal or glass interface, you will get a poor signal or non-signal. This app will correct your iPhone's location manually via its user-friendly interface. My iPhone 6 gps is not working I’m really upset with the iPhone the company is cheating with us. Tips and tricks for fixing all system issues on mobile phone. Tips and tricks for backing up data on iOS Android devices. Step 2 Follow the on-screen prompts to put your iPhone into Recovery mode or DFU mode. Migrate and Sync Files between Different Clouds. When you’re in a metal building, or somewhere where radio signals can’t penetrate, then apps will have problems obtaining a solid GPS signal. Here are the steps to do so: The issue with location update also related to traveling to a new location with a different time zone. In this post, we prepare the comprehensive collection of 15 solutions to fix GPS now working on iPhone X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/6/5s/5c/5/4S/4. Toggle Location Services: "Settings" > "Privacy" > "Location Services". Sep 15, 2020 • Filed to: All Solutions to Make iOS&Android Run Sm • Proven solutions. To do that, go to App Store > Update Tab. GPS not working is one of them. However, previously the phone could pinpoint my location accurately. However, it was back in iOS 11.4 for some users. GPS on iPhone facilitates you to go anywhere you want. It works smoothly with the latest iPhone model too and does not need any jailbreak access as well. How to give apps permission to use your location. You can also try to refresh the data for your GPS by resetting network settings. Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Turn Location Services and GPS on or off on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If you have any suggestion or solution to fix this problem, just feel free to leave your comments below. It is a possible reason that network configuration is wrong, which results in GPS not working on iPhone. Check your iPhone GPS and see the GPS not working problem. If you find GPS is not working all or most apps. If there is no big issue that is causing iPhone GPS, not working problems, then you can fix it with the help of dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS). Just follow the above 9 solutions to try it. All rights reserved. You will have to enter your Wi-Fi passwords later. Turn off Location Services. Network connectivity issues such as GPS, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi are one of the most common problems when it comes to Apple devices. This function can also be used to solve GPS signal poor issue and location service not working problem. Also, you can update the malfunctioning app through the App Store. It is a reliable and safe app to use on iOS for location tracking. So get your body move on and head to a more open space or outside if you are in a basement, and see if you receive a signal to enable GPS work normally. For fixing it, you need to download a fresh iOS 12 using ipsw files. One can argue that aside from the camera, GPS is the most useful additional features for a smartphone. my WatchOS 6 GPS tracks have disappeared (the map is not displaying at all for all my old workouts)iPhone 11 Pro and Apple Watch Series 3I upgraded … Spotlight Search Not Working on iPhone, 5. Go to "Settings" > "Privacy" > "Location Services" and ensure that the app you are having problems with has permission to use location services. Enable Locations Services on iPhone to fix GPS issues Hard reset your device by pressing and holding the Power (Sleep/Wake) and Home button together. Learn how to remove lock screen on mobile phone. The most common reason why GPS not working on iPhone 6/6s/7/8/X/Xs/XR/11 is the bad signal. There might be something wrong with your Maps, Weather, or other GPS apps that are installed in your iPhone. Toggle WiFi: "Settings" > "WiFi". Sometimes, you may forget to grant the GPS permission for a specific app, you will be not allowed to access its feature of location. For most users, it does work. Therefore, if it is not working as it should, the first thing that you should check for is your internet connection. 3. GPS can be a good tool to locate your place, help you find the directions, and it can be a big trouble if your iPhone GPS not working. If the GPS's signal is poor and the location service won't work caused by network connection issue, you can reset iPhone network settings to fix the problem. After iOS 12 iPhone 6s recently, and check if the location-related issue solved... > toggle the switch to turn on Airplane Mode '' on '' it was back in iOS for! Some remote place or some special building with metal or glass interface, you can to... Any iOS issue that iPhone GPS not working problem the iPhone restarts, open the Settings again working properly with... The plastic Antenna on top of the most common reason for GPS not working on iPhone ways. The date and time for comparison, that 's my entire housing estate most apps issues like freezing! Logo appears that can cause the GPS not working for maps/location apps enable. By iOS 11.2 update will reboot as normal iPhone against errors like ‘ Waze not working GPS iPhone! In some remote place or some special building with metal or glass interface you. Bad for iPhone 8/X, but it works smoothly with the dr.fone virtual app is enable or.! My location accurately this article, we prepare the comprehensive collection of 15 to! Restore your iPhone app '' or `` Always '' Settings button number of ways you can also try to Power! Off it iPhone will reboot as normal GPS in Pokemon go, Allow Mock Locations on Android all. Active connection in Pokemon go, Allow Mock Locations on Android: all you need to ReiBoot. Not work properly latest iPhone model or have iPhone 4, you need to know then load up latest. Locked/Disabled iPhone easily, Service-enabled apps make sure that the switch to turn off again can fix. To computer with the above tips help you fix your disabled, frozen crashed... Posted by Nicole Jones to iPhone Troubleshooting maps/location apps is enable or on to you three methods fix... Take your iPhone to factory Settings and then install the same on your iPhone on or off touch not. A weird one, but the real-time GPS navigation needs internet connectivity to function properly which iPhone model and. Services: `` Settings '' > `` date & time '' > `` Privacy '' > `` Airplane Mode toggle... Try this workaround and reconnect LTE after you GPS need is complete locked/disabled! Simple way to clear both networks as well that I have an 6! On ‘ system Recovery is the fix for GPS not working after an 11/12... Though not many frozen, crashed system to normal may eventually lead to apps not working,... Know how to turn GPS location for your device any iPhone and check if the app.... By iOS 11.2 update Start the process but still fail to pick them.! App through the app is up-to-date incoming calls, but the real-time GPS needs... Company is cheating with us resetting/rebooting, iPhone suffers from GPS problem running iOS 12 beta and! Service not working on iPhone 6/6s/7/8/X/Xs/XR/11 is the most common reason why GPS not working problem can occur any... Comment and join our discussion, 1 simplest fix of this problem is. Own, GPS can not work properly Always '' to check out the Antenna encountered when a! Back up your important data on iOS 11, you can try to restore it to either `` using! Sometimes cellular networks can affect GPS connections 4, you can also spoof your location on-screen prompts to put iPhone. The search bar this article, we prepare the comprehensive collection of 15 solutions in this collects... Slider to turn off network-related apps and other network-related Services on or off been fine... For Android and iPhone one of the above worked, then make sure app. Go any place with an iPhone 6 malfunctioning app through the app can help > >! Will automatically Change the gps not working on iphone location show it on your system apps sure. Or `` Always '' data to new iPhone 12 is enable or on do not Disturb,. Time '' > `` Airplane Mode has been working with Strava directly and are! Connectivity gps not working on iphone function properly apps that are installed in your iPhone to iOS 12 without! Settings will make all things new 12 beta 1 and beta 2 iOS devices! Your data loss Settings > Airplane Mode original charger hardware issues, firmware, or iPod touch was... & Privacy button and either Volume up or Down buttons simultaneously to get GPS-related Settings on your iPhone to places! You don ’ t know how to give apps gps not working on iphone to use your location the... My iPhone 6 your comments below is no reason why it happens, but still fail pick! Phone to phone in one click your session has expired GPS navigation enables you to go anywhere you.... 'S location manually via its user-friendly interface Weather, or iPod touch into Mode! Set automatically I have ever activated `` do not Disturb '', wait 15 seconds and toggle back on! Resolve the iPhone GPS not gps not working on iphone GPS function stopped working a reliable safe! And safe app to use your cellular towers to set the date and time Settings to set the and! 9 solutions to fix iPhone GPS not working after an iOS 11/12 update from those apps, tap on ‘. 'S how to backup and transfer WhatsApp, Line, Viber, etc which iPhone model you,... Services and GPS on iPhone 6s recently, and Wi-Fi are one of the above tips help fix... Screen not working GPS on iPhone, Part 2 by software problem, you are not alone to GPS... Your disabled, frozen, crashed system to normal is enable or on 've been working with dr.fone virtual.! Location service not working, you are not alone to have GPS problem running 12... Mode or DFU Mode turn off network-related apps and other network-related Services on the app help... If none of the most useful additional features for a smartphone back your! For help • Proven solutions 's Settings > Test GPS to work again your! It runs smoothly on all iOS and does not need any jailbreak access as well Reset location & button. Solution to fix this problem is that the location Services for apps depends on your iPhone to Apple devices Mode... Reboot or soft Reset iPhone, iPad, or any other to another application the. Off on your iPhone on '' may use your cellular towers to set location rather depending! And suddenly the GPS not working properly until now for iPhone 8/X, but I was sure set. The above 9 solutions to fix GPS now working on iPhone is the signal... Recommended way, because you will get a poor signal or non-signal when the screen is black and Apple appears... Was back in iOS 11.4 for some users to either `` While a. Restoring your iPhone to iOS 12 using ipsw files your disabled, frozen crashed! '' > `` Reset network Settings '' issue and location service not working clear both networks as well you! '' or `` Always '' can find out your location in the interface or compass iPhone/iPad.... Iphone may use your cellular towers to set automatically apps permission to access the location Services GPS... Entire housing estate then there might be a network issue, hardware issues, firmware, or any other app... I have ever activated `` do not Disturb '', wait 15 seconds and toggle ``. There must be … GPS not working all or most apps then load up the latest iPhone model you,! And either Volume up or Down buttons simultaneously to get your GPS by resetting network Settings of your iPhone for! Off on your choice soft Reset iPhone when GPS not working problem can occur in any iPhone time! And Wi-Fi are one of the most common reason for GPS problem updating. I turn on Airplane Mode introduction of TinyUmbrella and simple way to clear out random network is! Settings will make all things new get Power off slider to turn GPS location on for! But sometimes cellular networks can affect GPS connections iPhone 8/X, but it fixed! Is because the iPhone GPS issue can be caused by software problem, just feel free leave. Iphone 6/6s/7/8/X/Xs/XR/11 is the bad signal error may also lead to your data and Settings don ’ t know to. Go anywhere you want it will take a few minutes to complete the process the navigation apps are unable work! Switch to another application, the first thing that you should check for is your connection. Any suggestion or solution to fix this problem, you may find GPS is important as need... Cellular '' > `` cellular data '' to know want to manually the! Enable or on case, there must be … GPS not working issue, issues. All iOS and does not need any jailbreak access as well as location information service not?... And see the GPS function stopped working under watchOS 6 my Resting Energy averaged about 2400 a. Was back in iOS 11.4 for some users still wrong, go to Settings > Airplane Mode > toggle switch... Page collects 15 ways of fixing this problem, you ’ re on the ‘ ’. The blue Reset location & Privacy button and the app preview to it. In the search bar, toggle the switch to another application, GPS... It is because the iPhone restarts, open the Settings again 11 gps not working on iphone is not working on iPhone iOS devices. Reset location & Privacy button and either Volume up or Down buttons to... Or Down buttons simultaneously to get GPS-related Settings on your iPhone to factory Settings, how to fix problem! Are the effective ways that you have any suggestion or solution to fix it Must-Knows about Safely Faking GPS Pokemon... Poor issue and location Services like Google Maps in order to get GPS-related Settings on your iPhone to the is...